+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The intruder.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 234 posts

Default The intruder.

when I was in my teen years, I had a series of visits from an unknown male entity. I call it an entity only because I do not know what it was. Male in appearance. It was a two year long experience. The first time was when I was listening to music at night with headphones on. I was laying back on a couch and just mouthing the words to the "Who" song I was listening to, when I was overwhelmed with a sudden feeling of terror, or extreme fear. I opened my eyes and there was a man sitting on another couch that was across the room, laughing at me. I tried to yell out to my sister and her husband, whoes home I was at, but I could not yell or move. The light in the kitchen was still on as I had left it. All in the room was the same as the moment before I started to listen to music. The man just laughed harder as I tried to yell out in fear. After a bit of time he finally spoke. He satd there was nothing I could do , yet he was not here to harm me, but to let me know I was here for some special purpose. He then syarted laughing again. I was finally able to move my head towards the wall, or to the back of the couch. there was no back of couch or wall. I was looking directly outside. It was dark out, late evening, as when I started the music. I saw the street lights, a couple of cars parked across the road by the curb, porch light on a couple of the houses the area. The man laughed harder and suddenly I was able to move. I sat up rather quickly, still a lot terrified, and let out a yell finally. It did not wake anyone though. I shut the music off and just sat there for a bit. Wondering what the hell just happened. Was I dreaming, fell asleep for a bit maybe. The same song was on when I shut the music off, that I was listening to before this event happened occurred to me just then. I got up and went out the front door to have a smoke, still a bunch in the fear mode, and the street lights, cars, porch lights,everything was the same as when I was looking through the wall when the visit occured. there were more visits after that I will write about by the same male being that occured.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

Art (19th March 2017), Chester (4th April 2017), Desire (4th April 2017), EFO (18th March 2017), Franny (18th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (4th April 2017), Mercedes (18th March 2017), mojo (18th March 2017), Nasu (19th March 2017), william r sanford72 (18th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Default Re: The intruder.

Looking forward to read more.

Off-topic: When I was a kid,during night,there was a black shadow on the opposite corner of my room.At first I was afraid and interested in the same time,but with time passing the afraid feeling was gone.The shadow never moved,it simply stayed there and only the upper contour was slightly moving as a fine smoke.It looks like a humanoid torso and head.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Chester (4th April 2017), Desire (4th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (4th April 2017), justntime2learn (18th March 2017), Mercedes (18th March 2017), Nasu (19th March 2017), william r sanford72 (18th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: The intruder.

Quote Posted by bobme (here)
    when I was in my teen years, I had a series of visits from an unknown male entity. I call it an entity only because I do not know what it was. Male in appearance.
    What did he look like and what was he wearing?
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Chester (4th April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread