+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Why the main stream media got Trump elected - to divide Americans

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Default Re: Why the main stream media got Trump elected - to divide Americans

Paul

--I see #2 as working for #1, I call them the 'service families' of the elites, who carry out their tasks and go in front of the cameras for them. I believe the more powerful the more anonymous. Are you saying #2 is a separate group from #1, which would mean vying for power against them?
    --I believe #1 contains zionists as well as #2.
    --Unfortunately I have to give credence to what Onawah posts below. I feel like a crazy woman for saying this but I've come to feel that until I get some resolution on all the mysterious disappearances that go on such as the investigations by David Paulides and others, I will be open to the possibility that #1 is taking some orders from off planet entities for their own nefarious reasons.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th March 2017), BMJ (19th March 2017), Bruno (20th March 2017), onawah (19th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (19th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,617 times in 21,526 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    Paul

--I see #2 as working for #1, I call them the 'service families' of the elites, who carry out their tasks and go in front of the cameras for them. I believe the more powerful the more anonymous. Are you saying #2 is a separate group from #1, which would mean vying for power against them?
    --I believe #1 contains zionists as well as #2.
    --Unfortunately I have to give credence to what Onawah posts below. I feel like a crazy woman for saying this but I've come to feel that until I get some resolution on all the mysterious disappearances that go on such as the investigations by David Paulides and others, I will be open to the possibility that #1 is taking some orders from off planet entities for their own nefarious reasons.
    Families visible to the public, such as the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Bushes, ... come and go, over the centuries. Organizations such as Skull & Bones or the Council on Foreign Relations, and guiding objectives, such as Zionism, also come and go, over the millenia. The enslavement of humanity seems to continue, for as long as recorded history allows us peons to see into the past.

So I presume that there are beings, "guiding" humanity for purposes apparently not in our best interests, and that this has been so for a very, very long time. Their names are likely unknown to me, or if known, still not known to us to have such power. "They" may well be aliens, in part or in whole. That is what I labeled group #1 above.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th March 2017), BMJ (19th March 2017), Bruno (20th March 2017), Helene West (20th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (19th March 2017), onawah (19th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017), Wind (21st March 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Families visible to the public, such as the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Bushes, ... come and go, over the centuries. Organizations such as Skull & Bones or the Council on Foreign Relations, and guiding objectives, such as Zionism, also come and go, over the millenia. The enslavement of humanity seems to continue, for as long as recorded history allows us peons to see into the past.

So I presume that there are beings, "guiding" humanity for purposes apparently not in our best interests, and that this has been so for a very, very long time. Their names are likely unknown to me, or if known, still not known to us to have such power. "They" may well be aliens, in part or in whole. That is what I labeled group #1 above.
    In a word, its the "Velon"... but don't let me get started....
    Last edited by turiya; 19th March 2017 at 15:34.

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,617 times in 21,526 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    In a word, its the "Velon"...
    Sometimes (often, actually) other people know things that I don't know, and don't know how or if I ever could know.
    but don't let me get started....
    Good idea .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BMJ (19th March 2017), Bruno (20th March 2017), onawah (19th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017)

8. Link to Post #45
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

Quote So I presume that there are beings, "guiding" humanity for purposes apparently not in our best interests, and that this has been so for a very, very long time. Their names are likely unknown to me, or if known, still not known to us to have such power. "They" may well be aliens, in part or in whole. That is what I labeled group #1 above.
    Apologies for off topic.

According to the Ancient History Encyclopedia, the Sumerian civilisation dates back to 5000 BCE -

Sumerian tablets - Advanced culture (inventors of writing), founded by the Annunaki. Head of Annunaki was An - God of Sun

Present -

Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th March 2017), BMJ (19th March 2017), Bruno (20th March 2017), Joe (19th March 2017), onawah (19th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (19th March 2017)

10. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

A refresher course in 9 minutes.

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    In a word, its the "Velon"...
    Sometimes (often, actually) other people know things that I don't know, and don't know how or if I ever could know.
    but don't let me get started....
    Good idea .
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bruno (20th March 2017), fourty-two (19th March 2017), Joe (19th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (19th March 2017)

12. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

Another little summation (never mind the title).
    Each breath a gift...

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th March 2017), Bruno (20th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (19th March 2017), Joe (19th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017)

14. Link to Post #48
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Quote So I presume that there are beings, "guiding" humanity for purposes apparently not in our best interests, and that this has been so for a very, very long time. Their names are likely unknown to me, or if known, still not known to us to have such power. "They" may well be aliens, in part or in whole. That is what I labeled group #1 above.
    Apologies for off topic.

According to the Ancient History Encyclopedia, the Sumerian civilisation dates back to 5000 BCE -

Sumerian tablets - Advanced culture (inventors of writing), founded by the Annunaki. Head of Annunaki was An - God of Sun

Innocent Warrior
    Velon = Annunaki, Annunaki is but only one of several sub-races of the Velon race.
    See 'An Update On Our Evolution' thread.
    Last edited by turiya; 19th March 2017 at 15:51.

15. Link to Post #49
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Being awake doesn't have to mean being a busy pawn/patsy. It can be as subtle as slowly changing from apathy to meditation. From the outside, it can look like nothing is happening, but inside, it's a world of a difference.

I'm having a positive moment, obviously.
    Fantastic. This made my day.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (20th March 2017), lastlegs (20th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3