+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 7 11 LastLast

Thread: The Nazca 'alien' 3-fingered mummies of Peru

1. Link to Post #121
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Default Re: The Nazca 'alien' 3-fingered mummies of Peru

Thanks Bill. I will try and remember where I saw that. I can't be sure it was genuine of course.

Thanks Shadowself, I have not seen that x-ray before from the NAZCA mummy find. Can you show the link you got it from, that certainly looks suss? Thanks.

You are no fun WB.

Would like to ask you some questions kristin, seeing as this area is your passion. Back later.
    Last edited by findingneo; 2nd September 2017 at 05:11.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd September 2017), Kristin (2nd September 2017)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

Oh, I'm lots of fun. For instance, I have fun pointing out what needs to be pointed out.

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    Thanks Bill. I will try and remember where I saw that. I can't be sure it was genuine of course.

Thanks Shadowself, I have not seen that x-ray before from the NAZCA mummy find. Can you show the link you got it from, that certainly looks suss? Thanks.

You are no fun WB.

Would like to ask you some questions kristin, seeing as this area is your passion. Back later.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Billy (2nd September 2017), Kristin (2nd September 2017)

5. Link to Post #123
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Good to hear it WB.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Kristin (2nd September 2017)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,530 times in 32,788 posts

I did a Google image search [Nazca+Mummy+Hand+X-Ray], and found all kinds of interesting images.

The one Shadowself posted is here:

That came from this page...
    ...but that won't be the original source. The text comments:
    "Looking at the wrist area x-ray ... it’s just an illogical jumble, not a real animal’s wrist."
    Here's a similar image from another page:

There are many other interesting images, too... do the image search, and browse around the net. This also came from
    (which is quite a good article, actually)

... and I had to laugh at this one:

I'm a little more cautious that Walter, but only just a little. I wrote on 23 June, over two months ago, that this seemed like a Cargo Cult thing... a crude simulation of something they had seen, or heard of, and thought was real. Not a 'hoax', but maybe an imitation.

But regarding the possibility of a modern hoax, I'm still highly suspicious of the absence of provenance of where these mummies actually were found. As best I understand (do correct me if I'm wrong), the owner of the site refuses to allow anyone near it, and just keeps on producing new mummies. That alone would make any real archeologist just walk away.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (2nd September 2017), Kristin (2nd September 2017), WalterBosley (2nd September 2017)

9. Link to Post #125
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi Bill, thank you for finding that.

All those 3 hands are photos of the same hand. One is just photographed from the reverse side of the x-ray. One of the X-rays says

"Krawix999" and "salir de pantalla completa" which translates to "Exit Full Screen".

This is not the NAZCA mummy that the GAIA team have been investigating, unless this person Krawix999 is part of the team and I doubt it. I don't know if it is real or fake but it is a random foot. Am I wrong? Is Krawix999 part of the GAIA team? I can't say I have followed it closely to know. I very much doubt it. But if someone knows, please let us know. Thanks. Going by his other videos, he looks like a tomb raider about to go on a skiing holiday.

Is this what everyone has been basing their opinions on? I am surprised no one checked that before commenting that this had anything to do with the GAIA NAZCA mummies. Or is there a genuine x-ray from Gaia?

This is the Krawix999 You Tube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96iHmZr7jgM

Kristin, in your opinion, how easy would it be to construct a Maria type mummy, that carbon dates to when it does, to have no signs of cut skin, flesh, muscle and to arrange it with cartilage so as to fool doctors and scientists and archaeologists educated in Universities that did actually investigate it?

And if it was a Cargo Cult type construction, made hundreds or over a thousand years ago, how would you think it could have been constructed so as not to have visible seams and joins where it had been put together from pieces on a dead specimen? The wounds of course would not heal, so the break in the skin and flesh and where bones would have been arranged and covered would be obvious wouldn't it? Time would not aid in hiding those things I imagine.

I am just curious, and just too good an opportunity to not ask.

Yes Bill, the fact that the man who found it does not say where the tomb is, is suss. But if he did, the tomb would be mobbed immediately. And he would get done for disturbing Pre Columbian Peruvian Artifacts. Not too clever pulling out one mummy after another though. I expect someone will follow him there sooner or later, lifting a lid off of it (pardon the pun), if it does not turn out to be a hoax.

Thank you.

P.S. Nice sloth pic BTW.
    Last edited by findingneo; 2nd September 2017 at 13:19. Reason: I keep spelling Kristin's name wrong.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd September 2017), Kristin (2nd September 2017)

11. Link to Post #126
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

I think this is where the hand ex-ray came from before the Gaia report :

Here is the article that again came out before Gaia investigated the find.

https://hiddenincatours.com/strange-...wn-life-forms/

Apparently it's from the same location.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 2nd September 2017 at 13:39.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

findingneo (2nd September 2017), Kristin (2nd September 2017)

13. Link to Post #127
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Hey Neo,

Quote Kristin, in your opinion, how easy would it be to construct a Maria type mummy, that carbon dates to when it does, to have no signs of cut skin, flesh, muscle and to arrange it with cartilage so as to fool doctors and scientists and archaeologists educated in Universities that did actually investigate it?

And if it was a Cargo Cult type construction, made hundreds or over a thousand years ago, how would you think it could have been constructed so as not to have visible seams and joins where it had been put together from pieces on a dead specimen? The wounds of course would not heal, so the break in the skin and flesh and where bones would have been arranged and covered would be obvious wouldn't it? Time would not aid in hiding those things I imagine.

I am just curious, and just too good an opportunity to not ask.
    I am only going by the xray of the one hand currently. This is what I see:

Finger one at the top of xray: We see one phalanges minus the tip joined up next to a metacarpal then joined up to a full phalanges (three bones)including tip.
    Finger two in the middle: We see one metacarpal (thumb) joined up next to two partial phalanges and one full phalanges including tip.
    Finger three at the bottom: We see one partial metacarpal still joined to it's original phalanges, one partial phalanges added, then a full phalanges including tip.

When we look into the wrist area, the carpal grouping (which is a small marble sized group of bones) are missing, they would be, for in order to enter the hand and fingers you would have to cut into the palm and remove the carpal to allow access to the fingers. After which you have a problem. That problem is putting the wrist and fingers back together.

The problem was solved by using the remaining extra metacarpal bones as inner splints to create a structure that looked uniform and would hold the fingers on. As you can see in the xray, many of the bones were broken to size and sharpness and shoved into the hand cavity. They even tossed in a small phalanges tip to take up some space. I would assume the carpal wrist bones (the small marble like pebbles) were simply discarded. The hard bone and cartilage mass that the carpals form would have been useless to join anything, rods would have had to be used, in this case the left over bones were utilized as rods to hold everything together.

In so far as the aging, just using aged material is sufficient.

In as far as the skin being cut, I do not have access to the mummy to see where that has occurred, according to the xray, it DID occur. There is no doubt. A finger tip does not end up in a wrist without an incision of some sort.

As far as seams and joints, it is obvious to me by looking at the xray that the joints do not match, that there are large seams, and that many of the bones next to each other are not meant to be there. Once again, there is the tip of a finger, phalanges and metacarpals in the wrist area according to the xray.

Best I can do for you off of one xray. I do not know nor need to vet the "experts" as it is obvious that we are looking at a hoax from the one hand.

Oh, LOL, my mistake. There are TWO fingertips (or tips of phalanges) in the wrist according to the xray. IF you count, that gives us five in total which is not at all surprising.
    Last edited by Kristin; 2nd September 2017 at 20:09.

14. Link to Post #128
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Will share this here...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Exploring The Bizarre

Barry Fitzgerald & Stephen Mera | 3 Fingered Peruvian Alien Mummies : Strange DNA?

Published 1st September 2017

Barry Fitzgerald & Stephen Mera (Publisher,"Phenomena"(a free on line monthly) herald what has the potential of being one of the greatest archaeological discoveries of our time -- the discovery of what has become known as, The Council Of Three," the controversial 3 fingered Nazca Mummies of Peru. Many of Exploring The Bizarre's loyal listeners are aware of the numerous headlines being publicized by Gaia TV and Jamie Maussan. But many are asking...are we being fooled again? This is not the first time such figures said to be extraterrestrial have been totted as the real McCoy. Our guests have recently returned from Peru after conducting a thorough investigation that encompass physical examination of the bodies, scrutinizing X-rays, and reviewing medical conclusions and being cast into the murky depths of the illegal black market. Barry has been a frequent on Ghost Huntes International - Free newsletter - ConspiracyJournal.com

Features scenes from, "The Mysterious Bodies of Peru: The Beginning" used with permission of the filmmakers.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

15. Link to Post #129
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    I think this is where the hand ex-ray came from before the Gaia report :

Here is the article that again came out before Gaia investigated the find.

https://hiddenincatours.com/strange-...wn-life-forms/

Apparently it's from the same location.
    Ahh, so no need for an incision. It's a hand not attached to anything... easy to remove the carpals right through the open hole and then shove the extras right in there. Classic.

16. Link to Post #130
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Wow! You really know your stuff Kristin, thank you. Very detailed. What a pity you are not looking at the Gaia Nazca mummy hand. Hopefully you will get a look at it sometime and assess it. Do you think this hand that you are looking at, could be the result of a cargo cult type fascination?

Very interesting. So, if you don't mind, could you please do the same thing with the reptilian looking mummy. The above is not actually the GAIA mummy, but the reptilian one is. It would be helpful to everyone to have a good idea how that was constructed if it was. With the 3 fingered hand, you have made it sound easy to reconstruct, but what about the reptilian body? I am not aware of components of animals bodies that might be used to construct these, but then I don't have your expertise. That is a very odd skull, odd looking sort of rib cage, clavicle, eggs, etc.
    I think many of us could benefit from your expertise.

Why haven't you piped up earlier?

Much appreciated Kristin.
    Thank you.
    FN.
    Last edited by findingneo; 2nd September 2017 at 23:31.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Kristin (2nd September 2017)

18. Link to Post #131
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Wow! You really know your stuff Kristin, thank you. Very detailed. What a pity you are not looking at the Gaia Nazca mummy hand. Hopefully you will get a look at it sometime and assess it. Do you think this hand that you are looking at, could be the result of a cargo cult type fascination?

Very interesting. So, if you don't mind, could you please do the same thing with the reptilian looking mummy. The above is not actually the GAIA mummy, but the reptilian one is. It would be helpful to everyone to have a good idea how that was constructed if it was. With the 3 fingered hand, you have made it sound easy to reconstruct, but what about the reptilian body? I am not aware of components of animals bodies that might be used to construct these, but then I don't have your expertise. That is a very odd skull, odd looking sort of rib cage, clavicle, eggs, etc.
    I think many of us could benefit from your expertise.

Why haven't you piped up earlier?

Much appreciated Kristin.
    Thank you.
    FN.
    LOL, I was busy! You know, family and business, that sort of thing. Sure, I did watch the video but without an xray to look at (as I would like) it would be just looking at the outer layers of the skull. I already have some good insight, but with an xray I could really define it in terms that we could all understand (I hope). Thanks for going there, it really is a pleasure.

One last thing, in order to create this type of hand, one would need to do it while the flesh was fresh so that you could stretch the finger tissue, which it does look very stretched to me and human skin is very pliable in this way, however, this could have been done 100 years ago or in modern times. Hard to tell without the proper tech. I hate to think what a person had to do to make this possible. I will leave it there even though I know the answer. But you would have NO Incision site but for the open cavity at the wrist area. Not needed to create any more holes, one is all you would need. However, removing the carpals would HAVE to happen, according to the xray, it did.

Yes, I would not rule out a cargo cult.

So an xray of the head would be interesting.

I have not seen a full body of the "reptilian" yet, just the skull. I don't have time to go through the pages, but if there are any xrays or other photos that can be seen I'll gladly take a look. For me, this is a BLAST!
    Last edited by Kristin; 2nd September 2017 at 23:46.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

findingneo (3rd September 2017)

20. Link to Post #132
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

BTW, what I would really like to get my hands on is one of the elongated skulls to really reconstruct the face properly. That would be awesome!

I've seen one that was reconstructed and all they did was pop an Aztec face on something that would not hold one. This is another creature entirely. There are layers of skin construct that were not even brought into the mix. That would be a dream to work on even just a cast of one of those skulls!

BTW Neo, I just took the time to count all of the bones, we have three that are not accounted for or EXTRA in the wrist, they are the thin ones that do most of the holding or long "rods" as I've called them. However, we have a full hand minus the carpals. This includes all the fingers for a human. The bones thus far have been human entirely, the three long bones I still need to research.
    Last edited by Kristin; 3rd September 2017 at 00:30.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd September 2017), Callista (3rd September 2017), findingneo (3rd September 2017), Olaf (4th September 2017)

22. Link to Post #133
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Wow! Star Tsar. Sorry about my abundant use of the word "WOW', and the lack of variety in my expressions but I am up to the first break in your https://youtu.be/uYmmzCuxBOc video and I am really enjoying it. Not heard of this guy doing the interviewing before but I think this interview is great. The intro music and visuals are tongue in cheek and a bit creepy, and don't reflect the quality of the interview, but I am glad I stuck through the intro because I love it.

He is filling in quite a few nooks and crannies regarding the GAIA NAZCA Mummies.
    So thank you.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Kristin (3rd September 2017), Star Tsar (3rd September 2017)

24. Link to Post #134
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Excellent! Thanks Kristin. Sounds rather gruesome what must have happened for that hand to have been made. If it were a modern construct, that would then have to mean they either robbed a few fresh graves, or gathered the "parts" themselves would it not? Hopefully then, it is not a modern construct. I am betting you are right that it is not very recent, if that is what you are saying. Folk would have to have a Frankenstein type fetish to want to do that in modern times as it is not the norm (I hope), and be willing to collect body parts, by whatever means. It seems more likely to me, that it would have been done a good while back. I mean, why would anyone bother now, even if they were a psychopath of sorts? Seems more like a primitive way of thinking that would produce that.

Which leads onto thoughts from Star Tsar's video above. In the video it is said that the mummies were just put on the counter at an Institute in Peru for an employee there. A man that was so well thought of at that Institute that his face was on the back of one of their countries coins. And there was the dilemma about keeping the identity of the grave robber from the Peruvian authorities. If this is the scenario, I have to ask, why would a grave robber be interested in giving his find to an authority in this area if he had in fact manufactured the artifact himself? He was putting himself at significant risk of being arrested by Peruvian authorities. And he is not even making himself known to the general public or Peruvian Government. What is it he has to gain from this? ( I see from the video he/they want a large sum for Maria and co).

On the other hand (again, please excuse the pun), the hand that you assessed, that was not the GAIA mummy hand, did look to you like a construct. This man is trying to gain attention with his videos, even if he does not show his identity behind his skiing outfit. Has he said at all that he has had his hand and other artifacts looked at by experts? I doubt it. There are two completely different scenarios. Unfortunately it does not give insight into if the GAIA NAZCA mummy hand is a hoax or real, but it does show that it can be done.

I also can't hep wondering, what would be the point in mutilating modern day bodies, or murdering, to make such a construct? Wouldn't modern day grave robbing or murder vastly outweigh any perceived benefits of even the most warped mind? It would be like, "Oh look, I have in my possession an alien mummy", only to be slapped in handcuffs for murder or the like. It makes me think this grave robber really was concerned about the possibility that Maria and company were of worldy significance that should not be lost in the everyday dealings of the black market, or something like that.

Also, wouldn't having an unaltered ancient mummy ( ok, body technically), be of more value than a mutilated one?

Anyway, there is the x-ray of the reptilian skull, on one of the videos. Have you seen it? I think Bill has also put them all up here a few pages back as well. Oh and it is at 34.20 in the the Star Tsar video above, and so is the body x-ray of that one.

They do mention later, about 3 pieces of metal in the chest that they were permitted to take samples of, and they mentioned a piece of metal in one hand. As they pointed out, it is unlikely they would have allowed samples being taken of the metal, had they put it there and altered the mummies.

I have to say what you do for fun is quite fascinating Kristin.
    Thanks so much Kristin and Star Tsar.
    FN.
    Last edited by findingneo; 4th September 2017 at 15:32.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Kristin (3rd September 2017)

26. Link to Post #135
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Listening a bit more to the video that TS shared here, and I recall that not only does Maria not have a nose or ears, but she has no ear canal. How could that be reproduced Kristin? I can't see how that could be. Also, there is mention of the feet and knees not being conducive to walking on I think it is the reptilian looking creatures.
    Last edited by findingneo; 4th September 2017 at 15:31.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

28. Link to Post #136
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

No I have not seen the skull xray. If there is another xray available of the hands or anything else I'll be happy to take a gander. Do post such here if you don't mind or just the link from the thread.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

30. Link to Post #137
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Here tis' Kristin. Thank you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYmmzCuxBOc

In the region of 34.20.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

32. Link to Post #138
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thanks, I'll have to get back to this tomorrow but I will be back.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

34. Link to Post #139
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Finished watching ST's video. Really good. They are coming out with their DNA results in about 3 weeks from the release of this video. If the DNA already mentioned in earlier posts here is anything to go by, and Maria is deemed human, does that mean a 100% match? A lot can go on in a tiny amount of DNA.

The mention of metal in the chest and hands (the hands of which we have not seen) in Maria in this video, gives me the impression it will be somewhat of a construct, but going by what Kristin says, it most probably won't be a modern construct. Maybe the 100 years or so.

What does that mean about the absence of ears? Cut off? That would not account for the lack of ear canal that GAIA reported. Tiny nose? And the slightly elongated head? Due to boarding or does that not fit due to that still not accounting for enlarged brain capacity that GAIA touches on? This is like a "Who dunnit" murder mystery.

Did they say they did have DNA for the reptilian mummies? They are the ones that would really be telling. Maria could be argued away as human if her fingers and bits have been tampered with, but what about the reptilian looking ones? How could they have been manufactured? I will be really interested by the results that these guys come up with.

Even if they do come up as 100% fake, it does not mean other beings don't exist. Loads of folk have seen them, but it will be interesting if a 3D version exists. Of course we can only speculate, until all the results are released, but isn't it fun? It might be that some are fake, some are real. I am having a lot of fun, and I am even considering the possibility they are fake WB.

Just had a peek on GAIA. George Noory interviewed Jaime Moussan on Beyond Belief. 30 August, 2017, re The Nazca Mummies. In this program it is revealed that Maria has arms longer than a humans and that the face is like that of a humanoid species that was around 1.6 million years ago. No ears, not hair. So they have the x-rays now of the hands. They say there has been no changes made to the hands. The x-rays are at 9.15 if you have GAIA TV Kristin. The fingerprints are different to us. But they would ideally like to take the mummy out of Peru to discover what it is.They have seen two like Maria, including Maria, plus her baby, which also has 3 fingers, and 6 of the reptilian like mummies which are about 60cm/ 2ft high. One has 3 eggs in a clavicle. Eggs are about 1 inch long. The head looks similar to a turtle. the neck is retractable like a turtle, which they mention more or less in ST's video. These ones also have 3 fingers on each hand. One bone in the arms, one bone in the legs. I assume he means in each section, upper and lower.

Ooh! Jaime says that originally, the man who found them said they were found in a tomb, and Jaime waved his hand down toward the ground, but then he said he told them that he really found them at the top of a mountain in a cave, full of that earth they are covered in. The man who owns the mummies is called Mario. Yay! They are DNA testing the reptilians.
    Last edited by findingneo; 3rd September 2017 at 05:30.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Star Tsar (3rd September 2017)

36. Link to Post #140
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

findingneo (3rd September 2017), Kristin (4th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 7 11 LastLast