Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast

Thread: What's happening in Sweden?

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,513 times in 4,009 posts

Default Re: What's happening in Sweden?

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    This is just because you may not know or acknowledge at the present time the history of other races: Japan/China, China/Mongolia, China/Tibet, Cambodgia within, Indonesia within, and many many more plus all the multitudes of wars amongst tribes in Africa (ex: Kenya) and Northern Africa (Arabians), there is no end to war in all the races. All the slavery amongst Black tribes, amongst Asian groups and tribes (North korean escapees being used as slaves in China), etc etc etc. War and conflicts is FAR from a white race only stuff.

I did not say "screw whites", I said forget about the white race meaning this is not a racial problem, but a cultural/religious one.
    Sweden launched thousands of Vikings, burned massive numbers of women as witches, dominated the early days of field artillery, and then practiced eugenics.

I've often wondered how long we should give it for a country's "bad karma" to be absolved. They haven't seemed to have done a whole lot of malice in recent times, but a policy of not even talking about migration sounds pretty severe.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th June 2018), Bill Ryan (11th June 2018), BMJ (12th June 2018), David Trd1 (15th June 2018), Flash (12th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Muslim refugee says Sweden has no choice but to adopt sharia & convert to Islam

Free Speech Time
    Fri, 08 Jun 2018 19:52 UTC

They come to Sweden as "refugees" to start a new life at the expense of taxpayers, but then they want to impose sharia law. The number of Muslims living in Sweden is approximately 810,000, or 8.1 per cent of the population.

Shari'a laws are a set of laws that are based on the life of Prophet Muhammad. According to the Sharia laws:
    • There is no freedom of religion or freedom of speech.
    • There is no equality between people (the non-Muslim is not equal to the Muslim).
    • There is no democracy or a separation between religion and state politics.
    • FGM, Acid attacks, honor killings, beheading and stoning.
    Sharia is incompatible with Christian values. Liberals and leftists in the West use the made up term "Islamophobia" to portray anyone who criticizes Islam as a "racist".

Radical Muslim terrorists all over the world carry out terror attacks "in the name of Allah". They justify their violence by quoting verses from the Quran.

Islamophobia is a made up word created by the Muslim Brotherhood specifically to silence debate.

Liberals and leftists ignore the fact that Islam is an ideology that has nothing to do with race.

Islamophobia is a neologism created to silence any possible debate about the problems Islamic extremism has got with modernity, with the intention of using the collective post-colonial "guilt" to exempt a particular set of beliefs from scrutiny, analysis and criticism.

It's a buzzword used in an attempt to silence anyone, whenever had legit questions or criticisms about the religion. Islam is not a race. It's a religion.

There is an attempt in the West to impose a sharia-blasphemy law to criminalize criticism of Islam.

It started when Saudi Arabia and Muslim countries tried to pass a UN resolution to force Western states to criminalize criticism of Islam.

The Parliament in Canada passed "Motion M-103" to condemn the so-called "Islamophobia (Fear of Islam)" in a preparation for a blasphemy law in Canada.

According to the sharia blasphemy law anyone who criticizes Islam or the Prophet Muhammad should be killed.

Under Sharia blasphemy law in Saudi Arabia and Iran Muslims are executed if they are accused of blasphemy.

In Pakistan, the situation is even worse, radical Muslims use the blasphemy law to persecute the Christian minority.

Is this the law the liberals in the West want to adopt?

Related:
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th June 2018), Bill Ryan (11th June 2018), BMJ (12th June 2018), Flash (12th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2018), Franny (11th June 2018), Reinhard (12th June 2018), seko (4th July 2018), Sophocles (12th June 2018), Valerie Villars (15th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

From an email to John Podesta, found on wikileaks. It refers to Germany but still quite relevant. Continue at wikileaks to finish reading; it didn't keep its formatting when I copied so it may be better to read it there.

Interestingly it's from someone in the Netherlands.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295

Multikultistan: A house of horrors for ordinary Germans

Fromrca100@upcmail.nl To: podesta@law.georgetown.edu
    Date: 2016-02-21 00:51
    Subject: Multikultistan: A house of horrors for ordinary Germans

Britain is something of the odd man out in immigration-devastated Europe, having also received large numbers of successful non-Western immigrants such as Hindus/Sikhs and Chinese. By sharp contrast, the UK's Muslims, blacks, Roma and other problem immigrant groups do no better than those on the Continent, as I will show with statistics at a later date.

Muslim Immigration and Multicultural Madness have left a trail of misery and mayhem across Germany - with far worse to come because of demographics · Muslims make up only 9% of Berlin's population, yet account for 70% of young repeat criminals, revealed Berlin public prosecutor Roman Reusch http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-51448987.html.

To be more precise, 46% of Berlin's juvenile serial criminals are of Arab descent, while 33% of them have Turkish ancestry http://www.bz-berlin.de/archiv/jugen...cle961342.html. In an un-German display of harsh-truth telling, Reusch said in Der Spiegel that "in parts [of Berlin], the population consist almost exclusively of problem cases."

As he tells it, immigrant children as young as six or seven years old turn to crime and grow up to see honest hard-working people as targets - walking sources of easy money. German society is completely powerless in the face of growing ruthless violence and crime. To describe the German police and criminal-justice system as a big joke would be unfair to big jokes. You won't be surprised to hear that the outspoken public prosecutor has meanwhile been sacked from his job and banned from talking to the media. ·

The German police admits that large immigrant areas of Berlin, Hamburg, the Ruhr Area, etc. have become police no-go areas, where criminals and extremists have free reign. Within no time at all, a lone police patrol car making a foray into Germany's ethnic war zones finds itself surrounded by a baying lynch mob, much like US soldiers in Baghdad at the height of the troubles, added Roman Reusch.

Check out footage of Berlin's Wedding district, which has become too dangerous for a single police officer to work in, as told by a policeman dressed in civilian clothes for his own safety

Continue at wikileaks to finish reading.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

avid (11th June 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (11th June 2018), Bill Ryan (11th June 2018), BMJ (12th June 2018), David Trd1 (15th June 2018), Flash (12th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2018), Hervé (12th June 2018), Reinhard (12th June 2018), seko (4th July 2018), Sophocles (12th June 2018), Valerie Villars (15th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

This sikh in the UK speaks out against the grooming/rape gangs. It seems the UK, Sweden and Germany are among the hardest hit in Europe by Islamic terrorism.

Bhai Mohan Singh from the Sikh Awareness Society (SAS) gives his response to the recent sexual abuse scandal that has taken place in Telford.

Last edited by Franny; 11th June 2018 at 23:02.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

avid (11th June 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (11th June 2018), Bill Ryan (11th June 2018), BMJ (12th June 2018), David Trd1 (15th June 2018), Debra (12th June 2018), DeDukshyn (11th June 2018), Flash (12th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2018), Hervé (12th June 2018), Reinhard (12th June 2018), Sophocles (12th June 2018), Valerie Villars (15th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by latte (here)
    This Sikh in the UK speaks out against the grooming/rape gangs. It seems there the UK, Sweden and Germany are among the hardest hit in Europe by Islamic terrorism.

Bhai Mohan Singh from the Sikh Awareness Society (SAS) gives his response to the recent sexual abuse scandal that has taken place in Telford.
    Thanks for that. I've never actually met a Sikh I didn't like. As the Wikileaks e-mail implies, there's a continent of difference between (say) Sikhs and Moslems. (And Christians, and Buddhists, and Hindus, and......)

To simplify: all immigrants are NOT the same, either culturally or indeed individually.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (11th June 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (11th June 2018), BMJ (12th June 2018), DeDukshyn (11th June 2018), Flash (12th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2018), Franny (11th June 2018), Hervé (12th June 2018), Matthew (12th June 2018), Sophocles (12th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Thanks for that. I've never actually met a Sikh I didn't like. As the Wikileaks e-mail implies, there's a continent of difference between (say) Sikhs and Moslems. (And Christians, and Buddhists, and Hindus, and......)

To simplify: all immigrants are NOT the same, either culturally or indeed individually.
    Same. I know a lot of Sikhs, and while there's always exceptions, I'd trust a stranger that was Sikh over a stranger of any other religion. They generally are stand-up and genuinely helpful and caring people. If I was forced to have to choose a religion for myself, it might be Sikhism. If you can get past the strong reliance on symbolism within it, It's practical to being a genuine human being.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th June 2018), Bill Ryan (11th June 2018), BMJ (12th June 2018), Flash (12th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2018), Hervé (12th June 2018), Sophocles (12th June 2018), Valerie Villars (12th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

I have had similar experiences with sikhs. Those I have met seem to be balanced and smiling, cheerful people, including the western converts They have a graceful way of keeping their values and culture while integrating into the local communities. They value education, work hard and the communities tend to be affluent and low crime areas.

My mother lived near one and we would head over there to eat when I visited. And I do love the cuisine! Most Indian restaurants in the US are run by sikhs and I have enjoyed chatting with the owners.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2018), BMJ (12th June 2018), DeDukshyn (12th June 2018), Flash (12th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2018), Hervé (12th June 2018), Sophocles (12th June 2018)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

I have a wonderful Sikh story that I can't resist sharing.

Many years ago I was in Mombasa, Kenya, heading for the airport to fly home, in a taxi driven by a Sikh. We were on a dual carriageway (split highway with a central reservation), and as we came to a roundabout (circle), about a mile and half from the airport, there was a huge pile-up there and everything was utterly jammed and blocked. I couldn't walk to the airport in time with all my luggage, and it was surely a major problem.

The Sikh driver declared "No problem!", bounced across the central reservation, went the wrong way round the roundabout, and then all the way to the airport on the wrong side of the highway, scattering all the head-on traffic just like in the movies. We were at the terminal with minutes.

As soon as we arrived, he got out his prayer mat and knelt down to offer thanks. It was hilarious. I tipped him handsomely.

16. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (13th June 2018), BMJ (12th June 2018), Bob (12th June 2018), David Trd1 (15th June 2018), Debra (12th June 2018), DeDukshyn (12th June 2018), Flash (12th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2018), Franny (12th June 2018), gord (12th June 2018), Hervé (12th June 2018), Jean-Marie (12th June 2018), Johan (Keyholder) (14th June 2018), KiwiElf (14th June 2018), Mike (12th June 2018), Reinhard (12th June 2018), seko (4th July 2018), Sophocles (12th June 2018), sunwings (12th June 2018), Tintin (13th June 2018), Valerie Villars (12th June 2018)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

To bring the important thread back to topic: there's an interesting English-language news blog called SaveMySweden.com. One can guess from the title what the theme is.

If one goes to http://savemysweden.com/tag/rape, there are updates every few days that make difficult reading. One presumes the reports are accurate, and not invented.

For sure, there's something all too real going on. We don't see sites called SaveMyThailand, SaveMyKenya, or SaveMyPeru. Not even SaveMyGermany, SaveMyFrance, or SaveMyScotland. I've not been to Sweden for many years, but it does feel from here, half way round the world, that there's a real slow-motion crisis in progress.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th June 2018), BMJ (12th June 2018), Debra (4th July 2018), Flash (12th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2018), Franny (12th June 2018), Hervé (12th June 2018), KiwiElf (14th June 2018), Matthew (12th June 2018), Reinhard (12th June 2018), seko (4th July 2018), Sophocles (12th June 2018), Valerie Villars (12th June 2018)

19. Link to Post #70
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

The first time I was in Sweden was in 1976. It was pleasant, civilized and about the best "feel-good" place I knew then.
    In the period between 1986 and 1990 I went back many times. It hadn't changed much, it was still a very pleasant country to be in.
    Then follows a number of years where I didn't go there.

In 2014 I went back and felt that "something had changed". But it was hard to tell what exactly.
    Last year I was there again, and was on a boat trip (to Helsinki).
    While having dinner I had a talk with a very nice Swedish older couple. They explained what was happening in Sweden.
    There were a lot of "no-go zones, where even the police didn't want to go anymore.
    They felt sad about it, like their country was going "down the drain, slowly but surely".

During the same trip, on the plane, I was talking with a young Swedish nurse.
    She was contemplating to move to Norway. She didn't say (didn't dare to say?) that the real reason was feeling insecure in her own country.

While walking around in Stockholm, I got a strange feeling that the atmosphere was SO different from how it had been in 1976, I might as well have been on another planet.

And... somehow Sweden is moving fast towards a no-bills currency nation. I had new bills (from 4 years ago) and they were - already - worthless.
    They hadn't been valid for more than a couple years.

So yes, based on personal experiences I would think that SaveMySweden makes a lot of sense.
    Last edited by Johan (Keyholder); 14th June 2018 at 13:57.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th June 2018), Bill Ryan (14th June 2018), BMJ (21st June 2018), Flash (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2018), Franny (14th June 2018), Hervé (14th June 2018), KiwiElf (14th June 2018), seko (4th July 2018), Sophocles (4th July 2018), Valerie Villars (15th June 2018), Victoria (27th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Keyholder (here)
    The first time I was in Sweden was in 1976. It was pleasant, civilized and about the best "feel-good" place I knew then.
    In the period between 1986 and 1990 I went back many times. It hadn't changed much, it was still a very pleasant country to be in.
    Then follows a number of years where I didn't go there.

In 2014 I went back and felt that "something had changed". But it was hard to tell what exactly.
    Last year I was there again, and was on a boat trip (to Helsinki).
    While having dinner I had a talk with a very nice Swedish older couple. They explained what was happening in Sweden.
    There were a lot of "no-go zones, where even the police didn't want to go anymore.
    They felt sad about it, like their country was going "down the drain, slowly but surely".

During the same trip, on the plane, I was talking with a young Swedish nurse.
    She was contemplating to move to Norway. She didn't say (didn't dare to say?) that the real reason was feeling insecure in her own country.

While walking around in Stockholm, I got a strange feeling that the atmosphere was SO different from how it had been in 1976, I might as well have been on another planet.

And... somehow Sweden is moving fast towards a no-bills currency nation. I had new bills (from 4 years ago) and they were - already - worthless.
    They hadn't been valid for more than a couple years.

So yes, based on personal experiences I would think that SaveMySweden makes a lot of sense.
    Although Montreal is still a quiet city, with its 1.7 million inhabitants (4 millions with suburbs), the city itself is so filled with immigrants from all over the world that it is not recognizable anylonger. The way people drive has become very agressive, driving laws are not respected, I wonder if there are any anymore (I had seen the same in Turkey in 2000, or in El Salvador in 1976, but never in Montreal prior to 2004 about).

The city has become so much dirtier as well. And the corruption is so high that we cannot come to term with putting a stop to those remaking our roads year after year, yet being still filled with potholes, it feels like a third world city, when you are driving around. Plus all the headaches with car suspensions and tires blow up because of pot holes.

Somehow, even corruption was more decent in the past.

Once, I was in the western part of the city (the Enlglish speaking part, but not many origiinal English Canadians there - many immigrants refuse to learn French), and with 34 walkers in a walking group, I was the only one born in Canada. My jaw dropped when I learned this.

Despite this, the city is still nice to live in, being quite quiet for a large city.

So we will see, but one thing for sure, I will never never never agree with Sharia law or imposed Islam - French Canadians we got rid of heavy all controlling catholicism, it is not to adopt a heavier more controlling yet religion that is not even within our values. That would make me fight publically.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th June 2018), BMJ (21st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2018), Franny (14th June 2018), Hervé (14th June 2018), Kate (14th June 2018), KiwiElf (14th June 2018), Matthew (4th July 2018), seko (4th July 2018), Sophocles (4th July 2018), Valerie Villars (15th June 2018)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

I'd like to bump this connected thread, which may be pretty important and hasn't had any new posts recently. Do please read and contribute there if you'd like to.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (21st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2018), KiwiElf (14th June 2018), Metaphor (14th June 2018)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Whats happening in Sweden?
    ...Too much to comment on really. If I had more time and didnt have to type on my phone I could give a more extensive report. Its a carcrash in slowmo of sorts I guess. As of now there is not much of an option. One could consider moving abroad or prepare for a long period of escalating civil unrest and polarization. As I see it the far biggest problem is the denial in large amounts of people, perhaps due to a succesful blackout in the media, undeniably under Soros influence or something as sinister. It saddens me that my country is falling apart and the trojan horse of islamization and less civilized manners is way in and working its way through the establishment. All with the help of the far-left and naive people.
    I have a safe house if things get ugly here in Stockholm (the third and second largest cities, Malmoe and Gothenburg are less fortunate but things are rapidly getting uglier here too) and have taken measures, such as prepping for food and investing in proper self defense. The future feels uncertain and we'll have to see how things go after the election the 9th of september. The far-right is rising and all just feels uncomfortably spot on, all just unfolds as people like David Icke has predicted.
    Last edited by Metaphor; 14th June 2018 at 22:10.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Beren (27th June 2018), Bill Ryan (14th June 2018), BMJ (18th June 2018), Debra (4th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th June 2018), Hervé (19th June 2018), littleOne (15th June 2018), Olaf (25th June 2018), seko (4th July 2018), Sophocles (15th June 2018), Valerie Villars (15th June 2018)

27. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks, Metaphor, for your input! All this is very concerning. Here, we are just learning about Operation Upheaval, aimed at causing major disruption in this country. If you have the time, please keep us informed as to how things progress there.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th June 2018), BMJ (21st June 2018), Metaphor (15th June 2018), Valerie Villars (15th June 2018)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Thanks Loxie. Sure will.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th June 2018), BMJ (21st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th June 2018)

31. Link to Post #76
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Swedish political leader: What you read about Sweden in alternative media is true, we are in a low-intensity civil war

By Voice of Europe 10 June 2018

Gustav Kasselstrand is the leader of the newly founded Alternative for Sweden party (Alternativ för Sverige). He holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Gothenburg and an MBA from Aalto University in Helsinki (Finland). He also studied in Germany and Singapore.Kasselstrand is 30 years old and has been politically engaged since 2006, when he joined the Sweden Democrats, which at that time was a small party with a support of 2-3% in the polls.

-Why did you leave the Sweden Democrats?
    As a matter of fact I was excluded from the Sweden Democrats back in 2015, when they expelled not only me as a chairman, but the whole youth organisation with its 5000 members. It was a witch hunt by the party leadership in order to secure their own power and positions in the party, but of course they did not say that but instead argued with typical PC mumbo jumbo that the youth league was “extremist”.

Everyone could see it was nonsense. It just proved that the Sweden Democrats used the same politically correct terminology towards their own youth league, that the liberal parties had done towards the Sweden Democrats for years and years.

-How bad are things in Sweden?
    It is very bad. What you read about Sweden on alternative news platforms is true. We are facing problems more severe than ever before in our history, where Swedes face a situation of being a minority within 20 years if nothing is done to stop the replacement of our people.

I would describe the problems in Sweden as some kind of low-intensity civil war (with gradually increasing intensity for each day). What makes the situation even more difficult is of course the extreme political correctness that has haunted Sweden for decades, but which is now finally breaking up.

The situation has gone so far that the politically correct people lose ground and we are entering a state of retribution against politicians and media who bear the responsibility for turning my previously peaceful and prosperous country into a real mess, which is now used as a warning example for other Nordic and European countries, yes, even for countries all over the world.

The political establishment is both unwilling and unable to do anything about the problems. It’s all talk and no action. They are the cause of the problems and simply need to be replaced for Sweden to be able to recover.

So despite the mess we are in, we are now seeing a tremendously interesting development in Sweden. The Sweden Democrats, which I still have sympathy for, is rising in the polls and will reach an all-time-high election result in September, continuing to change the paradigm.

That’s good, but it is not enough – they have become more and more passive, politically correct and similar to the established parties. Sweden needs a new force in the parliament, a party that makes sure that the Sweden Democrats get back to their oppositional role towards the olds parties. The only party that can do this is Alternative for Sweden.

-A lot of people think Sweden is lost, what would you say to them?
    I completely disagree. No country is ever lost if there are people within that country ready to provide resistance and offer another way forward. The truth is that many Swedes are just starting to realise what is going on in their country.

Photo Credits: Imfoto / Shutterstock.com

If you look ten years back and compare to today, sure the immigration problems have become many times worse, but we also have a vital and strong patriotic movement now in Sweden, both parliamentary and on social media, alternative news sites and other platforms.

Swedes and other European peoples should look to the past for inspiration. We have always faced great dangers and obstacles throughout our history. Europeans of the past who said “it is lost” when Arabs occupied much of modern day Spain or when Turks besieged Vienna or when Mongols controlled most of eastern Europe where not the ones who came to define our history. They were wrong in the past and they are wrong today.

Most Europeans are only now becoming aware of what is going on. Far from being lost, our struggle, our “Reconquista”, has only just begun. And those who are “black-pilling” and claiming everything is lost before the game have even started should step aside and make way for those of us who know better.

The Swedish elections later this year is not the “last chance” to save Sweden. It is the first chance! The fight for Sweden and for Europe is now starting. Let me refer to the Polish National anthem with its famous first words: “Poland is not yet lost!” – that is exactly the mentality we need: Sweden is not yet lost, so long as we still live!

-What is the most important thing that needs change in Sweden?
    In the short term we need to end immigration completely and start to repatriate hundreds of thousands of illegals, criminal aliens and immigrants who burden our society in one way or another.

In the long term we need to completely change our self-understanding as a people and society to make sure that the disastrous politics of the last few decades will never be repeated.

-What is your opinion on the arrest of Tommy Robinson in Britain?
    I think it is scandalous. It is also a clear in sign which direction western Europe is heading. Governments throughout western Europe are evidently more concerned with their own peoples protesting the decline of their countries rather than trying to stop mass immigration that is causing all these problems in the first place. It clearly shows the true agenda of the European establishment.

-Do you think freedom of speech is under pressure in Europe?
    Certainly! So called “hate speech”-laws are nothing but the criminalisation of freedom of speech. It should be scraped all together.

-What do you hope as result for the next election in September? (and what is realistic to hope?)
    Our goal is to reach the four per cent threshold that is needed to enter the Swedish parliament. It’s a very tough challenge since the established parties have rigged the whole political system in favour of themselves – but it’s far from impossible.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th June 2018), Bill Ryan (24th June 2018), BMJ (25th June 2018), Debra (4th July 2018), dynamo (24th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2018), Franny (5th July 2018), Metaphor (24th June 2018), Reinhard (25th June 2018), seko (4th July 2018), Sophocles (24th June 2018), Valerie Villars (24th June 2018)

33. Link to Post #77
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Stockholm's underground guts...

Say no-more...

The Kungstradgarden subway station is decorated with murals, mosaics, sculptures or art in Stockholm. Associated Press file photo

... say no-more...

PS: Notice that sigil on the floor, beside the checkerboard...

PPS: In the not so far away Norway's Oslo there is this "Well of Souls"...

Vigeland Park in Oslo
    Last edited by Hervé; 25th June 2018 at 13:00.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th June 2018), BMJ (25th June 2018), Debra (4th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2018), Franny (5th July 2018), Ivanhoe (4th July 2018), Reinhard (25th June 2018), Sophocles (25th June 2018), Valerie Villars (25th June 2018)

35. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

That's pretty sobering Herve'.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th June 2018), BMJ (25th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2018), Franny (5th July 2018), Hervé (25th June 2018)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Interesting to see a post from my own turf, hehe. I can add that this subwaystation is located 100 metres from the freemasons headquarters. Also an other meeting point called " sällskapet", translates roughly to "the society" or "the gathering". Also nearby some bank headoffices.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th June 2018), BMJ (25th June 2018), Debra (4th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2018), Franny (5th July 2018), Hervé (27th June 2018), muxfolder (25th June 2018), Sophocles (3rd July 2018), Valerie Villars (25th June 2018)

39. Link to Post #80
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

Last edited by Sophocles; 4th July 2018 at 04:29.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

Debra (4th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast