Thread: Why the main stream media got Trump elected - to divide Americans

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Default Why the main stream media got Trump elected - to divide Americans

Donald Trump would never had a chance of being elected President of the US, had not the Main Stream Media (MSM) spent most of a year ridiculing and denigrating him. That was as intended.

Half of America (of those paying attention) are totally fed up with the Neocons, Libcons, Bushes, Clintons, McCains, ... They are the bane of our existence, the cause of perpetual wars that have killed or maimed millions over decades, the world's largest drug lords, destroyers of nations, pedophiles, human traffickers, the instigator of the theft of trillions of dollars of money, the power behind the toxins in our food, water, air, and medicines, the destroyers of the environment, and if not restrained, risk being the destroyer of human civilization.

The other half of America (of those paying attention) is just as fed up with Trump. He's an egomanical, lying, sexist, racist, buffoon ... with his finger on the "Nuclear Holocaust Button". He will soon be further tarred and feathered as the instigator of the worst financial, economic and monetary collapse in the lifetime of anyone under the age of about ninety years old. He's probably a frontman for the Zionists, and/or the Russians, more than he is for America. He's an out of control impetuous fool, who has no business being in the White House as a janitor, much less as the President.

Or so it all seems ... to one or the other half of those who are paying attention. Most Americans who are paying attention have a visceral reaction of antipathy and disgust, and/or fear, to one or the other (or both) of the (1) Bush-Clinton crime families, or (2) the new Trump regime.

This is all as intended, by the deep state ... the powers that have been manipulating humanity for millenia, and intend to continue doing so, long after any of us have passed on.

This would not have happened ... Trump would never have won the election ... had he not been ridiculed night after night in the TV news, day after day in the newspaper headlines, week after week in the major social media. One major social media, Twitter, provided him a platform to act out his part, written in small words to a large audience of millions, while the other major news and social media outlets fanned the flames of Trump hatred, non-stop, for a year. They're both still at it (Twitter and the other major news and social media outlets.) Trump is playing his role well, as a larger than life arrogant fool.

To quote a most excellent article posted today on Zerohedge, Loose Cannon, by Cognitive Dissonance:

===========
    Trump was ‘created’ by the Deep State via its controlled propaganda organ, the MSM, rather than a ‘spontaneous combustion’ per a popular outcry of disenfranchised citizens seeking none of the above. Simply stated, if the MSM had not vilified Trump at every turn, thereby turning Trump into a blazing Roman candle signaling him as nothing like the above and a rebel with a cause, Trump would once again have sunk into the ignored wasteland shared by every other alternative candidate before him.

The mainstream media is the controlling propaganda arm of the Deep State. It assumes no major policy or political stance without the expressed consent and direction of its controllers. It could have ignored and marginalized Trump just as it has done to every other contrary candidate since Ross Perot was ‘allowed’ to run back in 1992.

Trump is no accident or political escapee who blew up in the face of the MSM, nor the deep state for that matter. But that is precisely the propaganda meme being vigorously promoted via every glowing screen from sea to shining sea. Even the political right has taken the bait, endlessly repeating Trump the ‘rebel’ mind meme.
    ===========

So why would "they" (the real deep state) do this?

===========
    What greater purpose, at least for them, is served erecting such a flawed and divisive candidate, then electing him to the highest office in the land?

In a word……control, as in continuing and near total.

While carefully hidden from the general public, the primary control mechanism of the Deep State (the fiat dollar as the world’s reserve currency) is rapidly waning in power and influence. Vast arrays of sleeping sloggers throughout the world are becoming increasingly aware of the corrosive financial policies directed against the many towards the few by the US and its captured co-conspirators. The zombie dead are slowly awakening.

A swirling feedback loop of additional financial excesses creating more social inequities could rapidly ignite in the Deep State’s lap if this explosive energy is not redirected towards division of the masses before they firmly unite.
    ===========

Tensions are building. We see that here on the forum. Most of us realize that much is at stake, that dastardly hands are at play, that destruction is wide spread on many fronts, and that it could get worse before (if) it gets better. Most of us feel, deep in our gut, that we have a big stake in how this turns out. Few of us can meditate quietly during the last few minutes of a Steven Spielberg movie thriller.

We are engaged, each in our various ways.

And we here on the forum are divided, six ways from Sunday, as can be seen in various tensions breaking in various ways.

This is as intended, by the deep state.

===

Our King Dollar based monetary system of the last century is dying, our human labor based economic system of the last few millenia is dying, our King (Physics) and Queen (Astronomy) of the sciences for the last century are ripe for major overhaul, the depth and breadth of pervasive computation, communications, and robotics are sweeping over human civilization, and the century of petroleum based energy is coming to an end, to be replaced by what we know not yet. This is not just "change we can believe in" (Obama's campaign slogan). This is "change that can overwhelm us and threaten deep state control".

That's why the Deep State is playing the Trump card, fanning the flames of emotional division to a fever pitch.

===

My grandfather was born in the time of horses and buggies. During his life, he saw two major World Wars, a world depression, and the widespread introduction of cars, radios, electricity, telephones, televisions and refrigerators to American households. The British Empire, upon which the sun never sat, declined into the sunset. The century of American Exceptionalism and world dominance arose. Computers, relativity, quantum mechanics and nuclear bombs and energy also birthed and came of age during his lifetime, though he knew less about those.

The youth of today will have a similar tale to tell, over the span of their lives.

===

Do give the article Loose Cannon, by Cognitive Dissonance a read. It's good.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th March 2017 at 01:14.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 55 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (17th March 2017), angelfire (20th March 2017), Atlas (18th March 2017), avid (17th March 2017), Basho (17th March 2017), Ben (18th March 2017), Bill Ryan (17th March 2017), Bluegreen (17th March 2017), BMJ (17th March 2017), Bruno (20th March 2017), Carmody (17th March 2017), ceetee9 (19th March 2017), Chris Gilbert (17th March 2017), Chuck_M (17th March 2017), Cidersomerset (17th March 2017), Cipher (17th March 2017), Czarek (17th March 2017), Deega (17th March 2017), Dennis Leahy (17th March 2017), enigma3 (17th March 2017), Ewan (17th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th March 2017), gaiagirl (20th March 2017), ghostrider (17th March 2017), gnostic9 (17th March 2017), Helene West (17th March 2017), Hervé (17th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (17th March 2017), JChombre (17th March 2017), jjjones (17th March 2017), joeecho (17th March 2017), justntime2learn (22nd March 2017), Karma Ninja (17th March 2017), KiwiElf (17th March 2017), Kristin (17th March 2017), lastlegs (17th March 2017), lisalu (17th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th March 2017), mgray (17th March 2017), Nasu (17th March 2017), Noelle (17th March 2017), onawah (17th March 2017), PurpleLama (18th March 2017), RawLove (17th March 2017), Satori (17th March 2017), seko (17th March 2017), shijo (17th March 2017), SpookyMulder (17th March 2017), Star Tsar (17th March 2017), Sunny-side-up (17th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017), the_real_dave-id (18th March 2017), Tinman (17th March 2017), turiya (17th March 2017), wnlight (18th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Karma Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Why the main stream media got Trump elected - to divide Americans

It's hard to imagine that anything that happens in the theater of American politics isn't carefully planned and then executed. Whether Trump's election was the intended result or a miscalculation it remains that the choices were preset and the results were ultimately easily foreseeable to those carrying out the grander plan. Sometimes people are blinded by looking to see how Trump's election fits into their version of the "plans being carried out behind the scenes". Perhaps most have overlooked that the "grand scheme" or the "master plan" carries on with no influence from whoever holds the title of President of the USA. The show must go on but the real action is happening behind the scenes. Everyone is focused on the bright flashy screens and have no time to drive around our neighbourhoods and witness what is really happening in our world today. Of course, this is all by design. This is the fraudulent interactive part for all of us in the audience. We falsely believe that our opinion affects the election which, in turn, affects our lives as citizens. The results are irrelevant and so is our choice in an election. We are just binding ourselves as slaves into the false system of control that enslaves us all.

No matter what one thinks... Donald Trumps victory was another persons design. The concepts of the Presidency are some other persons design. The character that Trump bases his personality on is some other persons design. The characterizations of his image are all some other persons design. The words we use to describe him are not our own. The energies that he feeds us are not our own. We are being offered Donald Trump as a choice and that choice is not our design. I don't even live in the country he is the leader of and yet I am almost forced to fall into the divide that his election has created. It's ALL some other person's design.

What I feel we should be focused on is a completely different solution with no input being offered from the keepers of a corrupt system. We need to silence the voices of our enslavement and hear the cries of our wounded but hopeful minds. We need to make these cries into something beautiful. Like music our voices should be heard in an uplifting and masterful song. Than we all have to keep singing until we drown out the voices of our controllers.
    Last edited by Karma Ninja; 17th March 2017 at 02:58. Reason: redundancy

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Karma Ninja For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th March 2017), Bluegreen (17th March 2017), BMJ (17th March 2017), cascadian (17th March 2017), Cipher (17th March 2017), Dennis Leahy (17th March 2017), Ewan (17th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th March 2017), gaiagirl (20th March 2017), gnostic9 (17th March 2017), Helene West (17th March 2017), JChombre (17th March 2017), justntime2learn (22nd March 2017), KiwiElf (17th March 2017), onawah (17th March 2017), SpookyMulder (17th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (17th March 2017), wnlight (18th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,827 times in 404 posts

I read that article earlier today. It is well worth the read and Zerohedge is one of my favorite sites. While I agree with much of what he says I disagree with his central thesis, that Trump is a hand picked Neocon candidate/president.

The alternative view is quite different. I ascribe to it. Trump sees the rot and filth. The man actually has some ethics and morals. I have read that Epstein once offered a young girl to the Trumpster and he immediately, with emphasis, told him NO. The Neocons have tried to get dirt on the man and could only come up with locker room talk. Compare that to the Paula Brodderick/ Bill Clinton story. He ran thinking he would do better that in 2012 and begin to get a coherent message (at least as coherent as he can say) across. He at first did not believe in himself. But we the people showed a spark of awakening in the first Republican primary. The Democratic one too with the Bernie vote. Trump whooped up on Jeb Bush. That was when I saw the Republican nominee. He beat all the talking heads and gained momentum as it rolled on. So the Neocons put 100 million into Jeb Bush's campaign, began the MSM assult, and tried their best to marginalize him. Nothing worked. Bush, the "chosen" candidate looked like Gumby. Trump slowly gathered decent people around him and he was off to the races. Before he wiped the table in the early primaries the MSM pretty much let him alone, not taking him seriously. I saw a voting map of the country and Hillary took the populous coasts and the beltway but nothing else. He appealed to the bottom 80%. Then came Anthony Weiner's laptop and Pedogate.

I see the Neocons, wealthy elites both here and abroad, MSM and perhaps even the Archons disliking Trump intensely. The degree of Satanism, pedophilia and all sorts of sordid behavior, the depth of it reported, used to surprise me. Not anymore. The New York City PD wanted badly to release some of what is on Weiner's laptop and Obama's Dept of Justice came down hard on them. I see no indication here of the Neocons selecting Trump.

The other biggie for me is the relationship between Trump and the military. This was hinted at before the election and showed its full force immediately after. I have read that the majority faction in the military detest the CIA, are true patriots to the Constitution and rule of law, and see that the Neocons are taking the country down the road to perdition. They made a compact with the Trumpster early on. Promised him they would have his back. And they have. They want to put the CIA in its place. If I read between the lines they would like to completely reset the CIA. Purge it big time and start over. Now, with the opening dump of 2% of Vault 7, they just might be able to pull it off. I remember the "earthquake" close to Washington DC not long ago. It was stated that the seismological signal was that of a nuke. Who did that??

I don't see the dots connected the way Cognitive Dissonance does. I see Weiner's laptop and Pedogate as the key that unlocks the Neocon's pandora's box. If they act on that it will happen soon as the Neocons would like to pounce with a coup d'etat. Reminds me in ways of the last months of JFK where the CIA tried to kill him at least twice before Dallas. And if they didn't kill him in Dallas the Billy Sol Estes case would have taken down LBJ within a week. If the Neocons don't take Trump out by the time the grand juries looking into Weiner's laptop are done it is game over for them. It feels like a major war brewing behind the scenes that will soon come to the surface. An exciting and perilous time to live in.

I do agree that the Neocons using the MSM are trying to divide and control us. No doubt about that.
    Last edited by enigma3; 17th March 2017 at 02:19.

6. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Alan (17th March 2017), angelfire (20th March 2017), Ba-ba-Ra (17th March 2017), Bluegreen (17th March 2017), BMJ (17th March 2017), Carmody (17th March 2017), Cidersomerset (17th March 2017), Curlew (17th March 2017), DNA (17th March 2017), Ewan (17th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th March 2017), gaiagirl (20th March 2017), gnostic9 (17th March 2017), Helene West (17th March 2017), Hervé (18th March 2017), justntime2learn (22nd March 2017), Karma Ninja (17th March 2017), KiwiElf (17th March 2017), lisalu (17th March 2017), NancyV (19th March 2017), Satori (17th March 2017), SpookyMulder (17th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (17th March 2017), turiya (17th March 2017), Wind (17th March 2017), wnlight (18th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

The deep state is highly adaptable and the choice between Clinton and Trump was a win-win situation for them, however, if their divide and conquer tactics continue to work we'll have nobody to blame but ourselves, not Trump, not the deep state, only ourselves. We need to take responsibility for ourselves and end the madness once and for all.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

8. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

avid (17th March 2017), Ba-ba-Ra (17th March 2017), Bluegreen (17th March 2017), BMJ (17th March 2017), Cidersomerset (17th March 2017), Curlew (17th March 2017), Dennis Leahy (17th March 2017), Ewan (17th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th March 2017), gaiagirl (20th March 2017), gnostic9 (17th March 2017), Helene West (17th March 2017), Hervé (18th March 2017), justntime2learn (22nd March 2017), Karma Ninja (17th March 2017), KiwiElf (17th March 2017), NancyV (19th March 2017), Nasu (17th March 2017), onawah (17th March 2017), SpookyMulder (17th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017), turiya (17th March 2017), Wind (17th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,413 times in 10,154 posts

"There are no accidents in politics."
    - Joseph P Kennedy
    http://www.jfklibrary.org/Research/R...uotations.aspx

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Art (17th March 2017), Ba-ba-Ra (17th March 2017), BMJ (17th March 2017), Cidersomerset (17th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th March 2017), gnostic9 (17th March 2017), Helene West (17th March 2017), justntime2learn (22nd March 2017), Karma Ninja (17th March 2017), KiwiElf (17th March 2017), onawah (17th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Paul
    First, congrats on successfully calling the rate hike yesterday!

I had posted a similar sentiment, though more short and simple just a few hours ago on another thread because I was going back and forth between a fox news story and a cnn reporter. It was so day and night on the same subject it hit me - It doesn't matter what either side is saying - It's not the point what each side is saying! - We think it matters but it doesn't - it only matters that we hate eachother.

Mainstream is conducting a Psy Ops that is so incredible - The Aim - that americans should be disabled to even speak to eachother anymore. When you see it clearly - you'll want to convey what you are seeing to others but you won't be able to. Large groups of americans have nothing to say to eachother because of this Psy Ops as each side has been made - The Other. The disdain is so great there is no inclination for communication, fellowship, nothing. And it's no longer subtle or sneaky - the elites, by allowing or arranging for the Trump presidency, have accelerated the program up to the Outright Venom Stage. What will be the next stage?

I began this last campaign as a lukewarm Bernie supporter until I saw he was running for second place and I got suspicious. I voted for trump at the last hour of my voting place though something didn't feel right about him either but I wasn't going to go clinton. In my dark moments I've quietly wondered if his purpose was to ultimately result in marginalizing and demonizing gentile and/or christian white (esp rural) americans. But why?

If you look at europe it is not muslims who make the decisions to let themselves in. It is the white ruling class who is islamifying europe and they must hate ordinary whites to do what they are doing to them and to european culture. They are white but feel No kinship with ordinary whites. It's a hard pill to swallow that the white ruling class does not identify with what we call western civilization. I've come to the conclusion that for the white ruling class to achieve their one world government ordinary whites must be either crushed if they persist as patriots or become as many young whites on the left, mind control victims who will throw the constitution out the window for some socialist carrot stick being waved before them.

When I read about Leftists Fight Clubs I see brainwashed young people, but whites particularly, being fashioned similar to the young chinese in the People's Revolution who killed over 90 million of their own. That is how successful propaganda can be. And they are doing it here.

If you try in conversation to make a distinction between the white ruling class and ordinary whites you will be screamed at if they are on the left cause they will feel you are trying to absolve yourself of your inherent, subconscious and eternal, permanent racism, or if they are on the right their eyes will glaze over. The globalists have succeeded in deleting class consciousness from the human brain which was understood by the activists in the 60's and '70s and replacing it with identity politics which conveniently lets the ruling class off the hook. There is no white ruling class in identity politics, there is only racist white people period.

So when the economy goes down As Planned like a train wreck and even though conservative americans will suffer greatly like anyone else, they will be blamed. Blamed for being a-holes or evil who voted for trump. Blamed even more than trump will be blamed because he's rich and has bodyguards, you or I don't. It is times like these that I am jealous of very religious people.

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

angelfire (20th March 2017), Ba-ba-Ra (17th March 2017), Basho (17th March 2017), Bluegreen (17th March 2017), BMJ (17th March 2017), cascadian (17th March 2017), Cidersomerset (17th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th March 2017), gnostic9 (17th March 2017), Hervé (18th March 2017), Karma Ninja (17th March 2017), KiwiElf (17th March 2017), onawah (17th March 2017), SpookyMulder (17th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017), the_real_dave-id (18th March 2017), wnlight (18th March 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Karma Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    The deep state is highly adaptable and the choice between Clinton and Trump was a win-win situation for them, however, if their divide and conquer tactics continue to work we'll have nobody to blame but ourselves, not Trump, not the deep state, only ourselves. We need to take responsibility for ourselves and end the madness once and for all.

Well said my dear.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Karma Ninja For This Post:

avid (17th March 2017), Ba-ba-Ra (17th March 2017), Basho (17th March 2017), Bluegreen (17th March 2017), BMJ (17th March 2017), Cidersomerset (17th March 2017), Curlew (17th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th March 2017), gnostic9 (17th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (17th March 2017), KiwiElf (17th March 2017), onawah (17th March 2017), SpookyMulder (17th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Certainly the race is on...

The race between the Dark-side of Deep State, Neocons, the Clinton-esque Lib-tard Progressives, MSM, the Banksters, NWO Elites, Rothschilds, Rockefellas, Pedos, the CFR, CIA, all running as veritable 'Loose Cannons' attempting to put Donald Trump in his 'proper place as the Politically Correct Politician as he should rightfully be (in their eyes), or to completely take him out (if he doesn't cooperate) versus the Trump Team bent on taking back America & restoring it to its intended role as a democratic republic sovereign nation.

Let’s see…..Trump reads a report from FOX News that Sweeden has immigration issues. Trump tweets that Sweeden has immigration issues. MSM labels Trump a lunatic with no credible evidence for saying such a thing. Only after Sweeden experiences immigration issues and other articles surface exposing such issues does the MSM report that Trump based his tweets on the Fox article. Trump turns out to be correct. Media issues no apologies or retractions. Lester, David and the rest escape unscathed.

Let’s see….Trump tweets that his offices were wiretapped by Barack Obama, of all people. The corporate sponsored readers, once again, label Trump a 'loose cannon' lunatic. They sneer and insist he has no evidence. They trot out the ever Honorable James Clapper to agree that this is impossible. Of course his word is all the evidence that the MSM needs. Now come to find out, the NYT had a report of wiretap data of Trump aides as far back as January. WikiLeaks puts out an even more in depth article a month later exposing the Obama administration of wiretapping various domestic reporters and international diplomats dating back to 2013. Sources are cited. Evidence gathered. Could it be Trump is, once again, correct?

Could Trump have read these reports? Could he have investigated the Rosen case and seen the Attkisson You Tube videos? Could he have based his tweets on this information and not on his lunacy and erratic behavior? I guess we’ll have to wait and see how this plays out with the corporate sponsored government readers. While they will be the first to know the truth, they will be the last to report it. Of course, once again, Lester, David and the rest will be given a pass on their pathetic journalistic dishonesty. It seems that history, albeit only a two week period of history, is repeating itself.

Trump claims that GM is making cars in Mexico & selling them in the U.S. They will be taxed for it. Then GM CEO puts out a statement that says Trump is wrong, "We don't make cars in Mexico!" And later, an automotive journalist knows that GM certainly does make cars in Mexico & their VIN (vehicle identification number) says so... Imagine that - Trump is right again.

There are a number of such incidents...

Author Cognitive Dissonance:
    This is the feeling of uncomfortable tension which comes from holding two conflicting thoughts in the mind at the same time.
    Dissonance increases with:
    • The importance of the subject to us.
    • How strongly the dissonant thoughts conflict.
    • Our inability to rationalize and explain away the conflict.
    Dissonance is often strong when we believe something about ourselves and then do something against that belief. If I believe I am good but do something bad, then the discomfort I feel as a result is cognitive dissonance.

Cognitive dissonance is a very powerful motivator which will often lead us to change one or other of the conflicting belief or action. The discomfort often feels like a tension between the two opposing thoughts. To release the tension we can take one of three actions:
    • Change our behavior.
    • Justify our behavior by changing the conflicting cognition.
    • Justify our behavior by adding new cognitions.
    Dissonance is most powerful when it is about our self-image. Feelings of foolishness, immorality and so on (including internal projections during decision-making) are dissonance in action.

If an action has been completed and cannot be undone, then the after-the-fact dissonance compels us to change our beliefs. If beliefs are moved, then the dissonance appears during decision-making, forcing us to take actions we would not have taken before.

When one feels Cognitively Distant - uncomfortable about oneself, about what is going on about the situation that one finds himself in, then often times one runs back down the rabbit hole that one has lived for most, if not all, of one's life... burying one's head back in the sand.

Freedom requires being Responsible, especially for one's own self. A nation of Responsible people would make for a very strong nation - one of immense integrity. A nation that can show other nations & the rest of the world their way to also be Responsible.
    Last edited by turiya; 17th March 2017 at 16:20.

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by enigma3 (here)
    I see Weiner's laptop and Pedogate as the key that unlocks the Neocon's pandora's box.
    To be clear, from my perspective, the neocons, CIA, ... are NOT what I call the "deep state".

What I call the deep state is known only indirectly to me. If I knew who the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, the Queen of England and the Pope take orders from (however it is that such is done at that level), then I could put a more specific name to the "deep state". The "deep state" has been, by my speculations, playing the strong hand here on planet earth for a long, long time ... millennia at least.

Relative to the Neocons, I agree that Trump seems to have more integrity ... from my view point. But I tend to be more right-wing, so that might just be my biases showing.

And certainly the Neocons and CIA are enemies of Trump, yes.
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 17th March 2017 at 18:48.

17. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (18th March 2017), Ba-ba-Ra (17th March 2017), Basho (17th March 2017), Bluegreen (17th March 2017), BMJ (17th March 2017), Chester (17th March 2017), Cidersomerset (17th March 2017), Curlew (17th March 2017), enigma3 (17th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th March 2017), Hervé (18th March 2017), JChombre (17th March 2017), Karma Ninja (17th March 2017), lastlegs (17th March 2017), NancyV (19th March 2017), Nasu (17th March 2017), SpookyMulder (17th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017), Wind (17th March 2017), wnlight (18th March 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,261 times in 8,324 posts

Anything that wakes up billions of humans faster is OK with me. That's the numbers game and that's the one to win.

They may have a clever logic to what they are doing, but in the old days, excited populations fell into their traps more easily than I think/hope they will this time.

Internet talk is a passive activity. It actually keeps people OFF the streets, despite what some would argue to the contrary. For every protest group that can be shown to have been organised through social media, there is a huge 'silent' majority that's watching and learning and reorienting it's world view.

Being awake doesn't have to mean being a busy pawn/patsy. It can be as subtle as slowly changing from apathy to meditation. From the outside, it can look like nothing is happening, but inside, it's a world of a difference.

I'm having a positive moment, obviously.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th March 2017), Basho (17th March 2017), Bluegreen (17th March 2017), BMJ (17th March 2017), Carmody (17th March 2017), Cidersomerset (17th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th March 2017), Hervé (18th March 2017), JRS (17th March 2017), Karma Ninja (17th March 2017), The Freedom Train (20th March 2017), wnlight (18th March 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Do give the article Loose Cannon, by Cognitive Dissonance a read. It's good.
    I did and thank you for opening post Paul.

Firstly, I do not think for anyone whom was regularly contributor to the two major threads on Trump "Transition to Trump" and "The Trump Reset", (thank you form starting these threads also Turiya), is blind to the fact that Trump "could be" controlled opposition.
    All members of Project Avalon are smarter than the average bear and I think there is less division than you suggest.

To quote from the article:
    "The zombie dead are slowly awakening."
    and
    "A swirling feedback loop of additional financial excesses creating more social inequities could rapidly ignite in the Deep State’s lap if this explosive energy is not redirected towards division of the masses before they firmly unite. The 10,000 year old domination of the plebs playbook is clear; either control the opposition or fall to the opposition."

In response to the quotes:

We that support Trump are supporting what Trump "represents" which is:
    - a recognition by tptw that their micro management of humanity and all it's related hardships are no longer accepted by the people;
    - and as spin off as people seek answers to the whys and wherefores, a growing awareness by the people has come about of the truth of the power structure and all it's related sickness globally for example pedogate, manufactured wars, corruption, controlled economics etc; &
    - positive action taken and to be taken by Trump against the tptw and power structure. At the least this is tptw sacrificing some of their own to appease the people globally. The snake is eating it's own tail into non existence.

If you consider the quote and my response does it not suggest that the tptw control over humanity eroding. I said this way back when joined Project Avalon in 2010 "the truth movement is like avalanche as it roles down the hill it gathers moment and gains mass and becomes an unstoppable force". That is were we currently stand and the avalanche continues to grow and is unstoppable.

I think it was FBI Anon was asked what can we do to help in this process?

His response was keep doing what you are doing. That is to say exposing the truth and raising awareness. My suggestion is if you can, to gently make the unaware aware of the pedogate scandals, I think this is tptw achilles heel and is what will bring them down.

Quote from the article:
    "The only way to win is not to play at all."

In response to the quote:

But the problem is we do continue to play the game even I do as the rest of us here. Because modern life is convenient and we do not want to step out of our comfort zone.

What does not playing the game entail. More recently as google, facebook, amazon, twitter seek to censor the truth movement it has meant as suggested by some in the alternative media cancelling your subscription to these sites and search engines. But do we walk the walk.

What would happen if we did actually have this economic collapse that is forever looming but never fully realized. (Which will never happen because tptw would lose control). If you have roof over your head and no debt it would mean a simpler way of life. During the WW2 with rationing and shortage of supplies for the civilian population people turned their front yard and back yard into vegetable patches to supplement the groceries and the excess could be bartered for other supplies.

If you are in financial debt then you can declare yourself bankrupt and "let go of all your things" and start again. Would you really miss those things?
    Legally here in australia they cannnot garnish your wages beyond the point were you have money for board and food and to be able to pay the bills, and after five years you are free of the of the status of bankruptcy. After five years go take out a $500 loan then repay it on time and bingo you have reestablished a good credit rating.

So what else can we do to "win is not to play at all":
    - do not vaccinate;
    - limit use of mobile phones;
    - limit exposure to WIFI technology;
    - limit use of GMO foods;
    - use alternate means to google, facebook, twitter, youtube etc;
    - be aware of world events but do not invest emotionally into these events;
    - continue to spread the truth and raise awareness to the newbies in a gentle way so that we do not frighten them off.

What I have said has gone off in a tangent.

Finally I think Trump is not dividing America, he represents acknowlegdement by tptw that humanity is awakening and reclaim responsibility for itself and that they need to go with the flow or cease to be relevant.

In other words tptw play book is being torn up and they are going to have to play by our rules.
    Last edited by BMJ; 18th March 2017 at 03:29.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th March 2017), Bluegreen (17th March 2017), Cidersomerset (17th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th March 2017), Karma Ninja (17th March 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Nice post Paul I agree with virtually all of it 99.5% except.....

Quote That was as intended.
    Now you maybe right in your 'gut', my 'gut' thinks they built him up
    to give Hillary a shoe in. It failed mainly to her arrogance and 'patriots'
    or what ever you wish to call them from the ' permanent state agencies'
    you could call them as Kerry and Bill used to 'white hat's. Who leaked
    info to Wiki and others at strategic times.

Also Trump worked a hell of a lot harder on the road than she did and
    repeated the right rhetoric to the important sectors of the population
    that were more open and likely to vote for him. They could also have
    kept their options open knowing whoever gets in the White House like
    JFK and others can ultimately be controlled by blackmail , assassination
    or other threats.

Trump has supported the mil ind complex , Israel ,Saudi and has had to pull
    back some of his campaign mantra like NATO and distance himself from
    Russia, and there are lot of military and Bankers in the cabinet.But he
    has started on the lobbyist.

Its still to early to tell , but I do not think UFO disclosure or major
    exposure of the real powers behind the scenes that may be ancient
    will be forth coming as was speculated during the Obamas win by
    the alternate community. Disclosure may still happen but it won't
    come from the White house.

I should say David Icke thinks much on the same lines and is worried
    the right wing alternate press has been over zealous in the continueing
    support in their enthusiasm to keep Hillary out....

Two good interviews imo.....

Alchamy Radio..It was the perception that got Trump elected...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-WqS45K5o
    Published on 13 Jan 2017
    David Icke on Prime Time Slovenian TV - Deep State, Trump, US Alt Media
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydiBwyfCkeE
    Published on 14 Mar 2017..David Icke - Interview with Slovenia's Number 1 Prime
    Time Chat Show

====================================================
    ====================================================

Interesting article 90 million eligible US citizens did not vote that has to say
    something in a real democracy. What I was interested in the analogy with Brexit
    and if you look at the percentage that voted in each and many also did not
    vote in the UK that were eligible. The elections are different formats but the
    % between in or out , Trump or Clinton are not that far apart , even if we
    believe there was not voter fraud.....

The UK has voted to leave the EU by 52% to 48%

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics/e...rendum/results

Over 90 Million Eligible Voters Didn’t Vote in the 2016 Presidential Election
    Published 10:47 am EDT, November 10, 2016

Here’s the popular vote chart, based on projections from the New York Times.

Candidate Vote Total Percentage
    Hillary Clinton 65,844,610 48.1
    Donald Trump 62,979,636 46.0

http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/eligib...tered-results/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th March 2017 at 17:29.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th March 2017), Bluegreen (17th March 2017), BMJ (17th March 2017), Cardillac (17th March 2017), Eram (17th March 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Cross-posted on another thread... It Really is a 'Planned Genius'...

Attorney Jonathan Emord: Its Really a Planned Genius
    The Deconstructing of the Administrative State

(Published on March 17, 2017)

Politics
    Commentary

Trump’s Historic Chance to
    Dismantle the Administrative State

Sen. Mike Lee / @SenMikeLee
    March 06, 2017

Last month, the Senate voted to use the Congressional Review Act to undo an Obama-era regulation issued by the Interior Department.

In response, the director of the department’s Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement told Politico, “I believe there’s a good chance that […] a court will overturn Congress’ actions here as an unconstitutional usurpation of the executive branch’s powers.”

The constitutional illiteracy of this statement is simply breathtaking—and it would be funny, too, if it weren’t so prevalent within the federal government today.

How did this happen?

Article I of the U.S. Constitution begins, “All legislative power herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States.” And Article II obligates the president and his executive branch to “take care that the laws be faithfully executed.”

And for more than the first hundred years of our republic, that is largely how it worked. Congress passed laws and the executive branch enforced them.

But in his first inaugural address, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt called for constitutional change. He claimed the Great Depression should be treated as an “emergency of war,” requiring a “temporary departure from the normal balance of public procedure.”

Unfortunately, our government has been not-so-temporarily departing from the normal balance of public procedure ever since.

But it wasn’t until Roosevelt died and President Harry Truman came to power that the government adopted a more systematic and codified framework that set the ground rules for America’s burgeoning administrative state. The cornerstone of this framework was the Administrative Procedures Act.

Under the Administrative Procedures Act, Congress could delegate broad lawmaking powers to executive branch agencies. To adjudicate this new and delicate sharing of lawmaking authority, the courts had the jurisdiction to review the propriety and scope of agency rule-making.

At the same time, in an effort to retain as much of its legislative authority as possible, Congress began inserting more and more “legislative veto” provisions into these otherwise broad grants of power.

This framework was not completely static over the next 40 years, but in the 1980s two Supreme Court cases fundamentally changed the balance of power between the branches: INS v. Chadha and Chevron U.S.A. v. Natural Resources Defense Council.

Taken together, these two cases caused a substantial transfer of power from the legislative and judicial branches to the executive branch. The result is an executive branch that has grown far too powerful and insulated from public control.

But there are three pieces of legislation that would go a long way toward reinvigorating the separation of powers at the heart of our constitutional system.

First, the Regulations from the Executive in Need of Scrutiny Act (REINS Act) would help restore the balance between the executive and legislative branches by requiring congressional approval for any new regulation that would have a major impact ($100 million or more) on the economy.

Second, the Separation of Powers Restoration Act would amend the Administrative Procedures Act and require judges hearing challenges to agency actions to review all relevant questions of law “de novo,” thereby ending the dysfunctional status quo that tilts the legal playing field in favor of federal bureaucracies.

Finally, the Agency Accountability Act would make federal agencies accountable again by directing most fines, fees, and unappropriated proceeds to the Treasury, instead of letting federal agencies keep and spend them as they see fit.

With President Donald Trump in the White House, elected on a promise to “drain the swamp,” we have a unique opportunity to pass all three of these bills.

Doing so would constitute a fundamental shift of power in this country—a transfer of power, to paraphrase Trump’s inaugural address, not merely from one party to another, but from Washington, D.C., back to the American people.

Mike Lee is a Republican senator from Utah.

THE DAILY SIGNAL
    Last edited by turiya; 17th March 2017 at 16:51.

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

As to the tptw being in control of all things and predicting Trump's win, that is:

From the Simpsons episode "Trumptastic Voyage"

The actually photo of Trump going down the escalator was taken on the June 16, 2015

The episode aired on July 7, 2015.

Pop goes that bubble, and tptw all knowing and powerful crystal ball.

Link: http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons...oyage-3192787/
    Last edited by BMJ; 17th March 2017 at 16:59.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th March 2017), Cidersomerset (17th March 2017), Helene West (17th March 2017)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,827 times in 404 posts

Paul
    My perception is that whoever controls the money has the ability to control banking, financial policy, foreign policy and politics. They try to control politics but as more people wake up that strategy will have limited success. The Rothchilds and Rockefellers and their ilk definitely control the money. Is there a layer (or more than one) above them who give them marching orders? You may be right on that one. They don't call it the deep state for nothing. Someone or some small group controls the agenda for Bilderberg, Bohemian Grove, Trilateral Commission and such meetings. And who created Agenda 21? I do agree we surely do not see all the players in the deep state at this time. But I would suggest we do see a very high up layer named the Rothchild dynasty. We also see their overall agenda in Agenda 21, etc. Their foot soldiers sometimes let loose with a telling statement as in George HW Bush's statement on following Agenda 21 or William Casey stating the real purpose of the CIA. So, even if we do not see all layers we can deduce their direction by looking at their machinations. If it ever comes to the time when we can actually take the deep state down we will have a great need to know all the players down to their roots. As you imply, that may be a tough nut to crack. I like to crack nuts though.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th March 2017), BMJ (17th March 2017), Cidersomerset (17th March 2017), Helene West (17th March 2017), Hervé (18th March 2017), NancyV (19th March 2017)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

One thing about the Trump administration is it has sparked and kept going a lot
    of interest as there are probably a dozen or so current threads on the go covering
    different aspects of the transition teething troubles....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think someone hit a nerve , they are not happy....

'M' " Get me Langley "....

US will 'not repeat' claims GCHQ wiretapped Donald Trump

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bASUfuQGEho

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1140889

===================================================
    ===================================================

Another interesting discussion I watched earlier , now their definition
    is not the same as many in the alternate community but its still a
    interesting discussion as many Cross Talk debates are imo....

RT.CrossTalk; Deep State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZdOj34KRW4

Published on 17 Mar 2017
    Not long ago if you mentioned the Deep State many would call you a conspiracy theorist.
    Now we are discussing how strong it is and its loyalties. And most importantly, does it
    respect the will of the people?
    CrossTalking with Matthew Sheffield, William Craddick, and Charles Shoebridge.
    FACEBOOK: Like CrossTalk on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/crosstalkrules/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th March 2017 at 17:41.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (17th March 2017), Helene West (17th March 2017), Karma Ninja (17th March 2017)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

to give Hillary a shoe in. It failed mainly to her arrogance. . . etc
    I'm with you on this one, Cidersomerset.

While the ptb have always used divide and conquer, peppered with fear to control us, I have this sense that something else is at work here.

The media frenzy maligning Trump (and the Russians) seems desperate. (this could simply be the Corporations who were counting on war when Hillary got in are not willing to accept the loss and we know who controls the media)

And don't discount the fear of the many pedophiles in Congress.

But there's also the Universe, who many believe is now supporting disclosure in every arena, and at the same time is prompting conscious evolution.

I think we all feel that everything has ramped up. I feel our goal is to stop hating and maligning each other, so that we can better see who the true enemy is . . and it's not your neighbor.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th March 2017), BMJ (17th March 2017), Bob (17th March 2017), Cidersomerset (17th March 2017), Eram (17th March 2017), Helene West (17th March 2017), norman (17th March 2017), Wind (19th March 2017), wnlight (18th March 2017)

33. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

to give Hillary a shoe in.
    My gut agrees with you -- for a different "they".

In my present view, "they" the deepest state intended Trump to win, as part of the creative destruction of the current world order.

Another "they", those presently dominating this world order, such as the main stream media, political leaders and strategists in the US and most western nations, and leaders in the "defense" and "intelligence" agencies, were sold on this plan by such as you describe.

The main stream media knows that giving someone controversial headline coverage, month after month, does far more to polarize and energize both opposition to, and support of, someone than simply ignoring them. The instincts of the main stream media would have been to ignore Trump as irrelevant, not to elevate him to the status of the most outrageous, albeit fearless, opposition.

"They" the deep state wanted, in my view, Trump to win, and they wanted us to be a house divided, that shall not stand the coming conflicts and collapse.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2017), Hervé (18th March 2017)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

BaBa
    Agree with you on
    "...The media frenzy maligning Trump (and the Russians) seems desperate..."

But the even more disturbing issue for me is that as obvious as their desperation is, it seems so many Americans are ok with it. They are all for the witch hunt, all for slander, malice, sedition behind doors, many would delight with the man being murdered! Maybe I'm on twitter too much but that is how it seems to me. We all knew the wide gap between red and blue, etc. but since the trump election this in-your-face knowledge of the malice of millions of americans has thrown me off. I knew it was bad, but not quite this bad....

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th March 2017), Cidersomerset (17th March 2017), norman (17th March 2017)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    BaBa
    Agree with you on
    "...The media frenzy maligning Trump (and the Russians) seems desperate..."

But the even more disturbing issue for me is that as obvious as their desperation is, it seems so many Americans are ok with it. They are all for the witch hunt, all for slander, malice, sedition behind doors, many would delight with the man being murdered! Maybe I'm on twitter too much but that is how it seems to me. We all knew the wide gap between red and blue, etc. but since the trump election this in-your-face knowledge of the malice of millions of americans has thrown me off. I knew it was bad, but not quite this bad....
    Here is a picture of the villians:

What they are is a small part of the population making alot of noise. They are like a nervous little chihuahua, all bark and no bite.

Take them out of the safety of internet anonymity and then I doubt they would follow through on any comment.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

BongoBob (17th March 2017), Cidersomerset (17th March 2017), Helene West (17th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast