+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast

Thread: The Vielight intranasal laser: kickstarting the pineal gland?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,191 times in 32,903 posts

Default Re: The Vielight intranasal laser: kickstarting the pineal gland?

Hi, All:

Patrick Coady and his wife Silvana Spano (http://southamericanhealth.com), who supply the Vielight devices — wherever you live — have asked me to post the following on their behalf. I'm pleased to do so, as I can't recommend their healing services too highly.

What's fascinating for me personally is that in the piece they wrote below, which they sent me a few hours ago, they make specific mention of the pineal.

When I talked with Patrick myself before I bought mine, he never mentioned the pineal at all, and I figured that out entirely for myself from the remarkable effects I experienced.

So, it's pretty interesting to me that they already know about these phenomena. It was quite a good (unplanned!) blind test of what the thing does.

Here's their announcement, which (in summary) is a pretty good discounted deal for Avalon members. And they'll get these devices to you wherever you live.

* Note: as a separate issue, I also want to mention their holistic healthcare in general. Patrick does Skype consultations internationally, and his rate is way more than reasonable. He also does shorter consultations, but he usually finds more time is needed, especially with new patients.

Again, I can't recommend them too highly. Although they can't make these claims for themselves, may I just say, carefully worded here for public consumption, that my understanding is that they have a great deal of experience in curing uncurable issues — in Patrick's words: "People who aren't meant to get better."

Let me just leave it at that.

~~~

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

FOR NEUROLOGICAL HEALTH
    &
    PINEAL GLAND ACTIVATION

We are pleased to support Bill Ryan and Project Avalon members
    with a special limited time offer on VieLight products.
    You will not find this offer anywhere else on the web.
    Please reply within a week of this offer.

Intranasal technologies support increased blood oxygen levels, removal of waste from the cell, increased ATP production, and normalization of cell function, including removal of toxic calcium.

We know this is of special interest to the Project Avalon members. Those who purchase units
    from us and quote this offer will be provided with a protocol to detoxify the pineal gland. This includes the best use of the VieLight unit they choose for this application.

The Neuro Alpha and Neuro Gamma are breakthrough technologies that do all of the above as well as increasing neuron density, thus helping reverse cognitive decline-related issues. This includes Alzheimer's-like symptoms (Gamma unit).

For example, we had a client recently that could not
    remember any of his family members or take care of himself. In less than 10 days of using the Neuro he could remember his wife of 60 years, feed himself and carry on a conversation.

You can find lots of technical information on the manufacturer's website and on www.mediclights.com about the technology itself, the research, patents, etc.

Contact us directly if you are interested in buying either a Neuro or an Intranasal device. Shipping costs below. We take PayPal, Visa and MasterCard. When you respond to this, please provide us with your phone number.

To take advantage of this, please contact us directly by March 18, 2017.

The 655 Prime:
    $349 USD (regularly $399) plus shipping:

The 810 Infrared:
    $449 USD (regularly $499) plus shipping:

The Neuro Alpha (all neurological issues except Alzheimer's):
    $1,689 USD (regularly $1,749) plus shipping:

The Neuro Gamma (only for Alzheimer's):
    $1,689 USD (regularly $1,749) plus shipping:

Here are the shipping costs:

As holistic coaches, we also offer our services to further support you with your health objectives. We specialize in autoimmune and neurological issues, and in holistic health & wellness in general.

We're available online for consultations via Skype or Zoom. Please contact us for details.

Warmest Regards,
    South American Health

Silvana Spano BA MA, and Patrick Coady BA CMT
    Expanding Your Capacity to Heal
    Email: info@SouthAmericanHealth.com
    US Phone: 604-901-7805
    WhatsApp: 593-995904777
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th March 2017 at 14:51.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (12th March 2017), Alan (13th March 2017), araucaria (13th March 2017), Ben (19th March 2017), Billy (12th March 2017), BMJ (12th March 2017), Dennis Leahy (12th March 2017), eaglespirit (24th March 2017), East Sun (12th March 2017), Eva2 (12th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (20th March 2017), fifi (24th March 2021), Foxie Loxie (12th March 2017), Joe (18th March 2017), JRS (13th March 2017), kanishk (12th March 2017), lisalu (12th March 2017), meat suit (16th March 2017), Noelle (12th March 2017), Olaf (12th March 2017), Raven (16th March 2017), rezboom (12th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (19th March 2017), sandy (12th March 2017), Sophocles (12th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Thanks Bill. Something I will definitely be looking into in the future .

I forgot to mention that I find it really interesting how we can use light therapy via both the nasal cavity and eyes to achieve different results. I should mention that the video I posted revolved around using light therapy via the eyes. Near the end he does talk to a member of the audience regarding light therapy and the pineal (only very briefly).
    Last edited by 7alon; 12th March 2017 at 13:45. Reason: forgot to mention something.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th March 2017), BMJ (12th March 2017), Dennis Leahy (12th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th March 2017), Joe (18th March 2017), kanishk (12th March 2017), lisalu (12th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,678 times in 3,332 posts

Bill, If I might ask, how much does one of these cost? Every time I see a photo of you and Mara I smile.

Oops, I see someone posted prices...
    Last edited by Pam; 12th March 2017 at 13:54.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2017), kanishk (12th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

An update here from Silvana and Patrick (by e-mail to me half an hour ago) — referring to my figuring out entirely on my own that the device had to be strongly stimulating the pineal gland.

My experiences, which I only very briefly summarized in my first post, were numerous, regular, crystal clear, and very evidently directly turned on by the device, although, most interestingly, the effects persisted after I'd turned it off again. (The device is self-timed to be on for 25 minutes each use.)

Patrick and Silvana had already known about this effect
    — but had never once mentioned it to me. So my 'blind' confirmation, which had quite taken me by surprise, was significant and fascinating.

~~~
    "As for the effects of the light (all VieLight devices in different degrees) on the pineal gland, it has become clear over time, from our own experience and the experiences of many clients around the world... that is has a very powerful illuminating, cleansing, energizing effect.

It is, however, anecdotal... and what we have mostly talked about openly in our practice is, instead, backed up by very prestigious studies... and used for medical applications.

That is what we have been focusing on WHILE also gathering other evidence... that has not been "studied" yet.

Maybe it's time for us to organize some sort of study on the effects on the pineal gland. It won't be Harvard and MIT backed (the other ones are!), but it would be soooo interesting..."

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

angelfire (24th March 2017), Arcturian108 (17th March 2017), Billy (17th March 2017), Eram (12th March 2017), Eva2 (12th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th March 2017), JRS (13th March 2017), kanishk (14th March 2017), Noelle (12th March 2017), rezboom (12th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (19th March 2017), Sophocles (12th March 2017), wegge (21st April 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Silvana Spano: "...what we have mostly talked about openly in our practice is, instead, backed up by very prestigious studies... and used for medical applications."
    As a kind of PS, I should really also say something about the medical benefits. I'd just got so intrigued by my pineal-stimulated experiences (which I really should find a way of saying more about). But the medical effects are significant, too.

I have a pulse oximeter — one of those little things you clip on your fingertip:

...and my peak blood oxygen level had always been 98%. That's really pretty good for living at 9,000 ft. But as soon as I started using the Vielight, that increased to 99%, which is is good as it gets for not being at sea level.

Likewise, my blood pressure, which had been healthy and normal at 125/75. But after starting to use the Vielight, it dropped to 110/65 straight away. That's the kind of thing it's meant to do.

10. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (13th March 2017), Arcturian108 (17th March 2017), Billy (17th March 2017), conk (13th March 2017), Eram (12th March 2017), Eva2 (12th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (20th March 2017), Flash (18th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th March 2017), gaiagirl (21st March 2017), Hym (15th March 2017), JChombre (31st March 2017), Joe (18th March 2017), JRS (13th March 2017), kanishk (14th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th March 2017), Noelle (12th March 2017), rezboom (12th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (16th March 2017), Sophocles (12th March 2017), sunwings (13th March 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

An interesting update... these experiences continue to happen.

A few days ago, I'd been feeling really quite ungrounded the entire day. I wasn't uncomfortable or unhappy in any way: just kind of 'not quite there', unable to focus on anything all that well, and having the continual 'process-in-the-background' feeling that there was a 'message' trying to come through — or something like that.

That evening, I reported my experience to a close friend, who'd casually asked me about my day. I described what I'd been experiencing.

My friend is a good counselor, and also pretty psychic, and they immediately asked me to close my eyes and describe what 'came up'. I did that.

I immediately saw a desert scene, with mountains in the background. I had a clear sense that it was the Atacama Desert, in northern Chile, where I've never been.

All I knew about the Atacama Desert was that it's the driest place on earth, and it's not rained there for hundreds of years.

My friend asked me to examine more closely the image in my mind.

Then, I saw red flowers, everywhere. I was overwhelmed with cognitive dissonance. This was quite impossible.

My friend asked me to describe the flowers.

"About two feet high, the size of poppies or tulips", I said. "They're really vivid."

This was ridiculous. It made no sense. I opened my eyes, and went to search the net for "Atacama red flowers".

What I immediately found stunned me:

They're called red Ananuca lilies. OMG. I'd had absolutely no idea.

My eyes filled with tears.
    It was EXACTLY what I'd seen. I've never been there in my life. I'd always thought the Atacama was as dry as dust, and nothing could possibly live there.

What unfolded after that, of course, was a detailed past life recall. I was there, with my family (wife and six children and two friends), crossing the desert with llamas, in a little pilgrimage to a sacred spot in the mountains. It was a very happy scene, and I got the entire story. This was what had been trying to 'come through' all day. But why? I have no idea.

It totally fits with what's been happening since I started using the Vielight. A bunch of memories, coming through vividly and seemingly randomly, some from past lives (I feel certain), and others, from everything I feel I can figure out, apparently from the future (or 'a' future).

Astonishing stuff.

~~~

Last night I had dinner with two friends who live locally, Deb and Michael (DebJoy and boolacalaca). Deb was keen to try the Vielight for the first time, which I happened to have with me.

She may make her own report here, but (in summary) she experienced markedly heightened sensory feelings, especially in her hands, which she described as coursing and overflowing with strong, vivid energy. As an experiment, Michael and I 'stroked' her hand's energy field, not physically making contact, but just maybe half to one inch above the back of her hand.

She described the sensation as like being rubbed with sandpaper. Her hands were so sensitive, she was instinctively physically flinching as soon as we came even close.

We had a whole bunch of fun with that, and Michael and I were joking that she should really see what she could do with a matchstick floating on the surface of a pan of water. Deb's response was that she felt she could do far more than just magic tricks with that energy.

Hands-on healing?
    Who knows. She reported other sensations, rather more inner and subtle, about her own power being activated or enabled. In the middle of all this, it was quite a comedy scene, with the very curious restaurant owner coming along and asking us (in Spanish, iPhone translator in hand, and with considerable amusement), what on earth we were doing: Deb looked maybe just a little out of place with the red light up her nose, in a very public place — but she didn't mind at all.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th August 2022 at 13:55.

12. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (17th March 2017), angelfire (24th March 2017), araucaria (16th March 2017), avid (17th March 2017), awakeningmom (16th March 2017), Ben (19th March 2017), Billy (17th March 2017), Bob (16th March 2017), boolacalaca (18th March 2017), Eram (16th March 2017), Eva2 (16th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (20th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th March 2017), gaiagirl (21st March 2017), Heart-2-Heart (16th March 2017), Hervé (16th March 2017), JChombre (31st March 2017), Joe (18th March 2017), kanishk (17th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th March 2017), Noelle (16th March 2017), Olaf (17th March 2017), Phoenix1304 (22nd August 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (16th March 2017), sdv (16th March 2017), Spirithorse (16th March 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,633 times in 4,329 posts

Fascinating, all of it!

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ...A bunch of memories, coming through vividly and seemingly randomly, some from past lives (I feel certain), and others, from everything I feel I can figure out, apparently from the future (or 'a' future).
    Is there anything you can specifically say about your perceptions of this 'future'? And is this of our collective future, all of us here on Earth, or more personally, like one of your future life experiences?
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th March 2017), Billy (17th March 2017), Eram (16th March 2017), Joe (18th March 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

You live in South America, correct, Bill? Sounds like your past life connection to that area may be why you're there.
    Last edited by Noelle; 16th March 2017 at 18:49.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th March 2017), Eram (16th March 2017), Joe (18th March 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    I would love to try this out, but it is not available in the US (by direct means).

From the company website: "Please note: This device is not for sale in the USA. We have substituted it with the non-laser Vielight 633 Red, which has been designed to deliver similar results with a safer but equally efficient design."

I don't know if the model 633 would produce the same effects, but as with all banned products, it makes me want to try the model 655 even more!

The Food & Drug Administration (FDA) has a long history of "protecting" people from ... whatever they are protecting us from. (Actually protecting the corporation of allopathic medicine from real competition). FDA is infamous for burying research of Wilhelm Reich and Royal Rife.
    I too was disappointed to see that the one Bill Ryan is using is not available in the U.S. as the experiences sound amazing! I am wondering if anyone knows of any other similar laser light that IS available here? Or is there any other device known to increase/stimulate pineal gland that is available -- or could be MADE ourselves -- here? (I am sorry if I missed a post on this -- I haven't been through ALL the posts yet!)

Thanks so much for sharing these experiences Bill.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2017), Joe (18th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (16th March 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,260 times in 2,136 posts

There must be a creative work around to purchase the laser version. I wonder what it may be?
    Maybe purchase a spare part? Or ask for directions how to make a laser probe?

I wonder how much difference there is when comparing the laser version to the LED version? Just time?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

awakeningmom (16th March 2017), Bill Ryan (17th March 2017), Joe (18th March 2017), kanishk (17th March 2017), Noelle (16th March 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

Quote Posted by vortexpoint (here)
    I did a super quick google search on this prior going to work and found this bit of info about possible difference between laser and non-laser product: "Although many researchers now believe that the outcomes between low level laser and the non-laser light emitting diodes (LED) to be similar, the laser light should penetrate deeper into the tissues."
    http://vielight.com/product/vielight-655/

In that case I would imagine the laser version to be better for pineal stimulation. However in yogic literature there is mention of an important nerve located in nasal cavity that you can stimulate with your tongue (after you manage to stretch your tongue that far). This is supposed to produce powerful effects. It`s called Kechari Mudra. I don`t know if this light therapy has any connection to that but it might be worth looking into.
    I am having a hard time understanding how one's tongue could reach into one's naval cavity -- but I found this website to be useful to describe the process more.

http://thekundaliniprocess.blogspot....ari-mudra.html

Interesting that I stumbled upon this post today since yesterday during a deep nap I dreamed about a Kundalini awakening and felt this warm energy shoot through my entire body -- like an electric current going through all the chakras. It felt so great! When I woke up, I was sad to see that it had only happened in a dream.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Ben (19th March 2017), Bill Ryan (17th March 2017), cascadian (10th November 2017), Joe (18th March 2017), kanishk (17th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th March 2017), Noelle (17th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (17th March 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,231 times in 941 posts

Bill's experiences confirm Matthew 6.22

"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light."

The "eye" being the spiritual eye between the eyebrows / pineal spot perhaps...

It seems the ancient rishis knew about the potencies of pineal gland stimulation predating biblical times...

"The THIRD EYE of Lord Shiva is in reality is the Pineal Gland. This super conducting resonator has mystical powers. Once the third eye is developed it is far more powerful than any of your 5 human senses."

http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.co.uk/...-ajit.html?m=1
    Last edited by happyuk; 16th March 2017 at 19:05.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2017), Billy (17th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (20th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th March 2017), Joe (18th March 2017), kanishk (17th March 2017), Noelle (17th March 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by awakeningmom (here)

I too was disappointed to see that the one Bill Ryan is using is not available in the U.S. as the experiences sound amazing! I am wondering if anyone knows of any other similar laser light that IS available here?
    It's available from http://southamericanhealth.com — see post #22 above — and can be shipped to the US, also at a discount for Avalon members.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th March 2017 at 19:51.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th March 2017), awakeningmom (16th March 2017), Billy (17th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th March 2017), JChombre (31st March 2017), Joe (18th March 2017), kanishk (17th March 2017), Noelle (16th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (17th March 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

I'll be buying one. Maybe I'll see if my sister, who lives close by, is interested enough and we can split the cost.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2017), Billy (17th March 2017), Joe (18th March 2017), kanishk (17th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (17th March 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    You live in South America, correct, Bill? Sounds like your past life connection to that area may be why you're there.
    I actually don't know... I was in the Mayan kingdom (Tikal, Guatemala) from 682-734 AD, but after that was in Tibet for 1100 years. I feel a strong connection with Tiwanaku (or Tiahuanaco), which I'm certain is about 15,000 years old, but have never recalled any clear details. The memory of crossing the Atacama in a happy little llama caravan was quite new — I got no date on it, but I feel it was maybe 2,000-3,000 years ago.

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Is there anything you can specifically say about your perceptions of this 'future'? And is this of our collective future, all of us here on Earth, or more personally, like one of your future life experiences?
    The three people I know who've tried the Vielight (including myself) have all reported that things come at them spontaneously and uncontrollably... it just happens, like embarking on a Disney ride, and you have no idea what's going to occur, what's going to come at you, or where it's going.

It's a small sample, but it's never once been unpleasant, has always been surprising and interesting, and has left all three of us intensely curious and happy to experience more. If there's a way to 'steer' the experiences (or even turn them on on demand), I've not encountered or mastered that yet.

As I tried to explain (I know of no other way!), the experiences I had all had the quality of personal memories — either in the past (past lives, a couple of times), or in the future: a memory-like quality of an event that's not [yet] happened.

Like many of our memories, some of them are just kind of snapshots (or freeze-frames) of trivial events that have somehow lodged in our recall. Like, driving down a road sometime last month, or coffee with an old friend last year, or something funny that happened when playing with the children the other week.

That kind of personal thing: things we experienced when we were actually present... not world events 'out there', or anything abstract or conceptual. So I have nothing at all about big-picture global outcomes. It's all small-scale, personal stuff, though (of course) that's intensely fascinating and a great deal of fun.

But what does seem to be the case is that each person's responses are very individual. Mine have without exception been 'memory-quality' experiences. Deb's last night (see post #27 above) were those of having amplified, sensitized energy swirling around, specifically in her hands. And my other good friend who tried it (see my post #1) described being rushed off on a 'world tour', experiencing a large number of images, all from different locations, hurtling by too fast to be able to recount them easily. (I have to say, I wouldn't mind that one, sometime. )
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th March 2017 at 20:56.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (17th March 2017), avid (17th March 2017), Billy (17th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (20th March 2017), Heart-2-Heart (16th March 2017), Joe (18th March 2017), kanishk (17th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th March 2017), Noelle (16th March 2017)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,260 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    I'll be buying one. Maybe I'll see if my sister, who lives close by, is interested enough and we can split the cost.
    Will you be purchasing the laser or the infrared version? Why did you choose that version?

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2017), Joe (18th March 2017), kanishk (17th March 2017), Noelle (16th March 2017)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

The 655 Prime, which I believe is the one Bill has. [edit] I chose it based on Bill's account. I'm fairly "spiritually" active already, with loads of OBEs (a few in which I had experienced past lives). But to have those kinds of memories during waking consciousness would be significant to me.
    Last edited by Noelle; 16th March 2017 at 20:45.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th March 2017), Chester (26th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (20th March 2017), Joe (18th March 2017), kanishk (17th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (16th March 2017)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

I tried the Vielight last night. And Bill's report was pretty accurate - I read it after I'd written my draft which is below.

Primarily, I wanted to get it because we live at high altitude (8400 feet) and it's highly recommended for optimum health if we plan on living permanently at high altitude. Which we do plan on doing.

Of course, I heard all about Bill's experiences and got even more curious. And ordered mine. And last night, when we were at dinner, I tried it out. And had quite high expectations, which I would recommend you NOT have, as each person's experience will be different.

I noticed that my hands started to get very "fizzy" as though there was a layer of energy around them. When my husband touched my fingers, they were very sensitive and at times it felt like his touch was like sandpaper. And I instinctively was pulling away since the intensity was pretty high. It got to be quite humorous with him / Bill trying to touch my hands, and me pulling away before he could do so. At one point, I focused on NOT pulling away and simply being with the sensations/feelings. Quite an effort, and I'm not sure what to report with that just yet. The sensation was not unpleasant, more like quite intense, and I was very curious as to why my hands were getting energized like that.

Also I noticed that I was becoming more emotional, which I tend to keep under wraps. Hey - we're at dinner - I didn't want to dissolve in a puddle.

The restaurant owner came over too, quite curious as to what we were doing. Trying explaining that in English, much less in his native Spanish.

And I noticed that there was increased energy spreading from my head, downward. I could tell the progress, as it worked its way down which was quite intriguing. Like being filled up, but from the top-down (rather than bottom-up).

I didn't experience much with visions or verbiage coming through. One time though I saw a strong image of a pyramid with a strong thick beam of light shining upwards out of it. And I did get some words - such as "all inclusive" which to me was relating to enjoying all our friends, and also enjoying new adventures and life experiences, without editing or being tempted to not engage in unusual or unfamiliar activities.

For me, with the Vielight, I experienced a noticeable increase in physical awareness and sensations. And I got some definite feelings about my upcoming trip to the USA, with heightened emotions, and also a sense of my unbridled power coming to the surface (which will be quite helpful with all the "stuff" I gotta do). I'll really be relying on my intuition as with all the decisions and tasks to accomplish, using intuition will be more useful than relying on regular reasoning. The fact that I'm back in the States for a visit at all, is a result of following the intuition crumbs being sprinkled so voluminously.

I'll have my own next Friday or so when I'm back in the USA. I'll provide some updates after I've used it some more.

36. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

annacherie (16th March 2017), Bill Ryan (16th March 2017), Billy (17th March 2017), boolacalaca (18th March 2017), Chester (26th March 2017), Cognitive Dissident (18th March 2017), Ewan (17th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (20th March 2017), Heart-2-Heart (16th March 2017), Joe (18th March 2017), JRS (17th March 2017), kanishk (17th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th March 2017), Noelle (16th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (17th March 2017)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

I just noticed this short thread, from last year — which I'd not read before.
    More confirmation that this kind of therapy (or whatever one might call it! ) really does seem to work. The costs are very different, though: $3,333 for the Ajna Light, and less than $400 for the Vielight.

So as not to lose track of all this, the Vielight is principally a serious medical device with solid research behind it... to oxygenate the blood, repair and optimize neural structures and pathways, and more. The Pineal activation seems to be an undesigned but very real side benefit.

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (16th March 2017), annacherie (16th March 2017), avid (17th March 2017), Billy (17th March 2017), Cognitive Dissident (18th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (20th March 2017), Heart-2-Heart (16th March 2017), Joe (18th March 2017), kanishk (17th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th March 2017), Noelle (16th March 2017), rezboom (17th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (17th March 2017)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DebJoy (here)
    I tried the Vielight last night. And Bill's report was pretty accurate - I read it after I'd written my draft which is below.

Primarily, I wanted to get it because we live at high altitude (8400 feet) and it's highly recommended for optimum health if we plan on living permanently at high altitude. Which we do plan on doing.

Of course, I heard all about Bill's experiences and got even more curious. And ordered mine. And last night, when we were at dinner, I tried it out. And had quite high expectations, which I would recommend you NOT have, as each person's experience will be different.

I noticed that my hands started to get very "fizzy" as though there was a layer of energy around them. When my husband touched my fingers, they were very sensitive and at times it felt like his touch was like sandpaper. And I instinctively was pulling away since the intensity was pretty high. It got to be quite humorous with him / Bill trying to touch my hands, and me pulling away before he could do so. At one point, I focused on NOT pulling away and simply being with the sensations/feelings. Quite an effort, and I'm not sure what to report with that just yet. The sensation was not unpleasant, more like quite intense, and I was very curious as to why my hands were getting energized like that.

Also I noticed that I was becoming more emotional, which I tend to keep under wraps. Hey - we're at dinner - I didn't want to dissolve in a puddle.

The restaurant owner came over too, quite curious as to what we were doing. Trying explaining that in English, much less in his native Spanish.

And I noticed that there was increased energy spreading from my head, downward. I could tell the progress, as it worked its way down which was quite intriguing. Like being filled up, but from the top-down (rather than bottom-up).

I didn't experience much with visions or verbiage coming through. One time though I saw a strong image of a pyramid with a strong thick beam of light shining upwards out of it. And I did get some words - such as "all inclusive" which to me was relating to enjoying all our friends, and also enjoying new adventures and life experiences, without editing or being tempted to not engage in unusual or unfamiliar activities.

For me, with the Vielight, I experienced a noticeable increase in physical awareness and sensations. And I got some definite feelings about my upcoming trip to the USA, with heightened emotions, and also a sense of my unbridled power coming to the surface (which will be quite helpful with all the "stuff" I gotta do). I'll really be relying on my intuition as with all the decisions and tasks to accomplish, using intuition will be more useful than relying on regular reasoning. The fact that I'm back in the States for a visit at all, is a result of following the intuition crumbs being sprinkled so voluminously.

I'll have my own next Friday or so when I'm back in the USA. I'll provide some updates after I've used it some more.
    Thanks for your report. On the top to bottom energy, was it all "fizzy" in sensation? Were there any vibrations?

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

7alon (18th March 2017), Bill Ryan (17th March 2017), DebJoy (11th April 2017), eaglespirit (24th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (17th March 2017), Joe (18th March 2017), kanishk (17th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast