Thread: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

1. Link to Post #7201
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Satan has returned to the original creation and received absolution.”

A dream I didn't share with all of you, Satan appeared before me to try and finish what CIA failed, I reached into his chest and pulled out his heart, allowing his life to flash before his eyes, then grabbed a horn pulling his head back and shoved his heart down his throat,. I smacked him in his chest, the hole healed and heart started beating, grabbing the other horn, I snapped both of them off, his red skin faded to white, his red wings turned to feathers glowing as bright as the sun.

He bowed and I asked for his help cleaning up this planet, and poof, he disappeared.

It was the night I wrote I had never seen red or blue Americans.

I am very surprised seeing Ben's comment...

Every time I write something off as just a dream, a comment like this appears...

I thought it was related to my comment on God is standing with us, Satan is with the right and the left, the Red party has dove off a cliff already, expecting the blue to follow them over the edge.

Long live the White party!!! 😂

A friend said we are all black, I said it means the same thing, but we don't fly a red black and blue flag. Wouldn't have the same impact...

Let me ask you this, have you ever seen a black ghost, or have they all been white?
    Well I asked Ben to let me know who saw the new Lucifer...

I finally looked it up to see what it means, and the Pope said this yesterdayA quote from Pope Francis:
    "Every repentant faithful, after the priest's absolution, has the certainty, through faith, that his sins no longer exist, that they have been canceled by divine mercy. Every absolution is, in a certain sense, a jubilee of the heart, that brings joy not only to the faithful and the Church, but above all to God Himself. It is important, therefore, that the confessor also be a 'channel of joy', and that the faithful, after receiving forgiveness, no longer feel oppressed by guilt but may instead savor the work of God Who has liberated him, live in gratitude, be ready to make amends for the evil committed, and reach out to his brothers with a good and willing heart."

Looking back at the dream, if he was there to kill me, I'd be dead, I think when he sent his strongest Dragon to destroy families, but I knocked it out, sending back a Gator that chased him for a day trying to bite him... I think at that moment, he didn't get angry, he had hope...

I took his heart and weighed it, his life flashed before our eyes, that's when he gave up all of his sins, my Spirit chose death but I said no...

All those "the Devil made me do its". He did, many family pedoviles will be forgiven, he owned the family...

He has taken all of it on his soul, I forgave him...

They call me the man of sin, but now I've met him, and forgiven him...

The biggest anchor this world has ever known, has been cast free.

Ever seen a first string quarterback benched all season, suddenly, the 2nd twisted an angle, down 15 in the 3rd quarter... the best game of his life for the win...

Now I don't just have God Standing with the white party, I have his wife the Holy Spirit, their 2 kids Mohammad and Jesus, Buddha, Tara and Lucifer...

I am listening for when Israel and Palestine are sitting down before I decide the lines in the sand...

Now, no fear, aliens are here to watch this transformation from barbarians to angels...

Our anchor, is now a balloon, let's fly...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 3rd March 2017 at 06:53.

2. Link to Post #7202
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Full Written Report for the archives...

Benjamin Fulford, 2017-0227

http://src-fla.us/index.php/news2e62...10-ben-fulford

Battle to free humanity accelerates in US Japan Israel Korea and elsewhere
    Posted by benjamin
    http://benjaminfulford.net/

February 27, 2017

The world-wide takedown of the Khazarian mafia is accelerating with arrests, assassinations, information warfare, financial warfare and more esoteric forms of combat, according to multiple sources.

There is also a flare up of activity in Antarctica. Top US and Russian generals Joseph Dunford and Valery Gerasimov met on February 16th and “launched a combined US-Russian force steaming toward Antarctica after the cabal set off nuke,” according to Pentagon sources. This “nuke” is apparently the source of radiation being detected in various parts of the atmosphere and so there will be serious retaliation, other Pentagon sources said.

There are also reports that all civilian personnel are being evacuated from Antarctica and that large contingencies of special forces are arriving with state of the art scalar and other weapons technology.,

http://www.disclose.tv/news/mass_eva...ving_in/137988

Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica As Special Ops And Military …
    www.disclose.tv

- UFOs & Aliens – Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica Happening Just Now. All Civilians and Scientists Being Flown Out. Special Operations And Military Moving In.This …

Pentagon sources are also saying the “Deep quake in Bolivia may have been a message to the Bushes in Paraguay and their drug lords in Peru and Bolivia.”

There is also a lot going on in Japan and Korea related to the Bush/Clinton Nazi faction’s allies the Unification Church, who have a ranch next to the Bush ranch in Paraguay.
    The official government seal or chop (the Japanese equivalent of a Presidential signature) of Japan has passed into the hands of Crown Prince Naruhito and he immediately

started a major clean up, targeting the treasonous regime of Shinzo Abe in preparation for the start of a new age in that country. That is why all the Japanese newspapers suddenly started reporting a real estate scandal involving Abe and Defense Minister Tomomi Inada.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/201.../#.WLO27_Il8vk

Akie Abe’s message deleted from nationalist school’s website as PM’s wife gives up honorary title | The Japan Times

www.japantimes.co.jp

Akie Abe gives up her honorary title at a nationalist school making real estate and hate speech waves in Osaka that is also linked to defense chief Tomomi Inada.

There are also moves being made against high-level thugs like Tenzan Nakai, who once tried to get this writer to drink a glass of orange juice laced with amphetamines so he could film me appearing to be mentally unstable. The video of me on amphetamines would have then been used to convince the drug hating Asian secret societies to lift their protection of me so I could be killed, Sources close to Nakai also inform me he poisoned my webmaster Lisa with a cancer causing agent. A picture of him can be seen here:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GhPcBoFKxO...9%E5%B1%B1.jpg

Other members of this Unification Church linked group of sub-contractors for the Satanists include Dr. Yoshiro Nakamatsu, the Dalai Lama, Prime Minister Abe, Finance Minister Taro Aso, the geisha murdering former Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi and former Prime Minister Yoshiro Mori, according to multiple sources including members of various royal families.

This group, realizing that Abe’s goose is cooked, is now trying desperately to put in the politician Ichiro Ozawa as the next prime minister. Ozawa is one of the co-conspirators in the Fukushima nuclear and tsunami mass murder attack on Japan and is not going to be allowed anywhere near the Prime Minister’s office, right wing sources close to the emperor say.

Sources in Japanese military intelligence, meanwhile, say the payroll for all these Unification Church linked goons has been traced through several routes to the French branch of the Rothschild family, and to the Federal Reserve Board shareholders Jennie K. Scaife and David N. Scaife. Their foundation, among other things, financed the 911 linked Project for a New American Century. These are the people who called for a “New Pearl Harbour.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaife...mily_Foundatio
    Scaife Foundations – Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org
    The Scaife Foundations refer collectively to three foundations in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The three subdivisions are: the Allegheny Foundation, the Sarah Scaife …

Japan will soon be rid of all of these traitors and the US military and agency white hats are going after their paymasters like the Scaifes and the Rothschilds in the US and Europe. The Japanese intelligence sources also say the US military and agencies should take a close look at the activities of the Cabot family of Boston.

Japanese gangster sources (both Sumiyoshi and Yamaguchi) meanwhile say the head of the Satanist gangsters in California, and a person they have regularly done business with, is movie director Martin Scorsese. Scorsese was in the news last week making veiled threats of multiple assassinations of politicians.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-Ireland.html

Master film maker Scorsese releases latest film trailer …
    www.dailymail.co.uk

Martin Scorsese said ‘it’s a scary time’ for the world at an award ceremony in Dublin. He said the aftermath of the Iraq War ‘had created thousands and thousands of …

The purge of cabal stooges has proceeded further in South Korea where President Park Geun Hye has been removed from power and top Samsung group scion Jay Y. Lee has been put in jail.

http://www.reuters.com/article/south...-idUSL4N1F71RP

There is also a lot of intrigue taking place in North Korea. The world’s media is going full out on reporting the assassination of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un’s elder brother Kim Jong Nam in Malaysia. The murder was carried out using VX gas, which is only produced by the US military industrial complex. However, it appears they only killed a body double because the real Kim Jong Nam has tattoos

http://blog-imgs-102.fc2.com/a/b/5/a...40adf2f1-s.png

while the man killed in Malaysia does not. The official Chinese Xinhua News Agency is reporting the incident as the death of a person with the North Korean passport name of Kim Chol.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/20..._136086425.htm

Sources in Chinese intelligence say the real Kim Jong Nam and his family have been taken to a safe location.

This may be why a planned trip by North Korean officials to the US has been cancelled. Asian secret society sources say their preferred candidate for Emperor of a United Korea is Kim Jong Nam’s eldest son, the Sorbonne educated Kim Han Sol,

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-09J_kzLXqy...0/3c2ef8e4.jpg

and not Kim Jong Un.

Meanwhile in Indonesia there is also a lot going on in terms of taking down the cabal. Here is what a CIA source in Indonesia had to say:

“It looks like the Indonesia government ( Jokowi backed by Xi Jinping) is putting the squeeze on PT Freeport and the Grasberg mine. Which actually means the certain cabal members known as the Nazi Bush/Clinton/ Rockefeller crime syndicate, are having their grapes squeezed hard.”

http://www.indonesia-investments.com...nment/item7627

This maneuver is aimed at cutting off the cabal’s gold supply and thus their ability to continue to finance nefarious activities around the world.

In the Middle East meanwhile, the entire fake Zionist ISIS campaign is being wound down. “New National Security Adviser [H. R,] McMaster has already made his mark to neutralize Zionists with moves to block labeling the Iranian Republican Guard as a terror group,” Pentagon sources say. In a sign he is onto the entire ISIS scam McMaster said last week the phrase “radical Islamic terrorism” is unhelpful because terrorist organizations like ISIS represent a perversion of Islam, and are thus un-Islamic.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/25/po...ful/index.html

This of course means that the takedowns of the real architects of terror, people like Benyamin Netanyahu and Jacob de Rothschild is imminent. US traitor John “ISIS” McCain, who has recently being leading the blame everything on Russia campaign, has been outed as having himself illegally asked the Russian government for donations.

russia-mission-on-mccain-funding-req
    mccain-to-vitaly-churkin-2008
    “When pedogate and Hillary arrests begin, this should free the USA from the death grip of the Jewish mafia,” the Pentagon sources say.

The fact that Trump had a meeting with leaders of anti-human trafficking organizations on February 21st is a public sign the pedophiles and the Jewish mafia in the US and Israel will be targeted, they say.

The death of Fox TV commentator J Alan Colmes “following a brief illness,” was a sign an attack on the corporate media whores in the US had begun, US intelligence agency sources say.

CIA sources meanwhile say the Trump regime is also going after the pharmaceutical companies. They say a secret executive order has been made and that arrests and assassinations of top pharmacidical industry criminals has begun. It is a good bet we will not be hearing from Bill Gates any more soon, the sources say.

Faced with this common Satanic enemy, the Anglo-Saxon people are uniting again. The United States is apparently about to join the 2 billion strong, English speaking Commonwealth of Nations. That will put them in a more than equal global position with China.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/europe/...n-commonwealth

In Europe too, action continues. The Dutch government has formally begun an enquiry into leaving the Euro while opinion polls show anti-Euro Marine Le Pen in a commanding lead in France. However, the biggest news in Europe last week came from Spain where top Spanish banker and former IMF boss Rodrigo Rato was sentenced to jail along with 64 other bankers.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-sp...-idUSKBN1621JS

On the more esoteric side of things there has been huge battles in cyberspace between competing AIs, multiple sources agree. This battle is over both the control of finance and the control of information people receive and the Satanic faction is losing.
    There are also media reports of witches getting together to cast spells against Donald Trump.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-a7600826.html

Light-workers are counter-acting this with mass prayer and meditation. We have also received the following message from a very esoteric source:

“Satan has returned to the original creation and received absolution.” What this means is that what is going on now on the surface of the planet earth is a mopping up operation targeting lesser demons, this source says.

NASA recently announced that NASA that 7 habitable planets have been found only 40 light years away. NASA has also announced faster than light technology. These are signs the quarantine of the planet earth may soon be lifted and humanity will be free to expand exponentially into the universe. We shall soon see.

3. Link to Post #7203
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

Lucifer returned to Our fathers arms years ago, citing being tired of being blamed for the atrocities human souls do to themselves, Lucifer was just a teacher humans twisted his image.. I know this because I got it from Lucifers own light, It is about time Ben got the message.
    Last edited by DouglasDanger; 3rd March 2017 at 06:49.
    When living in a country with free thought, you'll find many do not feel the need to think.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

Johnny (4th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #7204
    Thanks

Dude, you might not have seen what I added to the last post...

Ben's source was the Vatican...

What does it mean when the last Pope sees Lucifer forgiven

This is heavy, if you are new to this understand I am King David of the heart of the middle East sharing this with all of you...

The second message was most important...

11.1 the Will of God is Peace

Half a million died 3 days to the second reminding everyone Islam means Will of God.

Mohammad handed me that commandment to deliver, I sat for hours at a campfire while he told me of the Truths of Muslims, what he believed in the beginning was what he wants all to follow, his General writings were written for him.

An important question... If Trump didn't love Muslims, would he have stood in front of the World and said "We are all created by the same God?

Think about it, watch changes happening everywhere...

Pray for Miracles...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 3rd March 2017 at 07:46.

6. Link to Post #7205
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Desperate counter attack by Satanic mafia failing on all fronts as human liberation nears
    Posted by benjamin
    http://benjaminfulford.net/

March 6, 2017

We are witnessing desperate attempts around the world by the Satan worshipping Khazarian mafia to reverse recent defeats and remain in power. However, these efforts are failing on all fronts and more and more prominent Satanists are disappearing.

The fiercest battles are raging in Washington DC where the Satanists are pushing “the Russians did it!” story to remove attorney General Jeff Sessions and prevent arrests of child killing politicians. Pentagon sources confirm that over 1500 pedophiles have been arrested since Donald Trump took office as President of the United States and that a grand jury is preparing indictments against a whole swath of DC and New York establishment figures.

Another sign that things have really begun to change is that legal action has now begun against the private sector prison slave camps being run in the US.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tho...vss?li=BBnb7Kz

The counter-attack by the Satanists in the US is being orchestrated by the Rothschilds and the Bush/Clinton mafia who have unleashed their top servants like former President Barack Obama and Amazon’s Jeff Bezos against the Trump regime. Last week, Obama announced he was setting up an anti-Trump headquarters with adviser Valerie Jarret two miles from the White House. This move was followed by Trump tweets accusing “bad or sick guy” Obama of illegally wiretapping him. Our advice to house slave Obama is to not risk his life and liberty on behalf of his Rothschild slave masters.

Another Rothschild house slave, Loretta Lynch, Obama’s Attorney General, called for marching, blood and death on the streets.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/loretta-l...th-on-streets/

Our advice to African Americans is to not let these house slaves fool you into protesting on behalf of Satan worshipping slave drivers.

A sign of the intensity of the battle now raging was seen when Bezos offered child torturer and former Clinton campaign manager John Podesta a job with his Washington Post propaganda machine. Podesta was also given a $600 million war-chest for the Washington Post by the rogue (Bush) CIA for propaganda purposes.

https://conservativedailypost.com/tr...shington-post/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/pr/wp...=.26aa428a65a0

And yet, immediately after Bezos announced this. amazon.com servers came under heavy, sustained attack.

http://www.theverge.com/2017/2/28/14...ausing-trouble

It is unlikely Bezos himself will survive long, CIA and Pentagon sources say.

A clear sign the Satanists have lost control of the American people can be seen in the impotence of their once dominant corporate propaganda apparatus. Despite surveys showing that 88% of heavy corporate media coverage of Trump was negative since he took office, polls showed that 79% of Americans viewed his speech last week before the joint houses of Congress favourably.

https://www.rt.com/usa/379270-mrc-st...tive-coverage/

Take a look at House Democratic Party leader Nancy Pelosi’s expression during Trump’s speech. To me it looks like someone (or some entity) in mortal fear.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5zxvh9WYAAT_jl.jpg

Perhaps the most senior Nazi faction Satanist who needs to be taken down ASAP is Microsoft’s Bill Gates. Bill Gates is constructing a giant underground bunker complex in...

Link to Full Report will follow...

7. Link to Post #7206
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

As Promised By Our DHS Insider – FBI ANON Resurfaces!
    Posted on March 5, 2017 by Admininstrator

http://victuruslibertas.com/2017/03/...on-resurfaces/

As promised by our DHS insider earlier this week, our FBI insider surfaces with information on #ObamaGate and a Spring Purge. If you heard our interview with Robert David Steele, he also spoke of a Spring Purge. This all falls together like pieces of a puzzle. Below is the latest question and answer by FBI Anon:

Q. Thank you for talking with us. What do you think of Trump’s allegations against Obama?
    A. In the worlds of the Carpenters, “its only just begun”

Q. So was Trump wiretapped as our DHS insider and Robert Steele suggest
    A. Yes.

Q. Why?
    A. Wrong question

Q. Ok, by whom?
    A. Trump tower was bugged by more than just our IC.

Q. WHAT????? Could you elaborate?
    A. Brits, Israeli’s. In the fullness of time, much will be revealed

Q. Why the Brits?
    A. The same reason as the Israeli’s. Trump is a threat to the Deep State. The Deep State is a threat to Trump. Globalists are the populations bee keepers. They harness the energy, they harness the honey. Controlled oppression.

Q. So why do you and other insiders leak to us and others?
    A. Because once in a while, a bat needs to be taken to the bee hive.

Q. So you want the bees swarming?
    A. In a manner of speaking. We leak, so that the people may have a just outrage and demand a just result. The People outnumber the Government 300 to 1. It’s a numbers game. We expected high level arrests to happen weeks ago, but discovered the bee keepers had interfered at the highest levels. There is an internal war within our Government, as many know. The Shadow State is like a vampire facing dawn. They do not go easily into sunlit areas.

Q. So why did the Israeli’s bug Trump
    A The same reason they keep close tabs on Jared Kushner, who I fully expect will be let go by Trump soon. There is too much liability with Kushner. Kushner has pressure from the Israeli lobby and Trump knows he is a delivery boy for AIPAC. The Israeli’s bugged Trump because they were concerned about Bannon, America First, the possibility that with a Trump win, they would see their foreign aid cut, which by the way, is going to happen.

Q. What do you think of David Seaman? Is he a Mossad asset?
    A. Never heard of him.

Q. How will this all play out?
    A. We are entering a time of political purge – the likes of which has not been seen for decades, if not centuries. Trump has the evidence he needs to launch an investigation into a myriad of DC collusions. He must concentrate on the communications between Lynch, Bill Clinton, Obama, and Brennan. He needs to get serious with the pedophilia investigation because he can bring down his enemies in one fell swoop. McCain, Graham, Obama, Bill Clinton, and so on… His greatest tools include the Wiener file titled “Life Insurance“. (Names, dates, photo’s, videos) and the Epstein videos captured by NSA when they were being delivered to Israeli intel, Wiener and Epstein. But, his greatest tool is the collective rage of the People. Trump must prosecute #PedoGate. The relationship between Schumer and Wiener must be explored. It may lead to some stunning climaxes, if you can excuse the pun.

Q. This is huge!
    A. As I said before, there is enough underbelly rot to collapse not only our Government, but collapse the Likud part in Israel and expose a huge political pedophile ring that exists in the US, UK, Asia, etc. All inter-connected. And that’s not even venturing into the extortion aspect.

Q. Will it get bloody?
    A. Lets just say its flag weather.

Q. Any advice for Trump?
    A He who hesitates is lost…..
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 6th March 2017 at 10:58.

8. Link to Post #7207
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Mark Levin Delivers DEVASTATING PROOF That Obama Spied On Trump Campaign: “The Evidence Is Overwhelming…Six Federal Agencies Involved”

Mac Slavo
    March 5th, 2017
    SHTFplan.com

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...olved_03052017

The left-leaning mainstream media has spent the last 24 hours marginilizing yesterday’s Tweets from President Donald Trump indicating that the Obama administration was actively wire tapping phones in Trump Tower ahead of the November election. Jokes, insults and spin have been the order of the day as popular liberal mouthpieces have trashed the President, his staff and radio host Mark Levin who initially broke the story earlier in the week.

But no matter how much they spin, it is becoming crystal clear that President Obama’s administration did, in fact, involve themselves in electronic spying of Trump and his surrogates in an effort to link him to Russian influence.

Levin, who was referred to as a ‘hack’ on CNN this Saturday, was no die-hard supporter of Trump during the campaign season. As a Constitutional attorney, the radio host is often found making well documented arguments on his show. In an interview with Fox & Friends on Sunday, Levin hit back at those who deny any involvement into wire tapping of Trump’s staff by the Obama White House.

The evidence, as you’ll see in the *video segments below, is simply undeniable and lays out a devastating case utilizing publicly available documents and investigations that prove without a shadow of a doubt that President Obama inserted himself into a free election in an effort to stifle and delegitimize Trump’s Presidential aspirations. Six federal agencies were involved, including FBI, CIA, NSA, DOJ, Treasury Department Financial Crimes Enforcement Network and the Director of National Intelligence:

The evidence is overwhelming… this is not about President Trump’s tweeting… this is about Obama’s spying… And the question isn’t whether it spied… we know they went to the FISA court twice… it’s the extent of the spying… that is, the Trump campaign, the Trump transition, Trump surrogates… and I want to walk you through this, the American people… this is all public…

The evidence, much of it sourced from anti-Trump mainstream websites, shows that President Trump was right on target with his claims on Saturday that Obama was directly involved.

The reaction on social media was almost instant: (refer to OP for comments)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Kqd5Y9tk0

*Note: the above video is marked "private" and may not play without permission of the owner*
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 6th March 2017 at 11:49.

9. Link to Post #7208
    Thanks

This one has no problem, same I used in US of E thread

10. Link to Post #7209
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Link to Full Written Report here:

http://operationdisclosure.blogspot....ort-human.html

11. Link to Post #7210
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Spygate - Sedition Outbreak Explodes, Deep State Determined to Overthrow Trump
    Monday, March 6, 2017 6:54

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/20...SplittedPage=0

(Before It's News)

THE MILLENNIUM REPORT: Reporting the Most Important News in the World Today (additional info & videos at OP Link)

~ SEDITION ~
    Treasonous Agents of Deep State Used Assets of the U.S. Federal Government and British Contractors to Sabotage the 2016 Trump Campaign, Obama Loyalists and Intelligence Officials Continue Attempts to Overthrow the POTUS

The evidence is clear: Barack H. Obama, John O. Brennan, James R. Clapper, Hillary R. Clinton, John D. Podesta, Michael J. Morrell and other US officials and Democratic Party operatives colluded to prevent a Trump victory and now conspire to commit sedition.

State of the Nation

Finally, the Obama Administration and the C.I.A. have been caught with their pants down. The traitors working for Deep State, who have completely infiltrated the U.S. intelligence community, the FBI and Obama’s inner circle, have been exposed by their own handiwork.

VIDEO: Obama and Intelligence Heads Spied on President Donald Trump During Campaign Season (at OP Link)

The Trump Administration now possesses the hard evidence that proves conclusively that several of the highest authorities within the U.S. Intelligence Community colluded to utilize their offices and government resources to prevent Donald J. Trump from winning the 2016 presidential election.

“This thing is so BIG it’s not funny.
    Kennedy was right: either the spooks are with you or against you.
    Spying and surveillance, sedition and treason, law-breaking and
    subversion, assassinations and false flag attacks, color revolutions
    and civil wars are all the stock-in-trade of the CIA. It’s all they
    know how to do. And they are rarely, if ever, caught… … …until now!”

—Veteran Intelligence Analyst

What makes “this thing” even more serious is that there was (and is) highly coordinated collusion among and between key members of Obama’s inner circle and the highest echelons of the U.S. intelligence community.

Never in American history has such a serious charge been leveled by the President of the United States at the previous president. Not only are these allegations by Trump the most radioactive ever publicly proclaimed by a sitting POTUS, they constitute the necessary gravity to finally dissolve the C.I.A. as it should be.

What follows are a number of crucial observations made by a former State Department employee and CIA agent.

“In this case I understand from very good friends that what happened was both Jim Clapper and John Brennan at CIA were intimately involved in trying to derail the candidacy of Donald Trump. That there was some collusion overseas with Britain’s own GHCQ (Government Communications Headquarters). That information that was gathered from GHCQ was actually passed to John Brennan and it was disseminated within the US government. This dissemination was illegal.”

(Source: Former CIA Agent Drops Bombshell)

There are very good reasons why the British-owned company known as SERCO is one of the largest US government contractors servicing the Military-Industrial Complex. They can do stuff in the United Kingdom that they cannot do here in the states–legally, that is. Likewise, the US intelligence community routinely farms out extremely sensitive intelligence-gathering projects to the GHCQ, not only because of its highest classification of secrecy, but also because it is patently unlawful to conduct such operations on U.S. soil.

“I don’t think there can be any doubt of that. I think it’s worth noting that the head of the National Security Agency, an Admiral [Michael] Rogers, made a journey to the Trump Tower shortly after Trump had won. And in the immediate aftermath of his visit, Jim Clapper and others in the intelligence community called for him to be fired. Why did Rodgers go to Trump Tower? My understanding is that it was to cover himself, because he was aware that the NSA authorities had been misused and abused with respect to Donald Trump.”

(Source: ‘D.C. insiders seek to defeat Donald Trump’ – ex CIA agent)

POTUS Barack Obama, DNI James Clapper and CIA Director John Brennan

Both the Director of National Intelligence and C.I.A. Director under President Obama made it clear that they did not support a Trump presidency. Never in U.S. history has such a public war been waged between an elected POTUS and the heads of the national intelligence apparatus. Yes, John F. Kennedy had his epic war with CIA Director Allen Dulles, but after Dulles was fired, all the battles went underground until JFK was assassinated.

That’s exactly where this is currently going with President Trump, unless he completely shuts down the C.I.A. post haste. The same can be said of the MSM (mainstream media) as fake news 24/7 needs to be terminated asap for the good of the Republic. Trump will be under massive assault each and every day of his first term until he dispatches all of these seditious and criminally insane psychopaths to the intelligence waterless region.

PONERIZATION: How the American Republic was taken over by political cliques of criminally insane psychopaths

CIA Director John O. Brennan has already proven himself guilty of high treason after he, Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, in coordination with British MI6, Israel’s MOSSAD, and Saudi Arabia’s GID created, supported and armed ISIS, ISIL and the Islamic State, respectively. As a Muslim convert, it really appears that Brennan was the integral player in Obama’s game plan to overthrow the American Republic, just as the C.I.A did with the Arab Spring throughout the Middle East.

The resulting Obamanation stateside could never have gotten so far unless The Company (also known as the Central Intelligence Agency) was totally on board with Obama’s treasonous enterprise. Similarly, the Northern Levant was transformed into a dystopian, post-apocalyptic wasteland via CIA-directed color revolutions.
    Seditious Agents of Deep State Still Trying to Overthrow President Trump

What is most remarkable about this ongoing Soros-funded Purple Revolution against the American Republic is that the perpetrators have doubled their efforts since being found out. They know that they all now face existential threats of the highest order. It doesn’t get worse than high treason and sedition, and they haven’t quite figured out when they are Trump’s bad side.

BEWARE: The Purple Revolution Comes To America

Here we are today on Sunday, March 5th, and the many Soros-backed NGOs are marching together in lockstep to force Trump from the White House. That they are also executing their seditious insurrection together with purple revolutionaries like Barack and Michelle Obama, as well as Hillary and Bill Clinton, is even more outrageous given the direct participation of those 2 past US presidents. As a matter of fact, this accelerating soft coup has seen numerous leaders throughout the treacherous Democratic Party coordinate together like clockwork to remove Trump from the Oval Office. The entire party has actually morphed into a full-blown insurgency.

What is quite extraordinary about this rapidly devolving state of affairs is that the Bolshevik elements on the Left have clearly indicated via various news reports that they will resort to any form of violence if necessary. They really don’t care how they are perceived by the general public at this point. All they want is to preserve their Obamanation at all costs. They will not give up one inch of their Sodom and Gomorrah no matter what. The following stunning video expresses just how determined the purple revolutionaries have become.

Loretta Lynch: Need more marching, blood, death on streets

Let’s not forget Hillary Clinton’s attempt to galvanize the Purple Revolution (PR) late last month as well. It’s clear from the timing and seditious content that is baked into so many recent messages given by leaders of the PR that they are getting very desperate. They all know that there is a quickly closing window of opportunity that they must act within lest their chances of political survival be greatly diminished, if not terminated altogether.

That window of opportunity for insurrection by the agents of Deep State is defined by the period that it takes the Trump Administration to fill all the key positions within the U.S. Armed Forces and the national law enforcement apparatus, as well as other key departments and bureaus.

Key Point: “The bottom line here folks is that we are entering an extraordinary period of tumult and volatility. The previously mentioned 120-day window of insurrection opportunity for Deep State is perhaps the most dangerous since the American Revolutionary War. Yes, it’s that precarious a quagmire which both sides are acutely aware of.” (Source: The Deep State Conducts a Purple Revolution Against the Trump Administration)

This is also why so many movie stars and famous singers and pro athletes are being enlisted to recruit more PR cannon fodder among their adoring masses. Some of these former stars (former because their light has been dimmed considerably as they foolishly ventured into politics) have gone so far off the rails in their disgraceful attempts to bring down President Trump that they will never enjoy the same stature again within American society. Some of them have lost forever perhaps half of their fan base. As follows:

Meryl Streep: Another Hollywood Phony Fakes Her Way Through A Fictitious Anti-Trump Screed

VIDEO: Ashley Judd Channels Hillary Clinton In Crazy SNL-like ‘Performance’ (Only seeing is believing!)

“Drain the Swamp” before it’s too late

It’s quite clear that Team Trump really has their work cut out for them.

However, the Universe, if you will, has made it very easy to “Drain the Swamp”.

There are actually a variety of ways to drain the swamp and take down the many monsters that have swarmed all over our nation’s capital for years. Perhaps the most effective way is to thoroughly investigate and aggressively prosecute the countless Pizzagate perps.

There are also those government officials who were directly and indirectly responsible for the false flag attacks on September 11, 2001 and/or their cover-up. The US government-coordinated Oklahoma City bombing provides another opportunity to grab a bunch of swamp monsters, as do the many false flag operations carried out over 8 years under Obama’s disastrous presidency.

Because the same traitors are also guilty of conspiring to assassinate of John F. Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Jr., and Malcolm X, the current Attorney General can even reopen any of these unsolved capital murder cases that involved America’s most influential and beloved VIPs.

Most importantly, there is the D.C. scandal known as Pizzagate, as well as the much bigger global scandal—Pedogate. The invaluable gift and supremely powerful weapon for the present administration is, of course, Pizzagate. This is precisely why it was first blown wide open just before the 2016 election.

PIZZAGATE: Why it was exposed just before the 2016 election

So, either the Merry Trumpsters in D.C. will set about the process of “draining the swamp”, or the “Swamp Monsters” will soon show up at their post-inaugural picnic—UNINVITED. It’s really that simple. (See: EXPOSED: CIA – The Swamp Monsters)

Conclusion

The bottom line here is that there is no place for open insurrection in America, unless the citizenry is okay with becoming just another Banana Republic. Because that’s exactly where things are now heading so militant have the Obamabots, Clintonistas and other purple revolutionaries become.

Truly, the real Second American Revolution is about to begin in earnest after it was started by the Trump Movement. However, Soros is forever trying to hijack the revolutionary fervor in order to channel it toward his own fabricated civil war. He and his globalist ilk know full well that We the People have reached our breaking point with regard to the New World Order agenda. Just as the ruling elites knew that Brexit would be successful in the UK, as will Frexit and Nexit eventually be in France and The Netherlands respectively.

The final point here is that the patriotic Trump Movement is on the right side of history. The Manchurian Candidate Barack Obama has been permanently outed as the imposter that he really is, just as Hillary Clinton was exposed as a globalist stooge and warmonger and thusly defeated. Hence, it’s high time to “drain the swamp” so that all of these swamp monsters can be eradicated from across the land, once and for all. There is no other way!

State of the Nation
    March 5, 2017

Recommended Reading

How America Was Being SYSTEMATICALLY Overthrown In 12 Steps…Until Trump

Reference

SPYGATE: Obama Used Presidency To Spy On Trump Campaign

___
    SPYGATE: Obama Administration Colluded with Intelligence Agencies to Frame Trump | SOTN: Alternative News & Commentary

THE MILLENNIUM REPORT: Reporting the Most Important News in the World Today
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 11th March 2017 at 12:08.

12. Link to Post #7211
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,092 times in 8,175 posts

I don't know where Nanci Pelosi fits in yet, but she and McCain have the same look on their faces these days.

If the idea is to start at the bottom and work up, I wonder if there will be a few surprise deaths along the way?

I won't really consider it a job done until we get to see a Rothschild home being trampled by press and TV as they pick through toys and art objects and the general filthy rich trappings, just like they did with Muammar Quaddafi's residence in 2011. I hope I live long enough to see that. I know I'll get roaring drunk on that day, even if it kills me.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Andre (7th March 2017), betoobig (7th March 2017), Bluegreen (8th March 2017), BMJ (7th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th March 2017), Johnny (7th March 2017), KiwiElf (6th March 2017), Nan (9th March 2017), penn (8th March 2017), pyrangello (6th March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (7th March 2017), The Freedom Train (10th March 2017), toppy (6th March 2017), wnlight (7th March 2017)

14. Link to Post #7212
    Thanks

15. Link to Post #7213
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Master Chess Move: Trump Just Turned The Tables! Trey Gowdy and Chaffetz Now Involved in Wire Tapping Investigation

Published on Mar 6, 2017

Quote This was a master chess move by Trump. He completely shut down the liberal narrative about Russia and flipped it so Congress can go for full discovery concerning what the FBI, DOJ, Obama, Clintons, and the rest of the Shadow Government were really involved in prior to the election! He just gave Chaffetz, Gowdy, Jordan, and Nunes what they have wanted ever since Benghazi, the backing of the FBI and the DOJ, and full Executive Branch! Comey may be part of the plan to bring this all into the open or maybe he is caught in the middle. He obviously is very concerned that everybody, and their brother, knows about the highly secretive FISA requests that were pursued by “someone” to run surveillance on “someone” in Trump Tower!

Comey has issued an internal order to the FBI demanding the IDs of anyone with knowledge of the FISA requests! He is pissed that these secrets are being leaked and that Trump is blowing the lid off all this, and ironically, Trump is using the same argument that the MSM and liberal Politicians have been using the last 12 months. Trump says “I read about it in the NY Times and Washington Post so it must be true ….Right?” LOL. So he sends Huckabee's daughter out on the Sunday Morning Shows to state that exact point. What’s good for the goose must be good for the gander!

Somehow, just recently, Chaffetz, Gowdy, and many others are now on board with Trump BigTime! Now Trump can sit back and play the good cop while Congress goes for broke!

16. Link to Post #7214
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Zerohedge: Top NSA Whistleblower: Intelligence Agencies DID Spy On Trump
    Monday, March 6, 2017 21:09
    Sublinks & video at OP Link

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...-did-spy-trump

(From Zerohedge)

Binney told Washington’s Blog:

NSA has all the data through the Upstream programs (Fairview/Stormbrew/Blarney) [background - http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/...mericans.html] and backed up by second and some third party country collection.

Plus the FBI and CIA plus others, as of the last month of the Obama administration, have direct access to all the NSA collection (metadata and content on phones,email and banking/credit cards etc.) with no attempt at oversight by anybody. This is all done under Executive Order 12333 [the order which allows unlimited spying no matter what intelligence officials claim] ….

FBI would only ask for a warrant if they wanted to be able to take it into court at some point given they have something meaningful as evidence. This is clearly true given the fact the President Trump’s phone conversations with other country leaders were leaked to the mainstream media.

In other words, Binney is saying that Trumps phones were bugged by the NSA without a warrant – remember, top NSA whistleblowers have previously explained that the NSA is spying on virtually all of the digital communications of Americans. – and the NSA shared the raw data with the CIA, FBI and other agencies.

If the FBI obtained a warrant to tap Trump’s phone, it was a “parallel construction” to “launder” improperly-gained evidence through acceptable channels.

Click here for the article.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...-did-spy-trump

http://www.againstcronycapitalism.org/

17. Link to Post #7215
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

X22Report The Deep State Has Just Been Setup, Get Ready for the Awakening – Episode 1221b
    Monday, March 6, 2017 19:42

Trump reissues the temporary travel ban, this time removing Iraq.

More and more evidence is being produced that Obama did in fact bug the office of Trump.

Trump is bringing the spying on people and politicians out into the open and wants it investigated in public, something the deep state does not want.

Judicial Watch sues and wants documents on the Flynn conversation.

British University creates list of words that are acceptable.

Hollande says its his mission to stop Le Pen from winning.

North Korea tells the Malaysian ambassador to leave.

North Korea fires test missile and Iran does the same.

US clients are stealing 60% of Yemen’s oil.

The Syrian armed forces take back more areas in Syria.

Parts of Manbij were given to the Syrian Government under the agreement with Russia.

US builds a base in Raqqa.

All source links to the report can be found on the x22report.com site.
    Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1rn…

Get economic collapse news throughout the day visit http://x22report.com
    Report date: 03.06.2017

18. Link to Post #7216
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Can someone explain to me why the deep state is out to get Trump when he appears to be following the same puppet like agenda as his predecessors Clinton, Bush and Obama? I'm not talking about his rhetoric. Look at his actions. It's pretty obvious that the elitist agenda is continuing unchallenged with Trump. After all, he has handed the U.S. economy to Goldman Sachs on a silver platter. His other key appointments are all insiders and CEOs who represent a continuation of U.S. hegemony around the world. He is expanding the military to re-assert U.S. military control. He is a huge fan of Israel and by association Zionism and the Rothschilds. His slogan to "drain the swamp" has the same ring as Obama's empty promises of change. Clearly, Trump represents the 1% yet a lot of the alternative media seems to be mesmerized by Trump's rhetoric in the same way so many were mesmerized by Obama eight years ago. Alex Jones and Mike Adams come to mind here.

The only difference with Trump appears to be that he is being targeted by the Clinton mafia and some very powerful rogue elements of the cabal, including Obama and the intelligence agencies. I haven't mentioned the media here because they are pretty much owned by the CIA so they are being driven by the intelligence community. And if all this is true, can we take it that the cabal has lost control of quite a few key elements of the deep state? Did they allow the Clinton mafia to establish too much power and are now paying the price with all this infighting? Are they allowing all this to play itself out because it's a great distraction for the mass mind and actually has very little impact on their agenda?
    Last edited by Andre; 7th March 2017 at 10:10.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

awakeningmom (8th March 2017), betoobig (7th March 2017), Bluegreen (8th March 2017), Bruno (7th March 2017), Johnny (8th March 2017), Karma Ninja (9th March 2017), KiwiElf (7th March 2017), Mercedes (7th March 2017), ScorpION (9th March 2017), The Freedom Train (10th March 2017), wnlight (8th March 2017)

20. Link to Post #7217
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,092 times in 8,175 posts

The plan to take down America to clear the way for the World order is being trashed by Trump.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

betoobig (7th March 2017), BMJ (7th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th March 2017), Johnny (8th March 2017), KiwiElf (7th March 2017), ScorpION (9th March 2017), The Freedom Train (10th March 2017)

22. Link to Post #7218
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Clif High-Chaos Starts Middle of March
    Greg Hunter

Published on Mar 4, 2017

Internet data mining expert Clif High says his latest research shows the mainstream legacy media is fearful. High predicts “1/3 of our broadcast media personalities... those famous faces, will either be arrested or flee the country” over sex trafficking, pedogate/pizzagate or the cover-up of it.

High also has new data on dramatic price movements for gold, silver, Bitcoin and all sorts of chaos starting in the middle of March. High says that Trump has basically caught a wave of change and “Trump is a very good surfer.” High says don’t expect Donald Trump to be removed from office. High says, “The Trump rally, in terms of his popularity, will keep rising.”

High will also update us on revelations in Antarctica and has new information about Mars. More and more technology is going to be coming to the surface, and it will change humanity.

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Clif High of HalfPastHuman.com.

@ Andre... this video goes some way to answering your questions

23. Link to Post #7219
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

"Pentagon sources confirm that over 1500 pedophiles have been arrested since Donald Trump took office as President of the United States and that a grand jury is preparing indictments against a whole swath of DC and New York establishment figures."

Evidence?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

conk (16th March 2017), Johnny (8th March 2017), KiwiElf (8th March 2017), The Freedom Train (10th March 2017)

25. Link to Post #7220
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Along the same lines as KiwiElf's post above

Start at 2:24 and continue until 11:00 - Lou Dobbs speaks with Judge Andrew Napolitano

All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Alan (10th March 2017), BMJ (8th March 2017), Johnny (8th March 2017), JRS (8th March 2017), KiwiElf (8th March 2017), The Freedom Train (10th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 361 of 383 FirstFirst 1 261 311 351 361 371 383 LastLast