+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Leftist BBC gives air time to man who raped his 8 year old daughters

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member ErtheVessel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,301 times in 133 posts

Default Re: Leftist BBC gives air time to man who raped his 8 year old daughters

Just wanted to toss this in, that anyone "calling from jail" is a bit suspicious to me. I live in California, not the UK, so I can't say for sure what it is like there. I have, however, had the experience of speaking on the phone with a prisoner on death row (which, granted, might be different from "jail"). But from that experience I learned that phone call times and durations are extremely restricted. I did not hear the program in question so I don't know if some of this might have actually been evident, but it seems like there should have been at least some restrictions on this so-called prisoner making a phone-in call to the BBC? Could he really pick up the phone at will and talk for as long as he wanted? Maybe. The whole set-up seems suspicious, but maybe I just don't have all the facts.
    Last edited by ErtheVessel; 19th March 2017 at 05:16.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ErtheVessel For This Post:

BMJ (19th March 2017), Ewan (19th March 2017), sheme (14th April 2017), turiya (19th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,312 times in 5,692 posts

Default Re: Leftist BBC gives air time to man who raped his 8 year old daughters

pedophilia is a horrific symptom of a much larger problem. i think most of us here are aware of that. the left/right paradigm is also a symptom of a much larger problem. most of us are aware of that too.

any productive conversation here has to establish those 2 things from the outset.

pedophilia transcends left/right politics by a mile. and the bigger picture transcends both pedophilia and the left/right nonsense by a mile. reducing them both to their basest form is going to get nothing but sh!tty, base conversation....limited in scope and depth, and divisive and inflammatory to boot. why do that?

this election has brought out the worst in people. ive been here for quite a few years now, and i cant recall a time when "left" n "right" butting of the heads has ever occurred with such alarming frequency. i thought we outgrew that bit eons ago. we set that toy aside in our infancy. and here we are now, many years later, digging our dolls and teddy bears out of the toy chest again. why?

its a disquieting mainstream infiltration of the alternative media. im usually the last to utter the phrase "psy op"..but it makes me wonder.

i'm not suggesting we pretend that there isnt a right/left political dynamic. we need matrixy terms to describe the matrix, and what occurs there. im suggesting we dont descend to its level, and debate and converse on its level... because we'll only get that low level, heavy, sluggish, spiritually toxic, vibrationally slow, sense deadening, exclusively above the shoulders FOX news type vomit that we already get plenty of on the radio and the tv and the net...

..i come here to escape all that sh!t. it just doesnt belong here in my opinion. i think it violates a certain standard that we try to set here. its a corruption of the spirit of the place.

my 2 cents
    Last edited by Mike; 19th March 2017 at 06:30.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

awakeningmom (24th March 2017), Baby Steps (19th March 2017), Bluegreen (19th March 2017), BMJ (19th March 2017), BongoBob (19th March 2017), Bruno (20th March 2017), Debra (25th March 2017), Ewan (19th March 2017), Holly Lindin (19th March 2017), Joe (19th March 2017), kirolak (20th March 2017), Mercedes (20th March 2017), Nasu (24th March 2017), onawah (19th March 2017), Sierra (19th March 2017), Wind (19th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Agreed, Mike. I've grown really weary of having Trump be the main subject of so many threads.
    Politics is a very 3D subject, and Avalon is usually much more dimensional and less toxic than it has been in examining such a subject, but not lately.
    Just to add something obvious on the topic of this thread, perhaps the BBC thing had something to do with the elite's plan to accustom the public to accepting pedophilia, and they were using that to test the waters?
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

awakeningmom (24th March 2017), BMJ (19th March 2017), Bruno (20th March 2017), Ewan (19th March 2017), Holly Lindin (19th March 2017), Joe (19th March 2017), kirolak (20th March 2017), Mercedes (20th March 2017), Mike (19th March 2017), sheme (19th March 2017), Sierra (19th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,350 times in 1,708 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Just to add something obvious on the topic of this thread, perhaps the BBC thing had something to do with the elite's plan to accustom the public to accepting pedophilia, and they were using that to test the waters?
    And gauge the public's reaction and acceptance or rejection of this pratice.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Holly Lindin (19th March 2017), Mike (19th March 2017), onawah (19th March 2017), sheme (19th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by ErtheVessel (here)
    Just wanted to toss this in, that anyone "calling from jail" is a bit suspicious to me. I live in California, not the UK, so I can't say for sure what it is like there. I have, however, had the experience of speaking on the phone with a prisoner on death row (which, granted, might be different from "jail"). But from that experience I learned that phone call times and durations are extremely restricted. I did not hear the program in question so I don't know if some of this might have actually been evident, but it seems like there should have been at least some restrictions on this so-called prisoner making a phone-in call to the BBC? Could he really pick up the phone at will and talk for as long as he wanted? Maybe. The whole set-up seems suspicious, but maybe I just don't have all the facts.
    True what you say. The BBSC has always had a thing for adding a melodramatic flare to their propaganda pieces. Not to mention that put out a bit of "fake news" themselves, for that matter.

Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    Morality is derived from traditional western values, including Judeo-Christian and classical liberal Renaissance/Enlightenment values
    I think the source of your internal conflict towards "leftists" can be found in your previous statement. Morality actually has a deeper root source if you care to look at it from a point of higher understanding.
    Joe

Without showing or saying much of anything on this thread, I don't see how or where it shows that you have been appointed the judge, much less be capable to determine who has won this argument. Simply saying AVFTM lost the debate only shows you identify with being "leftist"... which doesn't support your claim of positioning yourself on a pedestal of having achieved "a point of a higher understanding."

I'd would be interested in having you make good on that particular claim of yours - In other words, as those from the State of Missouri would say "Show Me!"
    Last edited by turiya; 19th March 2017 at 19:55.

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Usually for live call-in radio, there is a 5-second delay button which can be pressed if there is a concern with the caller's views (or there was, in my day ) But as someone suggested, perhaps there was a plan to keep the monster talking long enough for a tracer to be put on the call; if he were just cut off, there would be no way to follow up & perhaps arrest him. EDIT: I just realized he was apparently KNOWN to be in jail; read this at work but responded now

PS I am rather amused that the BBC should be viewed as Left Wing, it was always seen as a bastion of right wing, Establishment opinion!
    Last edited by kirolak; 19th March 2017 at 20:44.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

BMJ (20th March 2017), DeDukshyn (19th March 2017), Mike (19th March 2017), Sierra (19th March 2017)

12. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    ... Trim ...

Morality is derived from traditional western values, including Judeo-Christian and classical liberal Renaissance/Enlightenment values
    I think the source of your internal conflict towards "leftists" can be found in your previous statement. Morality actually has a deeper root source if you care to look at it from a point of higher understanding.
    Joe

Without showing or saying much of anything on this thread, I don't see how or where it shows that you have been appointed the judge, much less be capable to determine who has won this argument. Simply saying AVFTM lost the debate only shows you identify with being "leftist"... which doesn't support your claim of positioning yourself on a pedestal of having achieved "a point of a higher understanding."

I'd would be interested in having you make good on that particular claim of yours - In other words, as those from the State of Missouri would say "Show Me!"
    What do you believe this debate was about? If you believe it was about who is better, "left vs right" as AVFTM would have you believe (and the only topic he attempted to debate), then you missed the entire point of what was being debated, as well as missed the point of Joe's comment. Joe indicated that AVFTM lost the debate with "himself" as is relevant, because the points I was debating were different from the ones AVFTM was.

AVFTM was debating how right leaning people are proper examples of humans, and how left leaning people are the problems for the world, causing pedophilia etc. I was only debating the appropriateness of purposefully taking a non political article and story (source for OP), and purposefully adding potentially inflammatory remarks in both the thread title and in the body, to smear an incredibly wide swath of people and attempting to associate these people with the issue of pedophilia - all of which was created by the OP with his altered thread title and subsequent comments. That is not only inappropriate (and in my opinion below Avalon standards), it brings a whole bunch of people who have aligned themselves to this political BS, to come running to defense, and while everyone claims they can see past this divide and conquer strategy, the comments will easily reveal otherwise - potentially both directions, I will admit, but you misread Joe's comment.

I've been objectively on the other side of this as well (defending "right-wing minded" people for their right to carry arms, when "liberal" minded people try to equate them with murderers) - I speak up when I see people using the divide and conquer strategies that only serve the "elite" against their fellow humans and Avalon. Left / Right - makes no difference to me and I will always stand up for this. This is what the debate was about, regardless of where AVFTM tried to carry it.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 19th March 2017 at 21:07.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bruno (20th March 2017), Holly Lindin (19th March 2017), Joe (19th March 2017), Mike (19th March 2017), Sierra (19th March 2017)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,108 times in 8,176 posts

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)

PS I am rather amused that the BBC should be viewed as Left Wing, it was always seen as a bastion of right wing, Establishment opinion!
    As I see it, the BBC is a master of putting an establishment mask on carefully selected progressive ideas. It doesn't matter how nuts or unsubstantiated an ideal is, if the BBC adopts it, it will sound established and even slightly conservative. A couple of examples; Man made climate change, Islam is a religion of peace, oh and sexuality is an identity relativistic thing.

Continuity announcers and news readers are carefully trained ( and selected ) to make everything they say sound like "Mum". Most British people are raised as 'breast fed' mind babies by mother Beeb.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (21st March 2017), kirolak (20th March 2017), sheme (19th March 2017)

16. Link to Post #29
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

The thing I hate more than most things are Liberal Lefties who tell me I should accept their reasoning because I am obviously prejudice- Yes and I am proud to be prejudice against all that pretends to be good when it is blatently EVIL . If it looks evil, smells evil, does evil, and encourages evil, I know it is evil.

17. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    The thing I hate more than most things are Liberal Lefties who tell me I should accept their reasoning because I am obviously prejudice- Yes and I am proud to be prejudice against all that pretends to be good when it is blatently EVIL . If it looks evil, smells evil, does evil, and encourages evil, I know it is evil.
    :doublefacepalm: Why not just go ask the elite if you can get on their payroll? Might as well get paid for it. lol.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Mike (19th March 2017)

19. Link to Post #31
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Why would they pay me when you will do it for free?

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    ... Trim ...

Joe

What do you believe this debate was about? If you believe it was about who is better, "left vs right" as AVFTM would have you believe (and the only topic he attempted to debate), then you missed the entire point of what was being debated, as well as missed the point of Joe's comment. Joe indicated that AVFTM lost the debate with "himself" as is relevant, because the points I was debating were different from the ones AVFTM was.

AVFTM was debating how right leaning people are proper examples of humans, and how left leaning people are the problems for the world, causing pedophilia etc. I was only debating the appropriateness of purposefully taking a non political article and story (source for OP), and purposefully adding potentially inflammatory remarks in both the thread title and in the body, to smear an incredibly wide swath of people and attempting to associate these people with the issue of pedophilia - all of which was created by the OP with his altered thread title and subsequent comments. That is not only inappropriate (and in my opinion below Avalon standards), it brings a whole bunch of people who have aligned themselves to this political BS, to come running to defense, and while everyone claims they can see past this divide and conquer strategy, the comments will easily reveal otherwise - potentially both directions, I will admit, but you misread Joe's comment.

I've been objectively on the other side of this as well (defending "right-wing minded" people for their right to carry arms, when "liberal" minded people try to equate them with murderers) - I speak up when I see people using the divide and conquer strategies that only serve the "elite" against their fellow humans and Avalon. Left / Right - makes no difference to me and I will always stand up for this. This is what the debate was about, regardless of where AVFTM tried to carry it.
    My response was to Joe who, by his word usage, claims to have attained a point of "higher understanding." I would like to have him show this, or better, to explain what he means by saying this. And also, show where & how he has received the appointment to judge who had won & lost such a debate. I don't see any reason to be bothered with your inquiry, as from past encounters with you, I see no value in getting caught up within the quagmire of your world of thought processing. Like most people you also have a tendency to overlay your own incorrect perception onto what is said by another. So forgive me, if I don't choose to get wrapped up with your desire to attain to a similar plateau that Joe claims to have attained.

The world of mind has a tendency to run to the extreme ends of the black / white, right / left, good / bad spectrum. Physical reality has more shades of gray to it than mind will generally want to find acceptable. In fact, right & left are only relative positions to take. If one chooses to observe one's own mind, one will find that moving right to left, left to right, is quite normal & natural during the course of any given day - in fact, it quite normally happens numerous times, on any given issue, at any given moment of time. If one attempts to stick to one end of the philosophical / psychological spectrum, one will eventually become more & more a mentally imbalanced & mentally dis-eased state.

Mind is meant to change. That's what mind does. It changes. It also is meant to change as one gains experience as one goes & continues to grow through living a life. Its often called, and inappropriately so, as being poliitcally incorrect!

Often times our societies, with the social mores put in place, imposes unnatural restrictions on the health & well-being of the individuals that make up & play their part of any society. This is done without providing a way for individuals to remain healthy, or to retain their health, to be able to live joyfully, while they continue playing out their active social roles. The society may appear to be healthy & whole, but it comes at the cost of having its individual members' loosing their own physical & mental health & well-being. Because of this, societies may appear to be healthy, but at their core are sick & diseased. Things start coming out in the wash usually when individuals grow older.

Paedophilia is just one fruit of a sick society....
    Even the mind of a radio show host changes, through his life experience...

BBC Is Blasted Letting Paedophile Prisoner Boast
    On BBC Radio Manchester & BBC Radio Lancashire!

(Published on Mar 18, 2017)

Last edited by turiya; 20th March 2017 at 01:35.

21. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

The quote above is, IMO, the reason you lost whatever debate you are having with yourself in this thread.
    Morality is actually not a hard science, so for you to suggest that morality comes from the same place for everyone seems indefensible for me, unless you would like to add some more substance to your cryptic post and give it a try.

Notice that I gave a difference source for morality under Marxist government than for conservative US political ideology. In the Middle East they have a very different view of morality, and the same in India. Who is right and who is wrong, and who makes you the arbiter? I would say no everyone is their own arbiter and you don't have the right to tell anyone what the "real" source of morality is.

All I'm doing is pointing out that Marxist governments try to dictate morality arbitrarily through political correctness, which is horrendous. What is good today may be illegal tomorrow and vice versa, for no rhyme or reason other than political expediency, and that kind of inconsistency and lack of virtue leads to serious cultural decay. Read Orwell's 1984 for an example of that, his book being about a technological Marxist government taken to its conclusion.

22. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,312 times in 5,692 posts

turiya, joe demonstrated his higher understanding with his statement....a statement that requires very little explaining, as the meaning is quite obvious. if its already been reduced to its simplest form, how much more explaining can he possibly do? he wasnt declaring himself "better", or declaring "winners" and "losers". this was your own misunderstanding..or projection. and its very much in line with the "black n white" thinking that you actually did a brilliant job of dissecting in the rest of your post! so theres a bit of a contradiction here!

the left/right thing is a total charade. im shocked and embarrassed that i even feel the need to point this out at this point of the game. id no more blame the "right" for 911 than i would blame the "left" for Obamacare..or the deficit. theyre all f#cking puppets...their policies are dictated not by them or their so called party, but by a very sinister group of shadowy entities in banking and industry..and, if youre willing to go there, otherworldly influences. i mean, this is conspiracy 101 guys!

its easy to get caught up in it...i get it! i really do! socially, im more liberal, or "left" leaning...and listening to "right" leaning conservatives can profoundly annoy me at times. but all it is is a *trigger fest*..each side trying to trigger the other with broad generalizations and blatant exaggerations, all while accusing the other side of doing the same exact thing while denying any such behavior themselves. its a circle of madness. thats it. thats all it is.

the only question left is: will you take the bait? will you allow yourself to be triggered? will you allow yourself to be sucked into what is essentially a *manufactured* fight, designed only to keep us fighting amongst ourselves while the bastards in power keep screwing us over while we're too consumed with trivial issues like who can piss in a womens bathroom and who cant?

you choose
    Last edited by Mike; 19th March 2017 at 23:42.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

awakeningmom (24th March 2017), Bruno (20th March 2017), DeDukshyn (20th March 2017), kirolak (20th March 2017), onawah (20th March 2017), thunder24 (19th March 2017)

24. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

I'm actually not religious myself. I just have respect for people who have principles and the backbone to stand up for them.

Even odder, eh?
    But those people can't be liberals? You've spent a fair bit of time trying to convince me of that. No one is arguing your self proclaimed bigotry.
    No, you're just putting words in my mouth because you've ran out of other arguments apparently.

Apples are fruits. Does that mean oranges can't be fruits too then? Come on man.

It would be more to the point if you could find a conservative American ideologue normalizing pedophilia in the same way that leftists do, like the Salon newspaper for example, or even the New York Times.

On Salon's Much-Maligned Pedophilia Piece (the original Salon piece was apparently taken down after backlash)

New York Times: Pedophilia: A Disorder, Not a Crime

The Washington Post, NYT and ABC all removed their articles on a recent pedophilia ring bust in Scandinavia too, as MSM put a black out on that story for some reason.

There's no mystery why things are like this. The question is if this is really the direction we want to take our culture. What will the consequences of this be?

25. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

AVFTM was debating how right leaning people are proper examples of humans, and how left leaning people are the problems for the world, causing pedophilia etc.
    That's a total mischaracterization of what I'm saying, and putting more words in my mouth. Conservatives are just as able to make mistakes as anyone else, but you should be in agreement with me that conservatives are much more likely to have a more biblical viewpoint. Even if you don't agree with that, there are plenty of studies that show it and it's mostly common sense to everyone else.

Again, that doesn't mean conservatives don't make mistakes. What it does mean is that they are more likely to derive morality from the Bible, which advocates protecting children as commonly interpreted (select baby-bashing Bible verses aside, which no one promotes anyway), than liberals are. Liberal morality is more likely to be based on nothing at all except political expediency and so it changes as the social cause of the day changes, whether it be the environment or the right to kill unborn babies or whatever.

This isn't hard stuff, but I can understand how it might be a hard pill to swallow for someone who has convinced themselves on some level that it's leftists who are actual the superior ideologues. Too much of anything is bad, and their poop stinks too, and can stink even worse in many cases.

26. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    turiya, joe demonstrated his higher understanding with his statement....a statement that requires very little explaining, as the meaning is quite obvious. if its already been reduced to its simplest form, how much more explaining can he possibly do? he wasnt declaring himself "better", or declaring "winners" and "losers". this was your own misunderstanding..or projection. and its very much in line with the "black n white" thinking that you actually did a brilliant job of dissecting in the rest of your post! so theres a bit of a contradiction here!

the left/right thing is a total charade. im shocked and embarrassed that i even feel the need to point this out at this point of the game. id no more blame the "right" for 911 than i would blame the "left" for Obamacare..or the deficit. theyre all f#cking puppets...their policies are dictated not by them or their so called party, but by a very sinister group of shadowy entities in banking and industry..and, if youre willing to go there, otherworldly influences. i mean, this is conspiracy 101 guys!

its easy to get caught up in it...i get it! i really do! socially, im more liberal, or "left" leaning...and listening to "right" leaning conservatives can profoundly annoy me at times. but all it is is a *trigger fest*..each side trying to trigger the other with broad generalizations and blatant exaggerations, all while accusing the other side of doing the same exact thing while denying any such behavior themselves. its a circle of madness. thats it. thats all it is.

the only question left is: will you take the bait? will you allow yourself to be triggered? will you allow yourself to be sucked into what is essentially a *manufactured* fight, designed only to keep us fighting amongst ourselves while the bastards in power keep screwing us over while we're too consumed with trivial issues like who can piss in a womens bathroom and who cant?

you choose
    Hey Mike

Joe has not demonstrated anything, but only written some words, without showing anything about his own "higher understanding".

When somebody says the following:
    "Morality actually has a deeper root source if you care to look at it from a point of higher understanding."
    In order to make this statement Joe would had to have reached "a point in higher understanding" in order for him to make such a claim, otherwise he is merely talking BS & not something he has experienced for himself. I am simply asking him to demonstrate it, period.

Sorry if you are not getting this point in simple logic.

Enough & Good day.
    Last edited by turiya; 20th March 2017 at 01:54.

27. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    ... exclusively above the shoulders FOX news type vomit that we already get plenty of on the radio and the tv and the net...
    Damn Mike, you had me all the way until you injected that statement. It appears even you can't get passed the right/left thing as well. Maybe we ALL better review our "beliefs/values" systems from whence we came.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th March 2017), Mike (20th March 2017)

29. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Yes, people tell themselves they're so enlightened that they're now 100% "above" the right/left paradigm, yet they still have so much unprocessed baggage with it that I can't even point out demonstrable behavioral/thought patterns between the two strains of ideologies without triggering people. People don't think straight on politics and the worst part is when they project their own problems onto others and can't see themselves in that mirror. I'll be the first to admit policy and ideology I disagree with from any party or candidate, Trump included, though I make no effort to hide or appear "more enlightened" than to state my general support for him.

The Bush-era Republican establishment is already dead, thank God. (The word "God" isn't triggering too now is it? I can replace it with a New Age term if that makes people feel better.) The other half of the rotting system will be dead soon enough.

30. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

You may find Mark Passio's, Natural Law Seminar of interest. He goes into the topics of moral relativism, and origins of evil, etc. in great detail. http://www.whatonearthishappening.com/podcast?start=150

Thanks Joe. This is getting at the underlying philosophy of ideas we have. This is what I like.

I also found a shorter video he does on moral relativism here:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast