1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: The Nazca 'alien' 3-fingered mummies of Peru

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    This probably won't stay up on youtube for long but here is a C2C/Jimmy Church chat with Jay Weidner of Gaia.com about this:

https://youtu.be/h9mHLTE0ZIs?t=4m17s
    Thanks, norman. To save a step, here's the video:

Nazca, Peru Mummy & Secret ET's with David Wilcock Conflict Official

Published on Jun 24, 2017

Coast To Coast AM - June 23, 2017 Nazca, Peru Mummy & Secret ET's with David Wilcock

Jay Weidner of Gaia.com appeared in the first half-hour of the program to report on the discovery of a strange mummy in Nazca, Peru

Author, lecturer and researcher of ancient civilizations, David Wilcock, is well known for his insights on consciousness science, and new paradigms of matter and energy. He joined Jimmy Church to discuss contact with a positive higher intelligence behind the UFO phenomenon.
    Open Lines Followed

Coast To Coast AM - June 23, 2017 Nazca, Peru Mummy & Secret ET's with David Wilcock

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th June 2017), Snoweagle (25th June 2017), Spiral (25th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,505 times in 5,654 posts

The geneticist will have to weigh in for results to show 100%. The evidence is growing and sooner or later proof in hand will be hard for governments to refute. They have been quiet for far too long... We the people have asked and so far only silence.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th June 2017), Spiral (25th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

LA Marzulli: Watchman Chronicles Update
    Quote A Marzulli joins me to
    discuss his recent trip to
    Peru, where DNA samples
    were taken from the Paracas
    skulls, to see if they replicate
    the results from the previous
    tests, which shockingly had
    European hapoltypes.

Next, he'll be traveling to
    Portugal to shoot a film
    about the Fátima Apparitions,
    which I translated a book
    about.
    https://www.amazon.com/Celestial-Sec...estial+Secrets

Finally, they talk about his
    latest completed project, the
    'Watchman Chronicles: In
    their Own Words' and LA
    Marzulli describes a couple
    of the crazier scenes in the
    film, involving alien abductions
    and hybrids, which are
    recreated with excellent CGI.
    We're also reminded that the
    film will only be available
    exclusively to FKTV newsletter
    recipients for download a short
    time longer, here:
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/la-...nicles-update/
    It's also on youtube now here:

Trailer here: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/thewatchmanchronicles
    Last edited by onawah; 24th June 2017 at 19:41.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th June 2017), Spiral (25th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

It´s the same problem with DNA analysing hairs from "Sasquatch"alas "bigfoot". If its not in their database they have to reject it! Yes science works like that!, "What we we cant explain we have to reject!"
    I remember a scientist lady with last name of sort of "ketchup", listened to from coast to coast am, she had the same problem, discouraged from all others in her field of work.

Note from Bill: yes, that's Dr Melba Ketchum.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st July 2017 at 08:45.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

7alon (28th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2017), Spiral (25th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

There are Already lots of Information available....which are hard to Deny..... Just found that Video,,,,, Even If something announced from NASA's end , then it will be too late ......

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete."
    ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to morninglight69 For This Post:

dynamo (26th June 2017), findingneo (14th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by morninglight69 (here)
    There are Already lots of Information available....which are hard to Deny..... Just found that Video,,,,, Even If something announced from NASA's end , then it will be too late ......

Completely being avoided is where it was found and by who. Of course there would be video of it's actual location and removal, and this is also 'missing'. I call it controlled opposition BS with an agenda, especially since the story was fed directly to GAIA.

A side note... for years now a big clue to me that a video/doc is likely propaganda is when it's produced too slick with any variety of doomy, bombastic, orchestral and frequently way too loud motion picture-like background music.... like this is.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

dynamo (26th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2017), Madeira (27th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    Dominican Republic Avalon Member hmelo25's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: The Nazca 'alien' 3-fingered mummies of Peru

Five days ago I received a phone call from my brother from Miami Florida, he told me that it was something very important that had happened. I was out of my home for four days and I was somewhat disconnected from the investigative topics during those days, I was only working on my third book without realizing the world news. He told me about some supposed alien mummies that were found in Nazca, Peru. I thought it was a joke or was some kind of news to attract attention, I really was very impressed with the news, during these last days I have dedicated myself to investigate the event with a greater dedication and depth. As I speak and understand perfectly Spanish unlike many other researchers, this has facilitated the understanding that I have acquired about this interesting event.

I have seen several videos where are being interviewed persons involved with this event, everything said by these people is recorded and many of these videos are on YouTube, but only a person who really understands perfectly Spanish can understand everything is said there, I would have liked to be able to translate all those videos completely, at least with certain sub titles, so that people who do not speak Spanish could understand what is said there. these videos are interviews made on television channels, interviews done on YouTube channels and some radio shows alike, but I remind you again that I have not found anything about this information in English, for that reason I have decided to write this article. The subject really seems to me quite interesting and worthy of being written something about it. Here I will not only refer to the particular case of the alleged Nazca Alien Mummy, but to an archaeological reality within some Latin American countries and other issues alike.

Before I made myself a researcher, there was something that annoyed me too much when I saw on television some documentary or some show of any TV channel oriented to science and research. What bothers me was the deception that was manifested in those shows with the purpose of keeping the viewers captive to that television show or documentary. I mean those shows where they tell you that they are going to show you big foot and in the end never capture it, the same thing happens when they assure you that they are going to catch some ghost or an alien being, sadly in the end that never happens. These television shows concluded and never showed in the end what they promised. If you can call this fraud, others call it entertainment. I swear to myself that if I ever dedicated myself to research I would never present or mention things that I could not prove. I promised myself to only mention or show things that can be seen with the eyes and held by the hands, in other words real things. Things that can be evaluated and analyzed in a laboratory, things that can be displayed inside a museum or that belong to a private collection.

Three years ago I decided to write my first book which is a research book; "What really happened by Hector Melo"; Which many have already known for the topics that I explained there. In my book I show some OOParts (out-of-place artifact). Many will wonder why I do not mention or show pictures and images of several famous OOParts and only show just a few, the reason is very obvious, since many of these artifacts that people refer to when asking this question is simply, they can not be located. These famous artifacts have become urban legends, have disappeared from our reality and are no longer present among us, it is not possible to perform scientific tests and evaluations to them, for this reason I did not include them in my book. I try to do a legitimate, real, logical and objective investigation. I try to evaluate things and demonstrate them from the most skeptical point of view, leaving aside passions and personal or collective beliefs. For the result of an investigation to be something legitimate, it should not be contaminated by personal opinions, beliefs or fanaticisms.

At the end something provoked in me a small contradiction, because in a certain way I broke my own rule, I contradicted my own vision. Many times we have heard that there are exceptions to the rule and there are exceptions for really exceptional cases. I refer to the case of the controversial Ica stones, yes those famous stones that were debunked, were classified as fraud, were evaluated by people who concluded that these were not legitimate, but made by artisans. I refer to those famous stones found in Ica, Peru that showed engravings where they appeared dinosaur next to supposed human or humanoid, many of them giants. Why I did not exclude the Ica stones even by knowing they are a fraud? The reason is because of these controversial stones and the history that surround them deserved my respect and the benefit to the doubt. This happened for various reasons based on actual and current events, that is, current situations within our reality. To explain what I mean I want to mention before some facts that must be taken into consideration before evaluating a fair judgement, within my research I use a lot of logic and common sense, because in a responsible way I admit that not all people of Planet Earth have a deep knowledge about these topics related to Aliens, the mysterious and the unknown. For those I give the opportunity to the reader of my book, so they can analyze the events, facts and evaluate the references and evidence that I show so they can make a fair judgement by just using their logic and common sense, because all of us have logic and common sense, so we are able to understand things without having or possess a deep knowledge concerning a particular topic.

These are the facts that we must evaluate before what I want to explain later, this is our current reality:

1. Those who deny the authenticity of the stones of Ica assure that these were designed and manufactured by the craftsman and huaquero Basilio Uchuya, in complicity with his family and other artisans of the zone.

2. Dr. Cabrera used his house to house his collection of more than eleven thousand engraved stones.

3. A huaquero is a person who illicitly excavates to find huacas (ancient artifacts) in archaeological sites.

4. If these huaqueros or tomb looters are captured by the authorities, they could receive a sentence from 3 to 8 years in prison.

5. Within prisons in Peru, inmates head the mafias that control each area of ​​any prison, in collusion with prison officials themselves, "charge a toll" to prisoners. The prisoners must pay certain amount of money every month to avoid being transferred to other more dangerous centers or to ensure that they do not get killed by others prisoners. These prison mafia bosses are known in prison slang as "pranes". They are responsible for charging for basic rights within the prison from the protection of life to sleeping space. Many prisoners are enriched by extortion, because the foreign prisoners are charged with more money, sometimes the double amount. The pranes control the water, clothing, food and visits that prisoners receive, this makes it easy for a prisoner with limited economic resources, whose with poor families being hungry or killed by these prison mob leaders, since They can not afford the extortion payments. Extortion not only apply to prisoners inside the jail, but it has been proven that 90% of extortion against citizens is performed from prisons, these crimes are committed outside the jail, but were planned from the prisons.

6. In Peru, it is estimated that there are 100,000 archaeological sites, but only about 13,000 are known.

Once these facts are shown, now I can continue with my explanation. The case of the Ica stones gave me a great teaching, not archaeological, not scientific, not historical, but an invaluable psychological teaching. As I demonstrate in my book without showing any fear that contemporary historians, contemporary scientists and religious leaders, made the same terrible mistake, they forgot about the psychological aspect of the ancient men, did not take into account the way of thinking of a prehistoric men. A person who through all his life only has seen stones, will try to explain everything he does not know by using the concept of stones. A person who as a vehicle for transportation the only thing he knows is a chariot and as something that emits light the only thing he knows is fire, the most logical thing is that; if this person observes a flying saucer that emits brightly colored multi-colored lights, try To explain the event according to its understanding, its psychological aspect, will describe it as "a chariot of fire"; As it appears in several ancient texts. The sad thing is that today we forget even the psychological aspect of the terrestrial human being, his situation and the reality that surrounds him. If you are a person who does not live in a Latin American country, you will never understand what I will say next. I suggest you do your own research first. In several Latin American countries the Catholic Church exercises too much power, practically controls everything, I have been a victim of that power and control, everyone knows their own experience and mine is enough to know what happens in these countries. In these types of countries talking about the discovery of a pyramid, the sighting of a UFO or just talking about the extraterrestrial topic, is practically sulfuric acid against this system. With all due respect, that's why I started by explaining that if you are a person who has never lived in one of these Latin American countries you will never understand our reality, this is fighting against the current. The case of Ica's stones reminded me of our psychological aspect at all. I do not pretend to convince anyone, I do not pretend that nobody changes their mentality or religion, because that would be impossible and also a lack of respect by my side, because it would be taking away your free will, that right we all have to think freely without being manipulated within our minds. If I had been in Peru and had these Ica stones under my care and then the authorities accused me of huaqueo (illegally buying artifacts that are national treasures) I would probably have also said that stones are a fraud, I would have said that they were made by a craftsman too. That is to understand the psychological aspect of a person, tell if you were in that situation, perhaps you want to go to prison in a country where human rights do not exist, within a prison for three to eight years doing the impossible to survive? If you love your life and your freedom, you would have done the same thing as Mr. Basilio Uchuya. Nobody wants to be arrested, nobody wants to suffer. in every investigation we should not only evaluate the facts, artifacts and tests, but also the people involved and the situation surrounding these people. The comic thing is that the same authorities admit that Basilio Uchuya was Huaquero. I will not inquire much in the case of the Ica stones. I will give you the chance to do your own homework by yourselves and take your own decisions according to your understanding and logic. I Just explained why I included Ica stones in my book even though it was concluded that they were fake.

The good thing about understanding our reality is that we see things as they are possible and not as we wish them to be. In the case of the alleged alien mummies in Nazca, something similar is already happening. I decided to write this article before July 11 to be an evidence that proves everything was already said before they give the results of the supposed scientific tests and evaluations. Mr. Paul Ronceros best known for his pseudonym on YouTube "KRAWIX999" was invited on April this year to a Peruvian television show. In this show Mr. Ronceros shows three types of artifacts; A small skull, a skeleton of a seemingly small humanoid being, and a mummified hand that had three long fingers. All this so strange and curious did not cease to amaze both the interviewer and Mr. Ronceros. Mr. Ronceros affirms within the same interview that these artifacts are not legitimate extraterrestrials beings, but dolls armed with bones of people and animals. Within the same interview ensures that they have not been made to these artifacts any dating test or DNA test neither. You may ask as I asked myself, then how does he know that these are biological dolls armed with bones of animals and humans? I could not answer that question either. I understand that for affirming the truth of a fact and for denying it, we need for both evidence. I understand that if there has not yet been evidence to prove it, there is not evidence to deny it. Mr. Ronceros says in the interview that he obtained the artifacts of a huaquero who is his friend, he says that in the place where this was found there are hundreds of other types of artifacts and mummies alike. The first reports said that among these mummies there is one of about nine feet tall. according to the visitors of this place the mummies seem to show non human characteristics. Mr. Ronceros admits in another YouTube show that he has a citation by the Peruvian authorities for the huaqueo. This is the reason why I mention the reality of these types of Latin American countries at the beginning.

A French researcher named Thierry Jamin, found out of these findings, as a result of all the information obtained, there was an investigation at that archaeological site with several scientists and a documentary was filmed that will be presented on July 11. As a researcher we must evaluate all possible sides, both those who deny the facts, and those who affirm them, but without leaving aside the psychological aspect of the terrestrial human being. On July 11 we will know what happened, but before that result I want to share the following ideas with you. One of the theories I support in my book is the theory of Ancient Global Civilization, which many of you already know. Even if this discovery is not related to intelligent alien life, it is still a great discovery worldwide, this could demonstrate many things that would change history as we know it. This discovery could be evidence to show that there were other civilizations not included in the official history of mankind.

In the case the mummies are real aliens, this would be a low blow to the world order system, to the official history of mankind, to contemporary science and to religions. In short, this would cause a world chaos. The vast majority would not want this to happen. What I understand that must change is the policy and laws that some countries have in terms of archaeological discoveries, because I understand that on this planet we are all and all we must know what happens. Any archaeological find could answer the question about the origin of man, any archaeological find could be a piece that assembles our puzzle, humanity are all and a few should not have access to all the information, that is something I think should change in The next years or else we will not have greater archaeological discoveries.

If it is confirmed that these beings were biological dolls armed by an ancient civilization, this would really make me happy although many of you do not believe it, because for me it would be the same answer as if they said they are extraterrestrial beings, I say this for something that I explain in my book. I show in "what really happened by Hector Melo"; The practices performed by several tribes that made morphological deformations, that is, terrestrial humans that deformed their skulls and lengthened their necks to be physically homogeneous to their gods who descended from the stars. I would ask, whom did these ancient inhabitants of Ica want to look like? look like the extraterrestrial beings with whom they contacted. Nobody draws something or makes a sculpture of something he has never seen. The rock art shows hunts of animals that the artist describes with his drawings. Even these mummies would be an artistic expression of what an ancient Earth settler tries to represent with his art, something that he saw. Just think about that cosmic reality. I beg from the depths of my being, to be forgiven for my great ignorance and my great lack of respect. peace.

krawix999 site:
    https://sites.google.com/site/krawix999/

first interview on April:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFWG9-IL-z4

Gaia site:
    https://www.gaia.com/lp/unearthing-nazca-members/
    Attached Images    

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to hmelo25 For This Post:

avid (27th June 2017), BMJ (27th June 2017), ceetee9 (14th August 2017), conk (19th July 2017), Eram (27th June 2017), findingneo (14th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2017), Innocent Warrior (27th June 2017), Ivanhoe (29th June 2017), jc71 (27th June 2017), Kevan (27th June 2017), onawah (30th June 2017), Spiral (27th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

[IMG][/IMG]

My first impression was that it was fake because it was too pure a white & the eyes look wrong.

According to the good folks at Gaia, this is being exhaustively DNA tested at multiple labs, so we shall see.

It is important to remember that great truths & reveals might come as part of a deceptive disclosure. So it could be real.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

BMJ (27th June 2017), Eram (27th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2017)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,216 times in 32,905 posts

Quote Posted by hmelo25 (here)
    Mr. Paul Ronceros best known for his pseudonym on YouTube "KRAWIX999" was invited on April this year to a Peruvian television show. In this show Mr. Ronceros shows three types of artifacts; A small skull, a skeleton of a seemingly small humanoid being, and a mummified hand that had three long fingers. All this so strange and curious did not cease to amaze both the interviewer and Mr. Ronceros. Mr. Ronceros affirms within the same interview that these artifacts are not legitimate extraterrestrials beings, but dolls armed with bones of people and animals. Within the same interview ensures that they have not been made to these artifacts any dating test or DNA test neither. You may ask as I asked myself, then how does he know that these are biological dolls armed with bones of animals and humans?
    Many thanks, Hector —

1) Here's Krawix999's [very interesting] video: (And I have to say, his argument looked very convincing to me.)

2) Your long and fascinating post is most appreciated. But please make the paragraphs shorter, to make them much easier for people to read.

Unlike studying a book, on forums people very often skip over long, 'dense' text. Long posts, containing many detailed points, really do need to be presented in as easily accessible and digestible a form as possible. That usually means paragraphs of not longer that 3-4 lines.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th June 2017 at 12:09.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (28th June 2017), avid (27th June 2017), Baby Steps (27th June 2017), BMJ (27th June 2017), Bob (27th June 2017), ceetee9 (14th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2017), mab777 (15th August 2017), muxfolder (27th June 2017), Spiral (27th June 2017)

19. Link to Post #50
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,189 times in 1,661 posts

the Jimmy Church/Jay Weidner video is censored in Germany-

Larry

20. Link to Post #51
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Question Re: The Nazca 'alien' 3-fingered mummies of Peru

Fret not Larry here it is:

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Fade To Black

Episode 680 | Jay Weidner | The Nazca Mummy : Is It An ET?

Aired 26th June 2017 | Published 27th June 2017

Film maker Jay Weidner joins Jimmy to discuss the newly found three fingered & toed mummy in Nazca, Peru & Answer many of the questions received from the community...

Supporting Link: www.jimmychurchradio.com

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

21. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by morninglight69 (here)
    I'm afraid that Gaia's 3 espisodes are another Hoax.
    The episodes remember me the Animal Planet's 'documentary' "Mermaids: The Body Found and Mermaids: The New Evidence".
    A well made hoax that even featured an exclusive interview with a man they claimed was a former scientist with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) but the 'scientist' was actually an actor..too bad for the 3,6 million viewers and believers.. an outright hoax.
    Just take a look at: http://theblackvault.com/casefiles/u...red-mummy-peru “Unearthing Nazca”: A Common Sense Approach to Analyzing The Three Fingered Mummy from Peru.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th June 2017 at 00:13. Reason: fixed link formatting
    All things are poison and nothing is without poison; only the dose makes that a thing is no poison.
    (Philippus Aureolus Theophrastus Bombastus von Hohenheim)

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to korgh For This Post:

Cidersomerset (28th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th June 2017), Spiral (15th July 2017), uzn (28th June 2017)

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

I'm listening to the interview it sounds like a genuine mummified something ?

Ep. 680 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Jay Weidner : The Nazca Mummy : Is is an ET? : LIVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vTLGRU2K5Y

=========================================================

Quite a good observation about hands and ears and scull shape which could
    be cradle boarding. But until the results are in we shall have to wait and see
    but as Jay says the Peruvian tourist board are keeping their fingers crossed....

I would of thought medical people could tell if the hands and ears are original ?

The scull could be cradle boarded , but there are many mummies with longer
    scull if you follow Brian Foerster's work.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOa...euyUTLz3wmuIKQ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least this U'tuber is putting his T'shirt and possessions where his mouth is...

Alien Mummy Hoax Revealed - Nazca Peru

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KXAdaF5y-eI

Published on 25 Jun 2017
    The people at Gaia.com/nazca claim to have found a mummy that may not be human.
    Talk on the interwebs tell us it's a space alien! Is it? Find out now in this reveal!

See Gaia's original claims here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZPDh...

===================================================
    ===================================================

DNA Testing Of Paracas Peru Elongated Skulls: May 2017 Update

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6Y-aK01btFA

Published on 25 Jun 2017
    The best way to learn more about the elongated skulls is to join us on tour in Peru:
    https://hiddenincatours.com/tours/#major
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 28th June 2017 at 17:33.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Flash (28th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th June 2017), Spiral (1st July 2017)

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    I'm listening to the interview it sounds like a genuine mummified something ?
    I think it's a genuine mummified fake. (Literally. )

See the video by Krawix999, posted earlier on the thread. He argues, persuasively, that these are genuine mummies — but are recreations, from human and animal bones, of something that those people wanted to copy. As I mentioned, a 'Cargo Cult' kind of thing.

If so, these mummies aren't ETs... but they do indicate that the people who created them knew of ETs, or something very much like them.

What does Jay Weidner say, in summary, in the Jimmy Church interview?

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (29th June 2017), Andrew_K (29th June 2017), Baby Steps (28th June 2017), Cidersomerset (29th June 2017), Flash (28th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th June 2017), mab777 (15th August 2017), Maunagarjana (30th June 2017), Spiral (15th July 2017), Star Tsar (28th July 2017)

27. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 times in 786 posts

Krawix999's Was very informative. If anyone recalls LA Marzulli's flying evil faerie (fake) from last summer there seems to be a penchant for this type of puppet/marionette creation.

I would like to know what "inspired" whomever made these mummy hands. If they can be accurately dated to being recent then our generation may have let our imaginations ( greed/humour?) run wild. If they are many centuries old was someone copying art, interpreting mythology, legend and story?

those who follow Electric Universe theory are aware oddly shaped people with duck heads, 3 fingers, in cave/wall paintings tend to be plasma discharges observed in the night sky of our history...not shamanic visions.

There are many elongated skulls in Peru ( paracas notably ) that have no signs of cradle boarding and that are missing important human skull hallmarks and present other highly unusual anatomical features. DNA testing of the larger mummy is now MUCH more difficult. Which bones to test if they are a mixture of several animal bones mixed with human remains? Skull and teeth I expect.

The hand found alone looked painfully odd....what caught my attention was the coating on it being similar to the larger intact mummy. I thought it could be a sloth's hand. The flat "alien" bodies did not look like they could move with any efficiency.....they'd have to "fly" to get around.

DNA is the best option we have to narrow down this mystery.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Cidersomerset (29th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th June 2017), Spiral (15th July 2017)

29. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Quote What does Jay Weidner say, in summary, in the Jimmy Church interview?
    His summery is basically watch this space and they are not hoaxing from Gaiam's
    point of view. He would not elaborate on where it was found ie above or under
    ground.Jay knows all about the possibilities of it being a 3 D print or plaster cast
    and he came in as a sceptic, but he can confirm it is organic. He is still open that it
    could be a elaborate hoax from the Peruvian end and is being cautious and will say
    its a hoax if the results prove it to be. five countries are doing the DNA testing.

This is a 15 min summery of the basic Q & A which will answer it in his own words.

THREE FINGERED 'ET' GAIA MUMMY FOUND IN Nazca Peru Jay Weidner & Jimmy Church Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSHkv-ja_1Q

Published on 27 Jun 2017

Jay Weidner has been called by Wired Magazine an “authority on the hermetic and alchemical traditions,” …
    he is a renowned filmmaker, author and scholar. Considered to be a ‘modern-day Indiana Jones’ for his
    ongoing worldwide quests to find clues to mankind’s spiritual destiny via ancient societies and artifacts,
    his body of work offers great insight into the circumstances that have led to the current global crisis. He
    is writer/director of the feature film, The Last Avatar, director of the critically acclaimed documentary,
    Infinity: The Ultimate Trip, Journey Beyond Death and writer/director of the documentary series on the
    work of Stanley Kubrick, Kubrick’s Odyssey and Beyond the Infinite.

Jay is also the Senior Director of Content for Gaia TV, developing and producing cutting edge programs…
    and last week Gaia released a video report with a three fingered, three toed mummy that was discovered
    in Nazca, Peru.Since it’s release, the video(s) have gone completely viral… with over 60 million views in
    five days… and tonight we are going to discuss the mummy(s), answer all the questions that our community
    has and the impact that the video, Gaia and it’s evidence will have on Disclosure.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 10th July 2017 at 18:16.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th June 2017), raregem (14th July 2017), RunningDeer (1st July 2017), Spiral (1st July 2017), Star Tsar (28th July 2017)

31. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

If the mummies had wing bones, I would say it must be part of the New Religion hoax!
    ...And it still might be...I recall how Simon Parkes and Chris Thomas both agreed that the Annunaki had gone back in time to plant various kinds of bogus evidence to make us believe in this time that they figured into our history as "Gods" much more than they actually did.
    Possibly these artifacts are another kind of planted evidence placed in the past for some current ET agenda of human indoctrination.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th June 2017), RunningDeer (1st July 2017)

33. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 times in 786 posts

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    It´s the same problem with DNA analysing hairs from "Sasquatch"alas "bigfoot". If its not in their database they have to reject it! Yes science works like that!, "What we we cant explain we have to reject!"
    I remember a scientist lady with last name of sort of "ketchup", listened to from coast to coast am, she had the same problem, discouraged from all others in her field of work.

Note from Bill: yes, that's Dr Maria Ketchum.

I believe it is Dr. Melba Ketchum Sasquatch Genome Project http://sasquatchgenomeproject.org

Many thanks! Yes, of course it is... my careless typo. Edited now in my original note.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st July 2017 at 08:45.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st July 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th June 2017), RunningDeer (1st July 2017), Spiral (1st July 2017), Star Tsar (28th July 2017)

35. Link to Post #59
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

June 25, 2017 interview with Melissa Tittl, Gaia's Director of Original Content about the Nacza Mummy by Linda Moulton Howe.

June 25, 2017 interview with Melissa Tittl at earthfiles.com
    • Who? or What?
    • Is the Nazca Mummy Covered by White Unknown?
    • Several Mummified White Bodies Together Underground — Is It A Tomb?
    • Explöration of the Mummy by authorities in Peru
    • What Is Strongest Data So Far That the Mummies Are Real?

Many of the answers are just "we don't know yet".

Statement of Mary Jesse, M. D., the Assistant Professor of Radiology-Diagnostics, at the School of Medicine, University of Colorado-Denver: "I found no signs for fake in the CATSCANS of the mummy."

Russian team started DNA analysis.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st July 2017), ceetee9 (14th August 2017), RunningDeer (1st July 2017), Star Tsar (28th July 2017)

37. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Olaf (here)
    June 25, 2017 interview with Melissa Tittl, Gaia's Director of Original Content about the Nacza Mummy by Linda Moulton Howe.

June 25, 2017 interview with Melissa Tittl at earthfiles.com
    • Who? or What?
    • Is the Nazca Mummy Covered by White Unknown?
    • Several Mummified White Bodies Together Underground — Is It A Tomb?
    • Exploration of the Mummy by authorities in Peru
    • What Is Strongest Data So Far That the Mummies Are Real?
    Many of the answers are just "we don't know yet".

Statement of Mary Jesse, M. D., the Assistant Professor of Radiology-Diagnostics, at the School of Medicine, University of Colorado-Denver: "I found no signs for fake in the CATSCANS of the mummy."

Russian team started DNA analysis.
    Here's the interview: (it won't stay on Earthfiles.com forever)

Melissa Tittl is Director of Original Content for Gaia.com in Louisville, Colorado.

Melissa traveled to the Nazca region with a camera crew in the spring of 2017
    to investigate the “weird” mummified bodies found in a tomb. Video frame by
    Gaia.com in June 20, 2017, YouTube “Special Report: Unearthing Nazca.”

Linda: “Melissa, I did a search today for YouTubes containing 3-fingered hands and came up with two from January 15, 2017, in "Beyond Science," and in a February 17, 2017, presentation by long-time South American explorer Brien Foerester. Both videos show a whitish hand not connected to a body that has 3 long fingers that contain six bones and a close-up of one finger shows a human-looking fingernail. What is the relationship between these and what you are uncovering in the Nazca region?

Melissa: No, that’s a different hand. We got word of that, too, and I believe that hand is even longer than the hands on the mummy we’ve been showing in our Gaia promo. But that is not part of what we are doing. Jaime Maussan gave us the lead on the bodies we are investigating. We have found other things that will come up in other updates, but the January/February 2017 YouTube hand is a different hand.

Linda: Is it true that you have found multiple bodies mummified like the first one?

Melissa: We have. We have found multiple bodies and I think the next Gaia.com update coming out is going to show and explain some of those other bodies that have been found. But I can’t share the details yet.

Linda: When does the next update air?

Melissa: We are hoping to have it out next week – possibly Thursday, June 29, 2017.

Linda: How many bodies and are they all the same?

Melissa: They are different. I can’t really comment on how many bodies have been found, but there are more than one and they are a little bit different than the one in the first Gaia promo.

Linda: Do they all have three long fingers?

Melissa: They do, which relates them even though they are slightly different.

Linda: What are the differences?

Melissa: The one that we’ve been showing, which is a bigger body (5-foot-6-inches), when compared to a human, the anatomy seems quite close to a human, except for the three long fingers and three long toes. And the head. The face and head shape are a bit different from humans.

Video frame by Gaia.com in June 20, 2017, YouTube “Special Report: Unearthing Nazca.”

But in comparison to the other bodies that we’ve found, the others are like a different type of species.

Linda: Are you talking about something that is taller and something else that is shorter that's in the hybrid category? Or children?

Melissa: This whole investigation is so fascinating because we don’t really know what they are and that’s the point of our investigation. From what I’ve seen and who I’ve talked to and the information that’s about to come out next Thursday, June 29, 2017, they are NOT cloned. That makes it more difficult to say that this is some kind of creation that somebody just made this up. The bodies all have differences like you would if you were a human. Not all human bodies are exactly the same.
    They have a prototype, but they are slightly different. So that’s what I find really interesting about those other bodies compared to this one in our promo.

Linda: So it's definite that some bodies are taller and some are smaller?

Melissa: Exactly. Some are taller and some are of a smaller build.

Linda: Because there are several bodies together, do you think you've got a graveyard?

Melissa: I don’t know. It’s very strange. I think it’s a tomb. It seems to be set up more like a tomb and that certain creatures were preserved. And for what purpose, we don’t know. It’s like a special place where the bodies were put.

Linda: Like an underground enclosure for a family?

Melissa: It's an underground space with several bodies in it, but I don’t know. It’s been said that’s true, but we haven’t been able to go to the tomb yet, which is another part of the investigation. That will help us get other answers to how the bodies were placed. We have an archaeologist helping us, who specializes in burials and has been in Peru for ten years. As a professional, he wants to know more about the tomb setting, too. So we want to go forward with that, if we can.

Linda: Who has the control over the tomb?

Melissa: I can’t really say right now, but it’s not us at Gaia. And we’re not Peruvian, so we can’t control another piece of property in another country. Again, we are like investigators there.

Linda: But is the control going to prevent you from getting into the tomb?

Melissa: I don’t think so. I think eventually we’ll be able to get there. I think right now things are a little dicey. I mean we came out with the report and Peru did their own report. The Peruvian government wherever they might be in the process, they want to make sure that everything was done correctly. So I think we just need to wait a little bit.

Linda: Is anybody watching the body you videotaped to see if there are any skin or other changes now?

Melissa: Yes, definitely, but I don't know if there have been any changes.

Linda: Are the other bodies still buried?

Melissa: That's to be discovered. We are like flies on the wall investigating to see what it is and everything we're reporting about is there in Peru. And we will have further Gaia updates.

Linda: Are there any glyphs or straight lines anywhere near the tomb?

Melissa: Not that I know of. The Nazca lines, we don’t know where they came from or lead to or are trying to tell us? They could be connected to the mummies. But what are they preserving there that they, long ago, want us to look at, to see, to dig deeper. I don’t want to draw a direct line, but I’m saying the area is just mysterious and the fact that the mummies are found in the same area of those glyphs and lines is something to consider.

Linda: Why would any mummy or mummies dated to about 2,000 years ago, according to the 245 A. D. to 410 A. D carbon dating, be covered all over by the grey-white substance that looks like chalk and called 'white dust' in your promo?

Melissa: More questions than answers. I can’t stress enough that our team finds it weird and we are looking into it. We want people to be patient with us. We’ve taken all these samples from the bodies of the white dust to see what it is. We haven’t got the results back yet. But I think the most important thing is to get the white powder and body tested at a certified lab and then see what the results are. What could it be? Otherwise, until that’s done, everyone is just speculating, which is where we’re all at right now.

However, Prof. Konstantin Korotkov, Ph.D., Prof. of Physics, St. Petersburg Federal Research University of Informational Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, Saint Petersburg, Russia, and his team — they have started the full DNA sequencing and have started to get some things back. When they started the process, they had to put some liquid to separate the DNA sample. And when they did that, they smelled an herbal smell. And they couldn’t figure out what it was, but they definitely smelled herbal. That to me says that it’s evidence of some kind of resin. In Egypt, they used resin made out of trees and plants, too, not only to perfume the body, but it also helps preserve it.

The white powder is still a mystery and I’m in the same boat that you are. I would like to know what it is. We are getting it tested.

Linda: Could the white powder be a natron substance, the soda ash and sodium bicarbonate mixture that the ancient Egyptians used in some mummification rituals? I've been doing a lot of reading and can't find any mention of natron use for mummies in South America. Have you researched natron?

Melissa: I have and I’ve come to the same conclusion that you have. I haven’t found any natron in the Peruvian burial practices. We really need to figure out what that white stuff is and where it came from. So, I don’t have an answer for the white powder at this moment. But it does look like, according to the one lab from Russia that there was some kind of burial practice that used some kind of herbal ointment or liquid or wash of some sort.

The more experts we have from different science specialties, the better. And we are 100% open to that. This is like an invite to anyone who wants to be involved. We would love to work with them because it’s all about trying to figure out what the mummies are. That’s the most important thing and to do it right and get scientists the right samples.

Linda: If you can work with an American DNA expert, would you be able to get the body from Peru to a U. S. laboratory? Or would DNA scientists have to go to Peru?

Melissa: That’s something we would have to figure out. Right now, I don’t have an answer for that.

Linda: And my mind leaps to the next questions: How many other white mummies are there? Why are they near Nazca and all its centuries of land glyph mysteries? Are they a human variation? Or are they non-humans, maybe even extraterrestrials based in Peru 2,000 years ago? Is there any reference anywhere in the archaeological literature to 3-fingered hands and feet? Or mummies all covered in white powder?

Melissa: No, we haven’t found any, but maybe this will open up more information about how this could have happened, or where they came from. Maybe there are things we haven’t dug up or even realized before. This has just started and we have a lot more information that’s coming out in further weeks.

But it’s strange and doesn’t fit into what we’ve known thus far, so we’ll just see what more we can find. I’ve never found any 3-fingered beings before, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t out there, even if they haven’t been discovered.

Linda: Three fingers and three toes came up in the Puerto Rico chupacabras mystery of 1995 to 1996. I went there to investigate all the bloodless puncture wounds in goats, chickens, dogs, cattle, horses and talked to eyewitnesses who had seen a strange entity that could stand up on two legs and then jump eight or nine feet in the air over fences. The entity was described as having three fingers and three toes, but the eyewitness illustrations in my Earthfiles chupacabras reports don't look like the Nazca mummy.

~~~

What Is Strongest Data So Far That the Mummies Are Real?

I can’t speak for myself, but I can speak from experts that we have talked to who have started to analyze this such as Mary Jesse, M. D., the Assistant Professor of Radiology-Diagnostics, at the School of Medicine, University of Colorado-Denver. She is someone who is not into this stuff at all, but was kind of blown away by the fact that she could not figure out how it was not real, meaning she expected to prove a hoax and has not been able to.

She explained that if the bones were kind of glued together like some people speculate out there that you can take pieces of different bodies and glue them all together and you have strange bodies.

But she said, ‘I couldn’t find one piece of that (white mummy) body that looked like it was put together. There are certain marks on the bone of how that would happen.’

I’m not a muscular skeletal radiologist, but according to her you can tell:

1) if the bone is fake, it has a different lightness to it in the CATSCANS. It looks different than the other bones.

2) There are also markings that would mean the bones could be fake. There wasn’t any of that.

3) Also, the hand is a pretty complicated mechanism and she was explaining that if someone really replicated this 3-fingered hand, they would have to know so much about anatomy that they would have to be doing that for a living. She said they have every little tiny piece of that hand in there, like even to the tip, which is just like a human finger (except the long 3-fingered hand at Nazca has 6 joints). The tip is just a little bone that sits at the end of your finger. She was just blown away by the fact that she couldn’t really find something that said to her this could be fake.”

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ceetee9 (14th August 2017), Clear Light (9th July 2017), Creedence (3rd July 2017), findingneo (14th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st July 2017), Hervé (1st July 2017), mab777 (15th August 2017), Magnus (2nd July 2017), onawah (1st July 2017), RunningDeer (1st July 2017), Spiral (1st July 2017), Star Tsar (28th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 3 11 LastLast