Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Robert David Steele has become an Avalon Member

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,287 times in 4,843 posts

Default Re: Robert David Steele has become an Avalon Member

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    RDS: I just got off the phone with Cynthia McKinney. We are going to try to bring together Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, Jesse Ventura, Ralph Nader, myself, and a few others are we are first going to publicly offer to help Donald Trump put the Electoral Reform Act of 2017 forward; and then -- if he declines our offer -- form a sunshine government that will issue an alternative budget and alternative policies that contrast sharply and publicly with those being issued by a captive Trump-Pence Administration. I have bought alt-gov.org and I own bigbatusa.org, we are talking about a billion a year (100 million x $10 or 25 million x $40) liberty fund that will displace all political parties and begin establishing extreme democracy and applied collective intelligence.
    I am glad to read this. This does not sound like (paraphrased) "sailing off to the waters and beaches of tranquility."

Thanks again for your time Robert!
    Yes, thank you, Robert.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

7alon (2nd March 2017), Ba-ba-Ra (1st March 2017), barneythez (1st March 2017), betoobig (1st March 2017), Bill Ryan (1st March 2017), Darla Ken Pearce (7th March 2017), Desire (5th March 2017), Eram (4th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st March 2017), Hervé (1st March 2017), Jean-Marie (1st March 2017), JRS (1st March 2017), Justplain (1st March 2017), KiwiElf (5th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), Ol' Roy (2nd March 2017), ponda (1st March 2017), Reinhard (2nd March 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,499 times in 910 posts

Just listened to Robert on caravan to midnight, glad to have you aboard sir in the Avalon Family!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

7alon (2nd March 2017), betoobig (3rd March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), Sammy (3rd March 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

I sent Robert Steele a question and was pleased to receive a quick response.

My questions was -

Hi Mr. Steele and thank you for your efforts and thank you for joining Avalon.

For me, the most important question I have ever answered for myself is:

“What is my metaphysical cosmological world view?”

Why it’s my opinion that this is the most important question for me to answer for myself is that it is also my firm opinion that how I impact the world (and myself) is foundationally derived from the deepest levels of my being based upon this world view.

When it comes to someone like yourself who has been quite proactive, who has generated a presence in the world and has made and continues to make quite a difference (compared to someone like myself who, other than my posts on the PA forum, has maintained a low profile), I am greatly interested in what might be your foundational, metaphysical cosmological world view. I know that most folks seem never to look at this question much, and so I do not assume you have but if so, I hope that you will answer this question.

Finally, I will follow up with an e-mail to share with you my own world view which I can do in a paragraph or two at most… doing this all and only to be fair. Why I am not including this information in this e-mail is that I do not wish to influence or in any way appear to impose my own world view but feel it fair to offer this information all and only because I asked you to share your own world view.

Kind Regards
    Sam Hunter from the Project Avalon Forum

Robert Steel's response was - (note I did correct a few typos)

Quote We are God. the Cosmos is God in detail, every time anyone does harm they are hurting the Cosmos in a way that will spread cancer, every time someone does good they are deepening and expanding the Cosmos in a positive way. Took me a long time to grow past me, country, world, universe.
    Last edited by Sammy; 3rd March 2017 at 18:53.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

4evrneo (3rd March 2017), 7alon (4th March 2017), Alan (3rd March 2017), animovado (6th March 2017), Baby Steps (3rd March 2017), betoobig (3rd March 2017), Billy (3rd March 2017), Eram (4th March 2017), Jean-Marie (3rd March 2017), KiwiElf (5th March 2017), Lettherebelight (3rd March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), NancyV (3rd March 2017), ponda (6th March 2017), sanma (3rd March 2017), Wind (5th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,819 times in 975 posts

I tend to be very cautious when looking at anyone in the CIA, now or formerly. Sure, Robert David Steele has some good things to say, but there are quite a few things he promotes that I don't like or agree with and people he works with that I don't care for.

He says on his website "We are all black now. deal with it". I don't agree with that and it seems very contrived to me, about as ridiculous as "black lives matter". He is working with Cynthia Mckinney, a rabid democrat/liberal who constantly overuses the race card in order to shame and intimidate people. At least she finally lost her congressional seat, although of course she now gets paid for life for her continued rabble rousing.

I can certainly understand why Trump would probably not meet with Mr. Steele. Just a couple of things that Trump probably wouldn't agree with are Steele's promotion of letting convicts/prisoners vote. I would not like that either. Perhaps we need instead to make reforms to the justice system so many innocent people will not get thrown in prison, but do I think felons should vote???? Nope. I also don't think Trump would like his demonizing the Jews for many things stance. I don't like it either.

When or if Trump sees that Steele is involved heavily with Mckinney, Kusinich, Jesse Ventura...to mention a few, I don't see him getting involved with that group of very controversial and largely liberal politicians.

Yes, I like some of his propositions but I don't trust his motives. One of the tactics of the letter agencies is to tell SOME truth so one will believe the lies. Sure, even former CIA agents can change, but R.D. Steele worked for the CIA for 10 years. Did it take him that long to find out how corrupt they are? When I was younger and worked for the DEA as an undercover agent in South America and Mexico, it only took me a few months to realize how corrupt they were, and are probably even worse now.

I ran into a couple of corrupt CIA agents, in Columbia actually, and they told me that the CIA, in addition to the DEA, let certain drug lords flourish and took out the ones without as much power or benefit to the agencies. Their mission was more like controlling the drug trade and making a LOT of money from it. I quit pretty quickly when I was convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt they they were all corrupt. I don't understand how Steele could continue working for the CIA for so long. Maybe he didn't realize how corrupt and evil they are, which is not encouraging, or maybe he went along with them because it was okay with him. I don't know.

I do know the CIA tried to kill my husband several times. Lucky for me they failed. This was when Bush senior was the head of the CIA.

Also, if he isn't still cooperating with the CIA and possibly spreading some disinformation along with his nicer sounding propositions, one would think he would be dead.

This is mostly speculation, but I do not like some of his propositions and I don't think Trump would either. I would think that the minute Trump realized that Steele works with Mckinney, that would be enough for him to ignore his input.

I do not automatically believe that a "whistleblower" always has the best interests of the people at heart. After reading a lot of his proposals I came to the conclusion that I would not automatically trust what he says he is doing. There are too many things that feel OFF.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

7alon (4th March 2017), animovado (6th March 2017), Billy (3rd March 2017), ceetee9 (5th March 2017), Eram (4th March 2017), Hervé (3rd March 2017), KiwiElf (5th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), Omni (3rd March 2017), Sammy (4th March 2017), Satori (4th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,299 times in 3,448 posts

After not receiving a reply to my first email, I made it more concise...

My questions:

Quote Posted by Omnisense Email
    Hi Robert, I have a couple questions if you would be kind enough to reply.

Do you know anything about CIA electronic harassment?

Can you give any revealing information about CIA directed energy weapons or artificial intelligence?

Thank You.
    Robert's response:
    Quote Posted by Robert Steele
    don't blame everything on CIA. that **** exists, I have nothing to do with it and I am not interested in discussing it.

Obviously the CIA isn't behind everything, however I do think the CIA is the biggest government perp of electronic harassment on the planet after my research. I can only guess why he isn't interested in discussing it. Kind of a letdown he avoids that topic.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

7alon (4th March 2017), Eram (4th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), Mike (5th March 2017), NancyV (3rd March 2017), onawah (3rd March 2017), Philaletheian (23rd March 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,299 times in 3,448 posts

One more Question:

Quote Posted by Omnisense Email
    Thanks for your reply. I have one more question.

To your knowledge, what kind of influence does the Vatican have over the CIA?
    Quote Posted by Robert Steele
    nothing is simple. there are elements of the vatican that have control over elements of the CIA, and vice versa.
    Grateful he would take the time to answer this question so quickly...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

7alon (4th March 2017), Alan (5th March 2017), Baby Steps (3rd March 2017), Eram (4th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), onawah (5th March 2017), Sammy (4th March 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

The United States was never set up to be a pure democracy, and for good reason. We are a constitutional republic instead. There is a huge difference. Pure democracy is mob rule and Americans are more ignorant and volatile today than ever. Pure democracy would have elected Hillary Clinton for God's sake, thanks to all of the foreign nationals that California allows to vote.

I don't understand why people are lapping up everything this guy says when he is advocating a radical change in our entire system of government that would finish the destruction of constitutional checks and balances. What he's promoting is just as radical as what Hillary Clinton was going to do to this country. I guess when you openly declare yourself CIA instead of trying to hide it, and word things in a way that make them sound nice, critical thinking shuts down.

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,621 times in 422 posts

Hello again Robert, I have some further questions for you if that is okay.

1. Do you have anything to say to those who remain sceptical regarding your views on people you imply are against the globalists, such as Lady Lynn Forester De Rothschild and Cynthia Mckinney? I for one am very interested regarding your view on Lady Lynn Rothschild, as she is the wife of Evelyn De Rothschild, who I never thought of as somebody who would be anti globalist.

RDS: Search for Inclusive Capitalism. Lynn, a babe from New Jersey, gets it. Her husband and her entire family are headed for extinction if they do not adjust.

2. From my observations, many people disagree with your view on making no arrests and just letting the people responsible for all this suffering get a free pass and head for the hills. To a degree I understand where you are coming from, but would you care to elaborate on how this is what is best for the world? Won't these people, if left to remain in society, continue to cause suffering and slow the progress of us working to create a better world?

RDS: See below for my thoughts on pedophilia and punishment:

http://phibetaiota.net/2017/02/rober...ia-punishment/

Quote The fourth and last priority is reconciliation and to whatever extent appears warranted by a large judicious process, vindictive justice. As a leader-steward my focus is on the first priority. As an intelligence professional, my focus is on the second priority. As an educator my focus is on the third. I have much less interest in the fourth in part because my gifts are in the field and focused on the future. In my view, those who want vindictive justice are thinking tactically and personally while I am thinking strategically and nationally.

I have been observing pedophilia for over 20 years, more intensely the last 10. PizzaGate broke the story open, most citizens were in denial and clueless before that. My primary focus is supporting our President, with the two things I am best at: an Electoral Reform Act of 2017 and an Open Source Agency that supports a two-way Trump Channel. Others will investigate and determine the future of our elite pedophiles, not me. I merely point out that truth and reconciliation — my version is everyone gets the truth, no one goes to jail — is vastly more likely to clean house and prevent another generation of pedophiles from emerging.
    Last edited by 7alon; 4th March 2017 at 23:45. Reason: cleaned up

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Alan (5th March 2017), Billy (5th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), Mike (5th March 2017), NancyV (5th March 2017), onawah (5th March 2017), pyrangello (5th March 2017), Sammy (5th March 2017)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,819 times in 975 posts

1. Do you have anything to say to those who remain sceptical regarding your views on people you imply are against the globalists, such as Lady Lynn Forester De Rothschild and Cynthia Mckinney? I for one am very interested regarding your view on Lady Lynn Rothschild, as she is the wife of Evelyn De Rothschild, who I never thought of as somebody who would be anti globalist.

RDS: Search for Inclusive Capitalism. Lynn, a babe from New Jersey, gets it. Her husband and her entire family are headed for extinction if they do not adjust.

2. From my observations, many people disagree with your view on making no arrests and just letting the people responsible for all this suffering get a free pass and head for the hills. To a degree I understand where you are coming from, but would you care to elaborate on how this is what is best for the world? Won't these people, if left to remain in society, continue to cause suffering and slow the progress of us working to create a better world?

Quote The fourth and last priority is reconciliation and to whatever extent appears warranted by a large judicious process, vindictive justice. As a leader-steward my focus is on the first priority. As an intelligence professional, my focus is on the second priority. As an educator my focus is on the third. I have much less interest in the fourth in part because my gifts are in the field and focused on the future. In my view, those who want vindictive justice are thinking tactically and personally while I am thinking strategically and nationally.

I have been observing pedophilia for over 20 years, more intensely the last 10. PizzaGate broke the story open, most citizens were in denial and clueless before that. My primary focus is supporting our President, with the two things I am best at: an Electoral Reform Act of 2017 and an Open Source Agency that supports a two-way Trump Channel. Others will investigate and determine the future of our elite pedophiles, not me. I merely point out that truth and reconciliation — my version is everyone gets the truth, no one goes to jail — is vastly more likely to clean house and prevent another generation of pedophiles from emerging.
    Wow, I would never agree with pedophilia not being punished. In fact I think pedophiles should be castrated AND spend the rest of their lives in prison, or be executed. I don't think there is much evidence showing that pedophilia is curable. It's an evil mental illness and they do a lot of harm to young people. It's not about revenge, it's about protecting young people.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

7alon (5th March 2017), betoobig (6th March 2017), Desire (6th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), Mike (5th March 2017), Omni (5th March 2017)

18. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,440 times in 3,877 posts

well said NancyV! aside from the huge moral dilemma that presents(not punishing pedophiles), i fear it would just be like the army general who frees enemy pow's during war only to face them again later down the road.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

7alon (5th March 2017), betoobig (6th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), NancyV (5th March 2017), Omni (5th March 2017), onawah (5th March 2017)

20. Link to Post #51
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,070 times in 2,143 posts

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)

Wow, I would never agree with pedophilia not being punished. In fact I think pedophiles should be castrated AND spend the rest of their lives in prison, or be executed. I don't think there is much evidence showing that pedophilia is curable. It's an evil mental illness and they do a lot of harm to young people. It's not about revenge, it's about protecting young people.
    its not about revenge its about taking back control. what would you do if knew that you will be punished or killed for the crimes you committed? on my part ,over my dead body. I actually see this as a genius move. taking back control means they can longer do harm and we must learn to guard our freedom while giving them the honor to test once again our willingness to defend it... until we learn.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

7alon (5th March 2017), betoobig (6th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017)

22. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Oh Robert,I am so glad you are here. I love your courage! Like others I have many question. But for now WECOME to Avalon!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

betoobig (6th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,039 times in 15,475 posts

Quote ... it would just be like the army general who frees enemy pow's during war only to face them again later down the road.
    With respect to the above quote, I posted this (here) on a related subject:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Quote Posted by sdv (here)
    [...]
    ... when homosexuality is decriminalised and gay people are allowed to get married, they tend to get married, have children and a stable family life, and adopt family values and priorities...
    Interesting point: when societal taboos are backed with heavy sanctions and penalties, two main crops are instantly "sown":
    • the "tabooed" activities go undercover, in hiding and create their own underworlds and secret societies
    • curiosity always gets some cats into wondering "What's so bad about...?"

As such, Christians sought refuge in catacombs when under the rule of Paganism/polytheism followed by two millennia of the reverse.

The same with "laws": rational, law abiding citizens don't need them because it "makes sense" and criminals never pay attention to them and keep going their own ways. And, so, crackheads pile up in the gutters and terrorists always get the guns.

It seems that Plato was the first known "historian" to have pondered the question of the sustainability of "civilizations" and "empires" at length and in depth: what make them last?

Gmirkin discovered and demonstrated that most of the Bible is a psy-op designed and implemented by Plato and his followers as a result of Plato's observations and ponderings. (see this post <---).

The following interview of Gmirkin summarizes his discovery and also touches upon the subject of this thread regarding the sexual quirks inherent to human societies:

Running Time: 01:56:09

Download: OGG, MP3

So, the caveat is, as with psychopaths from all walks of life, creeds and ethnicities, to have to hand an effective, efficient rehabilitation program. Otherwise, using the usual methods of "protecting society" by sending said society's criminals to start colonies on other continents or space rocks just keeps perpetuating the problem planet wide, solar system-wide, etc...

The other expedient of getting "them" executed and enforcing a final OBE runs into that other problem of liberating POW's because these OBEed are sent out with only one thing in mind and that's finding another suitable body to re-incarnate into and keep at their "tabooed" or psychopathic activities with a vengeance...

The usual solution of sending those OBEed souls under some sort of sacrificial spell/post hypnotic command/order to go populate some other space rocks or some other space vacuum as ghosts of some densities or hot fiery places doesn't work too well either... ask the "Djinns"...

In short, any efficient rehabilitation program would have to efficiently solve the "victim-becoming-perpetrator" endless cycle.

PS: As a very related factor of how long "this" has been going on, see this article: Athens: Cradle of Pedophilia and Mind Control
    Last edited by Hervé; 5th March 2017 at 14:43.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

7alon (6th March 2017), animovado (6th March 2017), betoobig (6th March 2017), Bill Ryan (29th October 2018), ceetee9 (5th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th March 2017), Jean-Marie (5th March 2017), KiwiElf (5th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), Mike (5th March 2017), NancyV (5th March 2017), Paul (29th October 2018), Sammy (5th March 2017)

26. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Laguna Niguel, CA - The Pearl of South Coast!
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,277 times in 463 posts

All in synchronicity. I did not see the Avalon Forum for some weeks and last night we watched Robert on Info Wars regarding the updated info. So compelling that I copied the link immediately to my siblings who are pro Trump. Then today saw you had entered the Avalon network. Welcome indeed.
    When you said the Chief of Staff has to go, oddly, my instincts were right from the beginning. I began watching this man, a mealy mouth who represents the POTUS. I watch everyone and let my intuition rule. Priebus is wrongly positioned. I never believed he had Trumps back. Now David spelled it out . After reading a number of psychic predictions, astrological takes on the administration no one talked about Priebus. The visible fly on the wall. Was he the leak?
    If you listen to Robert Phoenix, a well seasoned astrologer on Gaia's show, Open Minds, he gives a thorough dissertation on Trump on the 7th season 2017 post inauguration. What amazed him was some aspects that proved to him that Trump believed what he said and would carry out that message with a very strong will. There are interesting takes from Phoenix he articulated about Trumps chart that is worthy to listen to. Evidently Phoenix also did dissertations on Bernie and Hillary before I never caught, before the election.
    Last edited by bettye198; 5th March 2017 at 21:00. Reason: grammar
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

7alon (6th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017)

28. Link to Post #55
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,070 times in 2,143 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    So, the caveat is, as with psychopaths from all walks of life, creeds and ethnicities, to have to hand an effective, efficient rehabilitation program. Otherwise, using the usual methods of "protecting society" by sending said society's criminals to start colonies on other continents or space rocks just keeps perpetuating the problem planet wide, solar system-wide, etc...

In short, any efficient rehabilitation program would have to efficiently solve the "victim-becoming-perpetrator" endless cycle.

PS: As a very related factor of how long "this" has been going on, see this article: Athens: Cradle of Pedophilia and Mind Control
    I have read many articles about the psychopaths. all of them said there is no cure. i will go for the rehabilitation of the common mans belief system. As in the society the bulk of solution lies within the individual. though i believe that any inside peace,virtue and wisdom or cleverness should manifest outward actions.

if you havent seen community justice let me tell you how it works. I use to live in a small almost off grid village. conflicts are normally settled within by the people themselves. only when one party refuse to cooperate with the decision of the community that the case is brought to the court. big mistake. but then the uncooperative one earns the disgust of the society. for this to work we need a society with an uncorrupted belief system. sociopaths will standout in the company of emphats and there shouldnt be problem dealing with them if we take responsibility.
    Last edited by Hervé; 6th March 2017 at 01:24. Reason: Fixed nested quotes.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

7alon (6th March 2017), animovado (6th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th March 2017), Hervé (6th March 2017), KiwiElf (6th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), NancyV (6th March 2017)

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,621 times in 422 posts

Although it can be hard, I do agree with thinking with a solution based mindset. We shouldn't let our vindictive nature cloud our constructive thought. As much as these people deserve punishment, I want humanity's path of destruction and suffering to end, so we can thrive and be in harmony with one another.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

betoobig (6th March 2017), Eram (6th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th March 2017), Sammy (6th March 2017)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,766 times in 1,653 posts

Forgiveness is crucial at this time in order to really clean up the mess, energeticaly speaking too. But it truely is the hardest part...
    Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

33. The Following User Says Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th March 2017)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,039 times in 15,475 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    [...]I have read many articles about the psychopaths. all of them said there is no cure....
    [...].
    Most probably because the authors were writing from the "Materialism" point of view (all well funded by most Rockefeller outfits) which disregard that a "soul/spirit" can change its mind... since, from that point of view, "soul/spirit" cannot even exist.

See Sam's thread/adventure here (<---).
    Last edited by Hervé; 6th March 2017 at 11:53.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th March 2017), Sammy (6th March 2017)

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Forgiveness is crucial at this time in order to really clean up the mess, energetically speaking too. But it truly is the hardest part...
    Much love
    I cannot conceive how anyone who, no matter how far they have fallen, if they sincerely seek grace would be barred from achieving grace.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th March 2017), Valerie Villars (1st April 2018)

38. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,342 times in 2,953 posts

Thanks for the beautiful rendition, Sam! Psychopaths...that is an interesting subject. I have only known two in a closeup, personal way & up to this point in time, neither has made a move to redefine their lifestyle. This is the definition given in Discover Magazine(sorry I didn't keep the name of the author of the article);

"Psychopaths are capable of the most heinous crimes, yet they're often so charming & manipulative that they can hide behind a well-cultivated mask of normalcy for years & perhaps their entire lives." Why the need to keep up a front? Does it give them a sort of satisfaction at being able to "fool" people? Are we helping to forward their agenda by pretending we don't know what is really going on? Am wondering if any of you have had experience with this type of behavior, & if so, how did you handle it as per your own personal life?

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

NancyV (6th March 2017), Sammy (6th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast