Results 7,301 to 7,320 of 7650

Thread: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

1. Link to Post #7301
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    I always suspected the Dark Star Elites "worshipped" was actually a gathering to discuss Nibiru...

So the dark star is passing through the alignment of the Virgin...
    Well you might have something there, Rocky. In one of his older presentations (please don't ask me for links - it was several years back... ), Richard Hoagland provided some very good background about the symbolism in NASA's logo, pointing right back to a Nibiru Connection.

A quick paraphrase; he concluded, "the search for Nibiru was the very reason why NASA was set up in the first place".

But don't take my word for it
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 14th March 2017 at 20:52.

2. Link to Post #7302
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Wow, Alex Jones finally stood up to Trump to say he is wrong on this disastrous health care plan...

When the world's biggest fan says you can do better, it is taken to heart...

3. Link to Post #7303
    Thanks

Lawsuits started against Soros...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 15th March 2017 at 00:54.

4. Link to Post #7304
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

a quote from Ben's latest report...

Quote For this reason the entity known as Satan has ceased to be life destroying absolute evil but has instead transformed into a benevolent goddess working in harmony with the male aspect of the universe.
    When I showed this to my wife, Cristina... she smiled and winked at me.

Name:  Cristina2.JPG
Views: 97
Size:  36.3 KB
    Last edited by Chester; 15th March 2017 at 03:28.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

BMJ (15th March 2017), Johnny (19th March 2017), JRS (16th March 2017), KiwiElf (16th March 2017), PathWalker (19th March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (15th March 2017), Satori (16th March 2017)

6. Link to Post #7305
    Thanks

Well I told all of you Satan is now known as Lucifer the light Bringer...

It's a whole new world...

Paul Ryan has more control over Trump than the Pope, that has many confused, how could the Koch/Soros puppet have so much control over the President?

I hope Trump, Putin and Net&yahoo have a chance to see this one. We actually aren't that far from all good in this world, these three only need to cut their puppet strings and stand with the other humans... We may be meek, but even a Giant will fall if you stub his toe enough times.
    Edited to add, no wonder you are always smiling Sam... 😉

First contact with Antarctica Aliens...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 15th March 2017 at 22:31.

7. Link to Post #7306
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

Rocky, without going off topic I have to make one comment.

I always understood lucifer to be the fallen angel - given the task of managing
    the affairs of man as he thought he could do a better job than the creator.

This as opposed to satan who is demonic.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

Johnny (19th March 2017), KiwiElf (16th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #7307
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Quote Posted by awakeningmom (here)
    So as much as I believe that the FDA and EPA are corrupt at the very top, I still believe we need safety/quality control regulations for the things we consume and the air we breathe. I also strongly suspect that GE foods are a big part of the depopulation agenda, so until that program's stopped, the agenda continues on its merry way IMO.
    But how can you trust safety/quality control regulations from corrupt agencies like the EPA, which colludes with environment- and life-destroying Monsanto?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1140491

I haven't ruled out that we're being played again, either. As of now, however, I'm holding out hope that dismantling the EPA is part of draining the swamp of the corrupt.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

awakeningmom (16th March 2017), KiwiElf (16th March 2017)

11. Link to Post #7308
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

We talk to Benjamin Fulford about Fukishima, The Vatican, The importance of gold, the imminent financial collapse and global reset, the military industrial complex, Antarctica, Wikileaks, CERN, The Secret Space Program, NASA and we also discuss some more esoteric topics such as entities and the quarantine on the planet.

You can find more information on Benjamin Fulford on his blog: benjaminfulford.net

Please tune into The Divine Truth Show every Sunday at 6pm est 11pm bst on Revolution Radio at freedomslips.com Studio A.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tajgill For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th March 2017), DNA (19th March 2017), Inversion (17th March 2017), Ioneo (17th March 2017), JRS (17th March 2017), Mercedes (16th March 2017), PathWalker (17th March 2017), sunwings (16th March 2017), toppy (16th March 2017)

13. Link to Post #7309
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Great interview, thanks.

He mentioned John McCain's aid had been arrested on pedophile charges. I hadn't heard a peep about that, so looked it up.

If this is true, it's Big - possibly a link to McCain. (don't know why they keep showing a pix of Soros)
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

DNA (19th March 2017), JRS (17th March 2017), Lettherebelight (19th March 2017), Mercedes (16th March 2017), PathWalker (17th March 2017), tajgill (17th March 2017), toppy (16th March 2017)

15. Link to Post #7310
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

I just watched this vid -
    Jordan Maxwell interviewing Kurt Kallenbach.

Very pertinent info re: the scale and depth of the management system
    operated by those who really run this merry go round.
    It gives a different perspective, perhaps, to the events Ben Fulford
    is reporting on.

Rocky, where Alex Jones mentions the hospitaliers starting the system re:
    health care, Kurt goes right into the true purpose behind these originators.

And before some of you start crying 'sofistry', please go and read some of
    Black's law 5th( available free on the net). ie: do some research.

I have listened to a lot of Kurt's lectures over the last few years and
    have found him to be a dilligent researcher who always references
    sources for his theories and conclusions.

Sorry Kiwi I am on a tablet - can't manage to embed the vid.
    Perhaps someone else would care to?

v=4EfbqM7HxEQ

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

Johnny (19th March 2017), KiwiElf (16th March 2017)

17. Link to Post #7311
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,433 times in 10,158 posts

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (18th March 2017), Johnny (19th March 2017), KiwiElf (16th March 2017), PathWalker (19th March 2017), Zanshin (17th March 2017)

19. Link to Post #7312
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

Good question Jake, but I don't see deregulation or gutting of agencies as the solution either. I don't trust corporations to monitor themselves, especially when it comes to economic adulteration.

If a company can save money by dumping its wastes/toxins into local waterways without repercussion or dilute its food products with non-food chemicals/additives/etc to save the company money, I believe they will do it. Look at China and its problems with clean air/water/food. I have also personally seen rivers become unfit for fishing/bathing/swimming due to local companies dumping their toxic wastes right into the waterway, while the local politicians looked the other way (I'm sure for a decent price). How can we stop that? Does gutting the EPA help? And where does that leave Monsanto, when there are even less EPA regulators around to monitor its activities?

Right now, the regulatory agencies are run by the top-level policy makers, who are only there at the behest of the politicians who appointed them, who in turn are beholden to the corporations who own them. Unless there are penalties for the corporations for toxic dumping and adulteration of our foods/waters, I don't see how we will have food/water/air fit for human life.

I personally still assume there are good people inside our regulatory agencies trying to do the right thing and that the "rot" is at the top. So I think the better solution to draining any swamp is to use precision. Specifically: go after the BAD apples. For example, let's hire (or keep) the EPA, CDC, FDA whistle-blowers who have tried to alert us to the dangers of GMOs, fluoride in our drinking water, bad vaccines, toxic pesticides, etc. and put them at the helm. Don't just gut an entire agency -- fire those who have been colluding with Monsanto and its ilk and send a message that human health and well-being will be valued over corporate profits.

I'm sorry, now I am really off-topic for this thread.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

KiwiElf (16th March 2017)

21. Link to Post #7313
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

@ awakeningmom & jake gittes - No, you're not off topic - it's taken its own path: it's relevant & not being discussed elsewhere - please continue

edit - however... would this topic get more readership on a new dedicated thread?
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 16th March 2017 at 22:08.

22. Link to Post #7314
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Full Report for the archives...

Benjamin Fulford, 2017-0313

http://src-fla.us/index.php/news2e62...10-ben-fulford

World Freemasons gather in Tokyo to select new leader and golden age dawns

Posted by benjamin
    http://benjaminfulford.net/

March 13, 2017

The world’s freemasons are gathering in Tokyo this week and next to select a new world grandmaster, according to Japanese military intelligence. The meetings will start this week at the Freemason underground complex near Tokyo Tower and will conclude with a final leadership selection at the Sanno Hotel on March 25, the sources say. The meetings are taking place because a long term Freemason goal, the creation of a benevolent world government, is near completion, the sources continue.

There is also a lot of talk from multiple sources of some sort of event planned for March 15th, the Ides of March. This was the day that Julius Caesar was assassinated. This is also the day the US government will hit its debt ceiling. Asian Secret Societies, for their part place great importance on March 19th, the day the last Ming Emperor died (also, by coincidence, this writer’s birthday). Exactly what will happen is not clear but certainly the last half of March will see many world changes, multiple sources agree.

There is also extremely high tension worldwide as the various power centers jockey for position in the upcoming world federation, various sources agree.

The tensions are especially high now in Japan and the Korean Peninsula over who will occupy the throne of Emperor of a United Korea, the Japanese military intelligence sources say. The Rothschilds and the Chinese want to install Kim Han Sol, the eldest son of Kim Jong Nam, who is in turn the oldest son of former top leader Kim Jon Il, Chinese intelligence agency sources say. That is why Rothschild puppet politicians in Japan have called for a pre-emptive attack against North Korea.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-no...-idUSKBN16F0YE
    That is also why various media reports suggested US President Donald Trump would be sending B-52 nuclear bombers to South Korea.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ers-Korea.html

However, the North Koreans say the Kim Han Sol being presented as candidate for Emperor is a fake with a different face from the real Kim Han Sol. To drive home their point, the North Koreans launched missiles capable of hitting US military bases in Japan. They also, according to Japanese military intelligence, deployed 100,000 North Korean special forces troops, armed with suitcase nuclear weapons, to the Japanese cities of Nagoya, Osaka and Tokyo.

The people behind Kim Han Sol, for their part, say Kim Jong Un is just a front for the Cabot family of Switzerland and the Nabeshima clan behind the Mitsubishi group that supports Prime Minister Abe.

Of course the current Japanese royal family is also fake but the fact the actually occupy the throne gives them some legitimacy. The same can be said of Kim Jong Un.

Speaking about Japan, the power struggle here is also intensifying. The Khazarian Mafia has handed over control of the Japanese election stealing machinery to

Softbank’s Son Masayoshi. Son now controls the Fortress Investment Group which owns, (via some paper companies) Musashi Engineering, the manufacturer of Japan’s election stealing vote counting machines.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...rust-for-deals

This is the same Son who recently showed up to visit Donald Trump and try to bribe him with $100 billion worth of Saudi money.

It appears this offer failed to sway Trump and his military/agency backers to offer protection to the Saudi Royals because the Saudi King, 25 Princes and an entourage of 1500 people have fled to Indonesia, according to CIA sources there. This can be partially confirmed in an Indonesian news announcement that King Salman has prolonged his stay in Indonesia by 3 days supposedly to “boost Middle Eastern tourism in Indonesia.”

http://www.indonesia-investments.com...nesia/item7666

This means he has also postponed his visit to Japan where he was due to attend the Freemason gathering, Japanese military intelligence sources confirm.
    The Japanese military have also traced the recent failed bio-weapons attacks in Tokyo to the Disease Control and Prevention Center in Shinjuku ward and its sister facility in Saitama Prefecture.

These and other attempts by the Khazarians to terrorize the world with nuclear and bio-weapons were stopped after a map of all Israeli nuclear facilities was published and threats were made to hit them all with missiles, Mossad sources say.

Pressure on Israel and the Khazarian mafia government currently in charge there was applied last week by the US military and the Russian government, Pentagon sources say.
    The moves to force Israel, Saudi Arabia and Turkey to end their Daesh (formerly ISIS) campaign were plotted when top US General Joseph Dunford met with his Russian and Turkish counterparts in Turkey on March 7th, Pentagon sources say. This is why Israel’s Benyamin Netanyahu and Turkey’s Recep Erdogan “were given a dressing down” when they met Russian President Vladimir Putin on March 9th and 10th, the sources say.

During the meeting with Netanyahu Putin pressed him on coming up with a two state solution to the Palestinian problem, they say, This was followed up by President Trump the next day when he invited Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas to the White House to discuss the same thing, the sources continue.

There is also a continuing fierce battle to complete the purge of Satan worshipping Khazarians inside the US government, multiple sources agree. This is visible in the news with the purge of the US State Department by Rex Tillerson and the firing of 46 prosecutors by Jeff Sessions, the sources note.

However, the battle by CIA Director Mike Pompeo to purge the CIA of Wall Street, Bush, Saudi and Israeli factions is encountering stiff resistance, Pentagon sources say.

That is why the US military released the vault 7 information about the CIA illegally spying on the American people, they say. “The CIA may be prosecuted as an enemy of the people with its illegal hacking tools since it has no legal mandate and is acting as a rogue transnational criminal organization,” the Pentagon sources add.

The vault 7 release was also an attack on Mossad and may be followed by more leaks in order to force Trump to “dump parasite Israel and stop infiltration by ‘allied’ foreign agents,” the sources continue.

In a sign the White House needs patriot’s help in its war against the deep state, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer had a US flag lapel pin placed upside down on his jacket during his March 10th press conference, the sources note. “It is a military sign of distress and a coded message to the good guys,” the Pentagon sources say.

The Russians are also going after the Khazarian mafia in Eastern Europe with moves being made to end Khazarian influence in the Baltics, the former Yugoslavia and the Ukraine, Russian FSB sources say. Russian news broadcasts claim the Nazi Ukrainian government illegally put in power by the Khazarians will not last more than 60 days.

The situation in Western Europe also continues the mathematically inevitable trajectory of a collapse of the Euro and an end to the non-democratic EU governmental structure.

The same is true of the fascists in South America where resource plundering Brazilian President Michel Temer announced he was moving out of the Presidential palace because of “ghosts” (directed energy weapons?).

https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/34...-report/#page1

There is also something strange going on further South of Brazil. A rather cryptic message from the Pentagon about Antarctica reads as follows: “After pacification by Russian/US forces, top defense contractor Lockheed is hiring 1000 to work in Antarctica.”

All these world changes taking place as described above have their origins in a power shift at a very esoteric level of reality. We will try to summarize again briefly below the forensic trail followed by this writer that led to the “black sun” entity whose defeat has made all these changes possible.

Years ago I was told by agents sent by then Japanese Finance Minister Heizo Takenaka that there was a plot to kill 90% of humanity in order to “save the environment.” Asian secret societies had heard the same thing when they wire-tapped a meeting at the Molech (Baal, Set, Satan) worshipping Bohemian grove. When they offered to help fight these Satan worshippers I suggested to the Asians that the problem in the West has highly concentrated at the very top of the world power structure and that the average Westerner would be totally appalled at the idea of killing 90% of humanity. We came to the conclusion that the solution to the problem lay in targeting the very tip top of Western power.

This led to Leo Zagami of the P2 Freemason lodge visiting me in Tokyo and inviting me to visit the P2 in Italy. There I was taken by Vincenzo Mazzara, a Cavalier of the Teutonic Knights, to a cathedral in Milan where there was a stained glass image of their god, the black sun. Mazzara told me it was a black hole in the center of the galaxy that communicated to them via the gamma wave spectrum.

What I encountered at the Cathedral was a black void of what can only be described as anti-life, an entity that feeds on the life force.

Apparently for thousands of years this entity have given enormous power and wealth to a select few in exchange for having them feed it human
    and animal sacrifices. This is what I call the Satan worshipping Khazarian mafia.
    The vision of the future held by P2 members like Mazzara was one of total war and destruction on this planet, something they thought was inevitable.

However, an incredibly powerful light force entity confronted this black sun and threatened to delete the entire universe into zero and one or black and white unless it backed off. That is because the forces of darkness were getting so strong they threatened the entire structure of the universe. The entity backed off and fled this universe. This was seen as the Norway spiral event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80__LLZK4zg

The result is that while the universe before this event was like a top spinning out of control, it is now back in harmonic balance between opposite but mutually beneficial forces known as yin and yang or male and female. For this reason the entity known as Satan has ceased to be life destroying absolute evil but has instead transformed into a benevolent goddess working in harmony with the male aspect of the universe.

Because this entity fled the universe, the lesser evil entities that worked below it were no longer able to resist the forces of light. They have been systematically purged and soon the last of them will be finished off.

At this point a quarantine that has been placed on this planet will be lifted and earth life will be free to expand into the universe, according to these esoteric sources.

Since we are about to experience exponential expansion, it is very important that we set the initial starting parameters at the most optimal possible level. That is why we must now set up a transparent, democratic, meritocratic world federation combining the best practices of all cultures to preside over the human expansion into the universe.

Of course seeing is believing and until we actually see and experience these changes personally people must focus on improving the here and now of their real lives. Hopefully, the rest we shall see.

23. Link to Post #7315
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,939 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Great interview, thanks.

He mentioned John McCain's aid had been arrested on pedophile charges. I hadn't heard a peep about that, so looked it up.

If this is true, it's Big - possibly a link to McCain. (don't know why they keep showing a pix of Soros)

Wow, this makes sense when you see McCain doing everything he can to thwart the Trump administration.
    I've never in my life seen a politician of the same party fighting a president as much as McCain has been fighting Trump.
    This whole pedophile thing is as effed up as anything I've ever heard of, but if McCain is guilty I hope he and all his pervert friends are taken down.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th March 2017)

25. Link to Post #7316
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Great interview, thanks.

Wow, this makes sense when you see McCain doing everything he can to thwart the Trump administration.
    I've never in my life seen a politician of the same party fighting a president as much as McCain has been fighting Trump.
    This whole pedophile thing is as effed up as anything I've ever heard of, but if McCain is guilty I hope he and all his pervert friends are taken down.
    I noticed that too DNA - Graham, too. I find it extremely telling. Those two are scared to death of something being revealed.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

DNA (20th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th March 2017)

27. Link to Post #7317
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...cgi?read=71294

Haven't seen this posted here yet. Fulford says Japan has seized his $$$ and is trying to assassinate him.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Johnny (20th March 2017), KiwiElf (20th March 2017), norman (20th March 2017)

29. Link to Post #7318
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,422 times in 8,339 posts

I don't think it's by instruction from Tillerson, it's more likely a retaliatory move after something he said to them.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Johnny (20th March 2017), KiwiElf (20th March 2017)

31. Link to Post #7319
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Special Request: Japanese government is trying to murder me

Quote Posted by jake gittes (here)

Haven't seen this posted here yet. Fulford says Japan has seized his $$$ and is trying to assassinate him.

Thanks Jake, I have been following it - IF there's a Report tonight, bound to be some updates. (Gives some credance to Ben's info if this is true). Similar info with pics on VT:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/03...-to-murder-me/

By GPD on March 16, 2017

By Benjamin Fulford

The Japanese government has made repeated attempts to kill me. The best documented event took place in June of 2009 when an agent by the name of Mutsuaki Okubo stabbed me with a poisoned needle in front of multiple witnesses.

When I went to the Japanese police they refused to take any action on the matter. Further research showed me that Okubo works for Japanese politician Ichiro Ozawa.

Japanese Finance Minister Tara Aso

Now the Japanese authorities are seizing 100% of my income. The want me to pay over 10 million yen ($100,000) for 7 years payroll taxes for people who sub-contracted for me. However, all those people paid their taxes so this is completely bogus. I have also been paying my taxes.

Last year I paid over 2 million yen ($20,000) in taxes and had an after tax income of 3.7 million yen. So, the Japanese tax authorities are saying I will have zero income for the next 3 years so that I can pay off this bogus bill.

The current 100% seizure came after US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson visited Japan. Tillerson worked for Exxon Mobil so he is a Rockefeller slave. The top Rockefeller agent in Japan is a man called Hiroaki Fushimi, who also works for Exxon Mobil. Fushimi ordered Japanese Finance Minister Taro Aso to order the seizure of my bank account.

David Rockefeller II

Aso also takes orders from the French branch of the Rothschild family. The low ranking bureaucratic dupe who carried out the orders is Rieko Shinohara.

Her phone number is 81-3-3542-2111 extension 3447. My entire paypal income is being garnisheed by her orders.

This means me and my staff of 3 will have zero income for the rest of this year at the very least.

The Rockefellers are also now trying to send 2 trillion fraudulently created Japanese yen from the World Bank to the Bank of Japan, according to Japanese royal family sources.

Ichiro Ozawa (file photo)

This money is to be used to make Ichiro Ozawa Prime Minister of Japan, the sources say.

The current Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe, has begun to disobey orders and that is why they are exposing his scandals to prepare the way for Ozawa.

These are the same people who are trying to destroy Donald Trump. Enough is enough, these people need to be stopped.

The current head of the Rockefeller clan is David Rockefeller Jr.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 20th March 2017 at 09:09.

32. Link to Post #7320
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Rothschilds surrender US Corporation bankrupt USA Republic accepts shared human destiny
    Posted by benjamin
    March 20, 2017

The Satan worshipping cabal suffered crushing defeats last week on all fronts multiple sources agree. The biggest news is that US President Donald Trump announced last week that the cabal owned United States Corporation founded in 1861 has been replaced with the Republic of the United States of America that was founded in 1776. For details on this see here:

http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.jp/

That is why the talk of US government functions shutting down on March 15th as the US $20 trillion debt limit was reached failed to materialize. The debt belonged to the Corporation, not the Republic. The Corporation has been declared bankrupt and the debt null and void, multiple sources agree. That is because United States Corporation Secretary of State and slave to Corporation top shareholder David Rockefeller Jr. Rex Tillerson failed in his effort to get funding for it in Asia last week, Asian secret society sources say.

Japanese imperial family sources say Rockefeller bagman Henry Kissinger showed up with Rex Tillerson and both threatened the Imperial family in a failed effort to get them to cash a bogus 4京(kei) yen (40 trillion dollar) World Bank bond so that they could keep the US Corporation going and place their flunky Ichiro Ozawa as Prime Minister of Japan. Ozawa is despised in Japanese government circles and will not be allowed near the Prime Minister’s office so the request was denied, Japanese right wing sources say.

However, the US military is determined to get rid of current Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and Finance Minister Taro Aso, who blocked the deal, because they are desperate for funds to keep their international operations going. That is why they are flooding the Japanese media with stories exposing Abe’s scandals. Abe represents a faction of extreme right wingers who wanted to start a war with China and so is definitely tainted goods as well and will likely be removed.

There are ongoing discussions over exactly who to replace Abe with and the White Dragon Society is recommending the relatively clean and competent Hideo Higashikokubaru as an interim Prime Minister who would represent the consensus of the Japanese bureaucracy and other power brokers. Asian secret society sources, for their part, say there is no alternative to Abe at present and so he must be given a new script to read. The discussions are ongoing.

The Rothschilds and the Rockefellers also tried to keep themselves from going bankrupt by taking over North Korea. North Korea is the location of a vast treasure of...

Link to Full Report will follow...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

A few days ago, Ben posted this:

Quote Posted by jake gittes (here)

Thanks Jake, Similar info with pics on VT:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/03...-to-murder-me/

Quote By GPD on March 16, 2017

By Benjamin Fulford

The Japanese government has made repeated attempts to kill me. The best documented event took place in June of 2009 when an agent by the name of Mutsuaki Okubo stabbed me with a poisoned needle in front of multiple witnesses.

When I went to the Japanese police they refused to take any action on the matter. Further research showed me that Okubo works for Japanese politician Ichiro Ozawa.

Japanese Finance Minister Tara Aso

Now the Japanese authorities are seizing 100% of my income. The want me to pay over 10 million yen ($100,000) for 7 years payroll taxes for people who sub-contracted for me. However, all those people paid their taxes so this is completely bogus. I have also been paying my taxes.

Last year I paid over 2 million yen ($20,000) in taxes and had an after tax income of 3.7 million yen. So, the Japanese tax authorities are saying I will have zero income for the next 3 years so that I can pay off this bogus bill.

The current 100% seizure came after US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson visited Japan. Tillerson worked for Exxon Mobil so he is a Rockefeller slave. The top Rockefeller agent in Japan is a man called Hiroaki Fushimi, who also works for Exxon Mobil. Fushimi ordered Japanese Finance Minister Taro Aso to order the seizure of my bank account.

David Rockefeller II

Aso also takes orders from the French branch of the Rothschild family. The low ranking bureaucratic dupe who carried out the orders is Rieko Shinohara.

Her phone number is 81-3-3542-2111 extension 3447. My entire paypal income is being garnisheed by her orders.

This means me and my staff of 3 will have zero income for the rest of this year at the very least.

The Rockefellers are also now trying to send 2 trillion fraudulently created Japanese yen from the World Bank to the Bank of Japan, according to Japanese royal family sources.

Ichiro Ozawa (file photo)

This money is to be used to make Ichiro Ozawa Prime Minister of Japan, the sources say.

The current Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe, has begun to disobey orders and that is why they are exposing his scandals to prepare the way for Ozawa.

These are the same people who are trying to destroy Donald Trump. Enough is enough, these people need to be stopped.

The current head of the Rockefeller clan is David Rockefeller Jr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 366 of 383 FirstFirst 1 266 316 356 366 376 383 LastLast