+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New info

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default New info

Hello

I have new and valuable information regarding mind control. Please read the following excerpts of my work regarding implanted voices;

Mind control is not something that can be overcome completely. It is layered and only the lower, most destructive layers can be removed. They have been controlling your thoughts since before you were born. EVERY thought/ feeling you have is implanted or magnified as they shape your personality and thinking process..... And YES that includes thoughts of strength, positivity, ways you will fight back against your enemies. Everything.

Even the bland unimportant stuff has them talking along in your mind and injecting hypnosis and entrainment via silent sound. They even do this while you sleep through the dreams they send you.

Then one day, the voice in my head I took to be mine, the voice that insulted and swore at them, told me to kill myself to escape it all. But again, I DID NOT FEEL LIKE THAT. I was increasingly angry, disgusted and wanted to expose these people - I WAS NOT DEPRESSED OR SUICIDAL. That was when I realised how I had been fooled. BOTH voices were theirs. They would say something in my head AS THEM: ("You better listen to us or else") then the second voice would answer AS ME: ("Bleep! you"). They would DO something (the sound of doors slamming or car horns in response to something I said or did), then the second implanted voice, would respond AS ME: ("Aw poor pathetic losers, am I upsetting you?") My own real mind/ internal voice/ thoughts had been silenced like I was hypnotised as I just listened to this back and forth exchange which was ALL them...............they carried on their back and forth exchanges in my head. The fact that I now knew both voices were implanted made no difference apparently. As I heard them swear at and insult themselves, I realised they would say ANYTHING, call themselves ANYTHING, insult themselves in ANY way, with no shame at all - the only thing that mattered to them was that I listen.

Some feel they don't have an implanted voice of defiance since they never experienced the rage and hatred I and other targets have, they never lashed out at anybody. But everybody has implanted defiance (which contains entrainment), even if it is saying "I will continue to love everybody, even my enemies." Even if it is expressed as strength: continuing to put one foot in front of the other.

For more information please look at my thread in the "Members Websites" section
    Jay
    Last edited by thetialliance; 21st April 2017 at 16:48. Reason: additional info

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thetialliance For This Post:

Adam73483 (24th March 2017), Alx (18th March 2017), Atlas (17th March 2017), Dowloader (18th March 2017), guayabal (18th March 2017), Inversion (18th March 2017), Noelle (17th March 2017), Omni (18th March 2017), raregem (17th March 2017), sunwings (17th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Default Re: New info

What if the implanted voices were 'precogs' trying to communicate telepathically?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Noelle (17th March 2017), raregem (17th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Quote Posted by thetialliance (here)
    Hello

I have new and valuable information regarding mind control. Please read the following excerpt of my work regarding implanted voices;

----------------
    My own real mind/ internal voice/ thoughts had been silenced like I was hypnotized as I just listened to this back and forth exchange which was ALL them...............they carried on their back and forth exchanges in my head.
    Jay
    I want to premise this with I do know that v2k exists/telepathy/remote influencing etc etc. No argument from me in that regard but I have a question that might seem I am questioning your experience, I am not.

Have you considered that your brains frequency can change (like changing a dial on a radio) throughout the day / month / year and that you can now in some circumstances be walking into (for a lack of better description) a range of frequencies that you are picking up conversations that people are having with themselves or others? In that your actually listening into a conversation not that it is actually be projected at you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Atlas (18th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi, Sorry I do not believe there are pre-cogs or any alien entities.

I think a lot of things are going on in the world now that are meant to divert our attention as the real powers-in-charge move behind the scenes, putting the final touches to their plans. Look how so many Americans have united against Trump with rallies, volunteer lawyers at airports to help immigrants etc. They throw smokescreens our way so we don't do the things we need to do: unite and take control of our minds. And so they can stay hidden.
    Last edited by thetialliance; 29th May 2017 at 16:15.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to thetialliance For This Post:

Atlas (18th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Chakra

In my case I only hear one narrative. It always speaks in MY voice (but as an outsider observing). I don't experience numerous voices of strangers as other TI's have reported. It says things related to what is happening with me (who I spoke to, jobs I have to do) so, basically it's how they try to shape my personality and thinking.
    Last edited by thetialliance; 1st June 2017 at 16:04.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thetialliance For This Post:

Atlas (18th March 2017), Omni (18th March 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I've been hearing a voice a while ago. This being is a shadow people that looks to have been with me several years. A pair months back I could hear clearly a voice that is not mine talking to me for an instant. I didn't understand what it was saying but we pendulum it and concluded that it was a manipulating entity. This week his activity has increased and I've been able to see it between dreams in my room as a shadow trying to vacuum me. Tonight looks like it talked to me in dreams trying to trigger my memories.

I am not sure if my memories or his/her. I am planning to release this entity with help of my friends and teacher. I find extremely interesting finding this info about voices after what I am experiencing. Reminds me of Project MK Ultra. Not sure if related. Good vibes.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dowloader For This Post:

Atlas (18th March 2017), Kryztian (18th March 2017), Omni (18th March 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Dowloader (here)
    I've been hearing a voice a while ago. This being is a shadow people that looks to have been with me several years. A pair months back I could hear clearly a voice that is not mine talking to me for an instant. I didn't understand what it was saying but we pendulum it and concluded that it was a manipulating entity. This week his activity has increased and I've been able to see it between dreams in my room as a shadow trying to vacuum me. Tonight looks like it talked to me in dreams trying to trigger my memories.

I am not sure if my memories or his/her. I am planning to release this entity with help of my friends and teacher. I find extremely interesting finding this info about voices after what I am experiencing. Reminds me of Project MK Ultra. Not sure if related. Good vibes.
    Things like that very well could be related to mkultra, yes. Here are some links related to electronic telepathy, which is the tech they would be using:

Comprehensive Electronic Telepathy/v2k Report
    Archive - ElectronicTelepathy.net
    About - ElectronicTelepathy.net

Here are some patents related to these technologies:
    Electronic Telepathy Patents & Public Science

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (18th March 2017), Atlas (18th March 2017), Dowloader (18th March 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Dowloader, I am glad it helped. It is just a small segment of a piece of work I have on my site which you might find interesting. I can't mention the site or link to it here, but there is a link in this thread
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...nfo-on-my-site

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thetialliance For This Post:

Atlas (18th March 2017), Dowloader (18th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread