+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marzulli narrative continues to discount benevolent ETs

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,551 times in 5,658 posts

Default Marzulli narrative continues to discount benevolent ETs

Most know and respect the research of LA Marzulli including myself, but there is one main area of contention that I feel is important to offer a counter viewpoint which was done on some of LA's video comments and to share here. One of his other popular sayings is that, "UFO's are real burgeoning and not going away." He makes a strong stand against good ET's and one of his main thesis is, they (ET's) are part of a great coming deception. He continues to hold that view that all aliens are negative. Although in one comment I did get him to agree that his friend Gary Stearman's UFO encounter was a positive experience yet he still chooses the negative narrative. This is sort of the opposite of Dr. Greer's all benevolent statement. In closing I like that Marzulli challenges the status quo and does some intriguing research yet he seems to have boxed himself into this narrow view. His pov seems to not allow for such a great diversity of life in the cosmos.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th March 2017), Bluegreen (9th March 2017), drneglector (9th March 2017), EFO (9th March 2017), Mercedes (10th March 2017), shijo (10th March 2017), Star Tsar (9th March 2017), sunpaw (9th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Default Re: Marzulli narrative continues to discount benevolent ETs

Last year on your thread I have a post I expressed my opinion about Marzulli's comment on his own video.I didn't know this person until you post his video.

Perhaps this person didn't have any kind of personal encounter with extraterrestrial world (IEBE,EFO,interesting/inexplicable/curious phenomena) and his idea of extraterrestrial world is based mostly on negative experiences related by others.

Sad.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th March 2017), Bluegreen (9th March 2017), mojo (9th March 2017), sunpaw (9th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

can you post a 'related to post' link please mojo
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th March 2017), mojo (9th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

It doesn't sound as if he had personal experience.
    Another point: does he explain why he draws this conclusion (?)
    And even if he explains - its his opinion still. Which could ignore different 'encounters' or even own experience. Who knows....

And a strong stand about it: for me the whole sounds like attention seeking (and/or drawing out 'witness reports'..)

Just my guess though.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunpaw For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th March 2017), EFO (10th March 2017), mojo (9th March 2017), Sunny-side-up (13th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,484 times in 10,170 posts

Marzulli is coming from a Bible/Christian perspective, which is fine. I would speculate that while he might be willing to identify the 'demons' depicted in the Bible as ETs, he might be a bit reticent about identifying the 'angels' depicted in the Bible as ETs.

Just my guess though.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

EFO (10th March 2017), mojo (9th March 2017), Sunny-side-up (13th March 2017), sunpaw (10th March 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

You know, there are times ETs pass me important images, I'm excited just want to share what they gave me, and my description aren't in the right terms, but that is why I am surrounded by Avalon experts. Don't get upset what I shared doesn't make sense, help me by putting it into correct terms.

If you had a little et dude knock on your door, when you opened it he gave you answers far beyond current understandings, but showed it to you in an image then disappeared.

First, you are so freaked an et just showed at your door, you almost forget what the image showed.

I have been contacted by many different races, but not one wanted to do anything but help.

In my dreams, I fight ET's wanting into our reality, but they will never be allowed.

We are an experiment that produced incredible results, the advanced races understand this, so really are keeping us shielded.

What I can tell you is in 5D, your Spirit goes from a whisper 10% of your reality, to 50%

For me it allows me to bend our reality and timelines...

3D is cool, but I need all of you to step up to 5D to join me in saving this planet.

Don't try and rush it, but understand what you are experiencing...

You will not meet an et on earth ever that wants anything more than for us to find peace.

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,551 times in 5,658 posts

Thank you to each that responded. Marzulli's research would resonate so much better if he only allowed room for the possibility... I can imagine how this pov might work on the psyche of a person of faith when they are searching for answers to explain their own personal encounter.
    @ sunnyside there wasn't a specific video reference in mind but a main theme throughout...
    Last edited by mojo; 10th March 2017 at 00:12.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th March 2017), EFO (10th March 2017), Sunny-side-up (13th March 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,982 times in 4,336 posts

I think Marzuli is a pretty awesome researcher and he has uncovered some amazing things.
    But you can't fall into the trap of marrying Marzuli's research findings with the interpretations of his research.
    Marzuli and his fundamentalist slant give him a bat-sh!t crazy view on the world and as such you have to take that into account when viewing his material. Other than that he's great!

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th March 2017), BMJ (12th March 2017), mojo (10th March 2017), Sunny-side-up (13th March 2017), sunpaw (10th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread