+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12 LastLast

Thread: False Flag Alien Threat To Frame The ETs As Enemies

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

Default Re: False Flag Alien Threat To Frame The ETs As Enemies

What is the ultimate goal of this false flag or even real attack? Who wins what? How will they know when they've won?
    Destroyed resources and zero inhabitants doesn't seem to be much of a prize for all the effort and cost. And, US government already has people in a state of fear - they've accomplished that through their "terrorism" program and the miss-handling of the economy.
    The world governments can't come to agreement on agree on much of anything. Cooperating and pulling off the appearance of a united front in either a false war or a real one seems far fetched.

2. Link to Post #22
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

Society has been conditioned to accept that any off planet visitations will be hostile, for over 50 years. Guess what would happen if even friendlies arrived in our skies?
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Ahkenaten (22nd December 2010), astrid (27th June 2011), barefoot (13th January 2011), Harley (22nd December 2010), Luke (23rd December 2010), Ross (22nd December 2010)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote Posted by Heartsong (here)
    What is the ultimate goal of this false flag or even real attack? Who wins what? How will they know when they've won?
    Destroyed resources and zero inhabitants doesn't seem to be much of a prize for all the effort and cost. And, US government already has people in a state of fear - they've accomplished that through their "terrorism" program and the miss-handling of the economy.
    The world governments can't come to agreement on agree on much of anything. Cooperating and pulling off the appearance of a united front in either a false war or a real one seems far fetched.
    They might stage a project bluebeam type event as a last ditch effort to keep power if the masses awaken and start to demand change or people start to openly revolt and challenge the established order.Another aspect of masses of people waking up is that they begin to lose the fear that has been instilled in them by the system (msm media propaganda etc) if/when this were to happen then a bluebeam event might be tried to put the fear back into them and keep control.

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Ahhh! and thank you for posting! We must always ask ourselves "Who stands to gain from this?" And, usually, it's the globalists and mega-corporations like the one I am employed by. I.E. ****ing bankers. Look at how much legislation was passed after and regarding 9-11, that one isolated event shifted world geo-politics instantly, and here we are, ten years later still laboring under false assumptions and fears. Patriot Act I and II, wiretapping, borders, etc. Who would gain from a false alien invasion?? Hard to say right now but it would be the biggest..."tool for change" mankind has ever faced, it would make so much possible for whatever PTB that the answer, in short, is whoever ORCHESTRATES IT stands to gain, therein lies the speculation. Harley thanks for this thread

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

Ahkenaten (22nd December 2010), barefoot (13th January 2011), Harley (22nd December 2010), Ross (22nd December 2010)

7. Link to Post #25
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Thanks steve_a for posting the YouTube video of Dr Carol Rosin at the 2001 Disclosure Conference.

Carol's testimony is included in full on p.188 of the Disclosure Project Briefing Documents, as well as being alluded to in many other places in this document. You may wish to download this 39 Mb file here.

The Executive Summary page lists all the witnesses - a handy reference for YouTube videos.

You will also find copies of this on Bibliotecapleyades.net.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ex...lfalseflag.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ex...litics_ZCb.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/di...sclosure09.htm

Unfortunately, the first article in this page of links, titled "'ET' False Flag Operation to Begin in August" (2007) by GhostRaven and taken from the ATS forum has been confirmed as a deliberate hoax. As we know, no real event of this nature took place. Yet it still remains in the Bibliotecapleyades archive.

Similar YouTube videos, also worth watching:

Last edited by str8thinker; 22nd December 2010 at 03:27.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

barefoot (13th January 2011), Harley (22nd December 2010), kouby (22nd December 2010), Lettherebelight (22nd December 2010), mrkumamon (14th February 2011), partsdale (22nd January 2011)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,530 times in 32,788 posts

------

I've not responded yet to this important thread, but I wanted to thank Harley Hawkins for his detailed and highly intelligent presentation.

As far as I'm given to understand, HH got a lot right in his opening post - and this is a subject that we should pay very close attention to through 2011 and 2012.

There may well be a critical and challenging role for the alternative media to head this one off - just as it seems we successfully headed off the Swine Flu / Vaccinations scenario in 2009.

This is a larger mountain to climb, as the public is so ill-informed. There will probably be much more about this in the coming months, including from myself.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

barefoot (13th January 2011), blackatiam (23rd January 2011), Buchanan561 (17th February 2011), fifi (25th December 2010), Gone002 (23rd December 2010), Harley (23rd December 2010), HURRITT ENYETO (23rd January 2011), lastmimzy (16th January 2011), selaviv (26th December 2010), sheddie (28th January 2011), Snowbird (23rd December 2010), StephenW11UK (16th January 2011)

11. Link to Post #27
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    (...)There may well be a critical and challenging role for the alternative media to head this one off - just as it seems we successfully headed off the Swine Flu / Vaccinations scenario in 2009.

This is a larger mountain to climb, as the public is so ill-informed. There will probably be much more about this in the coming months, including from myself.
    Indeed, especially if we consider that such events do not happen in vacuum.
    There is always a conditioning campaign as to maximize effect of one-time event.
    There are many avenues, not least of them building general level of insecurity (economic, safety etc.) .. In case of 9/|| that was the bursting of dot-com bubble for example.

Anyway, there are steps to this affair, that must first materialize before "big one" ... and by nullifying the preparatory movements, we have great chance of making the "final" unplausible.

Block the chesspieces so to speak.

Still we must be aware what strategic goals are, as not to be outflanked.
    Events are tactical means, let us not miss this distinction.

(Great thread Harley!)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Post:

barefoot (14th January 2011), Harley (23rd December 2010)

13. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Let them commit to actions that by design are hard to reverse out of
    For instance:
    They will use individual testimony which supports there theory , they will use UFO enthusiasts to prove there case,so you guys organise people that say the right thing,the publicity machine at low level will fly down on this sort of testimony ,with little thought.if you say in an irresistible way the very scenario they wish to design.
    And when you are heavily involved...
    Pull the rug....

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

For a while now I've had a feeling that my role in this game, as a so called "truther" or "conspiracy theorist" or whatever it is you might call someone who is paying attention, is to really go all out when/if something like this comes down the pipe, and as the pieces begin falling into place (i.e. the propganda machine starts to roll its printing presses - such as it has with The Event, V, the 10+ alien invasion movies coming out between 2009 - 2011) it is my job - and anyone elses job, to start hinting that there may be something more to this than meets the eye to anyone we know. I don't mean go all out and overwhelm them, but plant the seeds of the idea that there might be a reason why we are seeing so much of this in the media.

If the seeds are planted, when the real "event" plays out, hopefully enough people will snap back into awareness, sprouting conciousness from those seeds of truth - and realize that whatever goes down is not necessarily what it seems.

At this point, or perhaps even slightly before it if the plans are knwon, the "truthers" will need to really be making some noise. On this issue and on the issue of 'the microchip' I've decided that those will be my breaking points, where I will have to stop caring what other people think about my "being crazy" and go all out against these agenda's. Until then silent and targetted resistance (i.e. planting these seeds of truth) is for me, the best and most effective course of action.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Edit: Not that I particularly care now, most of my friends and family already think I'm nuts

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JoshERTW For This Post:

barefoot (14th January 2011), golden lady (28th January 2011), Harley (23rd December 2010), HURRITT ENYETO (23rd January 2011), KosmicKat (24th December 2010), meeradas (28th December 2010), partsdale (22nd January 2011), selaviv (26th December 2010), sheddie (28th January 2011)

16. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

yea! i think TPTB are egotistically deluded into thinking they can pull this one off but i think there is no way in hell the benevolent ET's are going to let them do this because this is a threat to them.

17. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

That's a reference,were I work!

18. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Allow me to add to this thread a moment.

Suppose we wake up one morning next year in August, turn our television sets on, and see a a news report mirroring something we'd recall from films such as "Independence Day," or "Signs." Large craft perched above major cities, flying about our skies.

And next, let's suppose the reporters and anchors begin foreshadowing these ominous craft as malevolent.

What would you do? What would the people of this planet do?

It seems most important that we do a bit of "soul searching," or meditating before the new year; and reflect that internal change toward to external world in which we operate. Once we understand a bit of who we are, the world around us begins to make a great deal more sense.

Yes, plans are on for an "ET false flag threat," but such a plan requires only one element to be successful; a reactive populace.
    Last edited by Dale; 23rd December 2010 at 14:31.

19. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member kudzy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Suppose we wake up one morning next year in August, turn our television sets on, and see a a news report mirroring something we'd recall from films such as "Independence Day," or "Signs." Large craft perched above major cities, flying about our skies.

And next, let's suppose the reporters and anchors begin foreshadowing these ominous craft as malevolent.
    I would add:
    Then suppose the world leaders held a "State of the World Address" mobilizing humanity to set aside our differences and focus our energies toward a global military/industrial complex the likes of which we have never seen before. Similar to what ol' ronnie reagan alluded to years ago. The whole world would be directed toward thwarting a fake enemy. It would sure turn the economy around. Then imagine trying to explain to your neighbor that it's all an elaborate hoax.

I'm confident that we can avoid this dire scenario by increasing our awareness.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kudzy For This Post:

barefoot (14th January 2011), golden lady (28th January 2011), Harley (23rd December 2010)

21. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

good thread!

the reasons behind such an event are what in my eyes is more important, and who such an event would benefit.

it has been widely reported that population control or a mass culling is on the cards, this is a recuring theme.
    what better than to have an alien enemy do this for you, or maybe a exotic disease of alien descent, non curable and devestating. no finger of blame pointed at TPTB.
    the other widely touted theory is the military industrial complex needing a threat to keep rolling.

or maybe a combination of all the theories could be put into place with this, including, a oppressive controlled high tech police state, mass culling, and a chance to rebuild with new clean 'alien' technology and the drastically reduced population.

i cant see it being a minor event of a few ships apearing and a few planes being shot down. this is too big an opertunity to bring other planned events into play.

however, would this truely be a 'fake alien invasion'?
    if we have been in contact with and controlled by aliens/interdimensional beings for all of our history, and even created by aliens, watched over and pushed into cirtain directions both technologically and genetically then could/would such an event actually take place without the say so or the assistance of aliens?

could the only FAKE part be the actual invasion, as they are already here, and have always been here, have thier claws well and truely in every aspect of our world, and no 'invasion' as such is actually needed?

there seems to be various races here in one form or the other, and it seems to be that there are less than sincere groups amongst those which have possibly dark motives, this invasion senario would benefit them immensly as well as TPTB that are part of the whole bigger picture.

If you take all of the stated wants and possible aims of these groups, the agenda that we are all aware of in varying amounts, this is the one event that could bring everything into play, and aliens wolud be very very much behind this, if they are not, and this happens without aliens, then aliens are not here, and that is pretty unlikely imho.

if this would be used for such a devastating change and mass population decrease, will the rebuilt world be a beneficial one, with free energy and a new more spiritual society - will 'friendly ETs' swoop in and save the day right at the last dying moment?

but one thing is cirtain, be it fake or real, we have to behave in the same way, if it is a big change, a massive destructive event, then it will be those which have prepared that will survive, the free thinkers, the strong and educated, the non-sheeple, exactly the ones that if you were rebuilding the world in a new and more benficial way, you would want in it.

i dont know, i have no insider knowledge, been trained as a supersoldier, or been channeling zetas, and its all pure speculation on my part, but common sense tells me if you do have 'agenda' and your gonna stage an alien invasion, produce an annonymous enemy, your gonna take advantage of it, and not just put on a pretty show for the cameras.
    Last edited by Samurai; 24th December 2010 at 00:02.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Samurai For This Post:

barefoot (14th January 2011)

23. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

i think what im trying to put across is, do we need to change as a planet to take our next step into a galactic/universal community, is this time rapidly approaching?
    does this change have to mean that we need to face some really difficult and pressing times, can we be alowed to move into this planetary environment with so many negative traits as a race?
    if the soul is eternal, and if death is only a state of change, then would the culling of billions, billions of souls taking a necessary step in their evoltion, in the higher picture, be something that would actually be acceptable to a race of beings with a complete veiw of the bigger picture so to speak. could this actually be what will be used to take the planet into this new stage?
    maybe the huge number of souls that are her on the planet right now are here for this mass movement of spirit that could be planned?

alan watts once said that when you look at the human organsim up close under a microscope cells will be attacking cells, the scene is that of destruction and disharmony, but when you remove the microscope and look at the human, the body is in harmony.
    maybe within the bigger picture this could be an acceptable tool for all of our developements, be that spiritual movement into another form or plain, or the continuation of the planet and our race in this experience.
    maybe TPTB, if they are influenced/controlled by ETs or actually are ETs have a far bigger picture in mind that we cant see because we are overwhelmed by the fear of our own mortality, and too rooted in our current experience.

or am i just getting all apocolyptic and full of xmas cheer?
    maybe im resigning myself to doom!

maybe i need some vitimin d...

24. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    What you say Harley is certainly one possible scenario.

Another one might be that they come to save us from ourselves.War,disease,economic or environmental collapse etc.Just when things are about to get bad 'they' show up just in time to 'save us'.

Another one might be that they show up in 'peace' and offer to 'enlighten' us on what's out there etc.
    Are we that conditioned to believe that everything is "NWO this, TPTB that" to a point where if GENUINE assistance were offered, we'd be skeptical and dismissive of it?

I think that's a dangerous path to walk as well. There are definitely benevolent ETs out there and if they truly wanted to help us, they could. They're not supposed to (free will) but I don't think much is stopping them from it (well, perhaps dimensional/frequency issues, space command, etc).

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

JoshERTW (28th December 2010)

26. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Harley Hawkins (here)
    Hi Etherios,

Asking this kindly and with all due respect: Did you read the full text of the article? Or are you just responding to the title of the thread? I ask this because all of your comments and questions here are covered (quite plainly) in the article, and the purpose of the article was also made quite clear.

Thanks!
    Indeed it was.

You laid out several scenarios, including a "Real" and "False-Flag" versions of what could happen.

27. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ------

I've not responded yet to this important thread, but I wanted to thank Harley Hawkins for his detailed and highly intelligent presentation.

As far as I'm given to understand, HH got a lot right in his opening post - and this is a subject that we should pay very close attention to through 2011 and 2012.

There may well be a critical and challenging role for the alternative media to head this one off - just as it seems we successfully headed off the Swine Flu / Vaccinations scenario in 2009.

I agree Bill and I just want to add that even though some feel that the History Channel cannot be trusted, it has sort-of made some of my relatives question 2012 and question the meaning of their existence and whether or not there's more to life than what we're being told. I think this is a good thing and I think that in order to de-condition people to the idea of hostile ETs, they must have access to information that challenges their very core.

If these folks can be de-conditioned, then it will tie into HH's post because these people will not stand for the false-flag IF they know the true nature of benevolent ETs.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

barefoot (14th January 2011), Harley (24th December 2010), JoshERTW (28th December 2010), mrkumamon (14th February 2011)

29. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote Posted by Humble Janitor (here)
    Are we that conditioned to believe that everything is "NWO this, TPTB that" to a point where if GENUINE assistance were offered, we'd be skeptical and dismissive of it?

I think that's a dangerous path to walk as well. There are definitely benevolent ETs out there and if they truly wanted to help us, they could. They're not supposed to (free will) but I don't think much is stopping them from it (well, perhaps dimensional/frequency issues, space command, etc).
    Just possible scenarios Humble,nothing more.If something like that happens then look at it with an open mind would be my advice.How would one be able to prove hostile or benevolent intent anyway ?

Say the bad guys show up.Are they going to appear as bad guys and then ask us if we want their help....probably not because everyone will assume that they are bad guys and are a threat to us.There are probably protocols in place that have to be followed.Just a guess.
    Last edited by ponda; 24th December 2010 at 03:11.

30. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

In that case, they could be like the ETs in V (offer help and then slowly reveal their hidden agenda over time) or they could some shooting at us.

We'd have to follow our hearts on this one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12 LastLast