+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: What's really happening in Sweden?

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,998 times in 906 posts

Default Re: What's really happening in Sweden?

Immigration is one thing
    Encouraged sexual depravity, weaponized drone surveillance, textbook terrorism - why isn't this on the news? Engineering continued complacency by the rest of the world. Some of us can see past the fog still.

I had no idea this was still going on in Sweden - and not losing any steam by the sound of it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th February 2020), Hym (10th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #142
    Sweden Unsubscribed
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: What's really happening in Sweden?

Here in Sweden, we have many immigrant -especially muslim immigrant. Many Swedes are not happy because want to have pure white country with no diversity and pure Swedish history. But I argue that Sweden has been changing always. We ignore our own history of conquor and conquest and bringing in different peoples to become Swedish. And we forget always Sámi (saam´ or saam´lja) people, first people of Europe from northern Africa. We call them Laplander after history confused https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapponia_(book). Some People do not even acknowledge Sámi have human rights.

So now new people displaced from Europe and Africa and come to Sweden and we say no, like unto France and Italy and Greece and England and many countries where people have anger toward muslim brothers and sisters. still I always say, one people human kind. Why we hate change? Why we not accept change and welcome new brothers and sisters and give what we can. My charity help to promote freedom for all peoples in Sweden. I will never understand anger towards someone different. What say you in your country? Do you see same or otherwise?

Many people displaced from Africa because of war created by Europeans and Americans with long history of turning muslim against muslim and christian against christian. We must accept, it is not to blame immigrant. They only escape terrible situations. Many I see with my own eyes.

I start charity for my people who forgotten people and immigrant who endure hatred and lost place in society. Go from words to action. Why not more Swedes, more people everywhere try to understand people who escape their own country, rather than fight and persecute.

Too many people in Africa yes but also too many from other countries exploiting, taking resources, giving charity that cause problems and thinking only of commercial gains.

Problems all begin with us. We must choose love not anger. Love all brothers and sisters. This is the way of freedom as taught by Sámi peoples. World Tree and Sacred Stones teach that human kind all one people. So we must live as one people. Not find differences to push away. Raedie make all people equal on Earth to live in peace together. Same message as Jesus and Buddha. Why not take a little from Sámi understanding?

My mothers family Swedish, my fathers family Russian, my mothers great great grandmothers Sámi, my friends muslim, christian, buddhist, Sámi, hindu, athiest, jew, janist, native people. Why choose one only? Like all people. Accept all people. Sweden please drop fear and accept we always change.

Muslims not just radical but also good people. Radicals are also Swedish, who hate everyone not Swedish. We must learn from past wars and worldwide hatreds.

Who the real native people of Sweden? Not who you think!

4. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 292,185 times in 21,636 posts

Mark, with this last post above, and your endorsement of Bill Gates, I have to say, if I may, that I really do think you're vary naive and uninformed about the reality of certain global agendas.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (10th April 2020), Elainie (11th April 2020), happyuk (10th April 2020), Hym (10th April 2020), Kamikaze (10th April 2020), kudzy (10th April 2020), Metaphor (10th April 2020), Yoda (10th April 2020)

6. Link to Post #144
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,966 times in 1,555 posts

Quote Posted by Mark Tuahmen (here)
    I will never understand anger towards someone different. What say you in your country? Do you see same or otherwise?
    Sami live in their own communities, self-sufficient mostly, right?

In the U. S., it is like this: ok, I am in a supposedly privileged group, white male, which could be described as the only group in history to willingly give away its wealth and power. Half was given to women, another half to blacks, another half to Latinos, another half to the disabled, and another half to the overly-medicated and sexually confused.

So now I work in a place where I am pretty much excluded from the conversation. I don't understand it, and the sound of it gives me a headache. I have worked in other places where we had to practice reverse racism, by specifically excluding white candidates.

It would be bigotry to say something like a Muslim is my enemy or is an animal, and I don't believe that, but I wouldn't want to be swamped in their culture either.

Concerning Italy, during the 19th century, all Italians were admitted as political refugees. When the 20th century hit, they were called morons and cut off. "Moron" was revived from old Greek when the know-alls at Ivy League universities invented modern eugenics, which was the role model for Germany, and Sweden was a heavy player with large amounts of mandatory sterilization. All that basically comes right out of Harvard, same place bringing us the coronavirus vaccine. Someone changed their tune.

I disagree with oppression, but, I don't want to be in a black or Latin culture, it's really annoying. I can no longer find the one I grew up in. If everybody loves me, can I walk in everyone's house and eat their dinner? If there is so much giving, can I take? Of course not. They will just tell me being poor is your problem, and if I look to some other country to grant me some kind of asylum or favored status, it will not be there.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

happyuk (10th April 2020)

8. Link to Post #145
    Sweden Unsubscribed
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

No argument Bill with many problems in Sweden but immigration we cannot criticize without understanding all else that happen in the world. We cannot blame this peopel and have so much hatred for them.

Sweden has too much America influence. Too much corruption too. But immigration has become too much like anti-jew.

9. Link to Post #146
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete this post
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 12th April 2020 at 05:16.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8