+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New information re antarctica, black goo, and making sense and more of the jesus story.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Default New information re antarctica, black goo, and making sense and more of the jesus story.

https://youtu.be/GyRoJhTfh3M

Flash Frozen Civilization found in Antarctica of Elongated Paracus Skulls

https://youtu.be/mVmxRL4AwOY

Planet X, Moses, Exodus, Noah, Nephilim, The Great Flood & How it all Connects

These two videos are brilliant. The Author also has written “Incredulous.” There is powerful information about the BLACK GOO, AI WARFARE, GREAT INFORMATION RE UNDERSTANDING THE JESUS STORY, THE PLANET X AND TIAMAT STORY EXPANDED AND THE GALACTIC SHOCKWAVE ON ITS WAY TO US.. There will be a mass landing of UFO's to save us. I keep thinking of Revelations “The Harvest.” I would rather GO in the Shockwave than be Food for the Nazi/Aliens.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Richard S. (19th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,539 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: New information re antarctica, black goo, and making sense and more of the jesus story.

I didn't watch the videos, but after just reading that one line, I think this post is a good candidate for the subforum here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/foru...ad-Information
    Quote Posted by amor (here)

There will be a mass landing of UFO's to save us.
    Each breath a gift...

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,386 times in 32,916 posts

Default Re: New information re antarctica, black goo, and making sense and more of the jesus story.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I didn't watch the videos, but after just reading that one line, I think this post is a good candidate for the subforum here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/foru...ad-Information
    Quote Posted by amor (here)

There will be a mass landing of UFO's to save us.
    Yes. This is not reliable information, of any kind. The interviewee, Joseph Reyna, at no stage references any sources, makes wild general claims, and the entire thing (as with many YouTube videos out there, OMG ) is a serious researcher's nightmare.

Where did the information come from? How does one cross-check the claims and quotes? It all piles into the huge pile of rumor, hearsay, misunderstanding and exaggeration that hurts us all, and goes exactly nowhere. For that reason, this thread's been moved to the forum's bad information section.

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (19th March 2017), BongoBob (19th March 2017), DNA (19th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th March 2017), ginnyk (19th March 2017), gord (19th March 2017), lastlegs (20th March 2017), raregem (20th March 2017), Satori (19th March 2017), seko (20th March 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I should not have combined the two videos; I thought they were a continuation one of another, but I listened very carefully to both of them. If anything caused misunderstanding here it was my effort to title them together. Apparently, he has written a book about these subjects in which it appears much research was done and set forth, especially the one including the subject of Jesus and many historical and cultural facts of the Jewish Culture not known to the West which throw light onto the whole story. It was very good and I do not think it is in the category of fanciful rubbish.

As to the other video about Antarctica, the information is backed up by many other videos surrounding recent activities there. Therefore, I ask that you give these two videos a chance to be seen by others. The information is worthwhile.
    Last edited by amor; 19th March 2017 at 22:45. Reason: typo

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,034 times in 786 posts

I have been following Antarctica was considerable interest over the years. However apart from one or two testimonies from purported Military Personnel there is little or nothing "credible" to base anything on. Speculation abounds, no doubt due to the flurry of recent high level visits by Religious, Royal and Political Elites, near total isolation and recent evacuations with some Wikileaks pictures appearing. One person supporting another persons opinions doesn't impress me very much when the information is incredulous at best.

We have many of the usual sort "disclosing" but as a whole they "need" to be heard continually to stay in the limelight. Aliens, Atlantis, Giants, some other fantastic civilization, Hollow Earth, Climate crisis Nazis and Niburu seem to be the bulk of the speculation there.

Clearly "something" of interest is occurring...but none of it seems to present with any tangible proofs or evidence.
    Have the " Remote Viewers" done any work there, at all? At least their credibility can be "tested" to some intelligible standard.

8. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Russians have spotted the approach of a large asteroid which may hit earth. I viewed again the video about Gabriel's Ark in Saudi Arabia, having killed a huge number of people. It seems to me that this is a powerful SCALAR GUN; most likely it was transported to Antarctica to destroy the huge rocks, asteroids, etc., in the tail of "the fiery red dragon" anticipated to pass around September 23, 2017. It is millions of miles from Earth, but Earth may pass through its trail of rocks. The Dragon is orbiting a planet which is moving ever farther South of the Ecliptic under Earth. These are all my ideas and connected dots, and I am not often wrong.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

CurEus (23rd March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread