+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: The Vielight intranasal laser: kickstarting the pineal gland?

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Greeter: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 11,644 times in 1,445 posts

Default Re: The Vielight intranasal laser: kickstarting the pineal gland?

A related question the researchers may have addressed is:
    How long does it take the body to recover balance if the Vielight has been used too frequently?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), BMJ (Yesterday)

3. Link to Post #82
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,327 times in 183 posts

Abilities of the pineal gland

I couldn't resist to post these two videos. Both videos show children that have developed the ability to see with their third eye while being blindfolded.

"Yogamaatha claims that she attended a course at Gurukul, in India, where she was initiated by a guru and now possesses the unique ability to see with her third eye. She states that this mystical power is a “learned ability”, opposing those who believe that gifts like these, are only for the chosen few."

I was even more stunned by the next video. A woman in GB teaches children to see with their third eye.

source:
    http://thespiritscience.net/2015/10/...her-third-eye/
    http://sitsshow.blogspot.de/2017/03/...third-eye.html

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), BMJ (Yesterday), Dennis Leahy (Yesterday), Ewan (Yesterday), LadyM (Yesterday)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member LadyM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,305 times in 234 posts

Quote Posted by Olaf (here)
    Abilities of the pineal gland

I couldn't resist to post these two videos. Both videos show children that have developed the ability to see with their third eye while being blindfolded.

"Yogamaatha claims that she attended a course at Gurukul, in India, where she was initiated by a guru and now possesses the unique ability to see with her third eye. She states that this mystical power is a “learned ability”, opposing those who believe that gifts like these, are only for the chosen few."

I was even more stunned by the next video. A woman in GB teaches children to see with their third eye.

source:
    http://thespiritscience.net/2015/10/...her-third-eye/
    http://sitsshow.blogspot.de/2017/03/...third-eye.html
    The little girl in the first video is right. We can all do this. I have done it while laying down to go to sleep or take a nap. With my eyes closed and in a relaxed state, I can see the fibers in the couch or the pillow (whatever I am laying on) and my hand or fingers moving.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LadyM For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), BMJ (Yesterday), Dennis Leahy (Yesterday), kanishk (Today)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 165,643 times in 11,226 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    How long does it take the body to recover balance if the Vielight has been used too frequently?
    I don't know. My personal uneducated guess is that each person's optimum protocols may vary. I have some personal empirical evidence now that apparently over-frequent use causes the new abilities (or distinct new phenomena) to start to fall off the other side of the bell curve, so to speak, and then become less active again. There'll be an optimum level, it seems, and that may need to be discovered individually.

So, I'm re-calibrating my own use, reducing it now to once a day to start with. ('Once' = 25 minutes each nostril, back-to back.) I'll let that settle down for maybe a week, and then I'll increase it again from there.

Currently, my 'future memories', which were surprising, fascinating, vivid and frequent at first, have become more sporadic now. It's like a 'flattening-off' effect.

But something else is happening, I think, which is far harder to describe. It feels like an expanded awareness, but that's REALLY hard to put into words... though I can try, if anyone's interested. I have no idea how to measure that, of course — or even show to myself or anyone else that's it's real. It's extremely non-specific, more related to a feeling of emotional and spiritual well-being in general.

It feels as if something's growing and expanding. Some attitudes and habitual thoughts seem to be changing... that's the best one-sentence summary I can offer at the moment.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (Yesterday), BMJ (Yesterday), Dennis Leahy (Yesterday), Ewan (Yesterday), Heart2hearth (Yesterday), hohoemi (Yesterday), Jill (Yesterday), kanishk (Today), LadyM (Yesterday), Olaf (Yesterday), Ron Mauer Sr (Yesterday), Shannon (Yesterday)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member LadyM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,305 times in 234 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    I don't know. My personal uneducated guess is that each person's optimum protocols may vary. I have some personal empirical evidence now that apparently over-frequent use causes the new abilities (or distinct new phenomena) to start to fall off the other side of the bell curve, so to speak, and then become less active again. There'll be an optimum level, it seems, and that may need to be discovered individually.

So, I'm re-calibrating my own use, reducing it now to once a day to start with. ('Once' = 25 minutes each nostril, back-to back.) I'll let that settle down for maybe a week, and then I'll increase it again from there.

Currently, my 'future memories', which were surprising, fascinating, vivid and frequent at first, have become more sporadic now. It's like a 'flattening-off' effect.

But something else is happening, I think, which is far harder to describe. It feels like an expanded awareness, but that's REALLY hard to put into words... though I can try, if anyone's interested. I have no idea how to measure that, of course — or even show to myself or anyone else that's it's real. It's extremely non-specific, more related to a feeling of emotional and spiritual well-being in general.

It feels as if something's growing and expanding. Some attitudes and habitual thoughts seem to be changing... that's the best one-sentence summary I can offer at the moment.
    I'm interested! Maybe in time and after experiencing more, more words to describe it will come to you. Then, again, often there just are not any words to describe perceptions and feelings in expanded states. Do you keep a journal? Recording every little thing may help.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LadyM For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), BMJ (Yesterday), kanishk (Today), Ron Mauer Sr (Yesterday), Shannon (Yesterday)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Greeter: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 11,644 times in 1,445 posts

I may be getting some relief for headaches, coincident with using the 655 Prime. I am now on day #3. I typically use the device when I meditate twice daily.

Headaches are usually very rare for me, but something changed about a month ago with headaches showing up every day. A CT scan was normal. MMS and Ibuprofen have been working.

Prior to using the 655 Prime, I heard (in my head) the word "encephalitis" and needed to look up the definition.

Maybe a different device would be helpful if encephalitis is causing the headaches.

On day #3, I'm still waiting for an increase of intuitive clarity and ability.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; Yesterday at 18:01.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Heart2hearth (Yesterday), kanishk (Today), LadyM (Yesterday), Olaf (Yesterday), Shannon (Yesterday)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 509 posts

Not knowing too much on this treatment and its benefits, it feels like an endorsement from Bill on the product.p

I hope this unpaid commercial works out fine for everyone.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://mgray12.wordpress.com

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 165,643 times in 11,226 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Not knowing too much on this treatment and its benefits, it feels like an endorsement from Bill on the product.
    It kind of turned out that way! But I was never asked by anyone to start the thread. I was fascinated by my own experiences, and had what felt like a pretty interesting personal story to share.

If you read the whole thing, I didn't even know that others had reported elsewhere that the device had a pineal stimulation/ activation effect. (Silvana Spano confirmed that herself, later, so that was all new to me.)

What happened was that after starting the thread, describing some of what I'd experienced, I dropped a note to Patrick and Silvana, because I wanted them to read about my strong suspicion that this was a pineal activator.

I thought maybe they had no idea about that. They'd never said anything about that to me themselves, and I'd not seen them to tell them personally. So I just did that by asking them to take a look at the thread.

They then got back to me to ask me to please let members know they could ship the device to the US, because it wasn't available elsewhere. I invited them to join the forum, so they could post for themselves and answer questions, but before they did that they asked me to please post their discount offer to Avalonians.

I've never done that before (other than with Carol Clarke, who I also endorse). I really do think this thing is something quite special, so I was quite happy to do that.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

celticwarrior (Today), Ewan (Today), Heart2hearth (Today), kanishk (Today), mgray (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5