+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Man cites "hybrid humans" conspiracy fear in horrific murder

1. Link to Post #1
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Default Man cites "hybrid humans" conspiracy fear in horrific murder

In mid-January, John D. Ziegler III killed his pregnant 25-year-old wife in their home. Lead investigator Detective Mark Baker from Northern York Regional Police testifying today that Ziegler gave a bizarre reason for killing his wife:

Ziegler told him, The world is being controlled by hybrid humans, and I needed to destroy her to save the world.”

Ziegler told detectives he killed his pregnant wife with a sword because she was the "queen bee" of a race of hybrid humans that was taking over the world, according to testimony from his preliminary hearing Friday morning.

"(He said) he needed to destroy her to save the world," Detective Mark Baker testified, adding that Ziegler also told him that "he thought he did the right thing."

"He said multiple times that Diana didn't deserve it," Baker said, even though the man also said he believed he'd done the right thing.

"He believed the world was being controlled by hybrid humans," and that his wife needed to be killed because she was the "queen bee" of those hybrids, Baker testified.

The alleged killer also said he believed he could change the weather by changing his emotions, then explained that he watched snowflakes start to fall, and then stop falling, as his emotions fluctuated, according to the detective.

"His interview with me was really all over the place," Baker said, but noted the defendant had no trouble remembering what he'd done and was able to answer questions coherently.

"He thought it was a big conspiracy," the detective testified. "He said he thought everything would change with the election of Donald Trump."

He didn't appear to be angry at Diana Ziegler about anything and kept saying things like, "I can't believe what I did" and "she didn't deserve this," according to Baker.

Sources:
    Last edited by Atlas; 24th March 2017 at 23:21.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2017), boolacalaca (25th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th March 2017), gaiagirl (25th March 2017), Hervé (25th March 2017), joeecho (25th March 2017), justntime2learn (25th March 2017), kanishk (25th March 2017), Mercedes (25th March 2017), Michelle Marie (24th March 2017), Mike (25th March 2017), muxfolder (25th March 2017), Nasu (25th March 2017), Omni (25th March 2017), Sequoia (25th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: Man cites "hybrid humans" conspiracy fear in horrific murder

Sounds like a narrative with electromagnetic mind control to demonize conspiracy. A tactic I've picked up is mind controlling people to say ridiculous things so people associate mental illness with conspiracy. This can be done with other subjects too. Like the targeted individuals who went ballistic, if enough went ballistic there would be backlash of predictive programming.

The controllers of the world are committing supreme evil, sacrificing innocents to further their sick agenda. That is what this looks like to me.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Atlas (25th March 2017), avid (25th March 2017), boolacalaca (25th March 2017), Chakra (25th March 2017), DNA (25th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th March 2017), Franny (25th March 2017), gord (25th March 2017), Happyjak (25th March 2017), Hervé (25th March 2017), justntime2learn (25th March 2017), Mercedes (25th March 2017), Mike (25th March 2017), norski (26th March 2017), sheme (25th March 2017), Tyy1907 (25th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,577 times in 5,713 posts

Quote Posted by Omnisense (here)
    Sounds like a narrative with electromagnetic mind control to demonize conspiracy. A tactic I've picked up is mind controlling people to say ridiculous things so people associate mental illness with conspiracy. This can be done with other subjects too. Like the targeted individuals who went ballistic, if enough went ballistic there would be backlash of predictive programming.

The controllers of the world are committing supreme evil, sacrificing innocents to further their sick agenda. That is what this looks like to me.

i agree with this 100%.

Omni, have you ever read a book called "Chameleo" by Robert Guffey? i just ordered it. i think it would be right up your alley. looks fascinating. https://www.amazon.com/Chameleo-Invi.../dp/1522608214

i heard the author get interviewed about the book recently...and the events are simply staggering. i won't even attempt to explain it. please check out the link

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Atlas (25th March 2017), boolacalaca (25th March 2017), DNA (25th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th March 2017), justntime2learn (25th March 2017), kanishk (25th March 2017), Mercedes (25th March 2017), Omni (25th March 2017), Sequoia (25th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    i agree with this 100%.

Omni, have you ever read a book called "Chameleo" by Robert Guffey? i just ordered it. i think it would be right up your alley. looks fascinating. https://www.amazon.com/Chameleo-Invi.../dp/1522608214

i heard the author get interviewed about the book recently...and the events are simply staggering. i won't even attempt to explain it. please check out the link
    No I haven't read it. I have heard about it though just recently. Do you have a link to the interview I could see?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Atlas (25th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th March 2017), justntime2learn (25th March 2017), Mike (25th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Quote Posted by Atlas (here)

kept saying things like, "I can't believe what I did" and "she didn't deserve this," according to Baker.
    Ya that pretty much say it all right there doesn't it....

Whomever is actually responsible - well I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Atlas (25th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th March 2017), Mercedes (25th March 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

i agree with this 100%.

No I haven't read it. I have heard about it though just recently. Do you have a link to the interview I could see?

Inventor's website

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Atlas (25th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th March 2017), Mercedes (25th March 2017), Mike (25th March 2017), Omni (26th March 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,577 times in 5,713 posts

i agree with this 100%.

sure thing. here it is:

p.s. thanks for posting that Chakra!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Atlas (25th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th March 2017), Mercedes (25th March 2017), Sequoia (25th March 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,110 times in 2,424 posts

Isn't it probable that this guy really is just a nut case and that he was not afflicted by the dark forces of the cabal and manipulated into doing this? I am not arguing that the evil forces do not do these sorts of things, they do. I'm merely saying that these types of things do happen without someone having first been mind-kontrolled into doing it by other people representing the dark forces bent on demonizing alternative points of view that differ from what the cabal desires. Just saying.....

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Atlas (25th March 2017), boolacalaca (25th March 2017), Flash (25th March 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Isn't it probable that this guy really is just a nut case and that he was not afflicted by the dark forces of the cabal and manipulated into doing this? I am not arguing that the evil forces do not do these sorts of things, they do. I'm merely saying that these types of things do happen without someone having first been mind-kontrolled into doing it by other people representing the dark forces bent on demonizing alternative points of view that differ from what the cabal desires. Just saying.....
    Yes I know for a fact that there are cases where it is plainly the brain chemistry which went haywired literally ( schizo hallucinations or self drug induced brain chemistry disbalance). There are also cases of outside electro or magnetic or other types of influences (scientifically proven and in the scientific journals). And there are with great probabilities other processus used by the controller dictators cabal to brain hack individuals and collectivities.

Making the difference between them is rather difficult and the cabal count on this to discredit those trying to stop brain hacks
    Last edited by Flash; 25th March 2017 at 15:39.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Atlas (25th March 2017), boolacalaca (25th March 2017), Satori (26th March 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Not on this forum ... But yeah. real people with real mental disorders DO still exist. But they will soon be replaced by hybrids.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Atlas (25th March 2017), boolacalaca (25th March 2017), Satori (26th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread