+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Canadians PLEASE SIGN and pass it on! Petition Against Sharia Law

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Karma Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Canadians PLEASE SIGN and pass it on! Petition Against Sharia Law

I see the point people are trying to pass along to me. I get it. I don't totally agree but that doesn't matter. I don't get behind things that are a total waste of time.

I just don't understand a petition to make a law, that already exists, even more of a law. Especially when the reason for this new law is to affect only people of the Muslim faith. It's like some guy was sitting around hating on Muslims, drinking beer and decided...

"I think we need to make a new law to overrule the old law which already addresses my concerns which, in effect, makes my new law redundant. But my new law is going to be so big a law that it will overrule all the other laws which aren't as law-ey as this new law which is the most law-iest law in the history of law! Than people who don't understand the old laws will now understand because the new law will be even more clearer a law. It's going to be the best law of all time. No one will question my law. I'm going to start a petition right away!"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karma Ninja For This Post:

Bruno (24th March 2017), Ernie Nemeth (24th March 2017), petra (21st March 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    As much as you may protest, Sharia law IS being practiced in Canada.

It may not be legally binding but it most assuredly is happening.

How could any think otherwise? Our judicial system is primarily Judeo-Christian in substance, why should Muslims adopt an apostate's heretical system? They have their own Montessori schools, their own mosques and holy men. They have their own ideas of justice, too. They wish to mold society to reflect the values of Muslims just as Judeo-Christians have done.

But then again, we are no longer bound by natural law. We are under occupation and forced to obey Maritime Law - the law of the sea. And just like us, Muslims are conquered too. At some point we all must understand that the enemy is the occupier, not the servant.

The Babylonian gods of Judeo-Christian-Muslim heritage are not our gods.

Man does not bow to idols or little gods.
    Crime is practiced all across Canada. If Sharia law opposes Canadian law, it's a crime. Criminals will continue to be prosecuted as per Canadian law -- as we have seen with extreme sharia practices in Canada who commit Canadian crimes. So far, I don't know of any criminal case where a judge made a ruling based not on Canadian law. But if this ever occurs, please let me know, I'll be one to have something to say on that.

Outlaw biker gangs also have their own laws, as does each of the gangs really. But at the end of the day do we fear that the gangs will enforce their laws on society and make it an unsafe place? A criminal is a criminal. I won't be getting concerned until that first judge makes a ruling based on Sharia. If that ever occurs (which I doubt), then we may have a genuine concern.
    First it has to be recognized by the populace as criminal, and then it has to be recognized that the number of sharia law supporters and adherents easily outnumbers the biker population and is also increasing rapidly. It is well in the range (already) of making the bikers look like a small cadre of pikers.

And when it is finally recognized as a major problem, it will be too late to deal with it effectively, regarding the courts. The basis of life in the streets and commonality of the people will be a prior fact and scenario, one that will be in the moment of damage, notable damage.

Basically, angry and primed to go to war in the middle east and in their own homes and streets in a way that will make what has come before look like a freaking walk in the park.

On those two fronts, of making the enemy wipe themselves out with another enemy, the Talmud end of things...and the Nazis... are quite nicely aligned. plus some aspects of the Pentagon seem to want this to happen as well. And the arms manufacturers? well, look at their ethics, historically...

It is obvious as the day is long that this is being forced on us. This pretext to total war from the middle east to your living room, all inclusive, is being forced.

I'm neither liberal or conservative, neither republican or democrat. I'm a practical realist and this forced precondition, this purposely inflammatory pretext to total war....is literally writ large across the entire scenario. From Kamloops, to Montreal, to New York, to San Diego, to Brussels, to London, to Berlin, to Paris, to Adelaide, it is quite the forced and controlled game.
    Last edited by Carmody; 24th March 2017 at 16:45.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Chester (27th March 2017), eaglespirit (24th March 2017), Ernie Nemeth (24th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th March 2017), petra (21st March 2019), Shannon (24th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Amen to all the above: literally.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

eaglespirit (24th March 2017), petra (21st March 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Agreed To

That, in the opinion of the House, the government should: (a) recognize the need to quell the increasing public climate of hate and fear; (b) condemn Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination and take note of House of Commons’ petition e-411 and the issues raised by it; and (c) request that the Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage undertake a study on how the government could (i) develop a whole-of-government approach to reducing or eliminating systemic racism and religious discrimination including Islamophobia, in Canada, while ensuring a community-centered focus with a holistic response through evidence-based policy-making, (ii) collect data to contextualize hate crime reports and to conduct needs assessments for impacted communities, and that the Committee should present its findings and recommendations to the House no later than 240 calendar days from the adoption of this motion, provided that in its report, the Committee should make recommendations that the government may use to better reflect the enshrined rights and freedoms in the Constitution Acts, including the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

Iqra Khalid - Private Members' Motions

A noteworthy discussion on the backstory of word use - Islamophobia.

Barbara Kay

M-103 asks for a study to determine “a whole-of-government approach to reducing or eliminating systemic racism and religious discrimination including Islamophobia.” Though singled out for special consideration, it is noteworthy that the motion does not define Islamophobia.

What I fear is that MP Iqra Khalid, who tabled M-103, may understand Islamophobia to mean what its original promoters, the 56 Muslim-majority bloc of the United Nations known as the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), say it means. The OIC wants to see the Cairo Declaration on Human rights become the template for Islamophobia policies everywhere. The Cairo Declaration asserts the superiority of Islam and defines freedom of speech according to Shariah law, which considers any criticism of Muhammad blasphemy.

The OIC is inching ever closer to realizing that goal. Many EU countries are seeking to criminalize Islamophobia by using “racism and xenophobia,” “public order” or “denigration” laws, which are essentially proxies for the Cairo Declaration. As I noted in a previous column, former French screen star and animal-rights activist Brigitte Bardot, who finds Islam’s practice of animal sacrifice abhorrent and says so publicly, has been prosecuted and fined four times for “inciting racial hatred.”

More reading on why this is an issue.

Two Threats to Freedom of Speech: M-103 and C-16

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Hervé (26th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

There you go... the foot in the door for slamming anti Sharia as Islamophobic...

'Anti-Islamophobia' motion 103 passes in Canada: Will anything change?

Rex Murphy National Post
    Fri, 24 Mar 2017 21:04 UTC

The basic question to ask the supporters of the contentious anti-Islamophobic motion is has it any utility? Will it do anything?
    Will it change attitudes for the better? If there is a stock of genuine Islamophobia in Canada, will recording this motion decrease it, or move to decrease it?

That, I presume, was the priority consideration in the minds that brought it forth. Obviously, they must have thought it would, for otherwise there would be no point in issuing it, arguing for it, and stirring the quite considerable debate it already has.

For the motion itself, and the politics that attended it, have not been without contention. The questions raised on its wording were legitimate. Why the particular focus on Islam? Why not a motion, as some have suggested, speaking out against prejudice against all religions?

[...]

Full article: https://www.sott.net/article/346409-...nything-change
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Herve

You ask above - "Why the particular focus on Islam? Why not a motion, as some have suggested, speaking out against prejudice against all religions?"

The Canadian gov has put Canadians on notice. The elites have obviously decided that Canada is next on the list of (former) sovereign nations to be flooded with muslims and they want to make sure naive Canadians have their mouths taped up good to not complain or do anything about it. It will be the equivalent of a terror campaign as they will be arrested now if they try to take action. They will be victims watching the death of their culture as europeans.

The better question to ask is - will caucasian people ever rebel against the last three generations of Psy-Ops they have been subjected to. If whites are not self-loathing or resist celebrating everyone else's culture but their own they will be racist. They have been told they are born racist will die racist and don't deserve anything. Will whites ever be debriefed or awaken from this cult type brainwashing and stand up for themselves? It's not about religion at all. It's about transforming western civilization into one large technocratic helpless banana republic and the elites have found a powerful weapon to help them in the transformation - islam.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (21st June 2017), petra (21st March 2019)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    Herve

You ask above - "Why the particular focus on Islam? Why not a motion, as some have suggested, speaking out against prejudice against all religions?"

The Canadian gov has put Canadians on notice. The elites have obviously decided that Canada is next on the list of (former) sovereign nations to be flooded with muslims and they want to make sure naive Canadians have their mouths taped up good to not complain or do anything about it.

I do not think, it is a correct interpretation.

Canadians do not like to see "French sense of humor" in the name of free speech in their press, like French Charlie Hebdo's humor on a poor Syrian child death as below.
    As you might know we have some French culture living among us.

English translation" Christians walks on the water but Muslim infants flow"

We do not want to see here such kind of humor. [Mod-edit: Indeed! So I removed it. Hervé]
    Last edited by Hervé; 28th March 2017 at 12:15.
    Love and Hope

13. Link to Post #28
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    Herve

[...]
    I don't relate to that comment since I am not the author of that article:

As for the off topic "French Humor" indeed it's not a place to insert it here... so I removed it.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2