+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some major autism results. Vaccine aluminum adjuvants a key cause. Implications for treatment

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

Default Some major autism results. Vaccine aluminum adjuvants a key cause. Implications for treatment

The following article was posted a week ago: Did Chinese scientists find autism’s missing puzzle piece?.

It connects four discoveries made in the last three years regarding the (or at least a major) cause of autism, with implications for the treatment and avoidance of autism.

From the article's opening summary:
    Quote Scientists appear to be far closer to explaining the mechanisms of action within the body that cause autism. Most of the research that has created this understanding has been published in the last 36 months, and largely from international scientists in Canada, France, Israel, and China. Four clear, replicable, and related discoveries explaining how autism is triggered are forming an undeniably clear picture of autism’s causation, and possibly ways to alleviate the symptoms, too.
    The article is long, and well referenced, but clearly written. I recommend it to anyone interested in autism causes or treatment.

The article makes an excellent case that the aluminum adjuvants in many vaccines are far more toxic than conventionally admitted, and that the way that aluminum harms the brain and the gut closely fit with the damage commonly seen in autism.

The article concludes:

========
    Is there any hope of recovery for all these impacted children? Will removing aluminum, introducing ketones to the brain, repairing the gut, and supplementing with Vitamin D do anything to alleviate autism and other ailments in children who have already been damaged?

And, importantly, will these scientists who have published all this wonderful work pool their collective expertise and let the world know what they are learning? Will they take their exhortations for caution and further exploration — all buried inside their published studies — and publicly warn parents about what is becoming so clear?

In my opinion, we are much, much closer to understanding how autism has been triggered in so many children, and I hope this article is another step on the path to the truth. And, for so many of you out there doing everything you can to help you son or daughter with autism live the best possible life, perhaps a clearer understanding of how their autism was triggered will improve their chances for recovery.
    ========
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 56 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

7alon (3rd March 2017), A Voice from the Mountains (4th March 2017), Alan (4th March 2017), amandapoet (17th April 2017), avid (3rd March 2017), Baby Steps (3rd March 2017), Bill Ryan (3rd March 2017), Billy (3rd March 2017), BMJ (3rd March 2017), boolacalaca (3rd March 2017), Calz (3rd March 2017), ceetee9 (5th March 2017), chanda (3rd March 2017), Chris411 (3rd March 2017), CurEus (5th March 2017), Czarek (4th March 2017), Daughter of Time (3rd March 2017), Deega (3rd March 2017), DNA (28th February 2019), Ecnal61 (3rd March 2017), enigma3 (3rd March 2017), etheric underground (5th March 2017), Ewan (3rd March 2017), Fairy Friend (3rd March 2017), Flash (3rd March 2017), fourty-two (4th March 2017), gaiagirl (4th March 2017), GrnEggsNHam (3rd March 2017), Happyjak (6th March 2017), Hervé (3rd March 2017), Houman (3rd March 2017), Ioneo (3rd March 2017), jjjones (4th March 2017), Joe (3rd March 2017), Karma Ninja (5th March 2017), Libico (3rd March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), Matt P (3rd March 2017), meat suit (3rd March 2017), meeradas (6th March 2017), mgray (6th March 2017), norman (3rd March 2017), onawah (3rd March 2017), Pontaleth (3rd March 2017), PurpleLama (4th March 2017), RedSun88 (4th March 2017), RunningDeer (3rd March 2017), sanma (3rd March 2017), sdv (3rd March 2017), Stephanie (5th March 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd March 2017), TrumanCash (3rd March 2017), Ultima Thule (3rd March 2017), uzn (3rd March 2017), vortexpoint (4th March 2017), wnlight (5th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,288 times in 146 posts

Default Re: Some major autism results. Vaccine aluminum adjuvants a key cause. Implications for treatment

Thanks for this Paul - I'm 2/3rds of the way through so far and this is excellently presented. About four years ago I put together a 20-page document reviewing vaccines to present to my wife when it came to continuing vaccinating our children (both under 2 at the time) and this article presents great information on some of the more complex concepts (aluminum adjuvant priming the glial cells for example) in layman's terms.

I second the recommendation to read this if the topic is of interest

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Libico For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (4th March 2017), Billy (3rd March 2017), BMJ (3rd March 2017), Ewan (3rd March 2017), fourty-two (4th March 2017), Joe (3rd March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), Patient (3rd March 2017), sheme (3rd March 2017), Stephanie (5th March 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd March 2017), ThePythonicCow (3rd March 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,280 times in 2,100 posts

Default Re: Some major autism results. Vaccine aluminum adjuvants a key cause. Implications for treatment

Whether you are a person who is interested or not - this is a must read IMHO!
    Not only is this educational regarding the causes of autism, but there is also information on how to help an affected child.

Also, it shows how our society ignores the health of the people in order to make a profit. We know this fact, but there are many people each of us know that still turn away and do not either believe it, or just do not want to acknowledge or accept it. This paper is an easy read - it is long, but it is written for the average person to understand.

Share this information - more and more children are being affected by autism. It is heartbreaking.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (4th March 2017), Billy (3rd March 2017), BMJ (3rd March 2017), Ewan (3rd March 2017), fourty-two (4th March 2017), Joe (3rd March 2017), Libico (3rd March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), sheme (3rd March 2017), Stephanie (5th March 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd March 2017), ThePythonicCow (3rd March 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

My daughter and I just watched a movie made about the life and work of Temple Grandin - an autistic woman born in 1947. It was a fascinating film.

Having unwittingly married a man with aspergers, as well as having dated other men on the spectrum, I began to wonder if perhaps there was a reason why I was attracting these people into my life. My question was later answered by a partner of mine.

One of my boyfriends was diagnosed aspergers at an early age but was never told by his parents of his diagnosis - they wanted him to grow up without any idea in his mind that he was "different" - it was only in high school, when he was dating a girl whose brother was autistic, that he realized that he had a lot in common with the brother. When he approached his parents with his suspicions, they confessed that he had been diagnosed as a child. He told me that he considered me to be on the spectrum as well, based on his observations of me during our relationship.

With all that being said, my theory of autism is that, generally speaking, being "autistic" in some way - being on the spectrum - denotes an energetic sensitivity. What kinds of sensitivities these people have, and how they react to their sensitivities, is in my opinion a determining factor in where people fall on the spectrum.

As far as brain inflammation and immune systems working overtime (as is discussed in the above-referrenced article), I would say that this is entirely obvious if you think about how the brain and the body work together. When the brain perceives external threats (as would happen in any sensory overload situation), it sends signals to the body to protect itself (ie either immune system activation or fight or flight response). People who are naturally more sensitive find it more difficult to deal with "everyday life" stimuli - and unfortunately we as a culture have a long way to go in learning how to support and educate sensitives in how to cope with the worlds around them.

My sensitivity is both a physical sensitivity (clairsentience) as well as an extreme emotional hypersensitivity. My mother is a diagnosed schizophrenic with similar sensitivities - she is also highly intuitive and psychic. While I have never been diagnosed, and my psychiatrist grandfather assures me that I am not schizophrenic, I tend to think that the only difference between somebody who is diagnosed with the disorder and somebody who is not is how they have learned to deal with their sensitivities. I broke away from tradition and learned about many different types of energetic healing and alternative therapies at a young age, which has helped me immensely in coping with both my particular set of sensitivities and with how they are triggered by external stimuli. My mother did not. Temple advises dietary measures for autistics that counteract inflammation and gastro issues (eliminating wheat and dairy) - this is a leap that I have made, albeit later in my life. My mother has never tried this.

While I also believe that my mother and I are both TI's, I see that we are both sensitives, and as such, can both be considered on the spectrum, being more likely to experience the worlds around us as very jarring and traumatic stims. Coping is a day to day challenge.
    Last edited by The Freedom Train; 3rd March 2017 at 14:11.

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

amandapoet (17th April 2017), Billy (3rd March 2017), BMJ (3rd March 2017), DNA (28th February 2019), Ewan (3rd March 2017), fourty-two (4th March 2017), Franny (5th March 2017), gaiagirl (4th March 2017), Karma Ninja (5th March 2017), latina (6th March 2017), Libico (3rd March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), meat suit (4th March 2017), Patient (3rd March 2017), sdv (3rd March 2017), sunpaw (4th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (3rd March 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Excellent article and findings, thanks. Autism is definitely reversible in many cases. As someone with Lyme disease, it seems treating lyme and autism strangely need the same approach which is basically getting the toxic load out of the body and brain by all and any means possible.

I've actually joined a group on Facebook recently which has seen dramatic improvements and sometimes full recovery in autistic kids after using the machine below. It's an ionic footbath with very specific polarised ionic channels and whilst I know these are controversial you'd really need to see the parents reports. Drastic reduction in their children's ATEC scores and kids going from non verbal to fluent speech are commonplace after a few months. Well worth watching the presentation here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmHgu0j9igY
    Last edited by AxisMundi; 3rd March 2017 at 15:22.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AxisMundi For This Post:

amandapoet (17th April 2017), Billy (3rd March 2017), BMJ (3rd March 2017), Ewan (3rd March 2017), fourty-two (4th March 2017), Franny (5th March 2017), gaiagirl (4th March 2017), Jean-Marie (3rd March 2017), Libico (3rd March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (3rd March 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

Another terrific video presentation re vaccines is the following by Dr. Russell Blaylock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QBcMYqlaDs

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Billy (3rd March 2017), BMJ (5th March 2017), boolacalaca (3rd March 2017), Ewan (4th March 2017), fourty-two (4th March 2017), Karma Ninja (5th March 2017), Kate (4th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), onawah (3rd March 2017), ThePythonicCow (3rd March 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bayareamom (here)
    Another terrific video presentation re vaccines is the following by Dr. Russell Blaylock:
    Yes - terrific. Blaylock is awesome, and here he's reporting, in detail, much the same analysis of vaccines.

That talk Blaylock gave a Radio Liberty Seminar in October 2008. Here's another (shorter, less detailed) talk he gave, on his Blaylock Health Podcast Channel, in March of 2014: http://www.blaylockhealthchannel.com/bhc-ep-5-vaccines.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bayareamom (6th March 2017), Billy (3rd March 2017), BMJ (5th March 2017), boolacalaca (3rd March 2017), Ewan (4th March 2017), fourty-two (4th March 2017), Kate (4th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), onawah (3rd March 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

It is still so difficult to have doctors believe that vaccines are harmful, despite much research - but it is not hard to have researchers in pharmaceutical labs not to take vaccines, because the don't usually.

This is an extraordinary article Paul, enough to make those wanting to base their life on science think twice about vaccines.

I will send it to my pregnant niece, mostly that she has been very sick with the flu at the end of the first trimester - I do not want her to live the hell my daughter and I have been through.

My daughter reacted to every single vaccine, but I mostly remember the first, she was a tiny baby and she started convulsing - I did not know what to do. I was stupid not thinking of stopping the vaccination regimen, even when told by an Homeopath.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

amandapoet (17th April 2017), Billy (3rd March 2017), BMJ (5th March 2017), Ewan (4th March 2017), Karma Ninja (5th March 2017), Kate (4th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (3rd March 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Here's a large study that suggests there is no higher rates of autism in vaccinated verses unvaccinated children - https://www.autismspeaks.org/science...accinated-kids

??
    Last edited by MorningFox; 4th March 2017 at 09:27.

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 times in 2,398 posts

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    Here's a large study that suggests there is no higher rates of autism in vaccinated verses unvaccinated children - https://www.autismspeaks.org/science...accinated-kids

??
    Founded in 2005 by a couple, 10 years later they've got figures of over one hundred million in their audited reports.

I would not know how normal that is and have failed to track down significant contributers from the data I found.

They do reflect a pharma-friendly finding in that report though, and one that seemingly ignores a lot of independent findings.

Full quoted report here.

Quote Author Contributions: Ms Buikema and Dr Bancroft had full access to all of the data in the study and take responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.

Study concept and design: Jain, Marshall, Buikema, Newschaffer.

Acquisition, analysis, or interpretation of data: All authors.

Drafting of the manuscript: Jain, Marshall, Buikema, Newschaffer.

Critical revision of the manuscript for important intellectual content: Jain, Marshall, Buikema, Bancroft, Kelly, Newschaffer.

Statistical analysis: Jain, Buikema, Bancroft, Newschaffer.

Obtained funding: Jain, Marshall, Newschaffer.

Administrative, technical, or material support: Marshall, Bancroft, Kelly.

Study supervision: Jain, Marshall, Buikema.

Conflict of Interest Disclosures: All authors have completed and submitted the ICMJE Form for Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest. Dr Jain, Ms Marshall, and Mr Kelly report being employees of The Lewin Group. Ms Buikema and Dr Bancroft are employees of Optum. Optum is a wholly owned subsidiary of UnitedHealth Group and The Lewin Group is an Optum company. The Lewin Group operates with editorial independence. No other disclosures are reported.

Funding/Support: This project was funded by the National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health, and the US Department of Health and Human Services under contract HHSN-271-2010-00033-C.
    Optum
    About Us

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

AxisMundi (4th March 2017), BMJ (5th March 2017), fourty-two (4th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L12BAlwG5QA It is as if the root of all evil is contained in vaccines -

John Bergman explains the cause and solution to Autism and Alzheimer's.

21. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)

??
    I placed a copy of the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) article on this study at: Autism Occurrence by MMR Vaccine Status Among US Children With Older Siblings With and Without Autism.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Billy (6th March 2017), BMJ (5th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), onawah (4th March 2017), sheme (4th March 2017)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

Many high quality research reports were released today by Natural News
    http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-03-0...uppressed.html

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Billy (6th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), onawah (7th March 2017)

25. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

Censored Study of Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated sees Daylight:

https://healthcareinamerica.us/censo...c1c#.mbypm5aqc

SNIP:

The Study Accepted, Released, Censored

..."Frontiers Journal received the study on September 17, 2016. After a two-month peer review process, published it on November 21 for its “68,000 on board editors” from institutions around the world (www.frontiersin.org), with the National Institute of Health (NIH) and Harvard University being the top two providing the science editors.

Over the course of four days, more than 80,000 views of the study found it important enough to read, going “viral” according to one familiar with its release. Then on November 28, the bottom fell out when Frontiers scrapped the publication. In one week, it went from being accepted, published, and then retracted. The abstract can still be found online.

The paper, however, wasn’t retracted; it was “unaccepted,” according to Mawson via email. That means Frontiers didn’t retract it, since it was never officially published. What’s left for a study after its accepted, reviewed 80,000 times in less than 100 hours? . . . Censorship..."

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

DNA (29th April 2022), onawah (7th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread