Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Robert David Steele has become an Avalon Member

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,135 times in 4,824 posts

Default Re: Robert David Steele has become an Avalon Member

Hi Foxie - just my own opinion and routine

Identify yet never condemn (as in some eternal condemnation)... but it is important to identify with what one is dealing - and I strongly recommend doing so for oneself (never rely on the group or crowd to make your own mind up) and do so based on your own experience.

Let me make sure it is understood by "identify." Speaking for myself, I believe I have no fool proof way (nor care to) with regards to IDing a bona-fide socio/psychopath. But I sure can make odds on it and depending on the degree of my certainty will I hold my opinion. Always new information can raise or lower my opinion.

Once you have formed your (flexible) opinion... if you find yourself vulnerable, clearly take measures to protect yourself.

If the one you identify is a loved one you might feel compelled to try and get that person some help. Sometimes behaviors which appear sociopathic or psychopathic can appear as a result of other underlying conditions which could be arrested such as alcoholism and drug addiction.

Do your best and accept when you have done your best even if the troubled one is demonstrating no desire to change. Accept when it may be time to step aside and allow the Universe to manage the outcome.

That is a very brief description of my own current operational protocol with regards to potential sociopathy / psychopathy.

Note I have sometimes wondered about my own degree of sociopathy... sometimes I sense we might all have (to varying degrees) a proclivity to such where perhaps our life's circumstances along with the degree of proclivity might bring these tendencies forth... but I see this all and only in relation to a single lifetime and I factor in the potential impact of "the genetic entity."

...and I just realized my post has almost nothing if not nothing to do with this thread! Apologies.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th March 2017), Mike (6th March 2017), NancyV (6th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,800 times in 974 posts

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Forgiveness is crucial at this time in order to really clean up the mess, energetically speaking too. But it truly is the hardest part...
    Much love
    I cannot conceive how anyone who, no matter how far they have fallen, if they sincerely seek grace would be barred from achieving grace.
    I completely agree with you, Sam, that anyone who seeks grace will achieve it. If they seek forgiveness they will get it. I personally forgive them for their crimes.

That being said....Love is not what most people think it is. I can forgive someone and still think they should be eliminated from this life (executed) so they will do no harm to others. That is love. They also may achieve grace more quickly, although time ultimately doesn't matter, if we end their life here and they go on to learn more. That is also love. To help them move on and help others stay safer IS love.

If one knows that life does NOT really end, why would they wish to keep someone in jail for many years or the rest of their life rather than execute them and let them move on.....at least in the most egregious of crimes where there is little hope of rehabilitation for many years, if ever.

When you know that life continues why would you want someone who is a cause of pain and suffering to many others to hang around and probably do more damage? I consider that to be very short sighted and a lack of true spiritual understanding that there is always forgiveness and that life does not end. The lessons continue.

I see nothing here in 3D that is more valuable than being in other dimensions. There are also lessons there until one reaches the highest of vibrational frequencies. One will go wherever their individual vibrational frequency matches. They will then continue existing there until they realize they have other choices and are actually in total control of their lives (their soul) and are not trapped anywhere.

So I would completely forgive the worst of criminals AND I would kill their bodies so they would move on. Killing is not evil....senseless murder is most often evil. And there is total forgiveness or grace for those who have embraced evil... when they are ready for it.

Alpha Mike Foxtrot

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

BMJ (19th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th March 2017), KiwiElf (7th March 2017), Sammy (6th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,774 times in 4,212 posts

There's an important difference between being kind to the crooks and using enough force to prize the gun from their hands.

Right now is not the right time to send them cuddles. This is more like SWAT team time.
    .................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (19th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th March 2017), KiwiElf (7th March 2017), NancyV (6th March 2017), turiya (7th March 2017), Valerie Villars (1st April 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,328 times in 2,953 posts

Thanks, Sam & NancyV for your replies.....I guess I have reached the point of letting the Universe take over!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

NancyV (6th March 2017), Sammy (6th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I really just wanted to say Welcome to Robert David, this is the best forum in the world to share important info with shielding from Hecklers...

You give whistleblowers hope seeing what you have shared, and more importantly, that you survived after sharing...

The Winds of Change are blowing...

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member sanma's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Why the need to keep up a front? Does it give them a sort of satisfaction at being able to "fool" people? Are we helping to forward their agenda by pretending we don't know what is really going on?
    I have concluded, from observing corruption in the workplace, that "what is really going on", whatever that may be in a particular situation, is much more effective and proceeds more smoothly if it is 100% unnoticed. There is a bigger difference between 100% secret and 99% than there is between 75% and 25%.
    The front is mostly about effectiveness and avoiding complications.

Are we helping them by pretending not to notice?
    Of course!
    But since they will maliciously target someone who calls them out, pretending not to notice is a protection for oneself that should not be given up without careful thought.

I think these questions are very relevant to what rds has been talking about.
    For all that has been, thanks. For all that shall be, yes! ― Dag Hammarskjöld

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sanma For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th March 2017), Helene West (7th March 2017)

12. Link to Post #67
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,069 times in 2,143 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Right now is not the right time to send them cuddles. This is more like SWAT team time.
    agree, though i also agree with Robert to give them an exit path. even rats will bite back if cornered. these are not small rats. what we need crucially is to take back control all energy must be focus on that at the moment.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

7alon (8th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th March 2017)

14. Link to Post #68
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,069 times in 2,143 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    [...]I have read many articles about the psychopaths. all of them said there is no cure....
    [...].
    Most probably because the authors were writing from the "Materialism" point of view (all well funded by most Rockefeller outfits) which disregard that a "soul/spirit" can change its mind... since, from that point of view, "soul/spirit" cannot even exist.

See Sam's thread/adventure here (<---).
    i read many account of victims of a sociopath from a support gathering forum much like Avalon forum. all of them advice to run away as fast from a sociopath and never expect sociopath to change. but from "nothing is impossible point" yes they can. cures and solution are discovered not given. i for one do not believe in the impossible. though i will stick with the tested one until a better one is discovered
    Last edited by Bubu; 6th March 2017 at 23:54.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th March 2017), Hervé (6th March 2017), KiwiElf (7th March 2017), Sammy (7th March 2017)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 94,661 times in 15,439 posts

On another hand, in other cultures:

Quote In a 1976 study anthropologist Jane M. Murphy, then at Harvard University, found that an isolated group of Yupik-speaking Inuits near the Bering Strait had a term (kunlangeta) they used to describe “a man who … repeatedly lies and cheats and steals things and … takes sexual advantage of many women—someone who does not pay attention to reprimands and who is always being brought to the elders for punishment.”

When Murphy asked an Inuit what the group would typically do with a kunlangeta, he replied,
    “Somebody would have pushed him off the ice when nobody else was looking.”
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

7alon (8th March 2017), Chakra (18th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th March 2017), NancyV (7th March 2017), Sammy (12th March 2017), Valerie Villars (1st April 2018)

18. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,561 times in 1,354 posts

Hmmm, definitely complicated, but just a thought.

There are definitely layers: Define pedophile.

Level 1: Someone who repeatedly has sex with a child. These people need to face a judge - and hopefully locked up.

Level 2: Someone who has sex once with a 14 to 16 year old girl who has been made up to look as if she is 21, and then is blackmailed for the rest of their lives with a control file. Just recently listed to either W. Shrimption or P. Paget video explaining that is how CIA gets some control files. Have a big party, get them liquored up and first time bring in girls in their 20's. Next time it's younger ones that can be made to look more sophisticated. I'm not saying I approve of casual sex with over-aged girls, let's face it, it happens all the time. I can see forgiveness for this group and perhaps a fine or some serious paying back to society through volunteer work.

Level 3: Those involved knowingly in sex trafficking. Serious offenders who need to face judge

Level 4: Those who took money to look the other way. Perhaps forgiveness and volunteer work

There are probably other levels, but this is just an example. It's case by case rather than judging the situation as a whole.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

7alon (8th March 2017), Mike (10th March 2017), NancyV (7th March 2017), Omni (7th March 2017), raregem (3rd April 2017), Sammy (12th March 2017)

20. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,353 times in 1,011 posts

So I haven't seen anything from Mr. RDS lately. I've looked forward with curiosity for his take regarding the Vault 7 leaks and it may be just coincidence but it seemed around the time of that huge leak he seems to have gone back into the shadows... I believe Vault 7 helped trump albeit indirectly. RDS has been putting out defeatist messages for trump so maybe he's not happy with Vault 7 leaks? I don't know, just surmising...

Anyhow my latest intrigue in our world of Alt Personalities is George Webb. And at least for me, just like I suddenly heard of RDS, I just as suddenly hear about George Webb. I've started listening to some of his vids. I can't find the very beginnings on YouTube. I think they start around day 79 or thereabouts. But the few times I listen to a vid - bam the person gets in the news (granted Alt news mainly) sometimes the next day. Now the Awan bros whom I never heard of before George Webb is starting to be mentioned in mainstream which I think is a big blessing for all. But he is my new Mystery Man...

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

BMJ (19th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th March 2017)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Steele is going to be obsolete soon enough because David Brock and Media Matters can't stop the leftist train wreck that is about to occur. History will be made.

23. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    So I haven't seen anything from Mr. RDS lately. I've looked forward with curiosity for his take regarding the Vault 7 leaks and it may be just coincidence but it seemed around the time of that huge leak he seems to have gone back into the shadows... I believe Vault 7 helped trump albeit indirectly. RDS has been putting out defeatist messages for trump so maybe he's not happy with Vault 7 leaks? I don't know, just surmising...

Anyhow my latest intrigue in our world of Alt Personalities is George Webb. And at least for me, just like I suddenly heard of RDS, I just as suddenly hear about George Webb. I've started listening to some of his vids. I can't find the very beginnings on YouTube. I think they start around day 79 or thereabouts. But the few times I listen to a vid - bam the person gets in the news (granted Alt news mainly) sometimes the next day. Now the Awan bros whom I never heard of before George Webb is starting to be mentioned in mainstream which I think is a big blessing for all. But he is my new Mystery Man...
    All George Webb videos were taken down at one time... he started up again with I think Day 55. Lots of people are making backup copies of his stuff.
    I've got a John B. Wells interview w/ George Webb that I will attempt to post, at least in parts... probably post it up on the Rense Downloads thread... when I get the time...

24. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

I am not sure if this is the proper place to post this but I really have questions for YOU Mr. Steel. I will post this and then ask My one question or two.

Robert David Steele in Oslo (YouTube, 23:12): Deep State, Electoral Reform, Secret Intelligence, Open Source Everything, and the Nobel Peace Prize

https://youtu.be/nghUx-uTiwg

Tip of the Hat to Norwegian citizens Trond Stenersen and Geir Olsen.

All other audio-visual interviews with Robert David Steele

Home Page for Robert David Steele

Read the rest of this entry »

Okay then
    Mr. Steel, I have watched all your videos and listened to what you are trying to tell the people and especially Mr. Trump. The video above is your latest I believe and you are telling your story to the Norwegians. Please do not get me wrong because I do think you are putting common sense into what you are saying, however I have to question the fact that you are still alive by whistle blowing the stuff you say. It appears that the Clinton regime has managed to murder all of the people that knew of their dirty deeds. The CIA has killed all the whistleblowers that threatened their dirty deeds. The NSA and The Nazi organization called the DHS have managed to destroy any one that threatens their clandestine operations. If you are still alive in this totally corrupt world, how is that possible with what you are talking about? You have admitted that you were part of the Intelligence world and in fact a CIA agent. Do you expect us to believe that you might be immune to those agencies that kill and destroy for a living? I am just asking how you continue to use a website and talk about this when others are being taken down. Please do not take me wrong, I am just trying to understand. Again I think you have the right stuff and are trying to wake up this world but I see too much crap happening and the corrupt Bast$##@ getting away with bloody murder daily. We all are searching for some piece of truth but in this world it is very hard to believe anything anymore.

I really do thank you for what you do and actually hope that you are putting out a piece of truth and please know that I do know that we all have to do our part if we want to retain our freedom on this rotten rock as it is today. I would really appreciate an honest answer. Thank you

Steven

25. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member barneythez's Avatar
    Thanks

Robert is open for questions, but they need to be in a single post if possible. He recently said hello on my post dated April 1st. He needs us to be organized.

26. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Hi barneythez, Thank you for playing the role you have played in bringing Robert to the forum. I was able to get my own question answered under the old format requested by Robert a month or so ago by e-mailing him. I appreciated his prompt response. Based on his response, I have committed to the assumption that Robert David Steele is good hearted and well intended. In observing Robert in many videos and in reading some of his written pieces which include book excerpts, I have formed the opinion that Robert is a dynamo... in that he is very energetic, very intelligent, very experienced and very motivated.

I, personally, like very much what I have experienced with regard to Robert David Steele. Unfortunately, for me to attempt to jump in with a question here or there would barely touch 1% of all the thoughts that have been stimulated by watching just one video (like the one in post #74) above. I, personally, do not know where to even start. I do note that a question was asked in that same post #74 which is a question that, to me, may have an implication behind it that I imagine is a concern shared by many (though not myself).

The question was (paraphrased) - "How are you still alive?"

The implication may be - "That you are still alive suggests you are just another "info/disinfo" agent that must be in the pocket(s) of shadow characters behind the scenes."

I, personally, do not believe this, but I am aware of others who have decided that this may be true and/or that it is true.

So the reason for my post is to point out that this is just one example of what Robert is up against on a forum. I do believe that of all forums Robert might wish to be an interactive member, this is by far the very best one... but he will be faced with questions like this and I am sad that he would even get a question like that.

Here is why I am sad about that... perhaps the answer, if Robert was able to state the one or more answers that can explain why he is still alive, might not be wise to state publicly because that might also reveal something that could then make his life even more at risk. I mean, how is George Webb still alive? For example...

So anyways, barneythez, my question to Robert would now would be this... how can we help? How can any member or reader of this forum help? I ask this seriously, sincerely.

How can someone like me... a nobody, actually help? Help in ways that can actually produce real change towards an open source society? Note, that it is my own opinion that only if folks in the world (all folks) decide they are going to be honest with themselves and then honest with each other can this world actually change. In fact, I am extremely confident in my opinion that this is the key to true, 'better for all' change.
    Last edited by Sammy; 3rd April 2017 at 02:04.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

barneythez (3rd April 2017)

28. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Another thing Robert is up against is his firm stance with regard to what has become known as "Truth and Reconciliation." This is another stance Robert takes that I completely agree with.

"You do not back Jackals into a corner."

I completely agree. Some of my friends here disagree. Some of my friends here have even become less involved with me because that is my stance.

Some of my friends here also did not appreciate my recommendation they back off the "Comet Pizza" thing. My recommendation was based on the fact that there are members here who have been connected to others who have been implicated in the "trial by internet" of those associated with Comet Pizza and/or the owners. It is my opinion and I will probably lose more points here if I even have any points left that to try and go after any single instance of what some might believe is "real" in relation to the larger issue - "pedogate" via trail by internet will likely result in far more harm to others than to stop what to me is a terrible addiction... an addiction that is one of many terrible addictions found to exist within those who make up much of the deep state and its various structural levels and perhaps a powerful elite's elite behind it all.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

barneythez (3rd April 2017), NancyV (3rd April 2017)

30. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Well Sam I guess you missed the fact that I said that I have watched all of Roberts videos and for that matter I have read everything I can that he puts forth. My question(s) are not based on just one video. Now I did say that I did not want Mr. Steel to get me wrong in my fumble butt way of asking those questions. As a matter of fact I sincerely am 100% behind what Robert says and talks about. I just had to ask that question that you used in your post while leaving out the other ones. I do believe that most folks on this forum know or at least read about all the whistle blowers or any one that has common sense to try and correct this major satanic mess we are living in have wound up dead from the very people called the Intelligence community.

If asking that question and getting a straight forward answer is going to put Mr. Steel in more danger than he seems to perhaps be in, I am remiss and would rather withdraw the entire question. Please understand that I am just searching for truth as well as any other one on this forum. We all know that the elite will do anything to keep us in line with their plans and that definitely and surely includes Provocateurs that can keep us guessing. As I say I am holy for what Mr. Steel is saying but I am also and have been doing my own research, to vet the kind of unadulterated crap that our Gov or any other gov and their minions feed us daily. We all know that we really do not have the Government that we started with but rather a corrupt corporation and it seems that the corporations control. but wait, their are the Rothschild and Rockefeller groups and lets not forget the Federal Reserve bank and all its franchises.

Do we believe Snowden without a doubt? Do we believe the MSM without a doubt? Do be take Trump as the truth without seeing how he has backtracked and stabbed the electoral idiots in the back just like all the criminals that came before him? I could go on and on about these criminals that lie and create treason against us. I could talk about the chemtrails I see daily above us. I could talk about the Monsanto monsters that poison our air, our food and our water, but you know all of that don't you and we are called conspiracy theorists constantly. So all of this is pushed into our faces everyday and it seems that no one really cares. Is that the truth?

Okay back to Mr. Steel. He is doing something and I can see that. He did try to tell The trump about a lot of things and gave him a course of action. He has gone to Norway and given his speeches there. God I hope someone will listen because I do hear what he says. So as he has said, He was in the CIA and Intelligence community and he is telling some very damaging stuff about these NAZI organizations. So I just asked, "How is he still alive?" and what about all those others that are dead now because they were at the crux of talking about and exposing the criminals. Don't forget now that most of the traitors in DC want Snowden and Asange dead because they are putting out the same stuff. Oh! I would say how in the hell are they still alive?

You got to know that this world is totally upside down and it is the criminals that run the entire thing.

Thank you for your comments, and once again I do not want to endanger any one.
    May you be safe and keep on searching for the truth.

Steven

31. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Hi Steven, I should have stated "paraphrased" (as that is what I did) your question in post #74. I will fix that now. I read the post three times and see no other question. I just see you rewording the same question.

Do you have the right to ask that? Of course. I also read your last post too and my personal opinion is that you are sincere and that you are honestly astonished. Also... if you are unaware of George Webb... check out his videos and ask the same question.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

barneythez (3rd April 2017)

33. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Thank you for the link to George Webb. I will check that site out and do the research of what you are suggesting. Now you told me that I seemed to ask only one question in my post #74. Yes I probable did reiterate the question of how Robert is still alive from telling all the stuff he has. But I have to say that I did ask one other question and here it is just in case you missed it. I am just asking how you continue to use a website and talk about this when others are being taken down. So at any rate I was just asking Mr. Steel If he could at least give some truth to the matters and in all fairness some sort of explanation. But here again if Mr. Steele cannot do something of that nature because of danger, I can totally understand. I did not realize that you are in some way a spokesman for Robert David Steele. So perhaps in the future I should direct all of my questions and conversation directly to you so you can forward it all to Mr. Steele. Is that amenable to you?

Be at Peace Brother

Steven

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast