+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Government's UFO Disclosure Plan with Grant Cameron

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 times in 1,165 posts

Default The Government's UFO Disclosure Plan with Grant Cameron

This video I found to be very informative and presents a credible overview of soft government disclosure through people such as DeLonge, Greer and many more - its worth the long listen as its packed with information.

Published on 16 Mar 2017
    Grant Cameron presents an overview of the 50 odd stories that show the government has been doing a gradual disclosure for 70 years.

He will briefly talk about the 64 reasons the government may have that prevent a move to full disclosure and will speak on the 14 Magicians whose job it was to provide the UFO leaks and the 5 Messiahs who believed it was their role to bring UFO disclosure to the public.

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Arianda (19th March 2017), Atlas (19th March 2017), avid (19th March 2017), Bill Ryan (19th March 2017), Blacklight43 (19th March 2017), BMJ (19th March 2017), Builder (19th March 2017), ceetee9 (13th April 2017), Ecnal61 (19th March 2017), EFO (19th March 2017), Ewan (19th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (21st March 2017), happyuk (12th April 2017), Inversion (19th March 2017), jjjones (19th March 2017), justntime2learn (19th March 2017), kirolak (20th March 2017), Matthew (14th April 2017), PathWalker (19th March 2017), Professor (15th April 2017), sandy (19th March 2017), sanma (19th March 2017), Shannon (12th April 2017), sijohn (25th March 2017), Star Tsar (19th March 2017), starlight (19th March 2017), Sunny-side-up (19th March 2017), WhiteLove (19th March 2017), ZoSo925 (30th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Thumbs up Re: The Government's UFO Disclosure Plan with Grant Cameron

An excellent summary of the disclosure movements by Mr Cameron as it stands to date. I also wanted to say that
    This interview/presentation and a plethora just like it can be found FIRST & FAST right here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1140729
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 19th March 2017 at 07:18.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Atlas (19th March 2017), Callista (19th March 2017), EFO (19th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (21st March 2017), justntime2learn (19th March 2017), sheme (20th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Default Re: The Government's UFO Disclosure Plan with Grant Cameron

Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    This video I found to be very informative and presents a credible overview of soft government disclosure through people such as DeLonge, Greer and many more - its worth the long listen as its packed with information.

Published on 16 Mar 2017
    Grant Cameron presents an overview of the 50 odd stories that show the government has been doing a gradual disclosure for 70 years.

He will briefly talk about the 64 reasons the government may have that prevent a move to full disclosure and will speak on the 14 Magicians whose job it was to provide the UFO leaks and the 5 Messiahs who believed it was their role to bring UFO disclosure to the public.
    I'm at 1:18:01 mark and still watching.

Between 1:10:00 and 1:13:00 marks that craft resemble with mojo's filmed craft.I'm waiting for his reply if I'm right or not.Thanks in advance mojo.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Callista (19th March 2017), Jon-tom (21st March 2017), justntime2learn (19th March 2017), Star Tsar (19th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    An excellent summary of the disclosure movements by Mr Cameron as it stands to date. I also wanted to say that
    This interview/presentation and a plethora just like it can be found FIRST & FAST right here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1140729
    Yes, but that's not a discussion thread, you see. No videos you post are ever discussed there, because it's just a kind of announcement noticeboard.

Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    This video I found to be very informative and presents a credible overview of soft government disclosure through people such as DeLonge, Greer and many more - it's worth the long listen as its packed with information.
    Yes, VERY well worth listening to, and most interesting in one of its main, important theses: that according to abductees (and Steven Greer! ), ETs are almost all benevolent.

Dr David Jacobs (and, I believe Karla Turner) would strongly disagree. Many or not most abductees, they would argue, are tricked and manipulated, with the strong likelihood of screen memories in the context of an agenda we may not understand.

And Steven Greer's agenda has been discussed extensively elsewhere on the forum. I'd argue myself that Grant Cameron is being naive and credulous to believe Greer's claim that (a) he's a "messiah", and (b) he's telling the truth about the harmlessness of all the ETs out there.

8. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (19th March 2017), abmqa (11th April 2017), Atlas (19th March 2017), avid (19th March 2017), Bayareamom (15th April 2017), bettye198 (19th March 2017), BMJ (19th March 2017), Callista (19th March 2017), Ecnal61 (19th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (21st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th March 2017), Jon-tom (19th March 2017), justntime2learn (19th March 2017), kanishk (22nd March 2017), Maknocktomb (20th March 2017), Matthew (20th March 2017), Michi (19th March 2017), mountain_jim (21st March 2017), PathWalker (19th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (19th March 2017), Shannon (12th April 2017), Spellbound (19th March 2017), Spirithorse (20th March 2017), Star Tsar (19th March 2017), Sunny-side-up (19th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Red face Re: The Government's UFO Disclosure Plan with Grant Cameron

Great point you have there Bill, hats off to ya!
    Dearest Callista apologies for being teritorial
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Atlas (19th March 2017), Callista (19th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th March 2017), sheme (19th March 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Question Re: The Government's UFO Disclosure Plan with Grant Cameron

Okay so one point that Grant mentions is that fact that Dr Greer has a multitude more witnesses than others in the disclosure arena (520 I think), I assume vetted.How much do you dolls & guys think that could play a part in his synopsis of things?
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 19th March 2017 at 13:57.

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Jon-tom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Yes, VERY well worth listening to, and most interesting in one of its main, important theses: that according to abductees (and Steven Greer! ), ETs are almost all benevolent.
    This vid was on my recommended list last night, but I passed by it. I'll give it a view.

All the information out gets a little hard to parse.

I would rather err on the side of non-benevolent.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jon-tom For This Post:

Callista (20th March 2017), Shannon (12th April 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

I have to agree with those that think Greer has his own agenda and is sorry, Full of himself. It has been pointed out by those who have launched into secret space that there are agenda's to keep the story going but basically going in a circle to keep truth at bay.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

BMJ (20th March 2017), Callista (20th March 2017), kirolak (20th March 2017), Spellbound (19th March 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Is Tom DeLonge going to be the public figure for official disclosure?

Greer's movie is maybe soon going to come out and it appears it might synchronize with potential UFO related announcements by Tom DeLonge. For some reason Tom DeLonge is getting more and more publicity around the disclosure topic lately, this indicates he might be backed up by some people in power.

But almost even more interesting is what information that disclosure is going to contain, since if it reaches the public's awareness it might do so because of multiple separate interests harmonizing, where those interests are light, grey and dark in color. In my understanding it is unlikely that the message will be 100% true relative to absolute truth in case the disclosure does not produce some form of instant energetic shift in consciousness due to the degree of truth it contains, which would be like suddenly being able to see more colors and stuff like this, the sign of that would be that it would be dramatic in terms of experience, because of such a big acceleration in inner frequency, kind of like the reality would suddenly shift light and gravity. So therefore, I find it is more likely that the message will be relatively true relatively speaking, however still contain stuff that has to be resolved into truth from a more absolute perspective, because both the most dark and light awarenesses of truth in our dimension are presently unaware of huge amounts of facts.

I find it is possible that the disclosure information is going to reveal that there has been a program going on for a long time about trying to figure out answers to basic questions relating to the presence of ET intelligence and its relationship to earth and us. This might over time have resulted in a polarized answer to these questions, for instance that even those that have enforced great power over people and caused suffering due to this, have realized that they themselves are being enslaved by and are subject to greater forces of darkness out there and hence many of them might also be waking up because after all they are just humans with a human nature. This is causing the potential for harmonization in terms of information finding its way up to the surface, which in turn is building up momentum for disclosure.

A rocker like Tom DeLonge being the carrier of this kind of information out to the public makes some sense, because rock is a quite polarized type of music, people into rock have integrated lots of darkness and light, in that sense they are able to channel the information in a balanced way.

I also think that it will become known that frequency control has been one of the ways that negative (maybe also external) intelligence has enforced its darkness upon earth in the quest to try to shield humans from the truth. When humans are regularly fed certain high density frequencies rather than naturally receiving higher and higher frequencies from outside of earth, they become enslaved by those frequencies. The spraying of earth's upper atmosphere could be related to this, either as an attempt to stop the frequency control, or as an attempt to ensure it. Frequency control has many forms and could be a polarized phenomenon. For instance some Crop Circles could be ways that higher positive intelligence is injecting frequencies into the consciousness of people in order to combat some of the frequency control that is going on. Various mutilation events could be the opposite.

We should embrace restriction free forms of creative expressions and great availability to it, work towards great acceleration of frequency, ensure access to free energy, go out to the stars to meet our brothers and sisters out there, together ensure love and peace on earth and shift into a higher gear of fun for all, a reality in which we are free, creative, loving beings that are ourselves in the peace of unconditional love and truth, treating others the way we would want to be treated, working collectively towards spiritually growing in this way. We are ready for an expanded more true view/awareness of reality... We are ready to align with nature and move on to higher levels of intelligence.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 19th March 2017 at 19:10.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Akeron (4th April 2017), Callista (25th March 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,217 times in 438 posts

This guy seems to be very much biased towards the good ETs and per my view is stretching the whole thing and presentation enormously.
    In a lot of instances he generalises and doesn't provide proof.
    Did he ever consider, that experiencers might have their memories wiped and another story given instead?
    Just my 10 cent.
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

BMJ (20th March 2017), Callista (25th March 2017), Ecnal61 (19th March 2017), Spellbound (19th March 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Grant Cameron says that the US President is in the know of everything and the one who calls the shots. The CIA is just an agency reporting him, no own agenda. Hmm, sounds a little bit naive to me.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Blacklight43 (19th March 2017), BMJ (20th March 2017), Callista (25th March 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member heretogrow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,981 times in 498 posts

I don't buy that all ET's are benevolent for a second. My guess is that this propaganda is being laid as a foundation for a NWO religion. One in which are ALL supposed to subscribe to once they admit to us publically that they indeed exist. One more way for us to surrender our real, innate power to a new elite. Only this time they are out of his world!

Right now, we are able to research, discern and formulate our own questions and opinions. We are free to travel down the rabbit hole in any direction we choose. Once "formal'" disclosure happens, you can be sure the rest is all scripted and controlled as much as any of the main stream fake news.

Much Love,
    Julia

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to heretogrow For This Post:

BMJ (20th March 2017), Callista (25th March 2017), Jon-tom (20th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (21st March 2017), sandy (20th March 2017), Star Tsar (24th March 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

A scripted soft or partial disclosure would attempt to keep the world's governments' as the interface with the ETs, i would expect, like a priesthood that are the only ones that can speak to God. Very elitist. Also, its likely only a limited number of carefully selected ETs would be introduced, if any. More likely tptb will peddle out some nonsense like we can see proof of ETs out there but they are so far away that due to the fake law of relativity we cant get to them for ten thousand years. But since there are ETs out there everyone should agree to allow corporations to develop outer space resources tax free, or something like that.

If they do introduce an ET species, expect the off worlders to be introduced as saviours who will solve all of our problems. Accepting this would likely result in our becoming a servant species who would eventually be assimilated into a galactic collective.

An indication of more of an honest disclosure is that many diverse ET species are introduced, to whom anyone can communicate with (ie. perhaps over the internet). Also, caveats would be given about malelovant ETs.

If the communication offered is not the last one described above, then be wary.
    Last edited by Justplain; 20th March 2017 at 20:21.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Callista (25th March 2017), heretogrow (21st March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (21st March 2017)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,764 times in 8,385 posts

Bump !

I've only just got around to listening to this. Fascinating. From the 1 hour point onward it's a very worthwhile listen if you haven't yet heard it. The good ET bad ET thing is not what this is best on. I ignore that idea throughout this and just soak up the facts about what key people and others have said over the years.

A well read "exo-politics" researcher will know all this stuff but if you are rusty or newer to this subject of who said what and when, it will put you right in the front seat.

He has wonky ideas about a thing or two ( like the idea that the President runs the show etc ) but I've got used to the fact that everyone has errors in their picture and I move on without getting stuck on stuff like that.

The first audio insert he plays has something very odd/interesting in it. Someone is talking about the '52 Washington flyover and mentions "the deep freezer". What was that? ( a freezer with a dead alien in it ? )

I end up very much convinced that it's a consciousness thing. I was reminded of all the David Paulides interviews I've heard.

As for full disclosure on April 1st.... Hah !...spot the deliberate mistake in that
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (25th March 2017), Bruno (27th March 2017), Callista (25th March 2017), Shannon (12th April 2017), Star Tsar (24th March 2017)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,605 times in 20,701 posts

A prediction that NASA will present some 'soft disclosure" info this week from Simon Parkes here:
    https://www.simonparkes.org/single-p...closure-Agenda
    Quote NASA's Disclosure Agenda...
    Tuesday, April 11, 2017
    Earlier this year I said that the elite were going to go for a controlled disclosure - on April 13 at around 7pm British time NASA will hold a major news conference to talk about Sea worlds or ocean Worlds - it is part of the early disclosure agenda working up to full disclosure - the agency is trialing it - to see how the media and public respond.
    www.nasa.gov/press-release
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bruno (12th April 2017), RunningDeer (13th April 2017)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    A prediction that NASA will present some 'soft disclosure" info this week from Simon Parkes here:
    Tuesday, April 11, 2017
    Earlier this year I said that the elite were going to go for a controlled disclosure - on April 13 at around 7pm British time NASA will hold a major news conference to talk about Sea worlds or ocean Worlds - it is part of the early disclosure agenda working up to full disclosure - the agency is trialing it - to see how the media and public respond.

Nasa link gives 404 error on their website...

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaptnNemo For This Post:

onawah (13th April 2017), RunningDeer (13th April 2017)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by CaptnNemo (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Nasa link gives 404 error on their website...
    Try this, CaptnNemo: NASA to Reveal New Discoveries in News Conference on Oceans Beyond Earth

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

CaptnNemo (13th April 2017), onawah (13th April 2017)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

I'm watching the briefing right now and all I can say is most will be disappointed by how NASA dances around any talk of life outside earth. I'm puzzled why the ufo researchers were 'all a buzz' about this announcement?

Watching further confirms the tight collaboration and control of information between NASA and JPL(Jet Propulsion Laboratories) who I remember Dr. John Brandenburg(Plasma physicist)discussed in an interview some time last year. Personally, I thought his revelation and findings regarding Mars was 10 times more earth shattering than what NASA is putting in front of the public and yet there is no talk of that. What he discovered is exactly the kind of information the alternative community should be excited about and pressing NASA to discuss.
    http://lifeonmars.pub/

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,764 times in 8,385 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    I'm watching the briefing right now and all I can say is most will be disappointed by how NASA dances around any talk of life outside earth. I'm puzzled why the ufo researchers were 'all a buzz' about this announcement?

Watching further confirms the tight collaboration and control of information between NASA and JPL(Jet Propulsion Laboratories) who I remember Dr. John Brandenburg(Plasma physicist)discussed in an interview some time last year. Personally, I thought his revelation and findings regarding Mars was 10 times more earth shattering than what NASA is putting in front of the public and yet there is no talk of that. What he discovered is exactly the kind of information the alternative community should be excited about and pressing NASA to discuss.
    http://lifeonmars.pub/
    I think it's a case of pre race nerves. They have worked themselves up into a frenzy because they've convinced each other that they are about to be proven pioneers and the new sages the world will flock to for the flesh on the bones the establishment will throw to the public the day after tomorrow, or maybe the day after, or.....
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th April 2017), we-R-one (13th April 2017)

37. Link to Post #20
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Well there's definitely an uptick in excitement and something is going on behind the scenes within the Ufologist community; you can just tell by how many of these researchers are carrying themselves. After listening to many interviews over the years, you begin to pick up the variances of their enthusiasm within their presentations.

The fact that Dr. John Brandenburg (according to him), got 'the green light' from the Pentagon to publicly present his findings and share them at the recent AIAA(The American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics) show in the fall of 2016 is another affirmation something has changed. If I remember correctly Brandenburg specifically stated in an interview that NASA and JPL posed a problem as they prefer to 'control' all and anything to do with space so his work proved to be a challenge for them or maybe he was suggesting it wasn't well received. And if you've been following the work of Tom Delonge and his so called 'advisors'....we learned through a recent Wikileaks dump that his handlers work for none other JPL, NASA and Skunk Works. Ya...ok...so with that in mind...you can quickly see how much smoke is going to be blown up everyone's you know what...for the duration of his ufology 'career'.

Disclosure has been going on for years and imo, his(Brandenburg's) presentation and implications are by far one of the most interesting, as his findings beg the following immediate questions to be asked:
    1. Who had EMP capabilities 250million years ago?
    2. More like, what E.T. race or races even existed?
    3. Why would there be a mask resembling Greek god Pan mixed in the rubble of destruction found on Mars when Pan was known to exist on planet Earth? and millions of years later!

As far as I'm concerned 'disclosure' has already happened and has been happening for many, many years via the t.v. shows you watch, the commercials that follow with their own implications and the various 'space' themed movies that fill our consciousness day in and out, acclimating the masses to the fact that we are not alone. Which is why NASA's news conference today was just another ZZZZZZ moment of boredom hardly registering a 'bleep' on the 'life exists out there' monitoring screen. I hate to sound rude and I'm really biting my tongue here, but their supposed 12year findings suggests at the pace they're going in 'discovery of life elsewhere', indicates we'll all be dead and buried and on to several incarnations in the future, before anything of significance is revealed from that organization.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 13th April 2017 at 20:15.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast