+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another UFO clip to debunk................

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,437 times in 8,340 posts

Default Another UFO clip to debunk................

I found this brief clip by someone who was filming a car video ( allegedly ).

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Atlas (15th March 2017), DeDukshyn (15th March 2017), Ecnal61 (16th March 2017), gaiagirl (18th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th March 2017), Sunny-side-up (16th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Default Re: Another UFO clip to debunk................

I'd go with a couple of comments on Youtube:

Quote Posted by Kromeification 5 months ago
    The acceleration looks super fake, and it's still visible when Alejandro asks if Pedro got the shot or not.
    Quote Posted by Armoni Visuals 6 months ago
    I think it's fake because if it was real pedro would have kept filming the sky incase anything else came, right?
    Last edited by Atlas; 15th March 2017 at 19:00.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

airaspect (16th March 2017), DeDukshyn (16th March 2017), gaiagirl (18th March 2017), norman (15th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

On the plus side, his channel is dedicated to cars and driving - not CGI or UFOs. On the minus side, he seems really trying hard to gain his audience for his channel. Also on the minus side (or the neutral side, view dependent), there's not good enough footage to analyze properly. One other minus was that the drivers reaction had completely waned as he stated his last couple "did you get that?!" as though the object was seen and then gone - yet in the video the object still appeared visible - this could be a timing fail on added CGI / Composition.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Atlas (16th March 2017), gaiagirl (18th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th March 2017), norman (15th March 2017), Sunny-side-up (16th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,112 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    On the plus side, his channel is dedicated to cars and driving - not CGI or UFOs. On the minus side, he seems really trying hard to gain his audience for his channel. Also on the minus side (or the neutral side, view dependent), there's not good enough footage to analyze properly. One other minus was that the drivers reaction had completely waned as he stated his last couple "did you get that?!" as though the object was seen and then gone - yet in the video the object still appeared visible - this could be a timing fail on added CGI / Composition.
    I'm much more interested in the Porsche 918 Spyder. That's a beautiful and very expensive car. About $1 to $1.5 million USD, depending. But, regarding the claimed sighting, not enough visual info for me to have an opinion. Something appeared to be there and moving very fast, but it cannot be persuasively argued it is alien/extraterrestrial or what...?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Atlas (16th March 2017), DeDukshyn (16th March 2017), norman (15th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

I have to say:
    it totaly reminds me of my last sighting in England last year.

The object shown in the posted vid is blued (camera was focused on the in car driver) while my sighting wasn't.
    I saw a flat disk that didn't seem to have any thickness to it, but given it's hi-alt could have still been very thick.
    The size of the craft I witnessed was massive. It was up hi under the cloud layer.
    It moved off across the sky to the horizon in a four stage movement but described a clean path, which in total lasted lasted about 3 seconds, so was moving very fast.

I tend to believe this vid, but only because of it's similarities to my sighting, after all what else could I base my conclusion on.
    There are massive flat, grey disks flying around up there, I'm totally convinced.

Most of the time though I think they are cloaked somehow, or at least cloaked while stationary, then show (sometimes) when they move off at speed!

My sighting had a cartoon quality to it, the driver of the car looked like he saw something out side of hi box.
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 16th March 2017 at 09:43.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Atlas (16th March 2017), Justplain (16th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th March 2017), mojo (16th March 2017), norman (16th March 2017), sheme (16th March 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Atlas (here)
    I'd go with a couple of comments on Youtube:

Quote Posted by Kromeification 5 months ago
    The acceleration looks super fake, and it's still visible when Alejandro asks if Pedro got the shot or not.
    Quote Posted by Armoni Visuals 6 months ago
    I think it's fake because if it was real pedro would have kept filming the sky incase anything else came, right?
    Hi Atlas, I've had many sightings now and after ever single one of them I wished I had done this or that.
    The experiences take you by surprise and you stop acting in your normal calm calculating self.
    Maybe trying to compress your intake of info and still be an observer.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Atlas (16th March 2017), Justplain (16th March 2017), norman (16th March 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

We know we are and have been visited for thousands of years ... Real or fake matters not, we know they are out there...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

+ Reply to Thread