+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trump: The Playing Field For An Electronic Mind-Control Experiment?

1. Link to Post #21
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Trump: The Playing Field For An Electronic Mind-Control Experiment?

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    The programming is very effective - considering we're half a world away in NZ - you should see the almost instantaneous, kneejerk, hatred here from some you thought you knew well,... when you even say the word "Trump"
    That's the very scary thing about it... that something very deep is being manipulated/triggered and I don't think it's the text or visual messages that are doing it but the "carrier waves" themselves.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (26th February 2017), DebJoy (2nd March 2017), Eram (26th February 2017), KiwiElf (26th February 2017), Noelle (26th February 2017), ponda (26th February 2017), RunningDeer (26th February 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,068 times in 989 posts

The pastor showed his ignorance about Donald Trump when he says that he is saying "Bigly". Actually he's saying "Big League". I've noticed a lot of people on various news shows took a long time to realize it wasn't a newly invented word "Bigly", but was Big League! Many New Yorkers say Big League, in fact an ex husband of mine from New York used to say Big League all the time. Pres Trump just happens to say it a lot too.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

avid (26th February 2017), Chester (27th February 2017), DebJoy (2nd March 2017), DNA (26th February 2017), Eram (26th February 2017), genevieve (27th February 2017), Hervé (26th February 2017), KiwiElf (26th February 2017), Noelle (26th February 2017), RunningDeer (26th February 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    The pastor showed his ignorance about Donald Trump when he says that he is saying "Bigly". Actually he's saying "Big League". I've noticed a lot of people on various news shows took a long time to realize it wasn't a newly invented word "Bigly", but was Big League! Many New Yorkers say Big League, in fact an ex husband of mine from New York used to say Big League all the time. Pres Trump just happens to say it a lot too.
    Ha ha. I thought it was "bigly" too. How smart am I?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

DebJoy (2nd March 2017), Eram (26th February 2017), NancyV (26th February 2017), RunningDeer (26th February 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,068 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Okay, I'll admit I initially thought it was "bigly"! LOL.... I only remembered that my ex husband used to say big league after I figured out that Trump was saying big league.
    Didn't want you to feel ignorant alone.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

DebJoy (2nd March 2017), Eram (26th February 2017), Noelle (26th February 2017), RunningDeer (26th February 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Okay, I'll admit I initially thought it was "bigly"! LOL.... I only remembered that my ex husband used to say big league after I figured out that Trump was saying big league.
    Didn't want you to feel ignorant alone.
    I'm still laughing over it. Thanks for joining me.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

7alon (26th February 2017), DebJoy (2nd March 2017), DNA (26th February 2017), Eram (26th February 2017), NancyV (26th February 2017), RunningDeer (26th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

TV/digital media programming is certainly effective when when families/friends are no longer speaking to one another!
    Division and disunity certainly fosters a force field of fear and hatred. Who benefits?
    The T word has become Toxic, with many falling into irrational hysteria.

Psychosis
    [sʌɪˈkəʊsɪs]

NOUN
    a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

DebJoy (2nd March 2017), DNA (26th February 2017), Eram (26th February 2017), Hervé (26th February 2017), KiwiElf (26th February 2017), Noelle (26th February 2017), Omni (26th February 2017), RunningDeer (26th February 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,324 times in 2,101 posts

I didn't watch any Trump or Hillary speeches or rallies but I did watch portions of a few of the Obama rallies. I could have sworn that he was using NLP.

Does anyone else remember NLP in Obama rallies, or even Hillary and Trump?

It should not be surprising as many politicos use it and it's growing. They're still not as good as Darren Brown tho...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

DebJoy (2nd March 2017), DNA (26th February 2017), Eram (26th February 2017), Hervé (26th February 2017), KiwiElf (26th February 2017), RunningDeer (26th February 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

I can attest to brainwashing. I was initially brainwashed by the media last year in regards to Donald Trump. I began repeating what I saw/heard and one day my friend simply asked me "why is he (x)?" He continued to ask me these questions and I would go to find proof of my ramblings, only to find that there was nothing credible or concrete to back up my claims. It is scary looking back on it, I actually believed what I was saying was fact. Now that I recall it isn't the first time something like this has happened to me personally. I was shocked and ashamed to realise I was like a drone, pushing a narrative, which was pushed on me by the media; constantly displaying images and articles every day.

In all honesty I still maintained caution about trusting Trump. Not because of what the media portrayed, but because that was the last time I will be pushed/brainwashed/what ever you would like to call it, into having a belief/opinion about something. I am very pleased with President Trump's actions so far. If all his actions within the past month are indeed true, I fully support the decisions made by him.
    Last edited by 7alon; 26th February 2017 at 08:18.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Alan (5th March 2017), DebJoy (2nd March 2017), DNA (26th February 2017), Eram (26th February 2017), Hervé (26th February 2017), KiwiElf (26th February 2017), Lettherebelight (26th February 2017), NancyV (26th February 2017), Noelle (26th February 2017), RunningDeer (26th February 2017), white wizard (27th February 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 times in 4,336 posts

I'm of the opinion there is mind control being used via the high tech, HD, 3D TV's people use.
    And further more I'm of the opinion that the worst thing to watch on these TV's would be CIA controlled media such as ALL the major news networks. Don't forget, Fox News was the main source of CIA propaganda after 9/11 so don't be fooled by their subdued seemingly Trump supporting tactics.
    The newer and more high tech the television, the more mind control technology you are paying for.
    I have a huge dinosaur three foot deep television that is over thirty years old I keep in one of those old entertainment centers you can buy for like $30 at goodwill or any second hand thrift store.
    Even my monitor is low tech.
    I'm guessing on a big budget flat screen HD Television, even Trump might start believing the sh!t the media are stating about him if he sat in front of it long enough.
    Smart phones are probably an issue as well.
    Technology was made by the elite and serves the purpose of opiating the masses just like religion used to.
    And now it seems they have gone a step beyond using it as an opiate and it is now the barometer by which how we think is decided for us.
    Last edited by DNA; 26th February 2017 at 09:01.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Chester (26th February 2017), DebJoy (2nd March 2017), Eram (26th February 2017), genevieve (27th February 2017), Hervé (26th February 2017), KiwiElf (26th February 2017), NancyV (26th February 2017), Noelle (26th February 2017), PurpleLama (27th February 2017), RunningDeer (26th February 2017), Unicorn (26th February 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

These towers are going up worldwide in abundance. They are the #1 culprit of mind control IMO, however perhaps anything that beams RF Energy can be used. I have long said every US president is transhumanized and mind controlled for the agenda. I tweeted about Trump after he was elected. This was my tweet:

"No matter who is in office they are controllable to some degree.
    Electromagnetic mind control doesn't discriminate."

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Chester (26th February 2017), DebJoy (2nd March 2017), Eram (26th February 2017), Hervé (26th February 2017), KiwiElf (26th February 2017), NancyV (26th February 2017), PurpleLama (27th February 2017), RunningDeer (26th February 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

That NLP stuff 'he was using N L P hooooohoooo" makes me sick somewhat - not because of what you personnally said Latte, but because of this hoooohoooo attitude attached to it. NLP is very easy to use, many of us do it even unconsciously. But.... all presenters, of all kinds, political, comedians, comedy people, all presenters are trained with techniques that could be related to NLP, not necessarily for influencing, but definitely to make a show that is presentable and mostly to be easily understood by each subset of the population.à

NLP is not vodoo, it is not sorcery, and it is easy to learn for everyone, and is taught to anyone who wants to learn it. Nothing special about it.

It is widely used by psychologists to help people that are their clients.

Now, is it used by advertisers, salesman and politicians for more nefarious reasons? of course, it is part of human nature to be nefarious at times. As petroleum is used for good and for bad, as explosives are used for construction (good) and to kill (bad), etc,

So, once and for all, all presenters use some of NLP techniques, starting with Tony Robbins going to Oprah Winfrey passing by Hicks and ending with the small coach or trainer you have seen last week on the junior football field or in a classroom.

Quote Posted by latte (here)
    I didn't watch any Trump or Hillary speeches or rallies but I did watch portions of a few of the Obama rallies. I could have sworn that he was using NLP.

It should not be surprising as many politicos use it and it's growing. They're still not as good as Darren Brown tho...
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

7alon (26th February 2017), Chester (26th February 2017), DebJoy (2nd March 2017), Eram (26th February 2017), Hervé (26th February 2017), KiwiElf (26th February 2017), NancyV (26th February 2017), RunningDeer (26th February 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

Tons of NLP Books out there. No big deal. But before some of you jump to Microwave conclusions, here some real Facts about how persuation / programing works:
    The easiest and most used technique by the media/spindoctors is Repetition. The Indians call this a Mantra. A message / Idea / or conclusion to something is repeated and repeated. If the persons recieving this "message" is not Aware of this, the broadcasted Script / message goes into the subconcsious and is perceived as being the own oppinion of the Person. One really good example of this was the official Timeline of 9/11 where all stations repeated the message for 3 days over and over again. Thats programing the masses. No big mystery. Same with Trump, if the MSM is repeating every day that he is crazy/nuts/incompetent that´s what the masses will think after a while.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

7alon (26th February 2017), avid (26th February 2017), Chester (26th February 2017), DebJoy (2nd March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (27th February 2017), Flash (26th February 2017), Hervé (26th February 2017), KiwiElf (26th February 2017), muxfolder (27th February 2017), NancyV (26th February 2017), Noelle (26th February 2017), RunningDeer (26th February 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

far as i can remember the recent US election is the most talk about here in the philippines and trump was the most hated candidate. maybe its because of the comment by him that philippines is a nation of terrorist and im sure same goes to other countries especially muslim countries. maybe even trump is part of the mind control. although i havent made up my mind yet how could it be of merit to them to involve other people in other countries in the political entertainment of the US

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

avid (26th February 2017), Bruno (27th February 2017), Chester (26th February 2017), DebJoy (2nd March 2017), Flash (26th February 2017), Hervé (26th February 2017), KiwiElf (26th February 2017), RunningDeer (26th February 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote "This is too big, widespread and pervasive to be a 'normal' mass hysteria..."
    E.g.:
    The programming is very effective - considering we're half a world away in NZ - you should see the almost instantaneous, kneejerk, hatred here from some you thought you knew well,... when you even say the word "Trump"
    The "evidence" is that no matter where on the planet or the practiced language and/or religion, the "programming" reaches below that level to unleash deep, raw emotions...

This is a never seen, never experienced scale for a bar brawl... all about one guy who dethroned some "rightful" pretendent gal... see, the raw emotional level is manipulated/triggered and exhibited by both/all parties/sides. The same raw emotional energy that fuels all sorts of protests in Europe, etc...

That's the reason why I am suspecting the carrier waves rather than the apparent texted or audiovisual messages as well as the similarity with "Aversion Therapy."

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (26th February 2017), Chester (26th February 2017), DebJoy (2nd March 2017), Flash (26th February 2017), KiwiElf (26th February 2017), NancyV (26th February 2017), Noelle (26th February 2017), RunningDeer (26th February 2017), Sophocles (26th February 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    NLP is not vodoo, it is not sorcery, and it is easy to learn for everyone, and is taught to anyone who wants to learn it. Nothing special about it.

Now, is it used by advertisers, salesman and politicians for more nefarious reasons? of course, it is part of human nature to be nefarious at times. As petroleum is used for good and for bad, as explosives are used for construction (good) and to kill (bad), etc,

Quote Posted by latte (here)

Repost:
    10 Ways to Protect Yourself From NLP Mind Control

Short on time? Scroll down half way for the 10 tips.
    [complete article]

- And the foremost and primary rule: If your gut tells you somebody is foocking with you, or you feel uneasy around them, trust it. NLP people almost always seem “off,” dodgy, or like used car salesmen. Flee, or request they show you the respect of not applying NLP techniques when interacting with you.

- NLP is a technique of layering subtle meaning into spoken or written language so that you can implant suggestions into a personʼs unconscious mind without them knowing what youʼre doing.

NLP or Neuro-Linguistic Programming is one of the worldʼs most prevalent methods of mind control, used by everyone from sales callers to politicians to media pundits, and itʼs nasty to the core. Hereʼs ten ways to make sure nobody uses it on you... ever.

How exactly does this thing work?

To oversimplify an overcomplicated subject, it more or less works like this: first, the user (or “NLPer,” as NLP people often refer to themselves—and I should note here that the large majority of NLP people, especially those who are primarily therapists, are likely well-meaning) of NLP pays very, very close attention to the person theyʼre working with.

By watching subtle cues like eye movement, skin flush, pupil dilation and nervous tics, a skilled NLP person can quickly determine:

a) What side of the brain a person is predominantly using;

b) What sense (sight, smell, etc.) is most predominant in their brain;
    c) How their brain stores and utilizes information (ALL of this can be gleaned from eye movements);
    d) When theyʼre lying or making information up.

After this initial round of information gathering, the “NLPer” begins to slowly and subtly mimic the client, taking on not only their body language but also their speech mannerisms, and will begin speaking with language patterns designed to target the clientʼs primary sense.

An NLP person essentially carefully fakes the social cues that cause a person to drop their guard and enter a state of openness and suggestibility.

For instance, a person predominantly focused on sight will be spoken to in language using visual metaphors —”Do you see what Iʼm saying?” “Look at it this way”— while a person for which hearing is the dominant sense will be spoken to in auditory language—”Hear me out,” “Iʼm listening to you closely.”

By mirroring body language and linguistic patterns, the NLPer is attempting to achieve one very specific response: rapport.

Rapport is the mental and physiological state that a human enters when they let their social guard down, and it is generally achieved when a person comes to the conclusion that the person theyʼre talking to is just like them.

See how that works, broadly? An NLP person essentially carefully fakes the social cues that cause a person to drop their guard and enter a state of openness and suggestibility.

Once rapport is achieved, the NLPer will then begin subtly leading the interaction. Having mirrored the other person, they can now make subtle changes to actually influence the other personʼs behavior. Combined with subtle language patterns, leading questions and a whole slew of other techniques, a skilled NLPer can at this point steer the other person wherever they like, as long as the other person isnʼt aware of whatʼs happening and thinks everything is arising organically, or has given consent.

That means itʼs actually fairly hard to use NLP to get people to act out-of-character, but it can be used for engineering responses within a personʼs normal range of behavior—like donating to a cause, making a decision they were putting off, or going home with you for the night if they might have considered it anyway.

From this point, the NLPer will seek to do two things—elicit 
and anchor.

Eliciting happens when an NLPer uses leading and language to engineer an emotional state—for instance, hunger. Once a state has been elicited, the NLPer can then anchor it with a physical cue—for instance, touching your shoulder. In theory, if done right, the NLPer can then call up the hungry state any time they touch your shoulder in the same way. Itʼs conditioning, plain and simple.

How can I make sure nobody pulls this horse**** on me?

Iʼve had all kinds of people attempt to “NLP” me into submission, including multiple people Iʼve worked for over extended periods of time, and even people Iʼve been in relationships with. Consequently, Iʼve developed a pretty keen immune response to it. Iʼve also studied its mechanics very closely, largely to resist the nonsense of said people. Hereʼs a few key methods Iʼve picked up. 

10 Ways to Protect Yourself From Neuro-Linguistic Programming

1. Be extremely wary of people copying your body language.

If youʼre talking to somebody who may be into NLP, and you notice that theyʼre sitting in exactly the same way as you, or mirroring the way you have your hands, test them by making a few movements and seeing if they do the same thing. Skilled NLPers will be better at masking this than newer ones, but newer ones will always immediately copy the same movement. This is a good time to call people on their ****.

2. Move your eyes in random and unpredictable patterns.

Such NLP. So sociopathy. Wow.

This is freaking hilarious to do to troll NLPers. Especially in the initial stages of rapport induction, an NLP user will be paying incredibly close attention to your eyes. You may think itʼs because theyʼre intensely interested in what youʼre saying. They are, but not because they actually care about your thoughts: Theyʼre watching your eye movements to see how you store and access information.

In a few minutes, theyʼll not only be able to tell when youʼre lying or making something up, theyʼll also be able to figure out what parts of your brain youʼre using when youʼre speaking, which can then lead them to be so clued in to what youʼre thinking that they almost come across as having some kind of psychic insight into your innermost thoughts. A clever hack for this is just to randomly dart your eyes around—look up to the right, to the left, side to side, down... make it seem natural, but do it randomly and with no pattern.

This will drive an NLP person utterly nuts because youʼll be throwing off their calibration.

3. Do not let anybody touch you.

This is pretty obvious and kind of goes without saying in general. But letʼs say youʼre having a conversation with somebody you know is into NLP, and you find yourself in a heightened emotional state—maybe you start laughing really hard, or get really angry, or something similar—and the person youʼre talking to touches you while youʼre in that state.

They might, for instance, tap you on the shoulder. What just happened? They anchored you so that later, if they want to put you back into the state you were just in, they can (or so the wayward logic of NLP dictates) touch you in the same place. Just be like, oh hell no you did not.

4. Be wary of vague language.

One of the primary techniques that NLP took from Milton Erickson is the use of vague language to induce hypnotic trance. Erickson found that the more vague language is, the more it leads people into trance, because there is less that a person is liable to disagree with or react to. Alternately, more specific language will take a person out of trance. (Note Obamaʼs use of this specific technique in the “Change” campaign, a word so vague that anybody could read anything into it.)

5. Be wary of permissive language.

- “Feel free to relax.”
    - “Youʼre welcome to test drive this car if you like.”
    - “You can enjoy this as much as you like.”

Watch the f*k out for this. This was a major insight of pre-NLP hypnotists like Erickson: the best way to get somebody to do something, including going into a trance, is by allowing them to give you permission to do so.

Because of this, skilled hypnotists will NEVER command you outright to do something—i.e. “Go into a trance.” They WILL say things like “Feel free to become as relaxed as you like.”

6. Be wary of gibberish.

Nonsense phrases like “As you release this feeling more and more you will find yourself moving into present alignment with the sound of your success more and more.”

This kind of gibberish is the bread and butter of the pacing- and-leading phase of NLP; the hypnotist isnʼt actually saying anything, theyʼre just trying to program your internal emotional states and move you towards where they want you to go.

ALWAYS say “Can you be more specific about that” or “Can you explain exactly what you mean?”

This does two things: it interrupts this whole technique, and it also forces the conversation into specific language, breaking the trance-inducing use of vague language we discussed in #4.

7. Read between the lines.

NLP people will consistently use language with hidden or layered meanings.

For instance “Diet, nutrition and sleep with me are the most important things, donʼt you think?”

On the surface, if you heard this sentence quickly, it would seem like an obvious statement that you would probably agree with without much thought.

Yes, of course diet, nutrition and sleep are important things, sure, and this personʼs really into being healthy, thatʼs great.

But whatʼs the layered-in message? “Diet, nutrition and sleep with me are the most important things, donʼt you think?” Yep, and you just unconsciously agreed to it. Skilled NLPers can be incredibly subtle with this.

8. Watch your attention.

Be very careful about zoning out around NLP people—itʼs an invitation to leap in with an unconscious cue.

Hereʼs an example: An NLP user who was attempting to get me to write for his blog for free noticed I appeared not to be paying attention and was looking into the distance, and then started using the technique listed in #7 by talking about how he never has to pay for anything because media outlets send him review copies of books and albums for free. “Everything for free,” he began hissing at me. “I get everything. For. Free.” Obvious, no?

9. Donʼt agree to anything.

If you find yourself being led to make a quick decision on something, and feel youʼre being steered, leave the situation.

Wait 24 hours before making any decisions, especially financial ones. Do NOT let yourself get swept up into making an emotional decision in the spur of the moment. Sales people are armed with NLP techniques specifically for engineering impulse buys. Donʼt do it. Leave, and use your rational mind.

10. Trust your intuition.

And the foremost and primary rule: If your gut tells you somebody is ****ing with you, or you feel uneasy around them, trust it. NLP people almost always seem “off,” dodgy, or like used car salesmen. Flee, or request they show you the respect of not applying NLP techniques when interacting with you.

As a bonus, hereʼs a great video breaking down the use of NLP techniques by media outlets on both sides of the political spectrum, from FOX News to Stephen Colbert. It gets a bit into Christian conspiracy thinking, but is VERY good information.)

Total Breakdown of The Media's Use of NLP & Mind Control

Published on Jun 21, 2013

Jonathan Adampants gives a full in-depth analysis of the mind manipulation and NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) techniques utilised by Fox News anchors Sean Hannity and Alan Colmes during an interview with Kevin Barrett about 9/11.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

7alon (26th February 2017), avid (26th February 2017), Bob (26th February 2017), Chester (26th February 2017), DebJoy (2nd March 2017), DNA (27th February 2017), dynamo (26th February 2017), Flash (26th February 2017), Franny (28th February 2017), KiwiElf (26th February 2017), Lettherebelight (26th February 2017), NancyV (26th February 2017), Noelle (26th February 2017), uzn (26th February 2017)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Quote "This is too big, widespread and pervasive to be a 'normal' mass hysteria..."
    E.g.:
    The "evidence" is that no matter where on the planet or the practiced language and/or religion, the "programming" reaches below that level to unleash deep, raw emotions...

This is a never seen, never experienced scale for a bar brawl... all about one guy who dethroned some "rightful" pretendent gal... see, the raw emotional level is manipulated/triggered and exhibited by both/all parties/sides. The same raw emotional energy that fuels all sorts of protests in Europe, etc...

That's the reason why I am suspecting the carrier waves rather than the apparent texted or audiovisual messages as well as the similarity with "Aversion Therapy."
    I agree with you: There's something more going on. But did it begin with the Trump-Clinton campaign or might it have started sooner, like during Obama's first term, with it building up through the second term?

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Chester (26th February 2017), DebJoy (2nd March 2017), Hervé (26th February 2017), KiwiElf (26th February 2017), NancyV (26th February 2017), RunningDeer (26th February 2017)

33. Link to Post #37
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

I agree with Hervé on this.

Does it remind anyone of the movie, "THEY LIVE"? (Unfortunately, no magic sunglasses to undo it!).

Such a carrier wave is capable of carrying subliminal messaging as are traditional audio/visual signals (ie radio & TV)... in fact anything using a "broadcasting signal", including cellphones, computers, tablets, smart meters and Wi-Fi. (Research the effectiveness of subliminal messaging and you may get conflicting info; as I recall from my studies eons ago, a first time exposure was in the vicinity of around 42% effective. Obviously not everyone is affected, just like hypnosis; it works at a subconscious level and that's why it was "officially banned" in advertising after Coca-Cola's early trials in movie theatres).

Now this could be a subtle thing; a certain frequency which sets off an "anger response" in certain people when exposed to a particular trigger (which could be anything, eg something that may, under normal circumstances, be moderately irritating, becomes full blown rage - whatever "upsets" that particular individual).

Getting back to the statement I made earlier, I'd add the symptoms described by other members are strikingly similar, particularly when you try and pin the Trump haters down on providing some evidence to back up their claims (they can't), or spew EXACTLY the SAME RHETORIC almost as if by rote (ie a bigot, rascist, anti-gay etc).

I'm not a big TV watcher myself, but am shocked at my own negative reaction to MSM "News" channels in particular, or any programming carrying advertising. (watch me do a Dr Jekyll /Mr Hyde impersonation in one second flat - problem is, the "negative feeling" it generates,... this "reaction" is very real!) Nor do I use a smart phone or social media (similar reaction).
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 26th February 2017 at 16:01.

34. Link to Post #38
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

[...]
    ... But did it begin with the Trump-Clinton campaign or might it have started sooner, like during Obama's first term, with it building up through the second term?
    I think that programming started with the official presidential campaigns when "they" realized they gave Trump too much of a boost to get rid of Sanders and, therefore, that Trump might have a chance to win.

What was used with Obama was a different planet wide version with an implanting of Obama's name at a subconscious level which only a few sensitives were able to perceive (see this post and this one)
    Last edited by Hervé; 26th February 2017 at 16:18.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (26th February 2017), DebJoy (2nd March 2017), Flash (26th February 2017), KiwiElf (26th February 2017), NancyV (26th February 2017), Noelle (26th February 2017), sanma (18th March 2017)

36. Link to Post #39
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

I agree with Hervé on this.
    [...]
    Getting back to the statement I made earlier, I'd add the symptoms described by other members are strikingly similar, particularly when you try and pin the Trump haters down on providing some evidence to back up their claims (they can't), or spew EXACTLY the SAME RHETORIC almost as if by rote (ie a bigot, rascist, anti-gay etc).
    [...]
    Thanks!

I call them "Toilet Flushers" (<---) (from my favorite example about the phenomenon)

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (26th February 2017), DebJoy (2nd March 2017), KiwiElf (26th February 2017), NancyV (26th February 2017)

38. Link to Post #40
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Pastor busted after making
    misleading Trump rally claims
    Published on:
    21 February 2017
    By Marlin Bressi

Alt-left website plays fast and loose with the truth in story about Pastor Joel Tooley's experience in Melbourne

So, in what manner was this guy "busted"? Is someone implying that, as a non-supporter his views are fake? This article itself is firmly in the middle of the "fake news" river.

This is why I prefer to use the actual words of the speaker as the source. In reading his post, he is unequivocal in his reaction to what he experienced.

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Chester (26th February 2017), DebJoy (2nd March 2017), Flash (26th February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast