+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast

Thread: The Vielight intranasal laser: kickstarting the pineal gland?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 times in 276 posts

Default Re: The Vielight intranasal laser: kickstarting the pineal gland?

As I posted earlier, I've had the opportunity to experiment with the Vielight system. Initially i tried the wearable 10hz Neuro Alpha - primarily because of it's efficacy on Alzheimers symptoms. Next I tried the Vielight 810 in the infrared spectrum. Neither of these devices produced a noticeable outcome, but none was expected as it can take some weeks of use for a change to be noted - the units were on loan, so i could not keep them long enough to determine a benefit.

Fast forward to today... having read Bill's posts with interest, i was able to borrow an early Vielight laser version, the Qi-light, and i tried it today. Once i'd aimed it roughly at where i believe my pineal gland is located, i got the same sensations as Debjoy.

I did some research... here's an extract on the photosensitivity of the pineal gland, taken from this pdf: http://www.ane.pl/pdf/5444.pdf

"This brief outline on photoreceptor properties of the pineal organ of poikilothermic vertebrates shows that the pineal is not only a simple light detector that acts as a kind of photometer, but that it is capable of processing the light information and to discriminate it from informations that have no meaning for its assumed photoperiodic function."

To me, this is support to the notion that the pineal gland is able to discern light and other vibrational stimuli and that a measurable response to that stimuli is felt on a physical and perhaps spiritual level.

Pineal Gland... Interface to other dimensions and vibrationary states...?
    Last edited by 42; 17th March 2017 at 00:24.
    Love is all you need

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to 42 For This Post:

7alon (18th March 2017), avid (17th March 2017), Bill Ryan (17th March 2017), Billy (17th March 2017), DebJoy (11th April 2017), eaglespirit (24th March 2017), Ewan (17th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (17th March 2017), fourty-two (21st March 2017), Heart-2-Heart (17th March 2017), Joe (18th March 2017), JRS (17th March 2017), kanishk (17th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th March 2017), meat suit (17th March 2017), Noelle (17th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (19th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

I just initiated my order after getting this email:

If you want to provide us with a Visa or MasterCard, you can send us some of the information
    and WhatsApp or text the rest to 593-995904777 if that is more comfortable for you (for safety
    reasons).

Or, we can generate a PayPal request with your email address and your full shipping address.
    Whichever you prefer.

Please let us know ASAP. Our offer is valid until this Saturday. A 655 Prime will cost you $51.87 less
    than the regular retail price of $399 if you pay before then. That is 13% off the retail price.

Your total will be $357.13 USD including $10 in shipping costs.

We will process it as soon a possible once we receive your information.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

7alon (18th March 2017), Bill Ryan (17th March 2017), Billy (17th March 2017), BMJ (24th March 2017), DebJoy (11th April 2017), eaglespirit (24th March 2017), Ewan (17th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (17th March 2017), Flash (18th March 2017), Heart-2-Heart (17th March 2017), Joe (18th March 2017), JRS (17th March 2017), kanishk (17th March 2017), Noelle (17th March 2017), Ol' Roy (17th March 2017), sanma (17th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    An interesting update... these experiences continue to happen.

A few days ago, I'd been feeling really quite ungrounded the entire day. I wasn't uncomfortable or unhappy in any way: just kind of 'not quite there', unable to focus on anything all that well, and having the continual 'process-in-the-background' feeling that there was a 'message' trying to come through — or something like that.

That evening, I reported my experience to a close friend, who'd casually asked me about my day. I described what I'd been experiencing.

My friend is a good counselor, and also pretty psychic, and they immediately asked me to close my eyes and describe what 'came up'. I did that.

I immediately saw a desert scene, with mountains in the background. I had a clear sense that it was the Atacama Desert, in northern Chile, where I've never been.

All I knew about the Atacama Desert was that it's the driest place on earth, and it's not rained there for hundreds of years.

My friend asked me to examine more closely the image in my mind.

Then, I saw red flowers, everywhere. I was overwhelmed with cognitive dissonance. This was quite impossible.

My friend asked me to describe the flowers.

"About two feet high, the size of poppies or tulips", I said. "They're really vivid."

This was ridiculous. It made no sense. I opened my eyes, and went to search the net for "Atacama red flowers".

What I immediately found stunned me:

They're called red Ananuca lilies. OMG. I'd had absolutely no idea.

My eyes filled with tears.
    It was EXACTLY what I'd seen. I've never been there in my life. I'd always thought the Atacama was as dry as dust, and nothing could possibly live there.

What unfolded after that, of course, was a detailed past life recall. I was there, with my family (wife and six children and two friends), crossing the desert with llamas, in a little pilgrimage to a sacred spot in the mountains. It was a very happy scene, and I got the entire story. This was what had been trying to 'come through' all day. But why? I have no idea.

It totally fits with what's been happening since I started using the Vielight. A bunch of memories, coming through vividly and seemingly randomly, some from past lives (I feel certain), and others, from everything I feel I can figure out, apparently from the future (or 'a' future).

Astonishing stuff.

~~~

Last night I had dinner with two friends who live locally, Deb and Michael (DebJoy and boolacalaca). Deb was keen to try the Vielight for the first time, which I happened to have with me.

She may make her own report here, but (in summary) she experienced markedly heightened sensory feelings, especially in her hands, which she described as coursing and overflowing with strong, vivid energy. As an experiment, Michael and I 'stroked' her hand's energy field, not physically making contact, but just maybe half to one inch above the back of her hand.

She described the sensation as like being rubbed with sandpaper. Her hands were so sensitive, she was instinctively physically flinching as soon as we came even close.

We had a whole bunch of fun with that, and Michael and I were joking that she should really see what she could do with a matchstick floating on the surface of a pan of water. Deb's response was that she felt she could do far more than just magic tricks with that energy.

Hands-on healing?
    Who knows. She reported other sensations, rather more inner and subtle, about her own power being activated or enabled. In the middle of all this, it was quite a comedy scene, with the very curious restaurant owner coming along and asking us (in Spanish, iPhone translator in hand, and with considerable amusement), what on earth we were doing: Deb looked maybe just a little out of place with the red light up her nose, in a very public place — but she didn't mind at all.

I can attest to what your friend experienced Bill. Both my Sifu/mentor and I have experienced this ability. In another thread I have mentioned that we are both able to sense objects, even down to the shape of them, with our eyes closed. He is especially proficient at it. Interestingly enough, he gained this ability from being taken off a medication when he wasn't supposed to have been, which caused minor brain damage. My ability to feel things around me without touching them is significantly reduced on my medication unfortunately.

Both he and I were surprised when he decided to try and teach me to sense objects, as he didn't know if it would be a teachable thing, since he received this ability due to accidental circumstances.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th August 2022 at 13:56.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2017), Billy (17th March 2017), BMJ (24th March 2017), DebJoy (11th April 2017), eaglespirit (24th March 2017), Ewan (17th March 2017), Flash (18th March 2017), Joe (18th March 2017), kanishk (18th March 2017), Ol' Roy (17th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (17th March 2017), Sunny-side-up (22nd March 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

If anyone is planning to use the Project Avalon discount, it would be good to know that it expires Saturday (beginning or end??)

Reply from southamericanhealth:
    "Our offer is valid until this Saturday"

Sent to southamericanhealth:
    "I hope that the Project Avalon discount will apply if you do not have the time to send a Paypal request for payment before the discount window expires."

"Yes, Ron, it will still apply. We got your request before the deadline, so
    we will apply a 13% discount to your order as discussed. You just need
    to wait for staff to catch up with orders. Watch for your PayPal request
    to arrive, so you can pay it as soon as possible. But not to worry."

Update Saturday 1400hr EDT:

From southamericanhealth:
    "Our head office did not get to process all the orders for the week before closing down for the weekend. Yours is in the line up for the next few days. But not to worry, Ron. People who ordered before the end of today's offer, like you, will get the special price.

Hang in there, and you will see it in your inbox ASAP.

Have a good weekend,"

Update Tuesday 0443hr

Received request for payment.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 21st March 2017 at 08:44.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

7alon (18th March 2017), Bill Ryan (18th March 2017), DebJoy (11th April 2017), eaglespirit (24th March 2017), Flash (18th March 2017), Joe (18th March 2017), kanishk (18th March 2017), Noelle (17th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

I immediately saw a desert scene, with mountains in the background. I had a clear sense that it was the Atacama Desert, in northern Chile, where I've never been.
    [...]
    [/LEFT]
    Check this out :

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Heavy California rains results in desert "superbloom" at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park

CBS Evening News You Tube
    Mon, 13 Mar 2017 13:32 UTC

Superbloom © Alerta Roja

After a winter of heavy rains soaked California, ending a six-year drought, a floral rainbow has bloomed in the desert.

John Blackstone has more from the Anza-Borrego State Park.

and:

Atacama Desert Blooms Pink After Historic Rainfall (Photos)

By Tia Ghose, Senior Writer |
    October 29, 2015 12:07pm ET

A train travels amid a fuschia landscape in the Atacama Desert. The normally barren landscape erupted in a riot of colors this month as desert blooms covered the landscape. Credit: Twitter user Tomás Cuadra Ordenes @toroco_vallenar

The Atacama Desert, one of the driest places on Earth, is experiencing a riot of color as a rare springtime bloom of flowers covers every hillside.

The explosion of color is the result of rains that swept through the region earlier this year, watering seeds that had lain dormant in the ground for years.
    [...]

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

42 (18th March 2017), Bill Ryan (18th March 2017), boolacalaca (18th March 2017), DebJoy (11th April 2017), DNA (4th April 2017), eaglespirit (24th March 2017), fourty-two (18th March 2017), Franny (25th March 2017), Heart-2-Heart (18th March 2017), JRS (19th March 2017), kanishk (20th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th March 2017), Noelle (21st March 2017), Ol' Roy (20th March 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    If anyone is planning to use the Project Avalon discount, it would be good to know that it expires Saturday (beginning or end??)

"I hope that the Project Avalon discount will apply if you do not have the time to send a Paypal request for payment before the discount window expires."

"Our head office did not get to process all the orders for the week before closing down for the weekend. Yours is in the line up for the next few days. But not to worry, Ron. People who ordered before the end of today's offer, like you, will get the special price.

Have a good weekend,"
    End of the day, I believe. Silvana just asked me to post this reminder update:

~~~

Update to
    SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
    FOR NEUROLOGICAL HEALTH
    &
    PINEAL GLAND ACTIVATION

We would like to thank all the Project Avalon members who took advantage of our special discounts for VieLight products in the past week, and remind everyone else in this circle that you still have time to get the discounts listed below if you write to us before the end of today, March 18th, 2017.
    You won't find this offer anywhere else on the web.

AFTER THAT, we'll still try to offer the best discounts possible to those who contact us directly at info@southamericanhealth.com,
    but can't say at this time what prices we’ll be able to quote you.

Intranasal technologies support increased blood oxygen levels, removal of waste from the cell, increased ATP production, and normalization of cell function, including removal of toxic calcium.

We know this is of special interest to the Project Avalon members. Those who purchase units
    from us and quote this offer will be provided with a protocol to detoxify the pineal gland. This includes the best use of the VieLight unit they choose for this application.

The Neuro Alpha and Neuro Gamma are breakthrough technologies that do all of the above as well as increasing neuron density, thus helping reverse cognitive decline-related issues. This includes Alzheimer's-like symptoms (Gamma unit).

For example, we had a client recently that could not
    remember any of his family members or take care of himself. In less than 10 days of using the Neuro he could remember his wife of 60 years, feed himself and carry on a conversation.

You can find lots of technical information on the manufacturer's website and on www.mediclights.com about the technology itself, the research, patents, etc.

Contact us directly if you are interested in buying either a Neuro or an Intranasal device. Shipping costs below. We take PayPal, Visa and MasterCard. When you respond to this, please provide us with your phone number.

To take advantage of this, please contact us directly by March 18, 2017.

The 655 Prime:
    $349 USD (regularly $399) plus shipping:

The 810 Infrared:
    $449 USD (regularly $499) plus shipping:

The Neuro Alpha (all neurological issues except Alzheimer's):
    $1,689 USD (regularly $1,749) plus shipping:

The Neuro Gamma (only for Alzheimer's):

Here are the shipping costs:

As holistic coaches, we also offer our services to further support you with your health objectives. We specialize in autoimmune and neurological issues, and in holistic health & wellness in general.

We're available online for consultations via Skype or Zoom. Please contact us for details.

Warmest Regards,
    South American Health

Silvana Spano BA MA, and Patrick Coady BA CMT
    Expanding Your Capacity to Heal
    Email: info@SouthAmericanHealth.com
    US Phone: 604-901-7805
    WhatsApp: 593-995904777

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DebJoy (11th April 2017), eaglespirit (24th March 2017), kanishk (20th March 2017), Noelle (18th March 2017), rezboom (19th March 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)

Have a good weekend,"
    End of the day, I believe. Silvana just asked me to post this reminder update:

~~~

Update to
    SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
    FOR NEUROLOGICAL HEALTH
    &
    PINEAL GLAND ACTIVATION

We would like to thank all the Project Avalon members who took advantage of our special discounts for VieLight products in the past week, and remind everyone else in this circle that you still have time to get the discounts listed below if you write to us before the end of today, March 18th, 2017.
    You won't find this offer anywhere else on the web.

AFTER THAT, we'll still try to offer the best discounts possible to those who contact us directly at info@southamericanhealth.com,
    but can't say at this time what prices we’ll be able to quote you.

Intranasal technologies support increased blood oxygen levels, removal of waste from the cell, increased ATP production, and normalization of cell function, including removal of toxic calcium.

We know this is of special interest to the Project Avalon members. Those who purchase units
    from us and quote this offer will be provided with a protocol to detoxify the pineal gland. This includes the best use of the VieLight unit they choose for this application.

The Neuro Alpha and Neuro Gamma are breakthrough technologies that do all of the above as well as increasing neuron density, thus helping reverse cognitive decline-related issues. This includes Alzheimer's-like symptoms (Gamma unit).

For example, we had a client recently that could not
    remember any of his family members or take care of himself. In less than 10 days of using the Neuro he could remember his wife of 60 years, feed himself and carry on a conversation.

You can find lots of technical information on the manufacturer's website and on www.mediclights.com about the technology itself, the research, patents, etc.

Contact us directly if you are interested in buying either a Neuro or an Intranasal device. Shipping costs below. We take PayPal, Visa and MasterCard. When you respond to this, please provide us with your phone number.

To take advantage of this, please contact us directly by March 18, 2017.

The 655 Prime:
    $349 USD (regularly $399) plus shipping:

The 810 Infrared:
    $449 USD (regularly $499) plus shipping:

The Neuro Alpha (all neurological issues except Alzheimer's):

The Neuro Gamma (only for Alzheimer's):

Here are the shipping costs:

As holistic coaches, we also offer our services to further support you with your health objectives. We specialize in autoimmune and neurological issues, and in holistic health & wellness in general.

We're available online for consultations via Skype or Zoom. Please contact us for details.

Warmest Regards,
    South American Health

Silvana Spano BA MA, and Patrick Coady BA CMT
    Expanding Your Capacity to Heal
    Email: info@SouthAmericanHealth.com
    US Phone: 604-901-7805
    WhatsApp: 593-995904777
    I'll be getting one. Waiting for my husband to read the literature that I provided and to give his ok on the purchase, and I'm sure he will. We'll be paying full price, but that's ok. It will be a worthy investment.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2017), DebJoy (11th April 2017), eaglespirit (24th March 2017), kanishk (20th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (19th March 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Jon-tom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sandy (here)
    I hope you miss the boat Bill with your precognition about Mara, Dec. 2017. She is such a wonderful companion and I feel sad just thinking you may lose such a great friend.
    No, she's not lost, at all. I also had an earlier, separate download where I saw her as an older dog, quite a few years from now.

It was just really strange she wasn't there in this particular download, which was all about a mountain incident. That was hard to explain, or imagine the circumstances. And nothing I did or imagined would 'put' her there, either. It was 'fixed'... exactly like a memory of something that had happened in the past.
    How do you know it wasn't a view of another time stream/quantum jump?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jon-tom For This Post:

eaglespirit (24th March 2017), Eram (19th March 2017), Noelle (19th March 2017)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Jon-tom (here)
    I hope you miss the boat Bill with your precognition about Mara, Dec. 2017. She is such a wonderful companion and I feel sad just thinking you may lose such a great friend.
    No, she's not lost, at all. I also had an earlier, separate download where I saw her as an older dog, quite a few years from now.

It was just really strange she wasn't there in this particular download, which was all about a mountain incident. That was hard to explain, or imagine the circumstances. And nothing I did or imagined would 'put' her there, either. It was 'fixed'... exactly like a memory of something that had happened in the past.
    I don't. Yes, it might have been another (future) timeline. (It definitely wasn't anything that could have been in the past.)

What I was trying to stress was that it didn't seem as if this was merely my imagination: it had all the hallmarks of a kind of 'memory' of something, inasmuch as I could not 'change' it (and put my dog, Mara, in the picture!) — no matter how hard I tried.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th March 2017 at 19:57.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

eaglespirit (24th March 2017), Eram (19th March 2017), kanishk (20th March 2017), Noelle (19th March 2017)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Jon-tom's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't. Yes, it might have been another (future) timeline. (It definitely wasn't anything that could have been in the past.)

What I was trying to stress was that it didn't seem as if this was merely my imagination: it had all the hallmarks of a kind of 'memory' of something, inasmuch as I could not 'change' it (and put my dog, Mara, in the picture!) — no matter how hard I tried.
    I don't think it was your imagination. Otherwise you could imagine a different picture. The reason, too, I think it was a different timeline was your inability to change it. Being that I think "our" future timeline is malleable.

This device sounds interesting. However, due to two specific recent dreams (within the last 4 months) I am under the impression that my accessing, or trying to access, extraneous information would be harmful to me at this point. That doing so would draw unwanted attention to my self.

That there will be the opening of a "red" door. An event many believe will be THE event they are prepping for. But it is a precursor. While this event IS very highly significant, someone (in their ignorance/confidence) is going to open the "yellow" door. While many are looking at the horror coming out the red door.

So, for now, in a way, I am circling the wagons. In my case wagon.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jon-tom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2017), eaglespirit (24th March 2017), kanishk (20th March 2017), Noelle (20th March 2017)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Jon-tom (here)

Have you come across psychics that see other timelines which could come into being? One I have seen several times experiences events that are both solid (100% will happen) and events that have the potential to be changed or prevented. Sorry if this is a little off topic, I just wanted to point out that based on my own experiences, I believe you could have experienced a 'solid event'.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2017), DebJoy (11th April 2017), eaglespirit (24th March 2017)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I read somewhere that the body functions at 8 Hz. Try it all; you may discover something good. About seeing the future. I discovered that the subconscious tells the future on a regular basis 24 hours ahead if you remember what you dream and can decode the conscious nonsense you remember to get the real subconscious message.

My mother in 1966 had a dream which happened in 1989. I remembered the dream when we were traveling and decided to return home a week earlier. We missed the dreadful San Francisco highway collapse earthquake which killed so many people horribly. Had we continued our travels, in one week we might have been a casualty of the earthquake on the highway. I somehow knew that I had to remember that dream for over twenty years.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2017), eaglespirit (24th March 2017), fourty-two (23rd March 2017), sheme (24th March 2017), wondering (22nd March 2017)

25. Link to Post #53
    Scotland Avalon Member celticwarrior's Avatar
    Thanks

I've just today received my Vielight 655 which I ordered 6 days ago from the UK. I have tried it once and not experienced anything specific. I suspect you need to point the laser towards the pineal and hold it there otherwise it tends to flop to the side a bit.
    Didn't receive a protocol for pineal activation as stated in the offer, so guess I will have to email Silvana for that, unless someone can reproduce it here.
    The product is shipped directly from Vielight in Canada, and was glad to see thankfully that they had valued the contents on the shipping label at $20. Had they valued it at over this I would have incurred import duty of about $70 and a further $20 processing fee at the post office. Phew
    Will keep persevering and post further my experiences.
    CW

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to celticwarrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2017), BMJ (24th March 2017), DebJoy (11th April 2017), eaglespirit (24th March 2017), Ewan (22nd March 2017), Joe (21st March 2017), JRS (24th March 2017), kanishk (22nd March 2017), Noelle (21st March 2017), Phoenix1304 (22nd August 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (21st March 2017), witchy1 (22nd March 2017)

27. Link to Post #54
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

For what it’s worth, Bill – and I’m not sure if it is – I had to reluctantly drop the very delightful practice of lucid dreaming (controlled very, very vivid dreams) because I found that, in hindsight, my waking memory of the lucid dream a few days or weeks later could not easily distinguish between something that was an actual it-happened-to-me memory, and my memory of the lucid dream. They seemed to occupy the same place in my brain, the same fully-formed realm of actual experience. And I was concerned I might one day “slip up” somewhere and blithely mention to someone that when I’d, oh, had tea with the Queen last week or something, she’d said….!

Perhaps your experience with(out) Mara got processed in that same firm neural manner. Just a thought.

But the ‘maybe yes/maybe no’ future timeline thing could also be possible. Those experiences for me are pretty real and specific also. In my own realm I rely on other body cues (emotions, gut response, fear or increasing sense of urgency, etc.) to tell me whether the premonition is coming into this reality or not. Some have taken as long as 25 years to manifest. Others are – thankfully – only dreams or ideas.

The mind is indeed a wonderful place. And I'm looking forward to getting my own VieLight 810.

Cheers,
    Selene

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

7alon (24th March 2017), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2017), BMJ (24th March 2017), celticwarrior (24th March 2017), DebJoy (11th April 2017), eaglespirit (24th March 2017), Ewan (22nd March 2017), kanishk (24th March 2017)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Vielight featured on Toronto TV station this evening:

http://www.citynews.ca/video/2017/03...rain-injuries/
    Love is all you need

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 42 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2017), BMJ (24th March 2017), celticwarrior (24th March 2017), eaglespirit (24th March 2017)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Received this info today:

"Hi Ron!

Your 655 Prime shipped today.
    Here's the tracking information:
    Your order has been packed and shipped from Hayward, California through USPS Priority Mail.
    We will be sending the pineal gland protocol to the Project Avalon members this weekend.

Best,
    Silvana"

Expected Delivery Day: Saturday, March 25, 2017
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 24th March 2017 at 03:19.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2017), BMJ (24th March 2017), celticwarrior (24th March 2017), eaglespirit (24th March 2017), kanishk (24th March 2017), Ol' Roy (24th March 2017), sheme (24th March 2017)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

It would be interesting to learn how the concept of the Vielight devices developed. What human experiments were performed to evaluate the viability of going into production?

My unplanned personal experience with flashing light is here (to avoid derailing this thread). I would enjoy learning if others have had a similar experience.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 24th March 2017 at 11:55.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2017), eaglespirit (24th March 2017), kanishk (24th March 2017)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Interview with Lew Lim and Dr. Mercola

A comprehensive interview with Lew Lim, the founder of Vielight and Dr. Mercola about the effects of brain photobiomodulation on EEG from an alternative medicine perspective.

it's a long one, but profoundly interesting for those closely following the subject.

Last edited by 42; 24th March 2017 at 12:36.
    Love is all you need

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 42 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2017), celticwarrior (24th March 2017), eaglespirit (24th March 2017), kanishk (24th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (24th March 2017)

37. Link to Post #59
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

http://www.emersonww.com/Neuro-inventor-notes.pdf you may find what you seek here Ron.

38. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,310 times in 322 posts

Yesterday I received the neuro gamma device that I had ordered for my husband. I really want to thank all of you who contributed much needed and useful information on this thread which I read carefully before deciding to do so. I would never have heard about it otherwise. God bless all of you!!!

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

42 (24th March 2017), Bill Ryan (24th March 2017), DebJoy (11th April 2017), eaglespirit (24th March 2017), kanishk (25th March 2017), Noelle (24th March 2017), penn (26th March 2017), sheme (25th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast