+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pilot witnesses UFO that then phases out of our reality

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Pilot witnesses UFO that then phases out of our reality

This pilot first sees a white disc in the air having entered our reality, thinks it is a UFO. Then suddenly it appears as a gigantic red ball above the clouds. Next it descends into the clouds and phases entirely out of our reality.

So some kind of energetic shift made it able to totally exit our reality. Whatever this was, it was probably not something from earth...

This indicates that there are flying objects out there that can phase in and out of a certain space time. They are probably not travelling linearly between points in space, but are rather shifting the energetic signature of the craft to the same resonance state as the resonance state of the location in time and space they want to travel to.

So they are able to modify the vibrational signature of the craft by creating an energy field around the craft that shifts the craft's natural resonance state from one resonance state to another resonance state. So what this means is that they are able to express the object at various resonance states, each resonance state representing a particular space time location, kind of like...: this is the object at Mars at time X, and this is the object at Earth at time Y, the only difference being the vibrational state at resonance of the UFO, different resonances at different resonance levels. When it shifts resonance state, it phases out of our reality. This is probably some kind of frequency acceleration, maybe that various power levels on the frequency acceleration causes various resonance states along its power level curve, each representing a location in a particular space time. That is at least my take on it.

So I would guess all they do is to add a very specific amount of energy to target a very specific amplification of a very specific frequency relative to the object, to achieve a very specific resonance, so that the energetic signature of the object shifts from one resonance state to another resonance state. But that resonance state might then be beyond the vibrational spectrum of our reality, hence it just vanishes.

The reality formula could be something like

i = (f^i * p^i)

can be re-written as

i = (f * p)^i

where

i = infinite creation
    f = unique frequency range
    p = unique power level

When f is multiplied by p you get a specific resonance and in creation you then have infinite such unique resonances, each unit of the whole representing a unique resonance state.

So it might be that the occupants of these crafts are altering the frequency and the power level of the craft and in doing so they make a jump by having the craft shift its resonance state from state A to state B. Like this they might then jump around in time and space. They might explore various realities and all of a sudden they end up in our reality...

Based on this theory, being a human at this earth would be something like this:

i = (F^x * P^x)

where F is the frequency ranges expressing earth reality, P the power levels expressing earth reality and x your unique portion of this resonance range as a life, x is the actual unique being one is that is constantly shifting through unique resonance states within the resonance range of an earth reality.

Based on this theory, spiritual evolution would be like having x increase, such that F * P express higher and higher planes of existence. When F * P increases, resonance increases and the resonance level is the absolute truth level.

The infinite being concept when seen from this perspective, would be x going infinitely towards 0 without ever reaching the 0 state. Dying could in the initial phase be the process of resetting to the earth's resonance (maybe similar to the sleep state), but depending on the resonance delta (before life -> earth resonance impact -> after life) you are then probably shifting to some other reality and go through another reality resonance impact, since you are constantly within f^i * p^i. My assumption on that selection process is that the truth that you carry within has an impact on that selection process, for instance that those truths are unlocking access to a set of new f * p possibilities, since f * p is under some degree of limitation and I believe there is less limitation at higher resonance levels, at higher absolute truth levels, you become more and more free in time and space. A possibility is that 50% of that frequency and power range expresses your current unconditional love intelligence that you reached in the previous life, 50% of the new frequency and power range expresses the potential for expansion beyond, in some really intelligent way chosen by God (probably in some way indirectly by you too).

An important thing to pay attention to about this theory is the infinity of the infinite, that no matter at what level you currently are at (let's say you are the being of a universe), you have still forever infinitely more to learn and expand into. So any limitation or exhausting idea one would relate to this, is a false illusion. It is more likely that one at some point expand like this:

F^x,y,z * P^x,y,z

where x, y, z...i sub-beings are forming the being. This is what I imagine a universal being is like a huge range of [x, i], but still very limited relative to the whole. I imagine this becomes kind of like the depth of senses that then forms consciousness. So being a being at earth might express some other being's one sense among other senses, here comes the idea of a collective over soul that experiences what a group of being combined experiences. This could mean that every single little detail you experience, is experienced by x number of other consciousnesses out there too, some might experience it exactly like you, some experience it in a totally different way because of a greater awareness/intelligence.

As a being one might think merging with one's soulmate is an enormous exchange of energy. From a human perspective it is. But think of galaxies out there that are currently undergoing merger and try to imagine being the being of everything within one of those galaxies and the level of beauty of merging with your soulmate at that level and the being you wake up as next and what it is like from there, being now everything you were as the galaxy you were, but now also with the completeness of everything that made you as a galaxy incomplete before. I can't imagine what it would be like to go through a birth process to become a being experiencing that "new you". Then from there expand further into a universal being and undergo a universal merger with some other universal being. Then keep expanding like this forever, constantly having infinite more levels to merge.

When you imagine what something like this would be like, you have to try to let go of all limiting ideas you have ever learned as a human being about what consciousness can be and what you can experience within it.

Last edited by WhiteLove; 8th March 2017 at 19:58.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Atlas (8th March 2017), Axman (9th March 2017), BMJ (9th March 2017), Ecnal61 (9th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (9th March 2017), ghostrider (9th March 2017), Ivanhoe (9th March 2017), jjjones (8th March 2017), Noelle (8th March 2017), Zanshin (8th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

Default Re: Pilot witnesses UFO that then phases out of our reality

Nice formula WhiteLove.

I like Winston Shrout's simplification of this:

Matter is merely light slowed down.

He said if you imagine a low velocity round fired at a plate glass pane,
    the glass will shatter.
    A high velocity round would drill a neat hole.
    He maintains that a bullet travelling at the speed of light would pass
    straight through.

I like to think of it as light slowing, setting and solidifying down to the specifically resonating, underlying energy matrix unique to this '3d reality'.
    Last edited by Zanshin; 8th March 2017 at 20:09.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

7alon (9th March 2017), Axman (9th March 2017), DeDukshyn (9th March 2017), enigma3 (9th March 2017), jjjones (8th March 2017), mojo (8th March 2017), WhiteLove (8th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by Zanshin (here)
    Nice formula WhiteLove.

I like Winston Shrout's simplification of this:

Matter is merely light slowed down.

He said if you imagine a low velocity round fired at a plate glass pane,
    the glass will shatter.
    A high velocity round would drill a neat hole.
    He maintains that a bullet travelling at the speed of light would pass
    straight through.

I like to think of it as light slowing, setting and solidifying down to the specifically resonating, underlying energy matrix unique to this '3d reality'.
    Very interesting ideas!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Axman (9th March 2017), jjjones (8th March 2017), Zanshin (9th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

We cannot even adequately explain the dynamics of a simple bonfire yet we toy around with string theory and n-space. Just saying.

Let's explore the only thing that we have "mastered" and harness for energy - fire, and the resultant heat. Fire has yet to reveal its true nature. It has mysterious and exotic properties and merits further study. I bet that true mastery of fire will catapult us into the real space age.

Wouldn't that be ironic?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Axman (9th March 2017), Eram (9th March 2017), jjjones (8th March 2017), mojo (8th March 2017), WhiteLove (9th March 2017), Zanshin (9th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Aether slowed down and extended yields
    Magnetism slowed down and extended yields
    Electricity slowed down and extended yields
    Light slowed down and extended yields
    Heat slowed down and extended yields
    Sound slowed down and extended yields
    Physical Vibration slowed down and extended yields Matter

(from keelynet) (true or not, it is still interesting)
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Axman (9th March 2017), Ernie Nemeth (21st March 2017), GrnEggsNHam (9th March 2017), WhiteLove (9th March 2017), Zanshin (9th March 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Aether slowed down and extended yields
    Magnetism slowed down and extended yields
    Electricity slowed down and extended yields
    Light slowed down and extended yields
    Heat slowed down and extended yields
    Sound slowed down and extended yields
    Physical Vibration slowed down and extended yields Matter

(from keelynet) (true or not, it is still interesting)
    I like this sequence. It fits very neatly with the concept of a holographic universe: aether being the substructural "stuff" of creation, the great 'field' of the void. This energy then manifests holographically in our reality when waves interact with one another.

Good thinking.

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

WhiteLove (9th March 2017), Zanshin (9th March 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

I have not read the full post above yet - I wanted to comment on one thing first.

I am always on the look out for reports where witnesses comment on a ufo "phasing in and out" of reality.

When my son and I had our sighting ( lasted a good 10 Mins ) the point that I remember most and the thing that haunts me about that night was the moment the spheres we were looking at would "phase" out !
    To see something solid in front of your eyes "dissolve" the way they did is truly "out of this world" - It was this aspect of the sighting that turned my knees to jelly !! ( it sets my heart racing even as I type now remembering that ! )

If you look at my avatar its a blue sphere. But at ALL times we were looking at them they were bright RED spheres like burning suns setting. They would slowly fade until they looked like huge SOLID black snooker balls then fade even more until they were like a giant soap bubbles then wink out. Then as you watched the line they were taking they would slowly reappear in the reverse manner further along their route.

My point is - To see something solid "phase Out" or go "invisible" in front of you is the most earth shaking/life altering thing you can imagine. It leaves you spellbound and shaken to the core !
    All the "What are they", "what do they want", Where are they from" questions are just that - questions, but the physical witnessing of them doing their "stuff" is the real solid ( no pun intended), tangible part of witnessing them that you take away with you.

I so want to know who they are - sitting in their little "bubbles" pulling away on their levers !

As a footnote: The phasing in and out seemed to be a bi product of how they move rather than an attempt to be "invisible"

The lack of ANY sound from anything is also quite alarming ( so deathly quiet that I even spoke out loud to see if I could hear my own voice - which I could )
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 9th March 2017 at 09:32.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

EFO (9th March 2017), Zanshin (9th March 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

I have read the above post in full now - some interesting concepts there.

As a caveat to our sighting my son wrote the following a few weeks after our encounter.
    He was always a very intelligent lad, Science, Math and English being his strong points - but I have NO idea how he came up with what follows.
    (he gave it to his science teacher to look over who said it was beyond his understanding and the school then arranged a meeting with a Professor Rowland at Liverpool University whom my son had lunch with. He was told of a group he was working with in Hawaii called U N I - P H I ( http://uni-phi.org/ ) and asked to submit future ideas to them.

Anyway - here's his theory - a bit beyond what I was writing at sixteen !!

http://spacetimetheory.weebly.com/

I'd like to hear what forum members ( who can understand the math ) think of it.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

WhiteLove (9th March 2017), Zanshin (10th March 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

We are all hung up on the words "Speed of Light".

Light is a a frequency that can be obtained by an object/being that isn't moving geographically, so no speed within it's self.

Think on this as well.

The pilot might have been the one phased into reality which allowed him to see the craft/entity.

Just thinking around the BOX
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 9th March 2017 at 10:53.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

WhiteLove (9th March 2017), Zanshin (10th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread