+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why the main stream media got Trump elected - to divide Americans

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Default Re: Why the main stream media got Trump elected - to divide Americans

Norman
    Cute!!!
    Hear you on the twitter crowd but what about these Leftist Fight Clubs springing up in various places? A university in FL is actually considering legitimizing it. "Open to everyone except Republicans". What about conservative speakers not being able to speak at universities? or teachers being being passed for tenure or attacked for not being PC, see professor Darrell Hamamoto's channel on youtube talking about the scary condition of universities today, or the 2nd in command at FBI, McCabe, cursing the president in a crowded room of agents and personnel. They are vicious.
    Anyway, I don't want to detract from the main points of this great thread because the topic of Division existed before trump, he just helped uncover the depths of it. I hope you are correct though that there are more keyboard warriors than actual thugs.
    Sorry I meant BMJ, not Norman... (I'm typing and scrolling too fast while working!)
    Last edited by Helene West; 17th March 2017 at 18:25. Reason: addressed wrong poster

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th March 2017), BMJ (17th March 2017), Cidersomerset (17th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

I truly think Hillary was the anointed/planned/rigged candidate until Pizza Gate (among other things) emerged so she went within a few weeks from being an asset to the elite to a liability and was just simply dropped;

Trump won by default (rigging for Clinton was dropped) and the elite are still trying to deal with him; he's definitely a wild card and even though he seems to be a manipulated political slave of Israel (what, already?- gosh!), that aside, I just think he's taking on too much at once; he needs to slow down and very methodically disect everything...

please be well all-

Larry

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th March 2017), BMJ (17th March 2017), Cidersomerset (17th March 2017), Helene West (17th March 2017), PurpleLama (18th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    BaBa
    Agree with you on
    "...The media frenzy maligning Trump (and the Russians) seems desperate..."

But the even more disturbing issue for me is that as obvious as their desperation is, it seems so many Americans are ok with it. They are all for the witch hunt, all for slander, malice, sedition behind doors, many would delight with the man being murdered! Maybe I'm on twitter too much but that is how it seems to me. We all knew the wide gap between red and blue, etc. but since the trump election this in-your-face knowledge of the malice of millions of americans has thrown me off. I knew it was bad, but not quite this bad....
    Yes Helen, it's gotten to a fever pitch IMO. I do wonder how much subliminal mind control is involved. And they are definitely hammering away on Trump and Russia. I try to encourage people to stay grounded and not to react emotionally, but. . . .!
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

BMJ (17th March 2017), Cidersomerset (17th March 2017), Helene West (17th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,452 times in 8,341 posts

I think it was the internet that floated a latent polarity division to the surface, before Trump got involved.

This split has nothing really to do with a single nation's politics.

First they globalised money. Then they globalised labor. Then they globalised the village banter. I suppose that the intention was for the globalised village banter to ask for or demand a globalized regulatory system to have the same scale and reach as all the surfacing problems.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th March 2017), BMJ (17th March 2017), Cidersomerset (17th March 2017), Hervé (18th March 2017), PurpleLama (18th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

How efficient are the Secret Service ? Its a bit of a worry for Trump even if he
    does not show it. Is it a subtle message to the President ? or just human error ?

You can't make this up.....

Secret Service laptop with information on Trump, Clinton stolen

Published on 17 Mar 2017
    New York police detectives are searching for a stolen laptop that belongs to the
    U.S. Secret Service. The laptop contains sensitive information, including security
    documents on President Trump. CBS News justice and homeland security
    correspondent Jeff Pegues joins CBSN to discuss.

====================================================

US Secret Service laptop stolen

The laptop reportedly contained floor plans for Trump Tower in New York City

A US Secret Service laptop with Trump Tower floor plans and other sensitive
    material has apparently been stolen from an agent's vehicle in New York.The
    laptop, which was protected by encryption, was taken on Thursday, the Secret
    Service confirmed. The computer has details on a criminal inquiry into former
    Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton's use of private email, according to ABC News.

Police are looking at surveillance footage to identify a suspect.

The Secret Service released a statement saying "an employee was the victim of a
    criminal act in which our Agency issued laptop was stolen".The agency added that
    its computers "contain multiple layers of security including full disk encryption and
    are not permitted to contain classified information".

Secret Service "lapel assignment pins" for President Donald Trump, the Clinton
    campaign and the United Nations General Assembly were also taken along with the
    laptop, according to US media.The items were reportedly stolen from a bag inside a
    car in the agent's driveway. The bag has since been recovered but the laptop has
    not, US media reported.

The investigation is on going.....http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39310793

==================================================
    ===================================================

CNN....

Source: Intruder was at White House for 15 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHfyVeI9h1M

Published on 17 Mar 2017
    The accused White House fence jumper was on the White House south grounds for
    15 minutes or more before he was caught, a Secret Service source tells CNN.

CNN...Agent possibly targeted as it was stolen from the agents home and
    it appears the person who stole it came from a car and was caught on film.
    Though the SS is playing that down.....

Laptop with Trump Tower evacuation info stolen

Published on 17 Mar 2017
    A laptop with floor plans and evacuation protocol for Trump Tower was stolen from
    a Secret Service agent's car in Brooklyn and has not been found, according to two
    senior New York law enforcement officials.

Chaffetz: Secret Service failure beyond comprehension

Published on 17 Mar 2017
    Rep. Jason Chaffetz tells CNN's Wolf Blitzer that a man who made it onto the White
    House grounds came close enough to rattle a door handle, a detail not included in
    the official statement from the Secret Service.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th March 2017 at 23:51.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th March 2017), BMJ (17th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

I, too, think that something has been orchestrating the whole thing with a mastery of the knowledge of human behaviour (think Tavistock and Ed Bernays) as to which button to push to trigger the deepest of human survival programming into action. The reason I started the thread "Trump: The Playing Field For An Electronic Mind-Control Experiment?"

To quote from my last post from that thread:

Quote "My medical experience with individuals from all kinds of social strata, races, nationalities and religions showed me that 'fascism' is only the politically organised expression of the average human character structure," he wrote,

"a character structure which has nothing to do with this or that race, nation or party but which is general and international. In this characterological sense, 'fascism' is the basic emotional attitude of man in authoritarian society."
    - Wilhelm Reich, The Mass Psychology of Fascism, 1933
    What's astounding is that both sides pushed alternate versions of the same button/trigger. One was "wars and conquests" ad nauseam and ad eternam and the other was "secure the borders, no more invasions!"...

The variant which "won" gives the best clue as to which state the American public is in... "Trance/hypnotic Deep State"

The variants of that survival button are also being played in Europe... "Prepare for war: the Russians are coming" or "no more migrants, close the borders, don't negotiate with your neighbors!"

So, for "globalists," that's the perfect, ideal button to keep activated.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th March 2017), BMJ (17th March 2017), Cidersomerset (17th March 2017), Dennis Leahy (17th March 2017), Ewan (18th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th March 2017), Karma Ninja (17th March 2017), norman (17th March 2017), onawah (19th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

I think of the Deep State not as pyramid-pinnacle globalists like the Rothschilds (though a few may be), but rather simply the unelected rulers of the USA. The global tie-ins are that the US-based miscreants skim globally (the petrodollar is a good, highly visible example), and that the US military are used as thugs, globally, to extract the pound of flesh (and bones) from any victims that dare to fight back.

As US president Eisenhower was leaving office, he introduced us to the then largest (and most metastatic) faction of the Deep State: what Eisenhower called "the military industrial complex." (MIC) They have grown, exponentially, and (though it may be impossible for us outsiders to know for sure who controls who), the "intelligence"/spy agencies join the MIC as a Deep State contingent. The other contingents are "American"/faux-American high-level banking, and Big Energy (a.k.a. Oil/Gas/Nuclear power.) I think a few other non-military gigantic corporation heads (such as monsanto) get a seat at the table (maybe the kids' table), but are more like caterers that are allowed to sit at the dining table rather than being "deciders." I suspect there is little real emotion (virtually all sociopaths in this group), that (as below, so above) it is mostly a fear-based environment. It is all about control - control of money, for sure, but at the level they play, power is more meaningful than money.

My analysis of the US election system shows that the in-your-face #1 magic trick that the controllers use is simply to vet and approve EVERY SINGLE candidate for high office that they want to be viable. They usually don't care which puppet wins, but occasionally they want a particular crook (bush in 2004, trump in 2016.) Elections are ALWAYS a win for the Deep State and the status quo, because every single viable contender was pre-chosen, vetted, and approved by the controllers. It has literally nothing whatsoever to do with the will of the people or any organic rising out of the populace - and US citizens are (generally) way too stupid to figure out the "magic" trick. I am willing to bet 2.3 trillion dollars that the next (and the next, and the next,...) president of the USA, INC. will be chosen, vetted, and approved by the Deep State, and it will remain like this forever (or until a major uprising by US citizens to take control of elections away from the Deep State.)

So, I disagree with the premise of the article. trump was approved by the Deep State or he would never have made it to the podium to be sworn-in. I remain convinced that the MSM was told in advance that clinton was going to win, because she was the "winner" the Deep State wanted - at first. The votes don't matter and are not really counted. The Deep State picks the entire viable candidate pool, and usually sits back and laughs while US citizens pick between 2 Deep State-approved candidates - and think they have democratic elections. This time was different, and I don't think any of us know the real reason why they switched to trump at the final hour, and trump "won." (I know that the trump supporters here believe that trump was elected by US citizens. If you think that, you need to do more investigation into the workings of the US election system - that is 100% controlled by the Elite. US citizen "votes" are pageantry, nothing more.)

80% of US citizens brains only think the thoughts that they were programmed to think, and couldn't out-think a jellyfish. The Deep State has such control over most of us that they don't need any grand plans or tactics to control us. We are an open-air prison (with a few million of us in real brick and mortar prisons) where the programmed citizens already fight the Deep State battles for them. We police ourselves, acquiesce to subjugation by ourselves, divide and conquer ourselves. The Deep State no longer has to do much.

Though I don't know why, trump was chosen by the Deep State, but not until just before the "election." The bankers can (and will) unleash the hellhounds (crash it all, financially) when they are ready, and they don't care if killary or the trumpet are sitting in the big chair when it happens. I suspect that trump was the "last man standing" when hillary became too big a liability, too overt a crook.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th March 2017), Basho (17th March 2017), BMJ (18th March 2017), Ewan (18th March 2017), Hervé (18th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (18th March 2017), Karma Ninja (18th March 2017), onawah (19th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    The deep state is highly adaptable and the choice between Clinton and Trump was a win-win situation for them, however, if their divide and conquer tactics continue to work we'll have nobody to blame but ourselves, not Trump, not the deep state, only ourselves. We need to take responsibility for ourselves and end the madness once and for all.
    ding ding ding ding ding! Innocent Warrior gets it.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th March 2017), BMJ (18th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (18th March 2017), Karma Ninja (18th March 2017), lastlegs (19th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Karma Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Why the main stream media got Trump elected - to divide Americans

It's all such a devious, masterfully planned exercise in control over the human population.

In older times we had small tribes of people all over the place. Some cooperated and got along with others. Some were enemies and didn't get along with others. Some who were friendly to one tribe, were vicious and hateful towards another. It was a mix that doesn't exist anymore so it is impossible to know in what quantities we would have encountered what is considered 'good' or 'evil'.

Slowly over time certain tribes created or evolved traits which saw them become more successful. This lead to the successful ones growing, either through warfare and conquer or through success and influence or a mix of both. Eventually, or maybe it was all along, we saw a system develop where some people were given or took special privilege. This created a further divide. Instead of tribe vs tribe we now were also divided between privileged and non privileged. This allowed the privileged to keep the tribe growing. (This is good and bad) This pattern has repeated itself whereby original groups of a few dozen became groups of hundreds, which became groups of thousands and so on and so forth. While the overall size of the groups have become bigger and bigger. Tribes became villages, which became cities, which became nation states, which became countries, which added collections of colonies and now we have multi-national unions. It's like spots of mold growing on bread just gradually getting bigger until the whole piece of bread is covered and consumed.

ALL ALONG THOSE IN CONTROL HAD ACCESS TO MORE KNOWLEDGE AND MORE PRIVILEGE. THEY COULD ACTUALLY WRITE DOWN WHAT HAPPENED AND RECORD HISTORY. BUT THERE IT IS! THE HISTORY HAS ALWAYS BEEN TOLD AND RECORDED BY THE PRIVILEGED AND BY THE VICTORS. The underprivileged around the world are all still largely incapable of reading and writing. If you defeated the Egyptian army and disposed of their upper class, then you could burn their libraries and rewrite their history. All the prior knowledge and wisdom...gone. BY DESIGN! This happened all over the world and so much precious knowledge has been lost.

All the while we have seen the individuals within any of the aforementioned groups get broken into other varied groups within a bigger group. The reason is because the original division of privileged vs non-privileged has seen the privileged need to keep itself protected from the much larger group of underprivileged people. Many times power would switch hands if there was an uprising of the non-privileged and things would start over until the inherent human corruption found itself reorganizing and exposing itself once again.

So we've been kept divided by those in power. Whites, blacks, browns, and yellows... Asians, Europeans, Africans, North American, South American... Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu etc... Smart, Dumb, Tall, Short, Fat, Skinny etc... Rich, middle-class, poor etc... Blonde, brunettes, raven haired etc... Doctors, Teachers, Plumbers, Engineers, Laborers, Waiters, Scientists etc... Conservatives, Democrats, Liberals, Neo-Conservaties, Republicans, Communists etc... You get the point.

So we're broken up within the big groups so that we are easier to control. And then we went and started breaking up our own lives in other sillier ways. Hipsters, Geeks, Nerds, Jocks, Rockers, Ravers, Fashionistas... blah, blah, blah. It's actually gotten so crazy we don't even need to be forced into divides anymore. We all just willingly pick and choose our groups and our personas and our dreams. This is why Trump is so disliked. We find our bubbles and crawl into them. The masters could rally feminists, non-whites, immigrants, liberal whites, LGBT, young, etc.. into cohesive action against one man. It's a bubble trap but we so willingly jump into it.

Except it's all just someone else's vision. Someone else's dreams. Someone elses personas. It's literally all just been laid out and decided for us. Like we're putting our marbles into little pockets on a gigantic board and calling it controlling our lives. Except we can't even see the board anymore. We're all so focused on keeping our little marbles in our little pockets and acting like that is co-creation or choice when it really is not.

This is the true intention of our controllers. We are meant to never share our wisdom across populations. We are pocketed and compartmentalized. Now, we possess so little wisdom that all but a tiny fraction of us has wisdom worth sharing. We are a dumbed down and divided work force not really capable of reasserting our control over our lives. BUT WE ARE BEING DECEIVED. WE ARE WORTHY OF OUR FREEDOM AND OUR WISDOM IF WE CAN FIND A WAY TO GET IT BACK. Freedom will need to be fought for and wisdom will come back within a few generations.

Perhaps it is because we are so easily controlled and divided that we are still unworthy of our freedom. We all choose this deception as our reality. We are all willing slaves. We are all causing too much harm to be considered worthy of freedom and co-creation. This is our inherited fraud being committed against us all by the privileged.

When we are born our birth is registered and recorded on banking paper (check your certificate) and we are sold, for our future labour, to our masters. We are then trained and taught how to be good laborers. The fruit of our labour is now money. We need it for almost all our sustenance and lodging. Money is woven into everything. We are taught to be good consumers so that we constantly need more and more money. This keep us from ever stopping and finding a way out of this system. 99.99 percent of people need this system and are incapable of living outside of it. The rest of us ache within it.

If you are seeking a solution which resembles or incorporates any of the current system then you will only ever succeed in continuing your enslavement.

We are distracted and divided so as to keep us weak and disorganized. This is OUR choice by 'their' design. We need a way out and then we need a better way.
    Last edited by Karma Ninja; 17th March 2017 at 23:34.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Karma Ninja For This Post:

BMJ (18th March 2017), Bruno (20th March 2017), Hervé (18th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (18th March 2017), onawah (19th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

If one looks at the proof is in the pudding, Trump is a typical politician who promised different than what he's delivering. He said the USA should not be the world policeman, but is now cranking up tensions with China, North Korea and Iran. He said he'd drain the swamp but has appointed wall street banksters and oilmen to his cabinet with policies that talk of tax cuts and deregulation. Sounds a lot like bush jr.

Trump's doing what killary would have done, just chosen china/korea as the military opponent instead of Russia/Syria.

Trump is choosing a fight with the cia, with the military backing him. So the military gets an award with a bigger budget and a juicier (less dangerous?) opponent.

We all know there's a deep state. How they control things is well out in the light. Trump is obviously doing their bidding, if not consciously. Its just the same old.

If someone truly radical was elected wouldnt there be a coup? So we are stuck in the same paradigm. Technology could change that if more of us could independently live off the grid. Till then this is a tale told by an idiot

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th March 2017), BMJ (18th March 2017), Bruno (20th March 2017), onawah (18th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,559 times in 20,694 posts

I probably posted this on the wrong thread (Transition into Trump) so I will put it here too in case it gets cut there.
    [QUOTE]Lots of social programs getting cut now like Meals on Wheels, Americorps, Planned Parenthood ( of course ), slashing protection for the environment, consumer protection, all the kinds of attacks on the people and the planet that we can expect from any corporate political puppet.
    I think perhaps TPTB realized that the Clintons, the pedophiles and Luciferians had gotten too out of hand and were going to get busted very messily anyway, knew that Big Pharma's vaccine industry was fated for an expose/overhaul, so they made it possible for Trump to get elected, but now are just proceeding with business as usual as quickly as they can.
    Oh and now there's this barreling down on us too:
    Source:
    /QUOTE]
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

The deep state relies heavily on controlling our minds and dividing us with beliefs. It's highly effective but it's a castle built on sand. They need to trick us to move us in the directions they wish, humanity is inherently good, they need to dress their agendas up in our ideals or fears in order to get good people to do bad things, to put it coarsely, like killing each other in wars.

They wield the sword of power but that sword is us, it's been amazing to watch these past few months especially. We don't need them, they need us but they're crafty so here we are relying on a system of their design. As we continue to remove their claws the absurdity of their narratives become more visible by the day but if they decide they need to switch to brute force they'll reveal in full view their true nature. We're doing good in this respect, the giant is well and truly awakening and that's a lose-lose situation for them.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 18th March 2017 at 07:34.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th March 2017), BMJ (18th March 2017), onawah (19th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,662 times in 21,535 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    I knew it was bad, but not quite this bad....
    The elite bastards have been studying us peasants ... they know fairly well our biggest fear triggers, and they're pushing those buttons hard.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th March 2017), BMJ (18th March 2017), onawah (19th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

The deep state relies heavily on controlling our minds and dividing us with beliefs.
    The deep state wasn't even a major topic of discussion a year ago. Now it's even on MSM.

Saying that the deep state intentionally had Trump elected is like saying that a hidden criminal network decided to save itself from a non-existent threat by exposing itself and beginning to cut off all its own limbs.

Before Trump got into the mix it was being set up for another Bush/Clinton race (Jeb Bush vs. Hillary Clinton). And you can bet your ass there would have been absolutely no conspiratorial insinuations throughout that campaign season.

There actually still are millions of very patriotic Americans in the US who are very pissed off (especially in our military -- which is ~80% conservative, meaning valuing traditional American values rather than these new identity politics/socialist authoritarian/globalist values), and I think a lot of people are just having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that conspiracy theories really are going mainstream now and we really are cleaning house. You can pinch yourself if you want but don't minimize all of the good sunshine being poured onto the clandestine elements of our system right now.

Let's also remember that Trump has a record of being a 9/11 truther, a birther, and a huge critic of globalism (ie, what we used to call the "New World Order").
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 18th March 2017 at 09:15.

28. Link to Post #35
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    You can pinch yourself if you want but don't minimize all of the good sunshine being poured onto the clandestine elements of our system right now.
    Huh? What do you mean by this? I'm not sure what you mean but I was saying the same thing, effectively?

Update -

As far as I can see you have misunderstood my post, I’m presenting a similar opinion from a holistic perspective.

Due to the tone of this interaction I don’t have the inclination to explain myself further, all I can suggest is you read both my posts on this thread, carefully, and note my use of the word “adaptable”.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 18th March 2017 at 11:24.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

The Freedom Train (20th March 2017)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

James Corbett takes a look at the investment bank, I thought you might appreciate
    it Paul ......topical as Trump has a few ex employee's in his cabinet. You are clued
    up on financial matters far more than me , but there are several possibilities Steve
    Bannon as a former Goldman Sachs employee I would of thought was influencing
    these picks and maybe its the devil you know ? and 'they' feel that inside
    knowledge may help them drain the swamp from inside ? Though that may be
    optimistic . Or it could be the opposite or something else ? 'Government Sachs'
    has embedded itself in the US establishment for a long time according to James and
    others.

Exclusive: Roger Stone Talks About Trump's Plan To Control Goldman Sachs Appointees
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KzO3r2ZFs8
    Published on 20 Dec 2016

Meet Goldman Sachs, the Vampire Squid ....' Government Sachs '....

Published on 17 Mar 2017

We all know Goldman Sachs is the very embodiment of evil...or do we? What is Goldman Sachs?
    What does it do? Where did it come from and where is it going, and is there anything that can be
    done to stop it? Buckle in for this edition of The Corbett Report where James dares to take on the
    vampire squid itself.

Goldman Sachs CEO responds to 'Government Sachs' criticism
    by Matt Egan @mattmegan5
    March 17, 2017:
    http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/17/inve...t-sachs-trump/

Trump & Hillary On Wikileaks Release Of Paid Goldman Sachs Speeches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQdSG3CJRGw
    Published on 10 Oct 2016

Theres a whole list of vids on link....

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...dma+Sachs+ties
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 18th March 2017 at 12:51.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (18th March 2017), BMJ (18th March 2017), fourty-two (18th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Huh? What do you mean by this? I'm not sure what you mean but I was saying the same thing, effectively?
    I was mostly directing my response to the OP and the general idea of the thread, that the deep state would for any reason actually want Trump elected when it's only caused them to become more exposed, the MSM to become totally discredited, etc. I read your post and saw what you said about the awakening giant and all of that and I agree. I often open a post responding to something in particular but then address anyone who is reading in general.

Back to the idea in the OP, there is obviously a passionate struggle for control taking place in the US but it's not deep state vs. deep state in a superficial Bush/Clinton kind of way, where they are just jockeying for lead position in the criminal network. It's deep state vs. a whole bunch of pissed off rank and file in the government and military who have finally found a well-informed figurehead to rally behind to destroy the deep state. Organizing people around a cause is the function all good leaders are supposed to fulfill and that's what is happening.

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    The elite bastards have been studying us peasants ... they know fairly well our biggest fear triggers, and they're pushing those buttons hard.
    You don't think there are enough decent, intelligent and motivated patriots still within the IC and military to have been studying the situation, organizing and waiting for the right opportunity too, Paul? So much has been going so wrong for so long it's as if people have forgotten that "good guys" still exist. Especially in the military we still have tons of them.

Obama wasn't sacking career military officers by the 100's for no reason, you know. He was concerned about something. Obama was a wake up call to a lot of people. Remember the Tea Party and Occupy movements as well. They were suppressed, but that energy didn't go away.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 18th March 2017 at 19:21.

33. Link to Post #38
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,662 times in 21,535 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    You don't think there are enough decent, intelligent and motivated patriots still within the IC and military to have been studying the situation, organizing and waiting for the right opportunity too, Paul? So much has been going so wrong for so long it's as if people have forgotten that "good guys" still exist. Especially in the military we still have tons of them.
    I didn't state my point clearly enough.

There are four groups in this mental model of mine for this situation:
    1. The occult elite bastards, aka the real deep state, who have been playing on humanity's fears for millenia.
    2. The neo-con, lib-con, fascist, zionist bastards, which includes the Bush crime family, and the Clintons and Obama.
    3. The "white hats" in the intelligence community (IC) and military, including many sacked career military officers.
    4. The peons, peasants ... that's us.
    Group (3) is opposing group (2). Group (4) is watching and being swept up in the fears, increasingly divided.

Group (1) is the group that has been studying us peasants, Group (4), for millenia.

Group (3) has some good goals, in part, to the extent that it's opposing Group (2).

But it's all encapsulated in a larger game of energies and opposing energies, feeding off each other.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (18th March 2017), Ba-ba-Ra (20th March 2017), BMJ (19th March 2017), Bruno (20th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

That's a pretty good model. We can build on that.

First, group 4 covers a wide spectrum of awareness. Millions of people are very keyed in to current trends, and millions of people are shockingly ignorant (think those who don't even know what the 4th of July celebrates and don't even care). The more politically-motivated of this group may be divided more or less into 2 camps here in the US but those 2 groups aren't necessarily equally aware or competent, and that's important too, because millions of very informed people are more capable of working in a more coordinated fashion with group 3, for example. Many of us are also aware of group 1, which is also important.

Group 3 is definitely aware of group 1 at this point. (Group 1 to me are also a varied group of deep power players, including Nazi military/industrial types, deep occult aspects of the Vatican, deep financial players, etc.) If we know about them and are talking about them, you can bet that group 3 types are also aware of the spirit cooking type stuff, Bohemian Grove, pedogate type stuff and all of that. In fact, they're the ones leaking that stuff to us. The Podesta emails for example came from white hats, and then you have a history of insider figures like Ted Gunderson who have come out over the years as well. Group 3 also has access to better technology and information-gathering capabilities, including surveillance, than at any time in the past, and that includes the ability to monitor group 1 types.

Group 2 may have always been more or less puppets to group 1 types but they have become more and more incompetent from years of inbreeding and handing over power to arrogant psychopaths who only earned it through ruthlessness and evil. The Bushes and Clintons are great examples. They are long-lived crime families whose dirty deeds are quickly catching up to them in the information age, and they have been too stupid to foresee or prevent it. Hillary Clinton's campaign staff was incompetent and out-of-touch and yet even they all recognized that Hillary herself was even more incompetent, and made even worse mistakes than they did during the campaign. They complained about it in the leaked emails. The Bush family is also totally incompetent. People like George Bush and Jeb Bush are some of the biggest idiots I have ever seen in politics. These people remind me of the lesser nobility just prior to the French Revolution. Their social class has become thoroughly rotten and incompetent and can't sustain itself, which further exposes group 1.

You may also need a special category or group for the Trump administration itself. Just by virtue of being President of the United States, as much as large parts of the government are being insubordinate and refusing to cooperate with Trump, he still wields a massive amount of power because of his position and he is using that as a wedge to allow group 3 to do great damage to groups 1 and 2. Group 3 is educating and drawing popular support from the more awakened elements of group 4. Group 4 is the "sleeping giant" that will ultimately transform everything when enough of us become sufficiently aware of the situation.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 18th March 2017 at 20:44.

36. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,559 times in 20,694 posts

I really don't think you can realistically leave ETs/EDs off the list.
    Of course, we still don't know enough about how they are operating on the planet, or how they are influencing things from off planet, or how they are influencing things and people interdimensionally including time travel and via mind control of various types.
    But there's no doubt in my mind that their presence and influence should not be underestimated and definitely not ignored, otherwise it's like you are trying to play interdimensional chess by 3D rules.
    Especially when it comes to politics, where so much of the trickery is taking place.

Last edited by onawah; 19th March 2017 at 19:27.
    Each breath a gift...

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th March 2017), BMJ (19th March 2017), Bruno (20th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast