+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: David Rockefeller has Died

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: David Rockefeller has Died

I wonder if his death is a cover story and he went off earth or down into one of the 172 deep underground military bases, just in time to avoid the coming chaos ... just joking around , im sure the man has passed ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Flash (22nd March 2017), fourty-two (22nd March 2017), Holly Lindin (29th March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Some people want to light the world on fire. Some people want ease that pain. Some people enjoy the drama, suffering, action caused.
    If anything I am angered by your enjoyment. I wish you well until there is no light left.
    Be blessed by the eternal fire!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Antihero For This Post:

Flash (22nd March 2017), fourty-two (22nd March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    Guam Avalon Member
    Thanks

bumped to come back to.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lastlegs For This Post:

The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Here's the most appropriate obituary for him that I have seen. The whole article is below, however, I suggest reading it on the original page which has links to supporting information in case you have any doubt about who this many really was.

http://theinternationalforecaster.co...st_dies_at_101

James Corbett | March 22, 2017

David Rockefeller, Sr., the last surviving member of the so-called “third generation” of the infamous Rockefeller dynasty, died in his sleep on Monday, aged 101.

David Rockefeller, Sr., the last surviving member of the so-called “third generation” of the infamous Rockefeller dynasty, died in his sleep on Monday, aged 101.

If we lived in a world where headlines bore any connection to reality, the front pages of newspapers around the world would be informing us that one of history’s richest and most powerful eugenicists, an arch-globalist and committed enemy of humanity, had finally shuffled off this mortal coil.

Sadly, we do not live in such a world.

Instead we get this treacle-covered dreck served up to us by the New York Times: “David Rockefeller, Philanthropist and Head of Chase Manhattan, Dies at 101.”

Or this narcolepsy-inducing nonsense from our friends at PBS: “David Rockefeller, billionaire philanthropist and businessman, dies at 101.”

And the brightly-colored peacock? They omit even to mention that tawdry bit about business: “Billionaire Philanthropist David Rockefeller Dead at 101.”

On the other hand, I can sympathize with their conundrum. It would be impossible to condense such villainy down to a single headline. It would be like announcing the death of Darth Vader, except without the redemptive bit at the end. “Lord Vader, Scourge of the Galaxy, Dies on the Death Star; Ewok Funeral Pyre Dance at Sundown.”

Indeed, where does one begin when attempting to enumerate the evils embodied by this man?

Chase Manhattan Bank? Chairman and CEO, David Rockefeller.

Council on Foreign Relations? Chairman, David Rockefeller.

Bilderberg? Founding member and advisor to the steering committee, David Rockefeller.

Trilateral Commission? Founder, David Rockefeller.

Rockefeller Brothers Fund? Co-founder, David Rockefeller.

Eugenicist? When the world’s richest eugenicists meet to plan how to reduce the world’s population, they are called to the table by David Rockefeller and they meet at The President’s House of Rockefeller University (where else)?

Recolonization of China? Spearheaded by David Rockefeller.

Chairman Mao? His “revolution” was admired by David Rockefeller.

North American Union? Forget that, David Rockefeller was busy working on a North and South American Union.

Globalist? Well, don’t ask me, ask him:

Quote “Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
    -David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405
    I could go on. And on and on. And don’t worry, I will in this week’s edition of The Corbett Report podcast. But let’s be clear: There is no joy to be had in the death of another, even a Rockefeller. He left this world as he came into it: filthy rich, gluttonously greedy and mercilessly cruel. He has bequeathed that to the next generation of minions who will swoop in to fill his place in the power vacuum. The world has gained nothing by his death, surely not a respite from the powers-that-shouldn’t-be who will continue on exactly as before.

As always, the solace is to be found not in the death of a Rockefeller but in the mass of humanity that is awakening to his machinations. Let us neither mourn nor celebrate this day, but continue on with our quest as those aligned against us will no doubt continue on with theirs.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th March 2017), bojancan (25th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd March 2017), Heavy Duty (22nd March 2017), Hervé (22nd March 2017), Kristin (22nd March 2017), Mercedes (25th March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    What makes my blood boil, on a bad day, or laugh, on a good day, is that when people hear about race selective weapons to kill off large numbers, people usually throw in something like "it's outrageous that they can get away with targeting black and brown people like that in our faces".......

Hey folks, it's not the blacks and browns they are trying to kill off. It's you, and me, whitey. We are their most dangerous enemies and give them the most trouble. We are, in their eyes, the unfortunate byproduct of their industrial and technological revolution, the crash test dummies.
    Exactly. Non-whites won't even admit the existence of a white ruling class let alone a white ruling class that has a cultural genocidal plan for ordinary whites. When white haters paint us all together, my or your struggling family is the same as the rockefeller foundation, they let the real privileged off the hook. Only aware or educated white researchers, writers, activists have given ruling class whites any flak at all by trying to identify them, write about their beliefs/strategies, warn the world about them...

For centuries the white ruling class needed ordinary whites to take care of their needs and wants. In the global digital village, they can draw on any treacherous individual or group regardless of race who are only too happy to try and get a seat at the table.

I personally believe before the civil war when the white banking/ruling class made the decision to NOT RETURN KIDNAPPED PEOPLE to their homeland, they were already demonstrating their strategy back in the 1800's to destroy ordinary caucasians. They knew what would happen. If they were long range planning back then and we see where we're at now.... But no one has 'proof' in their hands of the deliberateness of it all. How do you convince even those closest to you when all one can do is deduce and infer from history and current events or some debatable esoteric documents on the web? The evidence of our eyes should be enough but people are like robots and will demand 'Proof'...

Most whites will unwittingly focus on muslims or sjw's, etc, which shouldn't be ignored but they are not the source of the problem. Most whites will not see we are under planned attack by whites, whites who own almost everything and who want to rule over a mocha colored (the color after everyone is mixed together?), totally controlled, amoral, idiot group of digital slaves...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

conk (24th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd March 2017), Mercedes (25th March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    I could go on. And on and on. And don’t worry, I will in this week’s edition of The Corbett Report podcast. But let’s be clear: There is no joy to be had in the death of another, even a Rockefeller. He left this world as he came into it: filthy rich, gluttonously greedy and mercilessly cruel. He has bequeathed that to the next generation of minions who will swoop in to fill his place in the power vacuum. The world has gained nothing by his death, surely not a respite from the powers-that-shouldn’t-be who will continue on exactly as before.

As always, the solace is to be found not in the death of a Rockefeller but in the mass of humanity that is awakening to his machinations. Let us neither mourn nor celebrate this day, but continue on with our quest as those aligned against us will no doubt continue on with theirs.
    Very well said and thank you.
    From the Heart,
    Kris

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd March 2017), Kryztian (23rd March 2017), lastlegs (25th March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    What makes my blood boil, on a bad day, or laugh, on a good day, is that when people hear about race selective weapons to kill off large numbers, people usually throw in something like "it's outrageous that they can get away with targeting black and brown people like that in our faces".......

Hey folks, it's not the blacks and browns they are trying to kill off. It's you, and me, whitey. We are their most dangerous enemies and give them the most trouble. We are, in their eyes, the unfortunate byproduct of their industrial and technological revolution, the crash test dummies.
    Exactly. Non-whites won't even admit the existence of a white ruling class let alone a white ruling class that has a cultural genocidal plan for ordinary whites. When white haters paint us all together, my or your struggling family is the same as the rockefeller foundation, they let the real privileged off the hook. Only aware or educated white researchers, writers, activists have given ruling class whites any flak at all by trying to identify them, write about their beliefs/strategies, warn the world about them...

For centuries the white ruling class needed ordinary whites to take care of their needs and wants. In the global digital village, they can draw on any treacherous individual or group regardless of race who are only too happy to try and get a seat at the table.

I personally believe before the civil war when the white banking/ruling class made the decision to NOT RETURN KIDNAPPED PEOPLE to their homeland, they were already demonstrating their strategy back in the 1800's to destroy ordinary caucasians. They knew what would happen. If they were long range planning back then and we see where we're at now.... But no one has 'proof' in their hands of the deliberateness of it all. How do you convince even those closest to you when all one can do is deduce and infer from history and current events or some debatable esoteric documents on the web? The evidence of our eyes should be enough but people are like robots and will demand 'Proof'...

Most whites will unwittingly focus on muslims or sjw's, etc, which shouldn't be ignored but they are not the source of the problem. Most whites will not see we are under planned attack by whites, whites who own almost everything and who want to rule over a mocha colored (the color after everyone is mixed together?), totally controlled, amoral, idiot group of digital slaves...
    Seems obvious that they plan to cull everyone and we are all in the same boat. I personally could care less about the colour of the elite skin (I would also include the Saudi elite in this group bent on world domination). We all have a common cause and that can give us hope and strength. Yes, many people are still asleep. Agreed. My observation is that this is usually the case until people are personally effected at their own front door.

From the Heart,
    Kris

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2017), Bob (22nd March 2017), bojancan (25th March 2017), eaglespirit (26th March 2017), Hervé (22nd March 2017), Jean-Marie (22nd March 2017), Mercedes (25th March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Kris
    re your: "Seems obvious that they plan to cull everyone and we are all in the same boat."

If the various races saw it that way, that we were all in the same boat, we would have nothing to worry about. lol, They Don't.
    But I know I spit in the wind writing the things I write ....

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Kristin (22nd March 2017), Mercedes (25th March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    To paraphrase both Kryztian and Shakespeare: "I come here neither to bury Rockefeller nor to praise him, but to continue the human struggle."
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Kristin (22nd March 2017), Kryztian (23rd March 2017), Mercedes (25th March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,035 times in 8,168 posts

We're not all in the same boat, through zionist eyes. Yes we are all goyem to them, that means we are here to serve them.

Those who will not willingly serve them are surplus to requirements. Whites were willingly used to advance their technology. The resulting accidental white society is no longer useful to the zionist agenda. They will take the product they wanted from it and throw away the rest.

Other societies around the world will go through similar exploitation and refinery processes unless the zionists are stopped.

Who will stop them ?

Until recently, the post industrial white society was the best placed to at least try.

Universal indiscriminate passivity certainly won't. That's their weapon, not ours.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th March 2017), Kristin (22nd March 2017), Mercedes (25th March 2017), Omni (24th March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017)

21. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    Kris
    re your: "Seems obvious that they plan to cull everyone and we are all in the same boat."

If the various races saw it that way, that we were all in the same boat, we would have nothing to worry about. lol, They Don't.
    But I know I spit in the wind writing the things I write ....
    Agreed, there is much strength to be found in unity. Perhaps tuning into that basic principal and writing in a way that creates common ground would help? Sometimes it's hard to understand a post when the feelings are riddled with a composition that can tend to marginalize others. You have very interesting things that are important to point out, I think more would be willing to listen perhaps if you made your posts more personal (ie: from personal experience) so that everyone feels safe to relate. You will find that you have more in common with people here than not. Hope this helps and please everyone let's get back on topic which I am also guilty of running off of.

From the Heart,
    Kris

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017)

23. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

We're not all in the same boat, through zionist eyes. Yes we are all goyem to them, that means we are here to serve them.

Those who will not willingly serve them are surplus to requirements. Whites were willingly used to advance their technology. The resulting accidental white society is no longer useful to the zionist agenda. They will take the product they wanted from it and throw away the rest.

Other societies around the world will go through similar exploitation and refinery processes unless the zionists are stopped.

Who will stop them ?

Until recently, the post industrial white society was the best placed to at least try.

Universal indiscriminate passivity certainly won't. That's their weapon, not ours.
    "Universal indiscriminate passivity..." is such a great term Norman! We should practice Universal Collective Action to counter it.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

eaglespirit (26th March 2017), norman (22nd March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017)

25. Link to Post #53
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by Kristin (here)
    "Universal indiscriminate passivity..." is such a great term Norman! We should practice Universal Collective Action to counter it.
    Revolution
    The Beatles

You say you want a revolution
    Well, you know
    We all want to change the world
    You tell me that it's evolution
    Well, you know
    We all want to change the world

But when you talk about destruction
    Don't you know that you can count me out
    Don't you know it's gonna be
    All right, all right, all right

You say you got a real solution
    Well, you know
    We'd all love to see the plan
    You ask me for a contribution
    Well, you know
    We're doing what we can

But if you want money for people with minds that hate
    All I can tell is brother you have to wait

You say you'll change the constitution
    Well, you know
    We all want to change your head
    You tell me it's the institution
    Well, you know
    You better free you mind instead

But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao
    You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow
    All right, all right

How does one become the lotus?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th March 2017), Bruno (27th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (24th March 2017)

27. Link to Post #54
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by The Freedom Train (here)

How does one become the lotus?
    "In Buddhist symbolism the lotus is symbolic of purity of the body, speech, and mind as while rooted in the mud, its flowers blossom on long stalks as if floating above the muddy waters of attachment and desire. It is also symbolic of detachment as drops of water easily slide off its petals."

"So the fruit of Eden became an apple, influenced by the mythological story of the golden apples of the Hesperides Garden. Consequently, the apple became a symbol for knowledge, immortality, temptation, and sin. In Latin, the words for the apple ("malum") and evil ("malum") are almost identical."

Only my understanding but be pure despite this environment. Shine from within only and, due to entanglement, take no cues from anything that is of this environment.

BTW, that video is so well done it creeped me out.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th March 2017), Bruno (27th March 2017), Mercedes (25th March 2017), raregem (25th March 2017), The Freedom Train (25th March 2017), Wind (24th March 2017)

29. Link to Post #55
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

If ever there was a time for this line it is now: good riddance.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

The Freedom Train (25th March 2017)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

The dynasty is not dead yet. There are still other Rockefellers.

Soros may die tomorrow, but his son is already slowly taking over his father's legacy in his own hands.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Flash (25th March 2017), Hervé (25th March 2017), The Freedom Train (25th March 2017)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    "In Buddhist symbolism the lotus is symbolic of purity of the body, speech, and mind as while rooted in the mud, its flowers blossom on long stalks as if floating above the muddy waters of attachment and desire. It is also symbolic of detachment as drops of water easily slide off its petals."

"So the fruit of Eden became an apple, influenced by the mythological story of the golden apples of the Hesperides Garden. Consequently, the apple became a symbol for knowledge, immortality, temptation, and sin. In Latin, the words for the apple ("malum") and evil ("malum") are almost identical."

Only my understanding but be pure despite this environment. Shine from within only and, due to entanglement, take no cues from anything that is of this environment.

BTW, that video is so well done it creeped me out.
    Yeah when I saw this video, I was totally blown away. I found it last year - it ended up in a sidebar on youtube when I was watching videos about I don't even remember ... morgellons??

I read an interview where the creator of the film mentioned that he didn't even really understand all of the symbolism he was given - he talked about the inspiration as being intuited in some way, like dream symbolism. He also said that he had become soured on Hollywood, having worked on some big projects like the Lord of the RIngs series. Clearly he had some inside views. This video was a personally funded offshoot.

I guess there are 2 camps: one that sees the video as a prophetic message of redemption and rebirth, and another as an illuminati psy-op. I feel more inclined toward the first camp but I cannot say for sure - I am open to other interpretations. The fact that the girl drops the apple, which bears a lotus flower that makes the illuminati puppet (Obama) sweat - signals to me a more redemptive message. Some people are saying that the christ figure in the boat symbolizes the anti-christ. I am not sure.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (25th March 2017)

35. Link to Post #58
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by The Freedom Train (here)
    I read an interview where the creator of the film mentioned that he didn't even really understand all of the symbolism he was given - he talked about the inspiration as being intuited in some way, like dream symbolism. He also said that he had become soured on Hollywood, having worked on some big projects like the Lord of the RIngs series. Clearly he had some inside views. This video was a personally funded offshoot.

I guess there are 2 camps: one that sees the video as a prophetic message of redemption and rebirth, and another as an illuminati psy-op. I feel more inclined toward the first camp but I cannot say for sure - I am open to other interpretations. The fact that the girl drops the apple, which bears a lotus flower that makes the illuminati puppet (Obama) sweat - signals to me a more redemptive message. Some people are saying that the christ figure in the boat symbolizes the anti-christ. I am not sure.
    To clarify, my understanding was of the answer to your question, not what I took for it to mean in the video, not quite anyway.

What you wrote explains a lot, it felt as though it communicates to the subconscious mind and all that symbolism indicates as much. The Christ figure definitely seems to be an anti-christ to me. I don't agree with either camp, perhaps he channeled it and it's to be transmuted by the subconscious mind of whoever watches it, just a thought.

Apologies for off topic.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

The Freedom Train (25th March 2017)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    To clarify, my understanding was of the answer to your question, not what I took for it to mean in the video, not quite anyway.

What you wrote explains a lot, it felt as though it communicates to the subconscious mind and all that symbolism indicates as much. The Christ figure definitely seems to be an anti-christ to me. I don't agree with either camp, perhaps he channeled it and it's to be transmuted by the subconscious mind of whoever watches it, just a thought.

Apologies for off topic.
    In terms of my "conscious" mind, I have no idea. Perhaps I can watch it, then interview my subconscious mind to get some intel.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (25th March 2017)

39. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

He has left his Satanic, paid-off Agents of Death Behind known as Smart Meters, silently killing us all. Silent that is, except for the sound of BEES in my head when they are talking to each other. The plot is to totally control our water, electricity, gas, telephone, internet, and make us buy all new smart appliances so that when we do not OBEY they turn off your water, etc. They sell you loans to buy their SMART items, send up the interest rates, bankrupt you and take your homes and your country. All this happens by first BUYING OUT THE POLITICIANS. So you see, they and the Rothschilds already have taken over our WATER, the new GOLD. These people need to be GONE NOW!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3