+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 383 FirstFirst 1 268 318 358 368 378 383 LastLast
Results 7,341 to 7,360 of 7645

Thread: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

1. Link to Post #7341
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

BMJ (21st March 2017), KiwiElf (20th March 2017), PathWalker (21st March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (20th March 2017), Shantsai (21st March 2017)

3. Link to Post #7342
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Not sure how many threads are going on here, but I can confirm from my sources in the US Marshals Service that Anthony Weiner is not being held in protective custody.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Alan (20th March 2017), Ba-ba-Ra (20th March 2017), BMJ (21st March 2017), danegeroussacredgeometry (21st March 2017), DNA (21st March 2017), Eram (20th March 2017), Ewan (22nd March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (23rd March 2017), fourty-two (21st March 2017), Johnny (20th March 2017), JRS (21st March 2017), KiwiElf (20th March 2017), mountain_jim (20th March 2017), Muzz (20th March 2017), NeedleThreader (21st March 2017), PathWalker (21st March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (21st March 2017), seko (22nd March 2017), sheme (20th March 2017), thunder24 (20th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #7343
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Alex Jones - heart pounding aerobics for your ears...

From Fulford's full report...

"Rex Tillerson, for his part, publicly threatened last week to take over North Korea by military force on behalf of his Rockefeller masters. “Rex can bark all he wants for Rocky, but no war will be allowed on the Korean Peninsula,” is what Pentagon sources had to say about that."

Breaking news Rockefeller dead after impersonating Rocky... 😉

Rockefeller destroyed my life after I asked for a grant to create perpetual motion automobiles. America is stuck in the dark ages, planet destroyed, because you, made laws against not using oil.

America used to be the leader in innovation, now we are a joke as the world moves forward leaving us behind in exhaust and dust. .

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 21st March 2017 at 01:31.

6. Link to Post #7344
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

It blows my mind you guys week after week year after year give your attention (i.e. your energy) to this sorry-ass tool of globalist disinfo fraudster…I don't really care except how these washed-up joker brokers take advantage of gullible audience that's all, however, choose wisely as no one's gonna take you by your hand when time is up, (and that time is coming, we are trying to warn you now, take it or leave it), if you're stuck in reality created "some other's" convoluted delutional script of 3D reality.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sequoia For This Post:

airaspect (21st March 2017), cascadian (22nd March 2017), Ewan (22nd March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (23rd March 2017), FictionLReality (21st March 2017)

8. Link to Post #7345
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Having had my prayers answered for DR, I continue to pray for his cohorts including HK, etc.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (23rd March 2017)

10. Link to Post #7346
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Sequoia (here)
    It blows my mind you guys week after week year after year give your attention (i.e. your energy) to this sorry-ass tool of globalist disinfo fraudster…I don't really care except how these washed-up joker brokers take advantage of gullible audience that's all, however, choose wisely as no one's gonna take you by your hand when time is up, (and that time is coming, we are trying to warn you now, take it or leave it), if you're stuck in reality created "some other's" convoluted delutional script of 3D reality.
    *sigh* there's always one...

@ Sequoia

Most of us "gullible audience" read Fulford's Reports for our weekly "Conspirotainment" fix. I think we're all old enough to know what we enjoy reading for what ever reason (3,000+ hits within 24-hrs so far)... thanks. (And no offense, but most of us have been here long enough to have a few collective clues as to "where it's at"?) - Consider it Avalon's "Monday Night Live" conspiracy entertainment ... so take some happy pills and chill out... enjoy it for what it is, not what it isn't
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 21st March 2017 at 12:53.

11. Link to Post #7347
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

On a more "serious" note - Cross-posted here by Cider - more from the "incorrigible" Alex Jones on US intelligence lies & NSA corruption:

Super Snowden Whistleblower Releases 600,000,000 Pages Of Illegal NSA Spying

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...07#post1141707

Published on Mar 20, 2017

This latest dump of documents is huge and proves that the NSA has been conducting illegal spying for years.

Help us spread the word about the liberty movement, we're reaching millions help us reach millions more. http://www.infowars.com/show

Last edited by KiwiElf; 21st March 2017 at 13:51.

12. Link to Post #7348
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

And in (laughable contradiction to the above video evidence) from NZ's fakestream media... (videos at OP link)
    Trump claim would breach New Zealand 'five eyes' spy alliance
    Peter Mitchell - NZ Newswire on March 21, 2017, 7:47 am

https://nz.news.yahoo.com/top-storie...lliance/#page1

One of America's top spies has shot down US President Donald Trump's suggestion British intelligence wiretapped Trump Tower on behalf of former president Barack Obama, describing such an order as a breach of the Five Eyes alliance between the US, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.

VIDEO Comey: No Info to Support Trump's Wiretap Tweets (at OP Link)

National Security Agency head Admiral Michael Rogers and FBI director James Comey were grilled by a congressional committee in Washington DC on Monday about Russian interference in the 2016 US presidential campaign.

The committee also scrutinised Australian Julian Assange's WikiLeaks' alleged collaboration with Russia in releasing emails hacked from Democrat Party presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's campaign director John Podesta's account.

FBI director James Comey. Photo: Getty Images

"No sir. Nor would I," Rogers, asked if he requested British intelligence counterparts to wiretap Trump on behalf of Obama, told the House Intelligence Committee.

"That would be expressly against the construct of the Five Eyes agreement that has been in place for decades."

Comey testified there was "no information" supporting Trump's claims Obama ordered surveillance of Trump Tower during the election campaign.

Rogers said he agreed with the British response that the wiretapping claim was "nonsense and utterly ridiculous" and it "clearly frustrates a key ally of ours".

"My view is the same as director Comey," Rogers said.

"I have seen nothing on the NSA side that we engaged in any such activity nor that anyone ever asked us to engage in such activity."

Comey testified Russian intelligence officials used an intermediary to pass Podesta's hacked emails to WikiLeaks before the election.

Trump has alleged that his campaign was wiretapped. Photo: Getty Images

"We assessed they used some kind of cut out," Comey said.

"They didn't deal directly with WikiLeaks."

Jim Himes, a Democrat on the Intelligence Committee, queried why Trump "will attack anyone and everyone" including allies like Australia but would not criticise Russia or Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"He will attack the cast of Hamilton," Himes told Comey.

"He will attack (Democrat senator) Chuck Schumer.

"He will attack our allies Mexico, Australia, Germany.

Waihope spy base near Blenheim, NZ. Photo: SNPA

"He will attack the intelligence community which you lead associating you with McCarthyism and Nazism, but there is one person and one country which is immune, which is inoculated from any form of presidential attack no matter what the behaviour."

Trump tweeted during the hearing, which was broadcast live on US cable TV news channels.

"The NSA and FBI tell Congress that Russia did not influence electoral process," Trump wrote.

In another tweet he wrote: "FBI Director Comey refuses to deny he briefed President Obama on calls made by (former national security adviser) Michael Flynn to Russia".
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 21st March 2017 at 13:27.

13. Link to Post #7349
    Thanks

Ted Cruz just volunteered to send Congress to space...

ETs say they don't want our Swamp Trash...

Had a dream last night, North Korea launched a barrage at Fukushima to Nuke America...

Get missile defense systems in place now...

1100 storage tanks all released at once...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 21st March 2017 at 17:27.

14. Link to Post #7350
    Thanks

January 12th, 2017

"WITH ONLY DAYS until Donald Trump takes office, the Obama administration on Thursday announced new rules that will let the NSA share vast amounts of private data gathered without warrant, court orders or congressional authorization with 16 other agencies, including the FBI, the Drug Enforcement Agency, and the Department of Homeland Security.

The new rules allow employees doing intelligence work for those agencies to sift through raw data collected under a broad, Reagan-era executive order that gives the NSA virtually unlimited authority to intercept communications abroad. Previously, NSA analysts would filter out information they deemed irrelevant and mask the names of innocent Americans before passing it along.

The change was in the works long before there was any expectation that someone like Trump might become president. The last-minute adoption of the procedures is one of many examples of the Obama administration making new executive powers established by the Bush administration permanent, on the assumption that the executive branch could be trusted to police itself.

Executive Order 12333, often referred to as “twelve triple-three,” has attracted less debate than congressional wiretapping laws, but serves as authorization for the NSA’s most massive surveillance programs — far more than the NSA’s other programs combined. Under 12333, the NSA taps phone and internet backbones throughout the world, records the phone calls of entire countries, vacuums up traffic from Google and Yahoo’s data centers overseas, and more.

In 2014, The Intercept revealed that the NSA uses 12333 as a legal basis for an internal NSA search engine that spans more than 850 billion phone and internet records and contains the unfiltered private information of millions of Americans.

In 2014, a former state department official described NSA surveillance under 12333 as a “universe of collection and storage” beyond what Congress has authorized...". https://theintercept.com/2017/01/13/...ime-for-trump/

Can anyone find a list of every agency with uncensored access?

DHS took all the motor vehicle databases and smashed them together, regardless of how many lives were hurt with their unauthorized actions. now they can add all of the uncensored "wiretapping" info to every American's file. They want to create a National health database to complete all of our files.

So, over a million people with access to uncensored data.

Good luck finding the leak.
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 21st March 2017 at 17:48.

15. Link to Post #7351
    Thanks

I really can't believe the number of Morons who know everything about everything, but they waste their brain insulting forum members who are having fun. If you are unable to find the tidbits of truth in every report that is a starting point for investigation, maybe you would be better off staying away from conspiracy theories.

And yes, this was meant to take personally...

Enlightenment is the point in life you realize everyone around you is asleep.

The most important sources from intelligence agencies all write their reports using 3MS, Mere Mortal Mind Spins. It is like saying this is fake news to CNNers, brain shuts down, back to the elevator music to put you back in a coma...

Once you are awake, the 3ms doesn't affect you, knowing what is important will follow.

Do you read the reports looking for lies, or hidden truths...

That is the only question you really need to ask yourself before ever reading another Fulford Report.
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 21st March 2017 at 18:11.

16. Link to Post #7352
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Honesty; 17th September 2017 at 23:15.

17. Link to Post #7353
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Quote Posted by iAMWE (here)
    Trump will be resigning from office next month:
    http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/trum...tally-wounded/
    LOL. What a prime example of fake news. Thanks for the chuckle.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

BMJ (22nd March 2017), DNA (24th March 2017), JRS (23rd March 2017), KiwiElf (21st March 2017)

19. Link to Post #7354
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Maybe the elite took out alex jones and replaced him with their clone

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Desire For This Post:

BMJ (22nd March 2017)

21. Link to Post #7355
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    (gently here! )

Thanks for the sane council of caution, Mr. Ryan.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

22. Link to Post #7356
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    I really can't believe the number of Morons who know everything about everything, but they waste their brain insulting forum members who are having fun. If you are unable to find the tidbits of truth in every report that is a starting point for investigation, maybe you would be better off staying away from conspiracy theories.

The most important sources from intelligence agencies all write their reports using 3MS, Mere Mortal Mind Spins. It is like saying this is fake news to CNNers, brain shuts down, back to the elevator music to put you back in a coma...

Once you are awake, the 3ms doesn't affect you, knowing what is important will follow.

That is the only question you really need to ask yourself before ever reading another Fulford Report.

So, those who follow BF are only doing so because you consider him a source of harmless entertainment?

I am so relieved!

I think.

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

24. Link to Post #7357
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,950 times in 2,388 posts

Personally, I'd put any post re Fulford in a Humour and Entertainment section if such existed.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

26. Link to Post #7358
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,011 times in 8,167 posts

I've learned a few things that are turning out to be true, from Fulford. He's not all whackadoo.

The value of following any blogger is entirely based on our own ability to identify and separate the tiny little bits of info that are going to end up being true. No single person in this field can sit down and write pages and pages of all true stuff. The nature of the subject matter is effectively a minefield of disinfo and distractions. Fulford has sources all over the place who are also being bombarded with disinfo. He can either choose to ignore them or tell his readers what they are saying. It's quite likely that most of his readers wont get much value from these snippets that he passes on.

Ben Fulford's blog is not the kind of thing I'd recommend to a complete newby. I've tried it and it doesn't work. A huge amount of background information is needed to make any sense of it. Even then, the pickings are thin. If his blog was a gold claim and someone offered me a quick cash sale, I'd probably snatch his hand off.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (25th March 2017), JRS (23rd March 2017), KiwiElf (23rd March 2017), PathWalker (25th March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (23rd March 2017)

28. Link to Post #7359
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)

So, those who follow BF are only doing so because you consider him a source of harmless entertainment?

I am so relieved!

I think.

B.
    Most Science Fiction is based on truth but passes the threshold VB of acceptance by having the author call it fiction.

When you open a Disinformation piece knowing 90% is a story, and 10% is truth...

If you search for lies it is all you will find.

Now, if you search for the Truths, it will start searches for confirmation, once found, reveals a rabbit hole that not even Disinformation agents can share.

To many of us, that is entertaining.

Meeting 9 year olds halfway across the country that were standing in line at McDonalds talking about Avalon and something that I wrote.

It was a comment on a Fulford report...

They were so funny when I answered their question and told them who I was...

They had an Avalon club that gathered to talk about stuff we share every day.

So understand, we aren't the only ones getting enjoyment and wisdom from a Fulford report.

And no, he is not Alex Jones Clones.

Ol Ben didn't even get chosen for the top 300 Fake News sites...

He flies under the radar, which is the way most of us prefer to stay...

29. Link to Post #7360
    Thanks

So the London attack, just like all the other false flag attacks trained for a terrorist attack 2 days before it happened.

The born and raised British citizen, was last seen alive and died after no longer being in sight of the public...

The same day as the attack, the EU announced a 60 Billion pound divorce settlement..

Total coincidence...

Just like this attack with French License plates.

Before you change the name of French fries, Richie Allen is pointing at Germany... Once again saying shared intelligence must not be cut off... So once again the full circle back to alCIAda and NSA...

This guy is awesome...

A friend out in Vegas sent me photos from Las Vegas evacuated the airport this morning...

US Nuclear reactor shut down after fire...

The steam release of Radiation is blowing towards Mar a Lago

Trump is going to have to stay home and work this weekend. .
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 23rd March 2017 at 17:22.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 383 FirstFirst 1 268 318 358 368 378 383 LastLast