+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have you ever been approached by someone in "the know?"

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 255 posts

Default Have you ever been approached by someone in "the know?"

Speaking primarily to "civilian" followers of the sort of information we follow on Avalon.

Have you ever been approached by someone "in the know" regarding something you've written (on a site like Avalon or others), thought or done in your community to either raise awareness regarding our shared interests, or had an experience where you've basically been told, "what you've said is basically correct. Please stop saying it."

I'm talking of, us, Avalonians, not the "big researchers" that may follow this site.

I have not, but I've felt "interest" in what I've said and done. Phone calls related to sightings I've reported that didn't feel right. Weird conversations in airports and (of all places) hotel elevators where ufo's come up (not by me but the other occupant - felt like "baiting.")

We hit a lot of nerves here. Just wondering which one I hit or others have hit?

I had a sighting a few years back, close to a military installation. Seems as though I may have saw some things I shouldn't have in broad day light. There hasn't been a follow up in years, but it's one of the reasons I've returned to Avalon.
    Last edited by peace; 7th March 2017 at 17:51. Reason: punctuation

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to peace For This Post:

amandapoet (16th April 2017), Baby Steps (7th March 2017), Bill Ryan (8th March 2017), BMJ (8th March 2017), boolacalaca (7th March 2017), Carmody (8th March 2017), cursichella1 (8th March 2017), Desire (7th March 2017), DNA (8th March 2017), Eram (7th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (9th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th March 2017), gaiagirl (8th March 2017), ghostrider (8th March 2017), Hervé (8th March 2017), Inversion (2nd April 2017), Lefty Dave (7th March 2017), Noelle (7th March 2017), ScorpION (9th March 2017), Shannon (2nd April 2017), sheme (7th March 2017), Sunny-side-up (8th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Default Re: Have you ever been approached by someone in "the know?"

Nice to see you back peace!
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Desire (7th March 2017), gaiagirl (8th March 2017), peace (7th March 2017), Shannon (2nd April 2017), sheme (7th March 2017), Sunny-side-up (8th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I had a curious incident happen to me while I was walking my dog, while staying with family. This lady walks up to me in the neighborhood and pets my pup, then goes on to tell me about how her brother works high-up with lockheed martin's skunkworks. I wasn't actively researching projects of the sort at the time, so I chalk it up to curious happenings.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BongoBob For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2017), DNA (8th March 2017), Eram (7th March 2017), gaiagirl (8th March 2017), Hervé (8th March 2017), Inversion (2nd April 2017), Noelle (7th March 2017), peace (7th March 2017), Shannon (2nd April 2017), Sunny-side-up (8th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

I think t'is a vibration thing, a kind of attraction. Ladies who queue for the public loo have been having these conversations for years.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    I think t'is a vibration thing, a kind of attraction. Ladies who queue for the public loo have been having these conversations for years.
    what are we doing here then? we need to get in line.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to peace For This Post:

lilac (8th March 2017), sandy (8th March 2017), Shannon (2nd April 2017), sheme (8th March 2017), Sunny-side-up (8th March 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Rest assured this site is monitored by someone in the PTB circles ... most of us have had interactions with those in the know without realizing it,as well as random ccontacts with off world friends ... the development of the consciousness as a collective here is not an accident ... ask Bill about one of his mountain hikes where the girl just disappeared , I believe she was an ET ... it's a moving story ...Synergy is always in play ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2017), East Sun (8th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (9th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th March 2017), Inversion (2nd April 2017), peace (8th March 2017), Sunny-side-up (8th March 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

On a "FULL" aircraft flight of four hours, I had an empty seat between a young man totally occupied with earphone, computer and some other equipment while I ruminated while admiring our earth and pulling the Anunnaki to pieces. In the way that I understand what is possible with technology re telepathy and computer screens, I got the creepy feeling that he may have been a plant reading my mind, so I let him have it!

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th March 2017), Hervé (8th March 2017), Inversion (2nd April 2017), peace (8th March 2017), Shannon (2nd April 2017), Sunny-side-up (8th March 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A couple of years ago, I was in an airport waiting for a flight sitting alone reading something on my tablet when a couple came and sat opposite me, small talk was instigated by them and destinations discussed nothing abnormal about this, I explained I was flying back to Toulouse (south west France) and the couple said they flying to Malta, I then mentioned that it was my intention to make a trip a trip there soon.

The lady then excused her self and wandered off , the man then informed me that they visited Malta 3 or 4 times a year because of his involvement with the Templars , well I was intrigued, I live in an area with strong Templar links and history of which I have a strong interest, which I am sure is shared by many avalonians, but played I dumb on the subject and he continued to try and get me to recognise him as a Templar and expose my self as a brother Templar, he was polite but persistent but I continued to play dumb until his wife returned and his conversation returned to the polite mundane , my flight was then called and I left them mildly perplexed and amused.

This was not the first time this sort of thing has happened to me and not the last but certainly the most blatant.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sijohn For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2017), cursichella1 (8th March 2017), DNA (8th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (9th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th March 2017), Hervé (8th March 2017), Inversion (2nd April 2017), peace (8th March 2017), raregem (2nd April 2017), ScorpION (9th March 2017), Shannon (2nd April 2017), Sunny-side-up (8th March 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Nice post peace and yes I have, both positives and negatives.
    When your "Tuned-In" "In The Flow" "In The Vibe" "On Path" you emit and receive.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th March 2017), peace (8th March 2017), Shannon (2nd April 2017), sheme (8th March 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Then the WikiLeaks release (which we already knew was probably happening) of utilizing our smart phones/smart TVs against us? Listening in. Geez.
    Feels like these conversations may happen more and more if you hit a nerve.
    Good lord. It's 1984.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by sijohn (here)
    A couple of years ago, I was in an airport waiting for a flight sitting alone reading something on my tablet when a couple came and sat opposite me, small talk was instigated by them and destinations discussed nothing abnormal about this, I explained I was flying back to Toulouse (south west France) and the couple said they flying to Malta, I then mentioned that it was my intention to make a trip a trip there soon.

The lady then excused her self and wandered off , the man then informed me that they visited Malta 3 or 4 times a year because of his involvement with the Templars , well I was intrigued, I live in an area with strong Templar links and history of which I have a strong interest, which I am sure is shared by many avalonians, but played I dumb on the subject and he continued to try and get me to recognise him as a Templar and expose my self as a brother Templar, he was polite but persistent but I continued to play dumb until his wife returned and his conversation returned to the polite mundane , my flight was then called and I left them mildly perplexed and amused.

This was not the first time this sort of thing has happened to me and not the last but certainly the most blatant.
    Fascinating.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peace For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th March 2017), Hervé (8th March 2017), Sunny-side-up (9th March 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

My experience could be tangentially related to the subject. My first wife was very psychic and tuned to different frequencies than most. She was a frequent flyer and did not use her body to traverse the universe. She just knew things. As we walked through crowds she would say, "awww, she has cancer" or "that guy is not that woman's husband" or "he may not wake up tomorrow". She knew every thought in my mind, sometimes before I was even conscious of it. I dared not lie to that woman!

On two occasions a complete stranger walked up to us and addressed her. The first woman asked if my wife would be interested in meeting like minded people, that she could tell that Margie was "aware". The second time a man turned to her and excitedly told her to be very, very careful when moving out of body. He said that for some reason there seemed to be an inordinately high number of negative entities out there at the time. These occasions stressed her out considerably and from that point she tried to suppress her abilities. It really weirded her out, these strangers knowing so much about her odd abilities.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

awakeningmom (8th March 2017), BMJ (9th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (9th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th March 2017), Inversion (2nd April 2017), Matthew (8th March 2017), peace (23rd May 2017), Sunny-side-up (9th March 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

I've certainly engaged and discussed with people "in the know." However, it was not merely being approached, but rather a two way exchange of knowledge and recognition.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd April 2017), peace (23rd May 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

I am someone "in the know" - at least from an Australasian POV - unfortunately, that doesn't mean anything unless you can prove it (and avoid being "disappeared" in the process!) [from experience] - your career & life can be "ended" in a blink!
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 2nd April 2017 at 12:23.

+ Reply to Thread