+ Reply to Thread

Thread: VACCINE SYNDROME - Gulf War Syndrome, the US Military, and the Anthrax Vaccine

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,843 times in 21,553 posts

Default VACCINE SYNDROME - Gulf War Syndrome, the US Military, and the Anthrax Vaccine

Here is another compelling movie on vaccines, by Oscar-nominated filmmaker Scott Miller.

The movie begins with a dramatization of Lance Corporal Jared Schwartz’s story of refusing the anthrax vaccine (he would later face a military tribunal, without legal counsel) and then goes on to give info and exclusive interviews with military personnel who had experience with the controversial anthrax vaccine.

The toll on US soldiers from the Anthrax vaccine has been greater than the toll of the wars they have been fighting in. The film alleges that OVER 35,000 soldiers have DIED from the anthrax vaccine. Soldiers are required, since an order by then President Clinton in the 1990's, to take whatever vaccines they are ordered to take.

It's a well done movie - well worth a listen - and like other vaccine movies, very incriminating.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alekahn2 (8th March 2017), avid (8th March 2017), awakeningmom (8th March 2017), Baby Steps (8th March 2017), Bayareamom (9th March 2017), Bill Ryan (9th March 2017), BMJ (8th March 2017), Calz (8th March 2017), Cardillac (8th March 2017), DNA (8th March 2017), enigma3 (9th March 2017), Ewan (8th March 2017), GaelVictor (8th March 2017), Hervé (8th March 2017), Houman (8th March 2017), jjjones (9th March 2017), joeecho (8th March 2017), JRS (8th March 2017), justntime2learn (9th March 2017), Libico (8th March 2017), Matt P (8th March 2017), Pam (8th March 2017), penn (8th March 2017), seko (8th March 2017), StandingWave (8th March 2017), syrwong (8th March 2017), Zanshin (8th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

Default Re: VACCINE SYNDROME - Gulf War Syndrome, the US Military, and the Anthrax Vaccine

I got this from vaccinesrevealed.com:

What you may not know about this film is that it has been in the making for almost 2 decades and as a fellow filmmaker, I gotta tell you. Tragically, more great footage ends up on the cutting room floor than ever makes it into the movie.

Some of this footage is astounding and will shock you to stunned silence - some will shake you up and move you to tears.

Luckily, Scott has released some of these unseen interviews, and I am proud to bring on one of these exclusive, full, uncut interviews to you as part of our Vaccines Revealed community.
    You will meet Bob Lee. He attended Princeton University. He arrived there at 15 years of age, and was there for 7 years studying physics and mathematics, and then graduated out of the Philosophy Department.

Make sure and listen to him at 10:10 in the clip - “It seemed absolutely criminal - because it served those who benefited from the distribution of the vaccine.”

http://www.vaccinesrevealed.com/free...406f0191fd8393

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

avid (8th March 2017), Bayareamom (9th March 2017), BMJ (8th March 2017), Ewan (8th March 2017), Hervé (8th March 2017), jjjones (9th March 2017), justntime2learn (9th March 2017), Libico (8th March 2017), onawah (8th March 2017), Pam (8th March 2017), penn (8th March 2017), Satori (8th March 2017), ScorpION (9th March 2017), seko (8th March 2017), StandingWave (8th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (9th March 2017), vano915 (16th March 2017), Zanshin (8th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,087 times in 2,402 posts

Default Re: VACCINE SYNDROME - Gulf War Syndrome, the US Military, and the Anthrax Vaccine

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    I got this from vaccinesrevealed.com:

What you may not know about this film is that it has been in the making for almost 2 decades and as a fellow filmmaker, I gotta tell you. Tragically, more great footage ends up on the cutting room floor than ever makes it into the movie.

Some of this footage is astounding and will shock you to stunned silence - some will shake you up and move you to tears.

Luckily, Scott has released some of these unseen interviews, and I am proud to bring on one of these exclusive, full, uncut interviews to you as part of our Vaccines Revealed community.
    You will meet Bob Lee. He attended Princeton University. He arrived there at 15 years of age, and was there for 7 years studying physics and mathematics, and then graduated out of the Philosophy Department.

Make sure and listen to him at 10:10 in the clip - “It seemed absolutely criminal - because it served those who benefited from the distribution of the vaccine.”

http://www.vaccinesrevealed.com/free...406f0191fd8393
    Sorry

Because of its privacy settings, this video cannot be played here.

May simply be an IP issue.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

justntime2learn (9th March 2017), Pam (8th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (9th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,288 times in 146 posts

Very informative documentary Paul - thanks for sharing. I would warn that there is some graphic imagery, but it's incredible to hear their stories.

Thought I'd share another clip taken by the Vaxxed team of a ex-military nurse who had first hand experience seeing the effects of the Anthrax vaccine on soldiers, and how she was told to keep quiet when asking quesitons.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Libico For This Post:

avid (8th March 2017), Bayareamom (9th March 2017), enigma3 (9th March 2017), Ewan (9th March 2017), Hervé (8th March 2017), justntime2learn (9th March 2017), onawah (8th March 2017), seko (8th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (9th March 2017), vano915 (16th March 2017), Zanshin (8th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

if I may add another aspect to this concept I'd be very gratefull-

in the early to mid 90's due to my profession one of my co-workers (in Dortmund, Germany) was a very dear Brit who served a 2-yr. military time at the time of the 1st invasion of Iraq;

his battalion was spared military action but (according to what he told me and many others) the British 'doc' in Iraq would come in and hand out pills to the men and they were told these pills would protect them from either biological/chemical warfare (?!)-

my co-worker said he smelled a rat and just kept the pills under his tongue until his commander left the room and then afterwards spit the pills out;

he told me in the ensuing yrs. almost all of his 'buddies' with whom he kept contact came down with strange, debilitating conditions which Drs. in the UK could not diagnose but he was spared-

you know you can do the math-

Larry

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

enigma3 (9th March 2017), Ewan (8th March 2017), Hervé (8th March 2017), jjjones (9th March 2017), justntime2learn (9th March 2017), Matt P (8th March 2017), ScorpION (9th March 2017), seko (8th March 2017), sheme (8th March 2017), StandingWave (9th March 2017), syrwong (8th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (9th March 2017), vano915 (16th March 2017), Zanshin (8th March 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

if I may humbly add something else:

during the mid 60's the drafted son-in-law of my dearest aunt's best friend suddeny became paraylized below the waist 2 days after having been given his barrage of compulsory military vaccines- I was told he was going to sue the forces behind the US army (good luck) because of this but have no idea what the outcome of this incident was- this was so long ago-

Larry

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Hervé (8th March 2017), jjjones (9th March 2017), seko (8th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (9th March 2017), vano915 (16th March 2017), Zanshin (8th March 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

10 years ago I corresponded with Dr. Betty Martini, the world's loudest Aspartame opponent. She was very inquisitive once she found out about my military background. One of her theories was that Gulf War Syndrome was at least partially attributed to the large number of diet drinks shipped to the Middle East and consumed by the soldiers, sailors, and airmen. There were reports that only diet drinks were available, that the purveyors of the poison were using these military men and women as a test bed. It was said that untold numbers of pallets of the drinks sat in the blazing Sun for weeks before being transported to the various units. When heated, Aspartame constituents turn into formaldehyde. A vile concoction resulted, something even worse than what was already a cancer agent and neuro-toxin.

God help these military personnel subjected to Aspartame and all manner of vaccines that were mandatory. Add the stress of being there and likely not getting very nutritious food all the time, and a recipe for ill health was made. Is it a real mystery why so many are sick and have serious mental issues? They've been poisoned, period!
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

jjjones (9th March 2017), justntime2learn (9th March 2017), onawah (8th March 2017), seko (8th March 2017), StandingWave (9th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (9th March 2017), Zanshin (8th March 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    [...]
    .... One of her theories was that Gulf War Syndrome was at least partially attributed to the large number of diet drinks shipped to the Middle East and consumed by the soldiers, sailors, and airmen....
    [...]
    Time to dig this post from under a thick layer of dust (here):

The following may help one understand why drug resistant viruses and bacteria are popping up all over the place like in Canada or recently in Germany and US Southern States.

It gets even stealthier and better orchestrated under the auspice of that very infamous name:

In 1937, a chemist in immunology studies, Walther Goebel, at Rockefeller University reports on the urine analysis of dogs fed benzoic acid:
    “When benzoic acid is ingested by dogs, it is excreted in the urine partly in the form of hippuric acid and partly as a benzoyl ester of glucuronic acid. The detoxication of aromatic [=benzene related] organic acids by conjugation with glucuronic acid is one of the important physiological mechanisms of man and certain animals.http://www.jbc.org/cgi/reprint/122/3/649.pdf
    Clearly, this Rockefeller scientist believes that benzoic acid is toxic and has to be detoxified by the animal.

In 1943, another scientist at Rockefeller University writes a report on p-amino benzoic acid (PABA), citing that in very low doses it prevents sulfa antibiotics from working. At the time, sulfa drugs were the only antibiotics other than penicillin which was not yet in use. The scientist states that it has been shown to prevent sulfa drugs from inhibiting the growth of a strain of Clostridia. Yes, this is the same PABA chemical that was put in sunscreens.

[...]

Clearly, the utility of doing that study during the war was to figure out how to prevent the treatment of gas gangrene due to war wounds.

“one molecule of p-aminobenzoic acid antagonized 23,000 molecules of sulfanilamide” www.jem.org/cgi/reprint/78/4/255.pdf

This next article is discussing PABA as a vitamin needed for the growth of many bacteria. The bacteria need it to make folate which they require for their growth.

Humans also need folate, but they do not need PABA, and have extremely minuscule quantities of it in their bloodstream normally. The scientists in this article are proposing that a particular mutant of the Typhoid Fever producing pathogenic bacteria Salmonella typhi might make a good vaccine against Typhoid. This mutation appears to be man made in a laboratory. It is a mutation of an enzyme that helps the germ make the PABA it needs to grow, called an aro mutant. The article states that virulence of the mutant gene was restored when mice were given water laced with PABA.

[...]

Applying the sun screen before playing in contaminated water had the potential to change a pleasant afternoon into Typhoid Fever. And for a poor person in a Third World country treatment for that Typhoid Fever could cost 6 months worth of their labor and be a death sentence.

[...]

I found many pathogenic bacteria in the literature which had been turned into Aro mutants to make into live vaccines. That is, the new mutant pathogenic bacteria were assumed to be safe because they were so dependent on PABA/p-hydroxy benzoate for their growth. The research on that which I saw came from Rockefeller scientist, Rockefeller grants, or later the US Army’s Chemical and Biological Warfare Lab. The latter was controlled by the Rockefeller Family and Skull and Bones, especially the Bushes.

[...]

“Benzoic acid is also used in cosmetics (in creams and lotions with pH values under 4, up to 0.5%. Sixteen out of 71 deodorants tested contained benzoic acid. http://www.inchem.org/documents/cicads/cicads/cicad26.htm#SubSectionNumber:4.2.1

[...]

In layman’s terms, mutant germs have been created on purpose as live vaccines. Those live germs disseminate through populations. They can still cause Typhoid Fever, diarrhea, dysentery [severe diarrhea that may include blood in the stool], pneumonia, swimmer’s ear, urinary infections, Whooping Cough, Gonorrhea, and Anthrax IF the person has p-hydroxy benzoate or PABA in their body or is immuno-compromised.

[...]

This next piece of text shows that PAB pathway, as opposed to Aro pathway mutants have been made by scientists. They also require PABA to grow. In addition, it is pointed out that it is possible to take two mutants both of which look attenuated and thus safe to use for a vaccine, yet when both bacteria are present together they are able to make PABA. That is important to know because two companies making vaccines even for different pathogens could pick different locations in the pathway to target. Then if both live germs met up someplace in the world there could be a sudden outbreak of one or both of the diseases. It might look innocent and each company might claim ignorance that such a thing could happen. But in fact, that possibility is inherent in this piece of text . And any scientist who thought about it for a couple of minutes would immediately see that danger in producing such live vaccines.

Let me try to explain this problem more clearly. Suppose you have two factories that make the same guns. And suppose that you shut down the first one by not allowing them to make triggers and the second one by not allowing them to make barrels for the guns. If they work together they can share triggers and barrels they can still make guns just fine.

[...]

The human body has plenty of amino acids in it but almost no PABA unless it is smeared on the skin. Can benzoate turn into the bacterial growth factor PABA or p-hydroxy benzoate that so that the bacteria can grow? Is that process facilitated by heating the cans?

What happens to pregnant women if they are given one of these live “attenuate” vaccines and folate prenatal vitamins together? Folate is one of the main ingredients of prenatal vitamins because it reduces neural tube birth defects like spina bifida.

Let me make this perfectly clear--PABA acted like a growth stimulant to bacteria and was classified as a vitamin--not a human vitamin though, a bacterial vitamin. People do not need it.

It was rushed into use in sun screens before proving that it prevented skin cancer. In fact, later it was incriminated as causing DNA damage likely to increase the risk of skin cancer. Was it pushed through the FDA and onto the consumer’s skin for more than just a profit motive?

[...]

Note that strains of virulent bacterial pathogens were being planned to be released upon the public on the premise that they were not harmful because they were weak mutants. They were mutants that required PABA to be virulent and cause severe disease.

It had long been known by physicians that workers who applied tar to roofs had a much higher incidence of skin cancer than their sun exposure accounted for. So, it was reckless, criminally reckless in my opinion, to put the tar-oil derivative PABA on the skin without first making sure that it did not cause cancer. Since later studies did find the PABA increased DNA damage and the likelihood of cancer, the question is why PABA was marketed as a sun screen? Since PABA is a bacterial vitamin but not a human one, it raised the unpleasant question as to whether it was marketed to increase bacterial infection. The water that people play in is often not far away from sewage outlets into it. In California, the beach water is tested in some locations to announce whether it is safe to swim in. I doubt that those testing it take into account the amount of PABA people had put on their skin.

[...]

When I thought about the US troop’s sodas sitting in the sun, I wondered what the petrochemicals turned into in the heat. I figured that the writer of that CIA internal memo might know. The writer, on investigation, turned out to be a microbiologist at the US Army’s Chemical and Biological Warfare Labs at Fort Detrick Maryland. I called him up and told him that I would like to meet with him over a cup of coffee. He agreed and we set a time and place.

[...]

In response to my questions he admitted that the water being used in Iraq was to his knowledge not the problem. He said that he wrote the memo because benzoic acid was being added to the sodas and was the “petrochemical derivative” that was of concern. He said that it was a very useful chemical to feed populations in war zones because its heat caused metabolites which increased their risk of dying from wounds and dysentery. I asked him, if that is the case, then why was it being used in sodas given the troops. He looked at me like I was dense or naive. He said, “It is there to decrease VA hospital bills.” I said, “But that is absurd.” He said, “No, think about it. If a soldier is healthy, not much happens when he drinks the sodas. But if he gets seriously wounded then he is likely to get a wound infection. Then he will die from it and not be a long term burden on the VA with an amputated leg, say.”

[...]

... You can go into an area where people are dying from dysentery and give them sodas and look like a hero. You know what the standard treatment for dysentery is now? Sodas. People consider them “safe” to drink beverages because they are sterile. Orange based sodas have the potassium in them that is needed to help replace the electrolytes. All you change is whether you heat them first as to whether you supply them to harm or help. It was truly a brilliant idea. We are really changing how we do things at the Lab. The people in the hot climates are overpopulating the world--now we can combat that effortlessly. People with AIDS in Africa, India, etc. just need a little help over the edge. We are giving them that help.”

[...]

What that “Final Solution” researcher had told me was that in the heat the Benzoate/Benzoic Acid turned into not just benzene but PABA (para-amino benzoic acid). There is some amino acids in the beverages, at least in ones with plant extracts in them. He said furthermore, some of it turns into PABA inside the human body where there are lots of amino acids and moderate heat as well. He said that the bacteria just need trace amounts of it to grow like a rocket. I said, I did not see how bacteria could grow on a crude oil slick. He said, “They can’t. But many of them grow better than ever before, when small amounts of oil is added to a lake. He said, look at all those contaminated lakes up near Detroit; people just changed their car oil and let the oil seep into the ground, or just a few drops of oil from their outboard motors got into the water. Bingo, the water is full of nasty bacteria.” He continued, “That is why the water is not drinkable in the US anymore, because it takes so little pollution by oil to make the bacteria take it over. I played skeptical and asked him to send me a paper on it. He did. I read it in some detail.

The paper was about a small town in Africa during an epidemic of cholera. Some inhabitants were given the pre-heated sodas and some were not. The town’s people were not told that they were being studied for how well they could be killed off! Both putting the benzoate in the sodas and the study were unethical in my opinion. The town folk believed that the researcher and his staff were there to help them. The mortality was 40% higher in the group given the heat treated sodas. This was not a town with a particularly high AIDS rate. Less than 10% of the people were HIV positive. The study had tested people for HIV. Those who had AIDS and cholera had a high incidence of death, about 80%, if they drank the heat treated sodas. Their mortality if they came down with cholera was high anyway, about 50%. Those with just cholera and regular sodas had less than a 2% death rate.

====================================================

Pop-sodas, Innocuous sunscreens and cosmetics to interact with laced vaccines and water from the "poisoned wells"... and there is the loaded gun held mostly at the head of the female of the species of "useless eaters."
    Last edited by Hervé; 8th March 2017 at 21:02.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

conk (9th March 2017), enigma3 (9th March 2017), Ewan (9th March 2017), GrnEggsNHam (9th March 2017), jjjones (9th March 2017), justntime2learn (9th March 2017), onawah (10th March 2017), seko (8th March 2017), StandingWave (9th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (9th March 2017), vano915 (16th March 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

Doesn't Trump have the power to undo Executive Order 13139? While appointing Robert F. Kennedy to some mercury-vaccine investigation committee is a small start, Trump could immediately undo some real harm on the horrific forced vaccination front by this one stroke of pen. And start returning "informed CONSENT" to all vaccination programs in the U.S.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Bayareamom (9th March 2017), Ewan (9th March 2017), justntime2learn (9th March 2017), onawah (10th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (9th March 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Stunning Herve, just stunning. There is no where for the rationale mind to go. We do not want to believe that people like this co-exist on this beautiful Earth.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Hervé (10th March 2017), onawah (10th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (9th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread