+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast

Thread: The Vielight intranasal laser: kickstarting the pineal gland?

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Charles Harris's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Vielight intranasal laser: kickstarting the pineal gland?

Quote Posted by awakeningmom (here)
    Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    I would love to try this out, but it is not available in the US (by direct means).

From the company website: "Please note: This device is not for sale in the USA. We have substituted it with the non-laser Vielight 633 Red, which has been designed to deliver similar results with a safer but equally efficient design."

I don't know if the model 633 would produce the same effects, but as with all banned products, it makes me want to try the model 655 even more!

The Food & Drug Administration (FDA) has a long history of "protecting" people from ... whatever they are protecting us from. (Actually protecting the corporation of allopathic medicine from real competition). FDA is infamous for burying research of Wilhelm Reich and Royal Rife.
    I too was disappointed to see that the one Bill Ryan is using is not available in the U.S. as the experiences sound amazing! I am wondering if anyone knows of any other similar laser light that IS available here? Or is there any other device known to increase/stimulate pineal gland that is available -- or could be MADE ourselves -- here? (I am sorry if I missed a post on this -- I haven't been through ALL the posts yet!)

Thanks so much for sharing these experiences Bill.
    I found a very similar product on E-bay for $150.00/ Search intranasal laser light therapy and it should pull up what you are looking for.I also saw a cheaper looking model this morning for only $20.00/ Advertised for hay fever relief which is why I purchased mine,for my wife.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Charles Harris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2017), Flash (25th March 2017), fourty-two (25th March 2017), Noelle (25th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,523 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Charles Harris (here)
    I found a very similar product on E-bay for $150.00/ Search intranasal laser light therapy and it should pull up what you are looking for.I also saw a cheaper looking model this morning for only $20.00/ Advertised for hay fever relief which is why I purchased mine,for my wife.
    The latter may be this, by Medisana, a Dutch company, who marketed it in Europe. It's an infrared light, not a laser.

This was the only site I found, in Slovenia, where it still seemed to be for sale, at 60 euros ($65). It's designed to alleviate hay fever. (And, of course, it may work for that!)
    The eBay search produced this:
    ... which was pretty interesting. It seems there's a device for hair rejuvenation. From what I understand, laser light at certain specific frequencies may stimulate and optimize all kinds of body functions.

A thought about medical devices for sale on eBay. Logic suggests that this means either they have worked, or they haven't worked! It may be valuable to know which is which.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th March 2017 at 15:57.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DebJoy (11th April 2017), eaglespirit (25th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (1st April 2017), Jon-tom (25th March 2017), Noelle (25th March 2017), Olaf (26th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by Charles Harris (here)
    Quote Posted by awakeningmom (here)
    Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    I would love to try this out, but it is not available in the US (by direct means).

From the company website: "Please note: This device is not for sale in the USA. We have substituted it with the non-laser Vielight 633 Red, which has been designed to deliver similar results with a safer but equally efficient design."

I don't know if the model 633 would produce the same effects, but as with all banned products, it makes me want to try the model 655 even more!

The Food & Drug Administration (FDA) has a long history of "protecting" people from ... whatever they are protecting us from. (Actually protecting the corporation of allopathic medicine from real competition). FDA is infamous for burying research of Wilhelm Reich and Royal Rife.
    I too was disappointed to see that the one Bill Ryan is using is not available in the U.S. as the experiences sound amazing! I am wondering if anyone knows of any other similar laser light that IS available here? Or is there any other device known to increase/stimulate pineal gland that is available -- or could be MADE ourselves -- here? (I am sorry if I missed a post on this -- I haven't been through ALL the posts yet!)

Thanks so much for sharing these experiences Bill.
    Thanks for this information, and I will check it out. I have not yet purchased my 655, so maybe these are lower cost alternatives.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2017), eaglespirit (25th March 2017), Hym (25th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

This one, which has wrist and nasal components, may be comparable to the Vielight 655 and costs $54.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-HOEKO-Wr...-/272563695658

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2017), eaglespirit (25th March 2017), Hym (25th March 2017), Jon-tom (25th March 2017), Olaf (26th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Jon-tom's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been reading up. The type of devices are effective for their specific use. But it seems the laser type devices are better at deeper light penetration than the infrared. But if you are trying to regrow your hair the deeper penetrating laser devices may not be what you want or need anyway.

So the 655 is going to be better, or more effective, than the 633 if you are seeking an experience like Bill has reported.

From the Vielight forum:

Only our Vielight 655 and Pocket Miracle utilize lasers - their energy outputs are within the power density of 5 mW/cm², which is the maximum output allowed as determined by the FDA to qualify as "General Wellness" devices.

http://www.vielight.com/community/in...euro-safety.9/

The cheaper one on another post is 650nm.

A 650nm 5 mW laser pen can be purchased for $10.

What is the difference? Can I stick a red laser pen (with the same specs) up my nose and get the same results? Or is that a really bad/stupid idea?

I am not trying to be funny or sarcastic or encouraging someone to do harm to themselves, but would rather prevent all that by bringing this up.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jon-tom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2017), eaglespirit (25th March 2017), Noelle (27th March 2017)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

User instructions for the 655 Prime are available here.
    There may be more instructions to be sent this weekend by Silvana from www.SouthAmericanHealth.com
    Hopefully the "more instructions" will specifically address the pineal gland.

"OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
    Treatment Sessions
    Each treatment session lasts 25 minutes. One session
    per day is recommended. It can be used at anytime
    but bedtime may be the most convenient. The unit
    will automatically switch off at the end of each
    session."
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 25th March 2017 at 18:48.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2017), Chester (30th March 2017), DebJoy (11th April 2017), eaglespirit (25th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th March 2017), Noelle (25th March 2017), Olaf (26th March 2017)

13. Link to Post #67
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    This one, which has wrist and nasal components, may be comparable to the Vielight 655 and costs $54.

HOEKO-Wrist-Nasal-Low-level-Laser-therapeutic-apparatus-650nm-Light-Therapy
    There are even pulsed nasal laser devices for less than 10 Dollars:
    - Dual nasal laser device, 650 nm, 2x 2 mW
    - Dual nasal laser device, 650 nm, 2x 6...8 mW (may be the same model)

I just ordered one to compare it to my DIY nasal laser project.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th March 2017), eaglespirit (27th March 2017), kanishk (27th March 2017), meat suit (26th March 2017), Noelle (26th March 2017), Phoenix1304 (22nd August 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (26th March 2017)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Olaf (here)
    Quote Posted by LadyM (here)

HOEKO-Wrist-Nasal-Low-level-Laser-therapeutic-apparatus-650nm-Light-Therapy
    There are even pulsed nasal laser devices for less than 10 Dollars:
    - Dual nasal laser device, 650 nm, 2x 2 mW
    - Dual nasal laser device, 650 nm, 2x 6...8 mW (may be the same model)

I just ordered one to compare it to my DIY nasal laser project.
    Good idea. Maybe, hopefully, you can report your results.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th March 2017), eaglespirit (27th March 2017), kanishk (27th March 2017), Phoenix1304 (22nd August 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (26th March 2017)

17. Link to Post #69
    Ecuador Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello all,

I am changing the location of my original post here. See other post in thread for comments from South American Health in Ecuador (independent providers of VieLight products who supplied Bill Ryan with his 655 Prime unit).

Thank you,

Silvana Spano on March 26/17
    www.SouthAmericanHealth
    info@SouthAmericanHealth
    Last edited by Silvana Spano; 26th March 2017 at 22:07. Reason: Changing position in the thread

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Silvana Spano For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th March 2017), Chester (30th March 2017), eaglespirit (27th March 2017), Ernie Nemeth (11th April 2017), Heart-2-Heart (26th March 2017), JRS (27th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (26th March 2017)

19. Link to Post #70
    Ecuador Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello all,

This is Silvana from South American Health, the holistic practice based in Cuenca, Ecuador (close to where Bill Ryan lives) who has provided several of you with VieLight intranasal products (including the 655 Prime) in the last couple of weeks.

Patrick and I would like to thank the group for the purchases and the enquiries. We also appreciate your patience with the orders and payment process. Due to high volumes, both ourselves and VieLight (where products get shipped from once you've contacted us to take advantage of our special offers) ... have been a little overwhelmed lately.

If anybody would like to re-submit an order that did not get completed due to issues such as PayPal blocking people's accounts, etc., please contact us again and we'll try and help you.

We are about to post a Protocol for Pineal Gland Health and Stimulation for the whole group - not just those who purchased. So, watch for it later today.

We also wanted to address a couple of things:

1) As Bill said in his first posting, the unit he's using from VieLight, called Prime 655, is NOT available for purchase from VieLight in the U.S.A. However, people can access it through us. You can contact us at info@SouthAmericanHealth.com.

Even though our special offer ended on March 18th (13% off on the 655 Prime, 10% off on the 810 intranasal and 4% on the Neuro Alpha and Gamma), we WILL give you a discount over contacting the VieLight head office directly (as we are their independent reps in South America as well as running a holistic practice).

2) About accessing cheaper options, you can certainly do that if you prefer. We stand by VieLight ourselves because of what we know about the products and the company. The inventor of these devices and president of VieLight is one of the top photobiomodulation scientists in the world. They work closely with Harvard, MIT, etc., testing their products (which have tested AMAZING), and they have a solid record in every way.

The smaller units are very helpful for pineal gland support, general health, etc. It's easy for us to see the difference it makes here in the Andes. People living at elevation need additional help with oxygen absorption, and we can see how the uptake increases within a few days of using any of the VieLight units.

In fact, VieLight is wondering if we would want to run a research study here to statistically analyze what the intranasal units do for increased oxygenation at altitude. It's logical to deduct that the effects are even greater at lower elevations and sea level, as the body has more resources to go around (not having to compensate for the thinner air).

As you know, Bill has been very happy with his 655 Prime unit. That's why he gave the Project Avalon group his recommendation. We cannot comment on any other products, as we don't know them. But we have been working with VieLight for about two years, and the results we have seen in our practice are remarkable.

Naturally, we would like to see everyone take care of their health holistically, but these devices ARE great healing tools available to us today. After all, they increase oxygenation of cells, and oxygen IS our most important nutrient! They also shine light into our brains and bloodstream, which our being will easily register - as we ARE made of light ourselves at our most intimate level.

FYI, the Neuro Alpha and Gamma models (which are both intranasal and transcranial) are much more powerful than the smaller units (both laser and infra-red). Right now, they are making lots of waves in the press, in medical conferences, etc. This is because the results that users are getting (for general health and for specific cognitive issues) are incredibly positive.

The Gamma (which is mainly recommended for Alzheimer's, autism, etc.) can only be accessed through a practitioner (including us). The Alpha can be purchased directly by the clients (also through us), with discounts for Project Avalon members over calling VieLight directly.

The interesting thing about the Neuro models is that their names come from the fact that they put the person into a Gamma or Alpha brain wave. We know this is of special interest to this group! Talk about pineal stimulation. In addition, they have a myriad of specific benefits for brain, mental and physical health.

There is a ton of information on VieLight and its products that you can go through at the www.vielight.com and www.mediclights.com, but here are a few links for you:

On the two new transcranial-intranasal products called the Alpha and Gamma:

http://vielight.com/neuro-alpha-gamma

Below are links to our product user guides and information. To view subtitles in your language, click the settings tab at the bottom right of screen, click English (auto generated), then click auto-translate and finally, choose language.

Watch as Dr. Lew Lim and leading scientists from Harvard Medical School and Boston University School of Medicine share their insights about the positive effects of low level light therapy on the body and brain at the cellular level:

Vielight Published Paper:

Significant Improvement in Cognition in Mild to Moderately Severe Dementia Cases Treated with Transcranial Plus Intranasal Photobiomodulation: Case Series Report

http://online.liebertpub.com/doi/full/10.1089/pho.2016.4227

Vielight Neuro - Instructional Video:

Patrick and I are going to the U.S. for about a month, to introduce the Neuro Gamma and Alpha to other health practitioners, but we can always be reached at info@SouthAmericanHealth.com

Blessings to all,

Patrick and Silvana at South American Health
    www.SouthAmericanHealth.com
    info@SouthAmericanHealth.com
    604-901-7805
    593-995904777 (cell phone or WhatsApp)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th March 2017 at 16:39. Reason: fixed broken link

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Silvana Spano For This Post:

angelfire (27th March 2017), avid (27th March 2017), Bill Ryan (27th March 2017), Billy (28th March 2017), BMJ (27th March 2017), celticwarrior (27th March 2017), DebJoy (11th April 2017), eaglespirit (27th March 2017), Ernie Nemeth (11th April 2017), Fellow Aspirant (1st April 2017), Heart-2-Heart (27th March 2017), JRS (27th March 2017), kanishk (27th March 2017), Noelle (27th March 2017), Olaf (27th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (26th March 2017), wisky (28th March 2017)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Silvana Spano (here)

We are about to post a Protocol for Pineal Gland Health and Stimulation for the whole group - not just those who purchased. So, watch for it later today.
    Here it is:

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (27th March 2017), BMJ (27th March 2017), celticwarrior (27th March 2017), eaglespirit (27th March 2017), Ernie Nemeth (11th April 2017), Ewan (27th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (1st April 2017), Heart-2-Heart (27th March 2017), Jon-tom (27th March 2017), JRS (27th March 2017), kanishk (27th March 2017), Noelle (27th March 2017), Olaf (27th March 2017), rezboom (28th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (27th March 2017), sheme (27th March 2017), sunwings (27th March 2017)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

My first Vielight 655 Prime experience and experiment was today. I did not know what to expect so I made a video recording of the first session while meditating. The bottom line is I did not notice anything significant (yet?).

Blood pressure, oxygen saturation and pulse (measured immediately before and after) did not have any significant change.

Saw an occasional pinpoint of flashing white light. That is normal for me.

Did not see any significant visuals or have any conversations with one exception. Probably me talking with me? "Sargon is a chess game."
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 27th March 2017 at 21:27.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

angelfire (27th March 2017), Bill Ryan (27th March 2017), celticwarrior (28th March 2017), Chester (30th March 2017), DebJoy (11th April 2017), Ernie Nemeth (11th April 2017), Fellow Aspirant (1st April 2017), Heart-2-Heart (27th March 2017)

25. Link to Post #73
    Ecuador Avalon Member
    Thanks

In order to know if it compares to a VieLight product you need to find out the technical specifications of the units you are comparing. Otherwise, frequency, pulse rate, power, etc., may be different. If these are different from the parameters verified by the VieLight clinical trials, the results will also be different.

Penetration, reach, etc., are all measured in the labs for maximum effectiveness. VieLight products are patented for all of those specifications, with clinical studies to back up their results. So far, we have not found a $50 dollar unit that does the same thing. Amazing results can also be seen with live-blood analysis after only one 25-minute treatment with any of the VieLight units.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th March 2017 at 00:46. Reason: reformatted line breaks for easier reading

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Silvana Spano For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th March 2017), celticwarrior (28th March 2017), Chester (30th March 2017), kanishk (28th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (28th March 2017)

27. Link to Post #74
    Ecuador Avalon Member
    Thanks

Best thing to do is to take a base reading of your oxygen levels and take them again three weeks from now (if you are using it at least once a day for the next three weeks). This will be an accurate measure as long as you are consistent with its use and no other factors change in your life (e.g., stress, diet, any medications...).

It is not a drug-like response. It is a natural, cumulative, "nutritional" tool for overall health.

You can also ask Bill how long before he noticed a difference.

If you had access to live-blood analysis, you would be able to see the difference in your blood after 1 session.

We've had people notice things right away (less tired, etc.) but everyone's different...

The average increase over a few weeks in base-reading is about 2%, which makes a huge difference in people's health IN THE LONG TERM.

Wish you all the best with the light therapy,

Patrick and Silvana
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th March 2017 at 00:48. Reason: reformatted line breaks for easier reading

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Silvana Spano For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th March 2017), celticwarrior (28th March 2017), Chester (29th March 2017), DebJoy (11th April 2017), kanishk (28th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (28th March 2017)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

I purchased the 810, which I felt was the best option for me, for treating insomnia, anxiety and other issues. I am "upgrading" to a neuro alpha, soon to arrive. Anyway, after using the 810 for a few days I have definitely noticed a difference. I used to spend many sleepless nights from a mind crammed with uncontrollable thoughts and emotions. Since using the 810, my mind is clear at bedtime and I have been experiencing very deep sleep with lots of dreams which I can't recall in the morning. I still wake up tired but the quality of sleep has much improved. From the first time I used it, I experienced some interesting sensations. I felt waves (tremors) all along my body and my face felt pressured and numb (kind of like being inside a balloon that keeps inflating and you are hoping for a pin to deflate it and relieve the pressure). I also got a thumping headache the first time I used it but I believe this was one of the mentioned standard symptons. I only experienced headaches the first couple of times I used it - I don't have them anymore. However, I do have a feeling of dizziness which is bearable but I seem to go through the day in a spacey, dizzy kind of way, sometimes almost keeling over and losing balance. I don't find this a problem but does seem like an interesting side effect. I also have a lot of static (white noise) in my ears and sometimes high pitched frequencies/ringing in my ears. I'm not sure when/if this will disappear (like the headaches) but I do find it all very interesting - perhaps these could be perceived as healing effects - not sure. Well, it will be interesting to see what transpires as time goes on - I look forward to comparing the 810 to the neuro alpha - I do feel it is all having a positive affect on me.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

annacherie (28th March 2017), Bill Ryan (28th March 2017), Ernie Nemeth (11th April 2017), Fellow Aspirant (1st April 2017), Selene (1st April 2017)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 times in 276 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    My first Vielight 655 Prime experience and experiment was today. I did not know what to expect so I made a video recording of the first session while meditating. The bottom line is I did not notice anything significant (yet?).

Blood pressure, oxygen saturation and pulse (measured immediately before and after) did not have any significant change.

Saw an occasional pinpoint of flashing white light. That is normal for me.

Did not see any significant visuals or have any conversations with one exception. Probably me talking with me? "Sargon is a chess game."
    Yes it is.... http://en.chessbase.com/post/sargon-...-from-the-past
    Love is all you need

32. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Hi Silvana,

Do you know of discussion among qualified researchers that would indicate any potential negative side effects of using the 955 Prime more than twice per day? I'm not looking for a recommendation and do not want to put anyone in an uncomfortable position. Politics in the workplace are understood. I am only looking for speculation about developing symptoms if the device is used more than the recommended amount.

Thanks, Ron
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 28th March 2017 at 16:40.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Chester (30th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th March 2017), kanishk (29th March 2017)

34. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member annacherie's Avatar
    Thanks

I use an intranasal light that emits two different frequencies - one on each side. Cost me $100 + shipping. My source instructed me to start with 5 minutes on one side than switch so that each nostril receives 5 minutes of both frequencies once/day..then when I notice sensitivity to sun light I can double the exposure to twice/day. I definitely think it is prudent to limit exposure. I had a polyp in my nasal passage that eventually disappeared but was recently feeling a sort of sore spot in my nose and a lack of elasticity when my nose ran fluid but after backing off the IR light for a couple of days my nose feels fine. Also , for enhanced effect I have an inversion table that I use in conjunction with the intranasal light to invert at a gentle angle to assist the light exposure to the blood in my brain. What I have noticed is this light really helps me to relax into a deep state...this is super helpful for me. I have a longstanding parkinsonism condition so anything that helps my brain to switch from sympathetic to parasympathetic activity is really super helpful. My husband who is partially paralyzed by a stroke also used an intranasal light and it helps him to relax and sleep more easily and peacefully.
    Last edited by annacherie; 28th March 2017 at 17:42.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to annacherie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th March 2017), celticwarrior (29th March 2017), Chester (29th March 2017), Ernie Nemeth (11th April 2017), Fellow Aspirant (1st April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (28th March 2017), Selene (1st April 2017)

36. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Hi Silvana,

Do you know of discussion among qualified researchers that would indicate any potential negative side effects of using the 955 Prime more than twice per day? I'm not looking for a recommendation and do not want to put anyone in an uncomfortable position. Politics in the workplace are understood. I am only looking for speculation about developing symptoms if the device is used more than the recommended amount.

Thanks, Ron
    I saw Patrick and Silvana today in person, and took the opportunity to ask them the very same question. They explained that no harm can be done, but what happens with too-frequent use is that the cells can become over-oxygenated: they kind of become saturated. That then results in diminishing returns on the 'investment'.

Like, too much water when you're thirsty, too much food when you're hungry, too much sleep when you're tired — or even too much exercise when you're working out, or too much supplementation when you don't need it. That made a great deal of sense to me, and was a piece of information I didn't have.

They also told me about some quite astounding miracle (I mean, miracle) results with Alzheimer's sufferers recently reported from the Neuro Gamma. Real stuff, witnessed and documented by researchers under medical testing conditions, but still almost impossible to believe.

Marvelous, marvelous results, more than anyone might ever dare pray for. I mean that literally. This is off-record at the moment (because this is not yet formally published), but I'll say more as soon as I can.

From what little I know, this technology is going to become very big, very quickly, as people out there start to realize that something extraordinary is happening. Dr Mercola recently did a feature on this (which I'll share as soon as I find it), which has resulted in the manufacturers being swamped with orders. That's the reason for some of the small hiatus in Avalon members' (and guests') very recent inquiries, but all should be back to normal now.

37. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (29th March 2017), celticwarrior (29th March 2017), Chester (29th March 2017), Ernie Nemeth (11th April 2017), Eva2 (29th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (1st April 2017), Heart-2-Heart (29th March 2017), JChombre (31st March 2017), JRS (29th March 2017), kanishk (29th March 2017), Noelle (29th March 2017), Olaf (29th March 2017), rezboom (29th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (28th March 2017)

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

A related question the researchers may have addressed is:
    How long does it take the body to recover balance if the Vielight has been used too frequently?

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th March 2017), BMJ (29th March 2017), Chester (30th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (10th April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast