+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 8 11 LastLast

Thread: The Nazca 'alien' 3-fingered mummies of Peru

1. Link to Post #141
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Default Re: The Nazca 'alien' 3-fingered mummies of Peru

I know, it's silly. If they are genuine, and my parents looked like those little guys, I don't care if the DNA came back as human. I would have packed my bags and would be asking if I was adopted.
    Last edited by findingneo; 3rd September 2017 at 07:18.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Kristin (4th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

If we can track down the sculptor, I think we might be on to something...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0939.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	1.41 MB
ID:	36090

(Same materials and style as the 'mummies'?)
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 3rd September 2017 at 14:08.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,534 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    I know, it's silly. If they are genuine, and my parents looked like those little guys, I don't care if the DNA came back as human. I would have packed my bags and would be asking if I was adopted.
    That's very funny!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

findingneo (3rd September 2017), Kristin (4th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #144
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I actually think what The Troika Group uncovered during their remote viewing session of Maria, the most valuable and telling.

https://troikarv.com/new-products/nazca-report
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd September 2017 at 16:28. Reason: added link to the Troika report

8. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

Let's add more misinterpretation to the misinterpretation already indulged where this mummy is concerned.

I actually think what The Troika Group uncovered during their remote viewing session of Maria, the most valuable and telling.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Callista (4th September 2017), findingneo (3rd September 2017), Kristin (4th September 2017), Satori (3rd September 2017)

10. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WalterBosley (here)
    Let's add more misinterpretation to the misinterpretation already indulged where this mummy is concerned.

Yes. Even US military intelligence, with their very finest remote viewers — and they've now refined the technology considerably since the 1990s Ed Dames days — collect the methodologically but subjectively reported data and then correlate it with intelligence gathered on the ground.

Police do the same, when psychics supply them with case information (which they do). They still have to issue a warrant and physically search the house.

What this means is that we have to go careful here. The Troika RV information is interesting (Jimmy Church did an interview with them a month ago), but listening to that as a standalone report, what they presented did seem extremely hard to believe.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bob (3rd September 2017), Callista (4th September 2017), findingneo (3rd September 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th September 2017), Kristin (4th September 2017)

12. Link to Post #147
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Damn, I had had a hot chocolate late last night when I wrote that. Tried to sneak back this morning to erase but you guys were on to it. I blame the hot chocolate. Blasted feel good endorphins.
    Last edited by findingneo; 3rd September 2017 at 22:56.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

14. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

I base my opinion on personal experience with RV, FYI. The issue with the ground intel is that it has to be dependable, too. The problem with this Nazca mummy circus is lack of dependability. I still think way too much energy is being given what is going to turn out to be nothing -- and that will continue to encourage such hucksters in the future. If they see that such antics don't get them much or lengthy attention, we'll see less of the fake stuff.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by WalterBosley (here)

Yes. Even US military intelligence, with their very finest remote viewers — and they've now refined the technology considerably since the 1990s Ed Dames days — collect the methodologically but subjectively reported data and then correlate it with intelligence gathered on the ground.

Police do the same, when psychics supply them with case information (which they do). They still have to issue a warrant and physically search the house.

What this means is that we have to go careful here. The Troika RV information is interesting (Jimmy Church did an interview with them a month ago), but listening to that as a standalone report, what they presented did seem extremely hard to believe.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th September 2017), Callista (4th September 2017), findingneo (4th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th September 2017), Kristin (4th September 2017)

16. Link to Post #149
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

I did manage to go through the xray parts of the video and anything they showed that was physical. Honestly, not enough info there to say anything at all. The xrays were too small for me to really look at as they were shot from a distance and did not shot areas that I would find of true value to judge anything, my thought is that they are holding their cards close and do not want people like myself making any discerning observations. The outer bits of the forms seemed strangely coated (plaster comes to mind) and I did not see anything there that would lend me to believe that we had an exceptional find. The finger pad dermal ridges looked completely human to me as did the tips, finger nails, and structure.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Callista (4th September 2017), findingneo (4th September 2017)

18. Link to Post #150
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Ok, yes, I understand Kristin. That white powder has just about everyone thinking it is plaster, but it is the soil type in the cave where the mummies were actually buried according to Maussan. Apparently it is what has dried out and preserved the bodies so well. I can't recall what it is called, but it is not plaster. Ok, thanks for taking a peek.

Thanks WB. Was wondering why specifically you thought the RV was dubious. So even though the ground intel has to be dependable, I take it you have had a peek? How fascinating.

I take it then WB that with RV you cannot go back in time but you locate the target at the time you RV? Therefore, because the waters were muddied for so long, perhaps even prior to when GAIA came across the story, there was no reliable place and people to RV when you found out about it?

What happens BTW, if it is dark in the region you are remote viewing, even if it is daylight where you are? Do you just get a view that is in daylight anyway? Sorry about all the questions.

Thanks.
    Last edited by findingneo; 4th September 2017 at 02:17.

19. Link to Post #151
    United States Avalon Member SkywatchersRadio's Avatar
    Thanks

I asked Mike to be a guest on my show to give him an honest shot at explaining his view on the "Mummy" & "Gaia" and to promote his projects... I came in peace, and he's been on before so he knows I wouldn't attack him. This is how that turned out.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SkywatchersRadio For This Post:

Callista (4th September 2017), findingneo (4th September 2017), Kristin (4th September 2017)

21. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

WHAT?? I'm not getting PAID for podcasts!!??

Since I know the reality of book sales, maybe that's how other guys have figured out how to make a 'living' at this stuff...
    Last edited by WalterBosley; 4th September 2017 at 05:37.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Callista (4th September 2017), findingneo (4th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th September 2017), Kristin (4th September 2017)

23. Link to Post #153
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 times in 1,165 posts

Bosley, you will have to get yourself another agent!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th September 2017), Kristin (4th September 2017), WalterBosley (4th September 2017)

25. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

I know the body of Maria has been confirmed human , if this doc has been posted
    already ignore...

This vid came up on the U'tube links as I was browsing and I was not going to watch
    it then I noticed that they had posted other vids on the usual alternate topics. The
    doc' follows a couple of UK researchers on their trip to Peru. This was filmed during
    the height of the hype and they have not had the DNA results in yet as Steve Mera
    Phenomena magazine summed up at the end of the vid. At least they went over to
    try and get some information. They also find out about the murky world of black
    market trading in all types of antiquities and hoax's and is interesting as we follow
    their journey and I found an enjoyable watch , and some of the players seem genuine.

http://www.phenomenamagazine.co.uk/

Three Fingered Peruvian Mummy Documentary that Will Make You Question Everything

Published on 24 Aug 2017
    This new discovery could be the greatest discovery of all time. The remarkable ancient
    mummified body, dubbed Maria, has three fingers on each hand, it was discovered in
    Nazca, Peru. While mummies can excite historians, this particular find may alter the
    story of human origins. After discovering more mummies in Peru some members of
    the team claimed that it didn't look human.

The tests indicate that the body is likely from AD 245 to 410 – over 1,600 years old,
    according to the scientists. The mystery remains and we look forward to learn more
    about these mummified remains. Are we looking at a long lost ancient civilization?
    Are we looking at the remains of the ‘Gods’ that according to many ancient texts
    descended from the heavens in the distant past? Are we looking at a Alien species
    that existed on Earth long before humans came into existence?
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th September 2017 at 20:17.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (4th September 2017), Bill Ryan (4th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th September 2017), lisinskib (14th September 2017), RunningDeer (4th September 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (4th September 2017)

27. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

Folks, I very highly recommend this. I learned more about this topic in an hour and a half than in ALL the other videos and articles I've seen, including those from Gaia TV.

Walter, do take the time to watch this. Kristin, too. You'll see stuff you may not have seen before. (I did: very detailed X-Rays, closeup examination of the bodies, clear identification of at least one fake, even photos of the tomb where grave robbers found the bodies and then didn't know what to do.)

I do wish Gaia was not involved. I don't trust them further than I could throw a woolly mammoth. Jaime Maussan (who comes over as rather desperately over-eager) is clearly sincere, but may not be doing this any good simply through his association after a number of bad mistakes he's made in earlier years.

The video (trying to be too fancy, poor production in places, too much egocentrism focused on their personal journey) could be a good 20 minutes shorter, and you can safely start when they land in Lima at 6:25.

But if you'll allow me to bump this, I'd love everyone to watch this. I found it extremely interesting.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th September 2017), avid (4th September 2017), Cidersomerset (4th September 2017), fourty-two (17th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th September 2017), gaiagirl (6th September 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (5th September 2017), Kristin (4th September 2017), lisinskib (14th September 2017), RunningDeer (4th September 2017), Star Tsar (4th September 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (4th September 2017)

29. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Post Re: The Nazca 'alien' 3-fingered mummies of Peru

Quote Folks, I very highly recommend this. I learned more about this topic in an hour and a
    half than in ALL the other videos and articles I've seen, including those from Gaia TV
    Thanks for that Bill , not being fully up on this thread I was not sure how it would
    be received ? I found it enjoyable and interesting and he did leave a bit of cliff
    hanger at the end of part 1 setting up a follow up which I could not find a vid for yet.

===================================================
    ===================================================

Edit...added

The Coast vid with Jay Weidner in the first hour is back up .....

Coast To Coast AM - August 26, 2017 UFOs & Mysterious Phenomena, Gaia Mummy Update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQoaFbhLFB8
    Jimmy Church of Fade To Black was joined by Mel Fàbregas, host of The Veritas
    Show, for a discussion about UFOs and mysterious phenomena.

NAZCA MUMMIES UPDATE
    In the first hour, author and filmmaker Jay Weidner talked about the mysterious
    Nazca mummies. Weidner reported on three additional mummies discovered in the
    same area as the first Gaia mummy, known as Maria.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 5th September 2017 at 00:15.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th September 2017), gaiagirl (6th September 2017), Kristin (5th September 2017)

31. Link to Post #157
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I had listened to the Veritas interview a few days ago. I thought we had to wait 3 weeks for the results to come out? I was trying to look closely at the sort of stuff Kristin was saying, and the reptilian body bone ends looked a bit frayed, and not completely the same in the other arm, width and all that. I thought it must have come out after Kristen had peeked as it looked quite detailed. Anyway, I will watch the above video as soon as possible. I was wondering why no mention of the grave robbers and their gun wielding threats were not mentioned on GAIA. I am not clear on if the man Mario who owns the bodies is just a grave robber or not. He wants a lot for the Maria, monetary wise, so he did not hand them in to the institute for the good of humanity. There are quite a few things not mentioned by GAIA that Mera and Barry fill in, in the radio interview, in the gaps. It appears Mera and co were there after GAIA took their samples. Thanks for vid.

Finished watching it. The vast majority has already been said but it is good to see the threads all pulled together in the one spot. I still think whatever happens with the DNA there will still be loads more questions unanswered. Same if they are found to be a construct. Particularly with body parts if they cannot be identified as conglomerates of known species There might be a fourth or more hypothesis that needs to be considered if it is not just a simple ancient construct.
    Last edited by findingneo; 5th September 2017 at 05:26.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Kristin (5th September 2017)

33. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Yeah, I scrolled through it and found the 'personal angle' annoying as well. I'll TRY to watch it all the way through but it's 90 mins and there has been so much noise on this that I'd rather see the salient points without the BS or the player-spin. There is a trust issue. Things can be presented and stated in a video that could later turn out to have been lies or 'misinterpretations'. That makes it hard to sit through something like this. I'm not being impatient. A case summary would be nice. As a professional federal investigator, I'd spend hours and days working on a case, write a report of several pages, and was still required to do a one/two-sheet case summary for Page 1 in every ROI. I think it's time someone did a vid of a serious case summary update and allow the viewer to then go to the places in the vid for the greater detail. I'll more likely, where this case is concerned, wait for the final results and either see I was right or admit I was wrong, when that time comes.

I admit it. I'm burnt out on this Nazca Mummy thing and I'm being a party-pooper.
    Last edited by WalterBosley; 5th September 2017 at 02:14.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2017), findingneo (5th September 2017), fourty-two (17th September 2017), Kristin (5th September 2017)

35. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

Just to clarify, because I know I come off like a Snidely Whiplash where this mummy thing is concerned: My main issue is that I would LOVE for someone to find something like a legitimate mummified alien or hybrid corpse. That would be great. That there is enough in this case to make it HIGHLY questionable is what raises me ire. I truly believe that when the legit 'alien mummy' is found, there will be little to no reason to question it. Yes, there is also a very good chance that it would be secreted away by 'authorities' a la the crap the Smithsonian is suspected of having done (or the Vatican). But I'm not a total party-pooper. I mean, look at what I advocate and suggest in my own work, clearly I'm not a materialist mad with reductionism running around naysaying everything. What I now see happening is that this Nazca Mummy thing will be murked up. There will be two camps, one of them being the True Believers who will forever more say that evidence was suppressed, that the DNA tests showing a human result were incomplete or tampered with or tainted. We'll be enduring this conversation for years to come, kind of like Roswell even after its lore collapsed (and its mummy carnival was exposed).

IF the Nazca Mummy is proven to be something other than an ancient human being, I'll gladly retract my criticism. Remember: the issue I and many of us have is the claim that it is some ET hybrid or some 'other' human species, etc etc. Not that it's old. Of course it may be old.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2017), findingneo (6th September 2017), fourty-two (17th September 2017), Kristin (5th September 2017)

37. Link to Post #160
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

I hear you Walter, LOL, I'm going to wade through it as well, but with the sound off and just to view any xrays. I don't like commentary garbling what I'm trying to look at.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

findingneo (6th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 8 11 LastLast