Thread: The State of Reality - Excellent Remote Viewing Projects

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Default The State of Reality - Excellent Remote Viewing Projects

Hi, all. Early last year, I stumbled upon this gem of a website called The State of Reality. The goal of SOR is to unlock the mysteries of our time through remote viewing:
    The SOR website is the combined effort of four professional remote viewers that have set out to share their project findings regarding socially significant, anomalous target sets. Over the past two years, this team of viewers has investigated a wide range of topics to better understand the world and reality that surrounds each of us. After obtaining an enormous amount of independently obtained, corroborating data, each viewer has decided to begin sharing this work through comprehensive web articles, videos, and podcasts.
    The quality of their data is some of the best I've encountered, rivaling that of Farsight Institute. I highly recommend that everyone go check out their projects. The subjects of these projects include the origin of man, the lunar wave, spontaneous human combustion, the Bell Witch, the Zika virus, the 45th President of the United States, and personal health. They are currently accumulating data on the Black Knight satellite, as suggested by an uncaptioned image they posted recently on Facebook.

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thestateofreality/

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2017), BMJ (22nd March 2017), conk (23rd March 2017), drneglector (22nd March 2017), fourty-two (22nd March 2017), kirolak (22nd March 2017), lisinskib (21st June 2017), Noelle (22nd March 2017), raregem (24th March 2017), Scottoz (23rd March 2017), Shannon (2nd April 2017), syrwong (20th September 2017), The Freedom Train (18th April 2017), white wizard (22nd March 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,187 times in 32,903 posts

Default Re: The State of Reality - Excellent Remote Viewing Projects

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    The subjects of these projects include the origin of man, the lunar wave

[ ... ]

They are currently accumulating data on the Black Knight satellite, as suggested by an uncaptioned image they posted recently on Facebook.
    Thanks for posting this (I'd not heard of this group), but after reading their lunar wave report, it was clear that their investigation of that, at least, was 100% pure nonsense. And (sorry! ) the much-heralded and touted 'Black Knight satellite' is just a large piece of space junk. (If they identify it as that, they'll be redeemed — but, on the basis of what I've read so far, I bet you $5 they don't.)

Fake News is one thing, but Fake Remote Viewing takes this all a (rather worrying!) step further.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd March 2017), BMJ (22nd March 2017), Chris Gilbert (23rd March 2017), Dennis Leahy (22nd March 2017), drneglector (22nd March 2017), Eram (22nd March 2017), fourty-two (22nd March 2017), kirolak (22nd March 2017), lisinskib (21st June 2017), Michelle Marie (22nd March 2017), Noelle (22nd March 2017), raregem (24th March 2017), Scottoz (23rd March 2017), Shannon (2nd April 2017), The Freedom Train (18th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

The farsight Institute got several things wrong with there predictive models. My theory is when remote viewing the past and future one has to navigate timelines properly and most remote viewers predicting the future can tune into many different timelines which makes what they see very inaccurate.
    knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd March 2017), BMJ (22nd March 2017), kirolak (22nd March 2017), raregem (24th March 2017), Scottoz (23rd March 2017), The Freedom Train (18th April 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by white wizard (here)
    The farsight Institute got several things wrong with there predictive models. My theory is when remote viewing the past and future one has to navigate timelines properly and most remote viewers predicting the future can tune into many different timelines which makes what they see very inaccurate.
    That's my stance too. Farsight should spend more time on doing Mysteries Projects and less time on the Time-Cross Project. They give much better results and are generally more interesting.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

BMJ (22nd March 2017), Scottoz (23rd March 2017), The Freedom Train (18th April 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,280 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    The subjects of these projects include the origin of man, the lunar wave

[ ... ]

They are currently accumulating data on the Black Knight satellite, as suggested by an uncaptioned image they posted recently on Facebook.
    Thanks for posting this (I'd not heard of this group), but after reading their lunar wave report, it was clear that their investigation of that, at least, was 100% pure nonsense. And (sorry! ) the much-heralded and touted 'Black Knight satellite' is just a large piece of space junk. (If they identify it as that, they'll be redeemed — but, on the basis of what I've read so far, I bet you $5 they don't.)

Fake News is one thing, but Fake Remote Viewing takes this all a (rather worrying!) step further.
    Do you think it was a camera glitch Bill?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

kirolak (22nd March 2017), Scottoz (23rd March 2017), The Freedom Train (18th April 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

white wizard is right - for the future you need to keep gathering data and build probability models. It's possible to identify things with a higher than average probability but it can be quite a bit of work to build confidence in a model.

This is likely one of the main reason why programs were abandoned, it's just too resource intensive to be able to draw conclusions with a high enough certainty to act upon in a discrete way. But that doesn't mean that remote viewing the future is not worthwhile... it's just that it is best done in a dynamic way that continuously adapts as new data comes into the picture.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd March 2017), BMJ (22nd March 2017), kirolak (22nd March 2017), Scottoz (23rd March 2017), The Freedom Train (18th April 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,187 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)

Do you think it was a camera glitch Bill?
    Yes, of course — either that or atmospheric refraction of some kind.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (22nd March 2017), kirolak (22nd March 2017), Scottoz (23rd March 2017), Shannon (2nd April 2017), The Freedom Train (18th April 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

Note - Farsight's Time-Cross project is an experiment and available for free.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

bennycog (22nd March 2017), BMJ (22nd March 2017), fourty-two (24th March 2017), Scottoz (23rd March 2017), Shannon (2nd April 2017), The Freedom Train (18th April 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

http://ddrl.us/rv/index.html

Practice your remote viewing skills here.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

raregem (24th March 2017), The Freedom Train (18th April 2017), triquetra (24th March 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Going into the future is ALWAYS going to be probabilistic. And once you see it, it changes it already.

It is easier when getting the same thing from many multiple remote viewers. Also, the technologies used by the clandestine groups make standard RV look like outdated methodologies. They have more sophisticated forms of "RV" now which are more accurate in the regards the cumulus of data "interfaced" is larger and experienced clearly, wheaareas standard RV is kind of like driving through a smoggy road in a smoggy city.

This is awesome BTW, glad they are doing it. RV is the KEY to so much.....it is even the key to advanced physics and cosmology. Imagine remote viewing on steroids, now imagine being able to look directly into the atomic level, into the quantum, and even beyond the quantum into the domain beyond this space-time. Which BTW, can ONLY be done gnosively (through RV or othermethods), because it isn't of the physical realm at all. One can begin to "see" the actual workings of our reality, instead of trying to do it through our senses, physical instruments, and abstract theoretical models (which are themselves materialistic) one can see directly, and work from there.

Before the tangent, my original point is that looking into future is always going to be probabilistic and thus, it doesn't matter if they get predictions wrong or right. Going into past however is very viable and much more reliable. One of the greatest uses of RV isn't just to see, or sense a particular place or time but also to explore and communicate with other entities. At some point it all bleeds together into one seamless process. I'm looking forward to checking these guys projects out! We all need to RV more!

Whether these guys are legit or not, I am unsure. Nevertheless warrants look-see

EDIT: Oh, and RV programs were never truly discontinued. Only a few were. They've gone miles ahead of RV now.....as one of them put it "RV is so 80's!" Not only is the science of how it works mapped out, but technologies exist to enhance it. As well as training methodologies, and a better understanding of how to enhance mental mechanisms for the task. It is ALL About electrical capacitance and utilizing the cells and DNA as an Antennae. The RV method as taught from the old days, that is common everywhere LIMITS the data flow as well as the full scope of what is possible.

And actually, these evolved methods are far more reliable than the original methods. They allow one to monitor anything in real time, trace events, and track them through time. I met one person (I was lucky...) who could literally cull through your life, through time, like a book in a session.

It is for example, entirely possible to develop the ability to such a degree where if you were looking down on lets say, a city block, or neighborhood block, you could "sense" and "detect/decode/decipher" the entire block, everything and everyone in it, simultaenously. In real time. It is even possible to influence a distant location (although not through time, not in this way at least) or person. This requires energetics, and the sourcing comes from the vacuum/plenum/ether, or the Earth.

RV is not "forgotten" about or discontinued, it has merely evolved.

---

As for RV practice....well I am wary of automated//online stuff because RV actually happens through the person that picked target or whoever the medium was. So for example, the so called "coordinates" many of the remote viewing handlers use, are actually usually gibberish (although you can use real coordinates). Whoever picked the target, the "target" comes through that stream, and the RV picks up that and then goes there. Even if you are in a room, isolated, while given by a third party a gibberish coordinate, whoever assigned that giberish coordinate to the target is the one whose energy your enteric brain and cellular brain go through to gain the necessary information.
    Last edited by Sirius White; 2nd April 2017 at 12:52.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Andrew_K (2nd April 2017), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2017), Hym (18th April 2017), Michi (5th August 2017), Rich (20th September 2017), Scottoz (22nd April 2017), Shannon (2nd April 2017), The Freedom Train (18th April 2017), Zampano (2nd April 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: The State of Reality - Excellent Remote Viewing Projects

SOR just posted the results for the “Black Knight” RV project:

http://www.thestateofreality.com/the...ight-satellite

They correctly identified the object as a piece of insulation fabric gone astray. That's a relief. So they do appear to have a degree of reliability after all.

Click image for larger version

Name:	static1.squarespace.com.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	187.7 KB
ID:	35179

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2017), Hym (18th April 2017), Scottoz (22nd April 2017), The Freedom Train (18th April 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

I recall reading somewhere on line that the Black Knight was spotted before we had satellites and it was in a polar orbit, so how could it be a piece of insulation (presumably from subsequent things put in space thereafter)? I think this is NASA fiction.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

The Freedom Train (18th April 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The State of Reality recently changed their name to TROIKA and are now publishing their reports as PDFs. Their latest one is on the psychology of Kim Jong-un:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1t...pVbzIwelk/view
    While the report is interesting and the illustrations are nice, I'd like it if they provided the raw RV data. Otherwise, I feel like I'm being told what to think by an authority who claims to have all the answers. It parallels the situation where the mainstream media pushes Russiagate as fact without providing any evidence. Despite my complaint, I still think this organization has great potential.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

fourty-two (19th June 2017), lisinskib (21st June 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Member Spindoctor's Avatar
    Thanks

So what or where is the best source of up to date RV training..

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

That might not be easy to find, as Sirius White was saying, once the original programs were reaching the end of their natural course, things went in many directions from there, such as experimental programs involving people from the general population who would be able to sidestep some of the blocks that would otherwise come between a viewer and their target, and then these results were brought back into the fold. There is only the fairly haphazard and anecdotal records of those who learned specific branches of RV such as ERV and tried to find their bearings through discussion with other trainees, and so forth.

But yes, it is very much possible to see quite deeply into other people, the question is what purpose it would serve to retrieve so much potentially meaningless data. Instead, recovering a filtered data set which includes only the most key information.

Similarly why blindly remote view all possible future paths as equals when it becomes possible to see the weighing scheme for probability itself and navigate the timeline branches based on decreasing likelihood.

The fundamental aspects of RV training involve establishing highly stable brainwave states as measurable via an EEG device. There is the "ego" version of a voice within that must be completely silenced not by force but instead through gradually teaching it to not bring its continuous jumbling of bits of information into that area of the consciousness (the brain still does the same maintenance-mode work it needs to do to maintain a good state but it does not involve your conscious mind so much anymore). There is another voice instead that can be accessed which is an interface to a kind of collective consciousness.

Poor channelers make weak, noisy, or partial connections and may access the periphery of the collective rather than directly into it. At the periphery exist entities that may be stuck in the kind of spiritual limbo between individual and collective consciousness that is less coherent, and thereby a kind of confusion is spread via the channel.

Clean channels provide a relay between established collective consciousnesses and the channeler, a kind of 3D-5D information relay that crosses the divide without interference.

It is difficult because such interference is often entirely the intention. Imagine our dimension as a kind of information sphere surrounded by a thick cloud of distortion, outside of which a much larger layer of radiant light. The light needs a good mechanism to break through the cloud layer.

Effective RV is essentially setting up a satellite in that light layer powerful enough to facilitate up/down link between the local time/space point and another with no loss of signal.
    Assignment of a target creates the initial up link, cuing the target access intention a ways into the session once the brainwaves have reach their intended lowered or multi-band state.

That intent bounces via the satellite to the intended time/space point for the target, and, barring any significant barriers or interference, the data is returned in the opposite direction as a down link back to the viewer.

While the theta band was originally the target brainwave frequency for such sessions, it is possible to go lower to delta or even epsilon for potential benefit.

Remote Influencing is another similar system but with a slightly different kind of optimization. In this case it is beneficial to simultaneously achieve higher frequency brainwave states paired with the lowered ones already mentioned, such as gamma or lambda. In this case the desired result always involves a kind of shifting of the probabilities of future timelines towards the intended result. As with RV it is best to start with less ambitious targets and work your way up, but in both systems the biggest factor of all is ensuring that the actual intention behind engaging in it is well aligned and truly meaningful.

Alignment might also be understood as the frequency pattern of the intention itself, whereas meaning might be understood as the amplitude of those frequency patterns.

Influencing reality in darker ways involves much more direct action, however subtle, hence why we see the apparent reality around us that we do (the result of so much of this).

The added ease of RVing and RI for positive outcomes is one of the only advantages that exists for an otherwise disadvantaged group seeking restoration of a more natural direction for reality.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Andrew_K (28th July 2017), Limor Wolf (14th August 2017), Orph (22nd June 2017), Scottoz (21st June 2017), Sirius White (7th February 2018)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Supedad's Avatar
    Thanks

It appears the site has been deleted.

Edit: oops, I didn't read closely enough. I see they have changed their name and gone to a PDF format.
    Last edited by Supedad; 22nd June 2017 at 13:19.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Supedad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th July 2017)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A little over a week ago, Troika did their first podcast. This will be their standard format in which they present data from here on out. Here is the link to it if you're interested:
    EDIT: I've since added a timeline. Because of the way Soundcloud is integrated into their website, I've organized it by time remaining:
    1:09:44: Khan introduces us to Troika
    1:07:43: The ramifications of remote viewing
    1:06:30: Brett introduces us to himself and explains how he was introduced to remote viewing
    1:02:59: Khan explains how he was introduced to remote viewing
    0:59:29: Brett explains remote viewing
    0:56:36: The importance of managing your attention in remote viewing
    0:54:47: Benefits of becoming a patron to Troika patron
    0:53:37: Inspiration for this project
    0:50:58: The implications of not living in base reality
    0:46:10: How and why they practice blind remote viewing
    0:44:22: Khan explains that this project was split into two parts
    0:40:10: Only corroborated data is presented to the public
    0:38:09: Brett explains how the data that comes through is interpreted using the lexicon of the viewer
    0:35:44: What happens if you don't have that lexicon
    0:34:36: Brett runs us through the process of viewing a target
    0:33:50: Brett generally explains three parts of viewing a target then specifically describes what he saw. His target was reality.
    0:24:40: Similarities and differences to the movie The Matrix
    0:20:44: Khan describes what was discovered after probing Elon Musk's mind: Musk is afraid that civilization will collapse, hence his tremendous drive to leave this planet. He has a deep-seated fear of an impending existential threat in the form of an environmental crisis due to misuse of the Earth's natural resources. Also, he is developing a device to break us free from the matrix.
    0:13:35: What the data could mean
    0:08:00: Discussion of falsifiability
    0:02:50: "When you're one step ahead of the crowd, you're a genius. When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

The aim of this project was to find out whether or not we live in “base reality,” the most fundamental plane of existence and the foundation to all other realities. The alternative is that we live in a matrix. Here is a summary of their findings:
    Elon Musk inspired the Troika group's remote viewing inquiry on simulation theory. The remote viewing data describes a monumental facility occupied by two sets of lifeforms - the watchers and the restrained. The operators of this facility are perepetuating mass confusion and trickery upon those restrained at the site. The restrained lifeforms are immersed within a fluidic material while suspended in a docile state. They've been born into this predicament, and by design they are unaware of what's going on around them. On a staggering scale, the lifeforms are shuffled, organized and rearranged by a predetermined set of parameters. The dormant lifeforms are located inside tubular devices that sustain and keep their physiological bodies alive. Various ports and openings allow for the insertion of fibrous strands into the base of the spine, spiraling up to the neck. These lifeforms are trapped and unaware of their plight, prisoners to a grand experiment. This facility is a proof of concept, the first of its kind, removed from all authority, as a last resort to solve for a grand dilemma.
    Note that just because the mind returns data for a given remote-viewing target doesn't necesarily make the data true. Any target one tasks will return results, so I personally don't accept these results at face value. One possibility is that the subconscious mind is interpreting incomprehensible data in a way that the counscious mind can comprehend. What's interesting is that both remote viewers corroborated each other by receiving the same gestalt.
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 29th July 2017 at 20:55.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th July 2017), fourty-two (29th July 2017), Noelle (15th August 2017), Scottoz (3rd August 2017)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

These results are worth discussing if nothing else. I had RVed the same general conclusion, that simulations were experiments with the intention of answering a question, before this podcast ever aired. The bit I found most interesting from their results, was the added detail of it being a hidden facility, as though the experimental simulation was going on without knowledge of the main group, it would seem.

The question, assuming these findings are true, then becomes - what is the purpose of this whole thing, especially if it is being done secretively. What makes it worth setting up such a massive complex, and how can such a huge thing be created secretly anyway. Why are the stakes so seemingly high.

In studying simulation theory itself, I found the greatest value in understanding the recurring nature of it. The same argument that is used to explain why a simulation is much more likely than base reality, can be used over and over and over again, such that all realities are nearly always simulations within other realities, that are themselves simulated within others, and so on and so forth. The motivation for each simulation is also nearly always the same - to answer a particular question, even if that "singular question" is really a very complex and compound problem made up of many parts that all must be simulated so as to find an answer for.

With this in mind it becomes a bit easier to entertain the notion that such a thing is *axiomatic* to all existence other than the realm of the prime creator. It is fundamental to reality itself. This means it is safe to place a fair amount of attention and emphasis on learning what the question actually is, given that there must be clues within our reality. A simulated reality cannot be seeded to answer a specific question (no matter how complex) without clues hinting towards the nature of that question becoming evident - if not at first, then certainly as the simulation is running itself to either the goal and/or the termination condition (no simulation would make sense to perpetuate if it could no longer accomplish its intended goal of answering the question - it would be a waste of resources).

Hopefully others are interested in pursuing this conversation as we can get a great deal further together than we could with just one individual's ideas on the matter alone.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th August 2017), Limor Wolf (14th August 2017), Noelle (15th August 2017), Scottoz (5th August 2017)

36. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Your perspective on this is very insightful, and I appreciate hearing from someone who's well-versed on this topic.

My argument for why the results may not be true is this: Given that our reality is a derivative one as opposed to base reality, and assuming that our reality is a closed system, like all computer simulations, unable to influence anything outside of it, it should be impossible to access base reality through remote viewing. That's why I feel that the results are being contrived by the subconscious.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Noelle (15th August 2017), Scottoz (5th August 2017)

38. Link to Post #20
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Triquetra and Andrew

I had a discussion on another thread going on about the Troika podcast a few weeks ago, so thought I would post it on this one too to help with the discussion.

Cheers

Scott

Default Re: Is it all a game?
    Hi LadyM

I really enjoyed the talk on simulation theory in the podcast, there is no doubt we are in a simulation.

As Triquetra has said there are simulations within simulations that spread out from source itself. I can barely get my mind around a lot of the concepts and how vast everything is.

I also think it is difficult for us to get our mind around the creational levels that are above us and how they operate when our 3D minds and terms of reference are so limited from living restricted lives in this type of creation. This kind of thinking fits into what Triquetra has discussed in other posts.

I have seen something similar to what Brett the RV'er discusses in the podcast interview, but what he sees is not on earth in my opinion. As you know when we sleep and dream, our minds go to a different realm (4th dimension) and it is sometimes difficult for our subconscious mind to see and translate what it encounters there. It tries to translate what it sees into images which it is familiar with (in 3rd dimensional awareness), that is why our dreams often don't make much sense, I think it is the same situation with what Brett the remote viewer has seen here.

From what I have seen there are soul gardens in the 4D realm and our souls are asleep there and we are plugged into this 3d matrix/simulated world. When I saw it it looked like lots of clusters of lights, and I could tell that each light was a soul. There are entities there that feed on our emotional responses we make whilst interacting with the situations we encounter in the 3d matrix, most often they feed on negative emotions, stressful, anxious and fearful thoughts etc. Kind of makes you wonder what is our true reality beyond this simulation? Doesn't it?

The entities that reside there are quite dark and are non physical , they are a type of thought being, it is strange to think that our negative emotions are an actual food source for something else, it it is for this reason that they have placed us in this sort of matrix I guess.

We are kind of farmed for our for our emotional energies and when we pass from this life we find our souls continually being recycled, through the birth and death process. What Brett the remote viewer describes in the podcast is probably quite true, in terms of its operation and purpose of what he saw.

However, he did mention that the operators of the facility were monitoring the individuals under their control and looking for some sort of formula to answer a question. I found this intriguing, but am not a hundred percent what they would be looking for and why, unless they are keen to observe how some of us might be able to make a successful escape attempt from the simulation and maybe some of the operators of the facility are unhappy with their lot and are are interested in knowing how it is done too. I could be totally wrong on this, but thought I would throw it out there.

As you know there are higher creations beyond the 4D realm, and the trapped souls here are starting to wake up, kind of a bit like what happened with some of the characters who were awake in the movie 'the matrix" whilst the majority were asleep in the simulated world in the movie.

Cheers

Scott

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

Michi (5th August 2017), Noelle (15th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast