+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jordan Maxwell: "The Elites Know How To Navigate The Holographic Universe To Keep Us In The Dark."

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Default Jordan Maxwell: "The Elites Know How To Navigate The Holographic Universe To Keep Us In The Dark."

Another interesting show from Jordan's wealth of knowledge , they start off with
    numerology , synchronicities that seem more than just coincidences, then the
    digital holographic universe and more as they touch on many related topics.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jordan "The Elites Know How To Navigate The Holographic Universe To Keep Us In The Dark."

Published on 27 Feb 2017

=======================================================
    =======================================================

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 28th February 2017 at 18:31.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th February 2017), Bluegreen (28th February 2017), Bruno (1st March 2017), Cardillac (28th February 2017), Ernie Nemeth (1st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th February 2017), Justplain (1st March 2017), mab777 (1st March 2017), Matthew (2nd March 2017), Mercedes (1st March 2017), Noelle (28th February 2017), ponda (1st March 2017), Sophocles (28th February 2017), transiten (1st March 2017), uzn (28th February 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell: "The Elites Know How To Navigate The Holographic Universe To Keep Us In The Dark."

Ritchie mentions this interview he had with NASA scientist Dr.Rich Terrile ....

NASA Scientist "The Universe Is A Digital Hologram & May Have Been Designed By
    Extraterrestrials!"

Published on 7 Dec 2016

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Cardillac (28th February 2017), Kano (1st March 2017), Mercedes (1st March 2017), ponda (1st March 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell: "The Elites Know How To Navigate The Holographic Universe To Keep Us In The Dark."

It's partial; affects whose source is concealed in a forcibly arranged (electromagnetically structured) void bombarding all sentience of this planet.
    Any physicist is subject to it as well, and "holographic priming" of the fabric of space time has real applicable benefits for things like travel.
    -A recordable holographic signature is there within matter, it's the "edge" of its ever-shifting parameters, not the whole thing, and physicists discount that they themselves are subject to manipulations, not to mention the "science to fill my pockets" set.

Your conscious awareness may answer to the neatness of the H.U. appeal, it works because it conceals the complexity of what we're up against; it's allowed.
    Your subconscious gradually becomes less and less active on the impulse that your world can be changed, and that any idea of right v wrong is valid. -And that's why this AGENDA is favored.

Murder is wrong; pedophilia is wrong; letting cults that run the world choose their counterparts based upon willingness to serve some "organizing factor" that favors these acts is wrong.

1... 2... 3... and now to some of you the person that wrote this is a "less evolved being" because "we need evil to know good" or some such - it's the system at work.
    Last edited by boutreality; 1st March 2017 at 04:11.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Cidersomerset (28th February 2017), fourty-two (1st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2017), Mercedes (1st March 2017), Noelle (2nd March 2017), ponda (1st March 2017), Satori (1st March 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

It makes me think of the Buddhist view that we should view the world as an illusion created by a magician.

“So I say to you –
    This is how to contemplate our conditioned existence in this fleeting world:”

“Like a tiny drop of dew, or a bubble floating in a stream;
    Like a flash of lightning in a summer cloud,
    Or a flickering lamp, an illusion, a phantom, or a dream.”

“So is all conditioned existence to be seen.”

http://diamond-sutra.com/read-the-di...ra-chapter-32/

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shantsai For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st March 2017), Nasu (2nd March 2017), Noelle (2nd March 2017), ponda (1st March 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Maxwell is a knowledgeable guy. I believe he has read a lot of material, far more than i. However, i dont get the sense that he's an experiencer, in that i dont think that he's had a mystical experience, or even witnessed the paranormal or a blackops tech display. I may be wrong, but i get a clear sense that his knowledge is based upon reading or conversation.

Therefore, if his info is just based on books (which can be very powerful in its own right), i can counter the view that the world is run by a demiurge (evil manipulator) by referencing Michael Newton's research, whose research also indicates that reincarnation is a fact and is used for soul development, and is not a manipulation by evil forces. Also, works such as Autobiography of a Yogi indicate that although the world may be an illusion, it is a beautiful and loving place where one can experience cosmic consciousness.

I dont get the sense that Maxwell, or his interviewer Richie, have the sense of how awesome this life is. This digital holographic world is here by design, divine design, for our benefit. One might argue that karma and reincarnation are cruel task masters, and that may be true, however from the accounts of those gone before us, the destination is worth much more than the price of admission. That's what the evidence says to me, imho.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st March 2017), Cognitive Dissident (2nd March 2017), Nasu (2nd March 2017), Satori (1st March 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Maxwell is a knowledgeable guy. I believe he has read a lot of material, far more than i. However,
    i dont get the sense that he's an experiencer, in that i dont think that he's had a mystical experience, or
    even witnessed the paranormal or a blackops tech display. I may be wrong, but i get a clear sense that
    his knowledge is based upon reading or conversation.
    Your right he has probably forgot more than many know in this field ,and to
    answer your question about experiences, he tells the story when he was younger
    he had a girlfriend that he describes as other worldly. He tells these experience
    and others in the project Camelot Vid with Bill and David Icke and others.... I would
    have to relisten to be sure.....

===================================================

Jordan Maxwell's UFO Experience - Alien 51 by Anthony J Hilder

This was taken from Alien 51 a film by Anthony Hilder with some footage from the
    Lil Aleinn just outside area 51. Support Free World Filmworks by buying your videos
    direct from them. Proceeds go to finance the next film as they say. Classic
    interview with Jordan Maxwell and Anthony J Hilder

Jordan Maxwell tells Reptilian Stories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHtwd1uaFtA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jordan Maxwell about reptilians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnn7V31nIMU

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ET Girlfriend with Jordan Maxwell

Published on 1 Jan 2015

Jordan Maxwell returns to Metaphysical Source TV for our first episode of 2015. On
    this episode, Jonny asks Jordan about his otherworldly girlfriend he had met when
    he first moved to California at 19 years old. Don't miss this exciting episode as
    Jordan tells us about how he get started with his journey into the world of occult
    things and looking at all the strange and bizarre things that happen in our world
    behind the scenes.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st March 2017 at 18:12.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st March 2017), Noelle (2nd March 2017), ponda (1st March 2017), uzn (1st March 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I do think the key to Jordan Maxwell is in hearing the beginning of his life's story. Then he did a LOT of research that the majority of us would not have bothered to do & thus, was able to connect some dots the rest of us would not have thought of! Just hearing how his life played out helped me understand better the things that had gone on in my own life. Each of us has a unique journey with a unique purpose; of course, that is my personal opinion. It is very helpful to go back & listen to the first interview he did with Bill & Kerry.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st March 2017), ponda (1st March 2017), uzn (1st March 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

This is a classic interview with three of the most genuine researchers in the field imo .....

Uploaded on 27 May 2010
    BROTHERS IN ARMS :
    David Icke and Jordan Maxwell in conversation about the agenda to control Planet
    Earth, meeting again for the first time in 15 years. Wonderful stuff.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st March 2017 at 18:19.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st March 2017), ponda (1st March 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote I do think the key to Jordan Maxwell is in hearing the beginning of his life's story.
    I agree Foxie and does explain his fears and sinocism over the years especially
    as he has got older and should be taken in that context. Yet he still has the urge
    and passion to keep telling his story to any who will listen.....

The beginning of the Brothers in Arms vid above Jordan expresses his fears over
    the threats he has had over the years.....I am watching it again and is very good
    and can be seen with the benefit of seven years hindsight and it still holds up imo...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st March 2017 at 19:20.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st March 2017), uzn (1st March 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

This is Bills separate vid with Jordan done during the same trip as the one with David above I think ?....

Jordan Maxwell - Close Encounters and other stories : A Project Avalon Interview with Bill Ryan

Uploaded on 24 May 2010

I recently had the great privilege of talking with Jordan Maxwell, fresh after our May 2010 visit to
    the Vatican, about some of his personal stories and experiences - some of which are astonishing
    by any standards. One or two he had told in his September 2009 Interview with Project Camelot,
    but the majority are new. He has shared these with the public before.

There's nothing here about the workings of the Illuminati or the New World Order. Instead you'll
    be watching Jordan presenting a series of extraordinary and fascinating personal experiences -
    any one of which would be significant to most people watching this video - but Jordan has MANY.
    Kick back and enjoy the presentation. Much of this is new material. NOT to be missed.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2017), ponda (1st March 2017), uzn (2nd March 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote It makes me think of the Buddhist view that we should view
    the world as an illusion created by a magician.
    This quote made me smile in the sense Jordan was talking about numerology
    and Seven is important

“Subhuti, if anyone gave to the Buddha an immeasurable quantity of the seven
    treasures sufficient to fill the whole universe; and if another person, whether a
    man or woman, in seeking to attain complete Enlightenment were to earnestly
    and faithfully observe and study even a single section of this Sutra and explain
    it to others, the accumulated blessing and merit of that latter person would be
    far greater"

http://diamond-sutra.com/read-the-di...ra-chapter-32/

What does number 7 mean in numerology?
    The number 7 is the seeker, the thinker, the searcher of Truth (notice the capital "T").
    The 7 doesn't take anything at face value -- it is always trying to understand the
    underlying, hidden truths. The 7 knows that nothing is exactly as it seems and that
    reality is often hidden behind illusions.
    http://www.numerology.com/numerology-numbers/7

And what did NASA announce last week......In the constellation of Aquarius

http://www.universetoday.com/19523/aquarius/

Published on 23 Feb 2017

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/spaceimages/...hp?id=PIA21424

As I am an Aquarian and we are aproaching the age of Aquarius gives me an
    excuse to play this 1960's classic.......

Aquarius (age of aquarius) - The 5th Dimension

http://earthsky.org/human-world/when...aquarius-begin
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd March 2017 at 07:14.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bluegreen (6th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th March 2017), ponda (1st March 2017), sheme (5th March 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Bump ~ #....

Jordan Maxwell's Supernatural Experience with Bob Leads

Published on 16 Jul 2016
    Jordan Maxwell joins us to share one his fascinating,
    supernatural experiences he had a few years back
    with his friend Bob Leads.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd March 2017 at 17:24.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th March 2017), sheme (5th March 2017), uzn (2nd March 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks, Cider, for the Bill & Jordan interview! It was good to hear the stories again!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd March 2017), sheme (5th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread