Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 11 LastLast

Thread: What's happening in Sweden?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Default Re: What's happening in Sweden?

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    Such a pleasure to listen to balanced, rational David Icke. Well, pleasure is not the right word in that context.

The comparison with other speakers/websites makes it obvious that someting is not right with their often wild, sarcastic, cynical or inciting outbursts. JPW above is not amongst the worst. Many other videos across the web that rant wildly against immigrants and trigger anger and hatred, I suspect, are on the same side as those who planned and executed the whole thing, or are even paid by them.

At times I‘ve the impression, half of Europe is paralyzed by fear. What do they fear! People could be so powerful if they let go of their fear.
    It's a good point Iloveyou, to let go of fear. One of the ways to lessen fear is - to think. But many whites don't want to. As soon as they feel a smidgin of fear and discomfort of a topic like this they just want to get rid of the feeling. Approaching the problem analytically and asking questions, who, what, why, how... helps lessen fear and bring in a feeling of control but one has to be able to sit with the fear long enough to even write a paragraph or formulate questions to be asked to get to that point of less fear and most won't.

Christians have done the turn the other cheek and kumbaya thing, New Agers have done their affirmations, jane and john doe have gone deep into the TV but all that has happened is the aggressive has taken more advantage.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

BMJ (4th March 2018), Bob (4th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th March 2018), Iloveyou (7th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

'Hair-Raising': Sharia Law Makes Its Debut in Swedish Court

Sputnik Europe
    17:32 06.03.2018
    (updated 17:56 06.03.2018)

CC0

"The man stems from a good family, unlike the woman."

With this argument, a Swedish court has acquitted an Iraqi man charged with abusing his wife, sparking outrage over the first instance where "Sharia Law" was applied by the Nordic nation's legal system.

In a landmark case, the Solna District Court has acquitted an Iraqi man suspected of abusing wife by pushing her against furniture, pulling her hair and hitting her face with a shoe. The court called the credibility of the woman's testimony into question, stressing her "lowly" parentage, the daily newspaper Aftonbladet reported.

In addition to stressing that the man "came from a good family," unlike the woman, the court ruled that the fact that the woman turned to the police instead of the husband's family "further" undermined her credibility. According to the court, "the normal thing" to do "in these circles" would be to try and resolve the conflict within the family.

The ruling, adopted by a divided court, triggered an immediate response from Sweden's legal circles.
    "This is one of the most prejudiced and strange judgments I have read. Not completely unexpectedly dictated by two lay judges. Still no one in charge who wants to do something about the lay judge system?" former Swedish Bar Association president Bengt Ivarsson tweeted.
    ​Prosecutor Josefine Dahlqvist appealed the ruling straight away, claiming that the ruling violated the foundations of Sweden's legal system.

​One of the two lay judges who freed the man is Center Party veteran Ebtisam Aldebe, who is known for having advocated special legislation for Sweden's Muslims (especially in divorce and inheritance rights) in a 2006 interview with Swedish broadcaster SVT. Aldebe ran for parliament in 2014 and is a member of the social committee in Solna. Aldebe also played a key role in rejecting at least three Christian converts asylum during her time as board member in Stockholm's Administrative Court, according to the Christian newspaper Världen Idag.
    "I've ruled in many cases. I've ruled in favor of men in some cases and in favor of women in others. In this case, I followed the law. Swedish law," Ebtisam Aldebe argued in her defense.
    However, Center Party leader Annie Lööf condemned the ruling and called for both lay judges to leave their roles.
    "Horrendous judgment in Solna. Hair-raising reasoning and values that have no place in a state built on legal principles. These values have no place in our party. Our politics are based on all people's equal rights and value, and being equal before the law," Lööf tweeted.
    ​Roger Haddad, justice spokesman for the Liberal Party, which alongside the Center Party is part of the four-party center-right Alliance opposition, stressed that "politically appointed lay judges" were unacceptable.
    "I definitely do not want those who are in favor of sharia laws in Sweden," Haddad tweeted.
    ​Following accusations of supporting "honor-related culture," the Center Party was forced to specifically stress in a clarifying tweet it was "not in favor of sharia law."

​Political scientist Stig-Björn Ljunggren ventured in an interview with the Nyheter Idag news outlet that Islamists are being recruited to stress the parties' willingness to be representative, inclusive and diverse.

Related:
    Sweden's First 'Immigrant Party' Gets Into 'Blood' Scandal
    Feminist Sharia? Poll Reveals Surprising Beliefs of Norwegian Muslims
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Aurvandil (6th March 2018), BMJ (7th March 2018), Ewan (9th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th March 2018), Jayke (6th March 2018), KiwiElf (7th March 2018), mojo (22nd May 2018), Wind (7th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    'Hair-Raising': Sharia Law Makes Its Debut in Swedish Court

Sputnik Europe
    17:32 06.03.2018
    (updated 17:56 06.03.2018)

CC0

"The man stems from a good family, unlike the woman."

With this argument, a Swedish court has acquitted an Iraqi man charged with abusing his wife, sparking outrage over the first instance where "Sharia Law" was applied by the Nordic nation's legal system.

In a landmark case, the Solna District Court has acquitted an Iraqi man suspected of abusing wife by pushing her against furniture, pulling her hair and hitting her face with a shoe. The court called the credibility of the woman's testimony into question, stressing her "lowly" parentage, the daily newspaper Aftonbladet reported.

In addition to stressing that the man "came from a good family," unlike the woman, the court ruled that the fact that the woman turned to the police instead of the husband's family "further" undermined her credibility. According to the court, "the normal thing" to do "in these circles" would be to try and resolve the conflict within the family.

The ruling, adopted by a divided court, triggered an immediate response from Sweden's legal circles.
    "This is one of the most prejudiced and strange judgments I have read. Not completely unexpectedly dictated by two lay judges. Still no one in charge who wants to do something about the lay judge system?" former Swedish Bar Association president Bengt Ivarsson tweeted.
    ​Prosecutor Josefine Dahlqvist appealed the ruling straight away, claiming that the ruling violated the foundations of Sweden's legal system.

​One of the two lay judges who freed the man is Center Party veteran Ebtisam Aldebe, who is known for having advocated special legislation for Sweden's Muslims (especially in divorce and inheritance rights) in a 2006 interview with Swedish broadcaster SVT. Aldebe ran for parliament in 2014 and is a member of the social committee in Solna. Aldebe also played a key role in rejecting at least three Christian converts asylum during her time as board member in Stockholm's Administrative Court, according to the Christian newspaper Världen Idag.
    "I've ruled in many cases. I've ruled in favor of men in some cases and in favor of women in others. In this case, I followed the law. Swedish law," Ebtisam Aldebe argued in her defense.
    However, Center Party leader Annie Lööf condemned the ruling and called for both lay judges to leave their roles.
    "Horrendous judgment in Solna. Hair-raising reasoning and values that have no place in a state built on legal principles. These values have no place in our party. Our politics are based on all people's equal rights and value, and being equal before the law," Lööf tweeted.
    ​Roger Haddad, justice spokesman for the Liberal Party, which alongside the Center Party is part of the four-party center-right Alliance opposition, stressed that "politically appointed lay judges" were unacceptable.
    "I definitely do not want those who are in favor of sharia laws in Sweden," Haddad tweeted.
    ​Following accusations of supporting "honor-related culture," the Center Party was forced to specifically stress in a clarifying tweet it was "not in favor of sharia law."

​Political scientist Stig-Björn Ljunggren ventured in an interview with the Nyheter Idag news outlet that Islamists are being recruited to stress the parties' willingness to be representative, inclusive and diverse.

Related:
    Sweden's First 'Immigrant Party' Gets Into 'Blood' Scandal
    Feminist Sharia? Poll Reveals Surprising Beliefs of Norwegian Muslims
    not surprised, we have seen those kinds of rulings in Canada as well.

It is always surprising that we have to pay for a court of appeal, us, the citizens because the customs and ways of other countries are infringing on our rights and laws.

How come for gosh sake have we come to have de defend against such retrograde societal cultures that promotes women inequalities and inheritance destitution based on sex, and promotes the beatings of wives and children.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

BMJ (7th March 2018), Debra (23rd May 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th March 2018), Hervé (6th March 2018), Jayke (6th March 2018), KiwiElf (7th March 2018), meeradas (8th March 2018), mojo (22nd May 2018), Wind (7th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,250 times in 635 posts

Very interesting little film from Paul Joeph Watson. Thanks for posting it BMJ.
    Since I don´t waste much time reading or watching mainstream media, foreign or national, it was quite enlightening to watch the clip, as I live in Stockholm, Sweden
    and have not personally experienced any migration related problems in my daily life ,but some of those news clips in this film are quite outrageous.

To keep balance between globalism and nationalism is hard but very important.
    It´s also important too have in mind “Strategic Engineered Migration as a Weapon of War”.
    The people of power and country´s behind it all are the ones to blame in my opinion.

Red Ice TV youtube channel (run by a Swede Henrik Palmgren) have some quite good clips related to this subject as well.
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 10th March 2018 at 19:18.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

BMJ (7th March 2018), Ewan (7th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th March 2018), Franny (8th March 2018), mojo (22nd May 2018), muxfolder (7th March 2018), Wind (7th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,331 times in 1,704 posts

Removed my thoughts, unnecessary commentary.
    Last edited by BMJ; 7th March 2018 at 03:07.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

mojo (22nd May 2018), Star Tsar (7th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi BMJ,

Do you live in Sweden? If not, since the Islamic State of Sweden is the point in question, you'll have to explain how you know they would steal your money and rape your wife and children. And frankly, I wouldn't blame them for feeling uncomfortable in your presence...Particularly from such a potentially long distance... Such an attitude goes a considerable way in explaining the mess this world is in.

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by WhatTha' (here)
    you'll have to explain how you know they would steal your money and rape your wife and children.
    I don't think they 'would'. But the anecdotal evidence really does appear to show that they might.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), mojo (22nd May 2018), WhatTha' (9th March 2018)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

I was married in Stockholm in 1982 and have returned to Sweden with my husband (a dual Swedish/US citizen) and children nearly every year since then. We have family in Stockholm, Goteborg, and Tibro..

The visit last summer was depressing. The safety of women is no longer a given and I did not feel safe alone in many parts of Stockholm and Goteborg as I had in the past. This was due to many immigrant men who behaved in an agressive and threatening manner. I grew up in San Francisco and spent years in New York, so I know how to handle myself on the street and assess a situation. Sweden is no longer safe as it was in the 80’s .

Also,people are quiet and very demoralized. Freedom of speech and thought is nearly gone. Many friends and relatives were frightened and reluctant to speak with me about the immigrant crisis saying “We have to accept them - it’s the right thing to do”. In a nearly programmed response.. my niece is a schoolteacher and said that the decline of public schools is widespread and little teaching is done in schools with a high immigrant population due to language barriers.. No one is allowed to question public policy or they risk losing their jobs.

I read somewhere once,long ago, that Palme’s asassination was because he refused to go along with the plans to move Sweden into the New World Order and had tried to maintain the country’s independence. Who knows? But the severe changes in Sweden and its culture are quite real.

15. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2018), BMJ (8th March 2018), Debra (23rd May 2018), DeDukshyn (7th March 2018), delfine (7th March 2018), Ewan (7th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th March 2018), Hervé (7th March 2018), Kate (7th March 2018), KiwiElf (7th March 2018), lisalu (7th March 2018), Matthew (7th March 2018), mojo (22nd May 2018), muxfolder (7th March 2018), Orph (7th March 2018), Rawhide68 (10th March 2018), Sophocles (4th July 2018), sunwings (7th March 2018), ThePythonicCow (7th March 2018), Tintin (7th March 2018), Valerie Villars (11th March 2018), Wind (7th March 2018)

16. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Lightbulb Re: What's happening in Sweden?

The Muslim faith of Sweden's communities have approximately 14,0000 members. This is about 1.5 per cent of Sweden's population. The largest faith communities are the Church of Sweden, the Pentecostal Movement and the Roman Catholic Church. Of Sweden's ten million inhabitants, 6.2 million are members of the Church of Sweden.

http://www.government.se/articles/20...ime-in-sweden/

https://www.salon.com/2017/06/02/swe...urope_partner/
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 7th March 2018 at 10:10.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), DeDukshyn (7th March 2018), mojo (22nd May 2018)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Hand grenades, gang violence rattling Sweden’s middle class

Weapons from a faraway, long-ago war are flowing into immigrant neighborhoods here, puncturing Swedes’ sense of confidence and security. The country’s murder rate remains low, and violent crime is stable or dropping in many places. But gang-related assaults and shootings are becoming more frequent, and the number of neighborhoods categorized by the police as “marred by crime, social unrest and insecurity” is rising.

http://projects.registerguard.com/rg...class.html.csp

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Merlinus For This Post:

BMJ (9th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th March 2018), mojo (22nd May 2018), WhatTha' (9th March 2018)

20. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ahamkara (here)
    I was married in Stockholm in 1982 and have returned to Sweden with my husband (a dual Swedish/US citizen) and children nearly every year since then. We have family in Stockholm, Goteborg, and Tibro..

The visit last summer was depressing. The safety of women is no longer a given and I did not feel safe alone in many parts of Stockholm and Goteborg as I had in the past. This was due to many immigrant men who behaved in an agressive and threatening manner. I grew up in San Francisco and spent years in New York, so I know how to handle myself on the street and assess a situation. Sweden is no longer safe as it was in the 80’s .

Also,people are quiet and very demoralized. Freedom of speech and thought is nearly gone. Many friends and relatives were frightened and reluctant to speak with me about the immigrant crisis saying “We have to accept them - it’s the right thing to do”. In a nearly programmed response.. my niece is a schoolteacher and said that the decline of public schools is widespread and little teaching is done in schools with a high immigrant population due to language barriers.. No one is allowed to question public policy or they risk losing their jobs.

I read somewhere once,long ago, that Palme’s asassination was because he refused to go along with the plans to move Sweden into the New World Order and had tried to maintain the country’s independence. Who knows? But the severe changes in Sweden and its culture are quite real.
    Hi ahamkara,

Based on Tsar Czar's published violence statistics it seems there hasn't been a significant increase. What do you think is the source of your discomfort? After the Cold War ended Europe and the United States experienced a respite from major confrontations such as the world saw during the World Wars. In fact, I remember the phrase "Peace is breaking out all over the world" as the meme of the day.

It seems where the U.S. and Europe were preeminent purveyors of mass chaos in the last century, the expertise has shifted perhaps to the South and East. The World again is ablaze. None of us feel that comfortable wherever we might be ensconced.

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

ahamkara

Thanks for your thoughts

My Name is ******* ******* +46 8 ######## and I Live in the heart of Stockholm, Sweden kungsholmen, I go by buss subway and commuter train to my office 5 days a week, and have been doing that for 28 years.
    The only incident situation I can recall is, with drunk swedish people, once i got vomited on. (2004)
    As I recall 2 weeks ago a "non europen looking guy" offered he´s seat on the crowded comutertrain to one of my female cooworker Anneli Ölund, both she and I was surprised.

I have never ever had an incident with someone from a foreign country.
    This is important, I´m not God neither are you, so to change things is out of our hands.
    But please dont spread lies about my country.

PS:I agree that the Olof Palme murder was staged, most likely from (alphabet soup) USA

(PSS If hevré has the balls to call me I´d love to practice my french)
    Last edited by Hervé; 10th March 2018 at 23:54. Reason: removed personal data

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

BMJ (11th March 2018), mojo (22nd May 2018), muxfolder (11th March 2018), uzn (11th March 2018)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

One thing for sure: it is not very wise to publish your phone number on a public and international forum. Gosh have ´t you any idea of identity theft, crazies taking over your computer, someone knocking your door unwanred and more.

You definitely haven’t live in America, like Chicago, or in countries with rampant criminality. Even in quiet Canada I would not do what you are doing

For your protection and that of those living with you, I have asked the mods to take off your phone number.

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    ahamkara

Thanks for your thoughts

My Name is ******* ******* +46 8 ######## and I Live in the heart of Stockholm, Sweden kungsholmen, I go by buss subway and commuter train to my office 5 days a week, and have been doing that for 28 years.
    The only incident situation I can recall is, with drunk swedish people, once i got vomited on. (2004)
    As I recall 2 weeks ago a "non europen looking guy" offered he´s seat on the crowded comutertrain to one of my female cooworker Anneli Ölund, both she and I was surprised.

I have never ever had an incident with someone from a foreign country.
    This is important, I´m not God neither are you, so to change things is out of our hands.
    But please dont spread lies about my country.

PS:I agree that the Olof Palme murder was staged, most likely from (alphabet soup) USA

(PSS If hevré has the balls to call me I´d love to practice my french)
    Last edited by Hervé; 10th March 2018 at 23:53.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

BMJ (11th March 2018), mojo (22nd May 2018)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Thanks for you concern Flash, but I do believe in openess, and I have nothing to fear from anyone

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

BMJ (11th March 2018), mojo (22nd May 2018)

27. Link to Post #35
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Last edited by Star Tsar; 11th March 2018 at 10:58.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

BMJ (11th March 2018), mojo (22nd May 2018), Rawhide68 (27th April 2018), Valerie Villars (11th March 2018)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Sweden distributes 'be prepared for war' leaflet to all 4.8m homes
    Defence pamphlet shows how population can prepare in event of attack and contribute to country’s ‘total defence’
    Mon 21 May 2018

The new pamphlet prepares the population for cyber and terror attacks and climate change, and includes a page on identifying fake news.

The Swedish government has begun sending all 4.8m of the country’s households a public information leaflet telling the population, for the first time in more than half a century, what to do in the event of a war.

Om krisen eller kriget kommer (If crisis or war comes) explains how people can secure basic needs such as food, water and heat, what warning signals mean, where to find bomb shelters and how to contribute to Sweden’s “total defence”.

The 20-page pamphlet, illustrated with pictures of sirens, warplanes and families fleeing their homes, also prepares the population for dangers such as cyber and terror attacks and climate change, and includes a page on identifying fake news.

“Although Sweden is safer than many other countries, there are still threats to our security and independence,” the brochure says. “If you are prepared, you are contributing to improving the ability of the country to cope with a major strain.”

Similar leaflets were first distributed in neutral Sweden in 1943, at the height of the second world war. Updates were issued regularly to the general public until 1961, and then to local and national government officials until 1991.

“Society is vulnerable, so we need to prepare ourselves as individuals,” said Dan Eliasson of the Swedish civil contingencies agency, which is in charge of the project. “There’s also an information deficit in terms of concrete advice, which we aim to provide.”

A Swedish cold-war era defence leaflet.

The publication comes as the debate on security – and the possibility of joining Nato – has intensified in Sweden in the wake of Russia’s annexation of Crimea in 2014 and recent incursions into Swedish airspace and territorial waters by Russian planes and submarines.

The country has begun reversing military spending cuts and last year staged its biggest military exercises in nearly a quarter of a century, as well as voting to reintroduce conscription and unveiling joint plans with Denmark to counter Russian cyber-attacks and disinformation.

The leaflet advises people to think about how to cope if there was no heating, food became difficult to buy, prepare and store, there was no water in the taps or toilet, and cash machines, mobile phones and the internet stopped working.

It advises checking the source of all information, warning that “states and organisations are already trying to influence our values and how we act ... and reduce reduce our resilience and willingness to defend ourselves”.

A detailed page of “home preparedness tips” advises the population to stock up on water bottles, warm clothing and sleeping bags, and “non-perishable food that can be prepared quickly, requires little water or can be eaten without preparation”.

In the event of armed conflict, it says, “everyone is obliged to contribute and everyone is needed” for Sweden’s “total defence”: anyone between 16 and 70 “can be called to assist in the event of the threat of war and war”.

Sweden has not been at war with another country for more than 200 years. If it is attacked, the leaflet says, “we will never give up. All information to the effect that resistance is to cease is false.”

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (10th June 2018), Elpis (22nd May 2018), Hervé (22nd May 2018), KiwiElf (23rd May 2018), mojo (22nd May 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (25th May 2018)

31. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,447 times in 356 posts

Unfortunately Star Tsars statistics end in 2014. Since then official statistics show that sexual violence against women has TRIPPLED. https://www.bra.se/brott-och-statist...xualbrott.html

A recent article in a national newspaper reported that 82 of the 112 men prosecuted for gang rape between 2012 - 2017 were born outside Europe.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Swan For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd May 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd May 2018), BMJ (10th June 2018), Hervé (22nd May 2018), mojo (22nd May 2018), shaberon (22nd May 2018)

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swan (here)
    Unfortunately Star Tsars statistics end in 2014. Since then official statistics show that sexual violence against women has TRIPPLED. https://www.bra.se/brott-och-statist...xualbrott.html

A recent article in a national newspaper reported that 82 of the 112 men prosecuted for gang rape between 2012 - 2017 were born outside Europe.
    Yes. This article is from Feb 2017. A warning may be in order: it's pretty uncomfortable to read.
    The Refugee Rape Gangs of Sweden

A European nation becomes a rape capital -- due to its immigration policies.

Sweden is the rape capital of the Western world. The general public is unaware of the epidemic of Swedish rapes because there has been an orchestrated effort by mainstream media and the Swedish government to deliberately mischaracterize offenders and downplay the number of incidents. The significant increase in rapes are the direct result of Sweden's open door refugee policy and denial of Muslim culture.

Muslim immigrant rapists believe that all non-Muslim and uncovered women can be lawfully taken for sexual use; hence rape and sexual assaults are justified. Appearance, particularly for women, is an important aspect of Sharia Islamic law.

Modesty is how women achieve honor and to appear in anything revealing brings shame not only for her but for the entire family. Almost all Muslim governments encourage and even legally obligate women to dress modestly: at a minimum to wear a headscarf, in some countries a veil and in others a full body covering.

Uncovered women are viewed as prostitutes and adulterers and the prevailing attitude is that if an uncovered woman is raped she asked for it. In September 2006 in a Ramadan sermon on adultery, Australia’s most senior Muslim cleric blamed immodestly dressed women who don't wear hijab for being preyed on by men.

Sheik Taj Din al-Hilali alluded to the infamous Sydney gang rapes in 2000, committed by a group of fourteen Lebanese Australian men, and suggested the attackers were not entirely to blame. Sheik Hilali said:

"If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and the cats come and eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats or the uncovered meat? The uncovered meat is the problem."

That is the psychology of Muslim refugees who have been welcomed into Sweden in extraordinary numbers.

Sweden prides itself on its humanitarianism that has accepted more refugees in proportion to size of population than any other nation in the developed world. Unfortunately, this humanitarianism has been at the expense of Swedish women and eventually Swedish culture. This is evident in the increasing mass sexual assaults and rapes committed by migrants at Swedish festivals.

In July 2016 at Bravalla, Sweden's largest music festival, there were nearly 40 assaults, including five rapes. A week earlier at Putte i Parken (Party in the Park), a free festival in Karlstad, there were 32 similar sexual attacks where the youngest victim was just twelve years old. The number of attacks is much higher as many women do not report them and there were multiple victims in most reports.

Gang rapes of individual Swedish women have been particularly brutal. Infidel uncovered women are viewed as acceptable targets without exception, regardless of age or disability. On October 2, 2016 in the town of Visby on Sweden's Gotland island a wheelchair-bound woman was gang-raped by up to six men at a Swedish migrant center.

The woman who was in her 30’s was sharing a taxi home when she asked to use the toilet. Her fellow passenger invited her inside and with five of his buddies viciously raped her in the bathroom for several hours. The six men who were all asylum seekers in their 20s were arrested but released a few days later.

The victim's attorney said, “She got paralyzed in this situation and was not able to bring herself to resist physically, other than saying no.” He added: “She is completely broken down.” From a Western perspective, this seems inexplicable, however from the world view that embraces Sharia law this is perfectly acceptable punishment for an infidel woman. The fact that she was disabled just made her an easier target.

In March 2016, a 23-year-old woman was kidnapped at gunpoint by four men in Malmö, Sweden and driven to a hookah bar in Helsingborg where three more men were waiting to rape her. She was pulled by the hair to the basement, her arms and legs were held down, her clothes were ripped off and the men took turns raping her orally, vaginally and anally either singly or in pairs.

Only two of the seven suspects were convicted, the others who were charged with aggravated rape and abetting rape were released for lack of evidence. The two men who were convicted were from Kuwait and Syria and arrived in Sweden without identification papers; hence they could not be deported.

On January 21, 2017 in Uppsala, Sweden three men broke into a woman’s home armed with guns, tore off her clothes and gang raped her for three hours while livestreaming the whole attack on Facebook. Similar to other horrific rapes, the liberal mainstream media refused to unequivocally identify the offenders as Muslim immigrants.

Jihad Watch reported that “The Swedish publication NyheterIdag says that the attackers were “nysvenskar,” that is, “new Swedes,” which is the establishment media euphemism for Muslim migrants.” A 21 year old woman came forward after she saw the Facebook broadcast and stated that she recognized one of the perpetrators who raped her 15 months earlier.

In 2016 a Swedish mother of two was gang raped by at least nine Afghan refugees at a refugee camp in Småland Mariannelund, Sweden. She was raped to the sound of laughter and joyful shouts. Forensic scientists found 48 semen stains in the apartment where the rape took place.

Sperm from at least four people was recovered from the victim’s rectum and digestive system. According to the courtroom clerk in addition to the sadistic gang rape, the mother of two was close to death because her airways were clogged during the rape. During the trial, the victim repeatedly had to leave the courtroom several times to vomit.

These are just a few examples of recent refugee gang rapes in Sweden. If those incidents are not horrifying enough, children, both girls and boys, are also victims of migrant rape gangs. So many children have been raped in Malmö, Sweden that police created a task force of 15 police officers, “with different skills”, to investigate the epidemic of sexual assaults against young people.

Unfortunately, government policies prohibit Swedish police from releasing descriptions of criminal suspects. A memo instructed officers to withhold information from the public when reporting all routine crimes, specifically race or nationality to avoid the appearance of being racist. One officer who posted on Facebook that migrants are to blame for the vast majority of serious crime in Sweden is under investigation for incitement to racial hatred, sending a clear message to cover up the truth or be demoted or fired.

When police are hindered by political correctness citizen groups rise up. In response to the epidemic of rapes in Sweden a chapter of the nationalist movement Soldiers of Odin was created to patrol streets. Soldiers of Odin (SOO) is an international anti-immigrant street patrol group founded in Finland in October 2015 in response to the European refugee crisis.

The group has members in Finland, Norway, Poland, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Estonia, Hungary, Britain, Ireland, Canada, and the United States. Soldiers of Odin started patrols in Sweden in March 2016, marching in several cities and towns. It has been described as a far-right, anti-migrant vigilante group and has been accused of being a front for a Nazi organization. However, Swedish girls have reported that they make them feel safer.

If the Swedish Government would acknowledge that the increase in sexual assaults and other crime is a direct result of refugees’ cultural and religious beliefs, it would prevent the rise of nationalist movements in their country. What the Swedish government does not understand is that women in Islam are viewed as explicitly sexual beings in which every part of their body is thought to be erotic.

The reason for being covered from head to toe is that a woman’s entire body is viewed as private parts. So, if you shake hands with her it is the same as touching her crotch. If she displays her hair, it is the equivalent of exposing her pubic hair. Every square inch of her is sexual.

For this reason, Sharia Islamic Law not only justifies rape and sexual assault of infidel women and children; it incites extreme acts of brutality. Western noncompliant non-Muslim women are viewed as the epitome of impurity and disrespect. They are perceived as a personal affront, a cultural dishonor and a threat.

How dare Swedish women think they have the same freedoms as Muslim men? Hence, rape is a method of shaming women into submission and restoring male honor. Gang rape is so prevalent because it functions as a fraternal ritual that restores migrant Muslim men’s honor, maintains their Islamic tradition and allows them to save face in a country that is not theirs.

When Muslim clerics teach that women who do not wear headscarves are considered uncovered meat, then it should not be surprising that there is an epidemic of sexual assaults. For Muslim refugees, Swedish women are a sexual smorgasbord.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd May 2018), BMJ (24th May 2018), Ernie Nemeth (22nd May 2018), Flash (23rd May 2018), Hervé (22nd May 2018), KiwiElf (23rd May 2018), mojo (22nd May 2018), shaberon (22nd May 2018)

35. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,405 times in 5,642 posts

I share this story because it's possible that it relates to the OPs issue on Sweden. Recently met two woman from Germany and was shocked at what they said about their country. They are afraid to go out because of the fear of assault and the fear showed on their faces as they related the story. I wasn't sure why as the mainstream news doesnt report anything, so upon asking them it has to do with the feeling Germany has been changed dramatically because of the immigration. I visited Germany in the 70s and recall how nice it was...

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd May 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd May 2018), BMJ (10th June 2018), Flash (23rd May 2018), Hervé (22nd May 2018), shaberon (22nd May 2018)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

Sweden sends out leaflets on how to prepare for war

Salmon balls, tea lights and wet wipes. These are just some of the things Sweden has advised every household to stock up on in the case of war.

Its government has sent leaflets to 4.7 million households explaining how to best prepare for various major crises.

These include terror and cyber-attacks, natural disasters, serious accidents and military conflicts.

Those who prepare improve "the ability of the country as a whole to cope with a major strain", the booklet reads.

"Think about how you and people around you will be able to cope with a situation in which society's normal services are not working as they usually do," it adds.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44208921

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd May 2018), BMJ (10th June 2018), Flash (23rd May 2018), Iloveyou (23rd May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 11 LastLast