Assume

proverb: "When you assume, you make an ass out of you and me."

2. Link to Post #7282
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Karma Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)

proverb: "When you assume, you make an ass out of you and me."
    Well, then I guess you and I are like two cheeks on a behind!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Karma Ninja For This Post:

BMJ (16th March 2017), Johnny (11th March 2017), KiwiElf (11th March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (11th March 2017)

4. Link to Post #7283
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

As probably the biggest "perpetrator/poster" of Fulford posts/threads on Avalon, I've been quietly "lurking" on this thread.

Sam, my dear friend, you have nothing to apologise for. In saying that, I'm fairly sure that you're not alone in your (hmmmmm,... got to think of the right word here...)... "sentiments" that Ben may have indulged in a bit of wakky bakky. (Maybe it's just Japanese Herbal Tea and good saké. )

Sam, like you, I LOVE Fulford's threads: To use your own terminology; it's my weekly dose of humorous, "Conspirotainment", and really, that's all I take it as being... (you should copyright that btw)

Fulford is a reporter (as opposed to an investigator). He receives his "intel" from a number of [questionable] sources, and simply "puts it out there", mixed with his own opinions, wishes and speculations. The onus is on the reader to research it & check out his often "wildly creative" claims. Very few do. (It certainly shouldn't be taken as gospel! ).

Why do I bother to post it every week? I confess, I have an ulterior motive:

In the words of a media manager, it's about "traffic".

Personally, I could care less what he "reports"... (and he should definitely get some better intel... although lately, credit given where credit due ) I've likened his reports, on a number of occasions, to be about as accurate as a long term weather forecast. Some of it's right (if you dig), and a good deal of it isn't. Doesn't make him much different from some of us, really.

But in the space of a very short few hours every Monday, it brings in 200+ readers, mostly "anonymous" (or perhaps members just not logged in), to Avalon on a regular basis, on that thread, all at the same time. Not too many threads do that. If those readers are here, it's reasonable to think they may just look at other, "more meaningful" threads on AVALON too, (and maybe even join up).

Can't be all bad.

A toast to you and Ben Fulford - may his Reports continue to provide us with Conspirotainment!
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 12th March 2017 at 07:12.

5. Link to Post #7284
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

You know, I thought it was funny when the tea-party showed up rocking the GOP to the point leaders were abandoning the ship...

But who ever thought liberals would rise up in the Democrat party and say if you aren't female, black or gay you aren't one of us?

Our party was taken away from us too...

Alex Jones said it best, I hate the right and the left, the Republicans and the Democrats...

Now that we are all left standing in the center, it is time we rise up together as a Nation...

Ok so maybe a little tweety bird talked with Alex and Jesse...

Guys, the other side will never have the excuse the devil made me do it again...

Darth Soros is standing on the edge of a cliff and the staff is raised ready to hit the ground...

This game is almost over.
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 11th March 2017 at 19:11.

6. Link to Post #7285
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Vault 7 - VL’s Pentagon Insider Reveals All in a Q & A
    Posted on March 10, 2017 by Angie

http://victuruslibertas.com/2017/03/3154/

We have been reaching out to our Pentagon insider and… FINALLY! We got a reply and he has agreed to answer some questions about Vault 7.

Q. Vault 7 is the biggest story of the year, right?

A. It gets bigger by orders of magnitude.

Q. So what happens now?

A. The story will go well beyond Implants, C2’s, and LP’s.

Q. What does that mean?

A. Listening posts, Malware. The danger is in how the CIA declassified “war code”. They also failed to keep different eggs in different baskets. This can be blamed on the agency not wanting to loop NSA in their plans. In essence, the CIA sought to create their own NSA.

Q. What do you see happening next?

A. Well, “Whack A Mole” takes on a whole new meaning!

Q. Whoa…….

A. The media steps in. Talking heads bemoan the “threat to national security”, blame Russia, avoid any mention of Uk involvement or Israel, which by the way, is furious beyond belief and scared ****less at the release of Vault 7… as are the Brits.

Q. We keep hearing this. Why? The Brits and Israeli’s are allies, right?

A. Define ally? The CIA, MI6 and Israeli secret service have been engaged in asymmetrical espionage on civilians, both domestically and abroad. They turned their tradecraft on the civi’s. Thats not going to play out well. There are bigger floods ahead, I fear.

Q. Floods?

A. Its a term used to denote large scale leaks or breeches in intelligence.

Q. What type of things can we expect?

A. Right now, the first dump concentrated on the CIA’s toolkit. The fear and loathing barometer tells me there is real concern the source code will get leaked, and even bigger concern the CIA’s past ‘activities” get exposed. If that happens, we will have a shockwave and an instant realignment of friends and foes.

Q. Could you explain further?

A. Lets say Wikileaks divulges that the CIA engages in domestic espionage in tandem with Mossad and MI6… Lets say CIA looks the other way while foreign nations are allowed to surveil American citizens… Lets say the people find out we created Isis with Israel, or the CIA really did neutralize Kennedy. Imagine how the citizens will view the CIA, Mossad and MI6. In truth, these entities are not the beast, but rather the claws of the beast. The combination of the CIA, Mossad and MI6 can be considered the greatest sponsors of terrorism in the world.

Q. Wow. So you are saying Wikileaks may leak the secret history of the CIA?

A. I am sure its coming. Why did they use a Kennedy quote referencing the CIA’s destruction as their passphrase? I am pretty certain they plan to expose just who was behind the Kennedy assassination.

Q. If foreign nations were behind 9/11, will the people sit idly and forget about it and go back to their everyday lives?

A. 2 years ago, I would have been confident they would have behaved as the lemmings the CIA expects them to behave like. But the foundation of trust is eroding. People no longer trust DC, MSM, Banks, our courts, etc.

Q. Will Pedogate ever be fully exposed?

A. Vault 7 will make certain that Pedogate is exposed. CIA and Mossad are behind much of it. Many in my close circle welcomes what Wikileaks has done. Most military servicemen serve honorably. Most law enforcement as well. We want the swamp drained. If Trump muzzles Pence, and guides this nation by his instincts, my guess is he will gut the CIA, modernize it, kick the MI6 and Mossad out of the tent and start re-evaluating who our friends are. Start with Saudi Arabia. Our relationship with the UK is very good from a military standpoint. That will not go away. But, we need to weaken the power and reach of our current intelligence community as it is forced to disengage from foreign intelligence services like Mi6 and Mossad. We have to stand alone.

Q. Whats the immediate effect of Vault 7 for the average computer user?

A. Siege mentality, I would imagine. Is your anti virus actually a virus? You will see computer “eye patches” being sold to cover the camera. Users will start to physically disable their mics, and only use headphone mic’s that you can detach when not using it.The public will equate all internet enabled consumer products as weapons of espionage and potential murder. The climate of the American public is one of distrust and apprehension. They do not feel protected. If you’re talking about a failure to protect America people, you can add, the CDC, the SEC, the USDA, Homeland Security, and just about every other branch of government.

But, the sub rosa conclusions swim in even deeper waters. America feels sabotaged by it’s Government. We falsely believed we were spectators at a Roman Arena, watching the blood sport of foreign wars on our flat screens and computers. Iraq, Syria, Yemen.

But, now we have soft terror in France, Germany, Turkey, United States, and so on. And with the revelation of our devices listening in on us, its clear we are not spectators in the Roman Arena, but lion and gladiator fodder, as well.

Q. So its all going to hell?

A. No. Vault 7 is a good thing, actually. From a military standpoint, it’s better to protect an aware civilian population than one that is programmed and obtuse . The average Joe and Mary damn well want to know if their kids are being spied on. The exploitation of these cybertools, in the hands of pedophiles, psychopaths and phishermen is what should really alarm people. This is a watershed moment in American history, The pursuit of privacy may eclipse the pursuit of happiness.

Q. Can I trust my phone?

A. Google’s Android Operating System is used in almost 9 out of 10 smart phones globally. Google, Facebook and Apple may very well have sold backdoor access to the CIA. We call it Judas technology.

- cross posted on the Vault 7 thread

7. Link to Post #7286
    Thanks

Breaking News:

SNL insider says they are Seabees Intelligence Disinformation agents, but are known for a 50/50 truth to Disinformation ratio...

This one is important, which 50% is real..

8. Link to Post #7287
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

World Freemasons gather in Tokyo to select new leader and golden age dawns
    Posted by benjamin
    http://benjaminfulford.net/

March 13, 2017

The world’s freemasons are gathering in Tokyo this week and next to select a new world grandmaster, according to Japanese military intelligence. The meetings will start this week at the Freemason underground complex near Tokyo Tower and will conclude with a final leadership selection at the Sanno Hotel on March 25, the sources say. The meetings are taking place because a long term Freemason goal, the creation of a benevolent world government, is near completion, the sources continue.

There is also a lot of talk from multiple sources of some sort of event planned for March 15th, the Ides of March. This was the day that Julius Caesar was assassinated. This is also the day the US government will hit its debt ceiling. Asian Secret Societies, for their part place great importance on March 19th, the day the last Ming Emperor died (also, by coincidence, this writer’s birthday). Exactly what will happen is not clear but certainly the last half of March will see many world changes, multiple sources agree.

There is also extremely high tension worldwide as the various power centers jockey for position in the upcoming world federation, various sources agree.

The tensions are especially high now in Japan and the Korean Peninsula over who will occupy the throne of Emperor of a United Korea, the Japanese military intelligence sources say. The Rothschilds and the Chinese want to install Kim Han Sol, the eldest son of Kim Jong Nam, who is in turn the oldest son of former top leader Kim Jon Il, Chinese intelligence agency sources say. That is why Rothschild puppet politicians in Japan have called for a pre-emptive attack against North Korea.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-no...-idUSKBN16F0YE
    That is also why various media reports suggested US President Donald Trump would be sending B-52 nuclear bombers to South Korea.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ers-Korea.html

However, the North Koreans say the Kim Han Sol being presented as candidate for Emperor is a fake with a different face from the real Kim Han Sol. To drive home their point, the North Koreans launched missiles capable of hitting US military bases in Japan. They also, according to Japanese military intelligence, deployed 100,000 North Korean special forces troops, armed with suitcase nuclear weapons, to the Japanese cities of Nagoya, Osaka and Tokyo.

The people behind Kim Han Sol, for their part, say Kim Jong Un is just a front for the Cabot family of Switzerland and the Nabeshima clan behind the Mitsubishi group that supports Prime Minister Abe.

Of course the current Japanese royal family is also fake but the fact the actually occupy the throne gives them some legitimacy. The same can be said of Kim Jong Un.

Speaking about Japan, the power struggle here is also intensifying. The Khazarian Mafia has handed over control of the Japanese election stealing machinery to...

Link to Full Report will follow...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

This was posted at the end of last week and added here again for many who may have missed it:

Vault 7 - VL’s Pentagon Insider Reveals All in a Q & A
    Posted on March 10, 2017 by Angie

http://victuruslibertas.com/2017/03/3154/

We have been reaching out to our Pentagon insider and… FINALLY! We got a reply and he has agreed to answer some questions about Vault 7.

Q. Vault 7 is the biggest story of the year, right?

A. It gets bigger by orders of magnitude.

Q. So what happens now?

A. The story will go well beyond Implants, C2’s, and LP’s.

Q. What does that mean?

A. Listening posts, Malware. The danger is in how the CIA declassified “war code”. They also failed to keep different eggs in different baskets. This can be blamed on the agency not wanting to loop NSA in their plans. In essence, the CIA sought to create their own NSA.

Q. What do you see happening next?

A. Well, “Whack A Mole” takes on a whole new meaning!

Q. Whoa…….

A. The media steps in. Talking heads bemoan the “threat to national security”, blame Russia, avoid any mention of Uk involvement or Israel, which by the way, is furious beyond belief and scared ****less at the release of Vault 7… as are the Brits.

Q. We keep hearing this. Why? The Brits and Israeli’s are allies, right?

A. Define ally? The CIA, MI6 and Israeli secret service have been engaged in asymmetrical espionage on civilians, both domestically and abroad. They turned their tradecraft on the civi’s. Thats not going to play out well. There are bigger floods ahead, I fear.

Q. Floods?

A. Its a term used to denote large scale leaks or breeches in intelligence.

Q. What type of things can we expect?

A. Right now, the first dump concentrated on the CIA’s toolkit. The fear and loathing barometer tells me there is real concern the source code will get leaked, and even bigger concern the CIA’s past ‘activities” get exposed. If that happens, we will have a shockwave and an instant realignment of friends and foes.

Q. Could you explain further?

A. Lets say Wikileaks divulges that the CIA engages in domestic espionage in tandem with Mossad and MI6… Lets say CIA looks the other way while foreign nations are allowed to surveil American citizens… Lets say the people find out we created Isis with Israel, or the CIA really did neutralize Kennedy. Imagine how the citizens will view the CIA, Mossad and MI6. In truth, these entities are not the beast, but rather the claws of the beast. The combination of the CIA, Mossad and MI6 can be considered the greatest sponsors of terrorism in the world.

A. I am sure its coming. Why did they use a Kennedy quote referencing the CIA’s destruction as their passphrase? I am pretty certain they plan to expose just who was behind the Kennedy assassination.

Q. If foreign nations were behind 9/11, will the people sit idly and forget about it and go back to their everyday lives?

A. 2 years ago, I would have been confident they would have behaved as the lemmings the CIA expects them to behave like. But the foundation of trust is eroding. People no longer trust DC, MSM, Banks, our courts, etc.

Q. Will Pedogate ever be fully exposed?

A. Vault 7 will make certain that Pedogate is exposed. CIA and Mossad are behind much of it. Many in my close circle welcomes what Wikileaks has done. Most military servicemen serve honorably. Most law enforcement as well. We want the swamp drained. If Trump muzzles Pence, and guides this nation by his instincts, my guess is he will gut the CIA, modernize it, kick the MI6 and Mossad out of the tent and start re-evaluating who our friends are. Start with Saudi Arabia. Our relationship with the UK is very good from a military standpoint. That will not go away. But, we need to weaken the power and reach of our current intelligence community as it is forced to disengage from foreign intelligence services like Mi6 and Mossad. We have to stand alone.

Q. Whats the immediate effect of Vault 7 for the average computer user?

A. Siege mentality, I would imagine. Is your anti virus actually a virus? You will see computer “eye patches” being sold to cover the camera. Users will start to physically disable their mics, and only use headphone mic’s that you can detach when not using it.The public will equate all internet enabled consumer products as weapons of espionage and potential murder. The climate of the American public is one of distrust and apprehension. They do not feel protected. If you’re talking about a failure to protect America people, you can add, the CDC, the SEC, the USDA, Homeland Security, and just about every other branch of government.

But, the sub rosa conclusions swim in even deeper waters. America feels sabotaged by it’s Government. We falsely believed we were spectators at a Roman Arena, watching the blood sport of foreign wars on our flat screens and computers. Iraq, Syria, Yemen.

But, now we have soft terror in France, Germany, Turkey, United States, and so on. And with the revelation of our devices listening in on us, its clear we are not spectators in the Roman Arena, but lion and gladiator fodder, as well.

Q. So its all going to hell?

A. No. Vault 7 is a good thing, actually. From a military standpoint, it’s better to protect an aware civilian population than one that is programmed and obtuse . The average Joe and Mary damn well want to know if their kids are being spied on. The exploitation of these cybertools, in the hands of pedophiles, psychopaths and phishermen is what should really alarm people. This is a watershed moment in American history, The pursuit of privacy may eclipse the pursuit of happiness.

Q. Can I trust my phone?

A. Google’s Android Operating System is used in almost 9 out of 10 smart phones globally. Google, Facebook and Apple may very well have sold backdoor access to the CIA. We call it Judas technology.

- cross posted on the Vault 7 thread
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th March 2017 at 16:11. Reason: added links to the original Vault 7 thread post

9. Link to Post #7288
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

PONERIZATION: How the American Republic was taken over by political cliques of criminally insane psychopaths

State of the Nation
    Thu, 02 Mar 2017 00:00 UTC

Can the ponerological Deep State ever be fixed?

Ponerization (from ancient Greek poneros - evil), is a ponerological term coined by Dr. Andrzej M. Łobaczewski. Ponerization is the influence of pathological people on individuals and groups whereby they develop acceptance of pathological reasoning and values.[1]

It's high time for the American people to face a hard reality.

They have been under the ponerological influence of an unbroken succession of political cliques whose central organizing principle is the perpetual war economy.

Because the United States of America was stealthily transformed into the military arm of the New World Order, numerous unprovoked wars of aggression have been waged around the world for well over a hundred years. These highly destructive and deadly wars have been fought in the name of the American people, and with their tax dollars. Hence, the American people are complicit in these misadventures by virtue of their inaction and indifference.

With this critical understanding, the U.S. citizenry has a profound karmic responsibility in so much wanton death and destruction across the planet. Nevertheless, it is never too late to reverse the course of the "Psychopathocracy" that the U.S. Federal Government has become as a tool of Deep State.

Hence, the $64,000 question of 2017 is: Will President Trump put a stop to the wars? Will he terminate the perpetual war economy as he promised during the campaign season.

Trump's most important campaign promise

There were many significant promises that Candidate Trump made during the 2016 election cycle, but the single most important was his commitment to world peace and international cooperation. Making peace with Russia was the cornerstone of Trumpian foreign policy.

However, the real obstacle to the implementation of this popular and noble plan is the degree to which the body politic itself — on both sides of the political divide — have been irreversibly ponerized. Much more significantly, however, is the fact that the vast majority of the agents of Deep State have been purposefully ponerized.

When something or someone has become "Ponerized" in its strictest sense, it means that the person or group can no longer make the distinction between healthy and pathological thought processes and logic. One is no longer able to draw a line between correct thinking and deviant thinking.[1]

The most glaring example of ponerization is the complete takeover of the Left by the infamous and incorrigible psychopath George Soros. It's not just the Soros machine that is at work here. There is in actuality a vast network of criminally insane psychopaths who are affiliated with th many Soros organizations, all of which are connected directly or indirectly to Deep State.

Of course, one need look no further than the 2016 campaign season to view the complete ponerization of the Democratic Party. Candidate Hillary R. Clinton and husband Bill, Campaign Chair John Podesta, President Barack Obama and wife Michelle, VP Joe Biden, Candidate Tim Kaine, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Harry Reid, et al. presented themselves as a cast of evil characters in a real life "film noir" where Edgar Allan Poe meets Franz Kafka.

Truly, it just can't get any more malevolent and ugly, nefarious and repugnant than what the whole world witnessed during the 2016 presidential campaign. The whole election cycle and period leading up to Inauguration Day was by far the most uncivil and outrageous in U.S. history.

But why? Really, why have things so degraded throughout civil society USA?

continued...

For Full Article with subllnks, posted by Hervé:

Trump: The Playing Field For An Electronic Mind-Control Experiment?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...66#post1140066
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 13th March 2017 at 19:02.

10. Link to Post #7289
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th March 2017), Bluegreen (14th March 2017), BMJ (13th March 2017), Mercedes (13th March 2017), ramus (13th March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (15th March 2017), thunder24 (13th March 2017)

12. Link to Post #7290
    Thanks

13. Link to Post #7291
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

As soon as I see indictments for pedophilia I will accept what these pundits are saying. The key that unlocks all the doors at the CIA and elsewhere is pedophilia. With a huge May Day event from the globalists coming, those indictments must happen before May 1st.

I do get the feeling that the Deep State is going into defensive mode. Can't wait till Vault 7 part 2 is released.

One further idea comes to mind. The patriot Generals and others in the military must be on edge big time over all this rot coming to the surface. The military is mainly responsible for this and I applaud them. They must be licking their collective chops at the thought of putting the CIA in its place. Of all the 16 intelligence agencies out there Naval Intelligence is one of the best we have. What an exciting time we live in!!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Alan (15th March 2017), BMJ (13th March 2017), DNA (14th March 2017), Johnny (13th March 2017), KiwiElf (13th March 2017), PathWalker (19th March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (15th March 2017)

15. Link to Post #7292
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

One more thought on all this. I find it fascinating and ironic that the CIA and Mossad have used pedophilia to ensnare and control politicians, thinking that this was in their best interests. And yet this same pedophilia will in all probability be their ultimate downfall. What a shame (where's the sarcasm font?).

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

BMJ (13th March 2017), Johnny (13th March 2017), KiwiElf (13th March 2017), PathWalker (19th March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (15th March 2017)

17. Link to Post #7293
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)

On opening Pandora's box thats makes me wonder if the CIA did not also murder Harold Holt, (the 17th Prime Minister of Australia from 1966 to 1967), for opposing American installation such as Pine Gap on Australian soil.

Links:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Holt
    http://www.harold-holt.net/
    Last edited by BMJ; 15th March 2017 at 15:32.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th March 2017), enigma3 (13th March 2017), Johnny (13th March 2017), KiwiElf (13th March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (15th March 2017), Zanshin (15th March 2017)

19. Link to Post #7294
    Thanks

Just read the full report Benjamin said this, quote:
    "In a sign the White House needs patriot’s help in its war against the deep state, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer had a US flag lapel pin placed upside down on his jacket during his March 10th press conference, the sources note. “It is a military sign of distress and a coded message to the good guys,” the Pentagon sources say."

So he did, notice the difference between the image below versus play image when you play the video of the lapel: (He adjusts the lapel at 8.15minutes)

Last edited by BMJ; 13th March 2017 at 17:39.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Johnny (14th March 2017), KiwiElf (13th March 2017), PathWalker (19th March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (15th March 2017), Words of Joy (14th March 2017)

21. Link to Post #7295
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

We talk to Benjamin Fulford about Fukishima, The Vatican, The importance of gold, the imminent financial collapse and global reset, the military industrial complex, Antarctica, Wikileaks, CERN, The Secret Space Program, NASA and we also discuss some more esoteric topics such as entities and the quarantine on the planet.

You can find more information on Benjamin Fulford on his blog: http://benjaminfulford.net

Please tune into The Divine Truth Show every Sunday at 6pm est 11pm bst on Revolution Radio at freedomslips.com Studio A.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tajgill For This Post:

BMJ (14th March 2017), Richard S. (15th March 2017), toppy (13th March 2017), uzn (14th March 2017)

23. Link to Post #7296
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,020 times in 8,167 posts

His purple tie looks more interesting to me.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (13th March 2017), fourty-two (14th March 2017), Johnny (14th March 2017), KiwiElf (14th March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (15th March 2017)

25. Link to Post #7297
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    "In a sign the White House needs patriot’s help in its war against the deep state, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer had a US flag lapel pin placed upside down on his jacket during his March 10th press conference, the sources note. “It is a military sign of distress and a coded message to the good guys,” the Pentagon sources say."

So he did, notice the difference between the image below versus play image when you play the video of the lapel: (He adjusts the lapel at 8.15minutes)

Why is the US Flag diplayed Upside Down?

The upside down U.S. flag is an official signal of distress. It is not meant to be, and is not officially recognized as any type of disrespect when so displayed for the right reasons. To the contrary, here is the relevant part of the US Code of Laws regarding how to fly the flag when in distress:

THE FLAG CODE
    Title 36, U.S.C., Chapter 10
    As amended by P.L. 344, 94th Congress
    Approved July 7, 1976

§ 176. Respect for flag: No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.

(a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.

Most individuals who have served in the military service of our nation will (or should) recognize this signal.

Link: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/8
    Last edited by BMJ; 14th March 2017 at 04:32.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Johnny (14th March 2017), KiwiElf (14th March 2017), Phoenix1304 (15th March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (15th March 2017), Words of Joy (14th March 2017)

27. Link to Post #7298
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

I interviewed Ben recently:

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tajgill For This Post:

BMJ (14th March 2017), Chester (15th March 2017), fourty-two (14th March 2017), Johnny (14th March 2017), KiwiElf (14th March 2017), Nan (14th March 2017), Ol' Roy (14th March 2017), PathWalker (19th March 2017), Phoenix1304 (15th March 2017), Pontaleth (16th March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (15th March 2017), Zanshin (16th March 2017)

29. Link to Post #7299
    Thanks

I always suspected the Dark Star Elites "worshipped" was actually a gathering to discuss Nibiru...

So the dark star is passing through the alignment of the Virgin...

30. Link to Post #7300
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,057 times in 2,419 posts

Why is the US Flag diplayed Upside Down?

The upside down U.S. flag is an official signal of distress. It is not meant to be, and is not officially recognized as any type of disrespect when so displayed for the right reasons. To the contrary, here is the relevant part of the US Code of Laws regarding how to fly the flag when in distress:

THE FLAG CODE
    Title 36, U.S.C., Chapter 10
    As amended by P.L. 344, 94th Congress
    Approved July 7, 1976

§ 176. Respect for flag: No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.

(a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.

Most individuals who have served in the military service of our nation will (or should) recognize this signal.

Link: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/8
    Since 911 I always display the US Flag with the union down. (I currently have two US Flags in my office displayed that way on some appropriate items.)

I'm an Air Force brat and served in the US Army (82nd Abn Div.) during the Vietnam [police action]. I am indeed a patriot, but not just because of my military service. Rather, because of my deep and abiding convictions and love of this country in particular and people of the world in general. I was one of the founders (following the invitation of "Alfons" who started v911t) ) of the now non-operational Veterans for 911 Truth (v911t.org or v911t.com) and conceived of the idea of displaying the US Flag with the union down for that website. You can go to the wayback machine and access v911t. I also wrote the mission statement.

I truly believe that this country is in a state of dire distress and has been for quite some time--even before 911.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th March 2017), BMJ (14th March 2017), Johnny (14th March 2017), JRS (15th March 2017), KiwiElf (14th March 2017), mgray (20th March 2017), naochan (16th March 2017), PathWalker (19th March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (15th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 383 FirstFirst 1 265 315 355 365 375 383 LastLast