+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bigfoot in the UK - Documentary in production

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member Elephantintheroomfilms's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Bigfoot in the UK - Documentary in production

Hi All, here's a link to a doc I'm making that investigates Bigfoot/Wildman in the UK.

An excerpt featuring footage of Bigfoot captured in Wales

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Elephantintheroomfilms For This Post:

BMJ (17th March 2017), conk (21st March 2017), Ecnal61 (16th March 2017), Ewan (16th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th March 2017), happyuk (16th March 2017), Jantje (16th March 2017), kirolak (20th March 2017), kreuger (16th March 2017), Matthew (16th March 2017), mgray (16th March 2017), mojo (16th March 2017), Nasu (16th March 2017), norman (16th March 2017), Ol' Roy (16th March 2017), Post-Structuralist Comet (16th March 2017), sandy (16th March 2017), sheme (16th March 2017), Spellbound (19th March 2017), Spirithorse (16th March 2017), SpookyMulder (17th March 2017), Sunny-side-up (16th March 2017), sunwings (16th March 2017), TelosianEmbrace (17th March 2017), Tyy1907 (16th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Default Re: Bigfoot in the UK - Documentary in production

very professional presentation so far.......kudo's
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

BMJ (17th March 2017), Ecnal61 (17th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th March 2017), kirolak (20th March 2017), sheme (16th March 2017), SpookyMulder (17th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Who would of thunk Bigfoot would be in the UK...huh...

Of course our experiences with Bigfoot and some other cryptids happened in an area that couldn't possibly support a habitation of even one Bigfoot. Which makes you wonder if they are supernatural - maybe developing psychic type abilities since they live totally naturally. Or maybe they have some association with aliens since they are often reported as being in proximity to UFO's. Which we have experienced in our area as well.

Anyway, if you are skeptical and want convincing evidence they are real all you have to do is listen to these channels. And it won't be long before you're a believer.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeF...Zi_q-vLF_Pwyig

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigfootCrossroads

https://www.youtube.com/user/eliottdavis37

6. Link to Post #4
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

read highly respected anthropologist Lloyd Pye's "Everything You Know is Wrong" for more info about the true existence of BigFoot/Sasquatch/Yetis, etc.- an amazing book-

but it wouldn't surprise me in the least that a few of these creatures actually exist in our more 'civilized' areas-

please be well all-

Larry

Larry

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

alexius (17th March 2017), BMJ (17th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th March 2017), kirolak (20th March 2017), sheme (16th March 2017), SpookyMulder (17th March 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Great stuff there, I will closely follow. Also are you aware of someone called David Paulides who has been investigating this subject for many years, and have a few books under his belt.

More and more people are coming to terms with not only their presence as a whole in this plane, but also from the fact that they are multi-dimensional beings and have the ability to pop in and out of various realities; or is their masters controlling the whole process?

Their real purpose is yet to be known, but I strongly believe that is all about humanity's mass awakening.

I used to follow a YouTube channel called "Sasquatch Ontario", then things went kapoot for legal reasons, greed whichever you prefer to name it. However some of the videos are still available, and one in particular:

Enjoy!
    I have seen life on this planet, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpookyMulder For This Post:

BMJ (17th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th March 2017), kirolak (20th March 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Also are you aware of someone called David Paulides who has been investigating this subject for many years, and have a few books under his belt.
    It's been suggested that many of the 411 missing cases might be from "dogmen" more than bigfoot, at least in the USA. I've also heard 411 cases are due to negative aliens, other cryptids, and even covert Gov. Although there are cases of bigfoot type beings causing all sorts of havoc, including deaths.

Bigfoots are like people in many ways in that you never know what type you might run into. And unlike mere animals they have a more human type capacity for empathy and thought....and excessive violence.

If I can find the video link I'll add it later. To be fair there are countless positive encounters BTW. Anyway, there's a story of a guy who was sighting in his rifle at a quarry. He didn't show up at the expected time so his family came looking for him. They found his truck at the quarry and his body was folded backwards (yuck) and the doors were closed. Upon further investigating they found rounds of ammo all over, blood and bigfoot tracks everywhere, even smaller ones. They surmised he must have fired on them and they took revenge.

Maybe...

Last edited by OMG; 18th March 2017 at 04:12.

11. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Found the story where the guy was folded backwards and put inside his truck by Bigfoot. Story starts around 1:02:45

12. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

My personal opinion on the Missing 411 is that it is inter-dimensional beings opening portals and abducting people...and not bigfoot related. As for the United Kingdom, I would be very surprised if there were many (any) sasquatches there. I've never heard of any stories of bigfoot in the UK (surrounded by water, not much bigfoot in such places as Hawaii, Rhode Island, UK, etc). I could be wrong here, I've just never heard of any such stories.

Dave - Toronto

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

BMJ (22nd March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread