Thread: False Flag Alien Threat To Frame The ETs As Enemies

1. Link to Post #181
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Default Re: False Flag Alien Threat To Frame The ETs As Enemies

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Hello Friends News just in . Do you get a feeling of burning in your chest or head and shoulders when on certain forums or certain clips on you tube ? This is caused by a low level frequency sent through and over to you via the screen and audio monitors. These frequencies are attuned to your chakra bases. they can make you feel anything from disoriented to nausious , drained , confused.

What you can do is limit the time you spend on the screen, indeed if you walk away from your terminal and go have a cup of tea or water you will feel relief. You will notice it stronger on some clips on you tube than others, some none at all.

Hope this is helpful .
    Hello friends i have found a video to substantiate my claim. Info starts at 11:30

makes me wonder if with this technological application of activational under the radar subliminal frequencies , that "digitally remastered" music flooding the market has this imbedded

a word of caution on meditation vids downloaded off youtube ...watch through first in a fully conscious state and feel how it affects you before opening up to them

was mentioned the elitists have been using technology to this end ...confusion and manipulation , disruption of natural process of awakening we are in the process of

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Harley (7th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #182
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I can speak for some (not all) of the digitally remastered music out there...it's not manipulated like that. I have friends who are mastering engineers and what digitally remastered means is muting some of the tape hiss and bumping up some of the high end and low end frequencies and simply increasing the loudness of the entire track. No one I knows would purposefully do this to create harm... It is simply the result of technology advancing from analog to digital. I have an engineer friend who can't stand listening to the Beatles because of all the analog noise. LOL. He's a digital purist.

4. Link to Post #183
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

I think you will find that its safe to say there is all sorts of stuff going on good and bad. What this hopes to do is make us more discerning on what we ingest without becoming fearful. Thats the trick .. Do not Fear Be brave
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 7th March 2011 at 19:33.

5. Link to Post #184
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

Could this be another false flag or the truth?

Nasa Sientist claims he has proof of et life

http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/-/w...-of-alien-life

6. Link to Post #185
    Deactivated
    Thanks

They are definitely stepping up the mainstream publics conditioning:

Written on March 5, 2011 at 10:14 pm by Dakota O'Leary
    Earth's first contact not with a UFO but with a meteor
    Filed under In The News {no comments}

Listen to this article. Powered by Odiogo.com

Riccardo Guerrero / Richard B. Hoover / Journal of Cosmology
    First Alien Contact?

It's not like Star Trek; First Contact, but it's first contact nonetheless according to NASA scientist Dr. Richard B. Hoover, an astrobiologist with NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center. According to Cosmology Science News, Hoover has discovered fossilized ancient bacteria which came from colonies which lived on comets, moons and other planets. Cosmology Science News states further:

Using the most advanced micro-scanning technology in the world, Dr. Hoover fractured fresh slices of the interior of these meteorites, and discovered the remains of several species of cyanobacteria, also known as blue-green algae. Blue-green algae have a unique quality, they thrive even under the harshest of conditions.

According to Dr. Hoover, the possibility of contamination has been completely ruled out. "What is both exciting and extraordinary" Dr. Hoover said, "is although many of the bacteria resemble and can be associated with generic species on Earth, there are others which are completely alien. Neither I nor other experts who have seen the evidence have any idea what these creatures might be."

"I believe these findings indicate that life is not restricted to Earth, but is broadly distributed, even outside our solar system" said Dr. Hoover.

Dr. Carl Gibson of the Center for Astrophysics and Space Sciences at Scripps Institute and the University of California at San Diego had this to say: "Dr. Hover has provided the world with extraordinary evidence to back up extraordinary claims. This discovery completely changes our perspective of the nature of life and our place in the Universe, The world will never be the same."

Does this mean life on Earth came from other planets?

Dr. Hoover believes the evidence is consistent with the theories and evidence provided by famed astrophysics Fred Hoyle (who coined "The Big Bang") and Chandra Wickramasinghe, and which has been detailed in the just release edited volume: "The Biological Big Bang."

According to Dr. Chandra Wickramasinghe Director of the Astrobiology Centre at Cardiff University, "We believe Dr. Hoover's evidence, coupled with other findings and recent genetic studies, indicates life has a genetic ancestry which leads over 10 billion years back in time. Some of these life forms were delivered to Earth, in comets."

Dr. Rudy Schild, a scientist with the Harvard-Smithsonian's Center for Astrophysics and the editor-in-chief of the Journal of Cosmology, has written in an editor's note: "Given the controversial nature of his discovery, we have invited 100 experts and have issued a general invitation to over 5,000 scientists from the scientific community to review the paper and to offer their critical analysis. No other paper in the history of science has undergone such a thorough vetting, and never before in the history of science has the scientific community been given the opportunity to critically analyze an important research paper before it is published."

What does this all mean?

According to Dr. Chandra Wickramasinghe, "Dr. Hoover's discoveries, coupled with recent findings by other scientists, provides the world with decisive evidence that we are all aliens. Life is a truly cosmic phenomenon."

As summed up by Dr. Rhawn Joseph, in the lead commentary: "The overall pattern of evidence, from genetics to microfossils, indicates that life on Earth came from other planets. Our ancient ancestors were visitors from the stars."
    FOXNews got an exclusive interview which you can read here:

http://www.goddiscussion.com/41824/e...with-a-meteor/

Cheers,

Aldous

7. Link to Post #186
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Well Spotted Leon And Aldous, This is all part of the slow boil ... The alternative people know that ET exist but a Nasa scientist stating this is designed to advise the general public. He has credibility in that domain.

8. Link to Post #187
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

News Just In : OEA is amongst us for observation of a shift , OEA = Outside Earth Alliance. Last night i was out and about and had all sorts of people coming up to me to chat and say things .. Information has been dislodged from the clutches. Over the course of the next 2 weeks listen intently to messages given by strangers. In short GOOD THINGS AHEAD in terms of communication

N
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 24th March 2011 at 10:20. Reason: clarification

9. Link to Post #188
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

People please pay much attention to this clip. It is the trailor of the movie Battle Los Angeles. after i watched it the clock struck 11:11 the date of its release is 03:11:11 My original release as to how things may unravel in my vision was almost identical to the movie trailor. It has made my blood chill ... If ! and i say if in a preparatory way .. my interpretations are correct and if TPTB are in their usual timing of things the event, or one that is a prequel to it, will take place approx 2 weeks after the release of this movie. It is my opinion that this is past of a disclosiure project. Subsequent interviews with actors/ members of politic , in the movie attest to their belief that there MUST be ET out there... Interesting way to get the message across..

N
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 10th March 2011 at 17:08. Reason: added info

10. Link to Post #189
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

WOW, that looks scary. Thank God it's only a movie...

11. Link to Post #190
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 times in 410 posts

¤=[Post Update]=¤

News Just In Suggestions only , not definites.

The night of the red skies

Jets will fly right to left, ground vehicles with bright lights.

They will dispense chemicals in the air and fire randomly upon.

The rain ionised will bring virus to the ground, be careful around times of rain, cover the inhalation.

Be in support groups and have early detection and retreat plan. DO NOT ENGAGE. Retreat and hide. Weapons are not recommended.

Do not take the vaccine after it, it has no benefit.

Fear is a control mechanism , be prepared and do not fear.

An Earth Alliance will be present for observation.

End.
    Ok Nanoo Nanoo ...

You had figured this had to do with disbursing chemicals and raining viruses. In retrospect, could it be radiation? Did your sense allow this as a potential interpretation?

The stability of the nuclear power plant at ***ushima has been compromised after the earthquake and tsunami. The explosion leads one to fear the worst as all attempts to cool the reactor have failed so far. The radius of evacuation has grown from 10km to 20km. It does not look good... more radiation has been detected...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

InCiDeR (12th March 2011)

13. Link to Post #191
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

My question from the japan tsunami nuclear thread:
    Harley in your opinion is this a false flag?
    And also if the moon is a craft of some sort, someone has to be in control of it. As you say it will move into its closest position soon, so the controllers would know the distruction it would cause..
    They only thing i could think of, is that it may be a proactive thing to happen/directed for the planet. Not necessarily for any of us on it. I only say this because of the vaguely accepted theory of the moon as being artificial.

14. Link to Post #192
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Aldous (here)
    They are definitely stepping up the mainstream publics conditioning:

Written on March 5, 2011 at 10:14 pm by Dakota O'Leary
    Earth's first contact not with a UFO but with a meteor
    Filed under In The News {no comments}

Listen to this article. Powered by Odiogo.com

Riccardo Guerrero / Richard B. Hoover / Journal of Cosmology
    First Alien Contact?

It's not like Star Trek; First Contact, but it's first contact nonetheless according to NASA scientist Dr. Richard B. Hoover, an astrobiologist with NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center. According to Cosmology Science News, Hoover has discovered fossilized ancient bacteria which came from colonies which lived on comets, moons and other planets. Cosmology Science News states further:

Using the most advanced micro-scanning technology in the world, Dr. Hoover fractured fresh slices of the interior of these meteorites, and discovered the remains of several species of cyanobacteria, also known as blue-green algae. Blue-green algae have a unique quality, they thrive even under the harshest of conditions.

According to Dr. Hoover, the possibility of contamination has been completely ruled out. "What is both exciting and extraordinary" Dr. Hoover said, "is although many of the bacteria resemble and can be associated with generic species on Earth, there are others which are completely alien. Neither I nor other experts who have seen the evidence have any idea what these creatures might be."

"I believe these findings indicate that life is not restricted to Earth, but is broadly distributed, even outside our solar system" said Dr. Hoover.

Dr. Carl Gibson of the Center for Astrophysics and Space Sciences at Scripps Institute and the University of California at San Diego had this to say: "Dr. Hover has provided the world with extraordinary evidence to back up extraordinary claims. This discovery completely changes our perspective of the nature of life and our place in the Universe, The world will never be the same."

Does this mean life on Earth came from other planets?

Dr. Hoover believes the evidence is consistent with the theories and evidence provided by famed astrophysics Fred Hoyle (who coined "The Big Bang") and Chandra Wickramasinghe, and which has been detailed in the just release edited volume: "The Biological Big Bang."

According to Dr. Chandra Wickramasinghe Director of the Astrobiology Centre at Cardiff University, "We believe Dr. Hoover's evidence, coupled with other findings and recent genetic studies, indicates life has a genetic ancestry which leads over 10 billion years back in time. Some of these life forms were delivered to Earth, in comets."

Dr. Rudy Schild, a scientist with the Harvard-Smithsonian's Center for Astrophysics and the editor-in-chief of the Journal of Cosmology, has written in an editor's note: "Given the controversial nature of his discovery, we have invited 100 experts and have issued a general invitation to over 5,000 scientists from the scientific community to review the paper and to offer their critical analysis. No other paper in the history of science has undergone such a thorough vetting, and never before in the history of science has the scientific community been given the opportunity to critically analyze an important research paper before it is published."

What does this all mean?

According to Dr. Chandra Wickramasinghe, "Dr. Hoover's discoveries, coupled with recent findings by other scientists, provides the world with decisive evidence that we are all aliens. Life is a truly cosmic phenomenon."

As summed up by Dr. Rhawn Joseph, in the lead commentary: "The overall pattern of evidence, from genetics to microfossils, indicates that life on Earth came from other planets. Our ancient ancestors were visitors from the stars."
    FOXNews got an exclusive interview which you can read here:

http://www.goddiscussion.com/41824/e...with-a-meteor/

Cheers,

Aldous
    And which planet does she come from - this woman seems to have no experience of conversational English?!

15. Link to Post #193
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chuck (here)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

News Just In Suggestions only , not definites.

The night of the red skies

Jets will fly right to left, ground vehicles with bright lights.

They will dispense chemicals in the air and fire randomly upon.

The rain ionised will bring virus to the ground, be careful around times of rain, cover the inhalation.

Be in support groups and have early detection and retreat plan. DO NOT ENGAGE. Retreat and hide. Weapons are not recommended.

Do not take the vaccine after it, it has no benefit.

Fear is a control mechanism , be prepared and do not fear.

An Earth Alliance will be present for observation.

End.
    Ok Nanoo Nanoo ...

You had figured this had to do with disbursing chemicals and raining viruses. In retrospect, could it be radiation? Did your sense allow this as a potential interpretation?

The stability of the nuclear power plant at ***ushima has been compromised after the earthquake and tsunami. The explosion leads one to fear the worst as all attempts to cool the reactor have failed so far. The radius of evacuation has grown from 10km to 20km. It does not look good... more radiation has been detected...

Hey Chuck , No this was specifically aimed at chemical/ Viral inhalation , not radiation. The info was stated to me from the angle of a deliberate FF ET attack, not a natural disaster. It is interesting however Harley has been pointing out abnormal techtonic plate movement ... its been happening for a while now and more so than ever.. id say if you are near a fault be prepared.

Perhaps go over an evac plan, secure things that might fall etc .. All we really need to do in these times is be prepared , dont let the circumstances get the better of you. Be rational , calm and prepared. Smile knowing you have choices in that you are awake. What we should be doing is having a water reserve that is not contaminated. Radiation can contaminate water, water is all connected.

Question for Harley : My friend , in your experience using the 2 earth quakes NZ and Jap, where are most likely to hit next if at all ? Do you think it will go West across the south of asia minor ? or continue North ?

N
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 13th March 2011 at 21:30.

16. Link to Post #194
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    WOW, that looks scary. Thank God it's only a movie...
    Yes .. lets hope it stays that way !

17. Link to Post #195
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

"Oh thank heaven for Seven Eleven"

Target 7 10

Late-Night of 9 or evening of 10 (US).

Remember, this is why they use the term target: Due to unforeseen or unplanned circumstances a target can be missed.

This is hard.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Harley For This Post:

edina (21st April 2011)

19. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Harley Hawkins (here)
    "Oh thank heaven for Seven Eleven"

Target 7 10

Late-Night of 9 or evening of 10 (US).

Remember, this is why they use the term target: Due to unforeseen or unplanned circumstances a target can be missed.

This is hard.
    Sorry harley. i am not getting what you are referring to here.. can you explain a little more please?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Nasu (22nd April 2011)

21. Link to Post #197
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    My question from the japan tsunami nuclear thread:
    Harley in your opinion is this a false flag?
    And also if the moon is a craft of some sort, someone has to be in control of it. As you say it will move into its closest position soon, so the controllers would know the distruction it would cause..
    They only thing i could think of, is that it may be a proactive thing to happen/directed for the planet. Not necessarily for any of us on it. I only say this because of the vaguely accepted theory of the moon as being artificial.
    1. No, this was an unexpected screw-up. They would never intentionally do anything that would cause permanent damage to the planet. What good would that do them? Think about it! The false flag operation was Libya, which was contrived to create a "Wag The Dog" effect. In other words a false war to direct everyones' attention away from the far more serious truth. Do you think that it worked? Yes.

2. Not sure, but I don't think any entity NOW is "controlling" the moon. The moon is (was) a natural planetoid, but it is not a native satellite of earth. Although the ptb are now using it to their own ends, they had nothing whatsoever to do with it's placement here. So how did it get here? If you listen closely to Michio Kaku's speech about the 3 types of Extraterrestrial Civilizations you just may be able to understand how, and maybe even why, this is possible.
    (It's in there, trust me!)

BTW, ever wonder how scientists can even conjure-up such ideas with enough detail to actually create 'Types and Categories"? They Know.

For us, the dots are everywhere and most of them are not even hidden. You just need to pay a little closer attention and start connecting.

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    Sorry harley. i am not getting what you are referring to here.. can you explain a little more please?
    Let me simply remind you of the title and subject of this thread. Maybe a refresher of post #1 wouldn't be such a bad idea for everyone? Please don't make me start all over again! LOL!

BTW, when I said "This is hard" I was referring to the data.

I don't do predictions, I don't do channeling, and I don't have all of the answers. But what I do have is lots of good dots.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

bennycog (22nd April 2011), JRS (22nd April 2011), magicmanx (22nd April 2011), Nasu (22nd April 2011), Ross (22nd April 2011)

23. Link to Post #198
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

[B][SIZE="3"]

Many thanks to Bill, Hiram, and all of my friends whom have supported and encouraged me. We CAN and WILL make this OUR UNIVERSE!
    Thank you Harley for posting this, something that has been on my mind a great deal of late. The key seems to be coms, if they are completely down or not. As a combo thought, it could be the perfect opportunity to introduce some of our friends as saviors and benefactors into this space threat idea.

The deeper game could be repulsion, set the stage for rogues like China or parts of the world to rebel, to bring them in to chaos. In the eyes of other worldly watchers this could be the excuse for action, the excuse for intervention and oversight, protection of the planet and its environs, the idea of the life diving death?

The obvious high profile moves of the knight might blind us to the pawns advance. Games hidden within games. I am old school, a throwback to how humans were, perhaps, arguably, something to leave behind and evolve away from. I come from the mind and constant vigilance of the warrior. My skills are for protection of less violent souls, whose part cannot be measured in mere strength or cunning. None the less, as a throwback, I need solutions.

Given the above, or a variation of the above, what are we going to do about it now? Or are we simply aiming for satisfaction of the ego mind, or the ability to say we saw this coming as we stand in line for the Muster / FOB / FEMA station, with our fellow captives? What solutions are there, what can we do now? I have some land in NE Arizona, with water, 5k ft, 1,500 acres give or take.

Solutions? N

24. Link to Post #199
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,579 times in 1,719 posts

Lately I can't keep up with all the info. or potential info. on this forum as well as the other forums that I try to keep up with. I have not read all the posts on this forum so I hope you won't think me stupid for saying this:
    Is it not bad enough that we have to deal with ets whether friendly or not without people here on Earth manipulating us as well?
    We need to really wake up. I know that we are all doing the best we can with what we have to go on.
    I can see progress whether real or imagined, but as well as being aware of 'red flag' manipulation we need to be able to discern between that and a real visit from ets. I think they would not just land in broad daylight near a city. They are not that stupid and especially near a military base.
    If they had the ability they would spent time here unannounced.
    One thing that we have to watch is, if our ptb plus the military plus out big G. have been working with some of them, we have a problem.
    If this was the return of the Annanaki sp they would soon sort the whole thing out.
    But if they faced a violent opposition what would they do? Just turn around and say, 'these people have not progressed far enough, let's wait another few thousand years. OK what's next on our list, Oh, yeah, those entities we left five thousand years ago had potential, we can be there in only one minute at most, let's go. Good bye, earthlings, see you in a few, maybe....
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

25. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

Let me simply remind you of the title and subject of this thread. Maybe a refresher of post #1 wouldn't be such a bad idea for everyone? Please don't make me start all over again! LOL!

BTW, when I said "This is hard" I was referring to the data.

I don't do predictions, I don't do channeling, and I don't have all of the answers. But what I do have is lots of good dots.
    I thought it might have been a cheeky forward concept of a date. "target 7 10" 7th month 10th day in the US.
    or maybe you were replying in cryptic to another post, because i went searching back through the posts to find the start of that puzzle
    I will refresh myself on the first post mate thanx..
    While i have you here. Can you connect some dots for me with what seems a flurry of alien movies and a large amount of hoax alien/ufo news directed at us in and around the alternative media? It really does not look like disclosure to me. It seems more of a test to see how the readers/viewers disperse these new articles and footage. Then use that to discredite them on everything else they have gotten right..
    Or is it just the continual drip drap drop of boring release of disclosure that makes our teeth grit as we try to hold back our negative thoughts to becoming negative words..
    Last edited by bennycog; 22nd April 2011 at 15:17.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 1 10 12 LastLast