+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paul Joseph Watson: My last ever video? (possibly)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,407 times in 1,719 posts

Default Paul Joseph Watson: My last ever video? (possibly)

Paul Jospeh Watson voices his concerns about youtube censorship.

Published on 24 Mar 2017

Your favorite YouTube channels could be about to disappear.

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watso...
    FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
    Last edited by BMJ; 25th March 2017 at 14:04.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

avid (29th March 2017), Bill Ryan (25th March 2017), Cardillac (25th March 2017), Ewan (25th March 2017), Flash (25th March 2017), Flowerpunkchip (26th March 2017), fourty-two (25th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th March 2017), ghostrider (25th March 2017), Heavy Duty (25th March 2017), Ivanhoe (27th March 2017), jjjones (26th March 2017), Krist (25th March 2017), Kristin (25th March 2017), Kryztian (25th March 2017), Mercedes (25th March 2017), Pam (25th March 2017), PurpleLama (29th March 2017), Richard S. (26th March 2017), Shannon (29th March 2017), T Smith (25th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Default Re: Paul Joseph Watson: My last ever video? (possibly)

The only solution is to have alternative to "YouTube" that doesn't censor FREE speech.

Of course deciding on what that alternative(s) is and then generating enough usage to compete or surpass YouTube is whole other obstacle.

Let's hope the total annihilation of the deep sate cabal is going to crumble sooner than later. Lots of signs this is happening...

We the people...

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,069 times in 2,400 posts

Maybe add paul Joseph Watson to the title?

I was thinking as I clicked post that I didn't know you made videos.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

avid (29th March 2017), Bill Ryan (25th March 2017), BMJ (26th March 2017), Flash (25th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th March 2017), Heavy Duty (25th March 2017), Kryztian (25th March 2017), RunningDeer (25th March 2017), Shannon (29th March 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Yesterday YouTube announced a change in the censoring policy, something huge changed since vault 7, my computer's don't turn on during the night for remote backups any more...

Now that Trump knows it wasn't Obama tapping him, it was his buddies Bush and Cheney that didn't trust him knowing who did 9/11 maybe he will force that truth to light to bury the deep state once and for all...

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Free thought , speech, and ideas have no place in a very tightly controlled world, that's the thinking of the ptb ... The agenda has always been about control ... We are seeing the death of freedom ... O the tangled web they weave ... The more you try to chain people, the more they yearn for freedom ... leading to one inevitable outcome, conflict ... The path to collapsing a society ... Too many have looked behind the curtain of the wizard of Oz, on their journey up the yellow brick road ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

avid (29th March 2017), BMJ (26th March 2017), East Sun (25th March 2017), Flash (25th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th March 2017), Heavy Duty (25th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th March 2017), RunningDeer (26th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,035 times in 3,480 posts

I could be quite wrong about this, but I think the massive censorship of videos which YouTube is planning will be quite bad for their own business. A few people will be driven out of Youtube towards new sites like VIDME (https://vid.me/KEnH) and that could lead to a slow exodus of others who follow, not just for reasons of politics, but of convenience. I think Youtube is well aware of this fact, and also, that it is impossible to design any type of litmus test that will conform to any type of set of guidelines they develop, and will start creating animosity towards the site.

I also think Youtube knows that censorship is bad for a business that has created a virtual monopoly, but they are part of Google, and Google is deeply entwined with the Nation Security State and the cabal that wants to control what the masses think. The decision to censor has nothing to do with protecting underage children from anything.

When Youtube starts censorship, it will be a terrifying moment, just as when Google stopped indexing sites like Natural News and Info Wars a few weeks ago. It will be a moment when some of us recognize that the Thought Police are being unleashed by the Corporate-Fascist state. At the same time, I know that we are resilient species and those of us who are awake and aware will find alternatives and that the rest of the population will follow and that eventually names like "Google" and "Youtube" will be faded memories that will be seen like the statues of toppled dictators lying on the ground, monuments to a tyranny that has been defeated.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 25th March 2017 at 15:31.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

avid (29th March 2017), BMJ (26th March 2017), East Sun (25th March 2017), Flash (25th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th March 2017), Heavy Duty (25th March 2017), RunningDeer (26th March 2017), Shannon (29th March 2017)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,702 times in 8,378 posts

To counter this monumental shift we have to look at it on the big scale and act big.

This recent censorship clampdown has been a kind of sleeper hiding away in the new-media infrastructure since the outset.

It's a continuation of a well established idea. Think back to when you first heard "Privatize profit and Nationalize losses". Yes it goes back a long way, stick with me here.

Google, Youtube, Facebook and Twitter are private companies. People argue that they have the right to do whatever the hell they like. Why were they ever given the chance to impose themselves so deeply into our modern system of living ? A while back I wrote to the BBC and asked them why they openly promote private companies like Facebook and Twitter, there are rules forbidding such promotions. I was replied to with a feeble waffle.

As we here all know, the privatisation of black project science is mainly about removing it from established civic accountability and oversight. It's a well used method of getting around a hundred years or more of hard fought for civil rights and very reasonable checks and balances.

Normal democratic government has done little or nothing in the field of critical infrastructure for several generations. They've left it all to private investment and management. They argue that it's the most economically sensible way to make progress.

Well, starting with a Search Engine, I think it can rightly be called vital infrastructure these days. We have to have one. It's as vital as an electricity supply and almost as vital as a water supply. In Britain, before the Thatcher revolution, water and electricity were provided by nationalised organisations with a massive amount of regulations to keep the services universally functional and fair. Even after privatisation, the regulations have remained quite tight. An electricity retail company cannot cut your supply because you are using most of it to grow hydroponic weed. What you are using it for is none of their business.

So, here we are. We've got to a point where the state has colluded with big finance and already privatised skullduggery to capture vital progressions in societal infrastructure. What can we do about it ?

All my attempts to think through any kind of nationalisation of these services or to create taxpayer funded replacements get nowhere as things currently stand so the only realistic way to go is to set up powerful effective regulation of these companies that's so tight their balls squeak. If they don't like it, they can leave the 'market', and take their balls with them too.

As much as I'm glad Trump beat the opposition to get to the presidency, I find it hard to imagine Trump coming up with what we need right now. Fair and tight regulation of all internet services, NOT paranoid political censorship. Regulation that holds the playing field for all users as perfectly flat as possible.

They've got us between a rock and a hard place. A national government can't act globally, but a global government could. See how they've got us ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (29th March 2017), BMJ (26th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th March 2017), Hervé (25th March 2017), RunningDeer (26th March 2017), Shannon (29th March 2017)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Styxhexenhammer666 says "We Save Youtube or We All Fall Together: Here's My Idea"

It's not what I think has a chance in hell, see my post above.

Modwiz seems to think it's a runner though:

Incidentally, I think this issue is or should be the top of the list of hot issues right now, above all else. If the light of internet exposure dims or expires we are snookered.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (26th March 2017)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)

Apologize Ewan. I will be more mindful next time.

I agree with Kryztian, the likes of PJW, Infowars etc should simply starting using VIDME or another platform.

Link: https://vid.me/KEnH
    Last edited by BMJ; 26th March 2017 at 15:12.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Ewan (27th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (29th March 2017), Kryztian (27th March 2017), RunningDeer (26th March 2017)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Quote Posted by Ewan (here)

Apologize Ewan. I be more mindful next time.

I agree with Kryztian, the likes of PJW, Infowars etc should simply starting using VIDME or another platform.

Link: https://vid.me/KEnH
    I don't think the issue is which platform, it's the rules of the 21st century that are wrong because they are the bad dregs of the 20th century. The power of internet exposure or the lack of it, was unfathomable before we morphed into a cyber society. No one is addressing this. Only a crazy cat fight about which gangs to join. This is culturally insane and ultimately suicidal. The gentle human spirit is completely lost from view like this.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (26th March 2017), Ewan (27th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th March 2017), Kryztian (27th March 2017), onawah (26th March 2017), RunningDeer (26th March 2017)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

YouTube Censorship: The Ugly Truth

Published on 28 Mar 2017

The hammer is about to drop.

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watso...
    FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet

Dave Cullen's Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LACK78
    Dave Cullen on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DaveCullenCF

TOP 5 WAYS YOU ARE BEING CENSORED ON YOUTUBE

Published on 26 Mar 2017

Wondering why videos are 'invisible', disappearing, or not able to run ads?

FB http://facebook.com/thetruthergirls
    http://socialblade.com

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

avid (29th March 2017), norman (29th March 2017)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

The 'alt' site folks have known this was going to happen for a good year or so.

It's a strange state to be in - Knowing something yet being in denial at the same time.

They all know who eachother are and could have been reaching out to eachother and putting their heads together.
    I don't understand where PJW is coming from. He's putting out an SOS to us and letting us know he's going to go off and just die somewhere?

I sometimes listen to a conservative expose type Channel on Youtube - "The Scariest Movie Ever".... he (KJ) was saying Youtube hired reviewers two months ago and now they are in action - he's had 7 videos from his channel removed. One was his discussion of Beyonce getting a free pass and being able to sail past TSA, she didn't have to go through like everyone else. And for that they removed the vid. But he was talking like a victim as well.
    We don't want to fight, including me. I don't want to fight either. But, THEY'RE HEREEEEE!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

BMJ (29th March 2017), Ewan (29th March 2017)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Social Justice warriors can't ultimately argue against a flat playing field on the internet once their lame PC rubbish crashes into an immovable joined up thinking object.

Regulate, regulate, regulate.

I don't understand why libertarians and nationalists agree about this one thing. The Government is bad. That makes no sense.

They are fighting for their lives against globalist tyranny and one lot says "No government" and the other lot says "smaller government". What !?

The government is the national clout they need right now. The government has the power to stop these multinational corporations operating like this within the borders of it jurisdiction. The government is the only body that can put legislation into the justice department that can fight back against this.

But no, " it's all the government's fault". No it's not, it's crooks who have corrupted the government, or operate through it.

Clean up the government, drain the swamp. Arguing dogmatic ideological madness about Youtube "free enterprise" rights and advertising revenues etc is nuts. It's playing right into their hands.

And another thing. The now well pubicised term "The Deep State". It's even all over the MSM !

Yea, of course it is. Why ? because it paints it in a home grown nationalist light. It deflects away from it's real roots and purpose which is completely globalist, all the way from 1947.
    Last edited by norman; 29th March 2017 at 16:28.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (29th March 2017), BMJ (29th March 2017), Ewan (29th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (29th March 2017), PurpleLama (29th March 2017), Shannon (29th March 2017)

25. Link to Post #14
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Why should we care about a permanently angry, classless, divisive social commentator who has a permanent scowl on his face when he whinges about big corporations being big corporations?

Look at Bill Ryan, he offers this platform, keeps it ad free and relies on donations from the community. Not at all lucrative and on the rare occasion when the donation thread is bumped his tone is almost apologetic. That's how it's done, with class, charity and sovereignty...the hard but true and pure way.

Boo hoo PJW and the other little cupcakes, wake up to reality and get over it already and contribute in some sort of meaningful and respectable way.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Ewan (29th March 2017)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Youtube is losing 2.3 billion dollars a year !

Think about that for a minute. Why would a company losing that much money keep going ?

I think it's becoming plainer by the day.

Published on Mar 29, 2017
    Investigations done by the Wall Street Journal and The Times have cost the biggest YouTuber and Google itself millions of dollars. It is outrage manufactured by the old media out of rational self-interest.

Related video by Kraut and Tea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4mL6...

Further information:

Nov 30, 2016 - The Old Media Attacks The New

https://youtu.be/6v0ltNhcCjE

Jan 12, 2017 - Professional Liars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjFmO...

Feb 15, 2017 - #PewDiePieDidNothingWrong

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&vide...

Feb 18, 2017 - The Enemy of the People

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1ulk...

Feb 22, 2017 - The Weapons of Culture Warriors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP7vi...
    Last edited by norman; 30th March 2017 at 04:27.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (30th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread