+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Dentist says I have disease in my gums/jaw.....

1. Link to Post #41
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Dentist says I have disease in my gums/jaw.....

The culprit of gum disease is very often amoeba.
    Kill amoeba with homeopathy and Hulda Clark zapper.
    General deworming with wormwood helps.

Also constricted carotid arteries cause poor blood supply to the oral cavity, including the tongue (loss of taste) and gum.
    Do not cook pork with microwave, because amoeba will survive microwave cooking.
    Hulda Clark also wrote that mercury from tooth fillings is conducive to gum disease, but do not replace them with plastic.

2. Link to Post #42
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

It was inevitable, I suppose. Just got back from the dentist because of persistent pain for over two weeks now. Quick check and then came the verdict. We got to pull it, I was told. Seems I have no bone left around the tooth in question plus others. Dentist warned me gum disease is advanced and soon I will need to go for an operation, like my dad did around my age. I said no to the pulling, said dentistry doesn't really give viable options - just the usual, pull it and then we can put in an implant. I said that is not a viable option at all. He started laughing. I took a deep breath and let him have it with both barrels. Not stopping when he wanted to interrupt. Until in a huff he stalked out of the room. I called them all (dentistry in general) incompetent, lazy, zombies just following a routine and completely ignorant of health. When he wanted to defend himself with the usual 'Not my fault' line, 'I'm just following the recommended procedure', I told him imagine me as an electrician using that line on you after your office burns down.

Anyways, seems I am now a member of this unenviable club...

My first experiment will be with mms? Have to look that up and go through the pages. Not looking forward to it - sorting through all the back-slapping posts. I find it tedious and time consuming but for my health I will suffer through. So many have sworn by it that I think it will not be much of a risk.

How goes your battle, East Sun?

edit: I will be using this post as a quick reference, rather than searching it for it every time. thanks
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 4th April 2019 at 21:54.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

East Sun (11th June 2019), meeradas (5th April 2019)

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I said no to the pulling
    I'd suggest you look into the two books that I listed in Post #36, above.

Leaving infected tissue in the mouth, even if (especially if) it's hidden well below the gum line and is no longer causing pain and suffering, may be the biggest primary cause of major health problems elsewhere in the body that there is.

I presently have three such infected teeth. I've gone from pain and swelling to "all seems fine" over the last few months, using various remedies such as ozone, iodine and chlorine dioxide, as I worked out protocols for each one that suited me. But those measures are just stop-gap measures, while I find a dentist that I can work with. Like you, I have little respect for most dentists, and I figure that the dentists that I have trusted ended up harming my health. So the search for a "good" (for me) dentist is taking some time. Those infected teeth -will- be pulled, fairly soon, and then I'll figure out what to do about it. "Shoot first, ask questions later."
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Constance (24th April 2019), East Sun (11th June 2019), Ernie Nemeth (5th April 2019), KiwiElf (5th April 2019), RunningDeer (5th April 2019), Valerie Villars (24th April 2019)

6. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

Gum disease is very common, it can be genetic like most aspects of the physical realm. It was common for people to lose all of their teeth by the age of 40/45 and dentures become needed.
    Just like some people live into their 90's or 100's and smoke and drink while others succumb to life very young, and if you look around this variation is very obvious, some people have problems with their teeth, and others do not.
    Vitamin D3 is needed by most, we have a deficiency epidemic of D3 and this affects our bones along with our immune response. (I recall Henry Deacon speaking about D3 as good general preventative measure for health).

The oil pulling water pick, peroxide/bi-carb routines might help. I am like you, afflicted with bad teeth, and gum disease, I am 60, it is the only health problem I have, so I feel lucky, but dentures are inevitable for some people.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

East Sun (11th June 2019), Ernie Nemeth (5th April 2019), KiwiElf (5th April 2019), Pam (5th April 2019), Valerie Villars (24th April 2019)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Here are two key books to read on the topic of this thread:[LIST][*]Dr William Nordquist's The Silent Saboteurs - Unmasking Our Own Oral Spirochetes As the Key to Saving Trillions in Health Care Costs
    Rather than $25.95 + $8.38 shipping, there are two used copies for approximately $2.50 & $4 + $4 shipping @ Amazon.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (5th April 2019), Pam (29th April 2019), ThePythonicCow (5th April 2019), Valerie Villars (24th April 2019)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

I checked my tooth for myself. It is loose and will fall out on its own. I might just let it happen naturally. So sad. Like you Mike, I have no other health issues either. I have been looking for signs of aging, since I hear all people do. I guess this is that sign...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Mike (24th April 2019), Pam (29th April 2019), Valerie Villars (24th April 2019)

12. Link to Post #47
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I checked my tooth for myself. It is loose and will fall out on its own. I might just let it happen naturally. So sad. Like you Mike, I have no other health issues either. I have been looking for signs of aging, since I hear all people do. I guess this is that sign...
    Falling out on its own still won't clean out the infected ligament and bone tissue in the socket.

Most areas of the body heal by themselves. Tooth sockets don't have enough blood and lymph flow, and aren't reliably self-healing. Rather by some accounts they are the most common primary source of cancer, cardio-vascular disease, dementia, and assorted other illnesses, elsewhere in the body.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Constance (24th April 2019), East Sun (11th June 2019), Ernie Nemeth (5th April 2019), Mike (24th April 2019), Pam (29th April 2019), RunningDeer (5th April 2019), Valerie Villars (24th April 2019)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

After the course of anti-biotics, my tooth has become manageable as far as pain goes. The pain on a ten scale is about a constant two, with flares ups during the day to four and five.

So far I've done nothing special except meditating and summoning healing power to the site. That side of my face throbs with healing energies. Just not sure if I have enough belief to heal this troublesome issue.

Taking cod liver oil and D3, along with vit C to boost immune function.

I was hoping I could root it again or maybe grow a new tooth altogether but these forms of healing are truly beyond my current abilities - they shouldn't be but they are.

I will now decide on further protocols. Do I pull it? Do I let it fall out on its own, as another tooth already has? My new tooth brush is terrible - an Oral B/Crest collaboration that leaves parts of my teeth uncleaned and other parts ultra-white. Stupid design...

Thinking about MMS - a little scared of any magic tricks - I do not believe in the healing effects of magic pills. I do believe in their ability to poison me, however.

Another thing is the water pick, although again I am afraid of firing water between gum and teeth. My gums are not supple because of smoking and I do not want my gums separated permanently from my teeth. A new tooth brush is a must - will go back to Phillips sonic technology...

Another entry in my ongoing saga of loosing my teeth.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Constance (24th April 2019), Mike (24th April 2019), Pam (29th April 2019), petra (24th April 2019), spade (29th April 2019), Valerie Villars (24th April 2019)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

My own experience, and advised course of treatment from a dentist was somewhat the same as the original post, minus the bugs.

Some of my front teeth had had root canals many years ago due to being hit head on by a drunk driver at 65 miles per hour during which my head hit the steering wheel and "killed" three of my front teeth. This was back in the 80's and I got three root canals and caps. Loss of teeth can contribute to loss of bone.

After a very stressful period in my life, one of my back teeth just "fell out" and one of the bad caps had helped to create bone loss in the front of my mouth.

The first dentist I saw wanted to pull ALL my teeth and give me permanent implants, for 50,000.00 That's four zeroes. I almost had a heart attack which would have solved my tooth problem.

I went to another dentist who said my teeth certainly were not that bad. He did a major cleaning and sent me to a periodontist. I had to go to three or four rounds of planing my teeth at about 400.00 a pop. He then created a sling for the missing gum and bone using my own tissue, for a front tooth. The planing was to give my teeth and gums a healthy shot at halting the degeneration of the teeth.

Then my dentist, after months of at home bleaching, concocted a beautiful bridge for the front of my mouth for 15,000.00 which I paid over time.

Now I go every six months for a cleaning and a gum exam. So far so good. Flossing seems to be key to keeping inflammation at bay. And I got to keep my teeth.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Constance (24th April 2019), Ernie Nemeth (23rd May 2019), Pam (29th April 2019), petra (24th April 2019), Rosemarie (23rd May 2019), RunningDeer (14th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (25th April 2019)

18. Link to Post #50
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Teeth are so high maintenance, I was glad when I finally had most of my teeth pulled and got dentures!
    Thanks for the chuckle If I had my time back, I'd have learned to brush my teeth properly. And floss properly.

PS: Sometimes I forget that I have toenails... (ha ha)

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

onawah (24th April 2019), Pam (29th April 2019), Valerie Villars (24th April 2019)

20. Link to Post #51
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

I've tried Uncle Harry's peppermint remineralizing toothpaste and it has really stopped the tooth pain sensitivity, it's all the good stuff in one small package. : Bentonite clay, calcium carbonate, sea salt, mustard seed, peppermint, eucalyptus, clove, wintergreen, and oregano essential oils. And honestly I've tried lots of different brands this one makes a real difference.
    For the tight and more problematic spots I use an interdental brush dip it in clove oil and gently gab it in between the teeth with the problem spots. Vitamin K2 in addition to D3 is also critical to regrowing the teeth (still ongoing). so yes, cod liver oil, D3, K2, and unpasteurized butter, and hopefully organ meats or bone broth.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Pam (29th April 2019), Valerie Villars (29th April 2019)

22. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

The Truth About Dentistry

It’s much less scientific—and more prone to gratuitous procedures—than you may
    think.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...tistry/586039/

In the early 2000s Terry Mitchell’s dentist retired. For a while, Mitchell, an
    electrician in his 50s, stopped seeking dental care altogether. But when one of
    his wisdom teeth began to ache, he started looking for someone new. An
    acquaintance recommended John Roger Lund, whose practice was a convenient
    10-minute walk from Mitchell’s home, in San Jose, California. Lund’s practice
    was situated in a one-story building with clay roof tiles that housed several
    dental offices. The interior was a little dated, but not dingy. The waiting room
    was small and the decor minimal: some plants and photos, no fish. Lund was a
    good-looking middle-aged guy with arched eyebrows, round glasses, and graying
    hair that framed a youthful face. He was charming, chatty, and upbeat. At the
    time, Mitchell and Lund both owned Chevrolet Chevelles, and they bonded over
    their mutual love of classic cars.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The article talks about how some dentist operate, an eye opener for those who think they are all ethical .
    Last edited by ramus; 29th April 2019 at 18:45.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ramus For This Post:

James (29th April 2019)

24. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

Great article linked above, Ramus!

General Dentistry, even more-so than General Surgery, is pretty heavy in the tried and true for the region’s standard of care. This approach can be great for simple and urgent fixes, but some of these complicated endodontic issues we are just learning more about, especially how they impact the cardiovascular system, aren’t as easy to deal with.

As with any science, the old habits die hard, but there are more holistic dentistry offices opening up - at least around where I live.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to James For This Post:

East Sun (11th June 2019)

26. Link to Post #54
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello just joined, been using the same Hydrogen Peroxide, for my gum disease, the dentist informed me 3%, works amazing, but the biggest advantage to this great product is how it aids recovery through oxygenating the muscles, being a cyclist it has worked great for me. Some products are frightening being corrosive etc but great results.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Geordie For This Post:

Pam (14th May 2019)

28. Link to Post #55
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I'm fighting an infection with essential oils.

Clove oil diluted with olive oil, directly applied to the gum.
    Cypress oil applied to the painful spot (skin above jaw bone) immediately took the pain away. Pretty impressive.

Needless to say, the oils have to be of non-adulterated brands.
    Oils extracted with solvents will make you sick.

I'll give it a go a few more weeks, and if there's no major improvement, I'll have no choice. Antibiotics. (I'm waiting on echinasea and golden seal)

29. Link to Post #56
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

If the infection is a bit serious, I would suggest the following:
    - essential oil (oregano or clove or thyme or what you have), 2 or 3 drops in a tablespoon coconut oil or olive oil, swallow. Even better, get 00 capsules put 5/6 drops eo and fill it with olive oil. Take 1 capsule before each meal
    - Mouth wash: in a 0.5 lit glass bottle fill it half with distilled water, then add 4 teasp baking soda, then add a good teasp TSP (Trisodiumphosphate), the TSP you get at hardware store, next shake well to dissolve next fill up with hydrogen peroxide, you can even add a few drops of oregano or clove eo. Use it as mouth wash (don't swallow), keep it in your mouth for a few mts, do it 4 to 5 times a day or more.
    Any infection in the mouth trickles down and infect the entire body, guts included; that's why you need an oral dose, not just the mouth wash. You can also keep applying your eo on the gum after each mouth wash.
    Do this for at least 7/8 days.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

Didgevillage (15th May 2019), Ernie Nemeth (23rd May 2019)

31. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Tooth began hurting again.

I had it pulled...then I took a day off to regroup as this tooth seems to have been psychologically important to me. Actually, I am just now sitting at the dentist waiting to have that area checked for any problems.

Boohoo, no more chewing on one side of my face, and I only have one molar left...

Haven't decided on any protocols yet.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Rosemarie (23rd May 2019)

33. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

REVERSED stage 4 cancer via dental work
    NaturalHealth365 Talk Hour (listen today 9am-9pm ET
    Reversing Cancer – An Overlooked Solution

(This doctor who was doing everything right--raw foods diet, exercise, supplements, etc. discovered he had a football sized tumor in his abdomen.
    He tried everything to heal, but it wasn't until he had his mercury fillings removed and root canals cleaned out that the tumor disappeared, which only took 7 weeks.
    )

"Our Guest: Dr. Robert Kleinwaks for over 10 years, has been a sought-after motivational speaker and performance coach – both nationally and internationally. He regularly shares his expert knowledge on nutrition, peak performance and natural health with sports groups, schools and professional leadership organizations worldwide. His message is a focus on maximizing health and performance naturally – unleashing your maximum potential – by changing the way you think and eat. We all know that cancer affects millions of people – worldwide – and often ends with tragic results. Once diagnosed with cancer, Western medicine wants us to believe that the best course of action is to chemically-poison the body with chemotherapy, at times – burn the body with radiation and, in many cases, subject the body to ineffective (risky) surgical procedures. Yet, we know of many cases – where people don’t use these methods and fully recover – using natural therapies. On this program, we’ll talk about one of the MOST OVERLOOKED causes of cancer, an incredible story of recovery and, more importantly, reveal a huge warning for anyone looking to avoid the unwanted pain associated with this disease."
    https://www.naturalhealth365.com/fre...com/free-show/
    Last edited by onawah; 27th May 2019 at 00:43.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Constance (27th May 2019), East Sun (12th June 2019), Ernie Nemeth (29th May 2019), Omi (27th May 2019), Pam (27th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (27th May 2019)

35. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,427 times in 1,706 posts

I recommend having mercury fillings removed by a dentist qualified to do the procedure. Best thing I did for my health and wellbeing.
    It took a lot of visits and expense but was well worth it.

(The dentist that removed my mercury fillings is the same Dr. mentioned in my original post.
    When I told him I would not follow his advice re having teeth extracted because if "bugs" he got angery with me and would not return my calls).

My Naturopathic Dr. agreed with me and not the Dentist whom he knows.

I have not gone to a dentist for over a year and my teeth are fine as far as I can tell.

ES
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Peace in Oz (19th January 2021), ThePythonicCow (11th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3