+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Dentist says I have disease in my gums/jaw.....

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Default Dentist says I have disease in my gums/jaw.....

The way he explains it sounds kind of scary. He says,
    that after I have tests done, sort of like x-rays, that will
    show 'holes' in my jaw where 'bugs' live that I will
    probably have to have maybe all my teeth extracted and
    have surgery on my jaw/gums.

I feel like there must be a way to get rid of the 'bugs'
    and keep all or most of my teeth.

Does anyone have information or had experience with
    this sort of thing.

I would really appreciate anything anyone can tell me.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th March 2017), bettye198 (11th March 2017), Bill Ryan (10th March 2017), BMJ (10th March 2017), DNA (10th March 2017), drneglector (10th March 2017), Eram (10th March 2017), Ewan (10th March 2017), gaiagirl (10th March 2017), KiwiElf (10th March 2017), NancyV (10th March 2017), Pam (10th March 2017), Peace in Oz (19th January 2021), sandy (10th March 2017), Sophocles (31st March 2019), Sunny-side-up (10th March 2017), The Freedom Train (10th March 2017), toppy (10th March 2017), Valerie Villars (24th April 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Dentist says I have disease in my gums/jaw.....

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    He says,
    show 'holes' in my jaw where 'bugs' live
    If my dentist said that to me, I'd ask him or her to please not treat me like a child — and give me the full medical lowdown, preferably in writing and with web links so that I could understand better and in more detail before I made a responsible decision for myself.

(And if we had that information here, then members would be able to help... I'd be confident.)

4. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (10th March 2017), Cipher (10th March 2017), DeDukshyn (10th March 2017), DNA (10th March 2017), drneglector (10th March 2017), Earth Angel (11th March 2017), East Sun (10th March 2017), Eram (10th March 2017), Ewan (10th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (10th March 2017), gaiagirl (10th March 2017), GCS1103 (10th March 2017), genevieve (10th March 2017), jjjones (10th March 2017), joeecho (10th March 2017), KiwiElf (10th March 2017), Pam (10th March 2017), sandy (10th March 2017), ScorpION (11th March 2017), seko (10th March 2017), Sophocles (31st March 2019), Sunny-side-up (10th March 2017), The Freedom Train (10th March 2017), toppy (10th March 2017), Valerie Villars (24th April 2019), Watching from Cyprus (10th March 2017), WhiteLove (10th March 2017), wnlight (11th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I have no "bugs" in my jaw but my holistic dentist told me to mix 1/2 peroxyde and 1!2 water, dip my toothbrush into it, then put baking soda on my tooth brush and brush my teeth at a 45 degree angle so that the brush gently rubs the gum and this would avoid to have any gum disease. It has a salty taste because of the baking soda. EAsy enough, very cheap to clean my teeth and leaves my teeth sooooooo clean and soft, that i started to pass my tongue on my teeth for the pleasure of softness on the tongue. it is about one tenth the price of toothpaste.

I also know that Carmody once mentioned MMS usage with a water pick to get rid of gum disease.

this sort of thing.

How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Antagenet (5th April 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (10th March 2017), BMJ (10th March 2017), Chester (10th March 2017), drneglector (10th March 2017), East Sun (10th March 2017), Ewan (10th March 2017), jjjones (10th March 2017), KiwiElf (10th March 2017), Reirrac (11th March 2017), sandy (10th March 2017), Sophocles (31st March 2019), The Freedom Train (10th March 2017), toppy (10th March 2017), Valerie Villars (24th April 2019), Watching from Cyprus (10th March 2017), WhiteFeather (11th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Take a listen to Dr Ellie on Time Monk Radio
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-QcxCCOqQA&t=61s\

Her advice sjre works for me. Also when I have a tooth sensitivity coming on I buy Tincture of goldenseal (alcohol solvent used) and use it by the dropperful under my tongue (before washing it down with water) every two hours while awake. Ive never had to do this over a week to clear things up
    This is educational info only not medical advice.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fourty-two For This Post:

BMJ (10th March 2017), Earth Angel (11th March 2017), East Sun (10th March 2017), gaiagirl (10th March 2017), jjjones (10th March 2017), The Freedom Train (10th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

this sort of thing.

Sounds like, by the description as "Jawbone Cavitations" but for obvious reasons I don't know that for sure.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

Very thoughtful advise from Bill. You need to start taking care of your mouth now. Don't skip, do it every day.
    I second the advice of keeping your toothbrush clean of germs. I personally use 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide to clean the brush and store it in sea salt solution. Change your toothbrush frequently. Keep your mouth clean after any meal.
    MMS is great but don't use too much of a concentrated solution. I would not use more than 3 drops per rinse. Remineralize with clay based toothpaste.
    Try to purchase special blotting toothbrushes. They really pull the garbage from your gums. Crank up your B vit intake.
    Make sure your hands are clean when flossing. Use Waterpark instead if funds allow.
    Bone infection is very hard to get rid of but not impossible when the bug is identified...
    Use infra red lap heat
    The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

bettye198 (11th March 2017), BMJ (10th March 2017), East Sun (10th March 2017), Ewan (10th March 2017), KiwiElf (10th March 2017), The Freedom Train (10th March 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Hi East Sun

I'm sorry for your troubles. It sounds like you have a very serious problem, potentially life threatening. I say this because any infection in your skull, especially if it's in the bone, has the potential to infect the brain. Should such an infection occur, your problem is greatly magnified, as the brain as an organ is not designed to deal with microbial invasion and the "bugs" can spread with great and deadly rapidity.

The suggested treatments I have read in this thread will possibly work if an infection involves only your gum tissue (my mom was a dental nurse and I have used such measures as hydrogen peroxide at her direction) but if it has progressed to the bone - i.e. your jaw, then you might need surgery. You need to have a conversation - immediately - with your dentist, who may or may not be trained as a dental surgeon.

Get a full and detailed description about the nature of the infection, in writing if possible. Ideally you will want a friend or relative with you during this consultation: two sets of ears are always better, and take notes. Have your questions written out beforehand, with the aid of your friend. Explore all of the alternatives with your dentist. He sounds a little cavalier in his approach. I would venture that he has not had all of his teeth removed.

Get your x-rays and your notes and get a second opinion. ASAP. Take the time to weigh your options very carefully before committing to such drastic measures as having your teeth removed or your jaw bored into. Such surgery often leads to site infection all by itself, so make sure that, if you go the surgical route, you are in the care of the best practitioner possible.

Even with all of this necessary gathering of information, this should all be done as quickly as possible. Do not delay this process.

I wish for a healthy outcome for you.

Namaste

Brian
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 10th March 2017 at 03:48.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th March 2017), Baby Steps (10th March 2017), BMJ (10th March 2017), East Sun (10th March 2017), Joe (10th March 2017), Pam (10th March 2017), The Freedom Train (10th March 2017), toppy (10th March 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I have no "bugs" in my jaw but my holistic dentist told me to mix 1/2 peroxyde and 1!2 water, dip my toothbrush into it, then put baking soda on my tooth brush and brush my teeth at a 45 degree angle so that the brush gently rubs the gum and this would avoid to have any gum disease. It has a salty taste because of the baking soda. EAsy enough, very cheap to clean my teeth and leaves my teeth sooooooo clean and soft, that i started to pass my tongue on my teeth for the pleasure of softness on the tongue. it is about one tenth the price of toothpaste.

I also know that Carmody once mentioned MMS usage with a water pick to get rid of gum disease.

this sort of thing.

Apparently baking soda can be abrasive when used to brush your teeth. I have read in the past that it is not recommended to use it longer than 2 weeks. I can't really say this is truthful unless I try for myself, though.

If you are concerned about what I've said, and don't wish to use toothpaste with fluoride in it, there are charcoal toothpastes, which are anti fungal and anti bacterial apparently.

https://www.theskinnyconfidential.co...s-its-magical/

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th March 2017), BMJ (10th March 2017), East Sun (10th March 2017), gaiagirl (10th March 2017), joeecho (10th March 2017), KiwiElf (10th March 2017), The Freedom Train (10th March 2017), toppy (10th March 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

OMG annoyed. I just lost everything I posted.

Okay.

1) I agree with Bill Ryan. Get a second opinion.

2) Brush your teeth with sea salt - it's all you need. It's cheap, and it really works. My teeth are stronger and healthier since I made the switch (and I have never had a cavity in my life)

3) Swish and spit regularly with food grade hydrogen peroxide (3%) - keep it in your mouth for as long as possible and do not swallow.

4) Floss every time you brush. It really helps.

5) Eliminate as much as possible from your diet: processed sugars, carbs/starches. Keep natural sugars to a minimum. Focus on fresh veggies, nuts and seeds, healthy oils, and meats, and treat yourself with fresh fruits or dried fruits as snacks/desserts.

6) Find a relaxation technique that you enjoy, and find a way to incorporate it into your schedule - it could be something as simple as choosing a meaningful phrase to you like "I am free" or "Shalom" or "Jesus saves" and then say it over and over while you lie in bed before going to sleep. As you repeat whatever word or phrase you choose, you can breathe naturally and relax your muscles. It is a very nice way to calm the mind and to also fall asleep. It also has healing effects on the body.

7) Give your body adequate time to heal itself - be persistent and patient. It took years to get to where it is now - still, if you make all the necessary changes to alleviate the stressors that are affecting your body and causing this dental problem, then your body will heal itself much more quickly than in the time it took for this problem to manifest.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

7alon (10th March 2017), Baby Steps (10th March 2017), BMJ (10th March 2017), East Sun (10th March 2017), joeecho (10th March 2017), KiwiElf (10th March 2017), Lifebringer (10th March 2017), toppy (10th March 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Swipe a lime on the gum and it will do the job better than your dentist. Nothing to worry about. Hey one more thing, end the treatment with a good old coffee...

Skip the dentist visit I would say...
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 10th March 2017 at 07:18.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

East Sun (10th March 2017), Holly Lindin (13th March 2017), The Freedom Train (12th March 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Agree, once it's in the bone it is a different issue.

I have shifted various infections over the years with 'alternative' anti-septics taken internally.

I would be looking at ingesting:

Garlic(organic best), Ginger, Colloidal Silver, MMS, Turmeric (heated & with black pepper)

To assist the body to fight infections, mushrooms such as reishi etc. Also taking a break from digesting food , especially cooked food, seems to help healing/disease fighting

Do not let the professionals make you feel dis-empowered!

Being super clean in the gum area reduces general inflammation, so helps everywhere, water pic IS excellent.
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 14th March 2017 at 22:25.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

BMJ (10th March 2017), East Sun (10th March 2017), The Freedom Train (12th March 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Hi East Sun,

Can relate a bit to what you've said as I've just had a very problematic tooth pulled (I turned down a root canal for well known reasons!). Oddly enough, that reacted on 2 x opposite teeth. I've been entrenched with painkillers the last week and am on a diet of soup! The pulled tooth isn't really causing any problems - but the others are REALLY PAINFUL. The nerves of your whole tooth/mouth/jaw are inter-connected.

I found swilling/slooshing Apple Cider Vinegar quite a relief, ie hold a mouthful of it for as long as you can (Your teeth are little tubules that absorb everything in your mouth), including cigarette smoking btw - quite harmful.

That goes for all the other remedies above.

Hope that helps!
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 10th March 2017 at 09:24.

23. Link to Post #13
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

lately my dentist gave me the choice between extraction or root canal for a dead tooth...
    her diagnostics were good, finding the dead tooth via appliying ice spray .. all the live teeth hurt..no sensation in the dead one..
    I declined treatment , went home and completely cured the gum inflammation ( which was the pain causing problem) with a single large application of 'propolis' like this: https://www.beehealthpropolis.com/be...is-liquid.html
    I had previously tried unsuccessfully MMS and colloidal silver ....

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

BMJ (10th March 2017), East Sun (10th March 2017), gaiagirl (10th March 2017), KiwiElf (10th March 2017), NancyV (24th April 2019), The Freedom Train (12th March 2017)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    her diagnostics were good, finding the dead tooth via appliying ice spray .. all the live teeth hurt..no sensation in the dead one..
    https://www.beehealthpropolis.com/be...is-liquid.html
    I had previously tried unsuccessfully MMS and colloidal silver ....
    Now hang, on a moment, in just a few words Bill expressed solid advice : we SHOULD expect a professional to FULLY demonstrate, { by whatever appropriate means, MRI, U/Sound etc.. } WHY she spoke of ' BUGS '. of HOLES... This sounds [ imho] highly suspicious... My opinion is that HONEST medics are as rare as Rocking Horse ****...

I forget whether it was here , or on UKColumn.org, that I saw reference to
    ' Chocky ' { in relation to 'Spirit Beings' } however, relevant is the Evil dishonesty displayed by the ' HARLEY STREET 'Psycho'... { And how, us ' mere ' common-people, place our trust in THEM, when our loved ones are in need of help... }

The Parisian ATC Air Traffic Controller, examined for a moving implant,[2013 ?]
    told, it is simply a ' Cartilidge 'type of abnormalty, don't bother yourself about it !
    { God Bless Dr Roger Leir ! }

Clearly, we have long reached the point where the Medical Profession are substantially infiltrated with those working with evil. { And, I do not think the majority do so , un-knowingly .. }

So Meat Suit, do Mankind a favour, ask her to give you written diagnosis, as Bill suggests, certainly, the infestation of evil on this planet reaches everywhere, as Dry-Rot spreads in the right condition...

You had to pay for her service, demand the diagnosis - After all, if it was [say] a knee op, you'd expect to shown the scans...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

BMJ (10th March 2017), East Sun (10th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (10th March 2017), The Freedom Train (12th March 2017)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

On youtube search look up GOCC
    GOCC/Gathering of Christ Church/aGATHERING144: has lists of natural healthy tooth cleansing products that don't harm the body. All natural. Since the CDC proves to be false shepherds of health and more like Dr. Moreau, people are waking up.
    So far so good and garlic raw, is hated by parasites, boosts natural body immune system.
    Sometimes you have to choose between kissing and health

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th March 2017), BMJ (10th March 2017), East Sun (10th March 2017), gaiagirl (10th March 2017), The Freedom Train (12th March 2017)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    Hi East Sun

I'm sorry for your troubles. It sounds like you have a very serious problem, potentially life threatening. I say this because any infection in your skull, especially if it's in the bone, has the potential to infect the brain. Should such an infection occur, your problem is greatly magnified, as the brain as an organ is not designed to deal with microbial invasion and the "bugs" can spread with great and deadly rapidity.

The suggested treatments I have read in this thread will possibly work if an infection involves only your gum tissue (my mom was a dental nurse and I have used such measures as hydrogen peroxide at her direction) but if it has progressed to the bone - i.e. your jaw, then you might need surgery. You need to have a conversation - immediately - with your dentist, who may or may not be trained as a dental surgeon.

Get a full and detailed description about the nature of the infection, in writing if possible. Ideally you will want a friend or relative with you during this consultation: two sets of ears are always better, and take notes. Have your questions written out beforehand, with the aid of your friend. Explore all of the alternatives with your dentist. He sounds a little cavalier in his approach. I would venture that he has not had all of his teeth removed.

Get your x-rays and your notes and get a second opinion. ASAP. Take the time to weigh your options very carefully before committing to such drastic measures as having your teeth removed or your jaw bored into. Such surgery often leads to site infection all by itself, so make sure that, if you go the surgical route, you are in the care of the best practitioner possible.

Even with all of this necessary gathering of information, this should all be done as quickly as possible. Do not delay this process.

I wish for a healthy outcome for you.

Namaste

Brian

This is excellent advice that Brian has given you. I have worked as a nurse for an oral surgeon and what he says is exactly what I would say. Again, as Brian has already said, once the infection goes into the bone good dental hygiene will not be sufficient to correct the problem.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

BMJ (10th March 2017), East Sun (10th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (10th March 2017), Joe (10th March 2017), ScorpION (11th March 2017), The Freedom Train (12th March 2017)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Fresh organic aloe vera gel is what I rely on for prevention and cure of bacteria, viruses and fungi, also pulls out heavy metals and other toxins.
    I buy 33 lbs. per month from Aloe Labs in Harlingen Texas and have it shipped for about $50 total.
    It's fantastic stuff; I never get colds, flu or infections (though I still battle with candida because I have a sweet tooth, but the aloe definitely helps keep that under control).
    Powdered mrryh is great for the gums; in a tooth powder I add it to green clay powder, baking soda, Real Salt and tea tree oil.
    Teeth are so high maintenance, I was glad when I finally had most of my teeth pulled and got dentures!
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

East Sun (10th March 2017), The Freedom Train (12th March 2017)

33. Link to Post #18
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Use an infrared sunlamp on the affected area - say 6 times a day for around 20/30 seconds a time

http://www.drlwilson.com/ARTICLES/HEAT%20LAMP.htm
    Last edited by yelik; 10th March 2017 at 14:56.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

East Sun (10th March 2017), fourty-two (10th March 2017), gaiagirl (10th March 2017), The Freedom Train (12th March 2017)

35. Link to Post #19
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

I would use the bob Beck protocol -various dentists try to tell me my tooth needs £500 root canal and a new crown or extraction- my answer was it doesnt hurt so lets wait and see- that was about 5 years ago, I used the Bob Beck Protocol. It was explained to me that our jaw bone becomes thinner as we get older.

36. Link to Post #20
    Morocco Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi east sun

I was in the same exact position you are in 3-4 years ago. Dentist said I would lose my teeth, wanted to do some surgical procedures etc. hell, I even had a tooth fall out & a tooth that cracked in half. So I became obsessed with natural remedies & oral health care.

What has worked well for me is;

Invested in a water pick
    Daily oil pulling (kills bad bacteria in the gum line & gently removes toxins)
    Daily Brushing with Castile soap, sea salt to remineralize & baking soda
    Mouthwash with half hydrogen peroxide half water
    Some ayervedic herb formula 1-2 a week
    Liposomal vit-c, daily

A bit tedious of a routine but I DID NOT LOSE anymore teeth & my oral health continues to improve & my gums have started to grow back

People may not like to hear this, but stay away from dentists.. unless you find a dentist that is open minded & cares deeply about you
    ISness is my business..

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Basho For This Post:

Antagenet (5th April 2019), Baby Steps (10th March 2017), East Sun (11th March 2017), fourty-two (10th March 2017), gaiagirl (10th March 2017), guyres (10th March 2017), Holly Lindin (13th March 2017), NancyV (10th March 2017), The Freedom Train (12th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast