+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Running for Mayor of LA, Light Workers and Warriors Unite

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Running for Mayor of LA, Light Workers and Warriors Unite

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to give a shout out to anyone in Los Angeles as I'm currently running for Mayor and the election is tomorrow, Tuesday March 7th. I apologize that this is my first and only post, and for the length, but I hope everyone here finds it relevant enough to read. I really wanted to jump in a while back and hope it doesn't seem contrived to do so now.

I figured out some things going on behind the scenes here I probably shouldn't have, in the city I've served with all my heart for so many years. I never thought rampant corruption was really plausible before I started educating myself on forums like this one. I always thought people in power were trying to do their best for the most part... I just figured they weren't very good at it. I'm still recovering from the nervous breakdown that resulted from the realization. I got to the end of my rope and had to let go as the systems I believed in and defended my whole life came crashing down.

The system in place to divert funds from what’s important has reached an unprecedented level of global saturation. The following breakdown needs to be understood by all who wish to see who’s behind the suffering of the earth on an actionable level. Essentially, an Alpha Hedge Fund (right now it’s Renaissance Technologies and their Medallion Fund) crunches mass amounts of data to look for environmental, social, and governmental outcry in the masses. The Alpha informs the beta hedges and injects capital in to their corporate portfolio, the corporate portfolio takes the profits and injects the capital into their non-profit foundations which are just untaxed hedge funds, these foundations put the money in to program funded non-profits (like the Mayor’s Fund spoken about below) who are the ones that put boots on the ground and affect City and Federal policies through the influence of research and embedded policy shaping positions. The massive contracts that result go to the Alpha portfolio, and the masses think their cries for justice have been heard.

The nutshell is:

Alpha Hedge Fund---->Portfolio Corporations --->Corporation/Private Foundations--->Non-Profit Programs/Initiatives --->Government Influence--->Government Contracts--->Alpha Hedge Portfolio affiliates/subsidiaries/portfolio companies

I’m informed on a metaphysical level and have been an avid practitioner of meditation since I was a child. I've absorbed the mainstream theories of the current ascension movement and a great many of their asides as of late. I had a home birth in West LA on June 9th, 1987 during the summer of the harmonic conversion and plan to see what happens if we can get millions together in meditative harmony for the next upcoming conversion happening this year. My full name is Reed Mukunda North making my numerology 22, the master builder. I like to think of myself as the twin of my master who began a church of all religions founded on God love, service, and meditation here in Los Angeles 70 years ago, which is headquartered on Mt. Washington. I’m a Gemini, a Rabbit, and a Hornbeam. My guardian angel is Hakamaih of the House of Raziel, the guardian of leadership and loyalty. I have in my blood more than 20 lines of the first kings of the world we know today, anywhere from French, Scottish, English and German to Scandinavian and Cherokee, a great many of which are from a relation I have to Elvis Presley who was the king of more than just rock n’ roll.

The Aztec calendar names 2017 as the year one Reed, the year the cycle of heaven begins anew on Earth. The prophecy of the Great Monarch, the Warrior King of the North, bears a striking resemblance to myself and my life, and the generations of my family before this one were all Catholic making me aware of its existence. Although it’s not up to me to decide, this resemblance should be noted as there are a great many waiting upon this fulfillment to begin the ascension in earnest. The syllable “Li” necessary in Asian versions of the prophecy is how you pronounce the beginning of my name there since no R sound exists in the region. The North family crest unites the Lion and the Lilies, the Reed family crest brings the Eagle. Most of the other indicators can be found within this short essay, and now that I know what’s happening, I will never stop fighting to unite us and overcome the tyranny that has infected all parts of this world. Whatever happens in this election and whether or not people think I fit the bill of this prophecy makes no difference.

My great grandparents migrated from Yugoslavia and met in Los Angeles. My family has been sheltered here ever since. I figured the extraordinary diversity of LA was enough to protect it from the kind of systemic corruption that has plagued so many great cities of the world. I was wrong. Yet I still believe it can if only the great span of culture and industry we are blessed with finds a reason to pay attention to our local bubble of politics.

I've experienced so many of the walks of life LA has to offer, or drives of life one might even say here. I've lived in West LA, Mid-city, Topanga, Santa Monica, Hollywood, Westwood, Palos Verdes, San Pedro, and Downtown. My family here is not only European American they are Hispanic, Iranian, and Asian. I've been a community college student and a university student, a surfer, a baseball player, a mindfulness activist, a courier, a model, a neighborhood and community services advocate, a website administrator, a policy adviser, a contract compliance officer, and a tech start-up CEO all right here in LA. I’ve been starving and I’ve been successful, I’ve been rejected and betrayed and I’ve been welcomed and supported by open arms. I’ve crossed the lines that divide us and know with all my heart they can be overcome.

I also understand what more than 50% of Los Angeles understands: a non-native perspective. I’ve lived in Albuquerque New Mexico, Durango Colorado, San Diego, Milan Italy, London England, and spent many months in Tokyo Japan.

On top of this I understand alternative culture. When my parents split up I moved to Colorado. My mother worked all day and commuted an hour and a half each way, making me a latch key kid overnight. I fell in to the punk scene left all alone… skateboarding, vandalizing, drinking, drugs, and fighting. When my best friend died from a heroin overdose I started crawling out of it. He was a beautiful, unique, strong person truly dedicated to being a punk. I know from experience how to help with the drug epidemic without having to perpetuate a war on it. To this day I still believe the punk scene was one of the first to express the strength of being adverse to popular culture, and the art and music that came out of it will forever be priceless.

Despite our diversity, Los Angeles is no melting pot. It's really more of a club sandwich, with each layer being neatly separated from the next. More often than not, those who have lived here for many years don't know how to get around other parts of the city, let alone what the lifestyles that accompany them can offer beyond their stereotypes. This makes a necessary cat’s cradle of public and private experience extremely rare to see. The veil between the sectors is so thick the majority of people have no interest in piercing it, in understanding it, in participating and contributing to the herculean task of its rightful and proper integration.

In the last primary, the current Mayor Garcetti won with a little more than 120,000 votes. This means about 1 in 20 registered voters were behind him in the first place. That seems about right for someone who ended up being an awful mayor. While I was working for the previous administration we drastically reduced violent crime and homelessness. Since Garcetti entered office in 2013 homelessness and violent crime have skyrocketed.

This is what happens when you reduce the Mayor’s Office of Los Angeles to a handful of initiatives and let your personal pet non-profit, the Mayor’s Fund of Los Angeles, do all the work you’re supposed to be responsible for. This organization is stacking our City departments with unregulated policy shaping positions funded by foreign corporate donors who don’t care about LA. Still, it makes no difference to us that he claims to be a leader with a record of impressive progress and support.

For now, we don’t care. We don’t see how what the Mayor does can make a difference in our lives. We forgot what we learned at the peak of gang violence in the 80s, when someone finally got murdered in the higher class neighborhood of Westwood and the crackdown came too late to stop the city from tearing itself apart. We don’t realize it’s the most disadvantaged that have to suffer first before the majority can see the devastation for themselves. It’s the people being murdered, assaulted, and robbed and those close to them who care right now. It’s the people who just lost the fight to keep a roof over the heads of their families who care. Not us. Not yet.

This lack of attention has become the perfect breeding ground for government corruption. Garcetti has achieved a Trump-like status in which he can say or do anything he wants and still get elected. However, in this case, it’s not because everyone is watching and listening, it’s because no one is. When he talks, he doesn’t speak to us. He speaks in to a political vacuum, a closed circle of which we are not a part. Most Angelenos can barely remember his name, and what’s worse, most Angelenos don’t even know there’s an unprecedented election for a 5 ½ year term this coming Tuesday March 7th.

Please share this information with any other forums, Angelenos, family, friends or otherwise that may be interested. If they have any questions relay them here and I’m happy to answer within this thread; I’ll be keeping an eye on it.

I look forward to participating in this community after the election when it will be clear I have no motive but to help.

Check out www.reednorth.com and watch the video. Poke around the site if you’re interested. Get people involved, pay attention, catch the lies our supposed leaders say themselves with information they give themselves that contradicts it. Publicizing anything else is really difficult at this time but don’t let that stop you either.

With Love and Light,
    Reed North
    Last edited by RMN87; 7th March 2017 at 07:41.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to RMN87 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (6th March 2017), bennycog (7th March 2017), Bill Ryan (7th March 2017), Blacklight43 (6th March 2017), Cidersomerset (6th March 2017), Eram (6th March 2017), fourty-two (8th March 2017), Franny (7th March 2017), Happyjak (7th March 2017), Lefty Dave (7th March 2017), Lifebringer (7th March 2017), LoneWolf76 (6th March 2017), Matthew (6th March 2017), Raven (7th March 2017), RawLove (6th March 2017), seko (7th March 2017), sheme (6th March 2017), The Freedom Train (6th March 2017), Zampano (7th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Running for Mayor of LA, Light Workers and Warriors Unite

Thank you for being you. Do you think you will be a good leader? Do you know what makes a leader? i havent seen a good one in my life. But trying to do anything valiant to make the world a better place is a noble cause, i wish you luck and dont give up, set goals and be creative if you dont win, there is always better ways. the hierarchy pyramid is giant, and mayor of one city is nothing compared to the families of war,money,religon,etc. becareful trying to do too much at the start, start being sustainable healthy ways of living in l.a and educate then spiral out. empower people to be themselves, to create on their own and together, to research own their own and together, to think. focus education on learning to learn so anything can be learnt. teach people to listen to the inner light and dont worry what people say or being ridiculed in public, Be couraged filled. make the choice to be always diligent. Lead by example. Read all the textbooks

Good luck on your journey.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 7Seven For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th March 2017), fourty-two (8th March 2017), Happyjak (7th March 2017), LoneWolf76 (6th March 2017), The Freedom Train (6th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Well not many candidates post on forums like this so that's got to be a good sign....

Especially as we are in this 2016/17/18 enlightening window......

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

bennycog (7th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th March 2017), Happyjak (7th March 2017), The Freedom Train (6th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Congratulations in your new job!!! That's a goal alright. And i'm sure you're the best person for the job. As long as you know that too, you can't go far wrong. Give it everything and a little more. We will win. One step at a time. Thank you for yours.
    - Rob

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LoneWolf76 For This Post:

The Freedom Train (6th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Good luck and best wishes from a fellow 22 in the North.
    The majority are slowly letting the minority take over the world and destroy it; and it's happening faster every year.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RawLove For This Post:

The Freedom Train (6th March 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Man, that's like running for the mayor of Hell. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Quote Posted by RMN87 (here)
    Despite our diversity, Los Angeles is no melting pot. It's really more of a club sandwich, with each layer being neatly separated from the next.
    It's called Marxism and this is exactly what the globalists want. All the preaching they do about political correctness is really just a reverse-psychology way to separate people by race and social class by constantly pushing the differences into peoples' minds and making them obsess over them. Divide and conquer.

12. Link to Post #7
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Good luck!

13. Link to Post #8
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

when i was a young boy i used to go with my politician uncle on his campaign trail. one particular politician, an older man, stands out among all. in his campaign speeches he normally lectures on the supposed stupidity of the voters. lol. according to him " i am offering my service to you if you think i am capable then vote for me if not then vote for someone else. why should i beg for your vote when i am the one offering my service". of course he didnt win the election. on my part i will not only vote for him but also campaign for him. most people in the society today have lost in touch with the reality thus they can not judge correctly. as the saying "only a genius can spot a genius"
    campaign during election to me is stupidity it shows only one thing; deep rooted self interest. campaign should be abolish the government should simply see to it that the voters are well informed as to who are the nominated and willing candidates.
    Last edited by Bubu; 7th March 2017 at 03:30.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

GrnEggsNHam (7th March 2017), peggy englebrake (7th March 2017)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Thank you so much for the kind replies and encouragement.

"That's like being the Mayor of hell" - A Voice from the Mountains

I think it might surprise you how many good, honest, diligent and humble people occupy hells of this world, and what's more, just how easily those same people could make it a heaven if only the head of the snake was removed.

There is also another aspect to blind and incessant equality rhetoric that is dangerous. It's when shining stars and born leaders think it's wrong that they are different or feel somehow more empowered to act on truth only they can see. Many leaders are lost to this delusion every day.

"Mayor of one city is nothing compared to the families of war, money, religion etc" -7Seven

I do very much agree and appreciate your send off and advice to never stop learning and improving at the start of this journey. This area (LA county and surrounding) represents nearly 5% of the entire United States, and unlike other cities, our utility, port, and airport are City run and all are some of the biggest in the world. 40% of every good on every shelf in the U.S. comes through the port of Los Angeles. If a kind but strong heart could get control it would be an epic blow.

As for what makes a leader, I've always been taught that to lead is to serve. If I can maintain humility as a servant above all else I pray other necessary qualities will naturally follow.

Thanks again so much for your attention!

P.s here's a direct video link if it helps

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RBk6G7rPqsY
    Last edited by RMN87; 7th March 2017 at 07:40.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to RMN87 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th March 2017)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

I wish to read your posts before I vote for you, unfortunately I am not sure, if you are really Reed North or one of his volunteer trolls. How can we solve this problem since election is tomorrow?
    Love and Hope

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Hmmm maybe if you tell me to do something silly and I can take a picture of me doing it.

+ Reply to Thread