+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Benjamin Fulford Update, 20 March, 2017 - Rothschilds surrender US Corporation bankrupt USA Republic accepts shared human destiny

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Avalon Member KiwiElf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,955 times in 3,550 posts

Default Benjamin Fulford Update, 20 March, 2017 - Rothschilds surrender US Corporation bankrupt USA Republic accepts shared human destiny

Rothschilds surrender US Corporation bankrupt USA Republic accepts shared human destiny
    Posted by benjamin
    March 20, 2017

The Satan worshipping cabal suffered crushing defeats last week on all fronts multiple sources agree. The biggest news is that US President Donald Trump announced last week that the cabal owned United States Corporation founded in 1861 has been replaced with the Republic of the United States of America that was founded in 1776. For details on this see here:

http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.jp/

That is why the talk of US government functions shutting down on March 15th as the US $20 trillion debt limit was reached failed to materialize. The debt belonged to the Corporation, not the Republic. The Corporation has been declared bankrupt and the debt null and void, multiple sources agree. That is because United States Corporation Secretary of State and slave to Corporation top shareholder David Rockefeller Jr. Rex Tillerson failed in his effort to get funding for it in Asia last week, Asian secret society sources say.

Japanese imperial family sources say Rockefeller bagman Henry Kissinger showed up with Rex Tillerson and both threatened the Imperial family in a failed effort to get them to cash a bogus 4京(kei) yen (40 trillion dollar) World Bank bond so that they could keep the US Corporation going and place their flunky Ichiro Ozawa as Prime Minister of Japan. Ozawa is despised in Japanese government circles and will not be allowed near the Prime Minister’s office so the request was denied, Japanese right wing sources say.

However, the US military is determined to get rid of current Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and Finance Minister Taro Aso, who blocked the deal, because they are desperate for funds to keep their international operations going. That is why they are flooding the Japanese media with stories exposing Abe’s scandals. Abe represents a faction of extreme right wingers who wanted to start a war with China and so is definitely tainted goods as well and will likely be removed.

There are ongoing discussions over exactly who to replace Abe with and the White Dragon Society is recommending the relatively clean and competent Hideo Higashikokubaru as an interim Prime Minister who would represent the consensus of the Japanese bureaucracy and other power brokers. Asian secret society sources, for their part, say there is no alternative to Abe at present and so he must be given a new script to read. The discussions are ongoing.

The Rothschilds and the Rockefellers also tried to keep themselves from going bankrupt by taking over North Korea. North Korea is the location of a vast treasure of...

Link to Full Report will follow...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

A few days ago, Ben posted this:

Special Request: Japanese government is trying to murder me

Quote Posted by jake gittes (here)
    http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...cgi?read=71294

Haven't seen this posted here yet. Fulford says Japan has seized his $$$ and is trying to assassinate him.

Thanks Jake, Similar info with pics on VT:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/03...-to-murder-me/

Special Request: Japanese government is trying to murder me

Quote By GPD on March 16, 2017

By Benjamin Fulford

The Japanese government has made repeated attempts to kill me. The best documented event took place in June of 2009 when an agent by the name of Mutsuaki Okubo stabbed me with a poisoned needle in front of multiple witnesses.

When I went to the Japanese police they refused to take any action on the matter. Further research showed me that Okubo works for Japanese politician Ichiro Ozawa.

Japanese Finance Minister Tara Aso

Now the Japanese authorities are seizing 100% of my income. The want me to pay over 10 million yen ($100,000) for 7 years payroll taxes for people who sub-contracted for me. However, all those people paid their taxes so this is completely bogus. I have also been paying my taxes.

Last year I paid over 2 million yen ($20,000) in taxes and had an after tax income of 3.7 million yen. So, the Japanese tax authorities are saying I will have zero income for the next 3 years so that I can pay off this bogus bill.

The current 100% seizure came after US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson visited Japan. Tillerson worked for Exxon Mobil so he is a Rockefeller slave. The top Rockefeller agent in Japan is a man called Hiroaki Fushimi, who also works for Exxon Mobil. Fushimi ordered Japanese Finance Minister Taro Aso to order the seizure of my bank account.

David Rockefeller II

Aso also takes orders from the French branch of the Rothschild family. The low ranking bureaucratic dupe who carried out the orders is Rieko Shinohara.

Her phone number is 81-3-3542-2111 extension 3447. My entire paypal income is being garnisheed by her orders.

This means me and my staff of 3 will have zero income for the rest of this year at the very least.

The Rockefellers are also now trying to send 2 trillion fraudulently created Japanese yen from the World Bank to the Bank of Japan, according to Japanese royal family sources.

Ichiro Ozawa (file photo)

This money is to be used to make Ichiro Ozawa Prime Minister of Japan, the sources say.

The current Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe, has begun to disobey orders and that is why they are exposing his scandals to prepare the way for Ozawa.

These are the same people who are trying to destroy Donald Trump. Enough is enough, these people need to be stopped.

The current head of the Rockefeller clan is David Rockefeller Jr.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to KiwiElf For This Post:

Alan (20th March 2017), angelfire (20th March 2017), avid (20th March 2017), Bluegreen (21st March 2017), BMJ (20th March 2017), Cidersomerset (21st March 2017), Desire (22nd March 2017), DNA (20th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th March 2017), Inversion (20th March 2017), Johnny (20th March 2017), justntime2learn (23rd March 2017), Mercedes (20th March 2017), Mike (20th March 2017), PathWalker (21st March 2017), peggy englebrake (20th March 2017), Rachel (20th March 2017), raregem (23rd March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (20th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford Update, 20 March, 2017 - Rothschilds surrender US Corporation bankrupt USA Republic accepts shared human destiny

In other news (hopefully not fake - but as always, discernment/confirmation needed for #2 )

NSA Whistleblower and Documents Show Obama Surveilled Entire Trump Family for 8 Years - Alex Jones

Anthony Weiner Placed In Protective Custody–Will Turn State’s Evidence Against Hillary!

http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/anth...dence-hillary/

Anthony Weiner
    , the disgraced Democrat who can’t seem to go a year without texting some unsuspecting young girl a picture of his penis, has disappeared from his daily life.

According to the US Marshal’s Service, Weiner has been taken into protective custody and placed in a safe house until he can testify against Hillary Clinton and his estranged wife, Huma Abedin.

Weiner, whose laptop was seized over a sex scandal last year, was found to be in possession of eleventy[sic]* thousand top-secret emails that could have brought America to its knees had they fallen into enemy hands. The emails were found to have been copied directly from Hillary Clinton’s private server.

Weiner, in a sworn federal affidavit, claimed that the emails were put there by Abedin to protect Clinton and that if he didn’t keep his mouth shut he would be “joining Vince Foster.”

Clinton is expected to be charged with corruption, murder and perjury at some point in 2017. Congressman Trey Gowdy has just ordered another $11 million in investigations to seal the deal.

After he testifies, Weiner will enter the witness protection program. Sources inside the Marshal’s service say he has already requested plastic surgery on both his face and his junk so there’s no chance he could be recognized should his texting addiction see a relapse.

The Clinton camp wasn’t available for comment.

* eleventy? Must be a new word in the maths language
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 21st March 2017 at 14:01.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to KiwiElf For This Post:

Alan (20th March 2017), BMJ (20th March 2017), Cidersomerset (21st March 2017), Desire (22nd March 2017), DNA (20th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th March 2017), Johnny (20th March 2017), Mercedes (20th March 2017), Mike (20th March 2017), norman (20th March 2017), PathWalker (21st March 2017), peggy englebrake (20th March 2017), Rachel (20th March 2017), raregem (23rd March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (20th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,242 times in 3,072 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford Update, 20 March, 2017 - Rothschilds surrender US Corporation bankrupt USA Republic accepts shared human destiny

I wish someone would tell Alex Jones to shut his trap and let people complete their sentences.

It's embarrassing to see dedicated patriots shaking their heads at the ignorant, rude and crazy interruptions.
    .................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (20th March 2017), BMJ (20th March 2017), Bruno (20th March 2017), devplan (20th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th March 2017), Ioneo (20th March 2017), Johnny (20th March 2017), KiwiElf (20th March 2017), Patrikas (21st March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (20th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I wish someone would tell Alex Jones to shut his trap and let people complete their sentences.

It's embarrassing to see dedicated patriots shaking their heads at the ignorant, rude and crazy interruptions.
    He does have an annoying "interruption problem"

Alex Jones: SHUT UP... and let your guests speak! (meant nicely)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 20th March 2017 at 11:29.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KiwiElf For This Post:

BMJ (20th March 2017), Johnny (20th March 2017), norman (20th March 2017), Rachel (20th March 2017), raregem (23rd March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (20th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,234 times in 624 posts

Benjamin Fulford: The Trail that Led to the Black Sun -- Will Humanity Learn From the Past?

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/20...at-led-to.html

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post. :)

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Bluegreen (21st March 2017), BMJ (20th March 2017), DNA (20th March 2017), justntime2learn (23rd March 2017), KiwiElf (20th March 2017), Mercedes (20th March 2017), PathWalker (21st March 2017), Rachel (20th March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (20th March 2017), sheme (6th April 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,568 times in 2,998 posts

Alex Jones has only been risking his life for the past 16+ years acting as a guiding light for myself and others and inspiring courage and autonomous thinking for an entire generation. I defer to showing Alex Jones respect, but that's just me.

Also, I've gotta give Fulford some love.
    I hope this situation with his finances is resolved soon.
    If this order to zap Fulford's bank account was indeed ordered by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson this is sad news indeed.
    Last edited by DNA; 20th March 2017 at 14:10.
    The conquering of self is truly greater than were one to conquer many worlds.
    Edgar Cayce

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Alan (20th March 2017), Ba-ba-Ra (20th March 2017), BMJ (20th March 2017), Eram (20th March 2017), Johnny (20th March 2017), justntime2learn (23rd March 2017), KiwiElf (20th March 2017), Mercedes (20th March 2017), Mike (20th March 2017), Rachel (20th March 2017), raregem (23rd March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (20th March 2017), sheme (6th April 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Since November I'm seeing Alex turn into a bragging self obsessed ignorant pig.

I've listened to Alex Jones for most of the last 13 years and have always respected him. I think the only reason those dedicated patriots don't just put the phone down on him, is that earned respect from the previous 2 decades.

If Alex keeps going the way he's currently going, That respect will wear out. The big issues his show address are dwarfing the mirror he should take a good look in.

His constant bragging, at the best of times, is becoming too obnoxious to listen to. His handling of phone interviews is now becoming a headbanging experience for me as a listener.

If I edited out all the adverts, the bragging and the interviews that he trashes, I'd be left with less than an hour of stuff worth the time to listen to. That, for Alex Jones, is a tragedy.

I see a bit of the same thing happening with Paul Watson too. Something is screwing with their heads. If I hear Alex say " I'm not bragging but....." much longer I'm really going to turn him off. I don't want to regularly listen to an oblivious ego fest.
    .................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Johnny (20th March 2017), KiwiElf (20th March 2017), Nan (21st March 2017), Patrikas (21st March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (20th March 2017), thunder24 (20th March 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I've listened to Alex Jones for most of the last 13 years and have always respected him. I think the only reason those dedicated patriots don't just put the phone down on him, is that earned respect from the previous 2 decades.

If Alex keeps going the way he's currently going, That respect will wear out. The big issues his show address are dwarfing the mirror he should take a good look in.

His constant bragging, at the best of times, is becoming too obnoxious to listen to. His handling of phone interviews is now becoming a headbanging experience for me as a listener.

If I edited out all the adverts, the bragging and the interviews that he trashes, I'd be left with less than an hour of stuff worth the time to listen to. That, for Alex Jones, is a tragedy.

I see a bit of the same thing happening with Paul Watson too. Something is screwing with their heads. If I hear Alex say " I'm not bragging but....." much longer I'm really going to turn him off. I don't want to regularly listen to an oblivious ego fest.

Wow Norm, while your at it why don't you wave your cane in the air and tell those damn kids to get off your lawn.
    Alex is a valid source of critical information and if his presentation offends your grand sensibilities so much then maybe you need to listen to Rachel Maddow or Anderson Cooper.
    Edgar Cayce

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th March 2017), Johnny (20th March 2017), KiwiElf (20th March 2017), Mike (20th March 2017), Rachel (20th March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (20th March 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 188,953 times in 13,327 posts

(gently here! )

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (20th March 2017), angelfire (20th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (23rd March 2017), fourty-two (20th March 2017), Johnny (20th March 2017), KiwiElf (20th March 2017), Nan (21st March 2017), Patrikas (21st March 2017), Rachel (20th March 2017), wnlight (25th March 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I know you're only kidding...right..?

20. Link to Post #11
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks

A report circulating and sources agree in the MSM that David Rockerfella is Dead at 101

http://bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id5752

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

avid (20th March 2017), BMJ (20th March 2017), DNA (20th March 2017), Johnny (20th March 2017), KiwiElf (20th March 2017), Rachel (20th March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (20th March 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I know you're only kidding...right..?
    I don't know, are you only kidding about trashing Alex Jones when we are looking at a possible world war III and we seriously need all hands on deck?
    Are you kidding when you are trashing a guy who is standing at the forefront of all of this and as a result encouraging new whistle blowers to come forward everyday?
    And you want to complain about the guy's tone when all of our lives are on the line?
    Tell me please Norman you are kidding, right? Because if you truly value your presentation over the information then I think you have some serious problems and you may not understand the severity of our situation.

I'm completely okay if the mods want to erase this exchange.
    But I do feel a need to express the severity of the situation in light of those who air petty grievances.
    Last edited by DNA; 20th March 2017 at 15:10.
    Edgar Cayce

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (20th March 2017), Johnny (20th March 2017), KiwiElf (20th March 2017), Mike (20th March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (20th March 2017), thunder24 (20th March 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 746 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    The biggest news is that US President Donald Trump announced last week that the cabal owned United States Corporation founded in 1861 has been replaced with the Republic of the United States of America that was founded in 1776.
    With this mind the following is a very good video to watch about how Australia, much like almost all other countries are incorporated entities. (Especially for the newbies to this topic).

What The FUQ? - Frequently Unanswered Questions of the "Australian Government" - Documentary

Published on 23 Oct 2012

Learn more at http://www.truth-now.net
    Join us on the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/FUQAG
    Frequently Unanswered Questions of the "Australian Government" - a Documentary questioning those claiming Government status as to whether they really are Government. Follow the process of importing a 1959 Chevrolet Corvette as the Department of Transport blocks import, to the Department of Environment getting in the way. Finally, see what happens when "Customs" demands GST and Luxury Car Tax.
    A must see for anyone dealing with "Government."
    Last edited by BMJ; 20th March 2017 at 15:31.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

avid (20th March 2017), Johnny (20th March 2017), KiwiElf (20th March 2017), Mike (20th March 2017), Rachel (20th March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (20th March 2017), sheme (6th April 2017)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Rocky_Shorz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,689 times in 7,658 posts

Hi Mr banker, I am the white spiritual boy, and would like to close my account.

Can I please get it all in $20s...

Coincidence or Destiny, it's all in the art of knowing.... III IIII charts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rocky_Shorz For This Post:

BMJ (20th March 2017), Desire (22nd March 2017), Johnny (20th March 2017), KiwiElf (20th March 2017), peggy englebrake (20th March 2017), thunder24 (20th March 2017)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,444 times in 2,340 posts

Alex Jones just seems happier to me.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rachel For This Post:

BMJ (20th March 2017), DNA (20th March 2017), Johnny (20th March 2017), KiwiElf (20th March 2017), Mike (20th March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (20th March 2017)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,234 times in 624 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    A report circulating and sources agree in the MSM that David Rockerfella is Dead at 101

Confirmed by Danish TV2. Via Reuters.

Johnny
    Last edited by Johnny; 20th March 2017 at 15:22.
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post. :)

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

avid (20th March 2017), BMJ (20th March 2017), DNA (20th March 2017), KiwiElf (20th March 2017), peggy englebrake (20th March 2017), Rachel (20th March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (20th March 2017), thunder24 (20th March 2017)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)

Damn that's crazy. Well Mr. Rockerfeller good luck, your going to need it where your going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZusf9_Bjx0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEPmA3USJdI

Rockefeller dying on the summer solstice. I take this as a good omen for change in the USA and the world abroad.
    Last edited by DNA; 20th March 2017 at 15:53.
    Edgar Cayce

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Alan (20th March 2017), BMJ (20th March 2017), Johnny (20th March 2017), KiwiElf (20th March 2017), Rachel (20th March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (20th March 2017), thunder24 (20th March 2017)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

So Ben's finances were froze after releasing info on the black sun...

Coincidence or Destiny, it's all in the art of knowing.... III IIII charts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rocky_Shorz For This Post:

BMJ (20th March 2017), Johnny (20th March 2017), JRS (23rd March 2017), KiwiElf (20th March 2017), peggy englebrake (20th March 2017)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,934 times in 1,434 posts

There are youtube channels who edit the AJ shows to only the significant parts.
    You'll be a day late to get the scoop, but you get to watch the show without most of the stuff that annoys you.

Having said that, I think AJ deserves a statue of liberty in his image.
    Last edited by Eram; 20th March 2017 at 16:28.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Alan (20th March 2017), BMJ (21st March 2017), DNA (21st March 2017), Johnny (20th March 2017), KiwiElf (20th March 2017), Nan (21st March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (20th March 2017)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Might as well release the full report since he can't collect money now anyways...

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rocky_Shorz For This Post:

Johnny (20th March 2017), peggy englebrake (20th March 2017), thunder24 (20th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast