+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst 1 13 23 25 LastLast

Thread: Robert David Steele

1. Link to Post #441
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Default Re: Robert David Steele

Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)
    '''', and if the whispers circling the entertainment industry are true, about to be a whole lot more.
    Oh yes, in ways one can't even imagine....

2. Link to Post #442
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    I did watch the interview, long ago thank you. Don't see it as a big deal at all. I think RDS is merely pumping Kerry for information. Why isn't he discussing his UNRIG? This forum is being used to promote his agenda just as Corey used it. RDS appears to be in the same campaign group, the connection being Justin Deschamps, who showed up on the UNRIG website on the Core Team page, which interestingly has now been scrubbed. And did anyone here catch that? Likely not......Corey has no credibility so why would RDS be touting some of his info?
    Why would you expect RDS to discuss UNRIG if he was the interviewer? That was not the purpose of the exchange. I think RDS' style was an effective one, especially with Kerry. Her answers were condensed and to the point, and he let her expand wherever possible. For me, the important thing is that there is now available a condensed "speed course" of Kerry's info - a good thing if someone wants to get a quick overview or send a link to a friend to get them up to speed. In this regard, RDS has performed a valuable service to all of us. What he believes matters not w.r.t. this interview. I prefer to leave him aside and focus on the result.

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

anandacate (31st July 2017), Denise/Dizi (31st August 2021), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2017), Jantje (31st July 2017), naochan (31st July 2017)

4. Link to Post #443
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

CIA faction wants Trump to disclose, according to Simon Parkes' source
    https://www.simonparkes.org/single-p...-Kerry-Cassidy
    Sunday, July 30, 2017
    The recent interview between Robert David Steel and Kerry Cassidy is very well worth watching. For the record I agree with 100% of the info Kerry replied with.

What's not widely known outside of intelligence circles is the following....
    One faction of the CIA are putting a mission/dossier together for President Trump in order to gain his agreement to not only disclose but to absolve from prosecution some key players ....

This is seen as vital to full disclosure.
    Each breath a gift...

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (31st July 2017), Denise/Dizi (31st August 2021), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2017)

6. Link to Post #444
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 times in 181 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    CIA faction wants Trump to disclose, according to Simon Parkes' source
    https://www.simonparkes.org/single-p...-Kerry-Cassidy
    Sunday, July 30, 2017
    The recent interview between Robert David Steel and Kerry Cassidy is very well worth watching. For the record I agree with 100% of the info Kerry replied with.

What's not widely known outside of intelligence circles is the following....
    One faction of the CIA are putting a mission/dossier together for President Trump in order to gain his agreement to not only disclose but to absolve from prosecution some key players ....

This is seen as vital to full disclosure.
    If I was Simon Parkes I would keep agreeing with Kerry and keep kissing her behind. It makes sense from his point of view.

After all Kerry is the only one who still supports his story. At the expense of her own credibility in my opinion.

What is more shocking is that Simon at his own website still offers "services" to people suffering from demonic possesion amongst other things.

This guy is still at it apparently

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

Daozen (31st July 2017), Denise/Dizi (31st August 2021), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2017)

8. Link to Post #445
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    I did watch the interview, long ago thank you. Don't see it as a big deal at all. I think RDS is merely pumping Kerry for information. Why isn't he discussing his UNRIG? This forum is being used to promote his agenda just as Corey used it. RDS appears to be in the same campaign group, the connection being Justin Deschamps, who showed up on the UNRIG website on the Core Team page, which interestingly has now been scrubbed. And did anyone here catch that? Likely not......Corey has no credibility so why would RDS be touting some of his info?
    Why would you expect RDS to discuss UNRIG if he was the interviewer? That was not the purpose of the exchange.
    DUH? oK, that's my humorous response.

I'm not looking at the interview in the same manner you are, the difference in the interpretation of the matter at hand comes from the fact I'm 'vetting' the person by his actions and asking why is he wasting time in an interview of this nature when he should be touting his UNRIG movement that he claims is so important. Likely, most everyone else merely sees this interview from an entertainment perspective which is why they won't share my viewpoint. It's why I asked the question I did....this guy is now over $200K behind in his goal. Remember, I shared I worked within a national movement not to long ago....it takes millions of dollars to cover the entire UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, to create a tipping point, especially if you 'truly' are an underdog as the 'system' will do little to help you.

9. Link to Post #446
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    Why would you expect RDS to discuss UNRIG if he was the interviewer? That was not the purpose of the exchange.
    DUH? oK, that's my humorous response.

I'm not looking at the interview in the same manner you are, the difference in the interpretation of the matter at hand comes from the fact I'm 'vetting' the person by his actions and asking why is he wasting time in an interview of this nature when he should be touting his UNRIG movement that he claims is so important. Likely, most everyone else merely sees this interview from an entertainment perspective which is why they won't share my viewpoint. It's why I asked the question I did....this guy is now over $200K behind in his goal. Remember, I shared I worked within a national movement not to long ago....it takes millions of dollars to cover the entire UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, to create a tipping point, especially if you 'truly' are an underdog as the 'system' will do little to help you.
    I took Kerry at her word when she said that he had been so pleased with her interview of him that he was returning the favour. It was a friendly gesture. Tit for tat. Simple as that.

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (31st August 2021)

11. Link to Post #447
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

make of the info what you want; I personally found it very interresting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_jwqA-TY_0

be well all-

Larry

P.S.: isn't Steele supposedly a member of this forum?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

barneythez (31st August 2017), Denise/Dizi (31st August 2021), Foxie Loxie (31st August 2017)

13. Link to Post #448
    United States Avalon Member barneythez's Avatar
    Thanks

P.S.: isn't Steele supposedly a member of this forum?

He use to be, he won't be coming back.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

Daozen (31st August 2017), Denise/Dizi (31st August 2021), justntime2learn (31st August 2017)

15. Link to Post #449
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    I sent Robert Steele a question and was pleased to receive a quick response.

My questions was -

Hi Mr. Steele and thank you for your efforts and thank you for joining Avalon.

For me, the most important question I have ever answered for myself is:

“What is my metaphysical cosmological world view?”

Why it’s my opinion that this is the most important question for me to answer for myself is that it is also my firm opinion that how I impact the world (and myself) is foundationally derived from the deepest levels of my being based upon this world view.

When it comes to someone like yourself who has been quite proactive, who has generated a presence in the world and has made and continues to make quite a difference (compared to someone like myself who, other than my posts on the PA forum, has maintained a low profile), I am greatly interested in what might be your foundational, metaphysical cosmological world view. I know that most folks seem never to look at this question much, and so I do not assume you have but if so, I hope that you will answer this question.

Finally, I will follow up with an e-mail to share with you my own world view which I can do in a paragraph or two at most… doing this all and only to be fair. Why I am not including this information in this e-mail is that I do not wish to influence or in any way appear to impose my own world view but feel it fair to offer this information all and only because I asked you to share your own world view.

Kind Regards
    Sam Hunter from the Project Avalon Forum

Robert Steel's response was - (note I did correct a few typos)

Quote We are God. the Cosmos is God in detail, every time anyone does harm they are hurting the Cosmos in a way that will spread cancer, every time someone does good they are deepening and expanding the Cosmos in a positive way. Took me a long time to grow past me, country, world, universe.
    I just felt this post should be bumped... meaning RDS' answer.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Alan (3rd September 2017), Blacklight43 (3rd September 2017), Denise/Dizi (31st August 2021), Franny (3rd September 2017), Helene West (4th September 2017), Jayke (3rd September 2017)

17. Link to Post #450
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

I too wrote to RDS to the email address listed on his Unrig website. My question was more political - I asked if they could send me info on his Election Reform Bill as I didn't find much detail on the site. I also asked when on the air to please start explaining to people more about the Election Reform bill, to deemphasize trump this and that and emphasize/summarize this bill he's selling. (I promise I was respectful.) No response. I'm not surprised he answered the vast metaphysical question that Sam posed as Rds has the ego to do so. Not surprising also was his answer - "We are God."

I'm still in shock that my Dad passed away and I will not hear him or see him anymore. I think he passed away because - He was NOT God. I see evidence constantly of my aging, I think that is also because - I am NOT God. In a nation of approx 323M people isn't it odd that there is no one in the public domain that tries like an MLK to make us see each other as brother and sister fellow 'creations' of the Divine? I think it would have made him nauseous if it was suggested to him to start preaching that we are God. If someone today started publicly encouraging The Attainable, i.e., we are brothers and sister creations by a Divine force, he/she would probably have an "accident" before they ever hit mainstream. Instead we are encouraged to embrace the Unattainable - We are God. They say there is no more powerful drug than wanting the unattainable.

Why is 'We Are God' not only a pillar of the new age movement but is now seeping into politics? Where did this come from?
    One could argue it's a reaction to the centuries of church indoctrination that 'we are dust and unto dust thou shalt return'. How ignoble. But somehow considering we are now largely a secular society I find that explanation old and no longer applicable. ImHo, I feel this fairly new precept is coming from the same source, the same mentality that is mandating the authoring of Charlottesville, created the Income Tax, authored Columbine, geoengineering, and much of our popular movies and Tv shows including GOT, etc., etc. - i.e,. Some office in one of our abc agencies that deal with culture creation/ culture destruction.

But Why??? Why would the powers that be want the masses to have this belief that We Are God? Sounds at first blush empowering so why would they want that for the ordinary world citizen? Many are accustomed to saying this or that is a 'distraction'. I feel this is similar - a decoy. As the masses are made more powerless the normal anger that should be accompanying this process has to be dealt with. 'We are God' not only helps detour our intuition that something is terribly wrong but appeals to the human Ego to ensure no resistance. If I am God, well what's there to worry about, fear, get angry over, or take action against? All is well, all is good...'We are God' is Ego Food, relaxing, laid back, non threatening as opposed to empowering, particularly non-threatening to our overlords. Belief in any organized religion on the other hand will require loyalty to a God that gave its people actual tenets to follow. Now that can be threatening to the overlords. I'm not shocked our CIA agent is putting forth a belief in this Intel new age premise.

My views I realize seem a minority view on this forum but I firmly believe that we are the Creation not the Creator and believing the opposite may feel good but I don't believe it's going to help us in any tangible way.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Bob (6th September 2017), Chester (6th September 2017), Denise/Dizi (31st August 2021), Desire (1st April 2018), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Journeyman (17th December 2020)

19. Link to Post #451
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

I've listened to many jeff rense interviews on youtube over the years. the latest RDS interview on jeff rense had the Comments below the vid disabled. I always read the comments to get a sense of how people are reacting to rense's views as well as his guests. I've never seen the Comments disabled. I'm sure it was RDS's request....

20. Link to Post #452
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

I took RDS's response in a positive way. He pointed to something that looks/feels a lot like my own "thing."

That doesn't mean I agree with his politics and it doesn't mean I think he's a straight shooter. Making sure to clarify part two of my last sentence... I don't know, either way.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

22. Link to Post #453
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    I too wrote to RDS to the email address listed on his Unrig website. My question was more political - I asked if they could send me info on his Election Reform Bill as I didn't find much detail on the site. I also asked when on the air to please start explaining to people more about the Election Reform bill, to deemphasize trump this and that and emphasize/summarize this bill he's selling. (I promise I was respectful.) No response. I'm not surprised he answered the vast metaphysical question that Sam posed as Rds has the ego to do so. Not surprising also was his answer - "We are God."

I'm still in shock that my Dad passed away and I will not hear him or see him anymore. I think he passed away because - He was NOT God. I see evidence constantly of my aging, I think that is also because - I am NOT God. In a nation of approx 323M people isn't it odd that there is no one in the public domain that tries like an MLK to make us see each other as brother and sister fellow 'creations' of the Divine? I think it would have made him nauseous if it was suggested to him to start preaching that we are God. If someone today started publicly encouraging The Attainable, i.e., we are brothers and sister creations by a Divine force, he/she would probably have an "accident" before they ever hit mainstream. Instead we are encouraged to embrace the Unattainable - We are God. They say there is no more powerful drug than wanting the unattainable.

Why is 'We Are God' not only a pillar of the new age movement but is now seeping into politics? Where did this come from?
    One could argue it's a reaction to the centuries of church indoctrination that 'we are dust and unto dust thou shalt return'. How ignoble. But somehow considering we are now largely a secular society I find that explanation old and no longer applicable. ImHo, I feel this fairly new precept is coming from the same source, the same mentality that is mandating the authoring of Charlottesville, created the Income Tax, authored Columbine, geoengineering, and much of our popular movies and Tv shows including GOT, etc., etc. - i.e,. Some office in one of our abc agencies that deal with culture creation/ culture destruction.

But Why??? Why would the powers that be want the masses to have this belief that We Are God? Sounds at first blush empowering so why would they want that for the ordinary world citizen? Many are accustomed to saying this or that is a 'distraction'. I feel this is similar - a decoy. As the masses are made more powerless the normal anger that should be accompanying this process has to be dealt with. 'We are God' not only helps detour our intuition that something is terribly wrong but appeals to the human Ego to ensure no resistance. If I am God, well what's there to worry about, fear, get angry over, or take action against? All is well, all is good...'We are God' is Ego Food, relaxing, laid back, non threatening as opposed to empowering, particularly non-threatening to our overlords. Belief in any organized religion on the other hand will require loyalty to a God that gave its people actual tenets to follow. Now that can be threatening to the overlords. I'm not shocked our CIA agent is putting forth a belief in this Intel new age premise.

My views I realize seem a minority view on this forum but I firmly believe that we are the Creation not the Creator and believing the opposite may feel good but I don't believe it's going to help us in any tangible way.
    Thank you Helene - i appreciate your REALIST viewpoint very much. I feel your STAND is the right thing to do.. Take the stand and go for it.

23. Link to Post #454
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

I just wanted to express gratitude for the following interview, this particular interviewer seems to bring out the best in RDS.

We hear about how to remove Israeli influence in congress, clip the wings of the deep state and WHY the military hates Iran. Yes, it sounds like they are after Iran for their own USA reasons, but RDS makes the point that attacks made on USA have been blow-back for USA crimes.

All power to him.

I would like to hear more about what to do about Israel & the Zionist lobby. Clearly there have been crimes, both by Israel and by Israel influenced people in the USA (etc....)
    Assuming the US people do not simply destroy Israel when they discover the truth, how can we build a peaceful future. You cannot shut down a country, most people born in Israel are not directly responsible, and , apart from the atrocities etc, Israel is in many ways a magnificent country and a force for good.

How to facilitate reconciliation and compensation for all the victims, including Palestinians?

we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd November 2017), Denise/Dizi (31st August 2021), Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2017), Houman (21st September 2019), KiwiElf (22nd November 2017)

25. Link to Post #455
    Thanks

UPDATE:

yEP, I'll admit it....this is an 'I told you so' post. Those who donated, sadly wasted their money. As mentioned earlier in this thread, from having worked in a national movement myself, it takes millions and even then it's no guarantee, what we're they thinking?

Looks like UNRIG has officially unrigged. From the website:

"We are not receiving the donations needed to create the team and the effect we hoped for. For this reason the RV has been sold and Cynthia McKinney is back in Bangladesh."

Source: https://www.unrig.net/budget-report/

From the Contact page: https://www.unrig.net/150-2/core-team/

EMERITUS Cynthia Ann McKinney
    "Today she teaches a US-accredited Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Bangladesh. She lent her name and voice to #UNRIG for six months, and spent three weeks on the road with Robert. She will develop on her own initiative the powercell concept, but from 7 December 2017 is not associated formally with #UNRIG. Robert’s personal statement:”If Donald Trump does not run in 2020, Cynthia McKinney has my vote —

Ah yes...someone who cares so much about her country the United States, that she returns to Bangladesh?...It's clear her interests continue to lie abroad(which in fairness is her right), but it's why her constituents turned on her long ago....And they won't forget, which is why running for high office would be a disaster. But don't worry, there are plenty in the 'Progressive' movement waiting in the wings.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 11th January 2018 at 06:22.

26. Link to Post #456
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

RDS certainly is an interesting chap. He said he spends $5000 per year on books. That is quite some reading material! I had to kind of admire the way he handled Kerry C in that 'reverse' interview.

Fine I suppose if you are working to a strict time limit and want to get all pre-written questions asked but it was not a style of interviewing I had seen before. But he seemed to know Kerry Cs style well enough to want to make sure she answered his questions directly, without allowing her to go off on tangents and take control of the interview herself.

RDS and Bill Ryan both tend to ask well crafted questions and then let the guest speak and finish speaking before they ask another question or seek clarification on a specific point. This style is appreciated by listeners such as myself.

I really enjoyed RDS recent interview with Ben Fulford when RDS made a special trip to Japan just to see him. It does bother me that RDS is at odds with both Jason Goodman of Crowd Source the Truth and Field McConnell of Abel Danger though since I like all of them. If RDS gets to see this post it would be great to get his side of things there.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (31st August 2021), DNA (23rd March 2019)

28. Link to Post #457
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I find Kerry quite more concise since that interview. She goes off different tangents much less often, has stopped wanting to teach her guest and she let them speak much more

From unpleasant listening to her interviews, it has become almost always interesting.
    Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    RDS certainly is an interesting chap. He said he spends $5000 per year on books. That is quite some reading material! I had to kind of admire the way he handled Kerry C in that 'reverse' interview.

Fine I suppose if you are working to a strict time limit and want to get all pre-written questions asked but it was not a style of interviewing I had seen before. But he seemed to know Kerry Cs style well enough to want to make sure she answered his questions directly, without allowing her to go off on tangents and take control of the interview herself.

RDS and Bill Ryan both tend to ask well crafted questions and then let the guest speak and finish speaking before they ask another question or seek clarification on a specific point. This style is appreciated by listeners such as myself.

I really enjoyed RDS recent interview with Ben Fulford when RDS made a special trip to Japan just to see him. It does bother me that RDS is at odds with both Jason Goodman of Crowd Source the Truth and Field McConnell of Abel Danger though since I like all of them. If RDS gets to see this post it would be great to get his side of things there.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

30. Link to Post #458
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Helen,
    Remember Hitler... "One country, One people, One leader?. Or how about "One world order". Now we are One god. I don't believe it is the right time for that kind of thinking . The cabal has the ability to infiltrate any movement and direct it to their ends. What a convenient way to usurp this movement and create a new one world order of their (elites0 making. Eyes open It's not the time for Cumbia.
    Thanks Helen , appreciate your views.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Desire For This Post:

32. Link to Post #459
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,005 times in 8,166 posts

Time ticks away, and Steel's profile gets more defined.

Kevin Annett has had a run-in with him, which he tells about in the first 40mins of this interview with Dr Katherine Horton (stop007).

Dr. Katherine Horton - Stop 007
    Streamed live on 21 Mar 2019

Dr. Katherine Horton interviews Kevin Annett and they discuss the disinformation levelled at campaigners.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (31st August 2021), DNA (23rd March 2019)

34. Link to Post #460
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,728 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Time ticks away, and Steel's profile gets more defined.

Kevin Annett has had a run-in with him, which he tells about in the first 40mins of this interview with Dr Katherine Horton (stop007).

Dr. Katherine Horton - Stop 007
    Streamed live on 21 Mar 2019

Dr. Katherine Horton interviews Kevin Annett and they discuss the disinformation levelled at campaigners.

I remember Kevin Annette pretty much lost all credibility in the alt community about five years ago. I'm a pretty big Robert David Steele fan and it will take more than the likes of a compromised Kevin Annette to make me feel otherwise

https://genuinewitty.wordpress.com/2...annetts-fraud/

Action Plan: Help Us Stop Kevin Annett’s Fraud!

Posted on April 20, 2012 | 24 Comments

After three articles, and a very long debate, Kevin Annett’s credibility is no longer. He has been uncovered for lying, changing his story multiple times, and his rather dodgy charitable collections to a trailer park in Florida…

I believe, with the exception of people who are too deeply invested in Kevin’s stories, most reasonable people have come to the conclusion that Mr. Annett is a con artist. So, I hope you all agree that the time has come to shut this man down.
    Kevin has a rather unorthodox method of collecting revenue & donations:

There are a few problems with this:
    1.) Most legal charitable organizations would not only have a non-residential address to send money to.
    2.) It is not legal to deposit donations to a charitable organization into a personal chequing account.
    3.) There is no mention of a tax number or registration number for the “Intetnational Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State”.
    Considering this, taking-down Kevin will be an easy job. All we have to do is report his illegal intake of cash to the US & Canadian tax authorities and they’ll do the rest of the work for us!
    Alfred Webre was instrumental in exposing Kevin Annette as compromised. So if Keven Annette is attacking Robert David Steele, I'm going to double down on my love for Robert David Steele.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst 1 13 23 25 LastLast