Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast

Thread: The Nazca 'alien' 3-fingered mummies of Peru

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: The Nazca 'alien' 3-fingered mummies of Peru

Edit.....

The Steven Greer Nasca Mummy vid could be a hoax by some smart ass with
    nothing better to do , I cannot verify it .......Thanks Latina for noticing.

The audio could be from the Atacama humanoid ? or not ?

BREAKING: Stanford University: "Autopsy of Alien Proves It Is of Unknown
    Species / Classification"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hKjf8tdCNk

The Atacama Humanoid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XjietgsBDY

The Express
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...-Stephen-Greer

http://siriusdisclosure.com/evidence/atacama-humanoid/
    ==================================================

Steven gives his initial take after examining the mummy , it is definitely a organic
    humanoid with anomalies. The Mummy is somewhere between 100-200 years old
    and died possibly in the 1880's AD , the rest you need to listen to him explain.....

Dr Steven Greer / NEW ALIEN BODY FOUND

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2ufo-BqYE0Y

Published on 28 Jun 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFaE...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th July 2017 at 23:08.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), Clear Light (10th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2017), mab777 (15th August 2017), Spiral (15th July 2017), UfonautRadio (10th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm watching live now the conference held live now in youtube by Jaime Maussan, it's in Spanish and sadly I don't have the time to translate it. However the main points are here: The scientific team start acknowledging that the small figures presented at the beginning by the youtuber Krawix are modified mummies and those modifications were made hundreds of years ago. All of them were found in the same place. People who did it were trying to represent some kind of beings. However the ones presented by Gaia.com are something different and the tests done on them clarify they were organic beings that once walked the earth, among them are different species even though they share common features. They are even presenting a baby's body that's very fragile and can crumble at any moment if manipulated. DNA tests will prove if this baby is Maria's.

Carbon 14 tests have been made three times by the Universidad Autonoma de Mexico and two other USA laboratories and thede are the results:

Dissected brain Mexico laboratory says is : 1050 years old +-30 years,
    The big hand shown in the conference, Mexico University says is 1205 years old, USA laboratory 3380, another one 6400 years old (some explanation about differences)
    Maria’s tests are more consistent: Mexico 1771 +- 30 years, USA 1785 other 1750 years old
    Victoria (the small one with no head; Mexico 790, USA 1785 other 1050

Dr. Zalce (National School of Forensic Medicine in Mexico) explains that the first head shown is constructed and then explains how the bodies shown at the beginning of the conference are not real. They are old but they are not real beings. DoctorZalce then explains the next piece which is a big hand, how this hand anatomy, tendons, phalanges and ligaments are real and how the bones are harmonic and functional, how the longitude of the fingers allow to wrap things up so there is no need for the thumb. Next he explains how the small skull has the hole for the medulla and the atlas bone. The cranial structure is of a mature individual, the bone consistency is a continuum (not patched), it's an ossified skull. There is not any possibility of being a fake or being modified.

He continues to explain the body named Albert: It's a bipedal being, two feet high, he explains how the tendons in his arms are showing and are functional. The hip it’s not spherical it’s a lineal one. Vertebra in the neck are different, the jaw is too small not allowing the chewing just the swallowing, pelvis is incomplete and allows just a longitudinal movement not the circular one we humans have. In the neck there are no vertebrae, just something like bearings. This being has more a angular face.
    Now he is showing the being named Josefina: this being is different from Albert, her face is more rounded than his, it has a metallic implant in the chest. In the hand we can see a rough scaly skin, the white dust is diatomaceous earth, ribs are horizontal. Then the Doctor explains how for women when pregnant the hips expand but in this being the ribs are expanded at the hip height and we can see three translucent eggs. Then he compares the two beings to show the differences in the structure.
    Victoria (the one with no head) has the same characteristics as the other two. Now the main mummy Maria, he says this being is anthropoid, it has a bigger skull, nasal septum is recessed, arms have radius and ulna but not carpal and metacarpal bones, number of ribs and vertebrae are different than humans’.
    This body has different hands from the big hand showed before, there is not hand palm like human’s. the first phalanges are actually the tarsal and metatarsal bones and act as an extension and are functional. Legs have tibia and fibula, tarsal and metatarsal bones act like the firsts phalanges, extraordinary enough these hands and feet have horizontal lines resembling fingerprints . Maria’s skull is similar to humans but bigger, eyes sockets bigger, there is harmony in the skull, it doesn’t show pressure points made by any material band to change it's shape, nose bones are short. That’s in short the news conference. As soon as they have the DNA results they are going to be public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW_vkV0upXQ

These mummies are held in Peru so any person who has opinions about them and has not been in Peru and doesn't belong to the Gaia team is lying, just a few people have seen the mummies since the person who has them broke the law, even when the Peruvian government has said that the mummies are fake and are not a national treasure.

Too many people are giving disinformation but reality is these mummies are real, they don't belong to any animal species from this planet. However the team has been very careful to not use the word extraterrestrial since DNA tests are not complete. Maybe in a month or two we will have final results.
    Last edited by latina; 11th July 2017 at 23:49.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to latina For This Post:

7alon (28th July 2017), Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), Cidersomerset (11th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2017), mab777 (15th August 2017), Olaf (21st July 2017), StandingWave (11th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Cidersomerset I'm watching the video you posted before where Dr. Greer talks about the Nazca mummy or at least is what the youtube channel owner want us to believe. First of all, that's Greer voice but he's not talking about this mummy. The grave diggers have the mummies hidden in a safe place not in a display since they broke the law, those diggers want a lot of money for them. These mummies never left Peru and Greer has not been in Peru. He doesn't belong to the scientific team and he never has seen the mummy and clearly he is describing another one. Nothing he says in this video matches the mummy named Maria
    Last edited by latina; 11th July 2017 at 22:54.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to latina For This Post:

Cidersomerset (11th July 2017), findingneo (14th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Quote Cidersomerset I'm watching the video you posted before where Dr. Greer talks about the
    Nazca mummy or at least is what the youtube channel owner want us to believe. First of all, that's
    Greer voice but he's not talking about this mummy.
    Uhm I'l look into it ...I'l be back.....Jan C Harzan Director of Mufon introduces
    Steven Greer and it is cleverly done if fake , I must admit when he said the
    age it surprised me and they could be talking about another body.

It also surprised me that he had collected samples , but he is a medical
    doctor with contacts and resources maybe they called him in. If I cannot
    find a better link I'll take it down , thanks for pointing out.......

I don't recall how I found the vid in the first place ? it must of come up
    on a u'tube link as I was doing something else. Anyway it does look like
    a hoax and the audio could be from the Atacama hunonoid ? I'l keep
    an eye out......
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th July 2017 at 23:23.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

RT NEWS .....

5 ‘aliens’ discovered near Nazca lines in Peru - Ufologist (VIDEO, POLL)

Published time: 13 Jul, 2017 18:53
    Edited time: 14 Jul, 2017 07:06

‘During a press conference entitled “The mummies of Nazca” in Lima, Peru, UFO
    enthusiasts and journalists discussed the alleged discovery of alien remains near
    the Nazca lines of Peru.Well-known Mexican Ufologist and journalist Jaime Maussan
    claimed on Tuesday that a total of five bodies have been discovered in the past two
    months, asserting that the remains possess qualities “closer to reptiles than humans.”

He explained that the bodies are over 1,700 years old, which happens to coincide
    with the timeframe in which the Nazca lines (geoglyphs or artworks formed by lines
    drawn in the earth) are believed to have been created.’

read more
    https://www.rt.com/viral/396270-alie...ampaign=chrome

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

11. Link to Post #66
    Thailand Avalon Member Iancorgi's Avatar
    Thanks

Initially I was completely on board with this story and I'm still eagerly waiting for the Dna results to be published however I want to add a word of caution.

When I became aware that it was a French adventurer who made the discovery (Mr Thierry Jamin) I checked his website and all the various videos relating to the Nasca mummies. I don't know much about Mr Jamin but after listening to his explanations, the tone of his voice, the body language I would not trust him with anything.

I can read people quite well and he comes across as a used cars salesman. It's really just a gut feeling but I'm 99% convinced nothing good will come out of a project where this individual is involved.

What's more if you read the comments from his youtube subscribers there's a lot of complaints about him and his behavior. Many people are calling him a conman and they want to know where the money they sent for the research has gone.

Again, I might be completely wrong so I would invite all the Avalonian French speaker to check Mr Jamin out and give us their opinion.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Iancorgi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2017), leavesoftrees (16th July 2017), muxfolder (15th July 2017), onawah (28th July 2017), Spiral (15th July 2017)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Mike Bara has now reversed his position, as of 4 days ago:

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th July 2017 at 22:43.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by latina (here)
    Cidersomerset I'm watching the video you posted before where Dr. Greer talks about the Nazca mummy or at least is what the youtube channel owner want us to believe. First of all, that's Greer voice but he's not talking about this mummy. The grave diggers have the mummies hidden in a safe place not in a display since they broke the law, those diggers want a lot of money for them. These mummies never left Peru and Greer has not been in Peru. He doesn't belong to the scientific team and he never has seen the mummy and clearly he is describing another one. Nothing he says in this video matches the mummy named Maria.
    That's true. The body that Greer is talking about is the tiny little 'alien' he promotes in 'Sirius'.

The video maker deliberately put that audio against pictures of the Nazca mummies.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

17. Link to Post #69
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

Yvonne Palermo informs us about

MUCHO DiNERO the NAZCA MUMMY (tongue very firmly in cheek!)

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2017), Star Tsar (28th July 2017)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

The World Congress on Mummy Studies made a strong statement a couple of weeks ago:

DECLARATION OF THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY REGARDING THE FRAUD OF EXTRATERRESTRIAL MUMMIES

The subscribers of this document, members of the national and international scientific community, experts in the study and conservation of human remains (mummies and skeletons), communicate the following:

1. In the last few months, the alleged discovery of "extraterrestrial mummies" in our country has been publicized through an irresponsible, organized disinformation campaign.

2. Testimonies and published images on this case, allow to assert that these findings correspond undoubtedly to pre-Columbian human remains - Cultural Patrimony of the Nation -, maliciously manipulated and even mutilated to obtain an 'ad hoc' appearance for commercial exploitation. Moreover, the exclusion of the entire related archaeological contexts is absolutely contrary to the scientific investigation of this kind of cultural finds.

3. It is upon our authorities to make the corresponding accusations, since this 'production' has violated numerous national and international norms that watch for the defense of Cultural Heritage. We hope that these same authorities will seek the protection and correct investigation of these remains and their place of origin, in order to stop looting and trafficking of human remains. We also expect exemplary sanctions for those responsible of this depredation of heritage that is of all Peruvians and Humanity as a whole.

4. Finally, the criminal abuse of corpses for petty ends violates human dignity in a profound way. Thus, exploitation of pre-Columbian mummies carried out by this organization, attacks and particularly offends the Andean Culture, implying that its achievements were due to an alleged 'alien aid'.

We offer our best offices to collaborate with the authorities to demonstrate our statements in the corresponding instances. We also offer to participate in activities that would defend our patrimony and help educate the public about our ancestors and their legacy.

Lima, July 10, 2017

Sonia Guillén O’negglio (DNI 04649168), Guido Lombardi Almonacín (DNI 06959233), Elsa Tomasto-Cagigao (DNI 07258405), María del Carmen Vega Dulanto (DNI 10308912), Mellisa Lund Valle (DNI 07763061), Patricia Maita (DNI 25835019), Martha Palma (DNI 10537749), Carlos Herz Sáenz (DNI 07913390), Alejandra Valverde Barbosa (DNI 48813194), Marcela Urizar Vergara (CI 11347428-9), Claudia Aranda (DNI: 20056087), Leandro Luna (DNI: 23511760), Paula Concepción Miranda (DNI 29497158), Alejandro Vazquez Reyna (DNI 30651135)

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (28th July 2017), Bob (28th July 2017), Chris Gilbert (1st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2017), Innocent Warrior (1st August 2017), mab777 (15th August 2017), Satori (28th July 2017), Star Tsar (28th July 2017)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

I never click on nor include Gaia TV in any of my research, simply by the fact that Wilcock and Goode are involved in the platform.....and also I would rather not be manipulated and lead down the wrong path.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bob (5th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2017), Satori (28th July 2017)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (3rd August 2017), fourty-two (28th July 2017), Magnus (29th July 2017), Nasu (28th July 2017), Olaf (30th July 2017), Shannon (12th August 2017)

25. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Again!!! "Money, Money, Money"!!

26. Link to Post #74
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,568 times in 712 posts

This may be the scientific proof that alien life exists, predicted not long ago by Bashar to happen in the near future.

27. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Well, I had to have some fun:

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th July 2017 at 04:30. Reason: Embedded the video :)

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GroovieBean For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th July 2017), Billy (30th July 2017), Callista (30th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2017), Ivanhoe (23rd August 2017), sandy (2nd August 2017), Shannon (12th August 2017), sunflower (31st July 2017), UfonautRadio (1st August 2017)

29. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Last night (31 July 2017), Jimmy Church interviewed Brett and Kahn from Troika RV, about their remote viewing of 'Maria', the Nazca Mummy. It was quite a fascinating show.
    This may well be on YouTube pretty soon... pls feel free to post that here as well.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (2nd August 2017), Andrew_K (2nd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2017), Magnus (1st August 2017), Shannon (12th August 2017)

31. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Last night (31 July 2017), Jimmy Church interviewed Brett and Kahn from Troika RV, about their remote viewing of 'Maria', the Nazca Mummy. It was quite a fascinating show.
    This may well be on YouTube pretty soon... pls feel free to post that here as well.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd August 2017), Callista (3rd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2017), Shannon (12th August 2017)

33. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

I remember seeing somewhere recently, on Avalon I believe, where Bashar was discredited fairly convincingly.
    (Perhaps someone else will remember what that was about.)
    But "proof of alien life" may be no more exciting than evidence of traces of bacteria or algae growing on another, distant planet.
    In any case, I think this post is quite relevant to the discussion, and it seems to be getting short shrift, which is rather puzzling considering Dr. Peterson's reputation:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1170586
    Quote Is it just a coincidence that Dr. Peterson is talking about aliens with 3 long fingers, and the (apparently bogus) finding in Peru of the 3 fingered aliens?
    I am much more inclined to believe Dr. Pete than the other faction (though there seems to be a connection between the two via Giai.com), so I am wondering if some psyop attempt is being made to credit or perhaps even discredit his information, knowing that that disclosure from him was in the works.
    Some kind of Machiavellian move to gain a specific public reaction?
    Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    This may be the scientific proof that alien life exists, predicted not long ago by Bashar to happen in the near future.
    Last edited by onawah; 2nd August 2017 at 23:24.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Callista (3rd August 2017), findingneo (23rd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2017), Shannon (27th August 2017)

35. Link to Post #79
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I've watched all the shows as they aired over at GAIA TV. I am not impressed. Not for a moment do I think this is real. Just the researchers involved themselves seem hardly credible. And Tittl, well she leaves a lot to be desired. Young, impressionable, naïve. It's in her eyes. She says what we want to hear but seems unconvinced herself.

I also believe this is mummified fakes by people who may very well have encountered those aliens in their day. The way they were buried is suspect as well. Unless this was a disaster that caught them by surprise but the position of the bodies and the facial expressions seem to indicate no trauma at death.

It is easy enough to test DNA and compare ours to an alien's. The differences would be obvious.

The bones to me look like straw...

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bob (5th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2017), onawah (4th August 2017), Shannon (27th August 2017)

37. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

How about a four fingered alien?! David Adair actually placed his hands in the pods meant for a bipedal, four fingered "being" back in 1971 in the huge engine; from "who knows where"! For that reason he was dragged to Area 51. I have much more respect for a person who earns his/her own living rather than conning people into supporting them! My opinion!

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bob (3rd August 2017), onawah (4th August 2017), Shannon (27th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast