+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dutch Election Results are starting to come in...

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Dutch Election Results are starting to come in...

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    Quote Posted by Red Skywalker (here)
    I am Dutch and disappointed.
    I hoped more people were awake in my country, but to me it's a dessert.
    Nothing new will come and we will be drowned further into the swamp.
    Just a few thousand awakened against 6 million will realize that.

Is there any escape?
    Hi Red

If you mean by escape another country or planet, no.
    I would respond further to your question but I think it may be rhetorical and I don't want to sound like a teacher or preacher...
    I'll just say that I suspect many Caucasian people will soon be approaching the point that heroes arrive at right before they make the decision to be heroes or the opposite.
    Indeed there is no escape to another country or planet, at this moment. Ok, there is always one final option available but that one is too drastic for me and is also irreversible... So, I wait and invite hero whistle blowers to come forward.

I did and do already as Phoenix1304 nicely told:

Quote I will continue to aspire to escape but the truth is that my only way out, for the moment, is within. Brief respite. Hang in there and as we say in U.K. "Don't let the bastards get you down". I'm struggling too, I try to put as much energy into how I can manifest the escape as I do on how awful the matrix is. It may not seem like it but hundreds of thousands of humans are envisioning better ways and I like to think it will come to pass, if only for them....
    Thanks for reminding!

I have recovered from the first shock and rely on my own knowing. I just hoped for some positive signs, but it seems I have still to be patient and let things roll out in there own time.
    I still believe/know a big positive shift will happen within my lifetime and I am ready for it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

Helene West (17th March 2017), Karma Ninja (17th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2