+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Solari Report: Catherine Austin Fitts In Conversation With The Saker

1. Link to Post #1
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default The Solari Report: Catherine Austin Fitts In Conversation With The Saker

Catherine Austin Fitts interviews the Saker for the Solari Report: The Emerging Multipolar World with Saker – Washington’s Russia Meltdown

The Saker March 06, 2017

Dear friends,

Here is the latest installment of my quarterly conversations with Catherine Austin Fitts.

This time the topic was Washington’s Russia Meltdown. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did.

Here is the main page of the interview: https://solari.com/blog/the-emerging...ssia-meltdown/

You can listen to the interview here: https://solari.com/audio/Saker02022017.mp3

You can get the transcript in PDF format here: https://solari.com/00archive/web/sol...er02022017.pdf

I highly recommend that you check out the rest of the Solari Reports and the Solari Books.

Enjoy!

The Saker
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AutumnW (19th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (7th March 2017), Baby Steps (7th March 2017), Bill Ryan (9th March 2017), Billy (14th October 2017), BMJ (8th March 2017), Bruno (13th October 2017), Calz (18th July 2017), Daughter of Time (7th March 2017), Debra (12th March 2017), Ewan (7th March 2017), fourty-two (8th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th March 2017), genevieve (8th March 2017), Happyjak (7th March 2017), JRS (7th March 2017), Kristin (19th July 2017), Lettherebelight (12th March 2017), Mike (13th October 2017), Pam (12th March 2017), PathWalker (7th March 2017), ponda (8th March 2017), RunningDeer (12th March 2017), sandy (8th March 2017), seko (27th May 2017), toppy (7th March 2017), turiya (12th March 2017), Vernaianawa (17th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: The Solari Report: Catherine Austin Fitts In Conversation With The Saker

Catherine Austin Fitts - Don’t Blame Trump for Ending the Bond Bull Market

Published on Mar 11, 2017

One of the big headwinds for Trump is the bond market and rising interest rates. Financial advisor Catherine Austin Fitts contends, “The long term bull market in bonds is at an end, and rates are going to rise and continue to rise as they should. Savers, pension funds and insurance companies are not getting a return on their capital. To me, this is a welcome. If you are holding a big bond portfolio, they are going to be down, but interest rates are going to rise and the party is over. We have a President who understands the cost of capital and is screaming that it is no longer zero. To a certain extent, you are watching all of Washington blame Trump for the end of the debt birth model. It’s not his fault. He’s just trying to get the culture to switch to reflect something to where the future is going.”

Fitts, who has managed hundreds of billions of dollars of assets as Assistant Secretary of Housing in the Bush Administration (41), says the stock market could blow up to a “Dow of 30,000 or crash down to 10,000.” Fitts tells all her clients to hedge for any scenario and “hold a core position in gold.”

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Catherine Austin Fitts, Publisher of The Solari Report.

Article below

By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com (Early Sunday Release) 

Former Assistant Secretary of Housing and financial advisor Catherine Austin Fitts says the Trump Administration is at the beginning of a long war against his deep state enemies. Fitts recommends, “I don’t think it’s an accident that WikiLeaks dumps out documents proving that the CIA has the capacity to do a hack and make it look like the Russians.  So, what we are watching are war games.  This is like chess.  You try to take out the lieutenants before you take out the queen. . . . My guess is you have very significant capacity on the Democrat side, literally hundreds of people and law firms doing surveillance and intelligence, and figuring out how they can weaken the Trump team.  Now, what we see coming back the other way, including the WikiLeaks dumps, there is clearly capacity on the other side.  The Trump team is going to have to build two lines.  The key to being successful in an operation like this is you need a team.  In the story of Nehemiah, when the wall was broken, they needed a tool in one hand and a weapon in another.  Trump is going to have to put together a war team that can handle and manage the warring back and forth between the factions.   You do not want that war to interrupt or undermine your management team.  You’ve got to have your Cabinet, and their job is to “Make America Great Again.”  Ultimately, that’s how you are going to be judged, and the general population will support you if you keep doing that.  You don’t want your team to be buried by war games.”

One of the big headwinds for Trump is the bond market and rising interest rates. Fitts contends, “The long term bull market in bonds is at an end, and rates are going to rise and continue to rise as they should.  Savers, pension funds and insurance companies are not getting a return on their capital.  To me, this is a welcome.  If you are holding a big bond portfolio, they are going to be down, but interest rates are going to rise and the party is over.  We have a President who understands the cost of capital and is screaming that it is no longer zero.  To a certain extent, you are watching all of Washington blame Trump for the end of the debt birth model.  It’s not his fault.  He’s just trying to get the culture to switch to reflect something to where the future is going.”

Another big problem Trump is going to have to sort out is human sex trafficking. Fitts says, “The human trafficking, the child trafficking and the pedophilia is a very deep important story and a very bad scandal.  Pedophilia for generations is a way you create control files on people, and control files is a way you maintain a political structure that is outside the official law and the official reality.  If you are a shadow government, pedophilia is key to creating those control files.  It’s a way of managing financial fraud on a very economic basis.  It was always out of hand, but now it has gotten wildly out of hand.  It was one of the big swing policies between the Trump group and the Clinton group as to what the approach is going to be.  If you look at the explosion of arrest around the country, I think that is state and local law enforcement acting to the change in the rule that they clearly see. . . . If you look at how the squabble has gone, it is looking to me that we are getting to the point where he (Trump) may not have a choice.  WikiLeaks says that the first round is about 1% of what they have in “Vault 7.”  If they dump out another 99 equivalents of what they just dumped out on the CIA, America is going to be in a state of complete shock, which I think will be very healthy.  I hope they dump it out.  Pedophilia is just the beginning of what’s there to be dumped out.”

Fitts, who has managed hundreds of billions of dollars of assets, says the stock market could blow up to a “Dow of 30,000 or crash down to 10,000.” Fitts tells all her clients to hedge for any scenario and “hold a core position in gold.”

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Catherine Austin Fitts, Publisher of The Solari Report.

After the Interview:  

Fitts says we have entered an inflationary period, and food could become much more expensive in the future. There is free information on Solari.com. You can also become a subscriber for much more original content. 

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

AutumnW (19th August 2018), Bill Ryan (13th October 2017), Billy (14th October 2017), BMJ (12th March 2017), Debra (12th March 2017), Ewan (12th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2017), genevieve (12th March 2017), Hervé (12th March 2017), Lettherebelight (12th March 2017), norman (12th March 2017), Pam (12th March 2017), PathWalker (12th March 2017), raregem (18th July 2017), thepainterdoug (19th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Default Re: The Solari Report: Catherine Austin Fitts In Conversation With The Saker

If only Trump would have her as an advisor!! BUMP Everyone needs to listen, this is well worth the time. She is so balanced in her assessments, and oh so wise.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

AutumnW (19th August 2018), Bill Ryan (13th October 2017), Billy (14th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2017), genevieve (12th March 2017), Hervé (12th March 2017), raregem (18th July 2017), RunningDeer (12th March 2017), Vernaianawa (17th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,084 times in 8,175 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    If only Trump would have her as an advisor!! BUMP Everyone needs to listen, this is well worth the time. She is so balanced in her assessments, and oh so wise.
    If Trump shoots a few swamp crocks, she might dip a toe back in the water
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

AutumnW (19th August 2018), Bill Ryan (13th October 2017), Billy (14th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2017), genevieve (12th March 2017), Hervé (12th March 2017), Pam (12th March 2017), raregem (18th July 2017), RunningDeer (12th March 2017), Vernaianawa (17th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Catherine Austin Fitts interviews the Saker for the Solari Report: The Emerging Multipolar World – The US U-Turn in the Middle East with Saker

The Saker May 27, 2017

Dear friends,

Here is the latest installment of my quarterly conversations with Catherine Austin Fitts.

This time the topic was The US U-Turn in the Middle East. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did.

Here is the main page of the interview: https://solari.com/blog/the-emerging...ith-the-saker/

You can listen to the interview here: https://solari.com/audio/20170427_SakerHQ.mp3

You can get the transcript in PDF format here: https://solari.com/00archive/web/sol...0427_Saker.pdf

I highly recommend that you check out the rest of the Solari Reports and the Solari Books.

Enjoy!

The Saker

Last edited by Hervé; 27th May 2017 at 20:08.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (27th May 2017), Bill Ryan (28th May 2017), Billy (14th October 2017), BMJ (28th May 2017), Calz (18th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017), Lettherebelight (28th May 2017), norman (27th May 2017), onawah (27th May 2017), RunningDeer (28th May 2017), seko (27th May 2017), ThePythonicCow (27th May 2017), Vernaianawa (17th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote You can listen to the interview here: https://solari.com/audio/20170427_SakerHQ.mp3
    There are two camps regarding Trump:
    1) He's under the control of the puppet masters.
    2) He is operating with a brilliant confidence.
    As good as the Saker & CAF are as far as their expriences & knowing what they know...

But, both The Saker & Catherine Austin Fitts are expressing their opinions - its speculation. Catherine admits that she feels like a dog circling around a bush trying to find a duck that's supposedly hiding in there somewhere.

You may think that Trump is a useful idiot. That's fine to promote one's own theories, speculative notions & ideas in attempting to understand what is going on behind the scenes with the present administration.

The truth of the matter is that nobody can put a finger on what is really going on with Trump. And my sense is that this is what Trump's modus operandi is about. This is the way of Trump & Chief Strategist Steve Bannon. They are surrounded by Neocon / Deep State spies, constantly leaking information to the Deep State Propaganda machine to feed to the public. They have to deal with a Congress (Republic & Democrat) that is also well controlled by the Deep State.

In order to get anything done, Trump / Bannon know they have to be quite astute in how they go about doing what they do. This has to be done in a way that keeps everyone guessing.
    Last edited by turiya; 28th May 2017 at 14:39.

12. Link to Post #7
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Catherine Austin Fitts interviews the Saker for the Solari Report: The Emerging Multipolar World – Seeking a US Foreign Policy with Saker

The Saker July 18, 2017

Dear friends,

Here is the latest installment of my quarterly conversations with Catherine Austin Fitts. This time the topic was:
    The Emerging Multipolar World – Seeking a US Foreign Policy with Saker.
    I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did.

Here is the main page of the interview: https://solari.com/blog/the-emerging...cy-with-saker/

You can listen to the interview here: https://solari.com/audio/sr20170615_SakerHQ.mp3

You can get the transcript in PDF format here: https://solari.com/00archive/web/sol...0615_Saker.pdf

Enjoy!

The Saker

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AutumnW (19th August 2018), Bill Ryan (13th October 2017), Billy (14th October 2017), Callista (18th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2017), genevieve (19th July 2017), RunningDeer (18th July 2017), Vernaianawa (17th February 2018)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Catherine Austin Fitts – We Need Our $40 Trillion In Stolen Cash Back

Published on Jul 18, 2017

Don’t expect the mainstream propaganda media to give you any warning or real information about what’s happening. Financial Expert Catherine Austin Fitts contends, “The conundrum for a CNN is how do we get ratings? How do we get attention without talking about the real news? The real news is, since fiscal 1995, we have disappeared or bailed out or stolen over $40 trillion of our money. If we are going to balance the budget, we need that $40 trillion or the assets thereon or the liabilities of the people who stole it back on the table, or else we’re toast. If we can give $27 trillion to the banks, I can assure you we can afford $4 trillion of a pension fund bailout. Mr. Global doesn’t want us to do the algebra. This is like fourth grade math. $27 trillion to bail out the banks, and we are not going to bail out the pension funds? Where does that come from?”

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Catherine Austin Fitts, Publisher of The Solari Report at Solari.com.

All links can be found on USAWatchdog.com: http://usawatchdog.com/we-are-now-in...-austin-fitts/

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

AutumnW (19th August 2018), Bill Ryan (13th October 2017), Billy (14th October 2017), Callista (19th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2017), genevieve (20th July 2017), Kristin (19th July 2017), Reinhard (13th October 2017), Vernaianawa (17th February 2018)

16. Link to Post #9
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Catherine Austin Fitts interviews the Saker for the Solari Report: The Emerging Multipolar World with The Saker: Cold Wars, Hot Wars

The Saker October 12, 2017

Dear friends,

Here is the latest installment of my quarterly conversations with Catherine Austin Fitts. This time the topic was:
    The Emerging Multipolar World with The Saker: Cold Wars, Hot Wars.
    I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did.

Here is the main page of the interview: https://solari.com/blog/the-emerging...wars-hot-wars/

You can listen to the interview here: https://solari.com/audio/sr20170907_InterviewHQ.mp3

You can get the transcript in PDF format here: https://solari.com/00archive/web/sol...0907_Saker.pdf

Enjoy!

The Saker

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AutumnW (19th August 2018), Bill Ryan (13th October 2017), Billy (14th October 2017), Bruno (13th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2017), genevieve (13th October 2017), norman (13th October 2017), Reinhard (13th October 2017), RunningDeer (13th October 2017), Vernaianawa (17th February 2018)

18. Link to Post #10
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

A bit about "The Saker" background:
    Transcript of the interview of the Saker by a free Slovak radio show “Casus Belli”

October 12, 2017

You can find the original post (with audio recording) here: http://thesaker.is/the-saker-intervi...w-casus-belli/

This is the full English language transcript. I did not have the time to correct it, it was made by a friend, not me, so there might be mistakes. Caveat Emptor!

The Saker

——-

The Saker Interview: Casus Belli SLOVAKIA, Host Maly Sudiar
    August 23, 2017 https://slobodnyvysielac.sk

Maly Sudiar: Introduction, in Slovakian

Translator: Saker, we will come to you on the waves of Slobodny Vysielac, Radio Freedom.

The Saker: Thank you very much. It’s an honor and a real pleasure.

Translator: Thank you for being here and to start, you can say a few words about yourself, about how you started to write about the world problems.

The Saker: I was born in a family of Russian refugees in Switzerland who had fled the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia, so I am a white Russian. I studied military strategy and strategic studies in the United States and I was, for a big part of my life until 1991, a very active anti-Soviet activist. The KGB was my big enemy and I was a Cold Warrior.

I eventually in Switzerland worked for a number of years as a military analyst in strategic intelligence. I also worked for the United Nations as a researcher in issues of disarmament. And it’s during my years at the UN that the war in Bosnia, Croatia and later Kosovo truly opened my eyes to how naïve I was when I thought that one side was good and the other side was bad.

I could read intelligence reports and UNPROFOR reports about what was truly happening in Yugoslavia, and yet at the same time I could read the exact opposite in the media. This opened my eyes to the real nature of the Anglo-Zionist empire, and due to my opposition to that war I lost my job and then my career.

I was eventually blacklisted in Switzerland, and that’s when I emigrated to the United States, because my wife was a US citizen. My wife is, like myself, the descendent of Russian refugees and also from the so-called “first wave,” so her family also left after the so-called civil war. Both her and I are 4th-generation emigres but we still speak Russian at home, and so do our children.

When I came to the United States I started blogging just because it was psychotherapy for me to write whatever I want. I wrote mostly about the Middle East, but when the coup happened in the Ukraine in 2014 I started writing about the events there, and my blog became famous suddenly and very rapidly because I was writing in English but from a Russian point of view. It was a surprise for me. I never thought that my blog would have any kind of success originally, but since I was by training in my career an expert in Soviet military matters it was easy for me to see that the official version of what was taking place in the Ukraine was not true.

Originally, I was writing under a pen name, The Saker, and not under my real name, Andrei Raevsky, because I wanted my privacy to be protected. But now pretty much everybody knows my real name but I still prefer to use that now as a pen name just because I’m so used to it. That’s my summary. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Maly Sudiar: Saker, thank you very much. Saker …

Translator: Saker, the first question will be: In your analysis you are using only the open sources or you have some acquaintances in the Russian or American army?

The Saker: No. I am a private individual. I have absolutely no contact or, even less so, access to either Russian or military sources. I have made some accurate guesses, and I use open source information only, but I have had no access to classified information since already over 20 years.

[...]
    Full interview transcript: http://thesaker.is/transcript-of-the...-slovak-radio/

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AutumnW (19th August 2018), Bill Ryan (14th October 2017), Billy (14th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th October 2017), Jayke (14th October 2017), RunningDeer (14th October 2017), Vernaianawa (17th February 2018)

20. Link to Post #11
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Solari Report interview with the Saker: Neocons & the War Lobby

The Saker
    February 15, 2018 10 Comments

Dear friends,

Here is the latest installment of my quarterly conversations with Catherine Austin Fitts. This time the topic was The Emerging Multipolar World with The Saker – Neocons & the War Lobby.

You can download the interview here: https://solari.com/audio/sr20180208_Saker_Free.mp3

I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did!

Cheers,

The Saker

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AutumnW (19th August 2018), Bill Ryan (17th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), Jayke (18th August 2018), Vernaianawa (17th February 2018)

22. Link to Post #12
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Solari Report quarterly interview with The Saker

The Saker
    August 17, 2018

Dear friends,

This one was recorded on July the 28th.

You can listen to the interview on the original Solari Report page:

https://home.solari.com/the-emerging-multipolar-world-with-saker/

or just click here:

https://home.solari.com/wp-content/u...0802_Saker.mp3

Cheers,

The Saker

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AutumnW (19th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (18th August 2018), Baby Steps (18th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th August 2018), Jayke (18th August 2018), norman (18th August 2018), Valerie Villars (18th August 2018)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Always enjoy Fitts and her weekly guest.

Agree with most of it, not all. I think if they were Q followers it would answer some of their questions; however, Fitts has indicated in the past that she believes Q is ,, , , , I think she said psyop, but maybe she described Q differently. In any case, she wasn't a fan.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

AutumnW (19th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th August 2018), Hervé (19th August 2018), turiya (19th August 2018)

26. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Trump claimed he wanted lower interest rates less than a month ago, so Fitts is wrong on that score. Also, the whole desire for a multi-polar world on the part of this bloviating turd is laughable. He is kissing up to Russia to drive a wedge between Russia and China. This won't work but that's the intent. It has nothing to do with power sharing with others.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th August 2018), Hervé (19th August 2018)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Always enjoy Fitts and her weekly guest.

Agree with most of it, not all. I think if they were Q followers it would answer some of their questions; however, Fitts has indicated in the past that she believes Q is ,, , , , I think she said psyop, but maybe she described Q differently. In any case, she wasn't a fan.
    Like I stated on the Qanon thread, what is taking place is a divide which is growing deeper & wider between what is actually taking place on the geopolitical scene and that which the MSM news outlets are promoting through their propaganda narratives. And, I think Catherine Austin Fitts & The Saker, to a certain degree, have fallen victim to this split. They both are too much believing in what had preceded with the U.S. government prior to Trump becoming POTUS. This is resulting in their speculation being felt to be a bit off-center, imo.

Its true, it would do them both some good & benefit to pay some attention to what information that Q anon is providing to the rest of us from the 8chan boards. I think that they would understand better that Trump is not into promoting a U.S. Empire, by any stretch of the imagination. They seem to not clearly see the battle that is ongoing between the Deep State intelligence forces & the Trump MAGA white hat patriots.

Nothing said about the possible take down of the Federal Reserve central banking system.

For the 911 part of this report, I would disagree with The Saker. 'Yes', Putin could very well provide the technical information that would show how the free-fall controlled demolition of ALL World Trade Center buildings took place.
    Last edited by turiya; 19th August 2018 at 12:45.

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,084 times in 8,175 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Trump claimed he wanted lower interest rates less than a month ago, so Fitts is wrong on that score. Also, the whole desire for a multi-polar world on the part of this bloviating turd is laughable. He is kissing up to Russia to drive a wedge between Russia and China. This won't work but that's the intent. It has nothing to do with power sharing with others.
    How about this for a scenario ?

The ultra elite, comprised of powerful regional figures none of us have ever heard of, I mean the super top dogs, probably less than ten, abandoned the original globalisation plan as far back as 2013 ish because they screwed up. They failed to neutralise Russia. Their plan was impossible without including Russia. China was ok, it was exactly where they wanted it, ready to roll out it's system across the planet. The US was getting close to being ready, but Russia gave them the slip when Putin double crossed them.

With no chance of completing their plan in the foreseeable future, they made a decision to call it off and retreat, each to their own power base, and sit it all out until the next time a chance develops for them.

That left some of them in dire straits. The US in particular was in a mess, it had almost completely merged into the almost complete NWO. Almost everyone in government was actively involved in completing the process. The new decision meant that the entire government and all it's cronies would have to be trashed and replaced.

2016 arrived, and the transformation process got under way in earnest despite incredible inertia throughout every facet of society, but it had to go ahead, and did. Key operators of the original plan were falling out of power unceremoniously and screeching and wailing was heard by all.

Many people were convinced that the new regime would bring the end of all bad actor power brokers on the planet, and cheered every time a globalizer fell out of the sphere of influence. That, of course, was not really the truth. The immediate threat of globalisation was removed but the eventual threat was only postponed for maybe as long as 200 years, as had been the gap between the first time Russia blocked it and the second time Russia blocked it.

Meanwhile, other regions and nations were doing similar restructuring as the nearly complete global system was gradually reversed or dismantled, returning economic activity and industry to a nation by nation state.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th August 2018), Hervé (19th August 2018), turiya (19th August 2018)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    How about this for a scenario ?

The ultra elite, comprised of powerful regional figures none of us have ever heard of, I mean the super top dogs, probably less than ten, abandoned the original globalisation plan as far back as 2013 ish because they screwed up. They failed to neutralise Russia. Their plan was impossible without including Russia. China was ok, it was exactly where they wanted it, ready to roll out it's system across the planet. The US was getting close to being ready, but Russia gave them the slip when Putin double crossed them.

With no chance of completing their plan in the foreseeable future, they made a decision to call it off and retreat, each to their own power base, and sit it all out until the next time a chance develops for them.

That left some of them in dire straits. The US in particular was in a mess, it had almost completely merged into the almost complete NWO. Almost everyone in government was actively involved in completing the process. The new decision meant that the entire government and all it's cronies would have to be trashed and replaced.

2016 arrived, and the transformation process got under way in earnest despite incredible inertia throughout every facet of society, but it had to go ahead, and did. Key operators of the original plan were falling out of power unceremoniously and screeching and wailing was heard by all.

Many people were convinced that the new regime would bring the end of all bad actor power brokers on the planet, and cheered every time a globalizer fell out of the sphere of influence. That, of course, was not really the truth. The immediate threat of globalisation was removed but the eventual threat was only postponed for maybe as long as 200 years, as had been the gap between the first time Russia blocked it and the second time Russia blocked it.

Meanwhile, other regions and nations were doing similar restructuring as the nearly complete global system was gradually reversed or dismantled, returning economic activity and industry to a nation by nation state.
    Reminds me of John's prophetic vison in the Book of Revelations ...
    How Will Satan be Chained:
    John “saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished”
    (Revelation 20:1,2).

SOURCE
    This has also been referenced by Nostradamus in his Epistle to Henry II:
    Epistle to Henry II:
    "Hearing the affliction of his people, God the Creator will command that Satan be cast into the depths of the bottomless pit, and bound there. Then a universal peace will commence between God and man, and Satan will remain bound for around a thousand years, and then all unbound."

SOURCE
    Last edited by turiya; 19th August 2018 at 12:40.

32. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

J.P Farrell & Dark Journalist also pooh-pooh "Q". It seems that too many of these high-intelligence people are living within a "bubble" of their peers & cannot relate to the idea that there is a worldwide change happening & "someone" had to figure out a way to start informing the public at large.....namely....the "Q" phenomenon.

As Lionel puts it....there are many plates spinning at the same time & some people are able to focus only on one plate, so are unable to even begin comprehending the larger picture. There is so much going on behind the scenes, it IS hard to comprehend. I think it helps to remember that former administrations were "selling us down the river" before we even had a clue!

Hopefully, here on Avalon we can put some of the dots together correctly to give us a better picture of the Grand Scheme of Things!

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th August 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd November 2018), norman (19th August 2018), turiya (20th August 2018), Valerie Villars (19th August 2018)

34. Link to Post #19
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Solari Report quarterly interview with The Saker

November 21, 2018

Dear friends,

This one was recorded on November 3, 2018.

https://home.solari.com/the-emerging...ian-relations/

Listen to (or download) the Interview MP3 audio file
    The Solari Report 2018-11-08

Read the Transcript
    Read the transcript of The Emerging Multipolar World with the Saker – US-Russian Relations & the War Lobby (PDF)
    Last edited by Hervé; 22nd November 2018 at 14:09.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (22nd November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (22nd November 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd November 2018), BMJ (29th December 2018), Bruno (23rd November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (23rd November 2018), Flash (23rd November 2018), meeradas (25th November 2018), PathWalker (22nd November 2018)

36. Link to Post #20
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Solari Report quarterly interview with The Saker, February 5th, 2019

February 21, 2019

Dear friends,

This one was recorded on February 5th, 2019.

https://home.solari.com/the-emerging...ith-the-saker/
    Listen to (or download) the Interview MP3 audio file
    https://home.solari.com/wp-content/u...nterviewHQ.mp3

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

norman (22nd February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast