+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12

Thread: False Flag Alien Threat To Frame The ETs As Enemies

1. Link to Post #221
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: False Flag Alien Threat To Frame The ETs As Enemies

Here is another reason why the False Flag event might have been mothballed (from John Coleman's "Committee of 300"):

The Club of Rome, after playing a key role in the Cuban Missile Crisis, attempted to sell its “crisis management” (the forerunner of FEMA) program to President Kennedy. Several Tavistock scientists went to see the President to explain what it meant, but the President rejected the advice they gave. The same year that Kennedy was murdered, Tavistock was back in Washington to talk with NASA. This time the talks were successful. Tavistock was given a contract by NASA to evaluate the effect of its coming space program on American public opinion.

The contract was farmed to the Stanford Research Institute and the Rand Corporation. Much of the material produced by Tavistock, Stanford and Rand never saw the light of day and remains sealed until now. Several Senate oversight committees and sub-committees I approached to obtain information told me they had “never heard of it,” nor did they have the slightest idea where I might find what I was seeking. Such is the power and prestige of the Committee of 300.

In 1966 I was advised by my intelligence colleagues to approach Dr. Anatol Rappaport who had written a treatise in which the administration was said to be interested. It was a paper intended to bring an end to NASA’s space program, which Rappaport said had outlived its usefulness. Rappaport was quite happy to give me a copy of his paper which, without going into fine detail, basically claimed that NASA’s space program should be scrapped.

NASA has too many scientists who were exerting a bad influence on America because they were always eager to lecture schools and university audiences on how rocketry worked, from construction to propulsion. Rappaport claimed that this would produce a generation of adults who would decide to become space scientists, only to find themselves “redundant” as no one would need their services by the year 2000.

No sooner had Rappaport’s profiling report on NASA been presented to NATO by the Club of Rome, than the Committee of 300 demanded action. NATO-Club of Rome officials charged with urgent anti-NASA action were Harland Cleveland, Joseph Slater, Claiborne K. Pell, Walter J. Levy, George McGhee, William Watts, Robert Strausz-Hupe (U.S. ambassador to NATO) and Donald Lesh. In May 1967 a meeting was organized by the Scientific and Technological Committee of the North Atlantic Assembly and the Foreign Policy Research Institute. It was called “Conference on Transatlantic Imbalance and Collaboration” and it was held at Queen Elizabeth’s palatial property in Deauville, France.

The basic purpose and intent of the conference at Deauville was to end U.S. technological and industrial progress. Out of the conference came two books, one of which is mentioned herein, Brzezinski’s “Technotronic Era.” The other was written by conference chairman, Aurellio Peccei, entitled “The Chasm Ahead.” Peccei largely agreed with Brzezinski, but added that there would be chaos in a future world NOT RULED BY A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. In this regard, Peccei insisted that the Soviet Union must be offered “a convergence with NATO,” such a convergence ending in an equal partnership in a New World Order with the United States.

A False Flag event would imply an urgent renewal in the research and development of new technologies in the public domain... that's a no-no in the NWO plans.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Sebastion (6th May 2012), UnrealDreams (7th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #222
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello there Harley Hawkins,
    Just what is it that you know about the Universe, that massive expanse that the mind can not deal with, if it comes to that, what do you know about the Galaxy that we are part of, that encapsulates us, and in that encapsulation there are many many thousands of worlds that have intelligent life, life that has been navigating the Galaxy for hundreds of thousands of years. To achieve the level of advanced technology that they have has taken thousands upon thousands of years to evolve, The Alien presence that is in on our planet and in our locality of space is no accident, because Humanity its self are to blame, Humanity has for the last 85 years at least, has been sending radio and television broadcasts into space giving the smallest of details about our incapacity to live with one another, how we prefer to war and hurt each other, to prey on each other to gain material wealth, to abuse week nations for their natural resources, again for material wealth. We are the Juvenile races of the Galaxy, the waring idiots of the Galaxy, who profess to ourselves, this is our Universe, we CAN and WILL make this OUR UNIVERSE! This naive and irresponsible attitude would more likely than not help us loose any advantage that we have, our biggest advantage is our Sovereignty of this world of which no multi-Alien force can take from us, and believe me we have problems with many Alien races, who have joined forces to create an Intervention in the world. Has no one ever wondered why there are no Alien messages coming from outer space, trying to make contact with us, it is because they hide from this activity. The Alien worlds in our galaxy are not like the beautiful specimens, as that of our planet, no, most of their worlds are barren worlds, sterile void of natures wonders that we are used to seeing they have very little in the way of natural resources that we have, our planet has been the store house for these other worlds for thousands and thousands of years. But now the Aliens look at us as a threat to the resources that they once had free usage of, that they took for granted that they would be able to come and go when ever they pleased to, in order to maintain their trade in commerce, for that is what they really are in excellence with Commerce. We look upon ourselves as being the masters of commerce and industry, but in reality we are still school children compared to them, they have been doing Commerce again for hundreds of thousands of years. If you think this is the only world that they have taken under their belt then again think about it, they have been around that long, and have needed resources for all of this time, then they have done what what they have done, in their eyes was for survival. They have great might, very high intellect and great need. What do we have? The only thing that we have that they don't have is the Divine spark within us, the spark that was put there by the Divine Creator of all life. There is more to this than can be put into words here, please find the way of your Divine Knowledge, please do this to thwart the advancing of what is now very short time that we have, it is the only way Humanity can repel this threat from the encroaching dominance of the Alien species that are already here to-day, already here as I type these words, for there is no other option for Humanity. As a races we must unite in a spiritual way, come together as one race and be of one accord in the unity of the Divine Knowledge that we have been endowed with, with this as our power we can never be beaten. Find the Steps to Knowledge from http://www.newmessage.org Here you can obtain the literature FREE to enable you to practise the Steps to Knowledge. This is the only way that we as Humanity can win.

4. Link to Post #223
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    is Tolec one of those channeled dudes?
    I'll sum it up for you.

He communicates telepathically with Andromedan Council. He doesn't channel. He has reportedly met up with them and travelled back in time. He also has had news of underground reptilian bases being destroyed. Quite fascinating that he actually predicted a few earthquakes six days in advance to Alfred Weber and pinpointed the location of the bases that were going to be allegedly destroyed and the earthquakes hit the exact locations.

He also states that the Andromedan council has won WW3 which was in space, and defeated the reptilians, and are now cleansing Earth of them, although they won't go after any non-reptilian elites. Apparently the clean up phase is almost over.

He also states that the Andromedan biospheres are using forcefield technology to protect Earth from upconming Earth changes, or Sun changes. The Andromedans say the Sun is the major source of Earth changes coming, according to Tolec.

More info here: http://andromedacouncil.com/index.html

5. Link to Post #224
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Unreal Dreams,
    The information given in my above post has come from the words of The Allies of Humanity, and although I can't prove or disprove this information, I know for a fact that the Steps To Knowledge are genuine, as I am practising the Steps and know of its truth giving Knowledge, no-one is going to tell me these Aliens who are enforcing an Intervention here on this world of ours, and has the support of some of the governments of the world, working within the New World Order/ Elite control agenda is not real. Now, there is no proof of any of the communications be it telepathically or channeled. The presumed fact that he for told of earthquakes is still neither here nor there, the fact that he new of these events could be he was in collusion with the Alien Intervention, because there is no proof of any destroyed underground bases as yet, released into the public domain. The Andromeda Council and all its actions have not been noticed here on our planet, and when you think there is a no interference policy within our Galaxy, they have broken their own Laws of their own policies, which they would never do without prior notice to the world involved. All this put together makes me feel that Harley Hawkins, could more realistically be part of the Alien Intervention. Lastly, the ascension is part of the Alien Intervention, aiming at giving Humanity a false sense of security, and of cause, there will be many disappointed here on our down to Earth planet. Please have a nice day.

6. Link to Post #225
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

With Tupac back on tour, you gotta imagine the tech for a false flag available (to some) these days should make 911 look like the original King Kong...

7. Link to Post #226
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

We have allies. Ptw have commited to do or die. Im betting the latter will prevail. Tolec is on cue.

Remember when un manned ships come to collect, dont get on. Dig a hole and play x box.

End

N
    N

8. Link to Post #227
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

Quote Posted by Harley (here)
    The False Flag Alien Threat To Frame The ETs As Enemies
    Harley Hawkins
    14 DEC 2010

[Please note that I am in no way promoting doom and gloom and fear. Keep in mind that the purpose of these discussions are for us to figure out what the plans are, how the events may unfold, and what we as a group might be able to do to either stop or change those plans. I believe that once there is a general consensus amongst the group, simply publishing our analysis could "Throw a huge wrench" in their plans, possibly forcing them to (at the least) make adjustments. -HH]

Almost immediately after Bill announced the plans for Demonization / Criminalization of the alternative media, he was personally attacked on the open forum and the highly publicized criminalization of Wikileaks began. By now I would think that it should be rather obvious to most that these plans within their agenda have already started and that they are happening NOW. Since being BEHIND the ball isn't going to do anyone any good, my question is: WHEN DO WE START? And my answer is: WE START NOW!

The False Flag Alien Threat:

I have not said anything about this up until now because I was waiting to see if someone else might. But because I have had a growing concern for some time, which has almost become a sense of urgency within myself, I feel I need to say this now. Whatever I know or think I know does not matter in the least. You may accept or reject any or all of this. That is entirely up to you. But at least the seed will have been planted. Keep in mind that if some or none of this comes to pass there's always the possibility that the seeds of truth that we have planted has exposed enough of their plans to the greater public to cause them to cancel or change their course of action. Ideally, that is our goal.

The Attack:

This will truly be an international event. But unlike 9-11, which only occurred in the U.S., it will have to be magnitudes bigger (After 9-11, remember the difficulties Bush had in convincing NATO and the allies to join "his war"?). However, even at that it's not going to be that difficult or take that much to convince an unsuspecting world that aliens are attacking. And most everything needed to accomplish such a feat is in place RIGHT NOW. I won't attempt to go into any details of the assault because details have to be always adjustable according to changing events as they occur, but I will list some (possible) things to look for. I will also attempt to list the possible differences in the sequences of events between a Real Enemy attack and a False Flag attack so that when it occurs you may more easily identify which it is.

And please, by all means, feel free to read between the lines!

Either Scenario could begin similarly:

1. A few MAJOR siting events from around the world and broadcast live to the world. (Escalation)

2. A UFO or two is reported as being brought down, with dead and captured-alive aliens. (Escalation)

3. A few of earth's military assets from around the world are reportedly taken out. An F16 here, an F22 there, throw in a few MIGS, and maybe even a ship or two. All with loss of life. (Escalation)

Real Enemy:

WAR

1. Take out ALL of earth's satellites - Communications, Radar and Tracking, Space-Based Weapons – All of it including the International Space Station. At this point we will have no more TV coverage unless you have an antenna.

2. Take out earth's air, ground, and sea defenses and Command and Control facilities.

3. Begin taking out earth's infrastructure: Power and water plants, Food supply, etc. (Depending on the aliens agenda or when we surrender.

I need not go any further.

False-Flag Enemy:

WAR

1. Take out SOME of earth's satellites (Only Non-Essential). TV will remain intact to afford the highest visibility to the public.

2. Along with the re-entering satellites will come the take-down of the I.S.S. This will be your Major International Event because it will be watched by everyone, on TV. (Maximum Effect).

3. ICBM's in the U.S., and possibly even in the U.K., Russia, or other areas of the world, will be attacked and disabled. Although ICBM's are not defensive systems and cannot be used as interceptors, this will prove to have a great additional effect because the public has already been “conditioned” to possible UFO/ICBM shutdowns.

4. Air battles and missile launches will be witnessed by everyone, but it will all be skewed to depict the earth as “Holding It's Own”. We will see wins here and losses there, but they will want the population to believe that we have a chance at defeating the enemy BECAUSE they want this to be a long-term, long-standing war.

5. Over the years, most freedoms and many lives will be lost. ALL FOR A LIE!

There is one more possibility that I'd like to mention. Has anyone gave much real thought as to why the last Space Shuttle mission marking the end of the Space Shuttle Program has been delayed so many times and for so long? Sure, I know there are sometimes delays. But for six months or more? Also does everyone know who canceled the Space Shuttle Program? No it was NOT Obama. It was Bush! The Shuttle System was conceived exclusively for the building and servicing of the I.S.S., so basically what this means is the end of the shuttles marks the completion and any major servicing of the station. In other words It Is In-Place. Also, wouldn't that be a tremendous “effect” for everyone to see the final shuttle “Shot Down” while on landing approach, say over L.A.?

Now that I have myself completely depressed, as I'm sure you all are also, I think I'd better stop. I REALLY do not enjoy saying this stuff but I also REALLY need to bring it out in the open. This is one of the reasons I was brought here and I am trying to help. The more people who know how to identify and understand these events as they occur, the more that will cry FOUL and say

WE ARE NOT BUYING IT!

Many thanks to Bill, Hiram, and all of my friends whom have supported and encouraged me. We CAN and WILL make this OUR UNIVERSE!
    Great Idea! Just bumping make sure it stays in full PA view, I joined PA late but Harley you make good points. Terrorism=Forced Government

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

Harley (22nd December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12