Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast

Thread: What's happening in Sweden?

1. Link to Post #101
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,220 times in 2,093 posts

Default Re: What's happening in Sweden?

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Beyond the divisive nature of this topic, there is another matter of the economy of immigration and its effect on a welcoming nation. Canada is a good case in point.

In Canada we have a policy of immigration and a "duty" based on "humanitarian" principles to give aid. As such we have had controlled immigration for well over ten years that has changed the landscape of Canadian demographics considerably. Toronto is a case in point. The pressure on a small nation to accommodate over six million new Canadians, almost twenty percent of the population, has been harsh. The domestic infrastructure was unduly stretched beyond its limits and it fuelled a mini boom within the nation to remedy the situation. While other nations of the west floundered, Canada was doing quite well.

This boom created jobs. It also raised the cost of living by a large margin. Most notably, the cost of housing and insurance rates have shot through the roof. But there is a dark side that has gone unnoticed. Wages have had a markedly flat ride during this same period, with wages moving most for the upper echelons and downward in the lower market jobs. That is why the minimum wage had to be continually reset. Employers for entry level jobs see no need to entice unskilled workers with higher wages because there is a glut of cheap immigrant labor. The situation has gotten so bad that skilled workers had to be imported from traditional Slavic countries and beyond to keep up with demand.

What hasn't happened, also notably, is the violent backlash seen in other parts of the world. Canadians of all stripes seem to take it in stride and continue to make the best of their situation. For the most part civility has remained sacrosanct.

Why is that? All around us the world is poised on top of a powder keg, yet Canada continues unperturbed and complacent.
    Well, things are changing in Canada. It is slow and quiet because most of Canada is complacent.

I live in a neighbourhood that is heavily populated with Muslims. It is a nice neighbourhood. Pricey homes with well kept gardens. Due to a short list of complications and pressures, I had to withdraw my children from the local public school. My neighbour is very upset that we live next door. We have pets and kids - he seems to like neither (yet he does have 2 kids of his own). He constantly calls the city bylaw desk and complains about us. The law is that if someone makes a bylaw complaint, the bylaw officers must investigate it. I now know the bylaw officers on a first name basis as they have been here so often.

He once forced the issue into court and due to that we were given a copy of the email complaints - and I would not have believed some of the complaints if I didn't read them for myself. (The bylaw officers have told me that they do not investigate all of his complaints - even as this goes against the law that they are paid to uphold, because they know he is making them up.) One of the most entertaining complaints - he wrote ":...his wife trains grasshoppers and releases them to eat my flowers." Seriously, I am not making this up. Another, "Since these people moved in I have bugs in my backyard that I have never seen before." He raised such an issue that he had a group of investigators from Environment Canada come and investigate. He once complained that I had a large pile of dead rats in my back yard. Another time, and I laughed because the bylaw officer did just a good job with dead-pan comedy at my front door. It was in the spring and it had been raining for about 3 days straight. There was a knock at my door. When I opened it the bylaw officer was standing there in the rain - allowing the water to run down his face - and he told me with perfect delivery "I am here to investigate the claim that you have standing water in your backyard."

So, there has been some comedy, but overall it is not funny. I went to city hall and asked then when is enough enough? Is it not as waste of time and taxpayer money to constantly investigate false complaints? isn't there a point when you can push back and make him stop? The city said they are working on it. And they said, and I quote; "He will not ever stop with the complaints. You should move." ...and I was also told that in the meantime I should do everything in my power to not give him reason to make a complaint. I asked them with over 300 complaints, how many have been valid? The answer was 2. And those were when the bylaw officer stretched and exaggerated so that they could appease the complaining neighbour. ( I once came home to a parking ticket attached to my front door claiming that I had parked my car illegally earlier in the day.)

Why would city hall suggest that I should move? Seems like their minds and opinions are being manipulated from political positions above them.

I will be happy once I have relocated my family away from this neighbourhood, but the fact that I am being forced out is wrong. Many people in this neighbourhood will be happy once the Canadian family with their pets moves away and someone more appropriate to their liking moves in. In Canada, with the population being so complacent, often people (like myself) who try to stand up for themselves in situations like this - we are viewed as the one with the problem. Meanwhile, things will continue to change slowly and one day people will look around and wonder how things got to this point. If you do a search of Prime Minister Trudeau and Sharia law, you will find many articles that speak about how our Prime Minister is trying to bring Sharia law into our country.

http://torontosun.com/2017/09/25/sto...b-79a87b570930
    https://www.therebel.media/trudeau_m...aria_compliant

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Antagenet (24th August 2018), Bill Ryan (13th July 2018), DeDukshyn (13th July 2018), Deux Corbeaux (24th August 2018), Ernie Nemeth (25th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th July 2018), genevieve (13th July 2018), Helene West (14th July 2018), Hervé (13th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (13th July 2018), Jayke (13th July 2018), Metaphor (13th July 2018), muxfolder (13th July 2018), Pam (28th August 2018), Reinhard (13th July 2018), Sophocles (13th July 2018), Valerie Villars (14th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

I do not quite agree with you Ernie.

I live in Montreal, and I am not kidding, although I am quite a good driver, having driven my whole life during work and for work going to customers, I can barely drive anymore. I am ass scared as i was in some lawless countries while driving.

I see at least 2-3 trucks, yes trucks, a day running on the red light, and many cars. I see cyclist not respecting any road codes passing on right, left, being in the middle of the road in front of cars at 20 km an hour, or passing on red lights.

I see constant jay walking as well.

And finally, constant people horning and blocking intersections, like I have seen in countries where I would barely drive before, being scared.

All this, in the last 15 years - it was far from being as bad before.

I believe, in fact I know, that this is due to half the city people originating from basically driving lawless countries and applying the same ruleless habits here.

Plus, all the holes in our streets make me feel like cities in Africa. Even Turkey was much better. All this because we pay a 35% more for road repairs because of construction and road repair companies corruptions, most not being from Canadian born citizens.

Plus, me being insulted in a store from a man with his wife, flirting the arabic cashier and loudling saying that he is allowed to four women - well not in Canada, but he does not care. Plus my daughter seeing Muslim families with 4 wifes all on welfare, plus the 20 children, the 3 extra wifes being "cousins" and my daughter being told to shut up, and write the welfare forms, she should not be racist.

Plus all those hijab women paid by Saudi Arabia on a monthly basis to wear it and stir trouble. Plus companies I visited who had to change their infrastructure to comply with 5 times daily prayers plus changing the arrangements of bathroom because it was constantly splattered with water, plus.....

There is a price to it, believe me - I haven't even started to mention how much freedom women are losing in the city.

Yet, except for the road which are a total shame, it is still better for women than Paris for example.

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    This is a very unbalanced thread full of dubious anecdotal sources, which I am trying to point out to no avail it would seem
    From what I've read and seen, I really don't think so. I see this as a tip-of-the-iceberg issue — highly symptomatic, indicating something very badly wrong — relating to a far larger problem that extends way beyond Sweden.

There's a calculated, engineered agenda here. (The UK will be next, btw, and is already well on the way.)
    Yes, but I think that part of the desired "engineered agenda" is also to create discord -- making people believe the problem is far greater than it is, has a more detrimental effect than the "problem" itself. A real tangible problem can be addressed with focus if the democracy truly demands it and goes about in the right way in demanding it from their democratic "leaders", but a perceived problem (one that people don't experience in actuality but read and hear about on TV and the net, whether real or not) would be a better "engineered" tactic yet, because you end up pitting one group of people against another.

I am not talking about the "west vs east" or "Muslim vs everyone", or whatever; I am talking about the half of non-Muslim swedes (in this example) that believe very passionately and fuel themselves with the fear/anger filled emotional intent of every headline and story they read, vs those who have more rational and cooler heads (I'd call these people more intelligent) that don't believe everything the see on TV or the internet. Whether real or not, it would be far more beneficial to pit these two groups against each other. Let's assume that the target is people who are more intelligent and rational, and don't believe everything they are told. What better way to hit at them than get their own countrymen to do the hitting?

What better way to make these people be seen by the "other" group as targets for their emotional (anger) outlet? The "rulers" manipulate humans to do all their deeds, do they not? They are not original, and don't do anything themselves, but they are master manipulators and they know the programmed human reactions.

Mulims are just "pawns" in this as much as anyone - and I'd be almost willing to bet that the main goal isn't even to pit "muslims" vs "other groups" at all -- it is just a tool in their "divide and conquer" strategies, and the divide they seek is not between muslims and non-muslims -- a divide already exists there to a reasonable extent. I'd say that the goal is fragmentation of smaller groups, and we can all see how even in this thread, that this (as described) divide and conquer strategy applied in this method is extremely effective in being able to divide, not muslims and non-muslims, but rather the actual more "cohesive" groups (throw avalonians into this group even).

We have to be very careful about how we approach this because any "reaction" that humans are heavily programmed with will play into this strategy of theirs. It's not about "east vs west", "left vs right", "muslims vs christians" or "muslims vs <insert whatever here>", its not about being "right", but, any action or words that fall into this "vs" game is only falling prey to being their minion to meet their ends.

This is why I am rather outspoken against anyone who is obviously and extremely one sided on this - usually some political alignment with "right" or "left" or "libs vs dems", or a religious alignment of old programming ("muslims vs christian"), or even an alignment of "muslims have destroyed everything! I can't even say merry christmas!" vs "there's nothing happening here, move along" -- all these views do nothing but give the "rulers" divide and conquer strategy more power and more effectiveness.

We have to be careful, we have to be aware, and we have to be reasonable and responsible, and we certainly have to take everything the "net" and TV tells us with a large grain of salt, but we also have to not dismiss everything we view as negative either. Failing to do so will see the "rulers" divide and conquer strategy be incredibly successful, while we argue and debate about who is right from the position of our "alignments".
    Last edited by Flash; 13th July 2018 at 02:43.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Antagenet (24th August 2018), Bill Ryan (13th July 2018), Deux Corbeaux (24th August 2018), Ernie Nemeth (14th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th July 2018), genevieve (13th July 2018), Helene West (14th July 2018), Jayke (13th July 2018), Metaphor (13th July 2018), Michelle Marie (27th August 2018), Pam (28th August 2018), Reinhard (13th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

I live in Montreal, and I am not kidding, although I am quite a good driver, having driven my whole life during work and for work going to customers, I can barely drive anymore. I am ass scared as i was in some lawless countries while driving.

I see at least 2-3 trucks, yes trucks, a day running on the red light, and many cars. I see cyclist not respecting any road codes passing on right, left, being in the middle of the road in front of cars at 20 km an hour, or passing on red lights.

And finally, constant people horning and blocking intersections, like I have seen in countries where I would barely drive before, being scared.

I believe, in fact I know, that this is due to half the city people originating from basically driving lawless countries and applying the same ruleless habits here.

Plus, all the holes in our streets make me feel like cities in Africa. Even Turkey was much better. All this because we pay a 35% more for road repairs because of construction and road repair companies corruptions, most not being from Canadian born citizens.

Plus, me being insulted in a store from a man with his wife, flirting the arabic cashier and loudling saying that he is allowed to four women - well not in Canada, but he does not care. Plus my daughter seeing Muslim families with 4 wifes all on welfare, plus the 20 children, the 3 extra wifes being "cousins" and my daughter being told to shut up, and write the welfare forms, she should not be racist.

Plus all those hijab women paid by Saudi Arabia on a monthly basis to wear it and stir trouble. Plus companies I visited who had to change their infrastructure to comply with 5 times daily prayers plus changing the arrangements of bathroom because it was constantly splattered with water, plus.....

There is a price to it, believe me - I haven't even started to mention how much freedom women are losing in the city.

Yet, except for the road which are a total shame, it is still better for women than Paris for example.

Flash, I'm Mike, not Ernie, lol,

And I guess what I was trying to say didn't really work as it seems everyone is looking past what I am trying to say to focus on the obvious "us vs them", and not see the subtler part of the "us vs us" engineered program - this is the only point I am trying to make. ... I did post an attempt to clarify ... here again:

... <trim> ...

You may have misunderstood, or I wasn't clear in my intent.

I am not one of those who is saying "nothing is happening here, move along ..." -- not at all

I am merely trying to point out that it is our (programmed) reactions to it, that is the goal of the controllers, as much as it is to create divide between muslims and non-muslims. If we fail to recognize this, the way we react to this problem also feeds into their divide and conquer plan.

Look at this thread, there is strong polarization among non-muslims happening on the topic - that polarization is the "divide" in divide and conquer. This is as much if not more, the goal than creating a rift between non-muslims and muslims. We all know how divide and conquer works, but maybe we can't always see it. I am trying to bring understanding to that level, because approaching this problem without that awareness to that level, will likely see the continuation of that polarization.

Again, I am not saying "nothing is happening" or that there is no problem, in fact, I if that is all that is being seen in the post that I wrote, then either I failed to get out my thought properly, or we aren't being properly aware in seeing how this tactic is designed to divide and conquer the non-muslims, as much if not even more effectively as just creating the rift between muslims and non.

The timing of this apparent strategy of theirs is the key. The potential for that polarization among westerners - those who will condemn broadly everything muslim or foreign or whatever based an anything the read, and those who who believe that people who would do that are bigots and rednecks is at probably an all time high right now. Again it is this polarization that is goal, as much as the polarization between muslims and non-muslims. It's one strategy, hidden inside the obvious strategy.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (13th July 2018), Metaphor (13th July 2018), Michelle Marie (27th August 2018), Pam (28th August 2018), Reinhard (13th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,545 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Well, things are changing in Canada. It is slow and quiet because most of Canada is complacent.

I live in a neighbourhood that is heavily populated with Muslims. It is a nice neighbourhood. Pricey homes with well kept gardens. Due to a short list of complications and pressures, I had to withdraw my children from the local public school. My neighbour is very upset that we live next door. We have pets and kids - he seems to like neither (yet he does have 2 kids of his own). He constantly calls the city bylaw desk and complains about us. The law is that if someone makes a bylaw complaint, the bylaw officers must investigate it. I now know the bylaw officers on a first name basis as they have been here so often.

He once forced the issue into court and due to that we were given a copy of the email complaints - and I would not have believed some of the complaints if I didn't read them for myself. (The bylaw officers have told me that they do not investigate all of his complaints - even as this goes against the law that they are paid to uphold, because they know he is making them up.) One of the most entertaining complaints - he wrote ":...his wife trains grasshoppers and releases them to eat my flowers." Seriously, I am not making this up. Another, "Since these people moved in I have bugs in my backyard that I have never seen before." He raised such an issue that he had a group of investigators from Environment Canada come and investigate. He once complained that I had a large pile of dead rats in my back yard. Another time, and I laughed because the bylaw officer did just a good job with dead-pan comedy at my front door. It was in the spring and it had been raining for about 3 days straight. There was a knock at my door. When I opened it the bylaw officer was standing there in the rain - allowing the water to run down his face - and he told me with perfect delivery "I am here to investigate the claim that you have standing water in your backyard."

So, there has been some comedy, but overall it is not funny. I went to city hall and asked then when is enough enough? Is it not as waste of time and taxpayer money to constantly investigate false complaints? isn't there a point when you can push back and make him stop? The city said they are working on it. And they said, and I quote; "He will not ever stop with the complaints. You should move." ...and I was also told that in the meantime I should do everything in my power to not give him reason to make a complaint. I asked them with over 300 complaints, how many have been valid? The answer was 2. And those were when the bylaw officer stretched and exaggerated so that they could appease the complaining neighbour. ( I once came home to a parking ticket attached to my front door claiming that I had parked my car illegally earlier in the day.)

Why would city hall suggest that I should move? Seems like their minds and opinions are being manipulated from political positions above them.

I will be happy once I have relocated my family away from this neighbourhood, but the fact that I am being forced out is wrong. Many people in this neighbourhood will be happy once the Canadian family with their pets moves away and someone more appropriate to their liking moves in. In Canada, with the population being so complacent, often people (like myself) who try to stand up for themselves in situations like this - we are viewed as the one with the problem. Meanwhile, things will continue to change slowly and one day people will look around and wonder how things got to this point. If you do a search of Prime Minister Trudeau and Sharia law, you will find many articles that speak about how our Prime Minister is trying to bring Sharia law into our country.

Bumping this! But, OMG. It's hilarious, ridiculous, and very concerning indeed.

There's a kind of inverse racism happening here. Although some of it is like a comedy show, you're becoming the serious victim.

(Recommendation to others: don't skip or skim Patient's post. Read it all, maybe several times.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th July 2018 at 06:14.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Antagenet (24th August 2018), avid (13th July 2018), Baby Steps (13th July 2018), DeDukshyn (13th July 2018), Deux Corbeaux (24th August 2018), Flash (14th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th July 2018), Helene West (14th July 2018), Hervé (13th July 2018), Jayke (13th July 2018), Metaphor (13th July 2018), Michelle Marie (27th August 2018), Pam (28th August 2018), Reinhard (13th July 2018), Tintin (13th July 2018), Valerie Villars (14th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

I am sorry Mike, of course you are Mike, sorry.

I do understand, it is us vs us. We are all humans and Muslims/Jew/christians are as played with to make sure we fight

However, on a daily basis, the city is transformed and not towards peaceful agreeable living.

Talking of trafic, this is the nightmare brought upon from people of every possiblecountry, not only one group.

Truly, I do not feel at home at all in many Montreal neighborhoods.

Another example: i had to explain to my daughter the cultural differences in men regarding women in order for her to protect herself and force her naive French Canadian male friends to walk her to the metro station at night, in their mainly Indian / Pakistani neighborhood.

I clearly do not like having to do that.

This is one example amongst so many that it is countless.

I see this as a problem of integration. Too many too fast from all over the world and the local culture cannot integrate them efficiently on one hand. On the other hand many do not want to be integrated.

And again, many from specific groups, come here with a purpose of conquest, not of true immigration. Those will stir trouble as all conquerors always did. (Come on, Brits did it to French right here)

Bill: i have lived right here in Montreal reverse racism many times. Lived it in Mexico too but there I was a Foreigner.

I also lived sexism which is racism equivalent for half the population, but this is another thread topic altogether 😆

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

Flash, I'm Mike, not Ernie, lol,

And I guess what I was trying to say didn't really work as it seems everyone is looking past what I am trying to say to focus on the obvious "us vs them", and not see the subtler part of the "us vs us" engineered program - this is the only point I am trying to make. ... I did post an attempt to clarify ... here again:

... <trim> ...

You may have misunderstood, or I wasn't clear in my intent.

I am not one of those who is saying "nothing is happening here, move along ..." -- not at all

I am merely trying to point out that it is our (programmed) reactions to it, that is the goal of the controllers, as much as it is to create divide between muslims and non-muslims. If we fail to recognize this, the way we react to this problem also feeds into their divide and conquer plan.

Look at this thread, there is strong polarization among non-muslims happening on the topic - that polarization is the "divide" in divide and conquer. This is as much if not more, the goal than creating a rift between non-muslims and muslims. We all know how divide and conquer works, but maybe we can't always see it. I am trying to bring understanding to that level, because approaching this problem without that awareness to that level, will likely see the continuation of that polarization.

Again, I am not saying "nothing is happening" or that there is no problem, in fact, I if that is all that is being seen in the post that I wrote, then either I failed to get out my thought properly, or we aren't being properly aware in seeing how this tactic is designed to divide and conquer the non-muslims, as much if not even more effectively as just creating the rift between muslims and non.

The timing of this apparent strategy of theirs is the key. The potential for that polarization among westerners - those who will condemn broadly everything muslim or foreign or whatever based an anything the read, and those who who believe that people who would do that are bigots and rednecks is at probably an all time high right now. Again it is this polarization that is goal, as much as the polarization between muslims and non-muslims. It's one strategy, hidden inside the obvious strategy.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Antagenet (24th August 2018), Bill Ryan (13th July 2018), DeDukshyn (13th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th July 2018), Helene West (14th July 2018), KiwiElf (23rd August 2018), Metaphor (13th July 2018), Michelle Marie (27th August 2018), Pam (28th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

@flash - you feel per above it's 'an integration' problem?
    But those Mandating every (formerly) white country be made brown are into the end result, not the nuances and mechanics of integration. That part is your problem. They're into the big picture.
    From Their perspective (not mine) you should be grateful you have a message board to bi*ch to other powerless (by choice?) whites to. If it's up to those giving the orders the day will come when you will be fined for doing so.

We've all read the little aphorisms here and there to the effect that - evil flourishes when good people do nothing, etc.

But what about when the good people have been told they are the bad people?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Antagenet (24th August 2018), Bill Ryan (13th July 2018), Flash (14th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th July 2018), Michelle Marie (27th August 2018), Pam (28th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #107
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,220 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Bumping this! But, OMG. It's hilarious, ridiculous, and very concerning indeed.

There's a kind of inverse racism happening here. Although some of it is like a comedy show, you're becoming the serious victim.

(Recommendation to others: don't skip or skim Patient's post. Read it all, maybe several times.)
    Thanks Bill! I was shocked when I was standing at the bylaw office and they strongly suggested that I should move my family. And yes, I have become the problem for them because if I was not living there, the neighbour would stop complaining to them. It was like I was looking at a bunch of people who were completely brainwashed and controlled. It felt like a scene from the movie "Invasion of the body Snatchers".

People need to see that there is a quiet movement - and in countries like Sweden, France, all of the UK and Canada, where the people are hospitable and the governments open the door to immigration in the manner that they do - most of the population will not realize that there is a problem until it is too late. Look at the U.S., how their rights have been slowly eroding. This is a world wide problem that is being manipulated from the shadows. A while back, I felt that there was perhaps a master plan of mixing the Muslims and Christians in a manner that when "whoever" felt that the time is right, they could set off a major religious war that would be fought within each country - I thought that that was how they were going to trim the world's population. After a lot of chaos, a world police force would come to the rescue. The new world order would begin.

I hope that my imagination is just working really hard. But I wonder sometimes - why would a government try to change things so drastically? I am talking about a government like France has for example; why allow sharia law to creep in? They don't have to. Why aren't governments saying "If you come to our country, you have to accept our ways." And now in Sweden (if my memory is correct) the police said that there are neighbourhoods that they will not go into? What is that?

We, the people, have so many battles to fight. And I am totally not intending to change the topic of this thread - but we have to keep the internet open so that we can communicate. Even with the internet, look at this situation with Sweden. It is difficult for us to get the complete true picture.

Keep communicating people! And a big thank you for all of the Avalonians for helping to educate the masses!

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Antagenet (24th August 2018), Bill Ryan (13th July 2018), Debra (25th July 2018), Flash (14th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2018), Helene West (14th July 2018), Hervé (13th July 2018), Jayke (14th July 2018), KiwiElf (14th July 2018), Metaphor (13th July 2018), Michelle Marie (27th August 2018), Pam (28th August 2018), Valerie Villars (14th July 2018)

15. Link to Post #108
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,590 times in 5,379 posts

A large segment of the immigrants are in fact hardened soldiers, and most if not all have seen horrors we watch on TV for amusement. Otherwise they wouldn't be emigrating in the first place. The rest is speculation. But imagine Canada had been invaded by a hostile force, and during the next ten years 2,000,000 children and their families perish. When the occupiers leave, the next wave of financiers and developers arrive, to exploit what wealth the region has to offer. Imagine further that during this time there are no jobs, no money, and the journey to procure food and water is perilous and fraught with danger. How would Canadians feel about that? Would some try to escape southward, or across the sea maybe? And as immigrants in our enemies home turf, the murderer of our women and children, how do you think we'd feel?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Antagenet (24th August 2018), Bill Ryan (13th July 2018), Debra (25th July 2018), Flash (14th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2018), Hervé (13th July 2018), Metaphor (14th July 2018), Michelle Marie (27th August 2018), Pam (28th August 2018), Valerie Villars (14th July 2018)

17. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

A large segment of the immigrants are in fact hardened soldiers, and most if not all have seen horrors we watch on TV for amusement. Otherwise they wouldn't be emigrating in the first place. The rest is speculation. But imagine Canada had been invaded by a hostile force, and during the next ten years 2,000,000 children and their families perish. When the occupiers leave, the next wave of financiers and developers arrive, to exploit what wealth the region has to offer. Imagine further that during this time there are no jobs, no money, and the journey to procure food and water is perilous and fraught with danger. How would Canadians feel about that? Would some try to escape southward, or across the sea maybe? And as immigrants in our enemies home turf, the murderer of our women and children, how do you think we'd feel?
    Above is a great example of how whites paralyze each other, how they victimize eachother.

30 years or so ago when the 'diversity' propaganda was gradually being propelled into our consciousness I remember there was much more of a call to be a good Christian and feel compassion. That angle didn't last too long as we've been being trained to be secular for even longer than that. So the Christian ploy (which is almost identical as what the above poster is doing) didn't get much traction so they had to resort to the 'Racism, racism, racism' morning noon and night and instill the fear of being called (accused) of being racist. This fear of being called a racist worked like a charm.

I say do the opposite of what the above poster recommends. Do Not - "...imagine Canada had been invaded by a hostile force... How would Canadians feel about that...?"

Do not take on this hypothetical. Deal with what is. Unless of course you don't mind being a hated, dispossessed victim yourself...

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Antagenet (24th August 2018), Bill Ryan (14th July 2018), Debra (25th July 2018), Ernie Nemeth (14th July 2018), Flash (14th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2018), genevieve (14th July 2018), Hervé (14th July 2018), KiwiElf (14th July 2018), Michelle Marie (27th August 2018), Pam (28th August 2018)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

This is a world wide problem that is being manipulated from the shadows.
    Yes, it is.

But I wonder sometimes - why would a government try to change things so drastically? I am talking about a government like France has for example; why allow sharia law to creep in? They don't have to.
    It seems to me that most governments are under orders from a global Deep State apparatus that has controlling tentacles into pretty much every country except Russia and China. It's a worldwide strategic agenda.

Problem, Reaction, Solution. After the people eventually react, there may be the imposition of heavy measures on them — at least.

This thread is about Sweden, but it's just a case study. There are big problems in France and the UK. Other countries, too. Europe is always a beta test for North America. North America will be next.

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (29th July 2018), Debra (25th July 2018), Deux Corbeaux (24th August 2018), Ernie Nemeth (14th July 2018), Flash (14th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2018), Franny (14th July 2018), Helene West (14th July 2018), Hervé (14th July 2018), Jayke (14th July 2018), KiwiElf (14th July 2018), MalteseKnight (14th July 2018), Michelle Marie (27th August 2018), Patient (14th July 2018), Reinhard (14th July 2018), Valerie Villars (14th July 2018)

21. Link to Post #111
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,590 times in 5,379 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    Above is a great example of how whites paralyze each other, how they victimize each other.

30 years or so ago when the 'diversity' propaganda was gradually being propelled into our consciousness I remember there was much more of a call to be a good Christian and feel compassion. That angle didn't last too long as we've been being trained to be secular for even longer than that. So the Christian ploy (which is almost identical as what the above poster is doing) didn't get much traction so they had to resort to the 'Racism, racism, racism' morning noon and night and instill the fear of being called (accused) of being racist. This fear of being called a racist worked like a charm.

I say do the opposite of what the above poster recommends. Do Not - "...imagine Canada had been invaded by a hostile force... How would Canadians feel about that...?"

Do not take on this hypothetical. Deal with what is. Unless of course you don't mind being a hated, dispossessed victim yourself...
    Hi Helene. This poster does not understand the thrust of your post. This poster is feeling a little like an imposter. Maybe because this poster is feeling as though they don't exist. Maybe to you this poster doesn't exist...
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th July 2018 at 13:18. Reason: fixed double post (reply was also in the quote)
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DeDukshyn (15th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2018), Michelle Marie (27th August 2018)

23. Link to Post #112
    Malta Avalon Member
    Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JCl0O0oWlA

This video really sums up the illumin-ati's plans to infiltrate China .....watch and analyse very carefully....

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MalteseKnight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2018), Billy (18th July 2018), BMJ (29th July 2018), Debra (25th July 2018), Ernie Nemeth (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2018), Michelle Marie (27th August 2018)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

From https://europe.infowars.com/youtube-...party-channel:

YouTube Lifts Ban on Swedish Nationalist Party Channel
    24 July, 2018

YouTube canceled its permanent channel ban of a prominent Swedish nationalist political party after just one day due to massive online protests.

Alternative for Sweden’s (AFS) party leader, Gustav Kasselstrand, heralded the recovery of his party’s official channel as a major victory for freedom of expression and a huge loss for the establishment media.

"This is a victory for freedom of expression and a loss for our opponents," said Kasselstrand. “YouTube was forced to backtrack after the massive popular protests directed against the company.”

“We have shown that the people do not tolerate political censorship on social media.”

Monday’s permanent deletion of the AFS channel was linked to a video that said a local news anchor should speak fluent Swedish.

The posted video called out an anchor of a Swedish news outlet who spoke broken Swedish; this apparently violated YouTube’s community rules.

The AFS channel had hundreds of thousands of views and was the second-most-popular among the nation's political parties.

Regardless, the dangers of a sudden removal of a major platform for a political movement by a foreign company was not lost on Kasselstrand.

“We have repeatedly been censored on YouTube and other social media,” said Kasselstrand. “The fact that foreign private companies with a monopoly position are able to dictate what opinions and political parties who are able to reach the public is one of the biggest threats to freedom of expression today."

“Alternative to Sweden was the only political party to be banned for political censorship on social media.”

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Antagenet (24th August 2018), avid (25th July 2018), BMJ (29th July 2018), Debra (25th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2018), Hervé (24th July 2018), KiwiElf (23rd August 2018), Metaphor (24th July 2018), Michelle Marie (27th August 2018), norman (25th July 2018), RunningDeer (25th July 2018), Sophocles (25th July 2018), Valerie Villars (25th July 2018)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

From Zero Hedge, today. Note there are a number of Twitter videos in the source article which can't be embedded on this page.
    Sweden Is Burning: Migrant Gangs Unleash Coordinated Fire-Bomb Rampage Across Multiple Cities

14 August, 2018

Many Swedes were horrified in early 2017 when U.S. President Donald Trump linked immigration to rising crime in Sweden, but an increasing number now agree with him.

Amid soaring crime rates, gang violence, complaints about education, and pregnant mothers even being turned away from maternity wards due to a lack of capacity, resentment in Sweden has built over the influx of more than 600,000 immigrants over the past five years.

And tonight is one of the worst night for violence in recent history as police report multiple gangs of masked youths rampaging across three major Swedish cities, setting cars on fire in what seems like a coordinated action.

As The Daily Mail reports, police said they were dealing with multiple fires as dramatic footage showed youths targeting vehicles in a shopping centre and hospital car park at Frölunda Torg, south-west of Gothenburg.

There were also reports of young people setting cars on fire in Hjällbo in the north of Gothenburg and further reports of fires in Trollhättan, although police were last night unsure whether the various blazes were related.

Cars were also reported on fire in Malmo, at the southern tip of the country, and in Helsingborg, further south than Gothenburg.

Police report that the situation is under control and they remain on the premises to keep order.
    Frölunda: A group of about 6-8 masked youth fires and throws stones. 31 cars have burned and in addition to these 35 cars are injured. Nobody is arrested.

Nordost: A group of about 8-10 young people throws stones and fires. 15 cars have burned. Nobody is arrested.

Trollhättan: A larger group of about 30-40 young people throws stones and fires. Six cars have burned and another few cars must be damaged. Here roads have been blocked by youngsters and they have even thrown stones against the police and their vehicles. At the moment, identification of young people is ongoing.

When most fires started within a short period of time, it can not be excluded that there is a connection between the fires, the case will be investigated. Polish patrons will remain in the affected areas as long as it is considered necessary.

It is no surprise then, as we noted previously, judging by the latest polls, the rise of extreme populist groups in Sweden is accelerating fast.

As Reuters reports, dozens of people have been killed in the past two years in attacks in the capital Stockholm and other big cities by gangs that are mostly from run-down suburbs dominated by immigrants.

With public calls growing for tougher policies on crime and immigration, support has risen for the ironically named, Sweden Democrats, a party with neo-Nazi roots that wants to freeze immigration and to hold a referendum on Sweden’s membership of the European Union.

Their worried mainstream rivals have started moving to the right on crime and immigration to try to counter the Sweden Democrats’ threat in the Sept. 9 election. But so far, they are playing into the hands of the far-right.
    “Right now they (mainstream parties) are competing over who can set out the most restrictive policies,” said Deputy Prime Minister Isabella Lovin, whose Green Party is part of a minority government led by the Social Democratic Party.
    “It clearly benefits the Sweden Democrats.”
    Opinion polls put the Sweden Democrats on about 20 percent support, up from the 13 percent of votes they secured in the 2014 election and the 5.7 percent which saw them enter parliament for the first time in 2010.

The Sweden Democrats’ rise on the back of anti-immigration sentiment mirrors gains for right-wing, populist and anti-establishment parties in other European countries such as Italy, France, Germany, Poland, Hungary, Slovenia and Austria.

The Sweden Democrats still trail the Social Democratic Party but has overtaken the main opposition Moderates in many polls. All mainstream parties have ruled out working with them.

But they could emerge from the election as kingmakers, and a strong election showing could force the next government to take their views into consideration when shaping policy.

Their policies include a total freeze on asylum seekers and accepting refugees only from Sweden’s neighbors in the future. They also want tougher penalties for crime and more powers for police, and say tax cuts and higher spending on welfare could be funded by cutting the immigration budget.

Jimmie Akesson, the leader of the Sweden Democratic party, has described the situation as “pretty fantastic”.
    “We are dominating the debate even though no one will talk to us,” he told party members.
    The Sweden Democrats have succeeded in linking the two in the minds of many voters, even though official statistics show no correlation between overall levels of crime and immigration. However, while the government denies it has lost control but Prime Minister Stefan Lofven has not ruled out sending the military into problem areas.
    “Sweden is going down a more right-wing path,” said Nick Aylott, a political scientist at Sodertorn University said. “It is almost impossible to avoid according some sort of influence to a party with around 20 percent of the vote.”
    Trump was right after all.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Antagenet (24th August 2018), BMJ (24th August 2018), Debra (20th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2018), Hervé (15th August 2018), Jayke (23rd August 2018), KiwiElf (23rd August 2018), Magnus (16th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th August 2018), Metaphor (15th August 2018), Michelle Marie (27th August 2018), norman (15th August 2018), Sophocles (15th August 2018), Swan (24th August 2018)

29. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Is this the road #44 was trying to put us on?!!

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2018), BMJ (24th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (24th August 2018), KiwiElf (23rd August 2018), Michelle Marie (27th August 2018)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by Czarek (here)
    Is this true?
    "Sweden Distributes ‘Be Prepared For War’ Leaflet To All 4.8m Homes"
    Source:
    www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/21/sweden-distributes-be-prepared-for-war-cyber-terror-attack-leaflet-to-every-home
    Foxie, do you mean this post #44 ?

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2018), BMJ (24th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th August 2018), Michelle Marie (27th August 2018)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 times in 336 posts

So the shadow controllers are building up religious wars, possibly. My question is, who is financing both sides, both the globalist and nationalist factions? Isn't this the way they operate, those top level psychopaths? Who is it who doesn't mind sacrificing both Christians and Muslims? Who is it who wants a huge depopulation and bloodshed? Who profits in money, or blood lust, or power? Are the globalists the evil ones or is there another group even above them? Is it satanists, or satan, lucifer or demons? Who are they and how can they be unmasked, dethroned and exterminated? I doubt they can be healed or loved into some inclusive utopia.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2018), BMJ (24th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (24th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th August 2018), Michelle Marie (27th August 2018)

35. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Sorry, Debra....I was talking about the 44th US Prez.

Antagenet....In answer to your questions, listening to Fiona Barnett unmask those who are in "control" is most disturbing.

You are right....exactly "who" profits from all this blood & confusion on Planet Earth?
    I am encouraged that at least the entire sick situation IS being exposed for what it is.

I often think of how David Icke first got started....I think that shows that we are in the middle of somebody else's war.

I like the way C.A. Fitts put it.....we must take back control starting at the local level! For sure the Top Level is most corrupt!

Sometimes just "being nice" allows others to walk all over you! Got your point there!
    Last edited by Foxie Loxie; 24th August 2018 at 12:27.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Antagenet (24th August 2018), Bill Ryan (24th August 2018), BMJ (24th August 2018), Michelle Marie (27th August 2018), Valerie Villars (24th August 2018)

37. Link to Post #119
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Sweden on fire 2 weeks before election: Buildings, a business and 7 cars torched overnight as wave of arson attacks continue

RT
    Thu, 23 Aug 2018 08:28 UTC

Swedish firefighter trying to extinguish a burning car. © TT News Agency/Johan Nilsson / Reuters

Several buildings, including a pizzeria and a garage, as well as seven cars, were set on fire overnight in southern Sweden as police remain clueless on how to curb the ongoing wave of arson attacks.

The fire services received calls saying that a house was burning in a residential area of Kristianstad municipality shortly before midnight on Wednesday. The police said that a fire at the local pizzeria had started upstairs and quickly spread through the building.

The firefighters fought the flames for several hours, but couldn't save the building, which was "totally destroyed."

A garage and several other buildings were also set on fire during the night, creating a risk of the flames spreading to nearby homes, but the firefighters managed to localize the blazes.

Later in the night, law enforcers and rescuers also had to respond to several reports of car fires occurring at various locations in central Kristianstad. Seven cars in different areas were set on fire, with two of them burning out completely, the police said. There were no fatalities or injuries as a result of the incidents in Kristianstad, it added.

When asked by SVT paper if the fires were arson attacks, chief police officer Tommy Bengtsson, replied that "of course, it can't be ruled out," but refused to speculate about whether Wednesday's fires were connected.

Youth gangs have been blamed for staging multiple car arsons across Sweden in recent years. There were 1,835 such incidents between January and July this year, according to data by the National Council on Crime Prevention.

The police warned that the arson trend may spike in the wake of the start of school in late August. On Monday, more than 100 cars were torched in the Swedish cities of Gothenburg, Stockholm and elsewhere in what was believed to be coordinated attack.

Vandalism, rape, murder and other crimes have spiked in the country in recent years, and this has been linked by some to the European migrant crisis in 2015. Last year, the country saw more than 300 confirmed shooting incidents, which left 41 people dead and 135 injured. The Swedish police are blamed for lacking resources and training to reverse the situation.

The crime rise and the inability of the state to integrate the arriving migrants have created favorable conditions for the rise of the right-wing Sweden Democrats. The anti-migrant party is currently polling at 19 percent, according to Ipsos, and is looking to record its best-ever result in the forthcoming election on September 9.

SVT Nyheter‏Verified account @svtnyheter

Flera bränder i hus och bilar runt om i Kristianstad under natten https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/flera-brander-i-hus-och-bilar-runt-om-i-kristianstad … #SVTnyheter

7:22 PM - 22 Aug 2018
    34 replies 88 retweets 60 likes
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Antagenet (24th August 2018), avid (24th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (24th August 2018), Bill Ryan (24th August 2018), BMJ (24th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th August 2018), Franny (25th August 2018), Michelle Marie (27th August 2018), Valerie Villars (24th August 2018)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

I have a hard time watching this but i was recommended to see it on another forum. It basically says that sweden is doomed. Election in 2 weeks, but i dont think it will change anything for the better. Sorry for the doom and gloom post folks.
    Last edited by Metaphor; 26th August 2018 at 18:40.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th August 2018), Bill Ryan (26th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th August 2018), Franny (27th August 2018), Hervé (26th August 2018), Michelle Marie (27th August 2018), Valerie Villars (26th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast